Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 807 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 805 806 807 808 809 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#40301 Posted: 01:57:52 13/05/2017
I feel like talking a bit today.

Hey guys, my guestbook is up there free for you, if any of you want to.
---
Bruh
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#40302 Posted: 02:38:52 13/05/2017
You're not helping, you're just spreading hate as well, leave!

This isn't towards anyone here.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#40303 Posted: 04:53:09 13/05/2017
honestly i hate it when things like these hate it but then i realize i do it
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#40304 Posted: 15:41:38 13/05/2017
Maybe I should just stop torturing myself and stop creating meaning where there is none. I don't know. Maybe I've come so desperate in this existence that I just have to believe in illusions instead of facing the cold facts. Ultimately the coldness prevails and being obsolete is the only solution available.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#40305 Posted: 23:17:01 13/05/2017
that was enjoyable
very unexpectedly enjoyable
i have a question
since when is something that isn't a video game enjoyable?
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#40306 Posted: 01:17:47 14/05/2017
I know now... it was you, all along! The behavioral symptoms match without a doubt. But why to go this distance only in order to convince the world otherwise? You know that eventually truth will come out and it is better for you to just open up to the powers that be and control your new exposure to the people who won't in majority of cases judge you. Just do what you consider to be the best thing to do. I will always keep my detailed opinions to myself and won’t entertain washing my dirty laundry in public. Or should I abandon my principles?

In a nutshell my message is this:
Grow a pair and just deal with it and accept that there are absolute scumbags in the world but vast majority are not in existence for the purpose of hurting you. Just be happy, content or whatever you want, There is no higher reason for it and if there is, maybe it is you who needs to look in the mirror and face the facts. And realize that time spent worrying is always not as important than time spent enjoying. Just live your life and be happy!
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:41:26 14/05/2017 by Project_Unnamed
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#40307 Posted: 02:01:13 14/05/2017
I swear

If I hear one more kid in my school make sexual noises.

I might actually go Super-Sayian
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#40308 Posted: 02:43:09 14/05/2017
I swear to Raidriar himself if they fire the only good coworker I work with I will *censored beyond belief*
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#40309 Posted: 04:43:26 14/05/2017
Please god don't let any customers ask me questions pertaining to Mother's Day tomorrow
---
Gay 4 GARcher
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#40310 Posted: 05:04:50 14/05/2017
>300 point essay
>its about 1984
>it's about weather or not Winston can be considered a hero
>900-1,500 words, 5 paragraphs
>ive read 1984 at least twice this year

me:

(1984 is a really good book, i just really hate orwells overly-descriptive writing style. i prefer bradbury tbch)
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:29:25 14/05/2017 by parisruelz12
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#40311 Posted: 06:26:52 14/05/2017
God we need to skype call more. Felt so damn refreshing to use my vocals and you using your vocals to casually scream at each other over silly video game nonsense. Like the good ol days of high school before you graduated before me. :3
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#40312 Posted: 19:58:52 14/05/2017
I feel extremely suicidal this afternoon. Nothing I do makes me feel happy or accomplished. I suck at everything, I'm a massive loser and even my friends are making me stressed. I have nothing besides sitting on my ass and watching cartoons.

I could really use that hug right about now
#40313 Posted: 21:10:35 14/05/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd
I feel extremely suicidal this afternoon. Nothing I do makes me feel happy or accomplished. I suck at everything, I'm a massive loser and even my friends are making me stressed. I have nothing besides sitting on my ass and watching cartoons.

Hope this will help
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Dark Bro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4514
#40314 Posted: 02:32:35 15/05/2017
I'm sorry. I know I screwed up in my past, and I know I can't take back what I did. All I wanted was closure, but instead you leave me in the shadows after all we've been through. Thank you for opening my eyes and showing me that even the nicest people can be backstabbing snakes.
---
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
Mewtwo - Pokemon:The First Movie
#40315 Posted: 11:01:35 15/05/2017
I find it funny

That everybody thinks they are a sad loser

JUST LIKE ME!!!!!

