Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 786 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 784 785 786 787 788 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#39251 Posted: 05:05:09 12/01/2017
hickeys are really nice oh wow
i hope ill be able to cover up all three in time for the con lol

- - -
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#39252 Posted: 05:40:29 12/01/2017
I'm really stressed about the possibility of Danganronpa spoilers everywhere. It's already all over youtube and I'm waiting for an english sub playthrough before looking at anything, as I know I won't be able to make it to whenever it comes out in english.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#39253 Posted: 06:01:14 12/01/2017
Some part of me feels like I'm an uninteresting person to most people. Nothing that puts me in a deep depression but just makes me feel like shying away from conversations or shy away from trying to make ones.

I know why I was deeply depressed yesterday, I felt pathetic. I see people able to play together on MMOs or on multiplayer games, they communicate with each other and just are able to do things together. Me? I just sort of am in my corner doing most things by myself... Makes me feel so pathetic. That's all gone now but... I don't want this happen in the future, I don't want to be ruining any moods just because I see things like this.

That's most of the reason, there are other small parts like being confused about certain things but I'm fixing that with slow realizations, but now I have to fix the big problem I had yesterday somehow.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:02:21 12/01/2017 by Dark Lord
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#39254 Posted: 07:50:24 12/01/2017
i feel motivated to flirt with people who I have no chance with but I reject those who do want to have a relationship with me

- - -
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#39255 Posted: 08:08:45 12/01/2017
[User Posted Image]

ok i really want to make this look cool but i know it looks kinda dumb

how can i make it look cool?
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#39256 Posted: 08:34:18 12/01/2017
I hope what I am feeling is not a cavity, just my teeth being stupid.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#39257 Posted: 11:58:04 12/01/2017
Quote: DragonCamo
I'm really stressed about the possibility of Danganronpa spoilers everywhere. It's already all over youtube and I'm waiting for an english sub playthrough before looking at anything, as I know I won't be able to make it to whenever it comes out in english.

Dude same. Plus there's things like "Danganronpa V3 Execution 1 HD" in my subscriptions that tempt me so to click on them
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10179
#39258 Posted: 15:01:44 12/01/2017
Once again I proved that success has more to do with dumb luck and randomness rather than own capabilities and work effort. I mean this test score was surprise. I didn’t know quite a lot of the questions so I just decided to do half-witted cynical assumptions and bob’s your uncle. Either I am smart or man of dumb luck and I damn right know that I am not smart that's for sure.

--

I think that my friends have begun a process of leaving me. The things I want to share or discuss about are nowadays just quite effectively ignored. Look, I’m a man who actually enjoys being by myself and ignoring is one of my absolute favourite social reactions so I can respect that. It is just that I don’t have that many friends and I have to admit that I need some in my life. And since I am utterly hopeless of forming new friendships and keeping them alive, it is quite a tricky situation. Well maybe my dream of becoming a deranged hermit will become true someday. But for the time being, the weekend starts tomorrow so I’ll have a chance to consult some of my friends in the bottle about the issue and try to move on.

--

These new working shoes are great. Just the right size and support for my feet. Now it is more comfortable to go to work.

--

Those were a mixture of thoughts there. I consider this to be more of a personal thought so there you are. Carry on being personal, people…
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#39259 Posted: 18:59:54 12/01/2017
im really NOT in the mood to deal with any of this bull**** today so can like everyone **** off thanks

- - -
#39260 Posted: 22:00:47 12/01/2017
sorry I dont want to call 30% of the bill of rights irrelevant. there are some that aren't relevant today like #3(however in a war on american soil, there is a chance it might become relevant again just depends on what the war is), but the rest are kind of important. :V
---
SoulFly Emerald Sparx Gems: 4660
#39261 Posted: 22:05:10 12/01/2017
avast I'm not gonna sleep restfully
More like twisting and turning in giddy joy
Good and bad I suppose
---
Ligi
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#39262 Posted: 22:53:00 12/01/2017
****, why did we just do this?
#39263 Posted: 23:09:58 12/01/2017
time to finally read this andrew jackson biography my dad got me.
---
#39264 Posted: 23:38:10 12/01/2017
What the **** just happened.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#39265 Posted: 01:52:57 13/01/2017
Reading is FUNdamental.

And, apparently, far too hard for some people.
#39266 Posted: 01:57:31 13/01/2017
Quote: UncleBob
Reading is FUNdamental.

Including you apparently, grow up.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:57:53 13/01/2017 by willspyro
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#39267 Posted: 01:57:48 13/01/2017
Reading is FUNdamental.

-----
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#39268 Posted: 01:57:55 13/01/2017
Reading is FUNdamental.

you know what else is FUN?

getting butthurt over a kid's site about a purple dragon

such fun. much amuse.

wow.
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#39269 Posted: 01:59:43 13/01/2017
Quote: willspyro
Reading is FUNdamental.

