Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 809 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 807 808 809 810 811 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#40401 Posted: 12:58:12 26/05/2017
Keybas just got protection when I asked him of what he meant in a sentance

Well know I feel like a piece of ****
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#40402 Posted: 15:56:32 26/05/2017
I SWEAR TO GOD MY XBOX CONTROLLER IS GOING STRAIGHT THROUGH MY TV ONE OF THESE DAYS

Whenever I get slightly frustrated, or talk about things I don't like, My sister goes into "Kill yourself, you don't belong here mode" and acts like she is the smart one here, and MY PARENTS SUPPORT THIS.

JUST FREAKIN SHOOT ME ALREADY, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE WORLD ANYMORE
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#40403 Posted: 20:54:08 26/05/2017
He could die today and all I can do is ****post. I can never say anything. I don't know if I will say something wrong and make it worse. I have to leave it to others. I'm a coward.

Dragon cannot make a difference and is scared and just doesn't even have words.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#40404 Posted: 21:36:56 26/05/2017
Yesterday was rough. Today will be better.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#40405 Posted: 00:39:46 27/05/2017
where did you go wrong dude?
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#40406 Posted: 00:47:27 27/05/2017
I've been too harsh on you I admit. I see that you just wanted to be in a world with no pointless extra pain (physical and mental) and I should have known better than to judge you. I'm sorry and wish that you'll understand so we can start a new.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#40407 Posted: 01:12:51 27/05/2017
yesterday was a fun day
today isn't
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#40408 Posted: 02:49:10 27/05/2017
Having serious conversations with other people online more like *screams for 84 years*
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#40409 Posted: 02:56:38 27/05/2017
God****INGdamnit! Why am I freaking out so much over this?! Why do I take **** so personally. Why the **** can't I just calm the **** down!!? WHY DID EVERYONE IGNORE ME TODAY!?!!?! Am I getting that unbearable? WHY DO I EVEN CARE ABOUT THAT!?! Why must I seek attention like some douchebag loser with no life whatsoever?! Why?? WHY? UGGGGHHHHGH

So alone, so paranoid. **** this ****! I hate myself so much. I'm a mess and I don't know what the **** to do with myself besides self harm. I can't deal with it anymore

Don't mind me, just venting as usual
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:02:18 27/05/2017 by TheToyNerd
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#40410 Posted: 05:20:55 27/05/2017
i finally make a friend irl and she's leaving in august.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#40411 Posted: 05:35:50 27/05/2017
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

Her post was using the same statement you said, just changing the game from KH3 to the Mario/Rabbids game. It was intended as a jab at you for making a rudely worded post and in turn sending it back at you but with a game you're excited for. Others were upset by the wording in your post as saying you "don't give a crap about it" is kind of rude and sounds like you're ****ting on it rather than posting an opinion. Keybash tends to be on the wrong side of arguments so she then seemed to think people were against her again when others came in and replied, so most of the replies after that were reassuring her that people aren't against her this time.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#40412 Posted: 19:15:21 27/05/2017
Quote: Seiki

Her post was using the same statement you said, just changing the game from KH3 to the Mario/Rabbids game. It was intended as a jab at you for making a rudely worded post and in turn sending it back at you but with a game you're excited for. Others were upset by the wording in your post as saying you "don't give a crap about it" is kind of rude and sounds like you're ****ting on it rather than posting an opinion. Keybash tends to be on the wrong side of arguments so she then seemed to think people were against her again when others came in and replied, so most of the replies after that were reassuring her that people aren't against her this time.

Yeah sorry about that, I'm a bit mild tempered. Something I need to fix.
I don't mean to crap in it, its just that I'm tired of hearing Kingdom Hearts 3 like everywhere. So I just threw it out there. Sorry about that.

But I really didn't know what she meant the way she worded the sentance
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#40413 Posted: 19:31:41 27/05/2017

I don't mean to crap in it, its just that I'm tired of hearing Kingdom Hearts 3 like everywhere. So I just threw it out there. Sorry about that.

I rarely understand what she's saying but i understood what she said there perfectly

also you insulted her grammar but you aren't spelling sentence correctly. That's not a jab at you, I'm just saying if you're gonna insult someone make sure the gun doesn't get pointed back at you
---
#40414 Posted: 19:36:12 27/05/2017
Quote: Lunarz

I rarely understand what she's saying but i understood what she said there perfectly

also you insulted her grammar but you aren't spelling sentence correctly. That's not a jab at you, I'm just saying if you're gonna insult someone make sure the gun doesn't get pointed back at you

I've had guns pointed back at me more times than I want to admit.

