Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 795 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 793 794 795 796 797 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#39701 Posted: 02:38:40 02/03/2017
Quote: KeybasHedKey
Quote: wspyro
I hate these snobs following me in social media, I need cool kids to follow me not a bunch of muckus, poorly excuse for artists and fetish hungry.

-----

i saw ur deviantart page. ik you said you didn't want to share it but you didn't make it hard to find. all you have to do is search your ds name.
anyways, the people seem to be super supportive of you. granted i cant see pms but the ones that post there seem super supportive. you talk a lot about how you're having such a hard life(tho tbh it seems you can get a splinter and cry about how life is not worth living) and sometime respond to those that are being supportive to you rather harshly

but you did say social media~ i do remember you saying how you thought the same of the people from devianart so i figured this would be the same

be nice. stop whining. life is tough and you have to get used to it. you're not popular. tough luck.

I need a Real Fanbase and followers not be a bunch of snobby kids who can´t draw a decent Stick figure, eats fetishes, a bunch request suckers, one word commenters. I´m sick of those kinda people following me. I need more feedback and more praise, 3 years i should be popluar by now.

youre being a real ass. Respect your ****ing followers and be glad you have any with your attitude.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#39702 Posted: 02:38:51 02/03/2017
If you stop being such a tremendous ****ing asshole, that would be great. It really helps me when you laugh at me for nothing, it's great, keep it up.

EDIT: with what's going on above me it sounds kind of like I'm responding to KeybasH, but I'm not.
---
Dead
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:45:54 02/03/2017 by mega spyro
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#39703 Posted: 02:40:51 02/03/2017
I hate these snobs following me in social media, I need cool kids to follow me not a bunch of muckus, poorly excuse for artists and fetish hungry.

-----

i saw ur deviantart page. ik you said you didn't want to share it but you didn't make it hard to find. all you have to do is search your ds name.
anyways, the people seem to be super supportive of you. granted i cant see pms but the ones that post there seem super supportive. you talk a lot about how you're having such a hard life(tho tbh it seems you can get a splinter and cry about how life is not worth living) and sometime respond to those that are being supportive to you rather harshly

but you did say social media~ i do remember you saying how you thought the same of the people from devianart so i figured this would be the same

be nice. stop whining. life is tough and you have to get used to it. you're not popular. tough luck.

I need a Real Fanbase and followers not be a bunch of snobby kids who can´t draw a decent Stick figure, eats fetishes, a bunch request suckers, one word commenters. I´m sick of those kinda people following me. I need more feedback and more praise, 3 years i should be popluar by now.

You are the ****ing epitome of whiny and ungrateful behavior.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#39704 Posted: 02:48:27 02/03/2017
All of you hate me...

It´s her fault, that´s why i´m not popluar, because she told everyone to not follow me, I just want to be with the cool kids the ones who are really better and you all treat me like Trash and that i´m evil.
#39705 Posted: 02:53:19 02/03/2017
All of you hate me...

It's her fault, that's why i'm not popluar, because she told everyone to not follow me, I just want to be with the cool kids the ones who are really better and you all treat me like Trash and that i'm evil.

You really sound like you need a psychologist. You seem really paranoid, and seem to think the whole world is against you. I don't think whoever "she" is told literally everyone not to follow you, and if they did I certainly didn't get the memo. But I definitely wouldn't follow you on whatever, you seem like you treat your followers like **** and are completely ungrateful.
---
Dead
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#39706 Posted: 02:55:13 02/03/2017
All of you hate me...

It´s her fault, that´s why i´m not popluar, because she told everyone to not follow me, I just want to be with the cool kids the ones who are really better and you all treat me like Trash and that i´m evil.

I'm sorry, but you can't just act like you're a superior person for not having a fetish or some **** and then not expect to get criticized for it.

AND YOU WOJDER WHY WE SAY THAT YOU ACT A BIT PSYCHO SOMETIMES! HMMMMMMMMM!
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#39707 Posted: 03:00:56 02/03/2017

-----

looks like you didn't understood.
in your deviantart it said you were mexican. i speak spanish if you need a translation.
no shame really. i would love to aid you be a person that other would appreciate
notsayingimaproatthatcuzimnot

let me know
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:01:42 02/03/2017 by wspyro
#39708 Posted: 03:03:13 02/03/2017
She ´cause it, refuses to accept my apolegy after one year, I bet she´s laughing at these post claim i´m such a "guilt tripper" and a horrible person. I woulden´t be like this if it wasn´t for her hatred to me.

