Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 806 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 804 805 806 807 808 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#40251 Posted: 00:44:59 06/05/2017
She wasn't joking about the ring. I can't get it out of my mind.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#40252 Posted: 01:06:46 06/05/2017
I suck. I just straight up suck...

I suck at keeping my anxiety down. I suck at not being a paranoid little ****! I suck at just ****ing talking to people and not hitting on them or having a mental breakdown. I suck at school, I suck at life, and I just suck at most things.

Even drawing I'm just mediocre at. What's even the point?
SoulFly Emerald Sparx Gems: 4660
#40253 Posted: 12:58:17 06/05/2017
[User Posted Image]

Feeling atm
---
Ligi
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#40254 Posted: 21:41:50 06/05/2017
I feel as if lately I've been making stupid posts without any thought consideration and bad humor

So I'm going back to the days I thought before I post.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10179
#40255 Posted: 22:00:15 06/05/2017
I screwed up again, didn't I? Well I guess that one can make mistakes by doing nothing. So in order for no mistakes to be ocurring in individual experience there is only one solution but no such reason or bravery is present in my world of thoughts at the moment. Grayness and status quo... grayness and status quo.

--

Thank you for everything. I'm sorry.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:01:36 07/05/2017 by Project_Unnamed
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#40256 Posted: 02:28:36 07/05/2017
Feeling like you're imploding isn't fun

---
Gay 4 GARcher
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#40257 Posted: 18:43:35 07/05/2017
c'mon kids all aboard the school bus mentality because independent thinking is useless :)
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#40258 Posted: 18:48:50 07/05/2017
Quote: somePerson
c'mon kids all aboard the school bus mentality because independent thinking is useless smilie

--------
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#40259 Posted: 20:34:05 07/05/2017
Funny how you think you know someone and then they stab you in the back -- just like that.

I still don't even know what it was that I did wrong

You all betrayed me, and I will never forgive you.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#40260 Posted: 20:40:06 07/05/2017
I knew it. I knew that something was up and now I have absolute evidence that you're going to try and cover up now. You are disgusting and you make me sick to my stomach. If you show your face around here again it won't end well. If I knew her I would tell her what you've been doing and just how sick you really are. I feel bad for her because you're clearly going around and doing this to multiple people through your work. You're bad at your job and I hope everyone figures out and fires you soon. I never want to see your face again you disgusting piece of ****

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:40:55 07/05/2017 by Spyro Lover122
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#40261 Posted: 23:58:24 07/05/2017
when ur boyfriend wont talk to you or listen to a word you say and then goes to flirt with your cousin YASSS
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#40262 Posted: 00:46:48 08/05/2017
Anyone who genuinely thinks that animals are mindless and emotionless shouldn't own a pet. Ever.
I knew a family once who believed that; they would lock their house cat outside during thunderstorms, and didn't give a single care when their parakeet flew away because they were so annoyed by its screeching (why did you get the bird in the first place, if you couldn't handle the complications??).
If you have that little disregard for life, you shouldn't be a pet owner. You probably shouldn't even be a parent.
#40263 Posted: 01:12:14 08/05/2017
Quote: Waaksian
Anyone who genuinely thinks that animals are mindless and emotionless shouldn't own a pet. Ever.
I knew a family once who believed that; they would lock their house cat outside during thunderstorms, and didn't give a single care when their parakeet flew away because they were so annoyed by its screeching (why did you get the bird in the first place, if you couldn't handle the complications??).
If you have that little disregard for life, you shouldn't be a pet owner. You probably shouldn't even be a parent.