And I mean twice.

What, It's not like you want a gun pointed back at yourself.

But anyway, I'm not the best person when It comes to temper. It's just that I was so sick of hearing about Kingdom Hearts 3, it was just everywhere I went, and I just kinda snapped. So sorry about that
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#40415 Posted: 21:53:01 27/05/2017
How the **** did that not save? It said it saved. I saved it 3 times. So why the goddamn Jesus ****ing Christ is it not saved? **** this computer, **** this program.
---
Dead
#40416 Posted: 01:36:11 28/05/2017
So... you are afraid of being just another member. I think that you have a masterplan which eventually has no personally profitable angle towards you which also means that you're modern code of behavioural conduct has no rational reason at all. It is all about you being too afraid to admit the truth and the idea of just being fine with yourself is something you don't want to have even though you deserve to be content and happy.

Just stop with your games and admit to yourself that you deserve happy life! smilie
---
#40417 Posted: 02:21:19 28/05/2017
So I have a crush on a girl who might be an LGBT

A kid who is pretending to be gay to humiliate me

A strange urge to watch Deadpool 2 in theatres(Well I like Deadpool, but I'm pretty young)

And now I feel like **** just because.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#40418 Posted: 03:33:36 28/05/2017
why and how am i so ****ing ugly i want to die

bye Bye
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#40419 Posted: 16:05:55 28/05/2017
I don't know... I just want people not to wonder if they could have done something because there is not a thing they can actually do. Just embrace the reality, move on and trust the Occam's razor. It'll pass and be alright in time.
---
#40420 Posted: 17:05:38 28/05/2017
I know this is gonna sound dumb, but I was trying to make a guestbook quotes section, and I've given up. Toynerd gave me amazing advice, but it didn't work in my guestbook.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#40421 Posted: 22:13:55 28/05/2017
Welp I graduated
---
Gay 4 GARcher
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#40422 Posted: 22:35:23 28/05/2017
^Conglaturation! The story is over, now is happy THE END.

- - -

Big chunk of my aspiration, missing. Where the **** did it go?
---
BREATHE AIR.
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#40423 Posted: 22:36:12 28/05/2017
Quote: DragonCamo
Welp I graduated

Congratulations!
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
Bumblebunnii Yellow Sparx Gems: 1474
#40424 Posted: 23:58:04 28/05/2017
PUT YA HANDS IN THE AIR IF YA

have lost all the will to live

My boyfriend of half a year cheated on me. Send bunnies, puppies, banana bread recipes, anything. Thank you.
#40425 Posted: 00:01:41 29/05/2017
Quote: Bumblebunnii

My boyfriend of half a year cheated on me. Send bunnies, puppies, banana bread recipes, anything. Thank you.

Aw jeez, I'm really sorry to hear that. Screw him.

Here's all the banana bread recipes I could find:
http://www.food.com/recipe/best-banana-bread-2886
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/20144/banana-banana-bread/
http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/banana_bread/
http://www.foodnetwork.com/rec...-recipe-1969572
http://www.marthastewart.com/312772/banana-bread
http://www.southernliving.com/...a-bread-recipes
http://www.epicurious.com/reci...-bread-51200430
https://www.pillsbury.com/reci...2c-3aac2baa198c
https://www.bettycrocker.com/r...3a-78c683c703d2
http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/classic-banana-bread
---
#40426 Posted: 00:05:10 29/05/2017

*Leaves room with chainsaw*

*Comes back with bloody chainsaw*

Alright, what did I miss?
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#40427 Posted: 00:08:23 29/05/2017

[User Posted Image]
--------
---
#40428 Posted: 01:05:00 29/05/2017
Ech, I'm lonely
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#40429 Posted: 01:05:11 29/05/2017 | Topic Creator
you're right you ****ed up :-)
#40430 Posted: 01:08:01 29/05/2017
NSFW

if i could say one thing to my type 1 diabetes
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:12:12 29/05/2017 by Chompy-King257
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9954
#40431 Posted: 01:23:54 29/05/2017
You have a serious unhealthy obsession with her
Honestly it's getting really annoying
---
Twinkies and 2hus
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#40432 Posted: 01:55:02 29/05/2017
I guess going to this is a good idea. I mean, i want to get out there, right?

ticket's only five bucks, why the **** not
#40433 Posted: 01:59:30 29/05/2017

it's ok boo my last boyfriend was flirting with my cousin and is denying it to everyone who asks him about it and he makes it out to be my fault lol
u don't need no man. you tha real mvp
[User Posted Image]
---
#40434 Posted: 02:05:17 29/05/2017

Guys suck, I should know. Don't feel bad about it, honey! Someday you'll get with a good man.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#40435 Posted: 02:11:11 29/05/2017

[User Posted Image]

for you friend
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#40436 Posted: 03:23:29 29/05/2017

**** dude, I'm so sorry to hear that. That's really one of the scummiest things someone can do.

Quote: TheToyNerd

Guys suck, I should know. Don't feel bad about it, honey! Someday you'll get with a good man.

