Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 822 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 820 821 822 823 824 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#41051 Posted: 19:29:23 10/11/2017
My brain is so frustrating. I can’t believe I got so upset over that stupid ass ****. God, I just want to ****ing die!
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#41052 Posted: 20:34:32 10/11/2017
"i should use my free time to work on my boo-"

STEVEN UNIVERSE EPISODES OUT NOW!!

W E L P

i really feel like lapis is one of the worst characters on the show IMO
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:50:41 10/11/2017 by parisruelz12
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#41053 Posted: 01:30:37 11/11/2017
lel..
darknessdawn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1476
#41054 Posted: 01:47:38 11/11/2017
I like dragons.
I especially like cute baby dragons. And pudgy ones are cuter. Case in point: https://kurtassclear.deviantar...fset=0#comments
---
Dark is not Evil, and Light is not Good.
Star the Zoroark at your disservice.
#41055 Posted: 03:49:49 11/11/2017
What are these dumb dork feelings I’m feeling for you?
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#41056 Posted: 04:09:53 11/11/2017
I really wish you didn't break my heart like this
I get it, if it's not meant to be, then it's not meant to be. It still hurts pretty bad though
What hurts the most is knowing that it would've been different if I hadn't messed up in high school, you don't realise how much regret I'm in right now.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#41057 Posted: 04:39:13 11/11/2017
I normally am so excited to go out at this point, but because you will be there I just can't get excited. I care about you, you're family but I just wish you had said no to coming.
It's going to be a long night.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1510
#41058 Posted: 05:38:57 11/11/2017
Part of me will always want you to return, but I think that part of me just misses simpler times. Those simpler times, however, weren’t the best of times. But at least they weren’t built on the same depressing, dysfunctional foundation as the present.
Regardless, there’ll always be a soft spot in my heart for you. Whether I like that or not.
---
”I am not everything you thought that I would be
But every story I have told is part of me.”
#41059 Posted: 10:04:41 11/11/2017
someone is using the word "mansplain" in a serious, non-ironic way.

god help me
---
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#41060 Posted: 22:04:21 12/11/2017
I just realized that I am actually pretty good at making people feel guilty.
#41061 Posted: 23:56:07 12/11/2017
Quote: Drawdler
I feel like I suck at art right now.

Join the club, sister!

EDIT: Thought this was Random Thoughts. WHOOPS!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:58:00 12/11/2017 by TheToyNerd
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#41062 Posted: 02:18:27 13/11/2017
Quote: Drawdler
I feel like I suck at art right now.

Keep your chin up, I think your art is great! I still have that image of Token you drew for me, and besides, you blessed us with this beautiful image: [User Posted Image]

I also enjoy seeing the other drawings you have done, and personally think you do have a unique art style. I least for me personally I find your art favorable.
#41063 Posted: 02:47:52 13/11/2017
I’m gonna kill that ****er the first chance I get for this...

———

Goddamnit, why did I do this? Why now! Why can’t I have just let go...?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#41064 Posted: 03:56:09 13/11/2017
pretty sure that ub burst with the drifloon was the only good drawing i've made recently
Ezajium Blue Sparx Gems: 684
#41065 Posted: 22:45:46 13/11/2017
I'm so self-conscious about every little thing, how I look, how I act, what I like.. I try to tell anyone irl anything, even the simple fact that I like video games, and I'll get embarrassed. Every single thing.

Now, the Internet helps with this - I don't have to show my face.. or get told to my face that I'm stupid (YES, I AM SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT YOU'RE INSULTING ME DAMMIT [@irl person] simply hiding it under what you think is too smart for me to understand doesn't make it right.) As well as that, there's plenty of people just like me, same interests, similar backgrounds or childhood experiences.

Anyway, as I said, the Internet helps. People are all around nicer, whether it's believable or not. This concept btw? A complete joke. It doesn't exist, simple as that. There are more assholes here than probably the rest of the world combined. Yes, that's most likely an exaggeration. You want something that isn't? Here. There's so many people here that will take any opportunity they see to shove your face to the ground. A random stranger, an acquaintance, your parents, even your "friends." I'd like to propose a new concept, let's call it "Minnesota mean."

