Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 798 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 796 797 798 799 800 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#39851 Posted: 06:09:33 17/03/2017
Damnit
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#39852 Posted: 06:16:41 17/03/2017
I am stagnating as a person. Sometimes I want to be who I was before that last summer, but that person was ignorant, and didn't know the things I know now. They could have hurt someone.

But still, that person I was before summer was happy at least. They weren't afraid to do things, try things, make things. I want that back. I want to be alive again.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#39853 Posted: 11:37:28 17/03/2017
God, I'm an idiot sometimes. Why must I be so stupid... I need to stop butting into people's businesses.

I take **** way too personally and I whine like crazy over retarded **** I just need to deal with. I hate myself sometimes.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#39854 Posted: 20:41:01 17/03/2017
you're being more cringy than i am
i love it
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#39855 Posted: 21:26:56 17/03/2017
"Protest isn't mandatory, it's just highly encouraged." Hahaha, there's no way in hell I'm protesting to keep your ****y school open, even with tons of extra credit (which you shouldn't be doing because that's a bull**** way to make people show up and you know it). Incentivizing showing up is exactly how you make this problem worse.
---
Dead
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#39856 Posted: 01:13:45 18/03/2017
im absolutely miserable

it's my own fault for what i did in the past but it hurts so bad, it's so painful pretending im not as hurt as i really am, wanting to be dead most of the time because of this. it hurts so much and i cant even talk to you about it cuz it'd hurt even more

i just hope things work out for the best, i hope i end up happy...and i hope i end up happy soon
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#39857 Posted: 03:00:52 18/03/2017
I've mostly reconciled it with myself. But some part of me wants someone else to bear witness to this inner turmoil, to see this reconciliation and validate it. If I'm really not bad, then why do I still feel the need to confess? If it wasn't bad and terrible, then why do I need someone to come absolve me?
#39858 Posted: 03:46:15 18/03/2017
I hate myself. I am an unattractive, overzealous, overreacting creep that ruins every good thing in his life by jumping too far ahead in it. What the hell am I doing with my life!? What the hell is my issue? I ****ing just want to be happy for ONCE! Can you just give me that please...
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#39859 Posted: 04:25:23 18/03/2017
Deep breath, it will be okay. I look okay, I am an enjoyable person to be around. I am not obnoxious, I am not too loud, and they dont hate me. I will have a fun and good evening and I will come home happy.

Maybe if I repeat that enough I will believe it..
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#39860 Posted: 04:43:41 18/03/2017
i was a jerk and i was wrong and im sorry
---
#39861 Posted: 05:25:47 18/03/2017
I need to sit down and write it. I won't be at peace until I write it all out. It's so hard to get started, though. Nothing feels like progress.
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#39862 Posted: 15:39:42 18/03/2017
Yes, yes, I screwed up somehow. I know. I can practically hear your irritation through the chat. I hate myself enough over it, I don't need anyone else helping. I don't understand how I missed that one little thing or why I can't even remember that we had to do it even now. I'm sorry, so drop the pissy attitude I can literally feel through the chat.

I'm so done with this. I'm tired of trying not to step on grown adults' toes. I'm tired of constantly being afraid of everyone getting punished over a misstep I take. I'm tired of feeling like I'm letting everyone down every single second and the only comfort I can ever find being that I'm not the only one making mistakes. I'm tired of these people claiming to care and then nearly causing everyone to have emotional breakdowns the next second. I'm sick of these stupid classes, this stupid thing, and myself. My plan to stop hating myself failed. Can I please give up now?

yay...
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#39863 Posted: 16:47:51 18/03/2017
idk..
#39864 Posted: 16:55:48 18/03/2017
Falling in love with her was the wrong thing to do. I spent months crushing on the embodiment of an idea, and not a person. That's why it feels wrong.

#39865 Posted: 23:35:24 18/03/2017
I felt better, after coming out to them and after talking to them. So why today am I like this? Why today do I feel like I'm going to break down if someone even acknowledges I exist. I hate this. I hate this me that is like this.
---
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#39866 Posted: 19:43:19 19/03/2017
Must resist showing off.
#39867 Posted: 04:11:12 20/03/2017
I noticed that lots of people like saying "I" and "me".
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10163
#39868 Posted: 08:25:36 20/03/2017
The apocalypse is cancelled, my bad sorry. Carry on with the status quo, and keep on being personal in this topic.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
#39869 Posted: 17:29:40 20/03/2017
personally I think the biggest issue with the group is the use of taking scenes out of context and exaggerating them to prove a point
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#39870 Posted: 20:10:28 20/03/2017
i got into community college.

yay...
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
icedragon333 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6076
#39871 Posted: 22:15:11 20/03/2017
Another day. Yet another day. Play this, do that.