We have so much in common.

Oh wait, there's still like 2,000 other differences
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#40316 Posted: 16:59:58 15/05/2017
hahah no i dont want to work a 7 hour shift over a 5 hour one.
---
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#40317 Posted: 02:16:12 16/05/2017
Look on the bright side. She said she totally would if she wasn't already taken.

Unless she's lying so you don't feel too bad, or is lying about having a bf and just wanted you to go away.
#40318 Posted: 04:05:30 16/05/2017
can you please just get out. please.
---
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#40319 Posted: 04:21:31 16/05/2017
So I wonder how long will it take for you to give up the alternate personality facade of yours? Or how long it will take for you to make the wrong step in your incognito quest. Pretty sure you're not fooling a lot of people. If not that than maybe your salty af attitude.

Mmmmm
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#40320 Posted: 20:28:17 16/05/2017
The first cut is the deepest.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
#40321 Posted: 00:17:55 17/05/2017
Agh! Why? Why every night must I get like this? I feel so ****.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#40322 Posted: 00:40:09 17/05/2017
Sometimes i think.

do people think about me? do people see me? do people think i'm anything?

i'm human garbage.
#40323 Posted: 01:43:31 17/05/2017
I'm ****ing losing it. I fantasize about hurting myself all the time now, and I inch closer and closer to actually cutting every single day. I'm lonely, I'm pathetic, and I'm utterly ****ing useless to everyone around me. I annoy all of my friends with my constant state of depression and I have no one to go to. I just know it! Nobody needs or wants me around. I just ****ing know it! I'm a goddamn nuisance and I'm ready just to ****ing end it all...

I need a hug

Quote: Beemo
I'm ****ing losing it. I fantasize about hurting myself all the time now, and I inch closer and closer to actually cutting every single day. I'm lonely, I'm pathetic, and I'm utterly ****ing useless to everyone around me. I annoy all of my friends with my constant state of depression and I have no one to go to. I just know it! Nobody needs or wants me around. I just ****ing know it! I'm a goddamn nuisance and I'm ready just to ****ing end it all...

I need a hug

Self-harm only makes things worse. It's not worth it. I used to self-harm, myself. Every time I felt really bad, I would grab a knife and cut myself on the palms of my hands, or smack myself in the head. Afterwards, it would only make things worse. Again, it's not worth it at all -- please don't do it.

They may not show it everyday, but you have people who care. Never forget that.

If you ever need to talk, you can come to me, if you wish. "I'll Stand By You."

Quote: Sesshomaru75
I'm never getting back together with you, so please completely remove that thought from your mind.

What you did to her, and what you've apparently been doing to her all this time, is unforgivable in my eyes. She's given you chance, after chance, after chance, and yet you still treat her horribly. And despite that, she still wants to be with you. Even after you said right in front of her that you wanted to do it with me. Like, what makes me so special to you that you'd want to cheat on her, the person you claim to be "the one"? Am I just a piece of ass to you? Or is she really the one that's a piece of ass? Either way, that's not fair to me or her. We've had good times together, I'll admit that much, and I still consider you a good friend, but I want nothing to do with you as far as anything sexual or romantic goes after what you pulled with her. Like, how could you treat her like that? She loves you with all her heart, and was more than willing to forgive you for every time that you tried to get into my pants, yet you still threw her under the bus. You're lucky that she hasn't called the police on you all this time because, even though you weren't punching or kicking her, slapping her for something as trivial as simply disagreeing with you is still abuse, my dude. She doesn't deserve that, she's my friend as well, she means a lot to me, and I'm not going to stand by and watch you ruin her any further.

