Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 756 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 754 755 756 757 758 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#37751 Posted: 14:52:20 24/07/2016
W
H
Y
--
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#37752 Posted: 18:13:41 24/07/2016
I wish this mind blockage would go away.

It's literally taken over my life, and no matter how much I try I can't stop. This year has been so different for me. I've changed. A lot of good has come out of it, but at the same time, it's ruined me.
If I continue at this rate, the doctor is going to probably intervene. I can't deal with that. I want to reach out and ask for help, but I can't. I'm embarrassed and feel so weak. I felt so uncomfortable last month when they kept asking me questions.

My coworker has only known me for four weeks now, and she's already figured it out. She's worried about me. ****. I don't want to be pitied.
I'm so stupid.

______
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#37753 Posted: 19:47:15 24/07/2016
What the hell is wrong with me? I can't think clearly, and I feel like it was worse today. If sleep doesn't get rid of it I'm going to really panic.

I have erased one terrible person from my life. For years they hurt me and stressed me out. But it's all done now.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#37754 Posted: 23:39:40 24/07/2016
im tired of you ignoring me
did i do something wrong? what did i do to deserve this treatment from you?
i just want to be with you, please don't ignore me like this....

romance sucks
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#37755 Posted: 00:03:42 25/07/2016
You constantly whine to my mother about how you don't like the way I think, you don't like the way I throw away your ****ty ass advice that deliberately preys on my self-loathing, you don't like the fact that I stay at home and work on my own personal projects and goals because my anxiety makes it impossible for me to hold down a job even if I'm excellent at landing one.

You also tried to convince my mom that I'm a horrible child who is trying to drag her back to the toxic environment she fled from to save her sanity.

You're so ****ing high and mighty when you're a 54-year old man who was babied by his mother for your entire ****ing life, you don't know a god damned thing about saving money and you blow it on the first thing you want but as soon as me or my mom need to do something suddenly you're up in arms about us wasting money. All you've done the entire time I've been out here is belittle me when I talk about anything trying to make me seem like a dumb piece of **** and that I'm clearly wrong no matter what I say.

And you haven't properly ****ing worked a day in your god damned spoiled life, running your own 'business' which was just you and no one else and you've got a debt so ****ing high because you didn't feel like you needed to pay taxes since you didn't work for anyone. You can't even work because your anxiety makes you unfit and yet you say it's all my fault I feel like **** and that I'm just a lazy spoiled brat when I have to drop a job because of mine!

Don't like me at all, you say? You really won't ****ing like me when I reach the end of my patience with you and your BS, asshole. I don't give a **** if you're my mom's boyfriend and you feel that it gives you automatic authority over me; I'm an adult and I will put you in your place if you push me one more time.

i need one of those inflatable punching bags tbh
Riku-sempai Platinum Sparx Gems: 5664
#37756 Posted: 00:42:53 25/07/2016
"Hey, are you okay?"
Oh, yeah man! I'm just dealing with the anxiety that keeps me from going outside and when i'm forced to it becomes so stressful that even if im only out for an hour, i'm drained for the rest of the day. I'm just dealing with the depression that has stripped me of all motivation for anything and has no issue with filling my minds with the most awful thoughts, that im not worth it, that because of all of this and how much of a hassle i've ever been to everyone that I should just end it all so everyone can simply get on with their life. I'm dealing with the lack of sleep and being too afraid to because im scared of my own dreams and nightmares. I'm dealing with the constant sensation of tiredness and exhaustion, day after day, no matter what. I'm just dealing with locking myself in my room and just waiting for the day to pass, because its the easiest thing to do. I'm just dealing with the fact that it takes two ****ing hours to get to school, to a place I dont even want to go to anymore because I cant spend a day without teachers questioning me. I'm just dealing with the fact that every time something goes wrong between me and my significant other, that I always feel powerless to change whats going on.

That's what i'd like to say, but i'll just end up saying "I'm fine."
Because really, whats the point? No ones going to help trash like me at this stage.
I've said this before, but i'll say it again, I'm falling apart.
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:31:11 26/07/2016 by Riku-sempai
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#37757 Posted: 01:42:59 25/07/2016
I can't believe I'm falling for him

Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#37758 Posted: 01:45:01 25/07/2016
this is the worst i've ever stubbed my damn toe lol
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#37759 Posted: 01:48:53 25/07/2016
Outside: "Life is great! I'm all smiles!"

Inside: "oh god this anxiety is eating me alive"
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#37760 Posted: 02:41:07 25/07/2016
JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE TO WATCH DANGANRONPA AGAIN
---
Gay 4 GARcher
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#37761 Posted: 03:28:53 25/07/2016
another friend just died. that's the second one in 30 days. i cant ****ing take this. why does this keep happening...

. . .
SaltyTaco202 Ripto Gems: 587
#37762 Posted: 05:32:17 25/07/2016
I feel so sick and my dizzy spells are just getting worse. I can't bring myself to eat more though. I have no appetite and when I do eat I get sicker. Maybe I'll be better in the morning.

ughhh
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#37763 Posted: 06:06:14 25/07/2016
>complains often about how dad never wants to take us anywhere or go with us anywhere
>doesn't want to go when he actually wants to take us out for ice cream

?????

