Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 776 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 774 775 776 777 778 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#38751 Posted: 05:23:05 16/11/2016
Next time I'm told "keep it simple" I'm telling them to **** off and let me make what I want, how I want.

I got thrown under the bus by a cinematographer because the work was "too simple and limiting", even after doing exactly what I was told to by the professor. That will not happen again.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#38752 Posted: 18:56:24 16/11/2016
stop breaking me
im tired of the pain and the blood, im tired of making a stand and getting crushed over and over again

at least im a fantastic actress
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:05:24 16/11/2016 by StriderSwag
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#38753 Posted: 20:35:06 16/11/2016
Oh cool, I'm not going to get a good grade on a ****ing biology project because I'm not a good artist. The best drawing of this cell I can do is a circle with a bunch of squiggly lines and blobby shapes in it, but I'm supposed to be drawing a masterpiece. It's not an art class, I shouldn't be expected to have to draw something amazing.
---
Dead
#38754 Posted: 21:03:49 16/11/2016
Oh yeah, just sell my ****ing drawing tablet off without even telling me. Now I have to have to have one, but you've sold it. And don't even give me the money you made either, that's cool. So because it was a gift, that means that you should be able to just sell it without telling me. then refuse to ****ing give me the money?

Boy, time to fail a class because you SOLD OFF THE ****ING THINGS I NEEDED.
---
Dead
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#38755 Posted: 01:29:27 17/11/2016
Whenever you try to sound compassionate, it just comes across as fake.
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#38756 Posted: 01:35:42 17/11/2016
Ohhh boy, it's been one ****ty week.

Honestly, I never realized how having no internet for days can affect the way I'm already feeling. Having literally nothing to do only makes my life feel even more meaningless than I already think it is. Sleep schedule is also completely nonexistent, and even when I wake up earlier the days go by so slowly. I absolutely can not get myself to bed at a reasonable time, and can't stop my worried ass from overthinking while trying to relax. My anxiety just hasn't given me a break at all recently. This **** happened to me last Autumn/Winter, and now it's going to happen again. I feel really lost as my life is extremely uneventful, and I have literally nothing to fulfill anyway. The fact that I used to just live my life thinking something good would come in the future makes me realize how it all went to hell. But God, this is just me getting worked up about how much I treasure the past. I'll admit, it's more than I should, but life was just how I wanted it. I was happy and carefree back then, nobody would believe a single word if I told anyone about it now. We had Dad with us, and I thought everything was going to be alright. We always used to push through it together, but now it's just so hard to do. Dad, I don't understand why you had to be taken from us so soon. If I can't ever feel the same as I did before again, then nothing is ever going to feel right again.

Bah, this lack of money and food is really starting to get to me. Trying so hard to appreciate the free food even though it makes you feel sick is a tricky thing to do. And not being able to get money from anything at all is really becoming a problem, as if it wasn't already. And all of this has made me realize, if you want to live a good life, you need to have a good amount of money. I can tell myself that I'm happy with what I can scrape together in order to survive, but the fact that it could be so much better still haunts me. My life is all about distracting myself from this depression nowadays, that I must always be occupied. The second I'm not, I go straight back to my negative thinking. It obviously isn't healthy, but I just can't fix it. And now that I'm stuck dealing with terrible days without something to pick me up makes me feel like absolute ****.

I also did sooo bad in the meet up for that camp. I mean, when I was there for a couple of days I avoided every other person that I could, and none of them even wanted to know me anyway. The fact that I had to open up about my dad to random strangers who didn't speak a word to me made me feel most uncomfortable. But it's simple, if they don't talk to me, then I won't talk to them. My social anxiety prevents me from being the first to talk every time. I'm worried that they all think it's because I'm homeschooled and have no contact with friends outside of the internet, but I was like that in school too. The people there were the ones that gave me a bad impression. Heck, years ago I would stand in front of an entire crowd and sing SOLOS, what happened to me since then? I just lost it, and now I can't even talk to anyone outside of my family and friends on the internet.

Yay, nearly 2:00 AM! It's going to be another long night...
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#38757 Posted: 02:34:24 17/11/2016
Well, today I saw a person I had a crush on a few years ago... For a few years... For the first time in two years...