But back to the original topics, the Internet is easier.
It's like a mask that you can wear to shield yourself from any prospective hate.
But even with this mask.
I grow self-conscious.
If I go to share anything personal, such as this message about my self-consciousness, I feel really bad. I feel like I'm making it a bigger deal than it is, or that I'm attention-whoring, or that I'm trying to guilt trip someone into talking to me. And you know what? It's true, I probably am. And that makes me feel terrible. I go about sharing this stuff that I despise sharing all the time. I don't know why I do it, I don't know what's wrong with me, all I know is that it leads to even more self-consciousness... But that doesn't stop me from being stupid.

Earlier I mentioned that the Internet has plenty of people with the same backgrounds and childhood experiences. But, this doesn't always make me feel better. Sometimes, it makes me feel worse. It makes me feel like I'm not unique, and there's nothing about me to set me apart from other people. But.. I also always have just wanted to be normal. It's as though I can't make up my mind about what I want out of life, and it seriously makes me question why I keep going about things like this. I know that I'll just continue to send messages such as this one, just like I know that I'll continue to hate myself for doing so, and like I know that no matter what I do..
I'm just me..
Little ol' stupid me
Who can't do anything right
And the thing is
I am guilty of every single thing
That I complain about others doing

~.~.~

EDIT:
I changed my mind on that part where I called Minnesota Nice a fake concept. Reading the Wikipedia link that I myself posted makes the word carry a different connotation than the aspects in which I have previously seen it used. Specifically, the section titled "Social norms" is what changed my mind. It says that it doesn't relate entirely to being nice, but to keep up appearances, maintain social order, and keep others in their place. Thing is, that is exactly right. Everything the page says is exaclty right. But this portion, this portion about keeping others in their place, this is where it gets tricky. It causes clear verbal abuse to anyone who has a differing point of view than someone else, and is likely the source of the self-consciousness I mentioned. I don't want to stand out, as I don't want to be verbally put down. Sure, the area isn't that big in terms of physical violence, crime rate, any of that. But putting people down for not following the norms? Wow, that sure is everywhere.

And further reading the page has led me to believe i may be passive-agressive, which it calls a negative trait of Minnesota Nice. Specifically, I think when it says, "intense conflict between dependence on others and the desire for self-assertion," that that is exactly me. I literally cannot function anymore without direct guidance, but I so wish that I could be on my own, making my own decisions and being my own person. The part where it says, "a passive man does little to get what he wants as it is too much effort to do so, and ranges from the inept "loser" type to the conformist who does anything to be liked, avoids making waves and rarely says what he feels," also mostly describes me, other than the fact that I've been voicing what I feel a lot lately (online anyway). And further research on other sites is also leading me to believe this now.

...It's all just me, isn't it.. Nothing is someone else's fault
---
Just relax, and the stream of time will take you wherever you need to go. Just gently drift along with the flow and you'll be there before you know it.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:52:27 14/11/2017 by Ezajium
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#41066 Posted: 00:43:24 14/11/2017
Oopsie, worded a lot of things wrong there and didn't take into account some other things. Eh, it's already out there and not sure if I edit it, it will help any now.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#41067 Posted: 02:10:02 14/11/2017
****, dude... I hate being lonely.
#41068 Posted: 07:08:24 14/11/2017
i know i have to be right at least sometimes
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#41069 Posted: 09:17:51 14/11/2017
Not all heroes wear capes, they wear noses too. Now if only people can wear their brains and ****in not give the dogs things that they shouldn't.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#41070 Posted: 02:11:27 15/11/2017
too much homework
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#41071 Posted: 06:30:28 15/11/2017
I'm just gonna try real hard to stop thinking about this, and hope it turns out for the best.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#41072 Posted: 09:03:41 15/11/2017
I had a fun time at the 'ladies night' with you mother, but it really sucks that it had to happen on a night where I was identifying as male. It was really difficult hearing people refer to me as 'that lady' all night, but painting those pots was fun and it was nice to be complimented on my painting skills.

Sucks not being out to family :T
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:37:56 15/11/2017 by Riolu-Blue-247
#41073 Posted: 18:54:47 15/11/2017
how is it that i'm only good at the things that don't matter
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#41074 Posted: 21:19:30 15/11/2017
Oh hey look at this, depressing thoughts, without any silver linings or typical AmbushFan comic relief. Guess I might warn you, I guess.

