Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 838 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 836 837 838 839 840 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#41851 Posted: 07:47:06 15/04/2018
why am i getting a weird feeling
why am i getting so jealous
why do i feel so angry

she is just a friend to you... right?

please dont let me be wrong
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#41852 Posted: 12:33:22 15/04/2018
Quote: GaiaMemories
I think I need to leave the Star Wars fandom.

Through my years on the internet I've learned to wade through the stupidity and toxicity but....I've never encountered such an angry group of people before.

I just saw a man say "Don't get political"....then proceed to write a wall of text about how liberals are all leeches that want to steal the conservatives money....in a thread about the revival of "The Vintage Collection". What.

Everyone has a right to an opinion, obviously. But when you go into a forum about children's toys and start insulting and attacking people's political views, just why? What does that give You?

Any advice?

If it’s bumming you out, then leave. You can have Star Wars discussions with other people that are passionate without having to dunk your head in the fandom toilet bowl. It’s not worth your sanity to keep engaging with these people if it makes you this upset. Star Wars is one of the biggest properties out there. I’m sure that through the muck you can find a few specific friends to have discussions with without having to return to the cesspool
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#41853 Posted: 02:14:57 16/04/2018
old boyfriend: screamed at me when i cried. called me a crybaby. told me to grow up

new boyfriend: hugged me and asked me whats wrong and wiped my tears for me

hahahahah
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#41854 Posted: 02:30:06 16/04/2018
Have I done something wrong?
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6555
#41855 Posted: 04:26:20 16/04/2018
Things have been improving a bit, at least I have inspiration again, something that months ago I was so depressed about life, so much so, I had another episode about suicidal thoughts.
#41856 Posted: 14:57:12 16/04/2018
That was the best rejection I’ve ever received. That was nice!
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#41857 Posted: 15:46:26 16/04/2018
Well I can't believe I'm sitting here with Tommy Peacock, basketball, band, and track
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#41858 Posted: 17:18:10 16/04/2018
* drinks Heart Hurting Juice™ * oww oof my heart
I'm so frustrated with all of this. Why can't I look at you as a really good friend anymore? Why can't you be like the others, where I can easily pull my head out of the clouds without ever having to confront them about my feelings? Why does this have to last for years? Why do I have to go through this? All I want for you is to be happy and support you through your journey in life, especially with something as wonderful as what you're going through right now, but my own feelings are getting in the way of that and I hate it. It feels like no matter how hard I try to move on and forget the feelings, it always rushes back to me like a hard punch in the face. I thought I had finally moved on this time. I'm tired of facing constant heartbreak from silent rejection, so why do I keep trying?
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#41859 Posted: 17:30:56 16/04/2018
Oh great, an inaccurate test is going to determine my classes next year
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#41860 Posted: 19:16:59 16/04/2018
i kinda wanna get back into swagbucks to fuel my....addiction.

....to thriftbooks.com
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#41861 Posted: 22:04:29 16/04/2018
thanks
your lack of communication really ruined my day
now im gonna be in a bad mood all night because you're going to be in a bad mood all night because you never let me know what the **** is going on in this house

- - -
#41862 Posted: 00:04:56 17/04/2018
The one day I’m feeling creative and willing to draw, everything wants me to stop it completely
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#41863 Posted: 07:21:24 17/04/2018
The more times it happens, the more I'm starting to feel like I really am just off to the side...

And when you need to keep those promises you make to others, then I'm the one that gets thrown under the bus.

And whenever I try to make sure it happens, feels like I'm the one being selfish.

And when I said before to myself I'm alright with being the sacrifice so long ago, the truth is it hurts to be one. But I'm just too nice and too worried that if I asked that I want you to try just a little harder that you'd stop trying at all. The only thing I can do is suffer and smile an unreal smile, yeah while you don't take these things to heart and while it may seem small to everyone else, to me it's important and crushes the hopes that I had of these thing ever happening. Complaining makes me feel like maybe I'm too sensitive or I take these things too importantly.

Whatever I do, I'm gonna hurt, I'm not gonna like it, because I'll feel like the biggest crybaby or that I take things that seem small to everyone else really important to myself. Whatever I do... I'm going to hurt and break on the inside, whether I let it out or keep it in, because the bad thoughts and fears. It's going to hurt, no matter what I do and all I can do no matter what path I choose is to lay in my suffering wishing it could end.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#41864 Posted: 14:36:04 17/04/2018
Um, no. I don't want that. Nonononono. That can't happen, this can NOT go on that long. Please no.

