Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 764 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 762 763 764 765 766 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#38151 Posted: 21:07:17 28/08/2016
please please please stop trying to talk to me. I can't take anymore of your stupid bull****, and I just want you to STAY AWAY. I can't forgive you for what you've done to your friends, how you disrespected me and my orders. I don't care if a friend, who wasn't involved with anything dealing you, wants me to talk to you. I trust her very much and I know she has nothing but good intentions, but this time I'm not going to try and make amends. I'm not gonna listen to you, and whatever you have to say. It sounds stupid and stubborn, but I've given you enough chances. Everyone has.

Just leave me alone.

Not about anyone on here, or online for that matter. Be careful with who you're friends with
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#38152 Posted: 21:15:54 28/08/2016
yay now i feel better.. :3.
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#38153 Posted: 22:43:24 28/08/2016
Ok, thats clear. don't even try anymore. You said it. not me. Don't even try to convince me you want to again. You said its over, then don't come back to me anymore and leave me alone. Thanks.
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#38154 Posted: 23:23:45 28/08/2016
I really need to go to bed and I just messed up again. I'm going to be so tired in the morning and I won't be able to think straight, again. Well done me, well done. I also really hate these breathing problems.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#38155 Posted: 23:33:33 28/08/2016
Thanks for making me waste my last free day that I'll have for a while. I wouldn't have preferred doing literally anything else.
---
Dead
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#38156 Posted: 00:43:15 29/08/2016
I suppose I understand? I guess I spoke out of turn and I do deserve these results. I should have stayed quiet but I'm getting really really tired of always being quiet when in fact I need to be heard if I'm not heard then how would anyone know that I do care? I know no one cares about me and that's alright I'm ****ing used to it.
Grumpy Gorilla Blue Sparx Gems: 681
#38157 Posted: 03:21:01 29/08/2016
I kinda wish I'd said something, maybe if I'd had the time? Curse the Subway. Maybe in an alternate universe where there was nod construction I would have done it. Would it have been a good move? If only social norms where different, I'm not cut out to be the one who asks.
---
"Pfft, that’s not true. I haven’t even been a part of your life, how could I ruin it? I wasn’t even there"
-Garmadon
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#38158 Posted: 03:34:32 29/08/2016
oh **** tomorrows the first day
all new people probably
what am i gonna wear? i gotta make a good first impression ;~;
if i dont do that then everyone will hate me and ill have a bad semester all based on what i wear oh god

hi nervous im dad
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#38159 Posted: 05:15:28 29/08/2016
why do i keep trying
---
self professed austGAYlian
#38160 Posted: 05:17:49 29/08/2016
school pls fix ****y website. You're an online school, yet dS works better than your site, and it sure as **** isn't teaching anything.
---
Dead
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#38161 Posted: 05:29:21 29/08/2016
I distance myself from or don't interact with people because I genuinely believe I'm not worth anyone's time. That there's no reason anyone should waste their time interacting with me because literally anyone is a better option than me. There's nothing special about me. I'm just irritating, I'm not good at anything, and have no good qualities at all. I'm complete garbage of a human, a waste of life that has no right to pass on their genes. I'm no good at the only thing I've ever wanted to do with my life. I try to get better but I just don't seem to have the right mindset for it. Some people are just naturally skilled; I'm not. I wish my life could just end. There's no future for me. No friends, no relationships, nothing creative made that's even remotely good. Nothing I can be proud of. If I died, I wouldn't be upset. Besides, no one would miss me. People would be upset out of their basic value of human life; not out of personal attachment. No one knows me at all. I have no reason to go on.

