Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 802 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 800 801 802 803 804 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#40051 Posted: 08:31:32 16/04/2017
I'm really scared of your disappearance
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#40052 Posted: 11:52:02 16/04/2017
I genuinely wish you were both dead. You've made me cry multiple times which is very hard to do, you've insulted my family and treated them like trash, and you AREN'T ****ING SMART ENOUGH TO CLOSE THE BATHROOM DOOR SO I HAVE TO PRY A TAMPON OUT OF MY DOGS MOUTH YOU DISGUSTING UGLY WHORE. If it weren't for my dad somehow loving you both (which if my parents were like you I guarantee I'd report you and run away from home) I'd probably try my best to speed up the process to your death because you've made my life miserable so many times. I'm so depressed when you're around and I cannot wait til tomorrow when you're out of my life hopefully for good.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#40053 Posted: 15:07:22 16/04/2017
congratulations you ****head
thatnks for ruining yet another holiday for me

and people wonder why i hate pretty much every holiday
#40054 Posted: 17:38:39 16/04/2017
You're so petty lmao

-----
---
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#40055 Posted: 19:57:59 16/04/2017
I've been called worse by better people over the years.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:00:21 16/04/2017 by Samius
#40056 Posted: 20:56:42 16/04/2017
Quote: Samius

That was related to something irl.
---
#40057 Posted: 21:10:35 16/04/2017
Quote: Lunarz

Oh, so was my post. I've got no reason to believe that you were saying that about me, right?
Bumblebunnii Yellow Sparx Gems: 1474
#40058 Posted: 21:33:54 16/04/2017

Oh, so was my post. I've got no reason to believe that you were saying that about me, right?

In his defense I'm pretty sure that was about me because oops mom and dad were fighting again

Sorry for creeping cx
#40059 Posted: 21:40:02 16/04/2017
Quote: Bumblebunnii
In his defense I'm pretty sure that was about me because oops mom and dad were fighting again

Sorry for creeping cx

It's fine, my post had nothing to do with Lunarz. Just the fact that he replied to mine is what made me think about what he meant.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#40060 Posted: 22:20:04 16/04/2017
Ugh, I'm so clumsy today.

_____
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#40061 Posted: 00:05:24 17/04/2017
im super opinionated but im the chillest person irl usually, i hate how my being opinionated makes me seem like a dick sometimes
---
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#40062 Posted: 01:20:04 17/04/2017
WHOOP! There I go contemplating self-harm again...

Ech. This has been a terrible weekend for my mental health
#40063 Posted: 02:27:04 17/04/2017
I'm sorry that when i get passionate and opinionated about something I come off as rude or a dick, im not a bad person i swear ;-;
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#40064 Posted: 03:10:06 17/04/2017
So today was actually pretty good. Figures, things usually don't turn out as badly as I expect.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#40065 Posted: 03:15:04 17/04/2017
lol remember when i had the will to live wasn't that funny
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#40066 Posted: 05:44:33 17/04/2017
god does my ****ing existence make her mad

she was doing better she went to bed happy but then after me basically whispering on the phone after me having the TV down to barely anything while the loud washer goes after I kept the dogs quiet all night she comes in and says me being up keeps her up and that i needed to get off the phone and game right now and go to bed
i asked her what i did wrong because i was literally being as quiet as physically possible and she said that the fact that i wasnt asleep yet "disturbs" her and it keeps her up and night, then she went on a tangent about how i once again dont take school seriously and im probably gonna fail because i decided to relax for ONE HOUR after a really hard day of trying to get her mood up and doing nonstop chores
she complained that i didn't get any school work done and im just!!
i washed 4 dogs!! i cleaned 2 rooms!! i scrubbed the bathtub and toilet!! i made dinner!! all by her request so she has NO RIGHT to get mad that i didnt get school work done today because i got a ****load of housework done i cant ****ing do both
im at my wits ****ing end im so close to just saying **** it and moving out and figuring out how to pay for school and medicine and everything on my own because im so sick of this treatment when im trying so hard to appease her that i get physical twitches during the day from the stress

im done shooting my future in the foot to keep you happy
from here on out, i dont give a ****, and im not helping if youre gonna be that ungrateful
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#40067 Posted: 17:06:01 17/04/2017
thanks dad
i thought the rest of this week would be amazing
but now i'm just going to think of what you said in regards to that person
and it's going to hurt
cause you'd say the same thing about me if you knew