Luckily she finally decided to bring the relationship to an end because ****ing hell are the two of you dysfunctional together. I know she can become a little bit of a handful sometimes (Although that might be me under-exaggerating), but hitting her should've never been the solution in your god damn head. And yet, despite my attempts to reason with her, she already wants to get back together with you even though it's only been a little over a week. Hopefully you'll stick to your word and stay far away from her, 'cause otherwise you both are going to continue hurting each other mentally and physically. Had I known that all of this had been going on sooner, it'd be me slapping the **** out of you. And I dare you to hit me back if I did because your ass would be on the ground. You might be bigger, stronger, and more fit than me, but you've never been able to win in a fight with me back when we were "rivals", so I'd like to see you even think of laying one of your god damn hands on me because, unlike her, I will not tolerate it whatsoever and your ass will end up in the hospital. I'll still be seeing you then to hang out, but we're going to have a serious discussion about this. So don't expect that you're gonna get off scot-free, and this time I will not allow you to interrupt me and shout at me because I will actually ****ing deck you right then and there.

Get your **** together, dude, before I make you get your **** together.

IRL friend drama, as usual.

Quote: Beemo
The first cut is the deepest.

Agh! Why? Why every night must I get like this? I feel so ****.

Quote: ZapNorris
Sometimes i think.

do people think about me? do people see me? do people think i'm anything?

i'm human garbage.

I'd just like to let you guys know

You are all amazing people, you are friendly, kind, bright-hearted, and smart. And nothing anybody else says will change that

You guys help out others in need, introduce people to new things, help out as much as you can.

If people like you were gone, well, let's just say this place would be very lonley and dark

So, just know that no matter what anybody else says about you, you guys are amazing, in my heart
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#40324 Posted: 02:35:29 17/05/2017
No, I don't want to go to college for a ****ing business degree. I'm not putting myself into ****ing decades of debt for something I don't even ****ing want. Don't push your own expectations on me because you didn't go to college because you joined the military. And you really think bribing me by telling me that if i don't go to college, I have to pay to live here will work? Well ****ing fine, I'll just leave again. it's not like I already have parental and home issues so being basically kicked out of my house totally won't effect me at all. Thanks for trying to be just as bad as Mom.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#40325 Posted: 03:09:23 17/05/2017
I can feel myself moving further and further away from people. They all eventually get tired of me, and never talk to me again. Maybe I can just float away into nothingness and no one will ever remember me or care about me. I don't trust anyone anymore, I never feel like anyone care. This'll probably get flat out ignored but I'm saying it: I need friends. I need help. And I want to be loved
#40326 Posted: 04:34:49 17/05/2017
you know, maybe i should quit. Maybe i should burn my stupid little book of broken dreams and just accept my humiliating reality. i have nothing that makes me good, i'm just dead weight. everyone else has the talent and the potential, and clearly i do not. It's obvious no amount of time or effort will change me. i should just go away.
#40327 Posted: 05:44:11 17/05/2017
it's really weird to see people talk behind your back after trying support you
#40328 Posted: 09:46:06 17/05/2017
iiiiiiim so annnnnxioooooussssss
---
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#40329 Posted: 13:00:44 17/05/2017
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Random copywrite claimers are putting fake claims on my videos! Woooooooooo! I'm getting bullied by corporations and youtube won't do a damn thing about it because I have no subs!!!!!!!!

(Because the spyro 4 soundtrack totally sounds like some ****ing song called "wife screaming" or some ****)

(And Metroid Prime's soundtrack totally is comprised of Thai hip hop trap remixes ffs, everyone knows that!)
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#40330 Posted: 16:21:42 17/05/2017
k well im gonna file that complaint then.

if you want people you don't need to be rude about it.

forget about me coming in today.
---
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#40331 Posted: 17:08:04 17/05/2017
I HAVEN'T BEEN ON FULTON IN BED STUY FOR A LONG TIME AND IT'S SO WEIRD AND I AM UNCOMFORTABLE
---
BREATHE AIR.
#40332 Posted: 18:48:53 17/05/2017
I suck at drawing, lol

Don't mind me, I'm just butt hurt today.
#40333 Posted: 18:50:25 17/05/2017
I suck at drawing, lol

Don't mind me, I'm just butt hurt today.

i feel the same
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#40334 Posted: 19:15:46 17/05/2017
only if i could get you ripto'd...

