Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 778 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 776 777 778 779 780 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#38851 Posted: 04:29:34 27/11/2016
I'm probably a fool for thinking that you'll respond. Who knows how many months it's been by now. I know how I think about you, but who knows what you think about me. Just another who you bewitched, I assume.
Or maybe, there's still a shred of hope in me that you did care.
But if things were different, they may have been worse. I couldn't entrust you with the secret, because all evidence indicates that you'd laugh at me or hate me. I'm trying to move on.
But I can't.

Two posts on one Personal Thoughts page for the first time in my life. It's still 2016.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#38852 Posted: 04:48:04 27/11/2016
"This was turned in last Friday( the 18th) It takes 3 school days to grade stuff, please be patient"

Um, no, **** you. I have to constantly work on school during the weekends because of a busy ass schedule, there is no reason why you can't, as a teacher, cannot do it either. Your reply was condescending when I was only telling you that some late work (it was only late by a day) was turned in. It wasn't necessary, and you should be lucky I don't tell my counselor. :\
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#38853 Posted: 04:49:49 27/11/2016
i cant believe it took getting a girlfriend to make me upgrade to iOS 10 holy ****
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#38854 Posted: 04:53:33 27/11/2016
Boy oh boy, I love when people talk loudly about my gayness and my having a boyfriend so everyone can hear about it, especially when it's at my workplace and they all talk to each other about everything.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#38855 Posted: 21:02:17 27/11/2016
i hope last mght meant something

the things we talked about makes me hopeful we'll get back together but im not sure....
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#38856 Posted: 23:07:08 27/11/2016
I really wanted to join that rp

and of course he joins it

why is he allowed on this site?

well rip, guess im not joining it now
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#38857 Posted: 23:37:58 27/11/2016
My biology assignment is worth a ton of my grade, and I'm probably going to fail because I can't draw to save my life, and my grade shouldn't depend on wether or not I can draw in a biology class. Or course, it doesn't help that you sold my drawing tablet, and won't give me the money you got from it :))))))))
---
Dead
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#38858 Posted: 03:05:28 28/11/2016
Just another day where I feel like ****, as usual. I don't have the energy to even care anymore, but I want to fight it at the same time. Pfft, I'm pathetic.

You really do not care do you? You'll go out of your way to piss me off, and you still can't quit it when it causes bigger problems.

I think these past couple of weeks is what's been making me feel worse. I had the same problem last year, so at least I sort of understand it now. I keep going to bed really late, and when I finally do attempt to sleep it takes forever. I'm waking up between 11-12 in the morning, and I want to change that. I'm not getting enough hours of sunlight due to it getting dark earlier, and I feel like I really need it. If only I could somehow drag myself to bed at a reasonable time, but I just can't make myself do it. Arghh

--------
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#38859 Posted: 04:41:59 28/11/2016
im so excited to see you tomorrow!! ive been waiting since we parted ways thursday honestly, but tomorrow is gonna make me the happiest girl alive!!
i have a good feeling about this!

i dont want to jinx it
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#38860 Posted: 05:09:15 28/11/2016
Quote: StriderSwag

Pun intended?

Thanksgiving break is over. To be honest it felt longer than 5 days.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:10:26 28/11/2016 by willspyro
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#38861 Posted: 05:40:23 28/11/2016
This doesn't really seem like my type of thing, but I'll give it a hearty try.
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12108
#38862 Posted: 13:17:24 28/11/2016
Just realized that anyone who started high school in 2012 has now graduated whilst I started university in 2012 and I'm still here. Which I'm constantly reminded of since my parents like to remind me of my **** ups.

Also those five years I spent in high school felt far longer than 2012-2016.

If this is what the rest of life will be like, it's depressing. ._.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:51:24 28/11/2016 by Spyro Fanatic
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#38863 Posted: 16:55:32 28/11/2016
Quote: Spyro Fanatic
Just realized that anyone who started high school in 2012 has now graduated whilst I started university in 2012 and I'm still here. Which I'm constantly reminded of since my parents like to remind me of my **** ups.