I hate that I'm literally retarded. It's not "okay", it doesn't mean I can just fit in. I'm doomed to be this way, and no, I don't like it.

Don't try say that it doesn't make me different. It does. That should be very ****ing obvious by now, if you had even seen my school reports... speaking of which, that place never helped. It was supposed to help, but that place's version of "help" was only to remind me how goddamn retarded I really am. Not to help me be a normal person like I wish I was, but just to tell me to accept it.

Why should I? What skills does being retarded ever give me? I can't have any friends, and I doubt I'll ever be able to be a true human being at any point.

Because in a way, I'm not even a ****ing human being. I'm a defect who would be dead now if it wasn't for that bloody machine, and maybe it would be better that way. I'll never contribute anything of importance, never be helpful to anyone, not even if I tried.

That's what happens to defects, isn't it? People don't want them, they throw them away. Perhaps it should be the same with me. If I'm never going to be helpful, maybe I should throw myself away.

I can imagine a world where I'm helpful, that I'm actually useful in making things right, but that's just a reverie, a daydream. One of many. But in reality, I never will. I'll be like this forever, and no matter how much I hope for it, things won't go as I hope.

Yes, perhaps I should throw myself away... I've been thinking about that for quite some time. First came the more violent ideas, but I soon realized there was no reason to harm anyone other than myself. I am the thing that is wrong here, I am the one who should be changed.

I once took some tape and scissors from the art room, hoping to suffocate myself. I eventually spent to long contemplating and was worried someone might notice I wasn't around, so I gave up. But now I have new plans, and the gate is open whenever I can accept who I am, what I am.

I told myself ages ago, that if I ever lived until now, I would at least finish EOV. That's my final goal now, pretty much, nothing else I've wanted to do that can be done. No more reason to stay, I'm in a dead-end position with little hope of an exit.

And an exit would likely only be momentarily. I can't run from my problems forever, I know this disease will make me **** up once more, no matter how far I escape, and then I'll be back here again. ****ed over once more.

So, what would happen? I have many theories, though my only true fear is oblivion, the only thing I have ever truly feared. It is what has kept me bound all this time, a final fear that must be overcome. As for this world, I doubt many will care. A few relatives, maybe, but I'm sure everyone will forget me in a year or two.

Now I've just remembered something... every Christmas, someone in our family dies. Every year, around Christmas - no exceptions, ever. What a coincidence. Like a curse, in a way. Someone has already died, two days ago, might there be a second?
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
#41075 Posted: 23:26:48 15/11/2017
why do I get a headache everyday after school

uuuggghhhh
---
#41076 Posted: 03:18:03 16/11/2017
im willing to kick anyone ass for picking on you
---
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#41077 Posted: 06:05:41 16/11/2017
Dang it! My friend was given an early access code for Fortnite and I can't join him on it cause I don't have one :/
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
#41078 Posted: 11:02:07 16/11/2017
You know a day is gonna be *fun* when you wake up already feeling anxious and depressed.

To be honest, I woken up and felt like this for several days now. I’m afraid to talk to friends for fear of just having a breakdown in front of them. I’m such a mess right now. I don’t even know how to fix my mood.

So stupid...

———

I just fear of relying too much on others and not tackling the issue head on.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:21:31 16/11/2017 by TheToyNerd
#41079 Posted: 17:30:11 16/11/2017
I've been trying my damnedness to get away from you people for my entire life. I'm not going home just because you want me to. You'll just force me into doing menial labor for you anyway. I have a life and friends, sucks that neither of you two do.

EDIT: And now my friends are going away, and I'm not going with them because, well, stupid reasons. Nice. Really showing personal growth here...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:15:24 16/11/2017 by kardonis
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#41080 Posted: 21:37:16 16/11/2017
The more I think about it, I really hate being around groups of people.
---
Soon.
#41081 Posted: 10:31:45 18/11/2017
i caught my crush looking back :))))
#41082 Posted: 16:30:12 18/11/2017
I wish this old man would get his **** together and move already. Me and my family would like to move in. My stuff has already been moved there -- it's boring over here when my stuff is all over there. I have nothing to do. T_T
---
#41083 Posted: 18:53:21 18/11/2017
My brother and Mom wants to sell the Wii U, and I’m just like...