Everyone treats me like a horrible person:

My brother beat me up, my sister doesn´t care how i feel, my close friend refuses to talk to me since octuber, my other friends never respond to my replies and my other followers are no help, they refuse to give me my staff privaliges, my art is so underaprecited, my parents get mad at me for anything I do, there so annoyed at me, I just want to kill myself people will be happy without me. Because i´m such a pest to the world.

And i not a Psychopath for the millionth time.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:04:23 02/03/2017 by KeybasHedKey
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#39709 Posted: 03:03:31 02/03/2017
All of you hate me...

i rarely get compliments on my art, but i keep drawing because i like doing it.

also, WHO told people not to follow you?
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#39710 Posted: 03:07:17 02/03/2017
Quote: parisruelz12
All of you hate me...

i rarely get compliments on my art, but i keep drawing because i like doing it.

also, WHO told people not to follow you?

I know who she is but i´m not saying names. I already told her a while ago to accept my apolegy but still REFUSES TO DO SO!

My art is good, people treat me like i´m a bad guy.
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#39711 Posted: 03:07:41 02/03/2017
She ´cause it, refuses to accept my apolegy after one year, I bet she´s laughing at these post claim i´m such a "guilt tripper" and a horrible person. I woulden´t be like this if it wasn´t for her hatred to me.

Everyone treats me like a horrible person:

My brother beat me up, my sister doesn´t care how i feel, my close friend refuses to talk to me since octuber, my other friends never respond to my replies and my other followers are no help, they refuse to give me my staff privaliges, my art is so underaprecited, my parents get mad at me for anything I do, there so annoyed at me, I just want to kill myself people will be happy without me. Because i´m such a pest to the world.

And i not a Psychopath for the millionth time.

you're speaking as if all your problems are the reason people don't "like your art" or that others dont go through stuff either
no one's gonna feel sorry for you if you're so hateful use those things as excuses to gain empathy

i know people in bad living situations who get abused verbally and physically but they dont blame anyone.

you also said youd beat the **** out of this person and you say your brother beats you, well guess what, you're just as bad as he is if you do that. you're in the wrong, not them. Be a bigger person.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#39712 Posted: 03:16:25 02/03/2017
I´m not trying get Empathy. You people don´t understand who i feel, these are personal thoughts but no, people are responding to my post, I have the right to post what´s on my mind that´s what the thread is for. And the grow up excuse won´t work and THEY´RE WRONG and not me. Stop saying i´m wrong when i´m not i´m never right, we´re always right but not you.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#39713 Posted: 03:22:01 02/03/2017
Guys, why don't we all just stop? Clearly nothing's gonna change her mind. It's unfortunate but just let her destroy herself. Maybe one day she'll realize on her own what she's done.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#39714 Posted: 03:25:07 02/03/2017
I know what i did i just want those people to accept my apolegies with no ifs of buts.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#39715 Posted: 03:37:44 02/03/2017

Those "snobby kids" are the ones who would likely share your art with their friends, and further increase your fanbase and help you get to the level of popularity you want to achieve. If you reject them en mass because they aren't cool enough for you and you want a better fanbase, it's not like you can do some sort of trade in deal. You drop these followers, especially with the attitude you're coming off with right now, and you'll get a reputation as someone who's not grateful or appreciative of the attention she gets, and nobody's going to want to bother with you. You'll go from a few to none real quick.

If you want additional feedback you're not going to get it by telling your followers to **** off. People who ask for requests, yeah that's crummy. But at the same time doing those requests can build a bigger body of work and get the attention of more people. You don't have to do the fetish requests obviously but simple SFW stuff can be helpful to increasing your audience. You can't ask for money when you don't have a large following or a large body of work yet.

And I get it. It can suck to not have a notable base after the three years you've put in. I've tinkered around music on and off for give or take half a decade and have been going at it regularly for two years now, and I still have a microscopic following. Yeah, it sucks to not get real feedback on work. It sucks to see that my total downloads is still in the double digits. And it sucked when I silently delayed my album and only two people really noticed.