5char
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#38162 Posted: 12:39:43 29/08/2016
Did I screw up? Am I coming off wrong? You probably just meant what you said, but I can't shake the feeling that I'm being a creep and I'm on step away from being blocked

*sigh* carry on...
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#38163 Posted: 13:11:03 29/08/2016
Yes, I totally wanted to wake up at six this morning because your ****ing smoke was giving me a headache. Now it's he first day of school, and I'll be tired and sick. Good job, totally what I wanted.
---
Dead
#38164 Posted: 13:59:05 29/08/2016
I still don't know why I've been feeling like this. I've only been this way since we came here, and it's tiring. I'm too tired to be happy. I feel ill and I don't know if I'm doing it to myself. I feel trapped in a way I can't describe and it's stressing me out.

I need a walk on that field, I'd feel so much better for a little while.
---
#38165 Posted: 15:19:44 29/08/2016
>first day of school
>You're one day behind!

?????
---
Dead
#38166 Posted: 17:29:50 29/08/2016
I hate my life. I don't want this anymore, I'm sick of things going wrong.

Ever since we moved into this house I've been getting anxious at night. Still getting breathing problems and I think it's from something in here. It makes me panic and night and I dread sleeping. Then I regret staying up so late as I end up so worn out in the morning. But it doesn't stop me from thinking something bad will happen again.

Oh okay, is that you way of saying thank you? I don't think you realize how much that made me feel like ****. I thought you were better than that.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:44:29 29/08/2016 by Spyro Lover122
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#38167 Posted: 22:57:32 29/08/2016
Wow, I've finally found a lady who is both local (or might be soon), and has kinda piqued my interest.

I won't go falling for her or anything yet but she was very beautiful and we had a really nice, long conversation. Nice way to start the college year.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#38168 Posted: 23:18:23 29/08/2016
CRANE FLIES LEAVE ME ALONE. I DON'T NEED YOU IN MY LIFE

Curse these crane flies I hate them with their long legs and buzzy sounds. How the **** am I supposed to sleep when there's a literal insect war in the house? I'm supposed to be up early, thanks a lot flies, moths, crane flies and spiders.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:19:04 29/08/2016 by Spyro Lover122
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#38169 Posted: 01:57:15 30/08/2016
I bloody hate these awful teenage years, butting heads with my parents 24/7 is starting to drive me a little crazy. I can't do anything without being **** on and it's destroying me on the inside. For once in my life school is a refuge.

kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#38170 Posted: 02:11:10 30/08/2016
Amazing how something that small can make such a big difference. I guess it's assurance that I'm not just a constant annoyance.

feelsgood
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#38171 Posted: 03:42:25 30/08/2016
Gene Wilder's death is the only celebrity death that made me cry.

what da
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#38172 Posted: 13:08:59 30/08/2016
[User Posted Image]

@GOD WHY MUST YOU CURSE ME LIKE THIS!!

hi dad im nervous
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#38173 Posted: 20:46:12 30/08/2016
If my windows aren't open then I feel like I'm literally going to pass out. I'm in the second largest room in the house and yet I still feel suffocated. Now my breathing is messed up outside of the house too, I hope I'm not ill.

I need the doctor but we're still moving in and nobody can take me. I feel horrible.
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#38174 Posted: 21:56:57 30/08/2016
Quote: Drawdler
I need sleep but I'll see you later! I would say this right to you but I figured it would be annoying lol. Thanks again...

Nah, it wouldn't have!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#38175 Posted: 23:54:37 30/08/2016
is dom deluise just in like 90% of don blueth movies? lol
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#38176 Posted: 01:46:31 31/08/2016
AHHHHH URG YOU'RE SO ****ING BIPOLAR IF YOU'RE IN MY CAR YOU WEAR A ****ING SEATBELT
GREAT EXAMPLE FOR A PARENT TO REFUSE TO ****ING WEAR A BELT BECAUSE "I DON'T WANT TO"
I WOULD JUST TRY TO DO THAT IN YOUR CAR, BUT I'M NOT ****ING STUPID AND WOULD RATHER NOT DIE

Eating through emotions is fun
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#38177 Posted: 01:55:01 31/08/2016
I really need to tell my family, but I can't. What if they hate me for it? What if I get kicked out of the house? I'm paranoid that they know I'm typing this they'll ask what's wrong. I'm paranoid that somehow they can monitor what I type and read it. What if they know now that something's wrong simply by me typing it out? What if they ask what it is? How do you even say that without shocking everyone? I can't even tell anyone online, because seriously, how do you say that?