------------------------------------

Quote: AestheticDragon
another friend just died. that's the second one in 30 days. i cant ****ing take this. why does this keep happening...

. . .

i'm so sorry to hear that... my condolences to you and their families.
---
but i love it all smooth
#37764 Posted: 13:14:41 25/07/2016
when i wake up from sleep paralysis it's so weird because i see everything turn back to normal in waves
i hate it when i get out and i just go back into it
---
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#37765 Posted: 19:27:58 25/07/2016
I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT when a topic hating any part of the LGBTQ+ community goes undeleted. Mods seriously git good
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#37766 Posted: 19:31:42 25/07/2016
^Except threads that are actually hating on the LGBT community do get deleted and repeat offenders get themselves suspended.

I'm sorry you think I'm not doing my job though.
#37767 Posted: 19:38:17 25/07/2016
i shouldn't have to beg you to talk to me

- - -
#37768 Posted: 19:46:21 25/07/2016
Quote: CAV
^Except threads that are actually hating on the LGBT community do get deleted and repeat offenders get themselves suspended.

I'm sorry you think I'm not doing my job though.

Really? Because I see one that hasn't been deleted yet on the front page.

Quote: Spyrobaro
Quote: Windumup
I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT when a topic hating any part of the LGBTQ+ community goes undeleted. Mods seriously git good

>Gets mad at mods for not deleting a topic that's joking around, calls it offensive
>Uses 'queer' in the post despite it being a slur and legitimately offensive to the community

k

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Queer is not an offensive slur anymore. We literally took the word back
That and LGBTQ+ (or LGBT+) is meant as a way to include everyone
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#37769 Posted: 19:47:57 25/07/2016

Winumup, do you have literally any concept of what a joke is? If it was actually hateful it would be deleted. Before bimle got banned, did you see anybody agree with him when he made his hateful topics?
---
Dead
#37770 Posted: 19:51:03 25/07/2016

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Queer is not an offensive slur anymore. We literally took the word back

It's more likely to offend otherkin than it is actual transgendered people. Remember that you aren't the only trans person on here and you're literally arguing with one right now (Spyrobaro).

Saying you took back "queer" despite it being a slur is akin to claiming how black people took back the "n word". No matter how you slice or dice it the word is based as being a slur and it's not a word you should be trying to reclaim.

Next you're going to tell me LGBT folk should be trying to take back "***". And if not and you think that one's different, then please tell me why it's different from queer outside of being filtered on dS.
#37771 Posted: 20:00:36 25/07/2016
Quote: mega spyro

Winumup, do you have literally any concept of what a joke is? If it was actually hateful it would be deleted. Before bimle got banned, did you see anybody agree with him when he made his hateful topics?

It clearly was hateful, there is a difference between a joke (like the trend going around asking if certain users are gay in which I took a part in by saying yes I am) and using a phrase that has been used to attack an oppressed group.

It's more likely to offend otherkin than it is actual transgendered people. Remember that you aren't the only trans person on here and you're literally arguing with one right now (Spyrobaro).

Saying you took back "queer" despite it being a slur is akin to claiming how black people took back the "n word". No matter how you slice or dice it the word is based as being a slur and it's not a word you should be trying to reclaim.

Next you're going to tell me LGBT folk should be trying to take back "***". And if not and you think that one's different, then please tell me why it's different from queer outside of being filtered on dS.

Well I never actually said the word, a good majority of the community will tell you it's not an offensive word in modern days.
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#37772 Posted: 20:07:57 25/07/2016
Quote: mega spyro

It clearly was hateful, there is a difference between a joke (like the trend going around asking if certain users are gay in which I took a part in by saying yes I am) and using a phrase that has been used to attack an oppressed group.

Well I never actually said the word, a good majority of the community will tell you it's not an offensive word in modern days.

It was clearly a joke. Everyone in the thread knew it was a joke, and then you find it offensive for no reason even though it was CLEARLY A JOKE.

"there is a difference between a joke (like the trend going around asking if certain users are gay in which I took a part in by saying yes I am) and using a phrase that has been used to attack an oppressed group."

Says the person who used a phrase that has been used to attack an oppressed group.
---
Dead
#37773 Posted: 20:11:23 25/07/2016

I haven't seen anyone really claim the word isn't offensive anymore, but I have seen the LGBTQ acronym used. And my opinion stands that you shouldn't be trying to reclaim that word to begin with, even if in the end you have.
#37774 Posted: 20:12:56 25/07/2016
Quote: Spyrobaro

You were using an acronym that includes the word, so yes, you did use it.

That isn't even a good counter-argument; you're just saying I'm wrong without explaining why. You did nothing but prove to me that you don't actually know **** about the things the LGBT+ community goes through. Maybe if you go on Tumblr, YouTube, or Twitter people will have 'reclaimed' these words (and even THEN i've seen a bunch of people on these sites say they hate it being used like that), but not outside the internet. A majority off the internet hate the fact that it's used that way.

