Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 682 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 680 681 682 683 684 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#34051 Posted: 02:21:20 19/11/2015
page
-
Will you stop being so **** towards him? Direct your 'pissed off attitude' somewhere else. You're supposed to be friends, but you're certainly not acting like that now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:01:41 19/11/2015 by Spyro-Gamer
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#34052 Posted: 02:51:33 19/11/2015
Oh man oh man oh man, my fangs are growing in. My folks never said there'd be a little bit of blood. >.<
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#34053 Posted: 07:47:07 19/11/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Oh man oh man oh man, my fangs are growing in. My folks never said there'd be a little bit of blood. >.<

[User Posted Image]

Sorry if I'm off topic, but I got confused on the context of this thought. Like it came out like you are coming out as a vampire here.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#34054 Posted: 11:00:47 19/11/2015
Just when i think all of the **** is done, something else happens.
---
^ You all know it's true
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#34055 Posted: 11:28:00 19/11/2015
I'm sorry.
I didn't mean for what I said to sound so snappy or mean or anything - I was just getting stressed out because I desperately need to study for these exams and I couldn't concentrate with you making those comments in that one lesson.. I really didn't mean to snap at you.

I tried to lighten the mood and be nice afterwards too, but frankly, I couldn't keep it up as much as I would've liked. You were avoiding me, glaring at me and in general giving me the cold shoulder - I just didn't feel it was worth it when the only responses you would give to me were "hm" every single time without me even knowing if you listened. It was frustrating; it felt just like every other time you distanced yourself..
Even so, I should've made more of an effort - and I'm sorry that I didn't. I still don't know how to act when you get like this..

Again, I'm really sorry - I really didn't mean it. I hope we can move past this tomorrow..

I'm also sorry my stupid jokes and remarks have been getting harsher and harsher lately - again, it's really not my intention... you know that I don't mean any of it :c

(On an unrelated note, what I said on the bus had nothing to do with anything that happened today - I was referring to the bus driver and hoping the trip home wouldn't turn out as bad as it did with the dodgy guy yesterday missing all the stops ;;; )

---
Please don't say things like that without knowing both sides. You should know me better than that.
I wasn't even pissed, nor was what I said intentional - I was just stressed and trying really hard to concentrate and I misworded what I wanted to say..

filler
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:39:12 19/11/2015 by Angel220200
#34056 Posted: 11:31:55 19/11/2015
Quote: Angel220200
I'm sorry.
I didn't mean for what I said to sound so snappy or mean or anything - I was just getting stressed out because I desperately need to study for these exams and I couldn't concentrate with you making those comments in that one lesson.. I really didn't mean to snap at you.

I tried to lighten the mood and be nice afterwards too, but frankly, I couldn't keep it up as much as I would've liked. You were avoiding me, glaring at me and in general giving me the cold shoulder - I just didn't feel it was worth it when the only responses you would give to me were "hm" every single time without me even knowing if you listened. It was frustrating; it felt just like every other time you distanced yourself..
Even so, I should've made more of an effort - and I'm sorry that I didn't. I still don't know how to act when you get like this..

Again, I'm really sorry - I really didn't mean it. I hope we can move past this tomorrow..

I'm also sorry my stupid jokes and remarks have been getting harsher and harsher lately - again, it's really not my intention... you know that I don't mean any of it :c

(On an unrelated note, what I said on the bus had nothing to do with anything that happened today - I was referring to the bus driver and hoping the trip home wouldn't turn out as bad as it did with the dodgy guy yesterday missing all the stops ;;; )

---
Please don't say things like that without knowing both sides. You should know me better than that.
I wasn't even pissed, nor was what I said intentional - I was just stressed and trying really hard to concentrate and I misworded what I wanted to say..

it's funny how a single comment can push you to the breaking point within a matter of seconds.

It's like the saying about the straw that broke the camels back, it doesn't matter it is but if it's a bad time you just snap.

I've been there a few times myself.
---
^ You all know it's true
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#34057 Posted: 11:37:42 19/11/2015
Sometimes I hate my life. Today is one of those times.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#34058 Posted: 12:31:26 19/11/2015
Going to a doctors appointment later today.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#34059 Posted: 13:06:32 19/11/2015
I don't want today. I don't want any day, really. I just want to sleep and be left alone and actually know what the **** I'm doing with myself. I'm exhausted, I'm tired of this program, and just that one class is making me want to switch. Just that one ****ing class. I just want to sleep and feel okay, why is that so hard? Nobody seems to understand.

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#34060 Posted: 13:11:35 19/11/2015
Quote: Trix Master 100

[User Posted Image]

Sorry if I'm off topic, but I got confused on the context of this thought. Like it came out like you are coming out as a vampire here.

ehehheheheheheh, what? Nah man nah.

*Looks around nervously*
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#34061 Posted: 13:45:21 19/11/2015

Wisdom teeth coming in?
---
^ You all know it's true
#34062 Posted: 14:10:28 19/11/2015
Quote: Greeble

Wisdom teeth coming in?

