Forum

Spyro: A Hero's Tail

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
is this a glitch? [CLOSED]
faunatic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1811
#1 Posted: 02:52:27 25/07/2012 | Topic Creator
faun has a 100% complete file of this game with all the extras and would like to do a replay using the ember skin, but whenever faun tries to access the extras menu, it doesn't work or even show up as an option despite the completed game being selected or even played in. has anyone else had this problem? is there something faun is missing?
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#2 Posted: 07:43:52 25/07/2012
It's definetly a glitch. Quite frankly, I think this one has worse glitches than ETD... It's corrupted my saves several times smilie
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5322
#3 Posted: 07:47:47 25/07/2012
I find it funny ho ETD is known for it's fabulous glitches, but this game has worse glitches that are serious smilie (but ETD still has more)
ace-of-aces Green Sparx Gems: 115
#4 Posted: 18:41:35 25/07/2012
I can't beat the game because of a different glitch! I got all the light gems and all dragon eggs but the game says I am missing a smilie egg. When I go to the challenge, smilie says I already have it. I am stuck at 99%! Any advice??
---
AIM HIGH!!! I havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie NEEDsmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#5 Posted: 21:45:43 25/07/2012 | Topic Creator
aww... does this mean there is no way to play as ember without recompleting the entire game?
Purple n Spyro Ripto Gems: 1096
#6 Posted: 16:35:44 26/07/2012
YAY!!! *Claps* More reasons to hate AHT! WOOHOO! *Wearing an EtD shirt*

Wow. That. Sucks. Even EtD wasn't that bad. :/ AHT strikes again!
Hunter 4eva Blue Sparx Gems: 537
#7 Posted: 16:51:29 26/07/2012
Quote: Purple n Spyro
YAY!!! *Claps* More reasons to hate AHT! WOOHOO! *Wearing an EtD shirt*

Wow. That. Sucks. Even EtD wasn't that bad. :/ AHT strikes again!

I know we're best friends, but seriously smilie dont be hatin on mah game (jk. Its your opinion and i respect it)
---
Tell me are you the ghost of jealosy?!
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#8 Posted: 18:51:20 26/07/2012
o.0 Is that a glitch? I though that was a "File Corruption Problem" >.<
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#9 Posted: 11:27:43 27/07/2012
Quote: ace-of-aces
I can't beat the game because of a different glitch! I got all the light gems and all dragon eggs but the game says I am missing a smilie egg. When I go to the challenge, smilie says I already have it. I am stuck at 99%! Any advice??

Several months ago I had a similar problem with Blink's Egg. Since that time I figured out what happened: after getting egg for some challenge egg counter appears while after getting egg, but "Do you want Light Gem?" appears almost instantly. If you press "Yes" before counter increases by 1, egg will be set like you already get that, so finishing challenge again does nothing, but it isn't counted. If you do this glitch, you won't be ever able to undo this
---
Any Osu fan here?
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#10 Posted: 13:03:28 27/07/2012
Quote: Wojowu
Quote: ace-of-aces

Several months ago I had a similar problem with Blink's Egg. Since that time I figured out what happened: after getting egg for some challenge egg counter appears while after getting egg, but "Do you want Light Gem?" appears almost instantly. If you press "Yes" before counter increases by 1, egg will be set like you already get that, so finishing challenge again does nothing, but it isn't counted. If you do this glitch, you won't be ever able to undo this

I have had the same problem with Sgt. Byrd Speedway challenges' eggs. And I remember how frustrating it was to try to find it. I tried to search every place possible in that certain area but no result. It was the Molten Mount egg. The last Sgt. Byrd challenge in the game.

But there is one extremely easy solution for this problem: take the autosave icon seriously. This game is really annoying if you rush things. Then you most certainly will be left in 99% situtation. My tip is this: always wait the autosave icon and those egg/light gem counters to do their thing and disappear. Then continue the gameplay and you shouldn't have any problems. I haven't had since.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
ilovespyro11 Gnorc Gems: 334
#11 Posted: 18:48:51 17/08/2012
glitches in every game.......
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#12 Posted: 20:28:48 17/08/2012
^ Every game has glitches, believe me (I mean games of console type, not browser ones)
---
Any Osu fan here?
#13 Posted: 06:39:40 18/08/2012 | Topic Creator
most non-console games have glitches, too. faun fell through the floor in portal once and got one heck of a view of the entire game from the outside. it was bizarre.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#14 Posted: 16:09:31 17/07/2013
i had a wierd thing happen yesturday, i was playing as hunter when he had to go save spyro and when i reached zoe and bently, upon getting zapped the game said that it was corrupted and had to be saved all over again manually which realy sucked cause i already had save which was 100% and it was lost. at least i did not have a problem with my other games.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#15 Posted: 16:11:08 17/07/2013
oh yeah ace-of-aces i think that happened to me to
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#16 Posted: 14:56:56 03/05/2014
I have this problem sometimes too. Sometimes it says I have unlocked it... Then other times It's gone... I don't know how or why it does it... I'm thinking maybe when you play a game that doesn't have all the Flame/Ember eggs it does it.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me