*sigh*
thanks, i really needed that self esteem boost today
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:49:27 18/04/2017 by weebbby
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#40068 Posted: 01:14:34 18/04/2017
Be safe. <3
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#40069 Posted: 03:06:37 18/04/2017
i really hate it when users here and out of here have the audacity to repeat what another says. ok they get it no need to waste words on something that the person you're talking to already knows
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:16:17 18/04/2017 by somePerson
#40070 Posted: 03:19:05 18/04/2017
Quote: somePerson
i really hate it when users here and out of here have the audacity to repeat what another says. ok they get it no need to waste words on something that the person you're talking to already knows

somePerson really hates that
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#40071 Posted: 03:29:34 18/04/2017
Quote: StriderSwag

StriderSwag confirms that somePerson really hates that
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#40072 Posted: 09:57:37 18/04/2017
Quote: Bryman04

Bryman reconfirms that StriderSwag confirms that somePerson really hates that
---
Bruh
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#40073 Posted: 10:07:26 18/04/2017
Quote: Crash10
Quote: Bryman04

Bryman reconfirms that StriderSwag confirms that somePerson really hates that

Crash10 reconfirms that Bryman reconfirms that StriderSwag confirms that somePerson really hates that
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#40074 Posted: 11:40:05 18/04/2017
Why do I always feel so alone and empty...
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#40075 Posted: 18:34:45 18/04/2017
theres a prom right after graduation?...

....do i have to go?...

i dont have anyone to go with....
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#40076 Posted: 21:30:48 18/04/2017
Blehhhhh
---
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#40077 Posted: 23:23:57 18/04/2017
Why do I keep messing this up?
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#40078 Posted: 23:28:34 18/04/2017
I don't know what you're trying to imply, but please stfu. What I do in my spare time with my body is no one's ****ing business but mine
---
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#40079 Posted: 00:29:42 19/04/2017
this weekend just proved that none of you actually give a **** about me despite your claims that you care a lot and want to help.

you all freaked out as soon as i left the house because now you didn't have someone to guilt trip and order around to do your **** for you. and then proceeded to harass us on the phone as i'm a 20 year old adult who is not allowed to go anywhere for no reason other than that.

family who lives out of state comes up to visit? any other time i'd get a phone call at least just to talk, but nope. not a ****ing thing. disappointments in the family are not worth even speaking to in her mind and she's made that quite clear.

and although he threw a hissy fit before, he didn't even notice i was gone from the house. further proving that i could actually be dead in my room and he would not care.

while we all were in that apartment together i felt like the unwanted guest in the place because all you did was talk to my brother and his girlfriend, and play with his kid, and of course hand them hundreds of dollars while i got nothing. you simply ignored me most of the time i was there unless you wanted something out of me. disappointments don't get shown the time of day, not even a glimpse of it.

i try to talk about anything regarding stuff going on and immediately get dogpiled by my brother and own mother telling me i'm wrong, to shut up, and more importantly DEFENDING that man who verbally attacked me three times for no reason and constantly going "i don't understand why you don't like him", and on top of that you told me to my face it was my fault he attacked me because i was talking. following that lovely piece of info with you telling me that i was totally in the wrong the whole time those fights were happening, because i retaliated to defend myself. you essentially told me right there that because i didn't bow my head and accept the abuse without question and chose instead to stand up for myself, i deserved it.

and then when i very openly admitted that for the past several months i have lost the will to live whatsoever, and that i wanted to die if only to get out of this miserable existence you screamed in my face. not that you were shocked, that you were upset at that and wanted to help. nope, you just screamed at me to shut the hell up. i told you that chances are i'd be dead within the year because of how **** keeps progressively running downhill without stopping and you snappily replied "well i guess i'll have to go around and tell the family to say their goodbyes since you'll be gone soon."