How cruel.
---
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#40264 Posted: 01:37:40 08/05/2017
I feel so, IDK how to say this but

IDK my Sexuality but I might be either Bi or Hetero, I know I'm not Pansexual, Asexual, or Homosexual. It's one of those two
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#40265 Posted: 02:23:36 08/05/2017
Quote: Waaksian
I knew a family once who believed that; [/b]they would lock their house cat outside during thunderstorms, and didn't give a single care [/b]when their parakeet flew away because they were so annoyed by its screeching (why did you get the bird in the first place, if you couldn't handle the complications??).

apparently you know alydols family.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10087
#40266 Posted: 02:31:03 08/05/2017
^I feel the same way about people having kids. Like, if you're not prepared to love your child if they eventually come out as gay or they're different than what you expected then you really shouldn't have had a child in the first place
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4397
#40267 Posted: 04:38:06 08/05/2017
Emotions suck. I hate them so much. Thank goodness I know how to handle them... put them in my writing~! Still I can't help but feel hurt. Ouch. I am actually tearing up, God.

You...you changed so much over the years. And it's a bad change. You were different nine years ago, I can tell you that. And I can also tell you this, Father. I hate the new you. I missed the you of nine years ago. I know you'll never come back, but... I can still dream, right?

... Time to get rid of emotion by writing. Today was going to be a good day too. Shame.

Edit: Oh right. There is that one thing you did. I still don't forgive you, btw. I totally forgot about that. Knowing the person you told, he will tell his friends. I am being honest when I say this to you, dear cousin.
screw you

Edit 2: Did I screw something up? Just the thought is making my eyes tear and my heart ache. I am really sorry if I did, today I was not myself. Ugh. I sometimes wish I had no emotions, like back when I was still friends with her. Or is it best that we are leaving each other alone? You were the one who said you wanted to talk more... ><; and the thought of ever loosing you... it's too much to handle. I need to stop thinking. Just freaking write. Be good...
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:23:46 08/05/2017 by Eevee88
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#40268 Posted: 05:55:18 08/05/2017
Facts only upset those who lie.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#40269 Posted: 13:52:10 08/05/2017
Why do I feel so bad lately? Nothing outside of ordinary life has happened... Ordinary life is just sad I guess...
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#40270 Posted: 17:20:30 08/05/2017
Quote: C1nder
^I feel the same way about people having kids. Like, if you're not prepared to love your child if they eventually come out as gay or they're different than what you expected then you really shouldn't have had a child in the first place

[Read in childish voice] Gay or not kids suuuuuuuck.
---
Bruh
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#40271 Posted: 19:56:17 08/05/2017
I think I've taken too many of my friendships for granted...
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#40272 Posted: 20:53:24 08/05/2017
what am i angry at
why am i angry in the first place
#40273 Posted: 00:42:36 09/05/2017
I feel like your angry at me, though I don't want to admit it to your face. You would most likely lie, saying "I'm fine. Don't worry." Your a good liar online, and I can tell when people are lying. It's not like being unhonest will change anything...

I hate my Father so much. Also, wtf are you doing with SUGAR GLIDERS? Don't you hate animals? Ugh. It's because of my horrible half-sister, right? I know way more than you think I do, Father. And based off of the stuff I know, I hate your guts. I cannot wait until my Mom tells my what all you did. That'll be fun :) Oh, also, horseback riding. Horseback riding. Both Mom and I CONFIRMED you hated it. Why tf do it now? Ugh.

Oh, also I caught my cousin in a lie. Didn't mention it to her tho, lol. I don't think she needs to know what I know that she doesn't know I know.

*this post most likely makes no sense, I just need to get out my emotions.*
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#40274 Posted: 01:32:28 09/05/2017
After two months I've finally gotten my first complaint about my hair, and from my dad of all people (despite him not complaining at all to this point).
#40275 Posted: 02:40:36 09/05/2017
I'm useless and annoying... Why does anyone even ****ing like me? I don't deserve any of my friends... I'm just a stupid third ****ing wheel.

---

Scratched the **** out of my arm just now. Luckily, it's not bleeding. Don't know if I'll have the same hesitation the next time something like that happens...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:54:36 09/05/2017 by TheToyNerd
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#40276 Posted: 05:23:27 09/05/2017
Could you please just act like a normal person instead of a toddler? You do ****ing nothing but try and annoy everyone. You only ever play on your iPad all day. You don't even get up from the couch to feed yourself you lazy piece of ****, you just demand to be fed. You eat every second of the day, you only get up to go to the bathroom. You just sit there playing on your iPad, watching the same 3 damn seasons of Pokemon over and over and over. Once it's done you just start over. The same thing, over and over while you sit on your lazy ass and get fed all day, while being a complete asshole to everyone else. Can't you understand when someone tells you to stop, you need to actually ****ing stop being a tremendous ass? You slammed a door for no reason earlier, and you knocked my figures all over the floor off the shelves, but it's my fault because they're "too close to the edge?"
?????
*****, where the **** am I supposed to put them? Maybe just don't slam doors for no reason.