In related news, I'm a ****ing failure :)
---
Dead
#38178 Posted: 02:18:48 31/08/2016
its just like you to put your alcohol over friends.
---
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#38179 Posted: 02:45:08 31/08/2016
I'll never forget the time I got called an sjw just because I'm not comfortable with rape and most suicide jokes
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#38180 Posted: 03:45:14 31/08/2016
that was a close call

i would have taken it too, just so i could openly be out to some people, but im glad i didnt

if i would have, that guy would have exposed me to my parents oh god

i love suffering
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#38181 Posted: 07:44:37 31/08/2016
God you gotta love dumbass siblings and Man Children. But also some good news.

Little sister, people do not like to be threatened at all. So threatening them with a dog because you cannot have your way or a question answered is not a good way to go about life. Hell, do that to anyone I think they'll do the same to what I would do. Kick the dog off of them in defense. And a threat from you because I defended myself from your mongrel did not help either. Threatening to bite people in the neck because you did the wrong thing first. Idk about you, but that will in fact get you to Juvy no questions asked. Also if we do get a dictionary that everyone uses I'll gluing a picture of you into the description of the word "****" because you've been one since... Honestly I lost track it's been pretty ****ing long. Granted I have anger issues myself, but you have a lot more issues than I do and I highly suggest going to a professional to give you a reality check.
----------------------

As for you "dad" or should I say Man-child? Because I am not gonna lie you are the laziest one in this ****ing house. Or at least second place in dumbest person in this house. You refused to get milk and toilet paper why? Did you not know that your oldest daughter needs toilet paper because of a week she goes through every ****ing month? DO YOU WANT ME TO SCARE A CHILD OR 2 ABOUT WHAT A BLOODY TOILET LOOKS LIKE!?! How about the dishes you didn't do for 3 ****ing days? Why didn't you work on the dishes? Mom is exhausted because the school year just started for the real kids, making them lunches and all that ****. Yet all you do is lounge around watching all these Trump speeches and **** and not lifting a damn finger into the dishes or groceries. Like mom can't carry the world on her shoulders. I'm trying to help her clean, by cleaning the local bathroom, the carpet, and I even tried helping her with the dishes today. All you did today man-child, was take my brother to work and bring him some food. That's all I have seen you do. Yet you feel sorry for yourself because no job. Let me tell you something, boo ****ing hoo for you, go do something about it. Oh you're making the sick excuse, well guess what. I'm technically mentally ill and I can still get a ****ing job. Mom busts her ass to clean despite being sick. I bust my own ass when I am sick. Go bust your ass and balls on finding a job you dumb ****. Not everything is gonna be fixed when Trump takes over. Hell it's gonna be a long before any of these 2 political parties of complete stupidity get into power, so if I were you I attempt to do something better in the meantime instead of sucking your thumb going "I'm sick!". Hell you get even more stupid when you act all ****ing lazy then go "No I don't want to take advantage of the professional dog groomer. Me and Sam will trim them" when in reality you are too lazy for that. Just let her trim our ****ing dogs it's been 3 months and our trimming is both **** and unhealthy. Plus it take ****ing hours to do. You know hours that we can do to help Mom around the house, like THE ****ING DISHES YOU PIECE OF ****!
--------------------------