you and him sitting there telling me that i'm bringing all this pain on myself because i won't be quiet, that i need to "learn when to speak up, but especially learn when to shut up." i've spent 18 years being silent, and have only started speaking up for the past 2 because it's unbearable at this point but you all keep telling me to shut it because no one wants to listen.

i tried to reach out for help like you all told me to do at first but evidently you were just doing that to save face, to hide the fact you don't care if i live or die. that's fine. i'll be quiet for good then.

trust no one. the ones you give your trust to are the ones who will hurt you the most.
#40080 Posted: 00:35:17 19/04/2017
blehhhhhhhhhh
---
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#40081 Posted: 01:38:59 19/04/2017
I know you're really nice and sweet but I can't shake the feeling that you really don't like me. It's kind of weird; I look up to you a lot but at the same time you intimidate the ever living hell out of me. I try not to show it but you make me really nervous, and I really don't know why. I know it's silly but I really feel like I'm not "cool enough" (for lack of a better word) to be around you. Or maybe it's just my general social anxiety and over-thinking getting to me, I don't know.

But maybe I really do annoy you, that's just what I think. It would be nice to get some sort of confirmation, but I feel like if I ask you straight out, you'll feel obligated to say "You don't annoy me" just like everyone else. It's probably for the best that I don't talk to you unless you talk to me first; I don't want to get on your nerves and I'm sorry if I did something wrong.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#40082 Posted: 02:26:47 19/04/2017
I'm deeply worried and concerned for some that I care about, I'm willing to speak to them but I'm afraid I wouldn't have the advice or the experience to help with with problems told to me, or that they'll be annoyed at me for getting into things that are personally theirs. On top of that with the nervous feeling/thoughts that I'll just in general I might contact someone at the wrong time. I don't know, just a feeling that somehow, somewhere I'll mess everything up. But I really feel like I need to speak to maybe help, to show that I care... That I really need to be there for those I care about. This deep embedded feeling that I should try and say something to help. But what if I mess up? I want to say something... Seems the only courage I have is to put these thoughts outwardly and hope that this shows that I care... Even though I don't talk much to you all, I still deeply care and worry... It's just hard being so anxious to bring myself to try and talk about things that haunt and pains anyone. And even if not willing to talk about it, to even help by just chattering to let it be known "Hey, I'm still here for you, you know that?" even if it's just a really small comfort... A small comfort is better than none at all.

God I just... I wish.... It just pains me to think about what might end up happening if I just stay still like this. If I don't say something.... You're all, all of you are so very important... I'd feel guilty if anything were to happen just because I'm too nervous to take action, to just say something, anything. I'm already feeling guilty enough that I'm just.... I'm like this, unable to speak. That I'm seeing these things happen but am too nervous to approach.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#40083 Posted: 04:43:49 19/04/2017
I don't understand why you still talk to me. I never have anything insightful to say, nothing useful, nothing substantial, nothing even remotely intelligent. The most I can do is ****post and that isn't amusing for even five minutes. You're really the only person who talks to me, so shouldn't it be obvious that I'm useless to you? If I was worth a damn at all then more people would talk to me, but it's evident that's not the case. There's absolutely nothing unique or special about me, there's no reason why you should want to ever talk with me. You have so many other friends who have so many more interesting things to say; everything that comes out of my mind is lackluster. So why? Why the hell would you ever bother with me? What prompted you to ever start talking with me in the first place, and what the hell was it that made you stay? It baffles me to no end. I'm so undeserving of your company. Any time that you spend talking to me could be spent taking to someone who's actually cool and worth your time, who can make for a fulfilling conversation. Every time I see a new message from you I die a little more because while I'm of course grateful, I know I can never provide a satisfactory conversation with you. I really value you, but it should be completely one-sided. It makes no sense for this to be requited. You'd be doing yourself a huge favor by leaving me in the dust of isolation. I'm not worth an ounce of your time. I never will be.

