Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 823 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 821 822 823 824 825 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#41101 Posted: 00:50:30 21/11/2017
Quote: somePerson
do you ever notice how many double standards exist here?

I have seen a few yes.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#41102 Posted: 04:05:24 21/11/2017
Get ready for some dumb edgy dialogue

Past the chaos of my mind

deep within the darkest depths of the madness one might call thought.

Past the indecisiveness

past the hope

past the fear

a single word rings out

quiet, but with the force to shake mountains

ENOUGH
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#41103 Posted: 05:11:47 21/11/2017
take a deep breath and one last look at the sun. you'll need it. you'll be gone a long time.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#41104 Posted: 07:26:51 21/11/2017
-

i would seriously pay you to never come near me ever again please and thank you
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#41105 Posted: 19:01:10 22/11/2017
the people who are complaining about not having an event calendar are also saying that a "click and grow" game is too hard.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#41106 Posted: 01:28:55 23/11/2017
Can you please **** off and stop judging me for the **** I enjoy. ****, dude... So what I like buying the occasional action figure. Doesn’t mean you need to berate me for “wasting my money”. And you wonder why I don’t like talking to you sometimes
#41107 Posted: 01:49:41 24/11/2017
If fate is this cruel, I will break down and cry. Just, it better not happen. I couldn't begin to imagine...
---
#41108 Posted: 02:27:00 24/11/2017
Aaaaand, here comes the point in the night where I become lonely and regret all my life choices...

God I miss you so much, please come back... I promise I won’t be such a ****ing retard this time.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10163
#41109 Posted: 00:33:26 25/11/2017
How can just one symbol of our letters and whatnot be so strong? I just don't know what to do. Maybe I waited too long and now taking any action would just seem too obvious and desperate. I'm lost and sorry.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#41110 Posted: 14:36:00 25/11/2017
I hope nobody minds me whining here. I'm not usually one to complain, but I really don't want Winter to be here yet. I just started to be able to see color again.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:05:35 25/11/2017 by AestheticDragon
Ezajium Blue Sparx Gems: 684
#41111 Posted: 21:27:51 25/11/2017
I've honestly got to be one of the most hyprocritical people I know. One day I'm desperately waiting for replies, and then the next I hate you and want you to shut up... For no reason. Whenever there's some form of communication that I am a part of.. -I can't help but wonder that it's my fault that the other party is taking so long to reply. Was I being stupid? Were they lying to me before? Doesn't matter who, when, where, why, etc. If I'm having a conversation, I'm sitting here questioning every single word the other person says.

I honestly don't know what I want most of the time, in any situation really. I make really bad choices that negatively impact everyone around me, and I do it by complete accident. Sometimes I'm even aware of how stupid I'm being... But that doesn't help me stop being stupid. I am physically incapable of making good decisions.

Addendum: And here I am again, a minute later, desperately needing a reply to that message I just sent you.

Edit: Oh, you replied. That's fine, not like I wouldn't have made this post if you had replied earlier... Wait, why am I twisting this to being your fault? Why do I always do that? I should just admit it. Anything that goes wrong is ENTIRELY MY FAULT. Simple as that.
---
Just relax, and the stream of time will take you wherever you need to go. Just gently drift along with the flow and you'll be there before you know it.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:32:54 25/11/2017 by Ezajium
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1510
#41112 Posted: 23:42:32 25/11/2017
I wish I could just let the past go. I wish that all this **** that’s done and over with would finally quit haunting me.
I’m safe now, aren’t I? It’s been over a year. I’m way better off now. So... Why does this **** keep haunting me? I keep thinking back to everything that happened and I sometimes wonder if I actually deserved it. But what could I have done to deserve that sort of mistreatment? The way they treated me... No one “deserves” that, not for any reason. No one should ever have to feel the way I was made to feel. No one should have to experience that.

Tl;dr don’t let yourself be vulnerable or gullible, you’ll come to regret it.

- - - - - -

Wow. I’m a huge pussy.

- - - - - -

Jealousy sure is one hell of an ugly monster.
---
”I am not everything you thought that I would be
But every story I have told is part of me.”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:57:10 26/11/2017 by DeathOfADream
#41113 Posted: 04:56:23 26/11/2017
I should probably just edit this to my last post, but eh...

