Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 757 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 755 756 757 758 759 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#37801 Posted: 01:29:04 27/07/2016
Wasn't really expecting this but at the same time I'm not very surprised
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#37802 Posted: 01:58:31 27/07/2016
And there's no remedy for memory,
Your face is like a melody
It won't leave my head.
Your soul is haunting me and telling me that everything is fine,
But I wish I was dead...

Every time I close my eyes
It's like a dark paradise
No-one compares to you, I'm scared that you,
Won't be waiting on the other side...

I miss you Andi. 5 months later and I still wait for you to call us and tell us you aren't gone. You can't be gone; there's too many people who need you. There's so much you need to do. We can't go on without you. Come back. Come home. You aren't dead. You aren't gone.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
SaltyTaco202 Ripto Gems: 587
#37803 Posted: 02:25:48 27/07/2016
My knees are in so much pain and I can barely walk. I should've brought it up to the doctor when I had the chance... Oh well

this 5 character thing is annoying
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#37804 Posted: 05:27:47 27/07/2016
god i'm pathetic
---
self professed austGAYlian
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#37805 Posted: 05:43:50 27/07/2016
Quote: Bryman04
I've been watching We Bare Bears on Cartoon Network, enjoyable.

The original comic? oh geez

http://thethreebarebears.blogs...6&by-date=false

[User Posted Image]

is it bad that i chuckled
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#37806 Posted: 06:03:44 27/07/2016
*sighs* Some people.
#37807 Posted: 06:20:35 27/07/2016
I'm sick of the past I can't erase
A jumble of footprints and hasty steps I can't retrace
The mountain of things I still regret
Is a vile reminder that I would rather just forget (no matter where I go)

so tired of being insecure.
---
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#37808 Posted: 06:47:00 27/07/2016
It's one thing to be hated. Something that can be disregarded. It's another thing completely for people to pretend to like you when in reality they don't give a **** and are too nice to actually say so.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#37809 Posted: 15:15:47 27/07/2016
Yeah, Dad, if you could stop insisting we to go out to dinner tonight for my birthday, that'd be great. Let's just get me a present or something, then go home and order pizza. I don't demand anything fancy.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#37810 Posted: 22:50:36 27/07/2016
UM, yeah, no

your peanut allergy is not an excuse for you to get out of stuff at work
"oh I can't go with that group, they have too many peanuts"

***** PLEASE
THEY ALL HAVE PEANUTS

and then we went on a nature walk yesterday and you claimed you're allergic to plants? wtf?
why are you doing AN OUTDOOR SUMMER CAMP SURROUNDED BY CHILDREN WHO EAT PEANUTS IF IT'S GOING TO BE SUCH AN ISSUE

CLEARLY IT ISN'T, BECAUSE PEOPLE KEEP EATING NUTS NEAR YOU AND DIDDLY SQUAT HAPPENS

i get forced into another group, but i didn't argue. you know why? BECAUSE IT'S MY JOB
you're not special, get over yourself
you think i wanted to work with the 5 year olds today? uh, no

MY GOD I'M SO IRRITATED
I COULD ***** ALL DAY
SO MANY IMMATURE PEOPLE AT WORK I CAN'T

enjoy your summer, kiddies
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:56:47 27/07/2016 by Kitty
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#37811 Posted: 23:25:31 27/07/2016
"Get off your computer. All you ever do is sit there with your door closed on your computer." Well, what am I supposed to do? I only have my computer to do things on, what else am I supposed to do? Stare at the wall because I have nothing else to do? Can you just let me enjoy the last month I have before my schedule will be "wake up, eat, do school, go to bed?" I'd like to watch some videos and actually do something enjoyable while I still have time. Because in about a month I'll literally be doing nothing other than school.

---

"Get off darkSpyro, it's bad for you. Go read the Huffington post." What the absolute ****? Why can't I go on here anymore? Why do I have to go read some stupid ****ing news site instead (especially when a lot of the time they fall for fake stories)?

---

Yes, let's move to ****ing Portugal! Why the **** not! We only don't know the language! That's not a big deal! We can easily learn it overnight!
---
Dead
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#37812 Posted: 02:38:23 28/07/2016
Just started watching Jessica Jones...