-----
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#40335 Posted: 20:49:14 17/05/2017
I really wish my anxiety was not as bad as it is.

I'm freaking out because I had a good interaction with a stranger. Not a bad one, a good one. But you'd think it was a bad one.

on another note, being able to drive alone is nice.
#40336 Posted: 23:51:09 17/05/2017
im having such a horrible week
---
#40337 Posted: 00:10:40 18/05/2017
CAN YOU PLEASE. NOT. BE. IN. HERE.
---
#40338 Posted: 00:44:47 18/05/2017
Goddamn, I'm in love with this girl... I want to go out with her soooooo bad!

I just hope she wants to as well... and that her dressing like a tomboy doesn't mean that she's a lesbian. I don't care in the long run if she was but it'd suck since I've never felt this strongly about a girl before
#40339 Posted: 01:03:28 18/05/2017
Goddamn, I'm in love with this girl... I want to go out with her soooooo bad!

I just hope she wants to as well... and that her dressing like a tomboy doesn't mean that she's a lesbian. I don't care in the long run if she was but it'd suck since I've never felt this strongly about a girl before

So, go and Ask her dude, I've got a similar situation

Remember, If you don't ask, someone else will. And if she does day no,or says she's Lesbian, you can always be a great rag-tag team of friends
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#40340 Posted: 02:30:55 18/05/2017
Hey, King-Pen Krazy, it's kind of a taboo to respond to posts in Personal Thoughts.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#40341 Posted: 02:31:41 18/05/2017
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Hey, King-Pen Krazy, it's kind of a taboo to respond to posts in Personal Thoughts.

that's what you just did!
---
#40342 Posted: 02:34:22 18/05/2017
Quote: Lunarz
Quote: 84skylanderdude

that's what you just did!

OH MY GOD NOW I'M DOING IT!!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:34:40 18/05/2017 by TheToyNerd
#40343 Posted: 03:53:10 18/05/2017
i feel a little bit better about this now
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#40344 Posted: 05:25:04 18/05/2017 | Topic Creator
i work at a hospital delivering food to patients and a few months ago i walked in on an old man chokin his chicken and all he said to me was "oh you caught me" without flinching and i haven't been the same since

that experience is still surreal
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#40345 Posted: 05:46:32 18/05/2017
Well, that's over forever now. I'll literally never get the chance to go back, or to see any of them again. I wish I could have found this class earlier, everyone in it was fantastic, but I won't ever see them again. I only got to go there for two months, and I wish we didn't have to move. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't care. But now that I know they liked what I did, it makes me hate having to leave. People actually liked something I did, and thought of it as hilarious. But now I doubt anyone will care after we've moved. Hell, I won't even know the language, I can't participate. I can't do anything. No matter what I do, nobody will care. I could get hit by a car tomorrow and die, and nothing would be any different. Nobody on dS would even notice I was gone, I post so infrequently and contribute nothing. No matter what I do in my life, no one will care. I will never be special or different in any way. Nobody will ever know who I am, or care about anything I've done. I will probably be alone all my life, without any friends, and I won't ever be able to do anything about it.
---

(unrelated to above)

I wish I could just talk to someone about it, but I never will. Everything would be entirely different if I could just say it to anyone. But I can't. I'm to afraid of what will happen if it goes horribly. It's just 2 words, and I don't think I'll ever be able to say them.

post.
---
Dead
#40346 Posted: 06:26:58 18/05/2017
dude like I'm not the first person to tell you that you need to seek professional help
#40347 Posted: 15:46:48 18/05/2017
You know what, I'm done with this. I'm done with it's school, I'm done with the way people treat me.

I'm tired of people acting like I'm the bad guy, when I'm trying to stay neutral, I'm tired of people getting the entire class in trouble because of their stupid antics. I'm tired of the teachers not taking action when action needs to be taken

I'M JUST SO PISSED OFF!!!!!
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#40348 Posted: 16:02:25 18/05/2017
yeah okay i still feel bad about this
First | Previous | Page 807 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 805 806 807 808 809 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me