Whatever, I know you're just making up excuses at this point. Sorry my phone died. Sorry I didn't have my phone on me. Oh really? I know for a fact you were online, you do realize skype tracks your status right? I give up. I think this whole thing has been a lie since that bout of honesty two days ago. Only reason you still want to see me tomorrow is because you don't want me to see you as being an asshole. You think I don't notice you acting different? Well, I'm not an idiot. I done broke our friendship. (I am an idiot, but you know what I mean).
And the best part? It's all on me
I know I'm stupid
So super stupid
Or you know what?
This could all be my imagination overworking itself
Making me pissed off for no reason whatsoever
Either way
It reminds me of the hypocrisy I have grown to despise, in myself, my parents, my exes, everyone around me. We're all pure hypocrites and I'm ****ing tired of it.

Welp, I done broke
---
Just relax, and the stream of time will take you wherever you need to go. Just gently drift along with the flow and you'll be there before you know it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:54:42 26/11/2017 by Ezajium
#41114 Posted: 23:08:38 26/11/2017
It's going down.
I'm yelling timber
You better move.
---
#41115 Posted: 00:23:16 27/11/2017
Me: Paul Blart Mall Cop was a ****ty movie

My brother: You’re way too critical of things, man.

[User Posted Image]
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#41116 Posted: 03:14:00 27/11/2017
Hey hey hey! Look who's back, AmbushFan!

I started having the dreams again, that's for certain. I've had one each night for the past five days, more or less, counting these new kinds of dream. The same signs are here, the signs the point towards my theory of an Otherworld. It's so palpable. I just wish I were more lucid, able to explore this world like I do this one...

Is there a meaning to this? Something important? Even for someone like me, this isn't the sort of thing I could simply imagine. It's too... different. Too different compared to what I usually come up with, too advanced.

I've had precognitive dreams before. Most don't believe in that sort of thing, but maybe there is truth to it? It's all very confusing.

---

What is the afterlife?

Oblivion? Paradise? Reincarnation? It could be anything, and that is what I fear. Mainly oblivion.

Is it the Otherworld? Or, more specifically, reincarnation into another world - in my case, Elysium, the twins, and so forth. My Otherworld.

What if I need to go there? I see no reason for me to stay here. Could the Otherworld be the world? Could this whole place I'm in right now just be a dream? A nightmare?

No way to know for sure, until I die. And if it is oblivion... that is what I fear.

If I knew it was the Otherworld, I probably wouldn't be here now. It was my fear of oblivion that kept me. If only I knew more about the Otherworld...

It seems more... complete. More like something that is happier, more joyful, than here. A kind of paradise, minus Elysium... ironically. Though, what was Elysium? Was it really as nightmarish as I remember?

These new dreams certainly seem more joyful. I don't have nightmares as much. But why? That is another good question.

I wish I knew. Knew the answers to all these questions. Of course, I won't know for sure if the Otherworld is the afterlife, not until I die.

My fear of oblivion, yes, that holds me back. Why should I do it anyway? Just for a shot in the dark at going to my paradise, my Otherworld?

I wish, I wish... maybe it's best to be careful what I wish for, maybe...

---

Whatever awaits, there had better me metal. And Megurine Luka.

That'd be good, lol. Maybe not as good as some of my dreams percieve it, though. But I don't have a full understanding of what all that's about anyway.

---

Do the dreams make me act differently in this world? I think so. First of all, I always feel extremely tired - much more so than usual - after waking up, and in some cases, I feel as if I'm not thinking at all. Sometimes throughout the day, or for a few hours at least. Like I'm on autopilot, unawake.

Then there's that feeling a get around midnight. Like I'm being mind-controlled. That is really creepy, that's for sure. My entire mindset changes, I see everything differently from usual. Metaphorically. Not with my eyes, more from my perspective. It changes at midnight.

It's these sorts of things that make me believe in the Otherworld. Midnight is unexplainable, certainly.

---
No fate. Only the power of will.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#41117 Posted: 06:15:01 27/11/2017
how is everyone so good

did i miss something???
#41118 Posted: 08:18:38 27/11/2017
i just noticed my signature didnt get formatted properly

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:19:35 27/11/2017 by parisruelz12
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#41119 Posted: 12:30:11 27/11/2017
Another AmbushFan post? Another AmbushFan post.

6 dreams now, 6 dreams in 6 days. Ha... 666.

Anyway, I'm sure they're not going to stop. I just hope I can make more sense out of the next ones, all I have now are the signs. Perhaps I should start a dream journal to see if I can connect the dots easier?

---

Be careful what I wish for... yes, perhaps I should. I don't know anything about the Otherworld aside from these dreams I've had, which didn't show much anyway.

I can wish for an Otherworld. One that is exactly how I imagine it. But still, that doesn't instantly make it real. In the end, it will still be nothing more than a hope. Not necessarily real.

It would certainly be nice if it is how I hope it is. That is not a certainty, however. Nothing is certain here. Only theories, what I myself believe to be and not to be true, and that does not change a thing. It is only my thoughts.