Oh look! here's a layer of confusion atop a layer of self doubt reinforced by uncertainty built upon the base of a loss of hope!

Woohoo!

At least, that's how I feel sometimes.
Most days, I distract myself from it.
---
No.
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#39872 Posted: 01:57:25 21/03/2017
Even though we didn't up doing it today, I'm still really happy that you asked me, people hardly ever ask me things like that. And I hardly do it myself is because I'm usually so nervous and shy to... So it made me so happy you asked, even if it was maybe small, that was something big to me, it makes me really appreciative. Thank you for wanting to do that with me, I hope we can at some point. smilie
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#39873 Posted: 05:22:07 21/03/2017
Most disturbing thing I've ever seen in my life is footage of 9/11 jumpers. Especially after they hit the ground.

See, about 200 people died from falling out of the towers. Some probably slipped as the floors collapsed or as they tried to get to windows for fresh air, but most just decided that falling was less painful than burning or suffocating, and so they jumped.

There are plenty of pictures and videos where you can clearly see falling people - there are also the pictures of the ground after they landed. To my knowledge, there are only two videos that show impact, and both of them are pretty low quality so you can barely tell what's happening (which is probably for the best).

I don't have a problem with gore - I once saw an ISIS video where they ran over a guy with a tank, he was squashed like a bug, and it didn't faze me a bit - but gore isn't the issue here because there isn't any. After they fall, they're just little red spots on the pavement; when you fall from that high, your body is completely destroyed; no guts, no bones, no skin, nothing but a little red spot.

The haunting part is knowing that those little red spots used to be mothers, fathers, daughters, sons, sisters, brothers, wives, and husbands; those little red spots were people who went to work that morning, perhaps wondering if they would finally get that raise, or which bar they'd hit up at happy hour, never once thinking that they'd have to decide if their tomb would be beneath burning rubble or flat upon the sidewalk.

The towers weren't the only thing that fell that day.
#39874 Posted: 09:44:31 21/03/2017
Quote: Metallo
Most disturbing thing I've ever seen in my life is footage of 9/11 jumpers. Especially after they hit the ground.

See, about 200 people died from falling out of the towers. Some probably slipped as the floors collapsed or as they tried to get to windows for fresh air, but most just decided that falling was less painful than burning or suffocating, and so they jumped.

There are plenty of pictures and videos where you can clearly see falling people - there are also the pictures of the ground after they landed. To my knowledge, there are only two videos that show impact, and both of them are pretty low quality so you can barely tell what's happening (which is probably for the best).

I don't have a problem with gore - I once saw an ISIS video where they ran over a guy with a tank, he was squashed like a bug, and it didn't faze me a bit - but gore isn't the issue here because there isn't any. After they fall, they're just little red spots on the pavement; when you fall from that high, your body is completely destroyed; no guts, no bones, no skin, nothing but a little red spot.

The haunting part is knowing that those little red spots used to be mothers, fathers, daughters, sons, sisters, brothers, wives, and husbands; those little red spots were people who went to work that morning, perhaps wondering if they would finally get that raise, or which bar they'd hit up at happy hour, never once thinking that they'd have to decide if their tomb would be beneath burning rubble or flat upon the sidewalk.

you really shouldn't watch the french brothers documentary (if you already haven't) there's no footage of them...

but there is audio....and its really.....really...disturbing.
---
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#39875 Posted: 13:50:50 21/03/2017
Quote: parisruelz12

you really shouldn't watch the french brothers documentary (if you already haven't) there's no footage of them...

The one I saw was when they were interviewing the firefighters in the lobby and then you heard what sounded like a car crashing into a glass window, which they said was a jumper's impact. Was that the same one?
#39876 Posted: 17:53:52 21/03/2017
Quote: parisruelz12

The one I saw was when they were interviewing the firefighters in the lobby and then you heard what sounded like a car crashing into a glass window, which they said was a jumper's impact. Was that the same one?

Yes, thats it, I think. I think the documentary itself was good, I just cant watch that part.
---
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#39877 Posted: 20:11:18 21/03/2017
I´m really getting tired of life like no one cares for me only people like to correct me, like people just let me be I just don´t care for nothing anymore.