***** I STILL WANNA REPLAY SKYLANDERS AGAIN AT SOME POINT
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#41084 Posted: 18:56:28 18/11/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd

They'll get like 5 dollars for it
#41085 Posted: 19:01:36 18/11/2017
Quote: AestheticDragon

IKR! Also, SSA is still one of my favorite games of all time. I still need that in my life, dude.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#41086 Posted: 19:14:46 18/11/2017
Quote: AestheticDragon

IKR! Also, SSA is still one of my favorite games of all time. I still need that in my life, dude.

Sell it to me I will take care and love it
---
Bruh
#41087 Posted: 19:57:14 18/11/2017
Now for something dumb and personal!
Goddamnit, I ****ed up so badly today. I’m a piece of **** and I can’t believe I did something this scummy to someone. Why must I be such a ****ing loser...

I can’t even think about talking to the other girl now. All I’ll think about is you. Damnit... this is what I get for being such a retard about dating. I want to ****ing cut my nuts off forever. Clearly I don’t deserve anyone’s love, time and attention
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:07:21 18/11/2017 by TheToyNerd
#41088 Posted: 20:06:47 18/11/2017
Quote: Sesshomaru75
I’m sorry I enjoy things, I guess. Like, seriously... you’re an adult, man. Why should it matter what some dumb teen thinks is a good game?

...I wasn't being serious???

Sorry, then. My bad. Kinda had a rough day
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#41089 Posted: 21:46:55 18/11/2017
So, as far as I know, things are resolved.
And I feel much better but I'm not sure if I'm up to par just yet, I still feel uncertain about being around.
Maybe after a nap I'll be cool. Usually how it goes, anyway.

this rain is gonna turn into ice isn't it. damn.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:39:09 19/11/2017 by Crystal Dragon
#41090 Posted: 21:55:34 18/11/2017
Everything's so quiet. Idk, it feels off.
---
#41091 Posted: 23:03:02 18/11/2017
More AmbushFan thoughts! Hooray!

It's almost 13 years since I almost died, it will be 13 years tomorrow. Instead, I became disabled for several years, and had to have this machine put in me. This ****ing machine.

Did it cause my retardation? Make it worse? Would I not have this disease now, if I did not have it? I doubt it, and hope not too.

The machine I can live with. It is my retardation, my disease, that makes me not normal. The machine would be unnoticeable unless it acted up, and I'd probably be dead on the floor in two minutes if that happened, so it wouldn't matter much by then anyway.

Yes. My retardation is the problem here, not the machine, this is clear. Though I know people would find a way to twist the truth somehow, to make it so that the machine makes me "special" instead; and although that's not as bad as being downright abnormal, it's almost as dehumanizing.

I just want to be normal. To live my life like a normal person, to be able to socialize like a normal person, to just be ****ing HUMAN. Not this subhuman that I feel I am, not defected by this disease.

Back to the subject at hand... yes, almost 13 years. I don't care much. After all, if I had died, I wouldn't of wasted so much in this world.

---

My parents don't know about my suicidal thoughts, though they seem to suspect something nonetheless. They won't know for sure when/if they find me dead, I have no plans on telling them, I have no plans on making a big deal out of it - no doubt plenty of drama will ensue.

I'm fine with telling internet strangers though, some of whom I have met in the past, and previously shared a strong hate/hate relationship with. I don't know why, I guess it just feels more comforting knowing that I can vent and not worry about any unnecessary drama starting.

Do you care? I don't know, I don't come back to this thread, I only come back to threads when I deem the interesting. So in other words, I don't give a **** what you think, and neither should you unto me. That's the way things should be.

Well... maybe I would have come back, I do care about you more than you'd think. But at the same time, I'm not prepared to start any conversations around my own depressing thoughts. So I might as well avoid seeing anything you'd have to say, to avoid letting your opinions get to me, to make decisions myself as I deem right.

