Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 683 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 681 682 683 684 685 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#34101 Posted: 06:17:05 20/11/2015
Quote: CAV
^What are you trying to accomplish at this point? I'm completely lost.

I am just sad smilie

Quote: Trix Master 100
Quote: Windumup

No words can describe how many IQ points I have lost from reading this post. I don't think you understand that a person in a relationship is supposed care if they "love" you. By that I mean Personality wise, not from looks. Gender and sexuality only play a medium sized role in a relationship. No girl is gonna love you, if you do not acknowledge that they are not sex slaves, but the same species with different reproductive organs and intelligence.

I am pretty certain that a girl wont change her sexuality to stay with me. Maybe some will but that is a low chance

People will not change their sexuality, they're kind of born with one and tend to stick with one!! Also you missed my message clearly. Way to treat people as sex toys. And not care for their feelings

That is what I am saying!!! I don't want a straight girl to fall in love with me then become heartbroken that I am really a girl and thus not the guy of her dreams.

(But she may just love me so much that she looks past gender and goes bi for me)
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:20:56 20/11/2015 by Windumup
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#34102 Posted: 06:22:55 20/11/2015
*not related to whatever is going on here*

Gotta love how quickly you change subjects just to talk about yourself.

But then again, you used a mental breakdown I suffered as an excuse to talk about your crappy childhood, so, uh... I guess I'm not surprised.
#34103 Posted: 06:26:19 20/11/2015
Quote: IsisStormDragon
*not related to whatever is going on here*

Gotta love how quickly you change subjects just to talk about yourself.

But then again, you used a mental breakdown I suffered as an excuse to talk about your crappy childhood, so, uh... I guess I'm not surprised.

Um what I never did that
---
#34104 Posted: 06:27:42 20/11/2015
^Was talking about someone else, hence why I put '*not related to whatever is going on here*' at the start of my post.

Carry on.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#34105 Posted: 06:29:43 20/11/2015

I am just sad :(

I am pretty certain that a girl wont change her sexuality to stay with me. Maybe some will but that is a low chance

People will not change their sexuality, they're kind of born with one and tend to stick with one!! Also you missed my message clearly. Way to treat people as sex toys. And not care for their feelings

That is what I am saying!!! I don't want a straight girl to fall in love with me then become heartbroken that I am really a girl and thus not the guy of her dreams.

(But she may just love me so much that she looks past gender and goes bi for me)

[User Posted Image]

Whew! There's my gif qouta for the week! Anyways, are you telling me that you want someone, who was straight or lesbian, to go bi for you? Do you really think people can change their sexuality on whim?
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#34106 Posted: 06:30:06 20/11/2015

I am just sad :(

You're still missing the point. Hell you're making things more confusing, because I'm pretty sure you have no idea how people function. Please do research on sexualities, gender, and while you're at it learn what a good relationship is.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#34107 Posted: 06:34:17 20/11/2015
I want to think that the point they were trying to make is that they don't want to have a straight woman fall in love with them while they're male and then have her dump them when they make the change to female...

...but my mind is ****ed and I'm making little sense of all of this I just want to go home can I go home?
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#34108 Posted: 06:37:43 20/11/2015
*walks in*

[User Posted Image]

*walks out*
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#34109 Posted: 07:52:59 20/11/2015
*completely unrelated to dS*

Talking to you always ruins any good mood I have. Always.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#34110 Posted: 08:40:28 20/11/2015

I am just sad smilie

I'm sorry to say this, but your expectations are completely unrealistic. It would be wise to not go into this expecting a complete miracle.

Also, a really good thing for you to to do right now would be to not dig this hole any deeper. People here obviously don't think you're on the right track, and bringing these things up everywhere really isn't the way to go. Not only because other people don't care and are getting annoyed, but also because it's just going to get you stuck. If you want to gain a little respect, move on and learn from your mistakes. Control your impulses and never miss a good chance to keep your mouth shut.

As for you others who are currently overreacting to Windumup's posts, his problems are his own. If he doesn't want to take your critique and your words of advice, just drop it. I understand that to some of you this seems like a bigger issue than it actually is, but consider for a moment whether what Windumup thinks actually matters to anyone but himself or not?

Contrary to how you might feel, this whole argument/issue is not Windumup's fault only. It takes two to tango, and in this case the dance floor is full of messy footprints.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:41:50 20/11/2015 by Samius
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#34111 Posted: 09:47:59 20/11/2015
Is it actually that difficult to give me the information i need?

You want a job doing and then you expect me to be a mind reader.