But that's how it is when starting out. And as tempting as it can be to just say "you know what I'm done", I'm probably not going to stop. Because as frustrating and hair pulling as it can be, I genuinely enjoy making this **** and getting better at it. You gotta keep at it and build your audience slowly, and you can't expect instant results even if it's three years. Many artists that are popular have been drawing for over a decade. It's going to take a while, and it certainly won't happen sooner if you shun your current following.

EDIT: Whoops posted after we agreed to stop.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:38:31 02/03/2017 by CAV
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#39716 Posted: 03:41:21 02/03/2017
It's simple. But I'm scared. I know its technically a minor surgery but its still not something I want. I know its a statistically frequent occurrence, but why did it have to happen to me.

Things are just spiraling.

---
Oh look, here I go messing everything up again just by being me.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:09:14 02/03/2017 by Riolu-Blue-247
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#39717 Posted: 07:36:12 02/03/2017
im starting to feel indifferent towards being thrown away
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#39718 Posted: 18:51:12 02/03/2017
ive reached my breaking point, im ****ing done with all of you
so yeah, dont expect me to even acknowledge your toxic elitist asses, the only time ill ever be around is to see my girlfriend

outside of that, im done with you
#39719 Posted: 20:27:41 02/03/2017
I'm so glad she is okay, but I wish I could be there to look after her. It feels like its my fault this happened. I also know that I cant get anywhere with how I've spiraled. Last night while it was all happening I was stuck in bed unable to even sit up the pain was so bad.

Local duck frets over partner's health and their own. Nothing to see here.
---
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#39720 Posted: 20:32:08 02/03/2017
im ****ing crying my 10 y/o club penguin account was deleted
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#39721 Posted: 22:04:16 02/03/2017
Quote: Thunderdragon14

club penguin is ending, man
---
#39722 Posted: 22:20:23 02/03/2017
Quote: parisruelz12
Quote: Thunderdragon14

club penguin is ending, man

i wanted to see her. one last time
why does god hate me

rip in piss sophieb2000
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:20:35 02/03/2017 by Thunderdragon14
#39723 Posted: 05:04:35 03/03/2017
Ok cool, thanks mother. You have had this exact problem in a different area and you went to the doctor to get it surgically treated. But now that I have it in a completely different spot which has me freaked out to high heavens, nope. "Aww you dont need a doctor. People take care of this themselves all the time"
Except that 'taking care of it' is a temporary solution cause it just comes right back months later even bigger and worse. So what I'm getting from all of this is that I am just not good enough to be taken to the doctor. I must not be a good enough human being to get basic medical care. Thank you mother for adding another thing to the list of things I don't think I deserve. You wonder why I am the way I am, you ask yourself 'why doesnt she come to me about her problems' THIS IS WHY. Because you either brush it off like last time when I could have had a concussion and I had to actively beg you to take me to the hospital to check, or you talk down to me and treat me worse because I have the problem. No, screaming at me because I am nonverbal is not going to make me able to speak. Neither is berating me, or mocking me for it.

I am tired of you making things worse for me, please just be an actual caring parent for once in your damned life and try to look after me or even understand where im coming from. Its not that hard, a ten year old can do it so why cant you

And they wonder why I have self worth issues.
---
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#39724 Posted: 06:05:56 03/03/2017
CONTINUED: this man still won't stop stalking me
now he wants to try to "be a friend"
like man what you said is done damage now let me go

lesson learned, never offer personal contact info to potential creeps at work, they might be gay and want your bits
---
BREATHE AIR.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#39725 Posted: 07:25:21 03/03/2017
huh I guesss lying is a possibility here
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#39726 Posted: 09:01:09 03/03/2017
*switch snap noise*
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#39727 Posted: 09:24:38 03/03/2017
Am I bored? No. Just worried we aren't on the same page. Just not confident in that but that's big
---
BREATHE AIR.
#39728 Posted: 04:03:50 04/03/2017
*sigh* That's what I get for rushing into **** like this. Why'd I think that this would be anything more than a fleeting feeling of joy. I'm such an idiot for thinking this would last. I'm such an idiot for telling all my friends about it like it'd last. I feel so embarrassed...