No matter which way you cut the cake, the word is STILL a slur at the end of the day. It STILL shouldn't be used as a generalized term for the community regardless of whether you've heard people use it non-offensively or not.

Baro has a really good point that I'd like to add on to.
The African American community uses the N-word a lot, as greetings, in their music, ect. But does it mean you can walk up to someone and call them that? No it doesn't, because it's still offensive.

The same thing applies here. While it's been "reclaimed", its still a slur and still offensive.
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#37775 Posted: 21:37:18 25/07/2016
Why can't the school start already. There's nothing to do.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#37776 Posted: 21:50:22 25/07/2016
oh...my....god....u can't be serious..

imma gonna say this one more time.....

k

*falls over from laughing*

i was such a bad girl, gnorc me please?
#37777 Posted: 21:52:01 25/07/2016
Carol pls
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#37778 Posted: 21:53:35 25/07/2016
Yes dear, I'll be quiet as always. smilie
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#37779 Posted: 21:56:15 25/07/2016
i've come to the conclusion that you don't change, even if you change how you act on the outside, but on the inside, you're still going to be the same.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#37780 Posted: 22:25:31 25/07/2016
I am scared by how much I love you... but it is the best feeling ever at the same time...
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#37781 Posted: 00:18:50 26/07/2016
yes my hobbies include being annoying and a nuisance
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#37782 Posted: 02:19:00 26/07/2016
"i just don't have anything to say"

that's what she said
look at where we are now

- - -
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:42:10 26/07/2016 by StriderSwag
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#37783 Posted: 03:38:31 26/07/2016
Please don't be dicks to your cashiers <3
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#37784 Posted: 04:34:21 26/07/2016
Quote: DragonCamo
Please don't be dicks to your cashiers <3

as a front counter worker at mcdonalds, i can releate
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4397
#37785 Posted: 05:27:00 26/07/2016
I am so done with my cousin, people are taking her side, while either way she'd get her feelings "HURT." Pfft, yeah right~ I won't give in to those lies anymore.

You probably didn't even tell my Aunt the full story. I wish you guys could just move already. It would make my life a lot easier, and I wouldn't be so stressed, and my hair fall out slower, right now I can pull it out without an effort, underworld, it can probably be pulled out easier now after what happened just a couple minutes ago!

-----
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:30:11 26/07/2016 by Eevee88
#37786 Posted: 05:48:45 26/07/2016
I am hating myself so much for thinking that, how can I ever talk to you again? I'm horrid, I am so absolutely horrid. I can barely stand to look at my own hands now. I spent most of the loving you so much and then I go and think something like that? I dont deserve to talk to you, i dont deserve to be the one you hold onto and call your everything.

Hahaha please just kill me
---
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#37787 Posted: 10:26:26 26/07/2016
I'm so confused and I feel like I don't have a brain. The weird 'brain fog' sensation hasn't gone away. I feel detached and I just can't focus, it's making me feel stupid. I make typos with almost every word that I type due to not thinking clearly. It feels like something is blocking my thoughts or process in my brain. I'm scared. I don't want my family to create some big deal out of it, because that would worry me more. I'm also really worried about getting a check up at the doctors.
Am I not getting enough protein in my diet? The internet is telling me that it can sometimes be the cause of the problem. I don't eat meats, so I'm wondering whether I need to finally get myself the vitamins to take instead, if I can. But what is also scaring me is how other people in the past have had something similar to me. Some people have had it for 2 YEARS. I don't want to let that happen, I have to stop it.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
#37788 Posted: 12:21:29 26/07/2016
im afraid im gonna be alone again

- - -
#37789 Posted: 15:20:49 26/07/2016
WILL I EVER GET THROUGH THESE DISHES
---
god damn i miss shirley
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:25:57 26/07/2016 by Thunderdragon14
#37790 Posted: 20:28:50 26/07/2016
can i just go to the gym, come back and not see drama relating to that person please?

ty
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#37791 Posted: 21:10:35 26/07/2016
Life can be so boring, oh my God.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#37792 Posted: 21:37:18 26/07/2016
[User Posted Image]

I wish I wasn't so sensitive.
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#37793 Posted: 00:05:16 27/07/2016
I've been watching We Bare Bears on Cartoon Network, enjoyable.

The original comic? oh geez

http://thethreebarebears.blogs...6&by-date=false

[User Posted Image]
#37794 Posted: 00:20:14 27/07/2016
Maybe walking 8 kilometers to get home instead of dealing with the course people was not the best idea, but at least I feel safe now and a bit proud of myself for accomplishing that walk.
---
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#37795 Posted: 00:24:30 27/07/2016
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: Bryman04
I've been watching We Bare Bears on Cartoon Network, enjoyable.

The original comic? oh geez

http://thethreebarebears.blogs...6&by-date=false

[User Posted Image]

holy **** lol

I know right?
First | Previous | Page 756 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 754 755 756 757 758 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me