Page 1 of 1
Annoying glitches [CLOSED]
Storm Green Sparx Gems: 187
#1 Posted: 07:16:38 21/07/2012 | Topic Creator
There are many annoying glitches in this game, like one time my Zap's lightning bolts were blue, only when I bought an upgrade did they turn to yellow. Also, for me Hex's phantom orbs go a really light shade of purple-blue in some levels, or is that just how it is? Ugh, it bothers me though.
---
Twists of Fury!
Madhouse1 Green Sparx Gems: 450
#2 Posted: 02:45:25 24/07/2012
Oh glitches are wierd
---
Right now I'm willing to battle people on Super Smash Bros Brawl
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#3 Posted: 15:33:41 25/07/2012
Yes, those are strange. I've gotten some weird glitches that I'll post on YouTube soon, but here's one glitch: In (I think) Molekin Mine, in that one area with the Hob N' Yaro, the Lava king launched the little Fire things at me, but they got stuck in the wall and still hurt me.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
sonic boom1 Green Sparx Gems: 256
#4 Posted: 20:09:50 02/08/2012
once a tree monster ( in darklight crypt) was eating chompies but when i killed it he threw up a huge chompy
also on 2 player on in kaoses lair that bit where you have to chose a path none of them work
---
omg its ghoast roaster
21/37 skylanders 4/13 itemssmiliesmilie
da myth, da man, da legend...
FuxieDK Green Sparx Gems: 184
#5 Posted: 16:50:09 12/08/2012
Most annoying glitch I've found so far, is when your toon disappears, and only the circle with P1 or P2 in it, is visible..

But the 2 most annoying things in the game, is not glitches, it's design flaws:
1: If you die, your friend (in 2 player) can't do anything until you replace the dead toon, and when replaced, it appears in the middle of the screen. This can be directly under Kaos in the last fight, killing it instantly.
2: Long, long, loooooong talk, interupting the game, and you can't cancel it.. If you have completed the level, you should be able to have the speeches played without interrupting the game-play.
---
Have: smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
FuxieDK Green Sparx Gems: 184
#6 Posted: 16:52:44 12/08/2012
Quote: sonic boom1
also on 2 player on in kaoses lair that bit where you have to chose a path none of them work
I assume you mean in the floating platform, where you need to get 2 (of 3) keys for the gate..

If so, you can do this with 2 players.. You just have to stand as far back on the platforms as possible, out of harms way from the spikes, and wait 2-3 seconds before they start moving..
---
Have: smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Sanctum Nomen Green Sparx Gems: 416
#7 Posted: 18:45:13 12/08/2012
I hate it when wreckingball go's trough the ground ... happens way too many times
Sammi89 Blue Sparx Gems: 581
#8 Posted: 05:02:07 13/08/2012
The final enemy battle in Kaos Lair, when playing two player and getting through the enemies really quick, the two final knights never come down, they just disappear...
CAMOflauge Blue Sparx Gems: 504
#9 Posted: 09:34:16 13/08/2012
In the Treetop Terrace level when you use Double Trouble when the timer is on and you run from the spikes,smilie can't fit through the door
---
Boomy Boo,I'm watching you~
Kurui: http://soundcloud.com/inabakageroza/ok-i-did-it
Pasta!
Gill_Grunt Blue Sparx Gems: 798
#10 Posted: 17:41:38 13/08/2012
Once I was playing as Voodood, i grappling hooked into Digg's cave (when it's closed)
---
37/37 blue smilie, 3/4 Sidekicks,Red smilie | Giants 4/8 | Newlanders 7/8
Skorus Green Sparx Gems: 492
#11 Posted: 11:16:05 16/08/2012
once i was playing goo factory with chop chop
i got stuck between the flag and the sand bags and i had to restart the level
---
Butt.
Voltara Blue Sparx Gems: 538
#12 Posted: 12:13:03 16/08/2012
I was playing as cynder and in the crystal eye castle i glitched through the floor......got out however....
---
As the sun lowers...Darkness moves in...The night has risen on my broken soul. I will be lost before the dawn...
andy2467 Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#13 Posted: 14:02:11 16/08/2012
Quote: Sammi89
The final enemy battle in Kaos Lair, when playing two player and getting through the enemies really quick, the two final knights never come down, they just disappear...

