Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 821 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 819 820 821 822 823 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#41001 Posted: 17:45:01 20/10/2017
i was so selfish and retarded and ****ing so idiot ****ing stupid
i threw out the last few years with you, i was so stupid

i knew you were going to die that day, why didnt i go with you, i never said goodbye and now i cant and im scared you didnt think i loved you and im so sorry and i just want you to come back okay just come back
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#41002 Posted: 19:24:16 20/10/2017
you know what your just a *****, you ruined the group. you stole our friends. your basically are the emperor. manipulative piece of ****. **** you lobster
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#41003 Posted: 18:55:02 21/10/2017
So uh...a RWBY volume 5 is out...

guess i know what im doing on monday
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#41004 Posted: 21:34:10 21/10/2017
when ur just bluh all day
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:33:48 22/10/2017 by Crystal Dragon
pjc613 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#41005 Posted: 03:28:54 22/10/2017
Astros, you had better BEAT THE ****ING DODGERS!!!
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#41006 Posted: 12:52:12 22/10/2017
Why am I still thinking about this two days later? Am I really that sensitive to other people’s opinions? Goddamn, I hate myself sometimes. Brain! STOP GETTING RANDOMLY UPSET OVER THIS!
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#41007 Posted: 20:37:30 22/10/2017
[User Posted Image]

bottom text
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#41008 Posted: 23:33:05 22/10/2017
I have wrong feelings for liking this place.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#41009 Posted: 22:21:10 23/10/2017
im honestly scared of confronting people with low self esteem. especially when they want to hear the opposite of the truth
#41010 Posted: 02:59:24 24/10/2017
S&M Pokedex completion journal #1

i have 98/115 of the pokemon on melemele. i got mareine, but crabrawler continues to evade me.

you'd think that with all the wild pokemon im encountering, i'd find a random shiny..
---
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#41011 Posted: 03:25:52 24/10/2017
Quote: parisruelz12

i have 98/115 of the pokemon on melemele. i got mareine, but crabrawler continues to evade me.

you'd think that with all the wild pokemon im encountering, i'd find a random shiny..

did you post this in the wrong topic
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#41012 Posted: 05:00:04 24/10/2017
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Quote: parisruelz12

did you post this in the wrong topic

i thought this was random thoughts

---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#41013 Posted: 15:14:03 24/10/2017
I have no regrets in my mind.

But my heart has other feelings.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
wavesorcerer14 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4861
#41014 Posted: 23:10:00 24/10/2017
"I love... and hate, and love and hate...
Just like a broken record
I don't think I need this heart, it only causes me grief"

- - -
---
"altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labi."
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#41015 Posted: 23:45:33 24/10/2017
All this anxiety is that stupid girls fault, I know I'm fine and i know my body but I can't get this anxiety to go. There is no way for me to be so I don't know why I'm panicking so much. On top of that however the hating of my body shape has come back. I was so happy with those photos and now because of her I don't want to show anyone. I hate my body so much.

It is not nice to ask people if they are pregnant. Don't act all sly like "mm I've found out your secret". If they aren't then you feel bad and they feel worse, if they are and ahent told anyone there is a reason for it. Don't ask people if they are pregnant.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#41016 Posted: 00:52:39 25/10/2017
i am nothing.
#41017 Posted: 04:33:24 25/10/2017
I love you so much. I want nothing more in the world than to be with you for the rest of my life. <3

-----
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#41018 Posted: 05:17:19 25/10/2017
You ever want to make a PT, saying something really revealing to get it off your chest, but then realize people will see it? It's kind of an odd thing, and no matter how taboo it is to reply to a PT, people will still see it, so I guess what I'm saying is, maybe it's time to find a different place to do this.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#41019 Posted: 08:12:37 26/10/2017
god damn it