Actually now thinking about it. High School taught me jack **** about applications and actually getting a job. I think they vaguely tried teaching us how to make a resume, but that was taught awfully. So hopefully this program can help with a job. I like the sound of working at the senior center. Maybe it's because I like hearing the stories of elders or they're normally the sweetest people I come across. Heck the job is mainly setting up and cleaning up so that doesn't sound so bad. I'm looking forward to it, because 1 gets me out of the house. 2 money for things I would like to upgrade and cool stuff sounds really nice. 3 I'll be more productive than the man-child.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#38182 Posted: 14:54:23 31/08/2016
[User Posted Image]

me today like
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10179
#38183 Posted: 17:24:04 31/08/2016
I cannot remember the last time I was that damn angry. I only could see flashes of blinding light in my eyes and hot tremors all over my body as I bit my teeth and punched the living hell out of floor and other similar inanimate things. It has been an hour and a half after the incident but still I am shaking. Luckily because of my non-confrontational nature the only person who ends up with bruises, pain-ridden hands and mental distress is me. But I’m afraid that in the long run that will not be the case anymore.

I mean what to do to solve to these issues that make me angry or whatever. What to do when everything that used to bring light to the never ending grayness are not helping the way they used to. What solution to take? Taking something besides traditional pain medication to the pain is out of question since they only take the small edge off in the best scenario and do not remove the mental distress. This has to stop…

That was my personal thought of the day. Carry on being personal, people…
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#38184 Posted: 19:42:22 31/08/2016
@people on the road who go real slow when you can't pass them, go faster when you can, and then speed WAY up when you are passing them

There's a nice, toasty, special place in Hell for you
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:43:19 31/08/2016 by LevanJess
SoulFly Emerald Sparx Gems: 4660
#38185 Posted: 20:02:05 31/08/2016
This is more like my way of living but whatever.

Do what you want, go where you want, never feel let down, never let anything stop you. Your worst enemy is yourself, but carry on, drag yourself along.
But your ride should never stop another ride. For you could be stopped as easily.

Tl: Dr
Live like you want as long you won't hold anyone back.
Also force yourself to do things, more and more each day
---
Ligi
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#38186 Posted: 20:09:09 31/08/2016
i started my first day of high school on monday and hell
hell
hell
hell
hell
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#38187 Posted: 20:38:15 31/08/2016
Quote: SoulFly

Do what you want, go where you want, never feel let down, never let anything stop you. Your worst enemy is yourself, but carry on, drag yourself along.
But your ride should never stop another ride. For you could be stopped as easily.

I wish I could do any of that, but that doesn't work with my parents. I can't go anywhere or do anything without being questioned. I can't even watch something with headphones without being questioned.
Quote: Thunderdragon14
i started my first day of high school on monday and hell
hell
hell
hell
hell

I did to and now I have Ds in 2 subjects just because I didn't get 100% on one lesson.
---
Dead
#38188 Posted: 22:59:38 31/08/2016
I'm in absolute agony. Nobody else understands how I'm feeling about this whole thing. I feel drained due to all the nights I've spent awake since this has been happening. I just can't breathe properly and I really need answers.

I really don't like this, I don't like it at all.
---
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#38189 Posted: 23:33:55 31/08/2016
Like my exams went so so so well (A in maths like what) but I'm so disappointed with music because I was expecting an A, my teacher was expecting an A, I only needed 18/80 for a C and 56/80 for an A and I ended up ultimately with a ******* C at the end of it. With lower grade boundaries. How badly did I **** up to do that badly. And any time people see that grade they'll think 'meh she's average' but that doesn't show how I literally always got the highest marks in the class for practice exams, I had A* in both mocks and often got 60/80 marks. I can't perform in front of people without wanting to cry and throw up yet I worked so so so hard to perfect my piece and yeah, messed up a bit but ultimately did ok. I spent hours working on my compositions and because the exam on the day was way too ******* hard and had stuff we hadn't been taught on even though I'd been revising so much, to me I failed. I may have really passed, but in my mind that is a fail. The only other subjects I got C's in were the sciences and those are subjects I didn't care about and was just grateful to pass and the subject which I really pushed myself in in so many ways I messed up completely.