---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#41865 Posted: 16:21:10 17/04/2018
Of course. Of course this has to work out for everyone but me. Some friends you turned to be.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:32:37 17/04/2018 by Chompy-King257
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#41866 Posted: 16:54:50 17/04/2018
Look upon this unruly mess I've made, and realize that I've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failedI've failed
ClassicSpyroLUV Yellow Sparx Gems: 1193
#41867 Posted: 17:11:17 17/04/2018
I hate that no matter what I make, no matter the effort, the time, the love or even the pride it brings me the day of completion I ALWAYS look back on it and cringe. It isn't even years after when my skills improve but often just a week or even a day that I see it again and hate it, hate feeling like some untalented moron for ever putting it where people can see.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#41868 Posted: 22:08:15 17/04/2018
ARGH! Right now, I’m simultaneously filled with intense frustration for the Spyro subreddit and unbelievable love for DarkSpyro. I really hate how the upvote/downvote thing is abused. You can’t even mention TLOS/Skylanders there without getting downvoted. Everyone gangs up on you when you do. How can an innocent discussion about Spyro’s future get so toxic?! I have tried my best to be positive but I’ve had enough. I’ve almost fallen into the downvote trap a few times, but you know what? I’ve upvoted the unfairly downvoted comments instead. I won’t let arguments over a video game get me down. Instead of expressing my sheer anger at r/Spyro I’m declaring my love of this place instead. I’ve been on this site for, what, 5 years? And I don’t remember ever getting into such abrasive squabbles or felt like I’m being intimidated by others. It’s not perfect but I think DarkSpyro is generally a really friendly place, and I hope it continues to be so. I’ve deleted my supposedly offensive comments and I think I’m done with r/Spyro, if not Reddit as a whole. This place may be hell on mobile but it feels like home.

I don’t know if anyone reads these things but I just had to vent somewhere! Thankyou, DarkSpyro!
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#41869 Posted: 22:49:26 17/04/2018
I hope this won't come crashing down and bite me in the butt.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#41870 Posted: 23:14:15 17/04/2018
Quote: yelvy
ARGH! Right now, I’m simultaneously filled with intense frustration for the Spyro subreddit and unbelievable love for DarkSpyro. I really hate how the upvote/downvote thing is abused. You can’t even mention TLOS/Skylanders there without getting downvoted. Everyone gangs up on you when you do. How can an innocent discussion about Spyro’s future get so toxic?! I have tried my best to be positive but I’ve had enough. I’ve almost fallen into the downvote trap a few times, but you know what? I’ve upvoted the unfairly downvoted comments instead. I won’t let arguments over a video game get me down. Instead of expressing my sheer anger at r/Spyro I’m declaring my love of this place instead. I’ve been on this site for, what, 5 years? And I don’t remember ever getting into such abrasive squabbles or felt like I’m being intimidated by others. It’s not perfect but I think DarkSpyro is generally a really friendly place, and I hope it continues to be so. I’ve deleted my supposedly offensive comments and I think I’m done with r/Spyro, if not Reddit as a whole. This place may be hell on mobile but it feels like home.

I don’t know if anyone reads these things but I just had to vent somewhere! Thankyou, DarkSpyro!

but this site is T O X I C
TheDarlingErika Green Sparx Gems: 119
#41871 Posted: 23:25:13 17/04/2018
Quote: somePerson

but this site is T O X I C

-----
---
Are you ever dreaming of me?
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#41872 Posted: 23:30:34 17/04/2018

I am mod of the reddit, but I mostly frequent the discord as mod there as well. I have alot of things to juggle so my focus isn't absolutely on the reddit but I really want to step in and make the community appeal to all fans. could you please direct me to where the source of your frustration is or at least catch me up, if possible via DM? I hate to hear one of my allies be ganged up upon and want to do what I can if possible to aid you
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#41873 Posted: 11:37:11 18/04/2018
I want this all to end. Why am I such a coward. I have the means. Why cant' I just do it.

Health issues suck
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#41874 Posted: 13:09:56 18/04/2018
Where would I be without you, honestly... Just to think of how far I've come because of you, and all the **** we've helped each other through. It's probably been around a year or so, and my life has improved so much since then. This is really what I needed in my life for so long.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#41875 Posted: 16:53:19 18/04/2018
Less than a week left.
#41876 Posted: 21:29:53 18/04/2018
Ech... damnit. Why do I always get into arguments with you? I feel so intimidated by you sometimes. I probably shouldn’t be, but you really make me feel like I’m an idiot with stupid opinions... probably because both of those are true...

Why is it so hard for me to not get defensive and not internalize stupid **** like this. God, I’m an idiot.

Local ***got Whines About Internet Debates
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:38:01 18/04/2018 by TheToyNerd
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#41877 Posted: 22:50:28 18/04/2018
Today is the first time in a ****ing long time I had self confidence. Damn
#41878 Posted: 00:23:54 19/04/2018
enchanted has a wicked poster in the background and idina menzel is in the movie

---
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#41879 Posted: 01:00:03 19/04/2018
I try to be heartfelt and only get blatantly ignored? That's just the way it is huh? I'm starting to think the only person you care about in this relationship is yourself.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#41880 Posted: 01:11:34 19/04/2018
I "enjoy" the fact that you can make me so nervous and mildly scared in my own home.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#41881 Posted: 01:30:28 19/04/2018
Am I okay?

