Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 686 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 684 685 686 687 688 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
valskeletor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1155
#34251 Posted: 04:31:17 28/11/2015
what a weird relationship we have
---
tubular
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#34252 Posted: 05:25:38 28/11/2015
Holy… crap. Did that just… did people just… agree with that?
"Genuine, innocent curiosity." Yeah, right. That was plain bashing and everyone's okay with that?
Good lord.

_____
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#34253 Posted: 07:32:31 28/11/2015
YOU SELF-RIGHTEOUS ****

Of course it doesn't matter what she thinks. Of course I don't matter, unless you can be ****ing happy in your content little life.

Go **** yourself.
---
self professed austGAYlian
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#34254 Posted: 15:16:44 28/11/2015
Why must you do this to me. All I showed you was love and support and you go and betray me without warning. **** you putlocker.

- - -
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#34255 Posted: 15:22:29 28/11/2015
Not again... really? Really?
This isn't a game anymore. It's not fun anymore. I should be done. Nothing will ever be the same again, I don't get why I even bother...

_____
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7014
#34256 Posted: 18:52:23 28/11/2015
I often wonder how it is that I appear so glamorous to people when I first meet them, and then a month later they just don't give a damn about me.`
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#34257 Posted: 21:02:30 28/11/2015
God I can't wait to get back to school. You people talk way too much...

---

Please do not start bothering him. You're already ****ing things up and making things awkward with my friends, so do not **** something up with him. DO NOT. You always want to butt in where you don't belong. I am NOT going to tolerate it anymore, especially with him. If you **** something up you will be ****ing sorry, don't even think I'm kidding.

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:10:38 28/11/2015 by AvatariDragon
#34258 Posted: 02:45:28 29/11/2015
Whatever...

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
KnightArtorias Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#34259 Posted: 03:05:49 29/11/2015
If this is the only way that you can be happy. Then I will do it...I can't lose you, especially not because of them. It'll be hard, and it may hurt for awhile, but in the end, if I have to choose between them or you. You are the one I pick, you will always be.

I'm sorry...I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for hurting you, for making you feel worthless and unimportant, I'm sorry for ruining your life. I just...I want you to be happy. Yes, I've had them by my side for so long, or at least...her...she's been at my side for many, many years. Perhaps it IS time to move on...I just hope to God it won't be too hard...

I'm sorry...

- - -
---
"Caim? Caim...the one who calls to me...I cannot see. Where are you?"
~Angelus (Drakengard 2)
(Angelus x Caim OTP)
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#34260 Posted: 03:11:29 29/11/2015
oh no i should of got on steam earlier ;;;;;;;;;
at least i have some sort of motivation today aaaaaaaaaa
still feeling like a mixture of happiness and sadness though
-----
oh god
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:34:28 29/11/2015 by arceustheprime
#34261 Posted: 03:31:47 29/11/2015
I'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorry..........

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#34262 Posted: 04:21:10 29/11/2015
how have i let myself get into this situation
---
tubular
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#34263 Posted: 04:38:41 29/11/2015
fan ****ing tastic. Not only do you not take my advice to heart, but you also allow your brat to be more of a *****. Good on ya. I'll gladly go ahead and move out of this house even though you do not want me too. What is wrong with you? Are you emotionally abusing me with this ****?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#34264 Posted: 07:55:04 29/11/2015
welp.

time to never watch a video from you again.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
KnightArtorias Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#34265 Posted: 08:20:37 29/11/2015
I'm not going to lie...I miss them...