People who entered community college immediately after my high school graduation have now graduated, and I'm only now doing my first year.

I wasted too much time.
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#38864 Posted: 17:03:57 28/11/2016
Quote: CAV

People who entered community college immediately after my high school graduation have now graduated, and I'm only now doing my first year.

I wasted too much time.

Everyone has a different pace of learning. Never do something you don't feel ready for just because society pressures you to.

Two members of my family did terribly in college because they went immediately after high school. They weren't ready for the commitment.

I'll probably wait one or two years before I do any sort of college because of my own reasons. I don't feel ready yet. I want to earn my drivers license, get some job experience, and save some money first.

There's no shame in waiting. Take the time you need before taking big leaps.
#38865 Posted: 17:19:08 28/11/2016
I didn't want to go immediately and burn myself out, but I did take too much time to get in. Three semesters passed while waiting when I was initially hoping to just take the one off.
#38866 Posted: 18:53:45 28/11/2016
who the **** is resurrecting all these topics?
---
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#38867 Posted: 19:20:46 28/11/2016
Quote: parisruelz12
who the **** is resurrecting all these topics?

:3c

---
#38868 Posted: 22:46:49 28/11/2016
Yes, put two live lessons at the same time every day. No, switching teachers won't screw anything up. Good thing you checked before switching my lessons. OH wait, you didn't check, you just give me a new teacher, and now I have two lessons at the same time every week.

My school has good planning.
---
Dead
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#38869 Posted: 23:19:23 28/11/2016
(Heavy Breathing)
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#38870 Posted: 00:18:25 29/11/2016
I might just be pretentious but I just had a conversation with whom I believe to be the most unintelligent gentleman I have ever willingly personally offered my time to. He's a very nice guy and all but he is so unfathomably ignorant and he cannot "get the hint" even when I made it so obvious. I need to read an encyclopedia or something to recuperate and revive the dead brain cells that spoiled somewhere in the front of my upper skull (that would explain why I have a mild headache).

That being said I have a real problem with my first impression instinct. I'm very quick to judge and I have tried so hard to work on that flaw but it's just a link so far worked in that I can't seem to undo it.
---
BREATHE AIR.
#38871 Posted: 00:36:18 29/11/2016
I've been whiny and obnoxious in my PT's lately, just want to apologize for that
im always trying to be a better person and be a person i actually like and tolerate but if i keep whining the way I do I won't

so yea
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#38872 Posted: 00:41:17 29/11/2016
Quote: Lunarz
I've been whiny and obnoxious in my PT's lately, just want to apologize for that
im always trying to be a better person and be a person i actually like and tolerate but if i keep whining the way I do I won't

so yea

Nothing wrong with whining! This is PERSONAL thoughts after all, this is a topic made for whining.

I think what people are trying to say is that most of your posts are very obviously about someone who most likely lurks on the site. It's not about us thinking you're annoying, its about trying to save any further drama in your life.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#38873 Posted: 02:31:25 29/11/2016
k

. . .
#38874 Posted: 03:53:39 29/11/2016
I get WAAAAYYYY too irritated and angered by YouTube comments. When am I ever going to learn that the overwhelming bulk of these commenters are CHILDREN?

Maybe because it's the abuse of the word "autistic". Like, shut the **** up, you don't even know what an autistic person is like. You have no freaking clue about the crap they have to deal with, including their friends and family, especially when they're severely autistic and are nonverbal.

Well, maybe I should be a little more understanding of people who haven't been exposed to such a thing.

Actually, you know what, forget that. Mental issues should NEVER be used as an outright insult, especially when you have no idea what you're talking about. People are really hurting. And it's not funny.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:58:13 29/11/2016 by Waaksian
#38875 Posted: 04:12:19 29/11/2016
Panicking and stressing until I'm in tears in my car because my car ****ing sucks in the snow and I hadn't changed my tires yet so I was drifting and had no traction was fun
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12108
#38876 Posted: 10:13:46 29/11/2016
Quote: Waaksian

I wasted too much time.

Everyone has a different pace of learning. Never do something you don't feel ready for just because society pressures you to.