-----
#39878 Posted: 21:35:26 21/03/2017
Could I just once raise my voice or show any form of emotion at all without being immediately being told to "be calm" or "stop freaking out" immediately? How dare I show any sort of anger at anything. **** you.
---
Dead
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#39879 Posted: 21:19:41 22/03/2017
I've been crying for most of the day knowing I won't see my nephew smile or hear him giggling anymore. The joys of being an Aunt also has it's sorrows.
R.I.P. little angel. ;;

I'm a wreck right now, please forgive me if I hadn't replied back to any PM's.
#39880 Posted: 21:50:27 22/03/2017
Second day this week that this has happened. Am I going crazy? Why am I unable to tell the difference from my mind and the real world. I can't believe I'm trapped in my room because my mind is struggling to understand the world. even though I know there is stuff outside, I can't see it. I can't see my door, it should be there but there's nothing there. There is void outside my room. I'm trapped in my own insanity. Maybe this is how I waste away. Am I okay with this? I shouldn't be okay with this.

Local duck goes insane.

----
Why are you with me? I'm a waste, a wreck. Why don't you hate me? They always end up hating me by now. I'm not worth it. I love you but I'm not worth it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:10:00 23/03/2017 by Riolu-Blue-247
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#39881 Posted: 22:12:31 22/03/2017
Quote: thumper
I've been crying for most of the day knowing I won't see my nephew smile or hear him giggling anymore. The joys of being an Aunt also has it's sorrows.
R.I.P. little angel. ;;

I'm a wreck right now, please forgive me if I hadn't replied back to any PM's.

I'm so sorry to hear that thumper ;( . I know how this feels.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
#39882 Posted: 22:32:21 22/03/2017
my mother is super ****ing slimy and intentionally tried to ruin my birthday with some retarded reason on why she did it. now i feel like ****
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:34:14 22/03/2017 by somePerson
#39883 Posted: 20:21:13 23/03/2017
Oh yes, let us drive to the middle of the desert for an hour to see ****ing flowers. WHAT A MARVELOUS IDEA. I COULD THINK OF NO BETTER USES OF MY TIME.
---
Dead
#39884 Posted: 21:42:11 23/03/2017
Every topic I comment on seems to have a severe lull in activity and I can't help but feel like maybe it's because I repel people on the net just as much as I do in real life. Also, I hate myself for sharing this because it's a big dumb irrational baby thought that only an irrational baby would have and now I look like one of those dweebs that publicly self-depreciates for attention.

Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#39885 Posted: 22:50:59 23/03/2017
Quote: BlinktheCookie
Every topic I comment on seems to have a severe lull in activity and I can't help but feel like maybe it's because I repel people on the net just as much as I do in real life. Also, I hate myself for sharing this because it's a big dumb irrational baby thought that only an irrational baby would have and now I look like one of those dweebs that publicly self-depreciates for attention.

I can repeat this word-by-word I guess.
---
Bruh
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#39886 Posted: 22:56:39 23/03/2017

i understand how you feel since i've felt like that and i believe some people have also made the same post in this topic. even with my super close friends sometimes ill say something on discord and the chat goes silent. i personally have found that is not that and it's just there's nothing to add on.

whether is true or not that people stop because of you, i've found it easier to just go "well if i ****ed up, i ****ed up. if it really bothers them, they need to say something so i dont do it again" and just go on with that. you still get the uneasy feeling of the thought of "maybe i messed up" but it does have some reassurance when i just push on through it thinking what i mention.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:57:25 23/03/2017 by wspyro
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#39887 Posted: 01:09:30 24/03/2017

I feel the same way.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#39888 Posted: 01:45:47 24/03/2017
I'm an obnoxious piece of crap that needs to die
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#39889 Posted: 02:56:42 24/03/2017

Wow same. I can't begin to fathom the number of topics I've killed simply by posting in them.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#39890 Posted: 03:21:49 24/03/2017
I said one ****ing word. I didn't say it rudely, I said it in a perfectly neutral tone. So why the hell do you have to get all pissy and tell me there's no need to use that tone? If I can't even say one word without someone getting mad at me, I guess I should just stop talking around you.

---

What's the point? Why bother meeting new people when we're just going to have to move away and never see them again? Why bother doing anything when it won't matter once we move? There's no point. Life is on hold until we move, because doing anything is pointless when it will just be left behind in 2 months.