2 episodes in and the villain is already too overpowered for anything to make sense. Also, usually superheroes have origin stories... and clear powers, but whatevs? BUT JJ IS HOT SO WHO CARES AMIRITE???
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:42:50 28/07/2016 by TheToyNerd
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#37813 Posted: 04:40:14 28/07/2016
what if im not anyones hero
what if i never was
it makes more sense after all, now that i look at it
im selfish and prioritize my happiness over others

thats not a hero
thats me

im not back i just need a place to vent where a certain someone doesnt see it
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#37814 Posted: 06:21:31 28/07/2016
It's been nearly 2 months and none of the more important things in the room were touched upon. Such the ever so promised closet and under the bed. 2 months out the entire summer. If there is no cleaning in August on any of those areas I will call a health inspector to see if the house can be condemned.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#37815 Posted: 10:51:51 28/07/2016
Okay, JUST STOP IT. We are all so done with your ****ing bull****. You're just using us, taking advantage of us, when we have NOTHING. We're low on money, we barely have food, we're trying to cope, we're trying to get a house. BUT YOU WILL NOT GO. You KNOW that we are struggling, but you really don't care, do you? SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR 'PROBLEMS'. You have plenty of money, which you waste on random *****. You then just take the small amount of food that we have, and constantly ask us for money and other things. We have more than enough to deal with! You are seriously going to make me explode. You 'visit' us for 10 HOURS. I've been so depressed and just done with absolutely everything. We've lost food, money and nearly our house, but worst of all; my dad. We NEED him. He could just tell her to go away and everything would be okay. If going back to school and getting bullied everyday like before would bring him back, I would do it. I'm so lost. And I can't get help for this because there is nobody I can turn to.

I've never been so angry on here. Now I'm stuck inside all day too because of you. This day can't get any worse.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
GarbageMemes101 Ripto Gems: 670
#37816 Posted: 17:37:36 28/07/2016
I've been ignoring it for a very long time now, and now that it is gone I feel terrible. I wish that things went north rather than south.

I don't even know what I'm doing with my life. I have no free time anymore, and I work full time at a job I don't like that much all.

I haven't felt this bummed in a while. I need close friends that I can rely on, but only a few people will talk to me.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#37817 Posted: 18:55:41 28/07/2016
Quote: GarbageMemes101
I've been ignoring it for a very long time now, and now that it is gone I feel terrible. I wish that things went north rather than south.

I don't even know what I'm doing with my life. I have no free time anymore, and I work full time at a job I don't like that much all.

I haven't felt this bummed in a while. I need close friends that I can rely on, but only a few people will talk to me.

I'm always willing to talk if you're looking for a new friend.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#37818 Posted: 20:05:11 28/07/2016 | Topic Creator
hey dad i found your facebook where i can see all your pictures with the woman you cheated on mom with and all the stuff you do!!! glad you're out having the time of your life while your family is struggling to cope with you leaving us and going through the hardest time of our lives!!! and thanks for saying you're out of town and then lying about it when my mom spots you in town!!! you're a real great man. i hope you're proud of yourself. "disappointed" is putting it lightly. you're pathetic.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#37819 Posted: 21:08:58 28/07/2016
Why does society mock those with fetishes

Not everyone is a vanilla, some people are chocolate and some people are strawberry.
Even vanilla relationships have 2 roles, a submissive and a dominant. But lots of people are blind to this fact
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:57:47 28/07/2016 by CAV
#37820 Posted: 21:52:02 28/07/2016
get out of my way before i make you get out of my way
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#37821 Posted: 01:10:05 29/07/2016
im sad and im listening to old songs from bands i used to love who arent around anymore..JLS..Sugababes..Spice Girls..come back and make music and my life good again plz
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#37822 Posted: 02:07:01 29/07/2016
"affordable housing becoming increasingly difficult to find"

well gee

the $15 an hour minimum wage couldn't possibly have anything to do with this

[User Posted Image]
---
Bumblebunnii Yellow Sparx Gems: 1474
#37823 Posted: 02:20:12 29/07/2016
NSFW.
So I don't have enough evidence against my ex boyfriend to file a restraining order against him.
My ex who was emotionally, physically, and sexually abusive to me for years. My ex who put naked pictures of me online a year after our breakup, who attempted to hack into my emails. My ex who caused and helped a group of people from 4chan to stalk me online until I had to go MIA from all social media. He waited outside my boyfriend's car at the mall and punched him in the face, he has threatened countless other exes of mine, he has changed his number in an attempt to call me from a number that isn't blocked, he has followed me out to my car at the grocery store, and now most recently has admitted to getting a job at my local bank because he has seen me there before.