- - -
---
"Caim? Caim...the one who calls to me...I cannot see. Where are you?"
~Angelus (Drakengard 2)
(Angelus x Caim OTP)
#34266 Posted: 08:50:36 29/11/2015
jeez, Shaymin is really ****ing sassy. Holy ****.
---
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#34267 Posted: 13:09:07 29/11/2015
my emotions are everywhere.
I thought of u as a good friend and idk what to think anymore
why does my life have to be complicated
Christmas is coming
made new friends
going to parties 4 in one month feeling popular
Next year Deadpool movie and Assassin's creed movie I'm so looking forward too.
I just hope the whole of 2016 will be awesome (I'm gonna need all the luck I can get)
Year 12 for me but I'm a year older lol it has it advantages
playing Ps4 at college with my mates it gonna be fun
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#34268 Posted: 13:24:20 29/11/2015
so after a whole lot of anger and hate and whatnot

finally, a streak of luck
---
self professed austGAYlian
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5685
#34269 Posted: 14:22:29 29/11/2015
I get it now, I'm not supposed to matter because something I tried my hardest to keep going finally gave out. Well, it wasn't my fault this time. Time to go put my efforts in the gutter. Guess this means that big project I've worked on has to go, too...
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#34270 Posted: 18:54:19 29/11/2015 | Topic Creator
things will never be not awkward again oh no
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#34271 Posted: 21:40:15 29/11/2015
Boy do I LOVE feeling lousy and worthless on my birthday!
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#34272 Posted: 22:51:03 29/11/2015
Heh, you impressed? You're awfully quiet.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#34273 Posted: 23:12:10 29/11/2015
Quote: Cynderfan507
I don't understand why people think that in order to no longer be considered a child, you have to give up every last thing that may seem childish. By this, of course, I'm referring to video games, cartoons, figure or stuffed animal collections, things like that. The way I see it, it's only childish if it takes over your life and becomes too big of an obsession, to the point you're not paying attention to important things going on around you.
So why? I asked "why don't you play Minecraft anymore?" when our cousin told me you all hated it now. You said "because we grew up and stopped playing childish games". While I agree with the fact that Minecraft is VERY boring and honestly disgusting to look at with its awful graphics (coming from someone who usually doesn't mind bad graphics, mind you), I dunno how losing interest in a game like Minecraft- that both kids and adults love- has anything to do with growing up. Come to think of it, however, you've always had an odd idea of what mature was. You've told me to stop playing Skylanders because "it's childish and people will make fun of you, so go play GTA 5". You also have a damn stupid view on what games people should play because of their gender. "Quit liking Sly Cooper, it's a guy's game". Oh yeah? Quit liking Avenged Sevenfold, it's a whiny emo brat band. See how stupid that sounds? I mean, it's a fact, yes, and so is the fact that Sly Cooper was created with a male demographic in mind, but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't play it. Just like there's nothing stopping you from listening to Avenged Sevenfold. "Quit ****ing playing Pokemon like a goddamn 8 year old!" Quit ****ing screaming like a goddamn 8 year old! You're aware most 8 year olds are playing your precious GTA 5, right? Lol.
You seem to base maturity simply off of people's interests. People have a habit of doing that. What does it actually mean to grow up, anyways? In my mind, growing up is learning who you really are, learning and growing from your mistakes, failures, and success from the past. Growing up is experiencing different things in the world, becoming more reasonable and rational, putting more thought into things. And, of course, getting a job, making your own money, and moving out of your parent's house. In which of these is it required that you give up your favorite games, anime, figures, and books in order to grow up. "Quit liking this this and this because it's childish"? I had no idea that growing up required you to give up everything that makes you happy, that makes you feel alive, that helps you meet other people, that helps you deal with the awful **** you might be going through. I had no idea that growing up meant you had to be miserable. I had no idea that growing up meant you had to throw aside anime and cartoons that were deemed "immature" for shows as beautiful as Family Guy. ... Ha, not.
I'm gonna show you, brother. I'm gonna learn how to drive, possibly before you. And I'm gonna get a job. I know I won't make much since it'll probably just be a summer job, but what little I do make I plan to use to help pay for food, maybe buy gifts for family members for the holidays, and whatever else is left will go to my own savings. What I save up, well, I'll most likely use it buy some nice Figma figures, maybe a few anime DVDs, some video games, clothes if I need anything new, and if I save up enough over time, maybe even my own fursuit. And I'll be able to go to furry and anime conventions on my own, since I'll be able to drive.
We'll see who's "mature" then. The guy who plays GTA and Halo who can't drive and doesn't have a job, or the anime-loving furry who plays rated E games by choice, has a job, and can drive.