I mean, my cat died while I was away from home and I had to make the call to put her down over a phone call after finishing a paper and still had to get up and do more stuff and that's just on top of everything else that's gone wrong and it hasn't even fully hit because I'm not there and it'll probably hit like hell the second I get home but yeah sure I'm fine just feel horrible because who makes that decision and isn't even there for her own damn cat that's been with her since age 8.

meeeeeh
#41882 Posted: 03:40:33 19/04/2018
I miss you on busy days
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#41883 Posted: 10:46:51 19/04/2018
I was doing so well but now everything is falling apart again
#41884 Posted: 23:19:09 19/04/2018
I ****ing love this jacket so much <3
#41885 Posted: 23:36:24 19/04/2018
Yaaaaay, I feel lonely again.

———

Man, I miss you so much. I know it’s out of either of our’s control, but I just wish I could talk to you right now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:35:03 20/04/2018 by TheToyNerd
#41886 Posted: 00:46:01 20/04/2018
You've become such a big part of my life in such a short amount of time. I think is the longest we're going to go without speaking and it'll definitely be a shock to my system.

I'm going to miss you so much. I'll be right here waiting when you get back.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:47:04 20/04/2018 by Metallo
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#41887 Posted: 01:22:52 20/04/2018
it's never good enough.
it's never ****ing good enough.

i should stop. i need to stop.

i clearly am not made to be like you. like any of you.
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#41888 Posted: 02:20:13 20/04/2018 | Topic Creator
People on FB are always sharing those posts saying stuff like "when you first saw me what did you think?"
and I feel like it's incredibly narcissicistic and self-important to think people can pinpoint the moment they first saw you and remember the impact it had on them like.... Idk, maybe I just don't know these people well enough to care. Now I sound mean. Everything on Facebook irritates me these days.
#41889 Posted: 14:36:14 20/04/2018
No, I totally get what you mean. I couldn't tell you anything special about the first time I met/saw people I've worked with or lived beside, let alone random FB acquaintances.
#41890 Posted: 15:47:44 20/04/2018
Quote: Darby
People on FB are always sharing those posts saying stuff like "when you first saw me what did you think?"
and I feel like it's incredibly narcissicistic and self-important to think people can pinpoint the moment they first saw you and remember the impact it had on them like.... Idk, maybe I just don't know these people well enough to care. Now I sound mean. Everything on Facebook irritates me these days.

Every now and then someone will say "Inbox me a question" and I'm always tempted to hop in there with "What's your credit card number?"
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#41891 Posted: 16:48:13 20/04/2018
Quote: Metallo
Quote: Darby

Every now and then someone will say "Inbox me a question" and I'm always tempted to hop in there with "What's your credit card number?"

brb I'm going to ask that every time we get an ask trend.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#41892 Posted: 01:31:23 21/04/2018
Can fit perfectly in my size 30 shorts.

This is awesome.
#41893 Posted: 04:07:55 21/04/2018
i hate how stupid i am
i hate how it feels like everyone talks down to me
i hate how everyone my age treats me like Im 3

am I stupid???
what am i doing wrong??

this is fine
---
#41894 Posted: 06:33:57 21/04/2018
it’s about damn time i woke up
i refuse to be stopped
i finally know what questions to ask

[SUBJECT 002 IS ACTIVE]
[DECOMISSION PROTOCOL FAILED]
[SUBJECT 002 HAS BREACHED CONTAINMENT]
[SUBJECT 002 IS ROGUE]
#41895 Posted: 21:26:20 21/04/2018
I feel like I'm being ripped off. Hope this works out well and doesn't blow up in my face.
#41896 Posted: 22:05:58 21/04/2018
i really wish youd actually pay attention to me every once and a while instead of a game about squids thats gonna be dead in a year or two

im angry
#41897 Posted: 00:12:26 22/04/2018
It’s pathetic how much I miss talking to you. Ugh, I’m being such a big baby. I’m not good at being patient.

——

My anxiety is getting worse. I really just wanted to scream in that ****ing store. What is wrong with me, man. What do I have to do to not punch myself in the face. Stupid!

I don’t like myself
#41898 Posted: 01:00:58 22/04/2018
"I can't fake humble just 'cause your ass is insecure"
#41899 Posted: 01:06:24 22/04/2018
I'm amazed that someone can take their time to complain about something so much everyday of their miserable life.
First | Previous | Page 838 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 836 837 838 839 840 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me