Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 814 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 812 813 814 815 816 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#40651 Posted: 11:44:46 28/06/2017
<---- mfw
Handsome friendly fellow wants to play vidya games with me at his house and he has been dropping hints that he wants more than a friendship...
I think he likes me, aaaaaaaah
I don't have to brave this sexual frustration much longer and this almost makes me wanna tear up hnnnng
I just might kill this guy with my anger-fueled boner though

- - -
To think I was ACTUALLY over you so soon. I still miss/love/want to talk to you but gdi I still feel you absolutely shanked me. I just have too much room in my heart to forgive.
---
BREATHE AIR.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#40652 Posted: 18:23:38 28/06/2017
Literally all of this could have been avoided if you just ****ing listened to me asshole. Stop goddamn interrupting me you ****ing cock. I can't go one ****ing sentence without you interrupting me you hypocritical piece of ****.
---
Dead
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#40653 Posted: 03:24:19 29/06/2017
ive been crying literally all day
i cant believe im really going to lose him
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#40654 Posted: 03:58:02 29/06/2017
Female Friend: UGH! He is so goddamn cool and sweet. I could talk about him all day.

Me: Please don't...

(Not about anyone here)
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#40655 Posted: 12:19:13 29/06/2017
My life right now in 2 images: [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
---
Dead
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#40656 Posted: 16:22:21 29/06/2017
So, I just came back from a mission trip to Haiti.
It was amazing! Definitely one of the best experiences of my life.

Going to such a poor country, it made me realize how important it is to care for what we have.
Never before have I had to worry about water. I've never had to use it sparingly, but now I had to only drink from filtered, bottled water, and rarely flush the toilet. Showering was few and far between. It was constantly in the back of my mind, wondering when I'd be able to drink something. I can't even imagine having to live in a world like that, wondering when my next drink would be.
People were living with sticks and select blocks for walls. If they were lucky, they had a roof over their head. Many of them wore and owned whatever they could get their hands on. Many children didn't even have shorts or shoes.

The bonds I created with the people of Haiti is truly irreplaceable. Without them, I don't know what I would have done. Everyone in Haiti is so kind. They're always looking out for each other. I felt so safe. I knew I could count on them and consider them like family.
It felt like a second home.
#40657 Posted: 18:41:24 29/06/2017
its so hard to look at his tank now smilie i keep wanting to look back in the plant jungle and search for him and i keep expecting him to wiggle out and see me
---
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#40658 Posted: 20:54:22 29/06/2017
It's obvious you like her more than me, but I don't really care. Just don't criticize me behind my back when you think I'm not listening.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#40659 Posted: 21:11:46 29/06/2017
I'm going crazy being cooped up in my house all day. I'm so lonely and I'm sick of not being able to go anywhere because of my brother doing stuff and my dad working. It's depressing! I'm ****ing depressed
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#40660 Posted: 22:55:47 29/06/2017
I don't want to leave this room. Actually, I do want to leave this room. I want to leave this house and find a new one and hide in a room there. Why go outside anyway, everyone hates me. Why do anything, everyone will end up hating me.
It'll happen in the end, I hate myself and so will they.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#40661 Posted: 01:57:57 30/06/2017
Ack! I always ****ing ruin things. FML!
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#40662 Posted: 20:01:45 30/06/2017
I want to go home smilie
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#40663 Posted: 21:32:09 30/06/2017
Today was great. Maybe you realised the errors of your ways yourself because there has been a great big change from yesterday.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#40664 Posted: 21:52:36 30/06/2017
All I do is eat everything, stay up late, sleep all day, play video games, and cry. I'm not a man. I'm just another waste of flesh who can't do anything right.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#40665 Posted: 04:15:55 01/07/2017
honestly idk how to feel about you. its like my interest for you is dwindling slowly
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6520
#40666 Posted: 06:55:04 01/07/2017
I want to start my projects but I can not because of lack of money, I wish I had the support of my family; they do not support my projects.
I'm alone in this.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#40667 Posted: 01:41:22 02/07/2017
honestly is 2017 even real

it's going by so fast i keep forgetting this year exists

- - -

why are you like this why would you do this
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#40668 Posted: 13:16:01 03/07/2017
deep stuff incomingggg

I feel like I if I get this off my chest and post it publicly, I can fully move on.