i shouldnt have gotten on facebook
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#41020 Posted: 16:48:39 28/10/2017
I need help
I've looked up all 3 options and none seem to be better then the others
For a place around 21-24 minutes away, what should I take?
Uber, Lyft, or Taxi
I just keep seeing all these awful things about Uber and Lyft but they seem to be cheaper then taxi but then sometimes reviews say they aren't and i just want anyone with first hand experience to help me, please.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#41021 Posted: 20:30:31 28/10/2017
Why is it that almost everything I do comes off as creepy, when I'm not even trying to do so? Goddamn it, I'm such a freak.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
#41022 Posted: 23:49:51 28/10/2017
Holy ****, I cannot draw
#41023 Posted: 10:13:04 29/10/2017
if someone posts an odyssey or a forces spoiler, and doesnt use a ****ing spoiler tag, i will personally rip out their intestines and proceed to ****ing choke them with it.
---
#41024 Posted: 19:19:39 29/10/2017
I wish for deeeeeeeeaaaaaath
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4381
#41025 Posted: 19:46:22 29/10/2017
So... jokingly calling someone a pedophile is funny and it doesn't matter that it triggers people? What a nice world we live in.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#41026 Posted: 21:47:38 29/10/2017
I'd like to personally ask my brain to STOP DOING THIS
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#41027 Posted: 20:50:28 30/10/2017
Is everyone at this school ****ing stupid? I'm not trying to be an "I'm such a genius, everyone else sucks" edgelord, but literally 80% of the people in these classes are so unbearably stupid, lazy and annoying, I want nothing to do with them. One person will ****ing constantly screech as loudly as they can, and just act like a complete asshole. Literally everything that happens, he has to know what's going on, so he will constantly interrupt even when it's none of his business. He'll just hit the desk as hard as he can right in front of my face if I'm doing some activity which has not been approved by him, such as drawing in my notebook because I finished 10 minutes ago while waiting for his stupid ass to finish. It's so annoying having to wait 10 minutes once I'm done with my work because nobody else will shut the **** up and do their work. And I love it when everyone decides to try and cheat off my work because I was done faster than them, and then gets pissy when I don't let them. There are only two other people in this class of 8 people who are actually decent, well behaved people and not unbearable loud dicks.

Another thing that's so great is how since this class is for learning German, it's anyone ages 11 to 17, so you get some 15 year old boys bullying a 12 year old girl, and the teacher doesn't do **** about it. Two of them made her cry at one point because they just kept harrassing her and calling her names, and the teacher doesn't give a single flying ****. All she did is make a "complaint box" where people can write who did something to them and put it in there. And within minutes those two 13 year old kids made up a bull**** complaint about the girl they keep harassing and put it in there. So then the teacher implements the kindergarten system of you misbehave and then you get put in the yellow, and then the red cards, where you'll be punished. Which would be good, if she didn't take suggestions of what the punishments should be from the people who are seemingly incapable of behaving, such as making sure they reset every day so they would never actually get punished and get a report written and sent home with them. I tell the teacher how they literally won't stop kicking me as hard as possible under the table, and they just get told to stop. Because non stop kicking is obviously acceptable.

I'm glad we split the class in half though, because with 16 people it was so unbearably loud I literally couldn't concentrate. We still have to go to that class room occasionally though, and the same 5 people are still acting like a horde of escaped gorillas, jumping up and down, making loud noises, and never sitting still. The teacher there is a dick too, he gets pissed when people who are learning German do not, in fact, already speak perfect German, and it's apparently a super big problem that I draw stuff in my notebook because I finished my work early and now have to wait 10 minutes for him to come and collect it.

The P.E. teacher is sexist as ****, all boys must participate in sports no matter what, but the girls don't have to if they don't feel like it. But if the teacher does make the girls do something, it's always now with the guys, and it's always some stereotypically female thing like yoga. It's real ****ing fun to be forced to run for 12 minutes, after specifically telling the teacher I have foot problems and can't run that long with being in pain, and then having to do it anyway while all the girls get to sit on their asses on the sidelines doing nothing for 12 minutes, except laugh at me, and only me, every time I walk by. Loved it, thanks teacher, let's keep doing it every single week. Being forced to stay in the locker room for longer than I need to be because the teacher insisted I'm not allowed to go out right after going in, and then having some asshole spray his rancid body spray right in my face and having everyone look at me nastily for reeking of that **** and not actually knowing how to even begin to explain that is fantastic, I love being humiliated all the time, every Monday and Friday.

There's only 1 teacher in the whole school that's actually good, competent, and actually has control of their classroom, I'm just lucky I have them for 3 different classes.