Including you apparently, grow up.

sAVAGE

- - -

I hope you are sound asleep...
---
BREATHE AIR.
#39270 Posted: 02:07:13 13/01/2017
If I'm "butthurt", it's because it's really hard to take someone serious when their argument is "You shouldn't post that thing to the forum that the other person has posted on three other occasions because they don't want it known, even though they've posted it themselves. Also, I didn't actually read any of your post, so I'm just going to rant, yell at you, then close the post because that's the easier solution."
#39271 Posted: 02:10:15 13/01/2017
Thank you for spending the time to reply and let me know you don't care.
#39272 Posted: 02:10:28 13/01/2017
If I'm "butthurt", it's because it's really hard to take someone serious when their argument is "You shouldn't post that thing to the forum that the other person has posted on three other occasions because they don't want it known, even though they've posted it themselves. Also, I didn't actually read any of your post, so I'm just going to rant, yell at you, then close the post because that's the easier solution."

You literally got away scot free for doxxing a prominent person on this forum. I don't care how easy it is to find, you don't just do that. She left and you stayed. And also, I read the post. Doesn't change the fact that Aura got punished and you, in my eyes, didn't get punished enough. Quit complaining and move on
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:12:36 13/01/2017 by TheToyNerd
#39273 Posted: 02:12:12 13/01/2017
Is it your honest belief that it is doxxing someone by reposting information that they, themselves posted onto the same forum where they posted it?

And that I should be banned for it even though a moderator said I could post it?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:13:34 13/01/2017 by UncleBob
#39274 Posted: 02:13:28 13/01/2017
[User Posted Image]

"I'm a big boy, I can take my medicine."
>Makes a three part post whining that he was suspended on purple dragon forum

One moderator doesn't equal the entire site.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:15:07 13/01/2017 by willspyro
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#39275 Posted: 02:14:28 13/01/2017
Never thought I'd have to use this in PT.

[User Posted Image]
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#39276 Posted: 02:15:38 13/01/2017

and in that post, I clearly state I have no problem with the suspension.

Again, Reading is FUNdamental.
#39277 Posted: 02:16:41 13/01/2017

"Don't: Share or post information about anyone without their expressed permission."

That isn't a rule that applies to LinkedIn only, that is practically universal. Aura got punished for posting the devs info, like you wanted. YOU got punished for posting HER info without her permission. And yet you are whining and complaining because you got slapped by a suspension. If you truly had no issue, why the bloody hell is there a massive three post long topic in Site Help about it?

This is not a one way street where you get whatever you want without any consequences, Mr. "I make so much money I'm above you all". When you learn to stop acting like a spoiled brat and act like the middle aged married man you allegedly claim you are, come back to me.

Until then, shut up.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:17:11 13/01/2017 by Crystal Dragon
#39278 Posted: 02:17:28 13/01/2017

So why are you making a big ****ing deal about being suspended on a purple dragon forum?
#39279 Posted: 02:20:15 13/01/2017
Quote: Crystal Dragon
And yet you are whining and complaining because you got slapped by a suspension. If you truly had no issue, why the bloody hell is there a massive three post long topic in Site Help about it?

The fact that you have to ask this simply shows you made no effort to read the post. Reading is FUNdamental.

The moderators of this forum do not agree on what is considered doxxing. There is no rule or formal policy as to what is considered doxxing

For example, you just posted my maritial status for everyone. Did you just dox me?
#39280 Posted: 02:20:39 13/01/2017

The fact that you made a 3 page post about the fact that you don't care about the suspension shows that you're way too mentally unstable to use the Internet in any capacity. You are a grown man! Act like one and be glad that you didn't get banned (like you should've if I'm being perfectly honest).
#39281 Posted: 02:21:29 13/01/2017
And yet you are whining and complaining because you got slapped by a suspension. If you truly had no issue, why the bloody hell is there a massive three post long topic in Site Help about it?

The fact that you have to ask this simply shows you made no effort to read the post. Reading is FUNdamental.

Do you have to keep repeating yourself?
#39282 Posted: 02:23:11 13/01/2017
Do you have to keep repeating yourself?

Apparently.
#39283 Posted: 02:25:39 13/01/2017
UncleBob honestly, would you be this ****ing mad if Aura got a longer suspension than you?
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#39284 Posted: 02:26:37 13/01/2017
finally done with all my work for the semester
Took it long enough to be done

~ ~ ~
why are you so nice
And how can you be so perfect
Really, I mean it, you are

I'll be honest here. Both my past relationships were not very rewarding. I truly enjoyed them, but compared to this, and to you, they were very superficial.
I've enjoyed every single moment we've communicated, and there's not been a waking moment since we met that I haven't been thinking of you.
I know how poor I can be at communicating or helping you feel better, but I am trying to help whenever you have any hint of sadness. You've helped me in such a case too - after that classmate of mine dying the other day, you truly did make me feel better.
I also know how difficult a relationship in general may be for you, and I'm sorry for what I may have done to make it moreso.