CF's nonsense, read if you wanna fall asleep from boredom.

I agree. all of it.
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#34274 Posted: 23:22:24 29/11/2015 | Topic Creator
I should just accept that you'll always have a special place in my heart and drop it and stop letting my wishful thinking try to make what happened into something more and move along like I did the first time.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#34275 Posted: 00:34:44 30/11/2015
I'm upset at dumb things I should've forgotten by now and I hate it.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#34276 Posted: 01:08:52 30/11/2015
Useless

---

Lol I'm an awful riding companion

---

It's my fault... I hope you aren't mad at me... Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, maybe then you'd be happier...

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#34277 Posted: 01:43:53 30/11/2015
NO, DO NOT LET THE NEIGHBOR TAKE A GOD**** SHOWER IN OUR BATHROOM, ARE YOU ****ING CRAZY?

-----
---
Dead
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#34278 Posted: 02:08:34 30/11/2015
Sometimes I wonder whether or not it's best to allow people I care about to depend on me. On the one hand it's good to feel needed and it's an excellent motivational tool, but on the other hand it's very depressing to consider the overwhelming likelihood that I will let them down.
---
Boop me if you see this.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#34279 Posted: 02:20:33 30/11/2015
Oh goody another ask trend. >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#34280 Posted: 02:40:38 30/11/2015
****ty ****ty ****ty~

---

Not much longer...

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#34281 Posted: 06:04:06 30/11/2015
I wish I was not so paranoid.

I wish nothing phased me.
---
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#34282 Posted: 06:19:42 30/11/2015
I hope my school is closed tomorrow.
#34283 Posted: 06:56:41 30/11/2015
Sorry that I'm taking another life into account besides yours mom.
---
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6520
#34284 Posted: 07:17:49 30/11/2015
Here: The ask trend ... ... ... ... I do? or I do not?

IRL: After many years when my room had green [favorite color] on a wall, is now a "snow ice" color, so, how would I react from now on to see that color? What happened in my feelings to see the new color? I'll have something different? And I will change positively or negatively?
As there are theories that, for the color that one surrounds it, one may be very different from what really oneself is, but will that be true?
#34285 Posted: 08:34:03 30/11/2015
Why cant i just be happy?
Its my birthday, why cant i just be happy
---
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#34286 Posted: 11:19:32 30/11/2015
I really hate staying up past 3 AM it gives a lot of guilt. I wish I could go to bed earlier, but my roommate is total pain about going to sleep early. And they wonder why I am a miserable asshole to them about it.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#34287 Posted: 16:23:24 30/11/2015
I just can't do anything right, can I?

---

You say something and everyone comes running. I say something and it's like I never even opened my mouth.

---

The fact that I have to do this nearly every day is disappointing...

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#34288 Posted: 18:42:20 30/11/2015
The day ended well... I hope today is better
---
#34289 Posted: 19:14:36 30/11/2015
You know, nothing is keeping you from reserving this stuff yourself. Why am I the only one that has to do it? You told me that you reminded me once before the break. I don't even remember that. I have a life too, you know. I can't remember everything. Maybe you could have reminded me, since you were so eager for this to happen? But no, as usual it's my fault even though you could have just as easily done something about it yourself. Just because you appointed yourself as the "leader" of the group doesn't mean you can't do some of the work. You expect us to do everything and then when something doesn't get done the way you wanted it to, you blame us even though you could have done something about it yourself. That's why I'm just done with this project. I honestly don't care anymore. If you want something done, get off your lazy ass and do it yourself.