I'm just a dumb teenage boy at the end of the day. Love is not something you just look for on a purple dragon. I was retarded to think that. Extremely retarded!

Back to the ol drawing board, I guess... I should just give up. Obviously the obsession is going to get me nowhere. I'm neither confident nor attractive enough to make it happen right now. I'm too impulsive for my own good.

Boi I ****ed up! Kinda hate myself rn
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 04:22:33 04/03/2017 by TheToyNerd
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#39729 Posted: 04:20:21 04/03/2017
This can't be healthy can it? I always get depressed the same time, of the same day of the week. Right about now actually. I spend all week hyping up for friday and now what? it's over. Just sit here and do nothing, realizing it's all just the same and that any happiness I get fades away within mere hours.

It was particularly bad today, as nobody got along. We'd be fine for a few minutes, but then somebody would get really miffed off, and suddenly it's a shouting match again. I feel like it's one specific guy's fault, but I don't particularly want to kick him, as I'm pretty sure he doesn't have many, if any, other friends. I know how it feels to be in that position, it's just I don't want him to sabotage all our friendships.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#39730 Posted: 20:24:43 04/03/2017
So I was told last night that I'm being endlessly harassed and shouted at because that ****ing ***** who is backseat driving everything, says that unless I am forced to do what I'm told and to her specifications, I'm going to end up as a psychopath.

And then I was ordered, not asked, to go to my grandmother's and clean her entire house top to bottom and do everything for her after I said I'm sick of being treated as a ****ing slave. Oh but "We all have to take care of her," in other words it always ends up being me doing ****ing everything while he sits on his ****ing ass doing NOTHING. And if I say no then I get shouted at and guilt tripped because "how can you be so mean".

Breaking news: asking people to leave you alone means they harass you more.
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#39731 Posted: 21:26:27 04/03/2017
My Demon's Souls server account was finally created, I always thought there was a problem with my internet or my PS3 connecting. But then I thought on it for sometime and now I'm thinking that maybe for some reason, the reason why the account wasn't being created, and I kept having the error "438" I think it was? Was because I didn't get my very first character through the game's first boss. Which I stopped playing my first character so I could create another character who starts out with MP regen ring. ( and said character got past the first boss meanwhile the first one only got to the Nexus, that is until now when I started to play my first character again ) I don't know why it had to be the very first character you create needs to get the blue eye stone and other stuff for playing with or invading players... But after weeks of mulling over and trying various solutions, doing this works... Aaand.... It still won't connect to the servers, dunno if my internet or the servers are having a maintenance but at least I can finally log into the servers and have some semblance of hope now.

Please Demon's Souls online, work for me baby.

---

Sometimes I can't tell what I'm doing anymore. Why am I doing this? Being like this toward you? Is it because of what's inside?... Is it because of some other reason? I'm just... So confused.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10179
#39732 Posted: 21:38:19 04/03/2017
I guess I didn’t mean that much at all, right? I was just another piece of the puzzle and a non-factor in this game of yours. Normal social code would tell me to be offended but I can see past that. I am not offended or disappointed. I just think that if I have been given just a normal dosage of cruel cold fact, I wouldn’t be so confused about the whole thing. But hey, it is not like I am here to complain for that long, right? I cannot make a difference and that is that.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:39:59 04/03/2017 by Project_Unnamed
#39733 Posted: 22:45:54 04/03/2017
I wish people would stop taking my posts as jokes, because i´m not joking arround i´m getting tired of life, because it hates me, nothing good happens to me.
#39734 Posted: 01:18:20 05/03/2017
goodbye i hate you you are the biggest ****ing piece of **** ive ever met and i cant believe i loved you at one point
BYE
BYE
BYE
BYE
---
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#39735 Posted: 19:49:44 05/03/2017
i wonder when ill get out of this mmo hunger
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#39736 Posted: 21:20:32 05/03/2017
April 23rd cannot come soon enough!
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#39737 Posted: 22:52:29 05/03/2017
i don't even try anymore i'm absolute **** what's the point of my existence when it's never going to get better haha