---

Damn, I love this ****ing computer that disconnects itself from the internet every 5 minutes. That's real good when I have an online school, so 90% of my day is me trying to make this piece of **** work. But no, I don't need a new computer. I've tried everything I could find on how to fix it, but it did nothing. **** this thing.
---
Dead
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:54:14 09/05/2017 by mega spyro
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#40277 Posted: 05:58:16 09/05/2017
Rrgghh... I'm lonely...
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
SoulFly Emerald Sparx Gems: 4660
#40278 Posted: 06:45:25 09/05/2017
Whoooo
I've lost my will to talk again.
After work i should have a relaxing cycling hour
---
Ligi
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#40279 Posted: 14:34:01 09/05/2017
That's because it's my vent art that you weren't supposed to see, so stop ****ing asking me about it. You shouldn't have been poking around my stuff anyway and I shouldn't feel the need to guard everything with my life from you. You have no idea how I felt when I did that and now you've made me feel a whole lot worse. Stay out of my personal belongings and stop making me feel unsafe

#40280 Posted: 16:15:27 09/05/2017
I don't think i'll ever meet anyone like you that i can talk to so easy and that makes me laugh.
I still want you to be my first (and last preferably)

---------
---
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#40281 Posted: 17:09:13 09/05/2017
some days, it's the ever present fact that i'm alone and always have been that hurts the most.

- - -

really helping me feel like i'm a part of things, by firing off with dickish responses just because i answered a question someone asked me! i was feeling cut off today, but that made everything better. /sarcasm
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:40:43 10/05/2017 by Crystal Dragon
#40282 Posted: 17:11:24 09/05/2017
do you even love me? you were supposed to be my best friend and love me and cuddle me but you hate when i cuddle you and you think youre in charge, you refuse to listen...I just hope it's because of your age and you wont be this way forever, i love you and i want you to love me too

------
---
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#40283 Posted: 17:46:08 09/05/2017
This has wound me up before but I have always tried to sweep it under the rug, and pretend it's not there. However, it's driving a ten ton hammer clean into my asshole as of late and the last instance just annoyed me enough to put me into an angry rut again.

I was showing a guest at my job all the different kinds of switches there are to mechanical keyboards because he was totally uninformed but wanted a mechanical keyboard anyways. He was an older gentleman and as a youngin of these times I was nothing short of heartfelt that this 80-something man was embracing the modern era of technology that surrounded him. As I was dishing out to him all my masses of knowledge and specifications of the individual switches, we get ready to choose a keyboard by price. He, as I am just doing my usual thing, just outta left field says: "Wow, I didn't think you would sound so knowledgeable. Where are you from?"

I was like "???"
Like, what did you expect me to sound like? Want me to speak Jamaican patois? Jive it up a little like those guys from Airplane? Would it make you feel better that your first impressions were indeed correct, the ones you created only as our eyes just met? This man probably didn't want to battle but he sure as hell made me feel uncomfortable. I'm so sorry, a lexicon of my magnitude and the New England accent are reserved for whites or something, gotcha. I'm only half white so I should not sound like that sorry. : ((( I was raised by a very educated predominantly African American mother in a beautiful neighborhood and a German Nazi man father of the same demeanor. Hate to be that guy that appears to play the race card but I have some pent up anger even after my last encounter...