I'll just assume I'm writing this all down on a piece of paper, only to rip it up and never see it again, sort of. That was something the people at my school did... and that makes me feel even more retarded. Why should I write my thoughts down if I don't want them to be used?

****, I really am retarded.

---

This website - this very ****ing website, that I am ****posting to right now - contributed a lot to my suicidal thoughts, come to think of it. All the **** I got up to as Qcumber made me realize just how retarded I am, that I would never be normal, always subhuman.

And all that were said. I did not hate them because they destroyed my view of myself being the only important person, or because some/most of them were particularly nasty (even got a few kys messages IIRC), I hated them because they were true. I was retarded. I hated me.

The kys messages. Well, if I do go ahead, then... wish granted, I guess.

Now go watch a Monty Python movie. They're ****ing hilarious and tell you a lot of useful information about swallows.

Ni.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#41092 Posted: 15:28:12 19/11/2017
Why haven't I learned my lesson about roleplays already?

- - -
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#41093 Posted: 01:44:47 20/11/2017
Yes yes yes, please expect me to sweep, mop, clean, wipe counters, do the dishes, clean the dish washer, condense the donuts, clean the donuts case, make deserts, take customers orders, watch the meat department for a lunch and help meat customers, while also cleaning up the new people's messes, and tagging 120 pumpkin pies, and then yell at me if i forgot a single thing or don't do it to your expectation when you leave early every single day and can't work your whole shift.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:47:01 20/11/2017 by DragonCamo
#41094 Posted: 10:11:48 20/11/2017
responsibilities: you have to do this and that tomorrow.
brain: how about we NOT do those things, SLEEP till 12 and PLAY VIDEO GAMES all day
me: that sounds like a great idea
responsibilities: but if you don't do this and that then your entire life will be affected
me: ****

Quote: DragonCamo
Yes yes yes, please expect me to sweep, mop, clean, wipe counters, do the dishes, clean the dish washer, condense the donuts, clean the donuts case, make deserts, take customers orders, watch the meat department for a lunch and help meat customers, while also cleaning up the new people's messes, and tagging 120 pumpkin pies, and then yell at me if i forgot a single thing or don't do it to your expectation when you leave early every single day and can't work your whole shift.

[User Posted Image]
---
#41095 Posted: 17:15:05 20/11/2017
I always feel like I'm holding myself back. There's something I feel I should, nay, something I need to do. I'm always thinking about doing it, but, I dunno, I can never bring myself to do it. It's so simple and would solve a few of my problems, but, you know what they say, "there's always hope"

Hope is just atheist prayer, and I'm sure you realize how much of an oxymoron that is.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:28:19 20/11/2017 by kardonis
#41096 Posted: 17:51:29 20/11/2017
Another AmbushFan post? Hey!

Will things get better? Maybe they will... but this is how I always think. I always stop myself, and the thoughts go away, only to return again later on.

It's an endless cycle and I hate it:
"This is all pointless" > "I should end it all" > "Things will get better" > "It is not getting better" > "This is all pointless"

I'm wasting my time with this cycle. Too much time of wasting resources just to keep me alive and occupied, two things I do not deserve. End it as soon as possible, and I do not need to worry about any of that anymore.

One quick motion and it's over. The cycle will be broken. It's that simple, and things will go on as normal, with most people not even realizing I ever existed. No loss.

All the hate I have no doubt spread and continue to spread. How many people have hated me for the stupid **** I have done? I try to change, and to normal people, this is relatively easy. But I am not normal - I am retarded. I cannot do what normal people can, I cannot see what normal people can.

Thus, if I can never fit in with others, only continue to spread hate, then do I really deserve to exist? I don't think so. Ironically, it is hate that I try to prevent, but it seems I only make things worse. I am my own worst enemy.

All that remains now is to overcome my fear of oblivion. And fulfil a few final desires, such as completing Hey Pikmin!, but that is not so important. My own denial of what I really should do is the ultimate obstacle.

There are many other things I wish I could do. Though I doubt I would ever have those chances, and if so, I fear that they will not be as great as I had anticipated.

---
#41097 Posted: 23:58:04 20/11/2017
do you ever notice how many double standards exist here?
First | Previous | Page 822 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 820 821 822 823 824 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me