Two members of my family did terribly in college because they went immediately after high school. They weren't ready for the commitment.

I'll probably wait one or two years before I do any sort of college because of my own reasons. I don't feel ready yet. I want to earn my drivers license, get some job experience, and save some money first.

There's no shame in waiting. Take the time you need before taking big leaps.

I didn't want to go immediately and burn myself out, but I did take too much time to get in. Three semesters passed while waiting when I was initially hoping to just take the one off.

I was mentally exhausted and ill and I didn't receive any treatment for it in my last few years of high school. I was considering having a years break before starting university, but I wasn't sure I'd get a job or go on a holiday my family was considering. So I went straight to university to remove the uncertainty of what I'd do for a break and my parents also wanted me to go. The first year was a breeze compared to the last two years of high school, but as soon as I entered second year, I crashed and burned.

I have a very hard time talking about this to anyone, but at this point I just don't care about suppressing it anymore. I want to let it out. I'm tired, and it still hurts to this day.
#38877 Posted: 16:14:25 29/11/2016
I want to think I'm doing fine for myself even despite the heavy workload I've put on myself this second semester. Not to say I'm having a perfect track record. I am stumbling about with certain things and letting down and being let down. But out of everything, my grades remain relatively high.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10179
#38878 Posted: 20:08:54 29/11/2016
Look, I know that the thing I did was quite inconsiderate. But in long-term it was the right decision and most inevitable given the differences in this world. I made this decision not to take the easy way out but to usher in the eventual outcome. I know I have my vices and the one vice I indulge myself in, is of such nature that I’d rather have it than to leave it. It brings me even slightest amount of authentic emotion in this otherwise grey, emotionless and meaningless existence of indifference and I refuse to feel quilt about it or fix it since it is not that different compared to other ways how people have relieved their existential crisis. I know that my vice will someday bring me to an early end but I’d rather have that instead of life of constant forced emotion and code of social conduct. It is not me and I know that in time it will make me a person one wouldn’t want to be associate with.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#38879 Posted: 21:19:02 29/11/2016
i feel a bit selfish however when i was hurting ya'll decided just to put extra work on me.... i do feel bad for ya, i know the pain of an hurting back but no, i will not work for ya so you can take it easy, i need a damn day of rest and i deserve it.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#38880 Posted: 21:24:05 29/11/2016
Its only ten thirty, but its been a good day. I'm happy... I hope it stays this way
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#38881 Posted: 22:00:45 29/11/2016
Yep, roads are blocked and closed, ****ing walls of 3 feet snow covers all the roads, most roads aren't even ****ing plowed, a **** ton of accidents and students getting hurt, the winds almost able to knock you down, the snow coming in like a blizzard, and so cold that you'll get frostbite in a matter of minutes. But oh, you still have to go to school. What? All the other schools around us got less snow and still closed? well **** those schools, we're ____ High School, we don't close! Who cares if our students are getting into car accidents and can't see 10 feet ahead of them, they must get their education! Those kids who can't make it to school are just lazy. Over a quarter of the school is empty? Well, they're all lazy! How DARE you! Of course, as the Super Intendent I completely went out by myself and checked the conditions and totally DIDN'T have other people do it for me. The news says to stay home and not be on the roads? Well the news lies! Y'all going to school because you need your edjamacation! Snow days don't exist! We need our paycheck for being open to suck it up

EDIT:
HOLY **** THEY CLOSED SCHOOL TOMORROW
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:20:46 30/11/2016 by DragonCamo
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#38882 Posted: 22:04:07 29/11/2016
why am i angry?
i would understand me being upset or sad, but angry?
Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#38883 Posted: 01:32:52 30/11/2016
I need to get my **** together.