---

Going to the world(s) I have dreamt of. That's really what it comes down to. Of finally meeting the twins, seeing Elysium for myself, just knowing that all of it is real and that there is something more than this.

I'm sure my reasons for wanting it to be real would seem crazy fot anyone else, and perhaps they already think I am crazy for even thinking there is a reason behind the dreams. But who cares?

I am posting this to darkSpyro. darkSpyro, of all places. darkSpyro, that website dedicated to a purple dragon that somehow created a relatively large userbase (some of which can be total assholes sometimes) that don't even talk about any of the franchises anymore.

So if they think I'm mad or messed up, then what does it matter? I've never wanted any friends anyway, especially not from this ****hole. I guess it just shows I'm even more of an idiot than I expected if they think I'm mad.

---

Kinda unrelated, but I just listened to Sonata Arctica - My Selene again, and I remembered why the lyrics were my favourite. Also one of my favourite songs of all time, definitely in my top 5 for sure. Unless it gets knocked off by another SA song when I next revise, I have a rule to never repeat songs from the same band.

And... is this another SA song that ends involves suicide?

"This is my evenfall, my final call"
"In the break of new day, I'll fade away"

That would make Victoria's Secret, The Power of One, My Selene, and White Pearl, Black Oceans all SA songs that potentially involve suicide. Although White Pearl, Black Oceans is the only obvious one.

Kamelot - Forever is a pretty good song too. Easily my favourite Kamelot song so far, possibly in my top 10, but maybe not top 5. Quite similar to My Selene, and although I don't interpret it as such, I think they can both refer to someone who doesn't exist.

Yeah, My Selene and Forever are both awesome songs.

---
No fate. Only the power of will.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#41120 Posted: 15:43:26 27/11/2017
I hate when you say your being a poor parent because you can be a good one, but I can't help but agree.

Frankly, this goes for either of you, if I'm to be honest.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10163
#41121 Posted: 16:32:21 27/11/2017
Is this really worth it? Maybe I just like listening more than playing. Maybe it is time to seek if someone would like to buy my gear.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
SkyFan91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1806
#41122 Posted: 16:38:05 27/11/2017
I feel as if I'm underestimated by my family and people at school about what I want to be. I want to be a game developer/character designer and I know I have the potential to become one. I plan on leaving Canada after college and moving to NYC. Starting in January, I'm going to art school to become even better at drawing/designing and I WILL prove everyone wrong. No matter what happens I have a dream and I sure as **** plan on achieving that dream. I know nothings impossible and I CAN do this. I'll prove em wrong I'm sure of it.
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#41123 Posted: 17:38:24 27/11/2017
I am very bad at talking to people. If I have ever killed our conversation by being rude or boring, please forgive me. I'm trying to do better, to get myself back to where I was before.
#41124 Posted: 18:21:43 27/11/2017
It's close and now the paranoia is kicking in because I'm not doing anything for it...

---

I know I shouldn't but honestly seeing that post made me feel terrible. You're not a nice person, saying that and I shouldn't let it affect me as much as it has.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:05:30 27/11/2017 by Riolu-Blue-247
#41125 Posted: 20:25:39 27/11/2017
lol im just the vanilla pudding

the thing people take when all that nice creamy chocolate pudding is gone

5char.
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#41126 Posted: 21:37:48 27/11/2017
Me: Hey look at this story I wrote! It's a little long, but I hope you guys like it!!
Others: *crickets*
Friends who are very talented and deserve the world: Hey look at this story I wrote! It's a little long, but I hope you guys like it!!
Others: SO GOOD!!! I WANT TO SEE MORE!!!

Why even bother. It sounds so PETTY complaining about it, but I slave hours of heart and soul into these pages and no one ****ing reads it. Sometimes it makes me want to cry when even the people I trust the most don't even pay attention to my stuff, and turn a blind eye when I asked what they thought about it days after I've received no feedback. "Oh yeah, it's good!!"
Yeah. Bull****, okay. The moment someone else posts a story or a writing piece, they get immediate feedback, and even critiques.
I hate how the only people who actually read my stuff are my classmates in Creative Writing, because they are FORCED to evaluate it, in order to get the grade.
I wish I knew why. Is it me? Is it my writing? God, I wish I knew. I wish I knew so badly. This is why I'm so hesitant to talk about my story ideas.