And the only feeling I felt was not talking to them out of embarrassment for my past feelings (not that I wouldn't have talked had they initiated conversation)

So it feels good to know I am completely over them? Or the fact that this is a question means I'm not actually over them? And the fact that that's a question means I am? etc? I'm confused.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#38758 Posted: 02:44:00 17/11/2016
today was chaos, i broke down and my scratching habit returned.... but my girlfriend came and visited me, which has made me so happy
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#38759 Posted: 02:45:26 17/11/2016
i dunno what to do cause i'm really really really confused right now...
#38760 Posted: 02:59:08 17/11/2016
you made the right decision

this applies to like 90 situations in my life rn
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#38761 Posted: 03:05:51 17/11/2016
so I think I can finally put how I feel about progressivism into words..

I really hate it when people take an already established character and say "Btw their gay/trans now" (I.E. Kirk. Spok, Luke Skylwalker, Link.. to name a few). I'm completely fine with gay/trans characters, but ffs if you want a gay/trans character than please make one yourself. don't try and force it on someone else.

/probably unpopular opinion
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#38762 Posted: 03:11:13 17/11/2016
Quote: parisruelz12
so I think I can finally put how I feel about progressivism into words..

I really hate it when people take an already established character and say "Btw their gay/trans now" (I.E. Kirk. Spok, Luke Skylwalker, Link.. to name a few). I'm completely fine with gay/trans characters, but ffs if you want a gay/trans character than please make one yourself. don't try and force it on someone else.

/probably unpopular opinion

i agree with this
the only difference i have is that if their gender/sexuality/whatever isnt established then im fine with it, but otherwise i hate it when people are like "luke skywalker and han solo are boyfriends" like lmao no han has had 2 wives and a kid stfu
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#38763 Posted: 05:46:29 17/11/2016
I bet you'll ****ing throw out the ****ing victim card in the end of the argument of spoilers.
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#38764 Posted: 05:47:12 17/11/2016
Quote: willspyro
I bet you'll ****ing throw out the ****ing victim card in the end of the argument of spoilers.

-------------------------
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#38765 Posted: 05:54:12 17/11/2016
Quote: Lunarz

i think you're both missing that it literally already happened
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#38766 Posted: 05:58:01 17/11/2016
Quote: StriderSwag
Quote: Lunarz

i think you're both missing that it literally already happened

Aw man, I should of read more.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10179
#38767 Posted: 13:24:47 17/11/2016
Even though dreams are without a meaning, that particular dream made me think about you. I may have to access some of my emotions now and even though it pains me to admit it, I kind of miss you. But past is past, it cannot be changed, the events that have happened cannot be reversed and therefore it is waste of mental resources to dwell on those memories. But sometimes getting lost in the sea of recollections make me feel calm and distract me from the constant maelstrom of grayness and indifference that is my mind.

That was my personal thought of the day. Carry on being personal, people…
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#38768 Posted: 21:38:39 17/11/2016
Tomorrow is going to be of the hardest days of my life :'(
---
^ You all know it's true
#38769 Posted: 21:45:08 17/11/2016
Quote: Greeble
Tomorrow is going to be of the hardest days of my life :'(

I believe in you. You'll get through it~
---
#38770 Posted: 22:11:33 17/11/2016
Beemo stole my old avatar. :V
---
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#38771 Posted: 22:24:22 17/11/2016
It's been, uh, a long time since I've been on here huh? I'm assuming some people forgot about me but that's alright. My memory is really horrible. I don't know what made me think back to this site but I decided to visit. Not much has changed it seems. I've been alright, I guess. I keep losing friends and such so I don't have too many people to talk to. My depression seems to be getting worse like it does in winter so that sucks.

I remember I used to sit on this site for HOURS at a time. Like 4 or 5 hours nonstop. It was fun but probably not the best for my health. This was back during the whole Dotd fad, it's pretty cool to see how far the site has gone. That was like 2010? That's 6 years I've been on here. I may take LONG absences but I'll always come back eventually.

Well I guess that's it. Just decided to check in and say hi. Hope you all have a great day/night!
---
Wow
Such signature
#38772 Posted: 22:26:10 17/11/2016
I really wanna post a pic in the picture topic but i cant take a good picture, there are so many attractive people here and I just feel like im way too hideous, i dont wanna post a pic and have everyone ignore it and then feel like im super ugly

and i hate when people say theyre ugly to get compliments, i just genuinely believe im hideous
---
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#38773 Posted: 23:43:51 17/11/2016
^You dug for the compliment regardless. ;)
I'll toss you a canned "you probably don't look bad at all". Oh, and here's your reply
---
BREATHE AIR.
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#38774 Posted: 23:47:59 17/11/2016
People are so willing to change for others, to move forward... But me? I don't ever intend on changing.

