Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 803 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 801 802 803 804 805 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#40101 Posted: 14:14:39 21/04/2017
I feel like such a terrible friend. Maybe that's why I always lose them.

-----
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#40102 Posted: 18:52:47 21/04/2017
wow lmao this job has made me gain my weight back

its almost as if this job is bad for my health or something
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#40103 Posted: 19:51:40 21/04/2017
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:08:58 24/04/2017 by thumper
#40104 Posted: 01:00:52 22/04/2017
people telling a customer service/fast food worker to "shut up and do your job" have obviously never had to work in retail/fast food.
---
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#40105 Posted: 20:28:12 22/04/2017
the more and more i think about you guys, i realize i actually dont like any of you at all

irl not dS so **** off
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#40106 Posted: 01:10:58 23/04/2017
I've said it once and I'll say it again
DON'T BE DICKS TO YOUR CASHIERS

Don't make a cashier ****ing self-conscious and upset because a joke he said made you uncomfortable and that "You're a cashier you shouldn't say things like that"
Yes, saying "wow this is a lot of dr pepper and RC Cola, people must be brushing their teeth with this stuff huh?" is an awful and uncomfortable joke, **** off. If you're having a bad day, don't take it out on us.

No, I didn't say that, the co-worker I was bagging for said that and he was worried about it for the whole shift. If you don't want human interaction and the cashier to try and hold a conversation so this whole transaction isn't uncomfortable for both parties, go to ****ing walmart or some place with self-checkouts. Not a local grocery store where half of the front end staff are teenagers.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:11:19 23/04/2017 by DragonCamo
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#40107 Posted: 01:13:12 23/04/2017
I'm feeling particularly depressed tonight and it's all thanks to me rejecting any form of advice or compliment about my growth as a social being. I hate myself so much... Why do I gotta be like this? Why can't I just be happy like a normal ****ing person for once in my MISERABLE ****ING LIFE!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:22:14 23/04/2017 by TheToyNerd
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#40108 Posted: 01:44:59 23/04/2017
i'm really quite concerned unlike the others
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#40109 Posted: 02:39:39 23/04/2017
wow... so eloquent with words in one conversation and in the other i completely ruin everything. i can't not **** up can i? i really am as worthless as i say.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#40110 Posted: 03:42:45 23/04/2017
I don't think that I have ever been more prepared for something like this.
SoulFly Emerald Sparx Gems: 4660
#40111 Posted: 16:53:06 23/04/2017
I have a anger-fuelled over-sexual confidence that crumbles away when you get close to me.
I quess this is the best way to put it
---
Ligi
#40112 Posted: 22:30:11 23/04/2017
whats wrong with me?..
---
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#40113 Posted: 03:17:57 24/04/2017
I'm so tired of just living this life. Haha, I know I say that everyday, but I can't get it out of system no matter how many times I do. Recently I've just been so stressed that I don't have the energy for anyone and anything and it's making me look selfish. I'm not sure how much longer I can deal with this ****ed up cycle of me going to sleep from anyway to 3-10 in the morning and waking in the late afternoon just to feel like **** as it all repeats over and over. Last night was the most terrifying in a while, it was like my brain had shut off completely but I just couldn't seem to fall asleep, no matter how hard I tried. I've reached the point where I get so exhausted that I can't sleep at all, even when I'm not manic. It's 4 AM as a write this right now, and I'm honestly dreading trying to get to sleep within the next hour or so. I keep getting so anxious over it and panic if I don't nod off fast enough. I don't know how I'm going to miraculously fix my sleep schedule in the one night before my birthday, but that's what everyone wants me to do so... Speaking of, I really don't care about my birthday anymore because I honestly wish I wasn't still aging like this. I'm too much of a coward to go, but I shouldn't be here either. I realized that back in 2015, when I lost any reasons for carrying on with all of this. What a wonderful life I'm living. Such glorious hopes for the future when I don't sleep resulting in me never going outside and socializing. Hurrah

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:52:53 24/04/2017 by Spyro Lover122
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#40114 Posted: 03:29:05 24/04/2017
where did you go?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#40115 Posted: 03:37:04 24/04/2017
I suppose i'm just not good enough for you? I mean, if you're giving all the praise to her and leaving me to gather dust..