---

Goddamn, I love being forced to sing in front of people when I can't actually sing. Yes, let's have a music week, where we focus on learning music and singing and dancing for some ****ing reason, instead of actually learning German like the class is designed to teach. It's also great that I'm going to be forced to sing and dance, and it seems like it's mandatory for every song. It's bad enough I'm going to have to listen to ****ing gangam style, it makes every atom in my body want to implode. There is literally no way in this ****ing universe you can make me sing or dance to any of these songs. I'm going to get in trouble for it, but I'm willing to not be the perfect student who always does as they're told if it means not making a complete ****ing idiot of myself. I would rather chop my foot off with a rusty saw than be forced to dance to gangam style in front of a room of people.

I literally do not have a favorite song, that's just to damn bad if you need me to give one for this project. I don't think I've ever once in my life gone out of my way to listen to music. It's weird, but I can't help that that's how I am. It's probably because I'm so paranoid that somehow my parents will see everything I've done and complain about me watching something they didn't like, because I'm obviously just a little baby who needs to be protected from anything that might not be suitable for such young babies. But even ignoring my insane paranoia, why the **** isn't it acceptable that Idon't have a favorite song? Why can't that be it, end of story? Is it really so terribly incomprehensible that I don't listen to music at all? Oh sure, what's that? I have to put down a song, so you put down a ****ing nursery rhyme song for me? So that I can say that's my favourite song in front of a room full of people, who are already complete dicks? How about you go **** yourself to the moon and back, because that is actually the stupidest thing you've ever done.

And then you ask why half of the people's favorite songs are in Arabic, when you can't read Arabic. You ****ing dumbass failure of a teacher, might it have to do with the fact that half of the students speak Arabic as their first language?

---

It's been at least a month without writing a long rant like this, and my writing has declined greatly, so now I look even stupider than I am. I need to write more just so that I can actually still write without looking completely moronic, but I'm afraid to because I'm too paranoid that somehow my family will read this and decide I'm not allowed to complain. Hooray for random paranoia.

oof ow the edge, it hurts
---
Dead
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#41028 Posted: 22:10:14 30/10/2017
Boy, I sure haven't posted here in a long time.

Life has been a hellish rollercoaster ride lately for me.

I've been settling into college and am struggling to keep up with work, all because I've started to get sick due to lyme disease resurging.

There's also been a ton of drama related to someone I care about online, it's taken over my train of thought.

If someone on here would be willing to sit and listen to my story through PMs,
I'd really like that, but I'd prefer to talk with someone a little older, since it involves a lot of rather risky topics. Don't know if anyone really cares too much, though.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:16:08 30/10/2017 by Matteomax
#41029 Posted: 05:22:18 01/11/2017
I love you so ****ing much omfg, you're the cutest thing ever <3

-----
---
#41030 Posted: 07:42:48 01/11/2017
i may be rushing things..but..deck the halls again now.

im trash
---
#41031 Posted: 23:13:33 01/11/2017
You two are honestly unbelievable right now. Don't suddenly point the finger at me, just because I said you need to communicate your feelings in a civil and private matter. Don't make a scene. Don't act like a child.

I'm very dissapointed, and it's causing unwanted and unwarranted stress for everyone.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#41032 Posted: 01:01:48 02/11/2017
HOW MANY EMOTIONAL ISSUES CAN I GO THROUGH IN A SINGLE DAY????

LETS GO FOR THE HIGH SCORE!!!!!!!!!!

Lets add another shall we... I don't regret what I said, but I regret how I said it. Of course, you'll never know that, but I do feel bad about it. I fought for over three years to help you, it's about time I gave up. You evidently don't want my help, and you're perfectly content to sulk in misery for the rest of your life. At least I can say I tried. Everyone else gave up trying to help you a long time ago. It's no wonder you have no friends left.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:46:19 02/11/2017 by kardonis
#41033 Posted: 06:38:02 02/11/2017
its amazing what soap and water can do to my mental health. <3

i feel 1000000% better!
---
#41034 Posted: 21:25:13 02/11/2017
My existence in this world is nothing but a chore for others.
Walk the dog
Do the dishes
Acknowledge the worthless lifeform.
Sounds about right...
---
#41035 Posted: 07:25:10 05/11/2017
i wish i was funny
i wish i was nicer
i wish i was just...better...

can i change?..

i'm not sure at this point.