But my only choice right now is to wait and cross my fingers that nothing bad happens. This has gone on for years.
This may seem excessive to some people, but I would highly recommend for anyone who felt comfortable with carrying stuff like this to check out this website. http://www.womenonguard.com
They sale really high quality self defense stuff, and I've bought this pepper spray before that's disguised as lipstick. Ever since I've been carrying it I've felt a lot safer so it's nice to have for that reason alone.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:24:43 29/07/2016 by Bumblebunnii
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#37824 Posted: 02:45:58 29/07/2016
sometimes i really really hate myself
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#37825 Posted: 05:16:30 29/07/2016
so this is how it ends huh
history repeats itself, just with different names and different endings
but the same cause and effect for those inflicted by it

i doubt ill be back on the forum for anything other than emo angstposting so stop asking
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#37826 Posted: 12:35:03 29/07/2016
I do feel really bad for reacting the way I did. I should have just carried out the day as normal but I got too fed up. At the same time I'm also mad that I can't make the right decisions or anything (regarding how to react to the people at school) without asking someone first. Because when I do it on my own this sort of thing happens most of the time.

I'm scared to, but I'll try to ask what is going on when I come back. At least if you end up disliking me I only have a few more weeks to go before we all leave anyway.
- - -

I feel so restricted, can't I have one day where everything isn't happening at once? I need a breather.

- - -
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10163
#37827 Posted: 13:31:00 29/07/2016
Day after day, I realize that mentally and emotionally I’m becoming a robot. Well, there is nothing wrong with that. I kind of find it peculiar and fascinating.

That was my personal thought of the day. Carry on being personal, people…
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#37828 Posted: 19:25:27 29/07/2016
holy ****

thank god the week is over
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#37829 Posted: 19:29:57 29/07/2016
I wish I had someone to talk to about these personal problems. I have literally no friends in real life, and my only friend on here is taking a break.

Ohwaitnobobdycares
---
Dead
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#37830 Posted: 19:40:50 29/07/2016
I know I'm not supposed to reply to posts here, but you can talk with me if you want. I'm not good at advice but I'm always up to hear.
---
Bruh
#37831 Posted: 02:34:28 30/07/2016
i might not be able to do this..the game is putting a physical strain on my eyes..

..i just wanted to make you smile, too..
---
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#37832 Posted: 03:13:51 30/07/2016
Quote: Drawdler
IM TERRIFIED PLEASE HELP

What?! What's going on?!
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#37833 Posted: 10:44:37 30/07/2016
Why can't I sleep?
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#37834 Posted: 05:12:42 31/07/2016
it's crazy how much songs can impact you

--
i am crying over absolutely nothing maybe i should do something productive like clean judas's tank at 3 in the ****ing morning
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:03:20 31/07/2016 by Thunderdragon14
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#37835 Posted: 06:14:32 31/07/2016
The occasion of people reaching out to me has become so uncommon in the recent years.
Bumblebunnii Yellow Sparx Gems: 1474
#37836 Posted: 06:54:20 31/07/2016
I want to cry, and kick, and scream, and it bothers me so much more that there is literally nothing that I can do. What am I supposed to do, tell the military I don't want you deployed to Afghanistan? Afghanistan, of all ****ing places they could send you. I get that the guys there need help,but I never thought that's where you would end up.
I just thought you were finally safe back in the US, I don't even have time to see you again before you ship off and that's what kills me the most. We had so many plans for this Fall and you're leaving again in a few days. Please, please be safe. I worry about you constantly, especially with whatever could happen after this next election. I hate this. We couldn't have a good day together when you got here because some guy had the nerve to say something to you not even 20 minutes after you got off the plane. I wish people understood how much you do to help our country, I wish things could be safer for you.

whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#37837 Posted: 07:37:32 31/07/2016
Why is this becoming a depressing continuous routine? You make me feel distorted and unhealthily insensitive.

fffuu
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#37838 Posted: 00:28:49 01/08/2016
-----
Oh it's just great to feel like **** again.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#37839 Posted: 00:56:45 01/08/2016
Anxiety and stress is the worst thing ever I wish it would go away and burn in hell I hate it so much

- - -
---
Cool cool.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#37840 Posted: 02:21:26 01/08/2016
August is going to be somewhat less than fun between infusion stuff and praying a medical school actually tells me they want to interview me.

But on the bright side, I train at a new station at work. ^.^;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#37841 Posted: 04:49:01 01/08/2016
im empty and kinda lonely and school at the end of the month is only gonna make that worse lmao

Material Files Reloaded
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#37842 Posted: 14:21:56 01/08/2016
Why are you so horrible to me? WHY do you think that it's funny? I am sick of you putting me down and making me feel absolute ****. I wish you would shut up about what I like to do, what keeps me sane. I'm not hurting anyone, so why are you hurting me? I never did anything! You should be understanding, you have gone through the same thing as I have. But you seem to not even care about my feelings, our mom's feelings, or anyone else. Ever since I've been homeschooled, you have been all the bullies in one. You drive me absolutely insane, and I can't take it. And you just do not care about how people feel, because you just laugh at them when they cry. Well do you know what you are? You're an annoying, vile, selfish boy. A boy that spends all day cooped up inside playing Xbox playing GTA and COD. That is ALL you do, and you're saying things to me? Why do you keep pushing us around? You aren't the king, and you're one of the most selfish people I know. Because according to you, I'm 'cringey' when I'm angry/upset. Thanks a lot, and **** you.

--------------------------------
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#37843 Posted: 02:14:16 02/08/2016
email your roommate email your roommate email your roommate email your roommate email your roommate email your roommate
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4123
#37844 Posted: 02:33:50 02/08/2016
I am just another stereotypical lonely depressed guy. Nothing unique interesting or remarkable about me. I've never hated myself as much ads I do now. It makes me angry to say these things because they've been said a million times but a million other people. I always thought I was better. At this point I'm even worse. I'm making myself sick from holding back tears all of the time. This season is gonna be the worst expirience of my life. All of my best friends are going to hate me. I am just going to fail them. They expect more of me but somehow i fell like i am less qualified than before. The goddamn first graders that i was supposed to teach knew more than me. way more. i hate being in this program. it is as far out of my comfort zone as anything could be. i feel so stressed and useless everyhtime i go in that shop. i feel like everyone hates me and are judging me for being there. even my friends have little patience with me at this point because they expect someone of my age to at least have some knowledge and common sense. i don't think I'm gonna make it. i don't know what I'm gonna do. i love being on this team but hate what the team has to do. i am useless and bring nothing to the table. I'm nothing but an inconvenience. i fear even small children think I'm dumb and they probably do considering i never know what i doing. how am i supposed to mentor another team when i add nothing to the one that I'm on? i can't accomplish something even when given specific instructions on whatto do. i feel so helpless. i don't know what to o. i could ask for help but nobody can help me be smart. be able to solve problems or correctly follow directions or just have any skill whatsoever. i am dreading this upcoming season. i can't get away with the its my first year excuse anymore i just desperately need help i just want to be happy more than anything but i can't do that when i can only fool myself into thinking I'm happy by pretending I'm still an annoying loud happy jokester around other people. i can't be around other people because nobody likes me. or wants to be around me. people who don't i can't ask for help beca see am too afraid to because i am just another stupid socially awkward teenager who brings nothing not this stupid dumbs garbage world and i just don't know what to do nbeweorynidfklj.m ,1 qehbrphijk,m
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#37845 Posted: 04:13:03 02/08/2016
Well...
I am not sure if what I am feeling is normal after a breakup. It ****ing sucks because part of me says I can deal with it, while bringing it up I feel like a bit of depression pops up and beats up that part shortly after.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
First | Previous | Page 757 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 755 756 757 758 759 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me