Would you even miss me? If i left you, right now, would it even matter? Would you shrug it off, or actually care?

.....When did it ever stop being "Like Father, Like Son?"

I have one person to blame for this.
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#40116 Posted: 15:09:35 24/04/2017
I think it's really dumb the original confessions topic was deleted just cuz a user wanted it to be for some unknown reason, especially considering the fact that if it had been me that had requested it it most likely never would have been deleted because I'm not buddy buddy with the mods

All these forum game topics in S&n are really ****ing pissing me off, they shouldn't be there, I hate forum games I don't come to S&n for forum games I come here for **** posts and if the front page is being flooded every two minutes with new posts in five different misplaced forum game topics in S&n it's obnoxious
Everyone hates mini modding but what are you supposed to do when the mods aren't doing their job? The fact that it's trivial makes no different, you can't be a cop and not arrest a rapist cuz it's your friend or ignore a shoplifter cuz you don't wanna follow that law because it seems too miniscule and unimportant. everyone picks and chooses and it's so obnoxious. I was in a play once and the directors were friends with some of the people in the play and they'd give them special treatment and choose not to treat them as actors and instead they would treat them as friends which is so dumb, if you were a director and your friend was the lead then on set you are their director first and their friend second

Also I know people are gonna wanna reply to this but this is personal thoughts and I came here to vent because I have nowhere else to go so please dont

------
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#40117 Posted: 15:29:52 24/04/2017
What makes me undesirable?

There are people out here getting attention and praise for doing NOTHING, and yet people like me who wish to tell unique and creative stories are shunned in favor of somebody else with no qualities.

Is it because of who i am? Is it because of how i look? Is it because of how i think?

I have a genuine feeling that someday, somehow, somebody.. something will bring me closer to fate. And when that happens, i'll be able to see my true potential.

But yet we live in a world where people are getting attention and praise from millions for doing NOTHING.

I think i need to seek a greater help on this. A simple internet presence isn't going to get me any closer to fate. I have to find the thing that will give me the chance i deserve.
#40118 Posted: 15:35:05 24/04/2017
@sess its fine youre just stating your opinion

I'm not literally comparing it to rape or shoplifting I'm using them as hyperbolic examples to what it's like in the real world

It doesn't matter if it's mundane, I guarantee if I went to forum games and posted a roleplay everyone would be pissy, it just annoys me that the mods pick and choose which rules to follow, I just don't see the point of being a mod if you aren't going to do the job you were given yknow, like I hate that I'm coming off as rude it's just kind of obnoxious to have to guess if you're gonna be punished or given leeway before you post, and sometimes it even depends who the user doing or saying the thing is, it's hard to guess the made up rules when the real rules are disregarded, at least make a topic that has the made up rules and then they're actually set in place so it's fair and followed like "you can **** post but if you do X you'll get on trouble"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:38:22 24/04/2017 by Lunarz
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#40119 Posted: 16:17:07 24/04/2017
I wish you knew how much I miss you. You don't even know where I live anymore and I don't really have any form of contact with you. Will I ever see you again? You cross my mind almost everyday, but I doubt I'm the same with you. You were there in the best times of my life and I'm sure you' d think I was a useless depressed **** if we ever met again. It's been years since we talked and the fact that we've seen each other in public but had no interaction makes it feel worse. I still care about you a lot and sometimes I like to think back to those days when I'm stressed. I do hope we see each other again, but it seems unlikely because I live in another town now. I hope you haven't forgotten about me. Not that I'm actually worth remembering though.