---

I just want a new body.. or something. I can't even describe how much I hate this one. People just assume that I want to change to impress guys. No. That's not it at all. I just want to be happier. I want to be able to look in the mirror and actually like what I see. I don't want to look like some fifteen year old trying to be older than she really is. I want to look my age. I want to feel my age. And then they try to say that looks aren't the most important thing and I should be proud with the way that I look, but actually it is important when your self esteem is so low you sometimes wish you were dead. I always feel and sound so shallow when complaining about this but what the hell am I supposed to do when I am this unhappy. I don't even understand how a person can hate themselves so much, physically and mentally. But people just don't get it, I don't know why I try to even talk to them about it.

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:25:21 30/11/2015 by AvatariDragon
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#34290 Posted: 22:13:39 30/11/2015
I'm just feeling bitter in general today. I was getting so good at letting things be now I'm being salty over the pettiest crap knowing perfectly I should stop gritting my teeth over it and do something more fun.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#34291 Posted: 22:38:56 30/11/2015
I really hope you aren't mad at me... :/

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#34292 Posted: 01:02:33 01/12/2015
I should ask you first before I do it, but I don't want to I just want to do it. Eh but what if you say no? Well I could pretend I didn't hear ya.
Oops. smilie

I can be naughty but in a good way.
#34293 Posted: 01:31:06 01/12/2015
Things are really getting better already... I am glad
---
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#34294 Posted: 02:00:20 01/12/2015
Quote: AvatariDragon
You know, nothing is keeping you from reserving this stuff yourself. Why am I the only one that has to do it? You told me that you reminded me once before the break. I don't even remember that. I have a life too, you know. I can't remember everything. Maybe you could have reminded me, since you were so eager for this to happen? But no, as usual it's my fault even though you could have just as easily done something about it yourself. Just because you appointed yourself as the "leader" of the group doesn't mean you can't do some of the work. You expect us to do everything and then when something doesn't get done the way you wanted it to, you blame us even though you could have done something about it yourself. That's why I'm just done with this project. I honestly don't care anymore. If you want something done, get off your lazy ass and do it yourself.

---

I just want a new body.. or something. I can't even describe how much I hate this one. People just assume that I want to change to impress guys. No. That's not it at all. I just want to be happier. I want to be able to look in the mirror and actually like what I see. I don't want to look like some fifteen year old trying to be older than she really is. I want to look my age. I want to feel my age. And then they try to say that looks aren't the most important thing and I should be proud with the way that I look, but actually it is important when your self esteem is so low you sometimes wish you were dead. I always feel and sound so shallow when complaining about this but what the hell am I supposed to do when I am this unhappy. I don't even understand how a person can hate themselves so much, physically and mentally. But people just don't get it, I don't know why I try to even talk to them about it.

-----

Quote: Drawdler
^ If you don't mind me replying:

For the latter... I kinda feel the same way. I have bigger issues to worry about and it doesn't upset me as much, but I've never felt comfortable in my body feelings or looks wise. My chubby cheeks bother me the most. At the same time, I don't know what I'd prefer. I don't think about it much because like I said, there's much bigger stuff for me to deal with now, but you're not totally alone.

I feel like a bitter fart today :T

You both should try to focus only on the aspects of your bodies that you can control, like personal health and fitness, as those are the only aspects worth worrying about. Worrying about things you can't control is a waste of energy.

You can't force yourself to feel a certain way about something, but you can change what you choose to focus on.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#34295 Posted: 03:17:58 01/12/2015
i wouldn't really mind if i just died tomorrow tbh

i'm just too tired to care about anything anymore

-----
---
tubular
#34296 Posted: 03:29:00 01/12/2015
I know you said you didn't want to talk about it but I still feel awful about this tbh, I really hope you're okay...

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
First | Previous | Page 686 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 684 685 686 687 688 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me