This is incredibly embarrassing, and my biggest secret, but I think I need to do this.

Last year, I was heavily anorexic. I had lost my period for 8-9 months. I had gotten to the point where I was eating merely 500 calories a day. Food terrified me. I avoided it as much as possible. I ignored hunger pains, and starvation became the norm. I had forgotten what it felt like to be satiated, because eating a protein bar became an entire meal for half the day.

My weight consumed my life. It was all I could think about, and no matter how thin I became, it was never enough. People kept complimenting how great I looked, and it only further encouraged me. I couldn't stop. I only kept dropping weight. The thought of gaining anything terrified me. I would weigh myself every morning, and if I gained even an ounce, that day had been a failure.
The few times I would binge on food, I felt so ashamed. I couldn't control myself, and the scale would be my punishment the following morning.

I was so emotional, and I was so drained. I would cry for literally no reason. It didn't help with work either. Last summer had been the most stressful period in my life. One of my coworkers had immediately caught on to what was happening to me, and would constantly try to intervene, but I ignored her help. I was in denial. I felt this is what I had to do, or else I would gain weight.
She was the only one who figured it out. No one knew about my anorexia. I went through it alone. Not only was I too embarrassed to reach out, but I feared if I did, others would try and make me eat more. Nothing scared me more than gaining weight.

As a result, I ruined my body. My hair became frail and brittle, and is disgusting. I had to cut most of it off, and only recently is it starting to grow back and become healthy again.

Transferring over to veganism has changed my life. It gave me a breath of air I so desperately needed. I'm now happy, healthy, and full of energy. No longer do I count calories. I eat in abundance. I can't imagine myself now living any other way.

If anyone is struggling with their weight or feels like they might be developing an eating disorder, please talk to someone. It's so important to feel like you're not alone. I've been there and done that.
You can change. I know I have.
#40669 Posted: 01:37:36 04/07/2017
Another day, another fit of jealousy and another wave of sadness. Ugh... **** my emotions sometimes! I just want them to go away and die forever.

I wish people didn't have to tiptoe around relationship talk with me. Why can't I just accept that I'm lacking in the girlfriend department and move on!? It drives me insane. I'm utterly ****ing worthless

ToyNerd rambles again about things he doesn't have
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:44:06 04/07/2017 by TheToyNerd
#40670 Posted: 01:39:09 04/07/2017
cool.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#40671 Posted: 03:06:32 04/07/2017
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I can't even do ANYTHING without you saying to stop.

Fine, you got me this time. But i'll be better than all of you some day. I will RISE. I will SOAR!

but for now i'm just really pissed with you
#40672 Posted: 03:06:47 04/07/2017
I know you were meaning well by sending me that, but it hurt so much to see. I know I can't do it, I wish i could. Gods, I wish I could follow my passion and actually do something with my life but I can't. I am stuck like this because of my stupid disability.
You meant well, but since that message I can't stop sobbing. It stopped me right in my tracks and hit me like a tonne of bricks. I'm worthless and useless, I know I am and this just reminded me.

Not about anyone here.
---
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#40673 Posted: 03:57:18 04/07/2017
*slams head against desk*

So, this is regret? Out of everything I've ever done, all the awful things I've done to people, this simple lie is what really caused me to regret. What have I honestly become...

EDIT: And that sent me off. Completely. It's like I'm grieving for a death that happened years ago. Like I've been bottling it up and only now realizing the void they left in my life.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:23:58 04/07/2017 by kardonis
#40674 Posted: 04:49:44 04/07/2017
honestly youre just an idiot who gets easily taken advantage of. i hope to know that you ****ting on others to make you feel better about your pathetic life which will never get better because you are too shy to do anything. see you next week i guess.

jesus did soulja boy write this post because all i see is the word "you"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:58:15 04/07/2017 by somePerson
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#40675 Posted: 14:33:50 04/07/2017
so you make plans with your girlfriend for the night of the 4th, to hang out and have dinner and go see fireworks.

totally ignoring the kid in your home who you regularly berate and put down for 'not going anywhere and just staying at home' when any time plans are made said kid is never invited or asked to go.

funny how when I ask if I'm just supposed to stay home again I get 'well I guess you could go, but we'd meet up first, go have dinner and then come back and get you.' like you couldn't make it any more obvious how much you want me to **** off for good, huh? but you're such a wonderful a+ father, I forgot.