do you think i'm annoying? i don't want to accuse you of anything but i'm just worried because i love you so much

i hate this stress and the feelings of just being stuck in this stupid little house with nothing good ever being there for me just get off my back

i need to get off my lazy ass and do this **** already i probably look so stupid

--------
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
#39738 Posted: 03:37:38 06/03/2017
Deep breath, center yourself. It's not entirely your fault. You did not know about all the other factors, you didn't realise it even happened. Deep breath. It will be okay. She is being looked after, they don't blame you. You need to not blame yourself wholly too. It's not entirely your fault. You need to get better, for yourself and for her. You can't keep going like this. You can't. Deep breath, steady yourself.

It's going to be a long road but at the end I will be so much better.
---
#39739 Posted: 19:58:39 06/03/2017
tfw u need to discuss something w/ someone but their internet is ****ty.

[User Posted Image]
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#39740 Posted: 20:35:18 06/03/2017
Quote: StriderSwag
*switch snap noise*

[User Posted Image]

- - -
#39741 Posted: 22:28:10 06/03/2017
Haha! That's... that's real funny... Yeah, don't you hate it when guys constantly... complain about being singleoh dear lord, what am i doing with my life?
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#39742 Posted: 00:50:34 07/03/2017
So how the **** does this work since they broke the agreement that they would not force me into a plan and pick a doctor until after the 9th? Apparently they already went behind my back and arranged what 'they' feel is best on the 28th of February which was seven days after they sent me the paperwork listing all the things I could chose. So basically, when they sent the reminder on the 28th that I still needed to pick what I wanted, they already ****ing picked for me and the choice was no longer mine. Lying pieces of ****.

But I had picked the one I wanted over the weekend so, what happens now? Does my pick get voided because of theirs? Is the crap they sent me about this 'default' plan null and void because I picked? Or do I somehow end up with both which means I'm going to be punished by the state for somehow jipping the system?

And of course the lovely ever present icing on the cake is that no one is bothering to help or even remotely gives a single **** because it doesn't effect them. ****ing harassed me to get this ****ing ****, and now that I'm having trouble with it everyone washes their hands clean of the whole thing.

And on another note, I really don't feel like being part of the group anymore because I really feel like no one cares what I have to say, regardless of what it is. Trying to talk about something and being met with silence every time, or when I try to contribute to a conversation and getting ignored. If you don't want me around anymore then say so and I'll leave.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#39743 Posted: 05:20:07 07/03/2017
What is my major malfunction and why does it destroy my chances of happiness?
#39744 Posted: 13:34:18 07/03/2017
I have cried no less than 3 times in the span of a week. I'm just constantly feeling depressed and lonely lately. I feel so bad all the time.., I just wanna be happy! I legit considered self-harm last night. I never in a million years would've thought that kind of stuff would cross my mind! What the hell is wrong with me? Why can't I just stop being such a whiny little ***** about everything!? Goddamnit!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:47:57 07/03/2017 by TheToyNerd
#39745 Posted: 22:59:09 07/03/2017
Could you just not be an asshole for three seconds? Why do you have to just be so ****ing rude and up my ass all the time?
---
Dead
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#39746 Posted: 23:23:49 07/03/2017
Quote: mega spyro
Could you just not be an asshole for three seconds? Why do you have to just be so ****ing rude and up my ass all the time?

For a second I thought this was Thoughts on Users.
---
Bruh
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#39747 Posted: 04:56:51 08/03/2017
Ear drops + Q-tips = can't hear out of my right ear again. Goddamnit. Why can't I leave well enough alone?
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#39748 Posted: 05:44:49 08/03/2017
Rrgh, I've been so argumentative, angry and antagonistic today. This needs to stop! If anyone happened to see that post I deleted, I apologize in advance. I wasn't thinking straight.

_____
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#39749 Posted: 07:00:02 08/03/2017
I'm drained, I'm worried and I'm really frustrated. It's almost 7am again. I've been sleeping as late as 10 and I don't know what the **** I'm trying to do anymore. I've just completely given up and I just have no energy like this for example I was in the middle of typing and I can't bother to finish **** this

______
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
First | Previous | Page 795 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 793 794 795 796 797 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me