Not because it's what I want, it's not my deep desire to keep the same. But it seems my intention will be to never change, to never move on, to keep dragging the chain of this pain wrapped around my neck. I will always be a cold, bitter, hateful person. But... I will not be this way toward anyone but myself... In fact I think of other people so much more wonderful than me, I love them, even the terrible people I think deserve chance after chance. But me, what I feel toward me? I feel I don't deserve any chance, I don't deserve to be happy. Everyone deserves another chance besides me, the happiness they wish for...

I'm so cold and bitter toward this person that is me... That I wish to be someone else so much, but retain my consciousness just so I'm still me in a way but I can like myself more. I try to be even by creating so many different masks, different personas. No grasp on who I am, on loving who I am. And I know there are people who still love the me of now, but I completely loath and hate that person. I don't love him, he's the worst person in my mind.

Those are my personal thoughts on myself and how I know I am dragging me down and killing myself. All I do is accept it, my fate to die and be unhappy until I can be reborn as someone new. This is how I personally think of myself, and it hasn't changed for some years now.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#38775 Posted: 23:53:22 17/11/2016
I was forced to read an article for school, literally wrote a 4 and a half page paper on how stupid and biased it was. Still haven't done the ACTUAL paper I have to write on a set of 4 articles. <.<

Yeah I get it, you're in physical pain lately.
STOP ****ING MOANING 24/7, SUCK IT UP AND DEAL WITH IT LIKE THE REST OF US!
It's obviously not as bad as your moans are making it out to be with the activities you've been participating in recently, so just stop. All your moaning does is make us upset, stop begging for my attention through them.
#38776 Posted: 01:03:05 18/11/2016
I finally think I'm going to be okay, even if we aren't together. I'm going to be okay.
---
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#38777 Posted: 02:04:23 18/11/2016
Even further down than I was a week ago
#38778 Posted: 02:32:49 18/11/2016
Haha, it's always the same time when I realize how late it is. Argh, I really don't feel like going to sleep right now. I feel tired but it's so cold in my room and I'm just not comfortable at all. Oh well, it's gonna be another long night, as always. You know, this wouldn't be so bad if it was easier to wake up in the morning. I either get no sleep at all or I oversleep, regardless of when my alarm is set. I turn it off in my sleep or something, and it's just stupid. But eh, enough rambling about it, I don't have the energy to. Well, back to my music now. Maybe that will help me out a bit.
---
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#38779 Posted: 01:07:02 19/11/2016
I'm really confused about myself ever since a chat I had with a friend a few days ago.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#38780 Posted: 02:20:05 19/11/2016
I wish I didn't have to deal with this on a daily basis. There's always something to worry about, and I never get a break from it. I just need one day and night in peace for once. I'm always thinking about this or that, and it's been bothering me a whole lot more recently. I really want to enjoy these next couple of months, because last year was just horrible for me. I feel like there's no end to this constant worrying...
---
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#38781 Posted: 04:49:32 19/11/2016
Turns out, being an antisocial shut in doesn't make me happy at all. Thank god I started hanging out with my friends more. I feel a lot more... joyous now. For the first time in a long while, I'm not in a weird state of pseudo-depression. I could get used to this.

Now if only I could get one of those girl thingies everyone is talking about... Hmmmm.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:53:28 19/11/2016 by TheToyNerd
#38782 Posted: 13:12:31 19/11/2016
falling out of bed sure did make me wake up in a really bad mood this morning. smilie
#38783 Posted: 19:07:38 19/11/2016
-Sun and Moon haven't shipped
-Someone left spoiled milk in the fridge, and I ****ing drank it because I thought that, it being in the fridge, meant it was safe

todays going to be a ****ing DOOZY

=========

If you're creating something then please don't, under any ****ing circumstances, bring your politics into it. You alienate people when you do that.
1. The people who want to see your thing, and are trying to escape the real world for a bit.
2. The people who agree with you, as petty as that is, it's why this whole "Boycott Hamilton" thing is happening.

As the creator, I think you should remain unbaised as possible, to please your audience. This is why I like Rebecca Sugar, because she's managed to make a progressive show without it feeling preachy.

just my two cents
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:31:58 19/11/2016 by parisruelz12
SoulFly Emerald Sparx Gems: 4660
#38784 Posted: 21:40:33 19/11/2016
I feel extremely volatile.
Mmm if someone comes and rubs me up the wrong way i will not answer for the consequences
---
Ligi
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#38785 Posted: 22:11:24 19/11/2016
@paris