oh, and there's also the bonus irony that you get all huffy puffy whenever I don't go to 'events' while staying at my mom's (usually that's only when no one goes and we just hang out), yet when it happens here (where everyone else goes except me) it's ok. totes not a double standard or anything, nooooo.

another holiday spent alone in a dark house. woo.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:46:58 04/07/2017 by Crystal Dragon
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#40676 Posted: 20:01:14 04/07/2017
Irl ****

Dear asshole who took my god damn shaving cream. **** YOU IN PARTICULAR! Thanks for reassuring that no one asks to use **** and just up right steals it. You know what that shaving could've helped with? My god damn hairy legs and thighs. Granted I can do my shins and ****, but mother ****er I need that **** for my ****ing thighs for when I intend on swimming. Other wise I look a step closer to the missing link of Bigfoot and man. I hate the fact everyone in the god damn house just sort of runs wild when they see my hygiene basket, which I use since you know there's no ****ing room in that pathetic excuse of a medicine cabinet. I am highly considering moving out soon when I get a better job and into a program. This is ****ing bull****.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#40677 Posted: 21:23:38 04/07/2017
LOL that dub is awul!!

i guess they know who their ****ty audience is though
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#40678 Posted: 07:41:31 05/07/2017
communication is great if you want to leave a message to another instead of pretending to be a tree which is existing and being useless. if you want to speak up about something speak up you pathetic basket case because in the real world nobody gives a single **** about you unless you attempt to become a better individual. growing up sucks i know but cmon man if you are a ****ing loser at this early age in life than what will you look like when you have no support in a decade. seems like the only people you want to talk to are those who pamper you and if they trouble you they just get tossed away. i dont want to be thrown away as garbage because that will hurt my already quite low ego. now cmon dude talk to me because i dont want to fail my class before school starts yet it seems you do. do you want me to do all the work? i really dont want to but if it comes to that then i'll do it but immediately after i will just see you as trash that you also seem to love to make.

dont do advance classes kids :(
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:11:19 05/07/2017 by somePerson
#40679 Posted: 17:29:10 05/07/2017
you ever wonder what would happen if time travel was possible? would an individual try to prevent their sins from being done before or perhaps try to fix it and give it another chance because it seemed like a good idea at the time. if that traveler decided to erase their past is it really erased? lets just say that this particular traveler was in an abusive relationship with their spouse. sure they avoided getting into an abusive spouse but the acts of love and lust that came before also never existed. would that individual have fond memories of that relationship and how great their love for their spouse was? humans are social creatures who only exist by communicating with others and if they try to prevent relationships from forming they are deemed as useless in the view of our society. should an individual sacrifice past memories to prevent a future event from happening? what if that event that was awful wasnt so bad in the first place. is it really worth killing past memories with that individual who you no longer want to see anymore. what if the traveler can fix that relationship? well they can but the traveler has to move forward and not backwards in time. bad stuff happens all the time in relationships but that doesnt necessarily mean they should end when something goes off course.

when you go to a store and knock down an item off a rack do you ignore the item leaving it on the ground for a worker to pick it up or do you put it back and fix your mistake? if you do the former then you should think to yourself "do i do this to others? how many relationships have i killed in the past that can easily be fixed?" one should never assume the worst is to come because most of the time that event will never happen and warning others about that lie will make them believe in a false ideal that will never come. spreading lies and rumors about others is frowned upon you know?

back to that time traveler thing. would they use it to go back in the past to prevent a relationship from happening or go forward to help build it back up. humans start life as a child where they know nothing about making friends and ends life with knowledge of the many friends that they made. humans however can never revert in age and only grow old. dont grow up and revert in age mentally when dealing with relationships with other people by not knowing what to do when something goes wrong so they run away and pretend that nothing happens. please learn how to mature because acting like a child is pathetic and makes you look pathetic to most of the world.
#40680 Posted: 17:49:22 06/07/2017
a lot of people think i hold grudges but i dont. in fact i think more people hold grudges over me because im a pretty forgiving person. sure i can get mad at people but i dont hold a grudge against that individual forever, i usually get over it in like a day or even an hour most of the time. :/
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:53:07 06/07/2017 by somePerson
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#40681 Posted: 19:35:36 06/07/2017
I'm getting just somewhat annoyed at people around the internet saying what games is like Dark Souls. It's not like Dark Souls is a bad game or anything, but it's not the perfect game... I especially dislike how people say that Code Vein will be the next Dark Souls, especially since Code Vein is being made by the same people of a game I really love, but because that game isn't as popular as Dark Souls, the conclusion people jump on instead is it will be Dark Souls. To me, Code Vein looked like it would be like God Eater... Especially since this is the team that made God Eater.