Some other guy offers me a job after I helped him out with scouting out some things he needed. He then has the audacity to hit me with "But blacks can be lazy so I hope you would really work hard."
gAAAAAAAAAAAAH you fellow American minority Mexican man YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT GOD DAMn WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER WHAT THE FCUK

That is all.
---
BREATHE AIR.
#40284 Posted: 18:24:27 09/05/2017
**** off **** off ****off

Yes I know I have things to do, get off my ****ing ass about it.
---
Dead
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#40285 Posted: 05:57:12 10/05/2017
This problem is my fault and mine alone.
#40286 Posted: 10:23:11 10/05/2017
That was an amazing dream and I actually hope it comes trues, tho I severely doubt it will

-----
---
#40287 Posted: 14:43:32 10/05/2017
it's getting easier to move on but i dunno if ill ever find someone to move on with

------
---
#40288 Posted: 16:46:14 10/05/2017
How the goddamn ****ing Christ does this useless thing not ****ing work? I follow the instructions exactly like the lesson tells me to, and it just doesn't ****ing work. I can't select ****. Why? What the absolute ****ing hell am I doing wrong that would make it not select? There's no reason it shouldn't select. **** this program, **** this class. I can't use it on a Mac because half the options aren't there, and I can't use it on Windows because it just doesn't ****ing work for some reason. **** you, I'm just going to have to hand in a mostly unfinished assignment then, because I literally have no ****ing way to complete it. Well, guess I'll just fail this class then, cool. That's fine.

i love this ****ing school

Edit: Well, looking at the rules for how you grade it, it doesn't mention anywhere that the stuff has to actually be applied to the project, just that I have to make it, which I did. I should be able to get 18 out of the 20 points if you grade it like the rules say you should. But of course you won't, because that's not how this school works.

Edit 2: And I can't complete the other half of the assignment. Why? Just ****ing why? I can't select anything. I literally looked up a guide on how to select things to make sure I wasn't messing it up. I wasn't, the program just doesn't ****ing work. Why in Christ's name does it not ****ing work? There's no reason for this to not work, other than the program just running like ****. I'm literally going to get an F in this class because I just can't select **** because the absolute pile of assholes that is this program doesn't ****ing work. I am so goddamn close to throwing my computer across the room, I can't deal with this bull**** anymore, I don't give a **** if I fail, because I can't even do anything about it.

---

For the ten thousandth ****ing time, keep your hands off my things you disgusting ass gremlin. You don't even wash your hands with soap after using the bathroom half the time, that's ****ing disgusting. But no, you should just move my things around. Never mind the fact that I've told you to not ever ****ing do that, you shouldn't ever listen. I'm so glad we're going on a road trip so I can have literally no escape from your bull**** for 48 hours.

I like how within 40 minutes it's turned into a 4 paragraph rant about how much my school and its programs suck.

Edit 3: Maybe shut the **** up and don't try to help in things you have no understanding of. I'm trying to explain the problem, but I can't because you can't go 3 ****ing seconds without interrupting me. So don't go trying to tell me what to do when I can't say 5 words without you interrupting me you gigantic asshat. Maybe you could have helpful advice if you could actually let me describe the problem, but I can't describe the problem before you interrupt me and offer unhelpful advice and telling me to stop "freaking out." I'm ****ing fine, until you run your mouth while I'm trying to talk., then I'm mad. But I can't say that because you won't shut the hell up. **** you, **** this school, **** this family, **** everything really.
---
Dead
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:04:33 10/05/2017 by mega spyro
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#40289 Posted: 22:17:05 10/05/2017
Last night I was thinking about that day that you made me put the knife away. That day you kept me in a call until you were sure that I was okay and wasn't going to hurt myself any more. You hardly knew me, you still hardly know me. Why did you do that? I don't understand your motivation. Back then I was close with her, that is all I can put it down to.
Nowadays I think you hate me, and if you do I am sorry for thinking of you.
I don't see anyone doing that for me now.

-------

Get her face out of my mind, get his name to stop repeating in my head, I want to be able to look at my door without flinching, I want to not feel like this. I deserved it, I deserved it over and over and over in my head his name and the phrase I deserved it. Its been years I thought I was past this, I deserved it, you never get past this, I deserved it.
I still deserve it.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#40290 Posted: 22:37:26 10/05/2017
Quote: Drawdler
I don't think I understand romantic love. To me, loving someone in its purest form is to help them whateverwhichway just because you care about their feelings, even if it isn't your responsiblity to help them at all and particularly if you go out of your way for it.