---
Could you not rub your disgusting hands all all over my things you disgusting **** gremlin? You barely ever wash your hands, and when you do you just grab the same things you were holding when your hands were covered in germs, rendering it pointless. It's not to hard to just keep your hands off my things, is it? Now my entire ****ing laptop is filthy even though I've old you to keep your hands off my things..

**** this family, it's to much to ask to be treated like a person
---
Dead
#39891 Posted: 04:59:00 24/03/2017
I wasn't expecting my post to actually get so many responses. I'm also sorry that so many people have similar experiences. You guys are pretty cool, though, don't worry. ;P

On a semi-related note: sometimes I vent to someone or make an off-handed remark and they react with sympathy and concern... and I hate myself for it. I start feeling like I somehow "tricked" them into giving me sympathy and I feel like a bad, manipulative shrew who makes people do emotional labor.
#39892 Posted: 06:52:25 24/03/2017
I'm madly in love with a person i am 100% sure is the love of my life and we're soulmates and meant to be with eachother.

But i was stupid last year and i didn't treat her right and i did stuff that hurt her and it's my own fault

but she's with someone else now and the pain i feel i wouldnt wish on my worst enemy. I cry every night. It's been months. I know we're meant to be together and i dont know what to do cuz i am certain i will never love anyone like i love her and it hurts so bad.

i dunno if anyone has any advice that could help cuz there's nothing i can do to make it better cuz the only way to make it better is if we get together but im scared she'll marry this new guy she's with, and i want her to be happy but it hurts so much and i know we could be happy together and i dont know what to do and im tired of feeling like god or whatever otherworldly being has been making my life miserable for my whole life, i dont want to be unhappy, i want to be happy for once and im so scared she'll never be with me again and i dont know what to do and i cant talk to her about this and i dont know what to do it hurts so ****ing bad i dont want to cry and hurt anymore
---
#39893 Posted: 11:42:48 24/03/2017
I probably shouldn't talk to anyone today. I have so much crap I wanna do and talking will just distract me. Ugh, I hate how much I procrastinate on things. It'll only give me anxiety.

---

I feel so terrible for getting so depressed around you. I don't mean to at all, but it just comes out. I don't hate you at all, but for some reason it just comes out when we talk. I'm a terrible friend. I'm sorry.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:47:23 24/03/2017 by TheToyNerd
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10163
#39894 Posted: 13:31:31 24/03/2017
So yeah that happened, alright. It was what it was. First there was overwhelming feel of sadness and grief, then bargaining and making rationalizations. Then it turned into desperation and then the soul-consuming anger and bitterness begun. The next in line was numbness and feeling of hangover even though nothing of inebriating quality was drunk. But right now there is status quo, some sort of borderline state between war and peace but the pre-existing long-term core misery remains.

I’m tired of it. It seems nothing helps as a cure and grayness will never leave. I just don’t know what to do when nothing that usually makes me smile and feel good fail at their missions and inside there is just this hollow and pointless existence. And even my own rationalizations won’t give me a soothing illusion of how things are. Cannot see any clear incentive to carry on being in the frontlines fighting this war.

But hey, at least I was put in my place. Teaches me not to reach out of the comfort zone. Just do your part and be part of the machine. And the most annoying thing about this is that I actually called this and I didn’t act upon my reasoning but instead I chose to do what I felt was the right and good thing to do. What an idiot. Well you live and learn and all that cliché.

That was my personal thought of the day. Carry on being random, people…
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#39895 Posted: 15:22:04 24/03/2017
I wasn't expecting my post to actually get so many responses. I'm also sorry that so many people have similar experiences. You guys are pretty cool, though, don't worry. ;P

On a semi-related note: sometimes I vent to someone or make an off-handed remark and they react with sympathy and concern... and I hate myself for it. I start feeling like I somehow "tricked" them into giving me sympathy and I feel like a bad, manipulative shrew who makes people do emotional labor.

Again, I feel the same way.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
#39896 Posted: 16:47:10 24/03/2017
honestly I wish you could just speak up instead of fearing for a future that will never happen
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#39897 Posted: 16:47:59 24/03/2017

Yeah I know you're excluding me from this "you guys" part.
---
Bruh
#39898 Posted: 17:13:37 24/03/2017
jontron was taken out of yooka-laylee for his view points, so im taking yooka-laylee off my wishlist for their view points

i do hope 3d platformers/collec-a-thons make a comeback one day, till then i'll continue playing classic spyro.
---
First | Previous | Page 798 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 796 797 798 799 800 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me