------------
---
#41036 Posted: 20:23:09 05/11/2017
OH MY GOD WHY DO MOST OF THE ADULTS IN MY LIFE ACT LIKE PETTY LITTLE CHILDREN WHEN THINGS DON'T GO THEIR WAY!!!!!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#41037 Posted: 18:17:35 07/11/2017
Urgh! This friendship is codependent af and I need to get out of it, but I already feel like I almost killed that person because I couldn’t handle such responsibility

———

WHY AM I SO JEALOUS ALL THE TIME! ****ING HATE IT!!! GOD, BRAIN STOP ****ING UP MY ALREADY ****TY MOOD EVEN WORSE THAN BEFORE YOU PIECE OF ****!

*Ahem* Yeah, I guess I’m happy for you
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:47:09 07/11/2017 by TheToyNerd
#41038 Posted: 18:19:32 07/11/2017
lololololooolololol says the employee that can't work her whole ****ing shift and leaves early single day
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#41039 Posted: 18:22:08 07/11/2017
Nothing can ever go right, can it?
---
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#41040 Posted: 22:55:55 07/11/2017
Finally someone has given me a chance smilie

Once i get in there, any slackers better keep out of my way.
---
^ You all know it's true
#41041 Posted: 23:03:01 07/11/2017
It's amazing how something so small can make me feel so happy.
---
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10076
#41042 Posted: 23:19:05 07/11/2017
wow everything sure does ****ing suck right now
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1510
#41043 Posted: 23:29:21 08/11/2017
One thing you do not do to someone with a mental disorder, is make negative remarks pertaining to said disorder.
Unless you are me and you know exactly what’s in my mind, it’s best if you keep your mouth shut.

- - - -
I don’t like how my stance on my brother is often challenged by everyone in my family.
“Oh you’d help him if he was in danger!”
I mean... I’d help anyone who was in danger, so, that’s a weak argument. He’s never once been a real brother to me, and therefore he is not my brother. It’s not that hard to process. If someone’s horrible to you, you’ve no obligation to love them, or to stick around.
I think everyone’s missing the point that one of the reasons I moved was to get away from him. I have no love for this monster, please don’t attempt to guilt trip me about it anymore.
---
”I am not everything you thought that I would be
But every story I have told is part of me.”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:14:49 09/11/2017 by DeathOfADream
#41044 Posted: 19:07:13 09/11/2017
if everyone was a stick in the mud like you then the whole world would be gray.

why do people insist on ruining other peoples fun?
---
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#41045 Posted: 20:16:58 09/11/2017
Quote: mega spyro
Is everyone at this school ****ing stupid? I'm not trying to be an "I'm such a genius, everyone else sucks" edgelord, but literally 80% of the people in these classes are so unbearably stupid, lazy and annoying, I want nothing to do with them. One person will ****ing constantly screech as loudly as they can, and just act like a complete asshole. Literally everything that happens, he has to know what's going on, so he will constantly interrupt even when it's none of his business. He'll just hit the desk as hard as he can right in front of my face if I'm doing some activity which has not been approved by him, such as drawing in my notebook because I finished 10 minutes ago while waiting for his stupid ass to finish. It's so annoying having to wait 10 minutes once I'm done with my work because nobody else will shut the **** up and do their work. And I love it when everyone decides to try and cheat off my work because I was done faster than them, and then gets pissy when I don't let them. There are only two other people in this class of 8 people who are actually decent, well behaved people and not unbearable loud dicks.

Another thing that's so great is how since this class is for learning German, it's anyone ages 11 to 17, so you get some 15 year old boys bullying a 12 year old girl, and the teacher doesn't do **** about it. Two of them made her cry at one point because they just kept harrassing her and calling her names, and the teacher doesn't give a single flying ****. All she did is make a "complaint box" where people can write who did something to them and put it in there. And within minutes those two 13 year old kids made up a bull**** complaint about the girl they keep harassing and put it in there. So then the teacher implements the kindergarten system of you misbehave and then you get put in the yellow, and then the red cards, where you'll be punished. Which would be good, if she didn't take suggestions of what the punishments should be from the people who are seemingly incapable of behaving, such as making sure they reset every day so they would never actually get punished and get a report written and sent home with them. I tell the teacher how they literally won't stop kicking me as hard as possible under the table, and they just get told to stop. Because non stop kicking is obviously acceptable.