I give up some times.
---
^ You all know it's true
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6555
#34112 Posted: 14:15:58 20/11/2015
Here: It feels very strange or weird not having any avatar & signature, I feel like a ghost.

IRL: Bad, bad, bad, bad is my relationship with my parents, I want to change but nothing works. Why I had to be so different from them? There are times when I like to be different, but times like this I hate to be different. Damn irony & ironically, I like the irony. What the heck is wrong with me?
#34113 Posted: 14:42:18 20/11/2015
I want to think that the point they were trying to make is that they don't want to have a straight woman fall in love with them while they're male and then have her dump them when they make the change to female...

...but my mind is ****ed and I'm making little sense of all of this I just want to go home can I go home?

See bolded also you mean while the body is male, this is what I was saying this whole time. Also on the whole "changing sexuality" part I mean like if they REALLY loved me they wouldn't care if I turned female and would still date me and love me DESPITE me being a girl.

Quote: Samius

I am just sad smilie

I'm sorry to say this, but your expectations are completely unrealistic. It would be wise to not go into this expecting a complete miracle.

Also, a really good thing for you to to do right now would be to not dig this hole any deeper. People here obviously don't think you're on the right track, and bringing these things up everywhere really isn't the way to go. Not only because other people don't care and are getting annoyed, but also because it's just going to get you stuck. If you want to gain a little respect, move on and learn from your mistakes. Control your impulses and never miss a good chance to keep your mouth shut.

As for you others who are currently overreacting to Windumup's posts, [b]her problems are her own. If she doesn't want to take your critique and your words of advice, just drop it. I understand that to some of you this seems like a bigger issue than it actually is, but consider for a moment whether what Windumup thinks actually matters to anyone but herself or not?

Contrary to how you might feel, this whole argument/issue is not Windumup's fault only. It takes two to tango, and in this case the dance floor is full of messy footprints.

Fixed
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:45:43 20/11/2015 by Windumup
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#34114 Posted: 15:08:17 20/11/2015
I felt like I didn't belong there, in both aspects. Maybe I really don't...

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#34115 Posted: 15:30:03 20/11/2015
Why must you confuse me?

One minute things are sorted and then they're not.

I really wish you'd make up your mind.
---
^ You all know it's true
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#34116 Posted: 15:37:51 20/11/2015
[User Posted Image]
i want to die.png
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#34117 Posted: 16:02:45 20/11/2015

See bolded also you mean while the body is male, this is what I was saying this whole time. Also on the whole "changing sexuality" part I mean like if they REALLY loved me they wouldn't care if I turned female and would still date me and love me DESPITE me being a girl.

As for you others who are currently overreacting to Windumup's posts, [b]her problems are her own. If she doesn't want to take your critique and your words of advice, just drop it. I understand that to some of you this seems like a bigger issue than it actually is, but consider for a moment whether what Windumup thinks actually matters to anyone but herself or not?

Fixed

Great, again I forgot about that. I apologize, and I hope this means that you also read the whole message.

And no, not really. Just because someone loves you doesn't mean that they're going to be fine with everything that you do. If you change yourself into something that this hypothetical girl isn't attracted to, then she would obviously start to lose interest in you.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#34118 Posted: 19:48:48 20/11/2015
i have no idea whats even happening at school in this current moment.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#34119 Posted: 21:43:32 20/11/2015
cringe
---
BREATHE AIR.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#34120 Posted: 22:42:37 20/11/2015
That was such a close call...

That was the splash of cold water in my face to help me wake up and say "Hey I need to actually work".
#34121 Posted: 00:03:08 21/11/2015

Fixed

Great, again I forgot about that. I apologize, and I hope this means that you also read the whole message.

And no, not really. Just because someone loves you doesn't mean that they're going to be fine with everything that you do. If you change yourself into something that this hypothetical girl isn't attracted to, then she would obviously start to lose interest in you.

Well if she truly was the one then she wouldn't care if I turned into a girl physically. Hence the fear of getting a straight girlfriend only to have it lead to a heartache :*(
---
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#34122 Posted: 00:07:31 21/11/2015
willyoujuststopjuststopalrightstopstopstopSTOP omg i'm stuttering..stop it...
#34123 Posted: 00:26:50 21/11/2015
I should just stop...

Idiot.

