Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 883 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 881 882 883 884 885 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#44101 Posted: 05:13:44 23/08/2019
Waiting game
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#44102 Posted: 23:44:41 23/08/2019
I have been incredibly selfish lately. To literally everyone in my life.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#44103 Posted: 06:22:13 25/08/2019
at this point id rather stay a drifting enigma than have people actually get to know me
seems like a better role for me in people's lives
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8923
#44104 Posted: 00:23:55 26/08/2019
I keep telling myself that I’ll never make the mistake of making friends again, and yet here I am once again, hurt because I let myself get too attached. Why do I keep doing this to myself? I can’t even follow my own instructions. I wish I could just turn my emotions off like a light switch. Maybe then I could finally get **** done.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#44105 Posted: 18:14:51 27/08/2019
carrying 50lb of supplies home was a mistake smilie
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#44106 Posted: 02:48:11 28/08/2019
the least favorable trait of any young person is not being able to take criticism and taking it personally instead.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:12:14 29/08/2019 by somePerson
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#44107 Posted: 18:39:23 28/08/2019
Quote: somePerson
the least favorable trait of any young person is being able to take criticism and taking it personally instead.

i know its a bit unorthadox to reply to pt's but i have a thought on this

i really feel like young people just arent taught to take criticism and use it in a constructive manner-and thats because we are in an age where we can't make anyone feel bad. now that the word "triggered" is a very funny meme, but that's not what im talking about. you see, if a teacher gave a student constructive criticism, that student can go home, tell their parent that the teacher was "mean to them". the parent can then go to the school board and the school board can tell the teacher that they can't do that anymore because they can't risk any mad parents.

it happens a lot and honestly, it has gotten to the point where this generation is growing up without emotional intelligence.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#44108 Posted: 02:06:23 29/08/2019
Quote: somePerson
the least favorable trait of any young person is being able to take criticism and taking it personally instead.

I agree that people shouldn't take performance-based criticism personally, but to deride people for it like this is a bit insensitive. When you grow up with parents or other family members for whom absolutely nothing you do is good enough, and who do judge you on a personal level for your shortcomings, it's hard not to take criticism personally. It takes time and usually professional help to unlearn it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:07:52 29/08/2019 by Metallo
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#44109 Posted: 04:14:51 29/08/2019
I wish I could be like you.

You've got an awesome girlfriend, you've got someone who considers you their best friend, you've got people who like you

I was interested in this girl before you two started dating, and it hurts seeing you two together. I like him a lot too, and it hurts seeing him calling you his best friend. I wish I could be close to these two like you are.

I don't think it's undeserved. Not at all. I completely understand why everyone likes you so much, I like you too. But I'm just so ****ing jealous.

I wish I could be you.

5char
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#44110 Posted: 01:12:53 31/08/2019
I don't belong here at art school. I'm **** at art. I should end my life here and now.

5char
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7178
#44111 Posted: 22:57:51 02/09/2019
i question my ability to be a parent, let alone to try to find another person as a partner. i have a **** relationship with my sister because of everything that happened to us in the last seven years. i keep hearing that im nothing but a ***** and always have an attitude and that i need to see someone again for therapy but who tf knows.
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#44112 Posted: 03:52:23 03/09/2019
Idk how many times I have to tell you that "I love you so much that you should be another person" to get you to believe you actually should ditch that pile of a botched abortion. Because lord knows it won't take long for me to get injured and not even 1 thing is going to get done around this house.

ezoinks
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#44113 Posted: 05:44:35 03/09/2019
it disturbs me how familiar that felt and how much that resonated with me

That's right, I heard the story, don't really like how it ends
Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends
#44114 Posted: 03:30:41 04/09/2019
Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? WHY? WHY CAN’T I JUST HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE ANY HAPPINESS IN MY LIFE? WHY DO I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO EXIST LIKE THIS? WHY DID I HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO BE CURSED?

Days remaining until Crunchy takes his own life: 678
---
#44115 Posted: 05:48:34 04/09/2019
This isn't working
Everyday I'm progressively getting more anxious
I haven't seen this type of anxiety since 2016
I haven't been getting enough sleep
I haven't felt good
I see everything crashing down like a collapsing skyscraper
This isn't working
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#44116 Posted: 11:03:39 04/09/2019
you only get better if you choose to, but what if i can't make the choice to. im slipping.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#44117 Posted: 18:43:28 07/09/2019
I don't understand, I'm doing everything I can. Everything I feel I can.