Wisdom teeth aren't fangs.
---
#34063 Posted: 14:32:56 19/11/2015

Wisdom teeth coming in?

I have 2 and they're coming through pointed.
---
^ You all know it's true
#34064 Posted: 14:42:09 19/11/2015

Wisdom teeth coming in?

I know for a fact that they're not wisdom teeth though.
---
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#34065 Posted: 14:45:24 19/11/2015

HIHD is secretly a walrus.
#34066 Posted: 14:50:36 19/11/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf

Walrus' have tusks, I'm growing in my fangs.
---
#34067 Posted: 15:54:41 19/11/2015
You're seriously pissing me off. Why the **** are you blaming us for something that we have no control over? It's not our fault that you decided to set up a time without even having everything else set up first. If you knew that we were supposed to film today at those specific times why didn't you just reserve the stuff yourself? What, you send out a few emails and suddenly you think you don't have to do any more work? **** you. Like seriously we're all stressed right now and sorry if things aren't going the way you wanted them to but **** happens, get over it. That doesn't give you any excuse to blame us for this **** when you're equally to blame. And I know it'll affect your grade too but I honestly don't care anymore. I'm just tired of all of this and I want to get whatever we can done. I really just don't even care anymore. I'm just glad you're graduating early 'cause I'm getting tired of you.

---

[User Posted Image]

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:00:36 19/11/2015 by AvatariDragon
#34068 Posted: 17:37:01 19/11/2015

Tusks =/= fangs. he's a vampire.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#34069 Posted: 18:19:45 19/11/2015
YAY more jaw pain. At least that was the last dentist appointment for now.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#34070 Posted: 18:35:37 19/11/2015
Roll on Spring.

I hate the Winter, this weather really brings me down.
---
^ You all know it's true
#34071 Posted: 21:27:23 19/11/2015
Who comes up with these storm names?

Abigail and Barney, seriously..
---
^ You all know it's true
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#34072 Posted: 21:32:38 19/11/2015

If you are talking about things like typhoons and hurricanes they have a list of names that they alternate between each year/storm season.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#34073 Posted: 21:33:43 19/11/2015
Quote: Riolu-Blue-247

If you are talking about things like typhoons and hurricanes they have a list of names that they alternate between each year/storm season.

I just thought it was random.

Thanks for that smilie
---
^ You all know it's true
#34074 Posted: 21:53:45 19/11/2015
I have a certain song playing in my head and it's driving me mad.
---
^ You all know it's true
#34075 Posted: 22:54:30 19/11/2015
****ing idiot...

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#34076 Posted: 01:00:21 20/11/2015
-----
Please, you misunderstood the whole situation.
It's understandable why you did. I probably would've reacted the same way if I saw you say that. But..it just..hurts.
I hope you read my explanation soon so this can be cleared up.
I'm sorry.
-:-
Ouch. Okay, wow.
-:-
I didn't want this roleplay to end up having a bunch of OOC posts.
I guess I could remake it, but the posts are only on the second page, so I suppose it's not too bad.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#34077 Posted: 01:01:17 20/11/2015
wtf, I told you 6 goddamn times I'm not a Christian and you still tried to shove your religious beliefs down my throat. I am not sorry nor will I ever be sorry for telling you I'm not a Christian and I love my demons. Don't belittle me for my beliefs and I'll respect your beliefs. Yea I ****ing laughed when you said I'm going to go hell, I'm already there so leave me alone.
#34078 Posted: 01:53:03 20/11/2015
Such a screw up

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#34079 Posted: 01:56:11 20/11/2015
OH MY ****ING GOD. JUST SHUT THE **** UP. WHO GIVES A ****ING **** IF YOU MAKE FUN OF ME. I AM ACTUALLY ABOUT TO PUNCH YOU.

Sorry, I usually don't show my anger on this sight, but today at school was pretty rough for me..
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#34080 Posted: 03:42:46 20/11/2015

please don't tell me you think you're a dragon..
#34081 Posted: 03:44:16 20/11/2015
Quote: Ninpire

please don't tell me you think you're a dragon..

I don't think I'm a dragon, happy?

But, like, seriously, do people actually think that?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:45:06 20/11/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#34082 Posted: 03:48:39 20/11/2015
Holy ****ing **** guys. I didn't get contact solution, I mistook contact disinfecting fluids for solution. The red label was a huge giveaway though, I wasn't the one who bought it. I could have lost my sight, the **** I squirted in my eye had different corrosive acids in it, and I put it DIRECTLY IN MY EYE, and my contacts SOAKED in it all night, worse eye pain I've ever had, really terrible pain period. I felt like a pussy afterwards because I screamed when I put it in thinking I accidentally got lotion in my eye, and was made at myself for overreacting. I basically did every single thing the instructions told me not to do. I thought it was solution. My eye has been red for a day now.
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#34083 Posted: 04:17:30 20/11/2015
I know that wasn't a good thing to do, I hope your trust hasn't been tested with me now. I swear, and you should know, I wouldn't have done it if I wasn't under so much strain. If you bring it up with me, I'll be completely honest. I feel awful for doing it. I'm a hard worker, I don't do **** like that often, only when I absolutely have to.