Yeah because women never cheat right men as a whole are the entire issue
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#40437 Posted: 03:41:37 29/05/2017
Quote: 84skylanderdude

**** dude, I'm so sorry to hear that. That's really one of the scummiest things someone can do.

Quote: TheToyNerd

Yeah because women never cheat right men as a whole are the entire issue

he never said that lol boohoo
all guys suck and all girls suck. how's that princess?
---
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#40438 Posted: 03:49:04 29/05/2017

I tried finding the best picture of a otter hanging out with a dog. I think this otter is giving this dog a hug. I hope it makes ya feel better.[User Posted Image]
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#40439 Posted: 06:54:03 29/05/2017
vegetarian lady's friend:
"do you have any sandwhiches"
me:
"yes of course, heres our sandwhich menu"
vegetarian lady's friend
"do you have any sandwhiches for vegetarians, my friend and i are going on a hike and shes a vegetarian"
me:
"sorry i dont think the sandwhiches can be made with out meat"
vegetarian
(rude tone) "well than can you tell me where I can find vegetarian sandwhiches"
me:
"well theres a subway in town"
her:
(Still rude) no, thats gross. *leaves*

Me:
???????

i do not, and i will never, understand why people think that everyone has to cater to them. it's a restaurant called Country Pride and it's famous for its steak what in the name suggests that theirs going to anything for vegetarians? on top of this, i told the lady that she could order a salad to go, she still got mad at me?? another think if your going on a ****ing hike, why didnt you pack yourselves food??

people are so ****ing stupid.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#40440 Posted: 07:23:44 29/05/2017
God, we need to do this more often. I had a great time. I haven't danced this much ever.
#40441 Posted: 12:34:37 29/05/2017
Quote: parisruelz12
vegetarian lady's friend:
"do you have any sandwhiches"
me:
"yes of course, heres our sandwhich menu"
vegetarian lady's friend
"do you have any sandwhiches for vegetarians, my friend and i are going on a hike and shes a vegetarian"
me:
"sorry i dont think the sandwhiches can be made with out meat"
vegetarian
(rude tone) "well than can you tell me where I can find vegetarian sandwhiches"
me:
"well theres a subway in town"
her:
(Still rude) no, thats gross. *leaves*

Me:
???????

i do not, and i will never, understand why people think that everyone has to cater to them. it's a restaurant called Country Pride and it's famous for its steak what in the name suggests that theirs going to anything for vegetarians? on top of this, i told the lady that she could order a salad to go, she still got mad at me?? another think if your going on a ****ing hike, why didnt you pack yourselves food??

people are so ****ing stupid.

Okay, Subway isn't THAT bad
Like I would't eat it just because, but if I had to, then alright.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#40442 Posted: 12:45:44 29/05/2017
Jersey Mike's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Subway

Subway is still really good, but Jersey Mike's is like god-tier when it comes to sandwiches
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4343
#40443 Posted: 16:27:20 29/05/2017
Tfw your Father is a pedophile and a pervert. ._.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#40444 Posted: 16:46:51 29/05/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257

Subway is still really good, but Jersey Mike's is like god-tier when it comes to sandwiches

oh yeah we have one of those here. forgot about those because we hAVE TWO ****ING SUBWAYS
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#40445 Posted: 17:35:45 29/05/2017
Quote: parisruelz12
Quote: Chompy-King257

oh yeah we have one of those here. forgot about those because we hAVE TWO ****ING SUBWAYS

Same here

and like 3 Walmarts
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9954
#40446 Posted: 19:39:54 29/05/2017
Quote: Eevee88

You should really report that
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Bumblebunnii Yellow Sparx Gems: 1474
#40447 Posted: 23:10:28 29/05/2017

Are you okay Eevee?

Also thank you to everyone who sent me nice things, I really appreciate it and you all are very sweet ;-;
#40448 Posted: 23:23:57 29/05/2017
Quote: Iceclaw

You should really report that

You should. I'm sure it's scary but you can do it.
---
First | Previous | Page 809 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 807 808 809 810 811 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me