I'm glad we split the class in half though, because with 16 people it was so unbearably loud I literally couldn't concentrate. We still have to go to that class room occasionally though, and the same 5 people are still acting like a horde of escaped gorillas, jumping up and down, making loud noises, and never sitting still. The teacher there is a dick too, he gets pissed when people who are learning German do not, in fact, already speak perfect German, and it's apparently a super big problem that I draw stuff in my notebook because I finished my work early and now have to wait 10 minutes for him to come and collect it.

The P.E. teacher is sexist as ****, all boys must participate in sports no matter what, but the girls don't have to if they don't feel like it. But if the teacher does make the girls do something, it's always now with the guys, and it's always some stereotypically female thing like yoga. It's real ****ing fun to be forced to run for 12 minutes, after specifically telling the teacher I have foot problems and can't run that long with being in pain, and then having to do it anyway while all the girls get to sit on their asses on the sidelines doing nothing for 12 minutes, except laugh at me, and only me, every time I walk by. Loved it, thanks teacher, let's keep doing it every single week. Being forced to stay in the locker room for longer than I need to be because the teacher insisted I'm not allowed to go out right after going in, and then having some asshole spray his rancid body spray right in my face and having everyone look at me nastily for reeking of that **** and not actually knowing how to even begin to explain that is fantastic, I love being humiliated all the time, every Monday and Friday.

There's only 1 teacher in the whole school that's actually good, competent, and actually has control of their classroom, I'm just lucky I have them for 3 different classes.

---

Goddamn, I love being forced to sing in front of people when I can't actually sing. Yes, let's have a music week, where we focus on learning music and singing and dancing for some ****ing reason, instead of actually learning German like the class is designed to teach. It's also great that I'm going to be forced to sing and dance, and it seems like it's mandatory for every song. It's bad enough I'm going to have to listen to ****ing gangam style, it makes every atom in my body want to implode. There is literally no way in this ****ing universe you can make me sing or dance to any of these songs. I'm going to get in trouble for it, but I'm willing to not be the perfect student who always does as they're told if it means not making a complete ****ing idiot of myself. I would rather chop my foot off with a rusty saw than be forced to dance to gangam style in front of a room of people.

I literally do not have a favorite song, that's just to damn bad if you need me to give one for this project. I don't think I've ever once in my life gone out of my way to listen to music. It's weird, but I can't help that that's how I am. It's probably because I'm so paranoid that somehow my parents will see everything I've done and complain about me watching something they didn't like, because I'm obviously just a little baby who needs to be protected from anything that might not be suitable for such young babies. But even ignoring my insane paranoia, why the **** isn't it acceptable that Idon't have a favorite song? Why can't that be it, end of story? Is it really so terribly incomprehensible that I don't listen to music at all? Oh sure, what's that? I have to put down a song, so you put down a ****ing nursery rhyme song for me? So that I can say that's my favourite song in front of a room full of people, who are already complete dicks? How about you go **** yourself to the moon and back, because that is actually the stupidest thing you've ever done.

And then you ask why half of the people's favorite songs are in Arabic, when you can't read Arabic. You ****ing dumbass failure of a teacher, might it have to do with the fact that half of the students speak Arabic as their first language?

---

It's been at least a month without writing a long rant like this, and my writing has declined greatly, so now I look even stupider than I am. I need to write more just so that I can actually still write without looking completely moronic, but I'm afraid to because I'm too paranoid that somehow my family will read this and decide I'm not allowed to complain. Hooray for random paranoia.

oof ow the edge, it hurts

I have never read a more relatable essay in my life
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#41046 Posted: 20:24:55 09/11/2017
Literally forgetting to reason you asked the day off
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#41047 Posted: 20:48:03 09/11/2017
I'm the one who gets bullied, yet I get sent to detention for walking out of class? **** that.
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#41048 Posted: 21:36:18 09/11/2017
why can't i be good like you
#41049 Posted: 02:30:08 10/11/2017
I feel like I just tripped onto a dagger. I'm so uncomfortable I feel nauseous. Me and my stupid mouth, always trying to make a joke.
---
First | Previous | Page 821 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 819 820 821 822 823 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me