I just don't understand where the lines blur between platonic and romantic there. Maybe it's about how important, between everything else, it is to you that whoever you care about is happy and safe. Maybe it's about wanting to share things you wouldn't with anyone else. Maybe it's about how much you want them while you're doing other things.

Let me fill you in on how I personally see romantic love. To romantically love someone, you trust them SO much that you are willing to become vulnerable to them, unleash all those taboos (doesn't have to be sexual) and most importantly you can live with them. You can be the BESTEST of friends, but you can be total opposites in the way you budget, take care of yourself around the house, recreational interests, work life... When you see this other person not just when they're engaging in pastimes, you see the REAL them. They should be willing to do the same back. Just coin the saying "more than a friend". They are friends but just with that oomph, and that oomph makes a world a difference.

Also, keep in mind someone may have multiple interests but are forced to select just one. You just don't see what's going on behind the scenes.
---
BREATHE AIR.
#40291 Posted: 23:17:41 10/05/2017
You honestly make me so ****ing scared. Father, why did you abuse my sister? Of course, I don't know the actual harm, but based on what my Mom is saying... Father, I hate you so ****ing much, burn in hell, I hope you move and I never see you again. Don't lie to cover up your past mistakes either. We, my mom and me, know when you do. It's no ****ing use, you know it too. So why do you even try? :')

This probably makes no sense but eh. Who gives a ****? smilie
---
#40292 Posted: 04:28:41 11/05/2017
i dunno why you tagged me in that???

Legit i dunno if you really understand the way you act is weird, you start a conversation with me and when i reply you send me one word responses or read and ignore it, stop sending me mixed signals as to whether you wanna talk to me or not ffs
---
#40293 Posted: 06:17:46 11/05/2017
im having anxiety over a showe about half alien and his 3 moms

pls help
---
#40294 Posted: 23:52:41 11/05/2017
I'm ****ing losing it. I fantasize about hurting myself all the time now, and I inch closer and closer to actually cutting every single day. I'm lonely, I'm pathetic, and I'm utterly ****ing useless to everyone around me. I annoy all of my friends with my constant state of depression and I have no one to go to. I just know it! Nobody needs or wants me around. I just ****ing know it! I'm a goddamn nuisance and I'm ready just to ****ing end it all...

I need a hug
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:01:01 12/05/2017 by TheToyNerd
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#40295 Posted: 00:34:45 12/05/2017 | Topic Creator
You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Thank you for staying by my side.
#40296 Posted: 02:06:20 12/05/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd
I'm ****ing losing it. I fantasize about hurting myself all the time now, and I inch closer and closer to actually cutting every single day. I'm lonely, I'm pathetic, and I'm utterly ****ing useless to everyone around me. I annoy all of my friends with my constant state of depression and I have no one to go to. I just know it! Nobody needs or wants me around. I just ****ing know it! I'm a goddamn nuisance and I'm ready just to ****ing end it all...

I need a hug

Self-harm only makes things worse. It's not worth it. I used to self-harm, myself. Every time I felt really bad, I would grab a knife and cut myself on the palms of my hands, or smack myself in the head. Afterwards, it would only make things worse. Again, it's not worth it at all -- please don't do it.

They may not show it everyday, but you have people who care. Never forget that.

If you ever need to talk, you can come to me, if you wish. "I'll Stand By You."
---
#40297 Posted: 06:04:49 12/05/2017
will i ever be good enough??

why cant i be good enough??

why do i feel invisible tonight???

i deserve this
---
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#40298 Posted: 07:02:48 12/05/2017
When that subject is always brought up in that manner... I always feel uncomfortable, always feel wrong about my personal preferences... As if I'm disgusting and my own preferences can only be abnormal or disgusting.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#40299 Posted: 01:51:14 13/05/2017
you make me worry so ****ing much
---
First | Previous | Page 806 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 804 805 806 807 808 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me