Not only that but I feel my talent for doing exams is the only thing I've got going for me. I can't do any sport, I can't draw despite my best efforts, can't sing, can't play piano in front of people, I'm not an interesting person and I'm not even academically the best. My dreams in life don't align with my skills or even the opportunities given to me and I feel so inadequate and like I'm good at nothing and essentially a failure. My parents didn't do anything to celebrate my results with me apart from leave me alone for hours the next day without telling me where they were, I was on holiday on results day so I didn't even get to celebrate and share my successes and I'm just feeling utterly ****.

Sorry for the rant guys
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#38190 Posted: 01:09:01 01/09/2016
This is directed at Drawds, I hope you see this, I don't feel like double posting in your guestbook.

About Mark Brown, finished a video of his- the one at the front of his youtube page, and it left me wondering, should I develop a Kishōtenketsu (起承転結) to my video game upon making levels, or should I do another level design instead, and if so, let me know. I was gonna go for something different, but all of darkSpyro, I'd love advice. If there is anything I can do to appeal to gamers want of 3D Platforming, hit me up!

With all the ideas that go through my head, I certainly could incorporate anything you people want in a unique and entertaining way that could come as a pleasant surprise.
#38191 Posted: 02:39:41 01/09/2016
I had a prefect chance and I blew it.

Good job me :')))))))))
---
Dead
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#38192 Posted: 16:09:15 01/09/2016
I hate myself
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
#38193 Posted: 17:24:10 01/09/2016
I just wish I could be okay for once. It's just this and that wrong with me all the time, always something to worry about. I just wish it could leave me in peace instead of ruining my life. I just need it to stop.
---
SoulFly Emerald Sparx Gems: 4660
#38194 Posted: 17:57:46 01/09/2016
Quote: mega spyro
Quote: SoulFly

I wish I could do any of that, but that doesn't work with my parents. I can't go anywhere or do anything without being questioned. I can't even watch something with headphones without being questioned.

Simple. Do what i said. Live life to the fullest you can. But do respect your parents, they only do it because they love you.
And remember that there is a future, uncertain one but there is. Something you can't do today? Do tomorrow.
Something you don't feel like doing but you should do it? DO IT. No excuses.
---
Ligi
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#38195 Posted: 18:45:59 01/09/2016
Lol I got blocked by a user on this site for saying "Let it Go" to him. Why can't he just leave **** alone and stop trying to be right about everything. Like, seriously? I'd say the name but I fear he'll have a cow at me.

lel top kek
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#38196 Posted: 19:31:54 01/09/2016
I'm not smart enough for my major. I really may not be.
Like, I'm not even trying to insult myself here. I'm not saying I'm stupid. I'm saying that just because I got As in some easy high school courses and did well enough in pre-calc does not mean I am cut out for computer science. I legit did exactly what this lab asked of me and then got frustrated for 30 minutes trying to figure out what I did wrong. I freak out at pop quizzes. The homework already scares me. I'm taking freaking Calculus which at the moment isn't too bad but I know it's going to get worse. I really may just not be cut out for this major. I may just be better at writing or something. I've always enjoyed that more anyway.

meh college
#38197 Posted: 20:02:02 01/09/2016
I don't want to deal with this **** for another night. If only I could've been to doctors today. I need to know what's wrong with me, it's been driving me insane. I just want everything to be okay again, but it just wont stop. I don't deserve this. I should be asleep.

That's it. I should be in bed but I panic so much that I'm up even longer. I would be okay with less sleep if it wasn't for the anxiety that I get through the night. The second I'm left with nothing to occupy me is the moment I begin to panic. I've tried every relaxation technique in the universe, but none of it has solved this current problem. I'm so lost.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:42:34 01/09/2016 by Spyro Lover122
#38198 Posted: 21:52:29 01/09/2016
I WAS ALREADY ANNOYED ENOUGH I JUST WANT TO RELAX PLEASE JUST ****ING LET ME D O T H A T

OH MY GOOOOOOOD

please kill me
---
#38199 Posted: 23:24:40 01/09/2016
**** sleep and **** panic.

______
---
First | Previous | Page 764 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 762 763 764 765 766 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me