You of all people know how hard seemingly normal things are for me. And you know why. Even though it wasn't because of malice, you're part of the reason I am this way. I am trying to improve, but change is slow. I think part of the reason I just can't do this is because I'm not emotionally ready. I just escaped captivity, and now you're telling me that I need to be a prisoner once again?

But you -- you're set in the world. You either have money or experience. (. . .)

I don't know where to go. What to do. How to escape.

well lifes hard i guess
---
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#44118 Posted: 06:30:47 08/09/2019
i wish i was born on the 21st night of september
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#44119 Posted: 15:40:44 08/09/2019
Quote: parisruelz12
i wish i was born on the 21st night of september

Great. Now it's stuck in my head again.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#44120 Posted: 22:39:50 08/09/2019
Hey, brain, I know you're going through some heavy **** right but can you stay on track with the emotions for just at least a day?

I can't keep going from feeling sad to feeling better to happy and then to feeling like I'm gonna throw up .

I really can't. Stop it.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#44121 Posted: 02:26:38 09/09/2019
Mom I love you, but I have a set amount of issues.

-I AM NOT A ****ING ALWAYS AVAILABLE SERVANT
-There's other people in the house, either have the patience to teach to help or drag them to helping, I am not a 1 man army.
-Quit sending Lil kid in here to give me vague "mom needs you" ****. He either needs to spill everything or become helpful.

maybe I'm just a *****
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#44122 Posted: 03:26:47 09/09/2019
: ^ )
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#44123 Posted: 03:36:10 09/09/2019
I still feel so conflicted when i see melanie martinez
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#44124 Posted: 09:55:16 10/09/2019
You should visit Stan twitter.
#44125 Posted: 16:47:08 12/09/2019
Quote: ShylaShadow
I wanna have more people rp with my Hunter on my blog but I know if I have too many rps going I'll get Overwhelmed

mood

i tried to make an rp blog once and just the thought of the possibility of people asking me things stressed me out too much
---
#44126 Posted: 03:22:01 13/09/2019
Ah, I love when an rp is more important than friendship (:

Quote: ThunderEgg
I wanna have more people rp with my Hunter on my blog but I know if I have too many rps going I'll get Overwhelmed

mood

i tried to make an rp blog once and just the thought of the possibility of people asking me things stressed me out too much

oh mood

I almost had a panic attack when I got my first ask on the blog but I listened to music and calmed down. I believe in you tho! If you ever wanna try again let me know and maybe we can rp! You're allowed to be selective with what you reply to, rp wise and ask wise. You can also let the asks sit there for a while while you think of what's best to reply with! I think I remember seeing your blog actually.

lol so glad im not the only one

which one was it?

ive tried a couple but couldnt quite figure out all of the social rules around rping on tumblr so i just kind of gave up smilie
---
#44127 Posted: 08:27:56 15/09/2019
today ****in sucked, this is the loneliest ive been in quite some time, and it felt awful