Though I swear, if it does end up like Dark Souls, I'm just going to feel really peeved, Like I said, Dark Souls isn't a bad game but now it's feeling repetitive how many times it's gameplay is virtually the same thing over and over in the series and people still go stir crazy over it. And I don't want a "From Software anime version"... I want the team of God Eater to do their own thing, make their own things, we don't need another From Software, From Software is the ones that make Dark Souls and we don't need another team going around making Dark Souls also but just in anime.

But I guess I shouldn't be so surprised... What sells well will be used and will be beaten to death until all of it's money has been bled out. I'm just really hoping that Code Vein will be it's own thing still and just not another Dark Souls or Bloodborne.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:37:24 06/07/2017 by Dark Lord
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#40682 Posted: 06:15:37 07/07/2017
you ever get so incredibly bored in life and just wish you could just get up something amazing and lifechanging in that moment
#40683 Posted: 21:04:24 07/07/2017
Really good to know that none of my friends actually give a damn about what I do. Really,
yesterday I was happier than I had been in a long time but nope forget that. Forget everything about that. I was ignored again, I should have known better. But I guess "hey guys, I just completed one of my dreams" isnt important enough for any of them to notice for a single moment.

They wont even try to redeem themselves if they see this either. I know they wont, because it doesnt matter. Nothing I do matters. Its clear now.

Good day ruined.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#40684 Posted: 01:21:35 08/07/2017
I wish I could tell you that you were right all along. I desperately want to talk to you again, and I can't find you anywhere. I don't know why I was too scared to talk to you.

-ed.: insert meaningful quote here-
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#40685 Posted: 02:20:30 09/07/2017
Ugh... It's hard to stay positive about myself when I'm always messing up and being a nuisance to talk to. I don't get why anyone puts up with me. I'm a worthless idiot.
#40686 Posted: 04:02:54 09/07/2017
i love my boyfriend so much he's like a massive **** you to every other guy ive been with
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#40687 Posted: 18:09:35 09/07/2017
I hope I didn't just push you away further. I've had a history of losing friends with no warning or clear reason, so I don't know how to trust myself around people.
#40688 Posted: 00:21:53 10/07/2017
"I lay awake and strap myself into bed. Put a bulletproof vest on, and shoot myself in the head til I'm steamin mad...."
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#40689 Posted: 00:45:50 10/07/2017
everyone's always blaming their problems on me. people just seem to find some way to correlate their shortcomings and the things they do to me, and make me out as this bad guy who can't do anything. I'm really tired of this, you know. I don't want people to automatically assume I'M the problem. I'm not the bad guy. I'm better than all of this and all of you and someday i will do great things that will put you to shame.
#40690 Posted: 02:35:45 10/07/2017
Goddamnit, brain. Why must I always get crushes on every girl I meet? Ugh... This one is especially bad and literally impossible to pursue. Why do I feel the strongest about this then? Hormones are stupid.

ToyNerd rambles again about love.
#40691 Posted: 03:30:30 10/07/2017
Im scared youre obsessed with me and its making me super uncomfortable

Not about anyone here
---
#40692 Posted: 04:10:54 10/07/2017
God this song timing, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
---
#40693 Posted: 07:03:21 10/07/2017
Do you regret what happened or do you regret what came after?
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9954
#40694 Posted: 07:16:04 10/07/2017
God I really shouldn't be having these thoughts about you
---
Twinkies and 2hus
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#40695 Posted: 08:12:05 10/07/2017
perhaps i should go out to the trailer........its not like...anyone would really notice...
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#40696 Posted: 20:13:43 10/07/2017
TFW your so pathetically worthless, you're eating Doritos and French Fries...
First | Previous | Page 814 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 812 813 814 815 816 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me