These last 3.5 months were already being the best of my life, with being open about my being trans online, but you've made them 10 times better, this is truly the best time of my life right now

Holy shoot stuff happened while I typed this wtf did PT become
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:27:51 13/01/2017 by weebbby
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#39285 Posted: 02:26:44 13/01/2017
Reading is FUNdamental.

[User Posted Image]

-----
---
Bruh
#39286 Posted: 02:27:27 13/01/2017
This is in reply to ToyNerd, who keeps stating I should be banned. Would really like a direct response to this, if possible.

Is it your honest belief that it is doxxing someone by reposting information that they, themselves posted onto the same forum where they posted it?

And that I should be banned for it even though a moderator said I could post it?

UncleBob honestly, would you be this ****ing mad if Aura got a longer suspension than you?

Again, it's not about the suspension, nor the length of the suspension. Reading is FUNdamental.
#39287 Posted: 02:28:47 13/01/2017

The moderators of this forum do not agree on what is considered doxxing. There is no rule or formal policy as to what is considered doxxing

For example, you just posted my maritial status for everyone. Did you just dox me?

Oh, I did read it. And it was nothing but verbal diarrhea that vehemently beat a dead horse to a bloody pulp over one tiny ass point that had almost no merit whatsoever. Good job on adding so much excessive alphabetical vomit just to repeat the same point over and over again in the hopes that it somehow gains more power.

And alas, it appears you cannot read yourself. Instead you skim, pick out keywords, and then furiously type out a reply in an attempt to make yourself seem superior in every way. If you HAD read MY post, you would have seen where I said posting others' information without their permission is a universal no-no.

And your marital status? I seem to recall you happily volunteered that information on this very forum in the past! In an attempt to make yourself seem superior yet again! Was that not your argument against Aura? That she made her name publicly available, for anyone to find, and therefore it's not doxxing? FUN, to have that used against you, isn't it?
#39288 Posted: 02:32:03 13/01/2017
If you HAD read MY post, you would have seen where I said posting others' information without their permission is a universal no-no.

And your marital status? I seem to recall you happily volunteered that information on this very forum in the past! In an attempt to make yourself seem superior yet again! Was that not your argument against Aura? That she made her name publicly available, for anyone to find, and therefore it's not doxxing? FUN, to have that used against you, isn't it?

So, what you're saying, is that you do consider posting my martial status to be doxxing, but it's okay, because you were trying to prove a point to me?

Interesting.
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#39289 Posted: 02:35:36 13/01/2017
Now that was an interesting turn of events!
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#39290 Posted: 02:35:39 13/01/2017
Well UncleBob, goodbye you salty manchild.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#39291 Posted: 02:36:45 13/01/2017
Sometimes I just love S&N....
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#39292 Posted: 02:38:29 13/01/2017
You wanna know why I think you should be banned? Because all throughout this situation you have demonstrated on the forums that you are a thin-skinned, thick-headed a-hole who does nothing but whine and complain when he got a slap on the wrist for one of the single worst crimes you can commit on a forum like this. You can argue whether or not what Aura did was doxxing, that's in the past... but to sit there and whine away 3 pages worth of diatribe when you basically got off on a warning is ridiculous and pathetic. You do not deserve to be on the Internet you retard!

EDIT: It looks like he's been suspended again. Good! Maybe this time he'll learn his lesson... or get banned like he should've been in the goddamn first place.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:40:17 13/01/2017 by TheToyNerd
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#39293 Posted: 02:41:51 13/01/2017
Who wants to bet that as soon as he comes back he'll make a 5 post long topic explaining how he shouldn't have been suspended?
---
Dead
#39294 Posted: 02:42:21 13/01/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd
You wanna know why I think you should be banned? Because all throughout this situation you have demonstrated on the forums that you are a thin-skinned, thick-headed a-hole who does nothing but whine and complain when he got a slap on the wrist for one of the single worst crimes you can commit on a forum like this. You can argue whether or not what Aura did was doxxing, that's in the past... but to sit there and whine away 3 pages worth of diatribe when you basically got off on a warning is ridiculous and pathetic. You do not deserve to be on the Internet you retard!

EDIT: It looks like he's been suspended again. Good! Maybe this time he'll learn his lesson... or get banned like he should've been in the goddamn first place.

[User Posted Image]

Yes you're correct!
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#39295 Posted: 02:44:15 13/01/2017
Well UncleBob, goodbye you salty manchild.

giggles

men taking temper tantrums amuse me
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#39296 Posted: 04:32:27 13/01/2017
Bad night followed by a bad day proving that I am a bad person. HA they're all going to hate me because all I do is hurt them. Time to just shut up because i dont even deserve to talk to them or even open my mouth in their direction

its been a long day and its not over yet
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#39297 Posted: 10:49:53 13/01/2017
Why do people think Froyo is still a viable distribution
---
BREATHE AIR.
First | Previous | Page 786 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 784 785 786 787 788 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me