- - -
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#40084 Posted: 05:01:13 19/04/2017
i hate unfunny people, but like, i mean the kind of unfunny people that think theyre funny
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#40085 Posted: 05:06:49 19/04/2017
i hate unfunny people, but like, i mean the kind of unfunny people that think theyre funny

i know i'm not funny

if anyone laughs at any post i make they need to get into an asylum quickly, because they're clearly going insane
---
Dead
#40086 Posted: 05:26:00 19/04/2017
It's almost healed up, why do I want to rip it open again? Ah, the joys of invasive thoughts
---
#40087 Posted: 05:36:51 19/04/2017
I'm so indecisive.
---
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#40088 Posted: 07:11:36 19/04/2017
I just want revenge.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#40089 Posted: 15:37:17 19/04/2017
Quote: mega spyro

i know i'm not funny

if anyone laughs at any post i make they need to get into an asylum quickly, because they're clearly going insane

Oh crap, better go to the asylum right now.
---
Bruh
G2nt Yellow Sparx Gems: 1130
#40090 Posted: 22:15:02 19/04/2017
i dont understand
---
Boop!
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#40091 Posted: 22:45:05 19/04/2017
I suddenly want to draw when I have no talent or skill there whatsoever. (and I will be horrified by whatever abomination comes out of my hands and onto the computer screen.)

what to do..
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#40092 Posted: 01:39:28 20/04/2017
That's the last ****ing straw. ****. YOU. I am so tired of your bull**** and your negativity. You've been on my back about every little ****ing thing, and I'm so sick of it. I'm sick of you, I'm sick of those ****ing ****s at school, I'm ****ing sick of you people making me feel like this.

please just ****ing make it all go away

I don't wanna be here with you anymore. I just wanna ****ing leave you all here and never return.

That would make ya'll happy, wouldn't it?
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:08:19 20/04/2017 by Beemo
#40093 Posted: 06:22:59 20/04/2017
Can I just have conversations with you where I don't walk away feeling like I'm the worst scum to walk the earth? Can you listen to what I'm explaining so I don't have to repeat myself in a firm tone which makes you say I'm "speaking with an attitude"? Can you not question me about things in such a way that makes me feel worse about having anxiety issues?
Please can I just feel safe around my own mother...
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#40094 Posted: 16:57:25 20/04/2017
Oh man, this makes me livid.

For a community that's constantly ostracized for rule 34 and fetishes, I'd expect you to be a little more understanding of other communities' stereotypes.

A science fiction story has lore on alien sex that's conventionally sexy: Ew, it's fanservice and wish-fulfillment!
A science fiction story has lore on alien sex that's NOT conventionally sexy: Ew, it's fetish fanservice and wish-fulfillment!/It's weird and creepy and gross, who would write this?!

Um... wouldn't alien sex BE weird, creepy, and gross to humans by default? That's kind of the point here.
I mean, to each their own, but at least have a little respect for a medium that other people appreciate. You'd wish people would do that for you, so it's hypocritical to treat others that same way.

Can't win for losing, I suppose...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:09:21 21/04/2017 by Waaksian
Bumblebunnii Yellow Sparx Gems: 1474
#40095 Posted: 23:52:17 20/04/2017
Fun fact: I posted a screenshot of my desktop in one of desktop threads, and there's a folder that I backed up all of my phone pics into where, unbeknowst to me at the time in the teeeeeny tiiiiiny little thumbnail, you can see one of my lewds. So I've posted a lewd on darkSpyro. Oops.

It's too small to make out what it is at all, but I just recognize the picture.
#40096 Posted: 00:20:21 21/04/2017
**** OFF ACNE
---
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#40097 Posted: 00:45:42 21/04/2017
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:42:40 27/04/2017 by thumper
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10179
#40098 Posted: 10:56:16 21/04/2017
I don’t know why but I’ve felt angry and been struggling with extremely violent thoughts this week. Why is it that the times I actually can access my emotional human side, it is always either misery or anger that I feel? Maybe I should try to seek some more educated and professional guidance to this because day by day I am beginning to worry if this sort of mind-set will be hurtful to others around me. I can maintain the illusion of well-balanced man in professional world but when it is time to clock out, the monster wakes up and begins its own work day. Well, at least weekend is here so I can once again try to drown that monster and everything will be back to indifference, although soul searching can be quite interesting. That is the silver lining.

That was my personal thought of the day. Carry on being personal, people…
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
First | Previous | Page 802 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 800 801 802 803 804 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me