blep~
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#41127 Posted: 22:08:58 27/11/2017
I hate how my partner thinks they're smarter than me
#41128 Posted: 02:26:53 28/11/2017
I'm done with this. Just done. Done. If you're trying to make me hate you, there was a much easier way to go about it. But whatever. No more excuses, I'm simply done. You try to talk to me tomorrow, you know what I'll do? Probably fold and have a happy time. But inside? I'm getting really pissed off and i cand take it. I'm done.
---
#41129 Posted: 19:10:37 28/11/2017
i don't know how to break it to you kid, but you're not as good as you think. and me being your friend won't change that.
#41130 Posted: 03:59:40 30/11/2017
You know?
Things really aren't that bad. Sure, there's stupid moments, but honestly? For once I'm not running away. I'm able to have almost daily conversations with some of my best friends and it's just been great. I think I'm finally able to stop hanging up on the negatives. What's the positives here? Well, let's see... I'm actually starting to shed a bit of my shell. You're yelling to me from across the halls, everyone can hear our conversations, my laughs, and yet, I'm finally not having that age old feeling that everyone is judging me anymore. I've been able to open up to you about so much and here we are, still being friends. I've been insensitive, but in this current moment, here and now, I'm just going to completely neglect the singular negative of today and focus on the mass collection of positives that I've managed to finally realize I have.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:04:14 30/11/2017 by Ezajium
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#41131 Posted: 15:22:26 30/11/2017
My acne is so bad right now. Nothing's helping. I feel so ugly. T_T
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1510
#41132 Posted: 18:55:19 30/11/2017
Looking at a map and seeing how far Germany is from the U.S. really puts the distance between us in perspective... I hate it.
---
”I am not everything you thought that I would be
But every story I have told is part of me.”
#41133 Posted: 21:55:42 30/11/2017
lookout everyone

paris is in a really bad mood
---
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#41134 Posted: 23:09:50 30/11/2017
Thanks for further breaking my night stand and threatening to throw it out you piece of **** of a man.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:31:29 01/12/2017 by Trix Master 100
#41135 Posted: 00:09:35 01/12/2017
hey internet women have tits and they bounce

why the **** is this an i s s u e
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#41136 Posted: 00:49:30 01/12/2017
I swear to god if I quit, it'd be 80% your fault
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#41137 Posted: 01:43:32 01/12/2017
Why am I attracted to people... I hate it so much.
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#41138 Posted: 05:06:13 01/12/2017
Why do people have to be so mean and toxic. Just let people like what they like and stop demonizing them for stupid, trivial things. So what if their interests are strange, or maybe even gross to you? That's no reason for you to treat them like they're not humans. And it's really petty to wish death upon someone just because they do something they're not good at, when it's nothing more than entertainment.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#41139 Posted: 07:32:12 01/12/2017
I personally need to stop over thinking things. Gives me more issues.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#41140 Posted: 04:45:40 02/12/2017
That really turned out better than I could have ever hoped. I had second thoughts about it, but apparently they thought it was a good idea. I can't even describe what it is I'm feeling right now. Sitting out in the cold, alone and in the dark, never felt so satisfying.
---
#41141 Posted: 09:29:47 02/12/2017
me: (is stressing about final assignment in english)
professor, the day before its due: lmao ur already qaulified to take 101 so u don't have to do it
me:
[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:24:11 02/12/2017 by parisruelz12
#41142 Posted: 02:28:40 03/12/2017
*punches head repeatedly*

Stupid, stupid, stupid...
#41143 Posted: 08:51:55 03/12/2017
me: i have a story to write.
brain: write fluff instead.
me:
brain:
me: ok
---
#41144 Posted: 22:56:58 03/12/2017
Oh well
---
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#41145 Posted: 01:12:31 04/12/2017
Why can't my parents admit that I'm an idiot

They act like I'm this wonderful, smart, amazing student, who is really good at everything. But I'm not, I can't be the best at everything, hell, I'm the best at nothing, I'm not good at anything, not even the things I like. I get mad at random ****, I suck at math, yet somehow I'm in Algebra(basically advanced math) leading me to believe the school messed up and placed me in a class where I shouldn't be. I'm scared of god-damn WELDING. and I hate the way the talk like I'm some great kid.

I feel like the world would be better without me
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#41146 Posted: 09:40:28 04/12/2017
I'm useless, might as well sleep forever. It's not like it matters anyway.
---
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#41147 Posted: 17:25:25 04/12/2017
I thought you were a friend

I thought the things you said about me having a different opinion were just jokes, but after today, I see them all in a new light

A dark light

Do I even consider you a friend anymore?
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#41148 Posted: 21:17:07 04/12/2017
No one ever talks to me anymore. I don't know why I'm surprised.

-----
#41149 Posted: 22:41:29 04/12/2017
maybe i am good at something after all
First | Previous | Page 823 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 821 822 823 824 825 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me