Forum

Spyro: A Hero's Tail

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: A Hero's Tail > swimming in air in DRAGON VILLAGE, first to discover! (I think!) PS2 version
Page 1 of 1
swimming in air in DRAGON VILLAGE, first to discover! (I think!) PS2 version [CLOSED]
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#1 Posted: 08:56:12 16/07/2012 | Topic Creator
yay! FINALLY I can show people what I have found! smilie
it took me a mounth to find myself so if you decide to do a video doing this glitch please credit me and it'd be nice if it had the link to my video :3
you don't have to though smilie
- and if someone has already found this out, please tell me!)
I'll still post how to do it though smilie
(copy and pasted from video description):
I have been looking for a way to do this for AGES. and figured it out in like two mounths, stupid thing is I'm too scared to do this D:
steps:
1: go to dragon village, near money bags shop area.
2: lift playstation 2 lid.
3. go to the ball gadget area and to the place where you first saw hunter, it is now gone.
4. if you turn the camera, you should see the stream thingy, jump and charge into it 'DOWNWARD'. - then you should be swimming in air!
edit: and this might sound crazy, but can someone try to find a 'skate board level'? please, I'd really appreciate some feedback! (like if it does exist in this level or not)
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 21:58:46 05/01/2013 by crystalhero37
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#2 Posted: 09:08:35 16/07/2012
I think no one ever found that. Nice found, I wait for video. But what 'skate board level' you meant?
---
Any Osu fan here?
#3 Posted: 09:14:42 16/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wojowu
I think no one ever found that. Nice found, I wait for video. But what 'skate board level' you meant?

thanks! it's killing me waiting for this to upload, it's been uploading for about 10 minutes! smilie
about the skateboard level, I friend of mine, (when we were like, little) found a level in this game where you do tricks on a skateboard and it was like a roman city setting, it had this games graphics, voices and even the same icons and text boxes and sound, I've searched google and this game and found nothing smilie I'm hoping this is a way to finally find it. (WARNING: not much exploring because I'm officially affraid of glitches like this smilie)
ilovespyro11 Gnorc Gems: 334
#4 Posted: 10:53:58 16/07/2012
Dude, can you still play even when the PS2 lid is lifted? Because if it does, you have a seriously messed up game!!
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#5 Posted: 13:04:34 16/07/2012
Hmmm... The closest match I can think of is the first skateboard level in YoTD... smilie

Nice find! smilie
Hunter 4eva Blue Sparx Gems: 537
#6 Posted: 14:22:24 16/07/2012
THAT IS SO FREAKY! Great work!!
---
Tell me are you the ghost of jealosy?!
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#7 Posted: 19:50:20 16/07/2012
WOW! I'll have to try that when I get a working PS2 (see signature)
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:51:06 16/07/2012 by JCW555
#8 Posted: 21:49:36 16/07/2012 | Topic Creator
thanks so much guys! smilie I still can't believe I found this myself smilie
nibelit: that's fine, thankyou for trying to help me :3 and thankyou smilie
Ilovespyro11: I'm pretty sure you can do it with all copies? unless My game IS messed up smilie
and just in case no one believes this is me in the future, check my channel (superglimmerclash, the person who uploaded it *cough* me *cough*) and it should say my darkspyro username (don't have to, just if you don't believe that's me smilie)
before I went behind those buildings behind that wall behind that first transfer gadget, I found the buildings were only half made smilie freaky.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:59:57 16/07/2012 by crystalhero37
AshETERNAL Green Sparx Gems: 387
#9 Posted: 03:57:54 20/07/2012
Quote: ilovespyro11
Dude, can you still play even when the PS2 lid is lifted? Because if it does, you have a seriously messed up game!!

No, his/her game is not seriously messed up. For a game to run properly, to my knowledge, it loads more data than is 100% needed at the time, so when you go to a certain place, it's already loaded. When you lift the lid, it stops loading, but will still play whatever has already loaded. And obviously, whatever hasn't loaded can be gone through, such as Hunter's area not loading, but the stream loading, so that this glitch can be done.
---
*Previously on this site as GlitchGirl. Heheh. I hate losing passwords and forgetting what of 5 emails you registered with smilie*
#10 Posted: 12:39:29 20/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: AshETERNAL
Quote: ilovespyro11

No, his/her game is not seriously messed up. For a game to run properly, to my knowledge, it loads more data than is 100% needed at the time, so when you go to a certain place, it's already loaded. When you lift the lid, it stops loading, but will still play whatever has already loaded. And obviously, whatever hasn't loaded can be gone through, such as Hunter's area not loading, but the stream loading, so that this glitch can be done.

thankyou, this is a perfect explanation. smilie
has anyone tried it or going to? I'd love to see If I can somehow see a vid! smilie (because I didn't explore much)
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#11 Posted: 15:45:41 25/07/2012
Wow, Nice work crystalhero37 (1+ Like to your video)

PD: I think that was the "Scariest Water Glitch" I Have ever seen, IT WAS TOO DARK >.<
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
#12 Posted: 22:10:08 25/07/2012 | Topic Creator
thankyou smilie

thanks for the like smilie
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#13 Posted: 20:28:42 14/10/2012
I sbed you! (me and my sister share an youtube account her name on here is DragonCat)
#14 Posted: 09:02:17 18/10/2012 | Topic Creator
nah, that wasn't me I'm affraid, but I wish! thanks heaps btw!
Quote: DragonDog
I sbed you! (me and my sister share an youtube account her name on here is DragonCat)

my, well thanks a bunch! smilie
*I can't go on youtube for a while, but I really do appreciate it!*
oh gawsh, this is one of my oldest posts ever smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me