-

just let me get through tomorrow easily, i need time to unwind from all this craziness.. you people are still up and rearing to go, i feel like im gonna collapse
#34084 Posted: 04:41:24 20/11/2015
Well, playing Sonic Riders in an attempt to cheer me up/calm me down didn't help. It just made me kinda frustrated. But that's probably because I chose hard tracks.
ROUGE, YOU CAN'T JUST ATTACK AMY WHEN SHE'S IN THE PIT STOP AIR THING
THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#34085 Posted: 04:45:36 20/11/2015
He's right, this music is boring me to sleep. The idea of going there for free is great, but I wish this music had some sort of energy put into it...
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#34086 Posted: 05:18:52 20/11/2015
I HATE THIS BODY SO MUCH. It doesn't help that this body turns off most of the girls I do want to attract (as I doubt a straight girl would want to be in love with a transgender female)
I have to roll the die and hope I find a girl who is bi that I am attracted to and likes me.

I can't get the SRS anytime soon smilie
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:20:05 20/11/2015 by Windumup
#34087 Posted: 05:49:28 20/11/2015
Quote: Windumup
I HATE THIS BODY SO MUCH. It doesn't help that this body turns off most of the girls I do want to attract (as I doubt a straight girl would want to be in love with a transgender female)
I have to roll the die and hope I find a girl who is bi that I am attracted to and likes me.

I can't get the SRS anytime soon :(

Please just- You're confusing sexualities. A straight female wouldn't fall in love with you because you're gonna come out as trans-female. When Straight/Hetreosexuals want males, not a desperate trans-female.

I apologize dearly for this post. I legitimately am not okay with this kind of talk from a person who barely knows of gender and sexualities, and they do so just to get laid or out of desperation. I don't think they know that most people today want a good committed relationship, life is not an orgie-fest or at least shouldn't be one.
---
icon from Empoh
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#34088 Posted: 05:53:31 20/11/2015
You seem to be acting differently towards me and it's honestly scaring me. I'm anxious talking to you.
#34089 Posted: 05:57:09 20/11/2015

I can't get the SRS anytime soon smilie

Please just- You're confusing sexualities. A straight female wouldn't fall in love with you because you're gonna come out as trans-female. When Straight/Hetreosexuals want males, not a desperate trans-female.

I apologize dearly for this post. I legitimately am not okay with this kind of talk from a person who barely knows of gender and sexualities, and they do so just to get laid or out of desperation. I don't think they know that most people today want a good committed relationship, life is not an orgie-fest or at least shouldn't be one.

I mean like I don't want to fall in love with a girl (with her also falling for the male body") only to have it end in heartbreak because she doesn't feel comfortable dating a transgender girl.
---
#34090 Posted: 05:58:53 20/11/2015
^Tbh though posts like that is why everyone here seems to think you're only doing this to get a date. You should probably think about what I said about how you should choose your words carefully. I know this is personal thoughts but still...
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#34091 Posted: 06:00:44 20/11/2015

I mean like I don't want to fall in love with a girl (with her also falling for the male body") only to have it end in heartbreak because she doesn't feel comfortable dating a transgender girl.

y o u a r e a m e m e p l e a s e g o a w a y
---
BREATHE AIR.
#34092 Posted: 06:04:47 20/11/2015
Quote: AvatariDragon
^Tbh though posts like that is why everyone here seems to think you're only doing this to get a date. You should probably think about what I said about how you should choose your words carefully. I know this is personal thoughts but still...

I am just thinking how this will affect my love life
---
#34093 Posted: 06:05:53 20/11/2015

No words can describe how many IQ points I have lost from reading this post. I don't think you understand that a person in a relationship is supposed care if they "love" you. By that I mean Personality wise, not from looks. Gender and sexuality only play a medium sized role in a relationship. No girl is gonna love you, if you do not acknowledge that they are not sex slaves, but the same species with different reproductive organs and intelligence.
---
icon from Empoh
#34094 Posted: 06:08:18 20/11/2015

No words can describe how many IQ points I have lost from reading this post. I don't think you understand that a person in a relationship is supposed care if they "love" you. By that I mean Personality wise, not from looks. Gender and sexuality only play a medium sized role in a relationship. No girl is gonna love you, if you do not acknowledge that they are not sex slaves, but the same species with different reproductive organs and intelligence.

I am pretty certain that a girl wont change her sexuality to stay with me. Maybe some will but that is a low chance
---
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#34095 Posted: 06:10:33 20/11/2015
^What are you trying to accomplish at this point? I'm completely lost.
#34096 Posted: 06:12:32 20/11/2015

I am pretty certain that a girl wont change her sexuality to stay with me. Maybe some will but that is a low chance

People will not change their sexuality, they're kind of born with one and tend to stick with one!! Also you missed my message clearly. Way to treat people as sex toys. And not care for their feelings
---
icon from Empoh
First | Previous | Page 682 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 680 681 682 683 684 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me