-------------
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
#40120 Posted: 16:57:16 24/04/2017
i wish i had IRL friends that didnt make me cry in my car and make me want to kill myself

time to rotate away again
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#40121 Posted: 17:20:33 24/04/2017
Lunarz, you do realize that these sort of topics were rampant before mods existed, right? Very few people (like, 2) have complained about them, so I'm wondering where this is coming from? I don't delete them because a vast majority of people don't mind them and don't report them.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
#40122 Posted: 18:19:35 24/04/2017
I'm so glad I'm seeing a mental health counselor... I feel depressed and anxious all the time over stupid, trivial nonsense. Everything makes me jealous or lonely nowadays and it causes me to beat myself up. I'm slowly going insane and I want to just feel normal for once.

EDIT: ****ING NEVERMIND ABOUT THAT FIRST PART THEN I GUESS! Jesus Christ, you couldn't have told me sooner?! This was my one chance to feel like a normal person again... Why must you do this to me?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:12:10 24/04/2017 by TheToyNerd
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#40123 Posted: 18:31:19 24/04/2017
Quote: JCW555
Lunarz, you do realize that these sort of topics were rampant before mods existed, right? Very few people (like, 2) have complained about them, so I'm wondering where this is coming from? I don't delete them because a vast majority of people don't mind them and don't report them.

No one's asking to have the mods delete them lol, just do their jobs as mods and follow the rules. When a topic is in the wrong section, move it.
#40124 Posted: 18:40:28 24/04/2017
Quote: Mesuxelf

No one's asking to have the mods delete them lol, just do their jobs as mods and follow the rules. When a topic is in the wrong section, move it.

[User Posted Image]

J O K E T O P I C
#40125 Posted: 18:43:21 24/04/2017
Quote: StriderSwag

[User Posted Image]

J O K E T O P I C

YOU BEAT ME TOO IT.

I HAD THE LINK READY AND EVERYTHING STRIDER.

U G H
---
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#40126 Posted: 19:26:47 24/04/2017
I don't know why I'm so sensitive to this point, but I just always feels my opinions are the wrong ones, like they're morally wrong. Or they're bad to have. I always feel others points are so much better than mine and mine are just too child-like... Too fantasy-like. As if there can't be innocence in this world or it will be torn apart, that it's a bad thing to have, to try not to do wrong by either side and that it's something unrealistic, that it can't be done. And I feel as if there's no way I can relate to anyone because I'm alone like this.

I wish I wasn't self-loathing of myself, so this sort of thing doesn't happen... Because I know it doesn't totally go one way or the other, but I just always feel... That even other opinions are better than mine. And I hate doing or talking about this because it feels like I'm just whining like a big baby.

Is that all I am? Is that all I can amount to be? A child? Where I get so sensitive or hurt about every little thing? Is all I can do is hate everything about me? Stupid issues... Big, stupid, issues.

And again, I'm running away, like I always do, I'm running... Even if it's seen as going off to calm myself... I know I'm just running... I've experienced so much running I know this will fester and just continue to be a problem... But I just... It's so hard not to run away... Why can't I just stop running for once? To face my depression and self-hate with strength.... Why can't I stop fueling this loneliness and hate for myself.

Edit: It's amazing what self-realization can do, and just saying out loud what you personally think how much helps. It's just made me notice to have resolve against and fight against these thoughts I'm having. That these are my convictions, ones that I strongly believe in and feel I should do no matter what. Even if it ends up just being me this way it's what's unique to myself and that I shouldn't feel bad about it, that if I find it is something right to do then I should. That doing thing this way, it isn't wrong and that... It can happen, there can be a third path, it doesn't just have to be one side or the other. That even though the line is thin you can walk somewhere in between.