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#34124 Posted: 01:09:35 21/11/2015
MY LIFE IS OVER
I WATCHED IT
I WATCHED THE ****ING MOVIE
AND IT WAS ****ING AWESOME
I LOVED IT
BUT IT'S OVER
WHAT DO I DO
MY OBSESSION IS DONE
MY GIMMICK IS GONE
HOW DO I LIVE
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#34125 Posted: 02:09:40 21/11/2015
IT NEVER ****ING ENDS DOES IT

---

I'm so sorry that it's taking so long, I feel so ****ing awful about this but LITERALLY WE ARE PRACTICALLY BROKE. I'm sorry that you're depending on this but like we aren't trying to be cheap we just don't have the ****ing money. There's always **** happening and my parents have to take money from my sisters and me to help pay for ****. Like I'm so sorry I feel so awful but you should not have payed for my ticket if you couldn't actually afford it.. I KNOW I COULDN'T THAT'S WHY I ALMOST DIDN'T GET TO GO. I don't even know how I'm gonna pay for my own school. Like we're doing what we can but literally we have no money to spare. My family couldn't even come see me over Thanksgiving so I have to rely on some ****ing stranger to take me home. Like I'm so sorry omg but seriously...

---

Reason #173936... Not that any of you care anyway ^____^

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:41:21 21/11/2015 by AvatariDragon
#34126 Posted: 01:06:49 22/11/2015
Everything annoys me right now.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#34127 Posted: 01:40:25 22/11/2015

I hate all of this so much. I don't get it. So seflish, so ilogical. What you think is good may not be it. Forget it. Do of your life something different, don't attach yourself to those stupid rules.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#34128 Posted: 01:52:52 22/11/2015
you mean the world to me
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#34129 Posted: 02:14:01 22/11/2015
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:24:40 22/11/2015 by thumper
#34130 Posted: 02:14:29 22/11/2015
Quote: DragonCamo
MY LIFE IS OVER
I WATCHED IT
I WATCHED THE ****ING MOVIE
AND IT WAS ****ING AWESOME
I LOVED IT
BUT IT'S OVER
WHAT DO I DO
MY OBSESSION IS DONE
MY GIMMICK IS GONE
HOW DO I LIVE

I can give you a new gimmick, LIONS you can be LION guy smilie
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#34131 Posted: 02:18:53 22/11/2015
Please shut up.

- - -
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#34132 Posted: 02:20:06 22/11/2015
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN THESE WOUND THEY WILL NEVER HEAL!

Kinda DS related
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#34133 Posted: 02:20:48 22/11/2015
*insert depressing song lyrics from some emo band*

- - -
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#34134 Posted: 02:22:52 22/11/2015
Quote: Sesshomaru75
I feel like the S&N mods are worsening this section, rather than improving it like they seem to think. But that's just my opinion. *shrug*

- - -

Completely agreed. They get all pissy for no reason and are super defensive.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#34135 Posted: 02:37:40 22/11/2015
Quote: Sesshomaru75
I feel like the S&N mods are worsening this section, rather than improving it like they seem to think. But that's just my opinion. *shrug*

- - -

nb4commentremovedbymods
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#34136 Posted: 05:05:54 22/11/2015
So teacher, I was supposed to have the final draft of that script to you by yesterday night. How can I do that when you haven't sent me the email of what you want me to change? Don't yell at me, I can't pull your email out of thin air.
---
Dead
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#34137 Posted: 05:53:12 22/11/2015
if it weren't for this heating pad on my back I think I would be nearing livid levels of rage right now.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#34138 Posted: 06:16:11 22/11/2015
This **** is so stupid that it's funny.
#34139 Posted: 06:27:43 22/11/2015
Assholes...

---

I should be happy, or at least content, but I feel sadness and dread and apathy. Nothing seems to be going right. I don't want to do this anymore because I always end up looking like the idiot. I don't know what I want to do, I don't know who I want to be, and I am alone with all of these bad thoughts. When can I get better? Will that ever even happen? Or will I forever be lost in my dark cloud.

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#34140 Posted: 06:40:27 22/11/2015
Quote: Drawdler
I wish I had grown up in America because the Internet is the only place I feel kinda comfortable, but it's pretty American-centric, so going on here makes me feel kind of lonely

You shouldn't look at it like that. You bring a valuable perspective to online discussion, same as everyone from every country. If we were all just a bunch of Americans I think things would get pretty boring around here.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#34141 Posted: 06:54:31 22/11/2015
I left a bit of an Easter egg in my last album and it's surprising how much it seems to be affecting the very few who found it.

I wonder if anyone else found it without me noticing.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#34142 Posted: 06:56:39 22/11/2015
Quote: Drawdler
Thanks, but I really prefer lurking, so I don't feel like sharing that much. I don't even pay much thought to stuff that happens over here tbh.

Well, lurking is of course fine, but I bet that over time you will become more comfortable posting your opinions on things.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:57:24 22/11/2015 by Muffin Man
First | Previous | Page 683 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 681 682 683 684 685 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me