For your reassurance, spoiled milk only "spoils" in taste and sour milk is safe to ingest months after it sours.
See: Casu marzu
(Don't click if you are eating or have a hard time keeping food down)
---
BREATHE AIR.
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#38786 Posted: 23:05:26 19/11/2016
My day:
3 hours hunting for Shiny Kyogre and using Masuda Method for Ralts.
2 Hours playing Black 2 trying to get the Shiny Haxorus
1 Hour Listening to remixes of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon music.
3 hours watching the anime
1 hour here
1 hour doing other stuff.
---
Soon.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#38787 Posted: 00:28:31 20/11/2016
Quote: emeraldzoroark
My day:
3 hours hunting for Shiny Kyogre and using Masuda Method for Ralts.
2 Hours playing Black 2 trying to get the Shiny Haxorus
1 Hour Listening to remixes of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon music.
3 hours watching the anime
1 hour here
1 hour doing other stuff.

Kyogre is Shiny Locked if you're playing Alpha Sapphire. Just thought I'd let you know in case you were trying that.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#38788 Posted: 00:57:16 20/11/2016
Actually I was on Heartgold for the Kyogre, and Alpha Sapphire for the Ralts. Thanks anyway.
---
Soon.
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#38789 Posted: 03:18:13 20/11/2016
Glad to see people leave me after like 3 days. Alone again. Starting to feel suicidal again
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#38790 Posted: 03:23:58 20/11/2016
I really, really, really, really, REALLY just want a weekend home alone. Is that too much to ask for? Just some time I can do what I want, and get some things done.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#38791 Posted: 13:42:58 20/11/2016
i don't like being asked over and over again what i've been doing. ya know if i said i wasn't doing much of anything, it's what i'm doing.
i don't like explaining myself to someone who may have had one too many drinks, in fact i don't like talking with someone who has been drinking cause it's like talking to a wall....

meh...
SoulFly Emerald Sparx Gems: 4660
#38792 Posted: 21:26:59 20/11/2016
Every limb burning.
But why.
I haven't done anything.
Odd

Also inspiration where are you. I want to draw something
---
Ligi
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10179
#38793 Posted: 01:06:52 21/11/2016
Yep, that’s it… To hell with this modern happiness-obsessed, short-term , self-serving, social garbage culture which promotes emotions over rationality and is not able to deal with misery and is more concerned about doing what feels right instead of what IS right. Guess what? Misery is as important in life as happiness. Being content is the right way. And don’t get me started with this blind ill-informed idea of anyone can be what they want to be. Hard work can make you better than average, good or slightly better than good but efficient level of genius is only available to a selected few and those few eventually matter more in long-term than those who don’t. But who am I to complain, right? Based on my age I should be glorifying this attitude culture of illusion which distracts people from reality but instead of that I just go on about things like an old out-of-touch git. But I’d rather be a young man with realistic expectations rather than a media-controlled puppet fueled by memes and ridiculous self-importance.

I’m sorry for this sort of angry outburst but in recent times I’ve realized that I have tried to do something or even be someone that is out of the realms of possibilities about my true nature. I am misanthropic, antisocial, cynical and downright nihilistic human being who finds comfort in interesting subjects (science, music, history, storytelling, philosophy) and being my own free man who even in his own emotional seclusion be a functional part of society.

That was personal, etc. etc. The same old thing, etc…
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#38794 Posted: 01:25:24 21/11/2016
Nintendo, you better not screw me out of this $100 3DS on Black Friday... I don't have the time or the patience to hunt this dumb thing down at multiple GameStops. I have money, let me spend it on your thing!
#38795 Posted: 03:04:36 21/11/2016
I am not obligated to spend time with you every week to watch a dumbs movie just so you can talk over it, when I could do something else. It will not be "more fun" if I'm there, I will hate every second of it if I have to sit around for 2 hours to watch a ****ing movie. I ****ing hate you, my weekend was great and I didn't feel terrible for the first time in months, and then you tell me I have to spend time with you, and you complain when I play the Pokémon game I payed for. Anytime I feel good, there you are to stomp out hope and happiness.
---
Dead
#38796 Posted: 03:32:45 21/11/2016
dang, i was hoping you wouldnt see that
now i feel like thats gonna pose a bunch of questions i dont exactly want to answer around them
dont get me wrong, i trust you, i just dont trust THEM with that information
i cant get torn down like that

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote: TheToyNerd
Nintendo, you better not screw me out of this $100 3DS on Black Friday... I don't have the time or the patience to hunt this dumb thing down at multiple GameStops. I have money, let me spend it on your thing!

i can guarantee NoA will find a way to make it exclusive and screw you over anyways
if you come back from black friday with one, feel free to say you told me so
First | Previous | Page 776 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 774 775 776 777 778 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me