darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night > Anyone done a console walkthrough with commentary?
Page 1 of 1
Anyone done a console walkthrough with commentary? [CLOSED]
MJSpartan117 Green Sparx Gems: 263
#1 Posted: 21:36:16 30/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Ive looked on youtube a lot and seen no good walkthroughs with commentary for this game..Anyone on DS made one or know of one?
---
All conslole spyro games completed.
Posted Image: http://mag.racked.eu/cimage/i1...URNS%21/mca.png
faunatic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1811
#2 Posted: 07:02:36 31/07/2012
faun knows of a parody walkthrough that's in progress, but it was made mostly to laugh at how terrible this (and the other two) legend games are. it is a fairly comprehensive walkthrough, though...
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#3 Posted: 07:32:24 31/07/2012
Quote:
terrible this (and the other two) legend games are

/obviously never played the GBA version

Saying things like this is my job.smilie
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#4 Posted: 09:16:39 31/07/2012
wow, I've never played GBA version of this, why do you and many people consider it better? just want to know so I can see if I can get it for myself smilie and is it better than the DS version?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:17:18 31/07/2012 by crystalhero37
#5 Posted: 09:33:08 31/07/2012
The GBA version has completely different gameplay. It is a sidescrolling beat'em'up. It's just generally better, the gameplay is better, for the console the music, graphics and effects are all better, and the balance is better, there is plenty of stuff to do, there are Easy, Normal and Hard modes to play, a hidden mode, a Combo Hall, more levels than the console version, a world map to go to any level between them, over 30 hidden relics, and a variety of upgradable abilities. It's just more full and fun and well told overall.

Here is the trailer, and if it combined with this post does not sell you on buying it, nothing will. smilie

And yeah, I prefer it to the DS version, but I'm not a big fan of that anyway.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:42:34 31/07/2012 by Nibelilt
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#6 Posted: 16:31:40 01/08/2012
I want to do a LP of The Legend of Spyro series with commentary, but I need a better video recorder (Not a camera smilie)

Quote: Nibelilt
The GBA version has completely different gameplay. It is a sidescrolling beat'em'up. It's just generally better, the gameplay is better, for the console the music, graphics and effects are all better, and the balance is better, there is plenty of stuff to do, there are Easy, Normal and Hard modes to play, a hidden mode, a Combo Hall, more levels than the console version, a world map to go to any level between them, over 30 hidden relics, and a variety of upgradable abilities. It's just more full and fun and well told overall.

Here is the trailer, and if it combined with this post does not sell you on buying it, nothing will. smilie

And yeah, I prefer it to the DS version, but I'm not a big fan of that anyway.

I LOVE The GBA Version of The Eternal Night
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
#7 Posted: 18:00:24 01/08/2012
faun did play the gba version of eternal night and it was okay. not the great thing everyone claims, but an enjoyable bit of platforming and a fun bit of official fanfiction (the characters were a bit more well developed in it). but op didn't say anything about looking for a walkthrough of the gba version, so it was assumed they were looking for the console titles.
AshETERNAL Green Sparx Gems: 387
#8 Posted: 21:43:29 01/08/2012
I would do a walkthrough if I could beat the game and had a good way of recording it.
---
*Previously on this site as GlitchGirl. Heheh. I hate losing passwords and forgetting what of 5 emails you registered with smilie*
#9 Posted: 04:02:20 02/08/2012
Quote: faunatic
faun did play the gba version of eternal night and it was okay. not the great thing everyone claims, but an enjoyable bit of platforming and a fun bit of official fanfiction (the characters were a bit more well developed in it). but op didn't say anything about looking for a walkthrough of the gba version, so it was assumed they were looking for the console titles.

Not terrible. smilie
#10 Posted: 08:25:34 03/08/2012
just because faun didn't state obviously that the gba eternal night is terrible doesn't mean it isn't. and just because the legend games are terrible doesn't mean they are unlikable or without their charms. most importantly, just because faun (or anyone else) doesn't think they're great doesn't mean you can't think they are. likewise, just because you think they are great doesn't mean they are to every/anyone else. :)

since no one thus far has actually provided anything for this topic, here is the walkthrough faun was talking about:

chille con comrade's shall we experience: the legend of spyro trilogy

so far they are only partway through eternal night, but they've pretty much covered everything that makes the games bad up to that point as well as shown comprehensive gameplay footage.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me