YA IKR!
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Drobotdude Blue Sparx Gems: 622
#14 Posted: 14:06:53 16/08/2012
Quote: FuxieDK
Most annoying glitch I've found so far, is when your toon disappears, and only the circle with P1 or P2 in it, is visible..

But the 2 most annoying things in the game, is not glitches, it's design flaws:
1: If you die, your friend (in 2 player) can't do anything until you replace the dead toon, and when replaced, it appears in the middle of the screen. This can be directly under Kaos in the last fight, killing it instantly.
2: Long, long, loooooong talk, interupting the game, and you can't cancel it.. If you have completed the level, you should be able to have the speeches played without interrupting the game-play.

Just press C on the nunchuck on the Wii console.
---
Blink and Destroy!
Voltara Blue Sparx Gems: 538
#15 Posted: 03:16:31 17/08/2012
Hmm oh yeah and in the middle of tree top terrace my game FROZE! What the hell! Oh and did i mention that my game froze THREE TIMES IN A ROW! I kept restarting my xbox and it kept freezing over and over!
---
As the sun lowers...Darkness moves in...The night has risen on my broken soul. I will be lost before the dawn...
CAMOflauge Blue Sparx Gems: 504
#16 Posted: 16:14:26 18/08/2012
Quote: Voltara
Hmm oh yeah and in the middle of tree top terrace my game FROZE! What the hell! Oh and did i mention that my game froze THREE TIMES IN A ROW! I kept restarting my xbox and it kept freezing over and over!

That happened to me on Paper Mario for the Wii,I thought the Wii was broken :/
---
Boomy Boo,I'm watching you~
Kurui: http://soundcloud.com/inabakageroza/ok-i-did-it
Pasta!
DinoHex Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#17 Posted: 21:38:16 18/08/2012
Sometimes if you take out the enemies in the teleporter heroic challenges too quickly, the teleporters won't appear, and you have to restart the challenge. Happened when I used Camo's Watermelon attack to knock out all of the enemies pretty much right away. Also annoying was there was one time where any time I tried to go back to the ruins, the game would just fade to black. I could still go to chapter select though and try again. I eventually just had to turn off the Wii and reboot. I've also found myself getting stuck in tech elemental gates when playing as Drill Sergeant, and even if I switch to someone else, I can't get unstuck and have to restart the level.

Also, this isn't a flaw or anything, but a neat "glitch" I discovered on the Wii version is if you toss Ignitor's soul flame attack into the little hole in the ruins near the train, it counts it as you going down the hole, even though Ignitor never walked into it.
---
smilie smilie and smilie: The three greatest Skylanders out of them all.
cbunny84 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1403
#18 Posted: 17:42:38 20/09/2012
The most annoying one I can think of is the sound. I don't know what makes it happen but in some levels the sound will suddenly go out in parts then all together. The only way I know to fix it is to turn off then back on. It doesn't do it a lot but its soooo annoying when it happens. This is on the PS3 by the way.
---
new edition: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#19 Posted: 05:17:20 26/09/2012
I have that problem as well, it happens to me a lot on Treetop Terrace, and a lot of times the music just gets stuck on one version of itself until a final part.
Quote: Sanctum Nomen
I hate it when wreckingball go's trough the ground ... happens way too many times

Am I the only one who doesn't have this problem? Is it because I play the Wii version? It seems to plague the PS3 and XBox 360 versions, but it's never happened once to me.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:18:14 26/09/2012 by Nibelilt
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#20 Posted: 06:57:53 27/09/2012
The most annoying to us is when every time you attack it makes a selection sound.

Battle Mode: click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click KO!
---
cry baby, I am
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me