Though I feel a little disgusted with myself having such a fast mood swing and brief moment of over-sensitivity and weakness, ulgh.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:12:09 24/04/2017 by Dark Lord
#40127 Posted: 19:39:07 24/04/2017
i feel like i really dodged a bullet there by leaving
im glad im no longer associated with people like you
at least im still in contact with like the few i enjoy talking to lmao

- - -
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#40128 Posted: 20:04:33 24/04/2017
Quote: StriderSwag

[User Posted Image]

J O K E T O P I C

FUN IS ALLOWED BUT NOT IN S&N
#40129 Posted: 20:15:04 24/04/2017
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:40:33 27/04/2017 by thumper
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#40130 Posted: 20:20:15 24/04/2017
I want to reach out to people more and rebuild my social life, but I always feel like a burden to them. I'm never satisfied with my work, and when I try to impress people it feels like I'm just making them internally cringe and feel embarrassed for me.

-----
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:45:39 25/04/2017 by Waaksian
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#40131 Posted: 23:17:54 24/04/2017
I wish I could get better but even on 'good days' there is this underlying feeling that everything about me is sick and wrong and shouldn't exist. More and more these days I am looking at myself and thinking I might never be stable enough to sustain myself, and so I will be a burden on everyone who ever comes into my life. I don't want this. I can't change it.

Rambles of a duck
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#40132 Posted: 23:20:34 24/04/2017
How the actual **** did it manage to save the irreversible change, but not the 2 things I did before that? Cool, Now I have to start all over from the beginning. It should only take about 2 hours.

EDIT: Why does the setting show up randomly but not actually work other times? Why can't I click on stuff sometimes, and then it works just fine? Why did I ever pick this ****ing class? Why cant this goddamn piece of **** program actually ****ing work? **** this thing. I'm following the instructions, it should ****ing work. I don't feel like redoing all this stuff and fighting the damn program to actually work as intended. I can't deal with it. Why could it just not have crashed and not **** everything up?

the only thing I spent time on today that i needed to, and it doesn't even matter because i need to start over

**** everything
---
Dead
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:07:13 25/04/2017 by mega spyro
#40133 Posted: 01:46:55 25/04/2017
I'm bad at art. I wanna improve, but I am too lazy to set aside time for it...

Why can't I just be good at something for once in my life. Everything I do sucks
#40134 Posted: 13:27:30 25/04/2017
me, waking up: today is gonna be a great day!! im gonna get a lot done and make people happy and everything will be great!!
*ten minutes of My Life happens*
me: boy there sure are a lot of fun ways to brutally kill myself, i wish i could try all of them

i have depression
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#40135 Posted: 17:01:28 25/04/2017
That idea just got shot down faster than a turkey in hunting season.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#40136 Posted: 17:28:15 25/04/2017
One of these days, i'll be great. I'll show you all that i can do better than her.
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#40137 Posted: 18:52:22 25/04/2017
I feel like I'm going to be thought or talked about as pathetic now. At least I put up what I wanted to say about that subject, but I just get this feeling that when I'm not there, people are going to laugh at this.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#40138 Posted: 19:08:36 25/04/2017
I feel like a third wheel in all of my friend groups and it's starting to wear on me
#40139 Posted: 23:39:15 25/04/2017
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:41:32 27/04/2017 by thumper
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#40140 Posted: 23:46:55 25/04/2017
Get angry for one second, no one can stand your presence for a while.
---
Soon.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#40141 Posted: 00:36:37 26/04/2017
as good a day as today was,
it depressed me
why do good days always depress me?
that right there is why nobody associates with me anymore
and even though you may say that's not the case
just sit there
and watch it happen

- - -
Bumblebunnii Yellow Sparx Gems: 1474
#40142 Posted: 02:24:44 26/04/2017
Shoutout to being 110% done

✌️ ✌️ ✌️ ✌️
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:27:25 26/04/2017 by Bumblebunnii
#40143 Posted: 02:50:03 26/04/2017
I swear I will.
---
#40144 Posted: 03:41:31 26/04/2017
you really melted that stress away
maybe i really can do this!! after all, im not alone, we have each other and we can succeed!! <3
First | Previous | Page 803 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 801 802 803 804 805 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me