and all these Lazy Town memes aint helping lmao
---
i am trash
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#38884 Posted: 05:41:20 30/11/2016
"I'll fold your clothes and put back up" ~ said the ***** who cannot pick up a worth of ****. Why aren't you abandoned homeless right now!? Actually give us a reason to give a damn about keeping your sorry boar ass. ****ing pig.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#38885 Posted: 05:42:07 30/11/2016
I just want the pain to go away
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:39:39 30/11/2016 by Lunarz
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#38886 Posted: 09:09:49 30/11/2016
This has been a very very good birthday. The only way it could have been better is seeing my partner, but I knew I wouldn't have been able to. I miss her, but it will make seeing her in the end all the sweeter
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#38887 Posted: 13:17:39 30/11/2016
Why do you do this
Why do you feign all these emotions
You feign pain to get my attention
You feign sadness to get my comfort
You feign madness to get me sad
I effin hate you

------------------
No, I can't deal with this.
I can't have lost you too.
No.
I don't accept this.
Come back.

obviously at different people
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:26:48 30/11/2016 by weebbby
#38888 Posted: 15:50:44 30/11/2016
Please go the **** away, I can spend my money on whatever I want, you don't get to tell me that I can't by the Nintendo Switch with my own money when it comes out. And don't tell me how I have to give him money if he needs it, he's ruined my life. I don't give a **** that he's family, all assholes are family to someone, but that doesn't mean they have to love them.
---
Dead
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#38889 Posted: 18:30:38 30/11/2016
Is this good for my mental health? No, not at all. I'm ready break something or kill someone just because my useless ass father thinks he's the be-all and the end-all. Seriously, if you wanted me to do that so damn badly maybe you could, idk, have come told me you were ready?????????? Instead of waiting until after the fact and getting pissed off about it.

Oh, oh, that was real ****ing mature. THANKS. Oh, it's "your electricity" when's the last time you've made a payment on it? huh? it's mom's electricity you ****nugget. Then going as far as to unplug all my stuff, WHILE YOU KNOW IT'S DOING DATA TRANSFER???????????????? You really are scum, I can't wait until I can finally move out and change my last name and disown you.

OH AND REALLY? ARE WE REALLY GOING THIS LOW? Stealing my own stuff, yeah, thanks, good job. YOU'RE ****ING 35 ACT YOUR AGE YOU BRAT. You are literally the worst excuse for a father I could ask for. I want to show up to your death bed 40 years from now, look you dead in the face, and say that I've never met you before. I want those to be the last words you hear. to know that you've failed in the only purpose you ever had. I want it to crush you, and I want it to hurt, not just you, but everyone. I want everyone to look at you with disgust. I want them to all feel the pain I've gone through for 19 ****ing years and counting.

It would be so great if you never came home
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#38890 Posted: 19:21:23 30/11/2016
im beginning to think that maybe i should get myself tested or something..

switching letters and words happens so often now, its getting worrying.
---
#38891 Posted: 20:15:32 30/11/2016
ARGH, DEAR ****ING GOD, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. Every time I see you, you make everything worse.
---
Dead
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#38892 Posted: 04:18:22 01/12/2016
I don't know what's up with me today. May as well wait a few days and see what happens...

_____
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#38893 Posted: 04:41:07 01/12/2016
I feel really weird and uncomfortable. There seems to be this discourse going on between some people I know and care about, and it makes me feel strange. I want to feel bad about it, but I feel like my interventions would just irritate people more. They probably will, because it's their battle to fight, not mine. But I don't like seeing my friends get upset, or them lash out at someone, or them getting lashed out at. I just don't like feeling like a useless bystander. Or dead weight. But it's one or the other, I suppose.

I'm afraid of people disliking me. Like, not even just outright hating me. Just, not liking me for some thing about me. Something that may not even be a bad thing. Just a strange quirk or a habit. I can't even imagine disliking someone for some petty thing. Only for genuinely bad things.

I'm afraid of what would happen if someone said that they didn't like me. What would I do? Would I just numb myself and pretend I don't care? Would I cry on the spot? I care way too much about what people think about me. I try really hard to please people. Not completely at the expense of my own happiness.. I think...
#38894 Posted: 07:49:13 01/12/2016
Well that about says it all doesn't it? Why break myself over it?
#38895 Posted: 09:21:45 01/12/2016
you're a **** and everyone I told thinks you're a **** too.
---
First | Previous | Page 778 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 776 777 778 779 780 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me