i get it, nobody cares anymore, but that doesnt mean it doesnt still hurt

maybe its for the best that im alone anyways...
#44128 Posted: 17:22:40 15/09/2019
people who turn their 2 weeks in and think they don't have to work for those 2 weeks
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7072
#44129 Posted: 23:28:12 15/09/2019
Alright, so… I’m in need of a little advice. I am a little hesitant to post this but eh whatever. I want to get it out. There’s a girl at work who I see quite a bit, and honestly I find her to be really cute. We work in different departments though, so while we cross paths fairly often we’re not usually working directly together or doing the same jobs. We talk occasionally but it’s really only about work related stuff. She’s always polite though and does seem very nice. Anyway I want to get to know her better, but I guess I just feel really awkward going up to her out of the blue to start a conversation. Idk. All my friends are telling me “just go talk to her”. Maybe I’m just over-thinking it and it’s not actually THAT difficult. I know it can’t hurt to go talk to her. It’s just … actually doing it that scares me? It’s frustrating because the only thing holding me back is me. And most of the time I have no problem talking to people and making new friends, but… I guess it’s different in this situation. I’m also scared if I do nothing and end up being mad at myself for it. >__< Anyway I’m going back in tonight so I guess I’ll see what happens.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#44130 Posted: 02:21:03 16/09/2019
I got First Place Novice in the cosplay contest and i'm still not over it
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#44131 Posted: 07:37:06 16/09/2019
Every new cashier from other restaurants say i'm the only supervisor who works and it irks me because upper management thinks I'm just some silly kid who makes jokes.
#44132 Posted: 04:39:24 18/09/2019
I must conquer anxiety like a champ
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10163
#44133 Posted: 17:24:57 18/09/2019
Oh nice, I haven't been this sick in years.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#44134 Posted: 02:15:10 19/09/2019
I feel like I've exhausted all my options regarding this... I wish there was a way I could actually get help. I've dealt with this for so long and I'm sick of dealing with it. Sick of going to sleep almost every night feeling guilty and upset with myself. But I just don't know where else I can go to get help at this point. And it's not like I can just talk to my family about it when they did little to nothing to effectively help me and I feel too embarrassed to talk with friends about this. Therapist I had been seeing did all they could but there wasn't much they could do without referring me to a different professional and I can't financially afford that.

I'm just tired of dealing with this problem. I want help. I want to go out there and actually get some help so I can figure out this problem, fight it off, and get rid of it. But I have no idea where to start anymore when it feels like I've tried everything at this point.
---
Cool cool.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#44135 Posted: 08:05:57 19/09/2019
Quote: darkwolf
Alright, so… I’m in need of a little advice. I am a little hesitant to post this but eh whatever. I want to get it out. There’s a girl at work who I see quite a bit, and honestly I find her to be really cute. We work in different departments though, so while we cross paths fairly often we’re not usually working directly together or doing the same jobs. We talk occasionally but it’s really only about work related stuff. She’s always polite though and does seem very nice. Anyway I want to get to know her better, but I guess I just feel really awkward going up to her out of the blue to start a conversation. Idk. All my friends are telling me “just go talk to her”. Maybe I’m just over-thinking it and it’s not actually THAT difficult. I know it can’t hurt to go talk to her. It’s just … actually doing it that scares me? It’s frustrating because the only thing holding me back is me. And most of the time I have no problem talking to people and making new friends, but… I guess it’s different in this situation. I’m also scared if I do nothing and end up being mad at myself for it. >__< Anyway I’m going back in tonight so I guess I’ll see what happens.

I wanted to get back to you sooner but life is hectic at the moment ...
Geez, I know your feeling, I think a lot of people know your feeling. I haven't really spoken to you much but you seem genuine and sweet, and I think you're a cool guy. ^^;
You're going to hate me for this, but yeah, I think you're going to have to just bite the bullet and try to talk to her more. Like, yeah, it's super hard at first because you have to reach for something to have a conversation about, but the more you get to know her, the more you can talk about and it gets a lot easier. But I know the feeling of talking to a friend, and talking to someone you're interested in. It feels a lot different ... probably because you want to say something to impress them and not seem like a total dork LOL. But for me, personally, acting like a total dork is endearing and cute and I think it's super sweet. And for me personally, I wouldn't get annoyed or angry if anyone wanted to talk to me, even a stranger (but I mean obviously you have to be nice). I think it's nice that someone saw me and thought it'd be nice to start a con wraation. It's a good feeling! It's hard gathering the courage, I know, but ... nothing worth it is easy I guess lol. I'm no bloody expert on this crap, don't get me wrong, because I'm like the expert on unrequited love (both on my end and my admirers ends) ... but yeah, you just gotta bite the bullet and try to talk to her more. Make excuses to be around her, learn about her so that you have more to talk about, stuff like that. If worst comes to worst, you get a new friend out of it. ;;
Hope you'll be okay, and sorry I'm a little late to reply. I hope I helped you at least a little bit ... and good luck with whatever happens in the end. :')
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#44136 Posted: 04:35:08 21/09/2019
Why did I let myself get my hopes up? I’ll never find love. I should’ve known it wasn’t going to happen this time either. I’m so alone. I want to stop existing. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up.
---
#44137 Posted: 19:21:11 21/09/2019
I want to get to know some pepole better
First | Previous | Page 883 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 881 882 883 884 885 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me