Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 653 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 651 652 653 654 655 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#32601 Posted: 21:05:17 05/09/2015
I just love feeling random anger over something that happened months ago.

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#32602 Posted: 22:31:20 05/09/2015
how can I not kill myself when I have nothing to live for now? You were my reason for living and now you're gone. So, why not?

Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#32603 Posted: 23:01:16 05/09/2015
I just need a family who actually cares for me and actually does a good job at controlling their kids and understands how I work. Not this hell hole where I actually feel like I deserve to die at.

. . .
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
spyroisthebest8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2930
#32604 Posted: 04:14:19 06/09/2015
"And,
in the end,
we lie awake,
and we dream of
making our escape
" ;( smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 04:19:07 06/09/2015 by spyroisthebest8
k25205 Green Sparx Gems: 194
#32605 Posted: 05:29:39 06/09/2015
Quote: terrafin2299
how can I not kill myself when I have nothing to live for now? You were my reason for living and now you're gone. So, why not?

You have to find those Other people that care, As impossible as it seems. They Do exist and they do care.
---
why am i still here
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#32606 Posted: 07:37:57 06/09/2015
one out of many school breaks

--------------------------------------
time to wait a week
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:43:46 06/09/2015 by willspyro
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#32607 Posted: 08:39:18 06/09/2015
I'm so torn right now.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#32608 Posted: 13:55:16 06/09/2015
YesyesyesyesyesyesyesYES!
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#32609 Posted: 15:02:31 06/09/2015
Quote: AmethystRose
Can I not get a break? Geez...

Man, I can feel you on thse parts. It's pretty anoying when cartain people just cant leave you the heck alone and attempt everything to get your attention, wether it be good or bad.
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#32610 Posted: 15:26:04 06/09/2015
Quote: BlackWing116

Man, I can feel you on thse parts. It's pretty anoying when cartain people just cant leave you the heck alone and attempt everything to get your attention, wether it be good or bad.

IKR. It's so annoying when people do that. Especially when you try to relax and get constantly interrupted by .... almost everything.
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#32611 Posted: 15:34:45 06/09/2015
Quote: ShadowStorm
Quote: BlackWing116

IKR. It's so annoying when people do that. Especially when you try to relax and get constantly interrupted by .... almost everything.

What I personally hate the most is when I decide to have a good sleep-day and I get interupted by people who demand attention. I don't care wether it be somebody I really like or somebody I hate I will get a grudge on them when they do that.
There are these days I'm like "I don't want to bother with anyone." So I just tend to evoid contact with almost everything I can hear the voice of. On moments like these, I demand alone-time and I'll make it clear hardcore.
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#32612 Posted: 15:46:25 06/09/2015
smilie
Again I agree with you on this one.

Come to think of it... It's like.. Wait hold on... What is that? Yes that...... Oh .... Oh yay. Now that is nice.. OMG That is seriously. Seriously NICE!! Oh that makes me so much happier!!!
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
#32613 Posted: 17:55:00 06/09/2015
Just don't say anything..

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#32614 Posted: 19:00:47 06/09/2015
**** off. I'm done. You know that? I'm ****ing done. And don't try to apologize because I'm done forgiving the both of you. Why have you kept up this act that you actually care so long? GTFO of my life.
I wish it were that easy...

- - -
#32615 Posted: 20:02:04 06/09/2015
I can predict the future!
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#32616 Posted: 20:55:16 06/09/2015
First day with new counselor, I'm so scared I'm making myself feel ill...
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#32617 Posted: 21:28:12 06/09/2015
Now or never. That's what it is. If I don't do it now, I won't be able to bring myself to do it in the future. Do it now. Right now.

Don't worry, this is about watching a video that I half want to watch and half don't want to.
---
#32618 Posted: 23:15:59 06/09/2015
Well today was unproductive. I would have liked to do more but that's what happens when you're in a crappy mood and have no motivation for **** smilie

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#32619 Posted: 04:38:45 07/09/2015
NO
I DONT WANT TO ****ING KNOW THAT YOU HAD SEX WITH HIM
I DONT WANT TO CONSTANTLY BE REMINDED ABOUT HOW YOU PICKED HIM OVER ME
I DONT WANT TO KNOW THAT YOU DID THAT
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THAT HURT TO SEE

IM SO SICK OF ALL THIS BULL**** I JUST WANT TO DIE

-------
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#32620 Posted: 05:12:48 07/09/2015
I hate the headache you get when you cry
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#32621 Posted: 05:25:13 07/09/2015
Reading back over that, I probably shouldn't have written it. Now I'm just depressed ;~;

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#32622 Posted: 05:34:38 07/09/2015
my life is like a car wreck

i think im going somewhere worthwhile, just to get horribly mangled and broken by "safety" precautions i thought i could trust

then, once the bodies are picked up and the car is cleaned up from the streets, i get all fixed up and ready to drive somewhere with more opportunities and a fresh start

only to get wrecked again

- - -
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#32623 Posted: 11:51:44 07/09/2015
Aww you, little things like that (well, it's a big thing really) really mean a lot to me. I really cannot thank you enough for that. I've been in the same boat too of course, it's just that one dang part that honestly came out of nowhere and was never closed because I probably needed to get off pronto at the time.

- - -
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:52:49 07/09/2015 by crystalhero37
#32624 Posted: 12:48:55 07/09/2015
Four posts on this page already? Am I going crazy?

The answer is probably yes. I can just tell that I'm going to have a crazy and hectic year. I just can tell that stuff.
---
spyroisthebest8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2930
#32625 Posted: 19:00:10 07/09/2015
I know I have to stick up for you (or else I'll be in trouble or some ****) but, hate to break it to Ya, you're ****ing wrong. yes, her point isn't 100% right either but at least it makes sense. Stop making a fool outta yourself and admit you're wrong. Either you don't realize it, or you won't give up trying to prove your ****ty point. Nobody's on your side, lmao you think who you are. You think everything will be okay with absolutely no planning, you think you know what the hell you're doing, you wanna have everything now. Why not live comfortably? Face reality, it'll do ya some good. Maybe it'd knock some sense into you! smilie

-----
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:01:31 07/09/2015 by spyroisthebest8
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#32626 Posted: 19:26:49 07/09/2015
I don't really appreciate the people all like 'guys stop harassing the new users !!' because it's only natural that the users would respond like this after what happened the last few months/years. We need to be alert, so that an incident such as "THE GNARLY" doesn't happened again.

No offense to the people who are not in support of the harassment, I can truly see where you are coming from. I feel really bad being paranoid with the new users, but... yeah.

I'm a supporter of both sides, though slightly leaning towards being alert.
---
My life is complete.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#32627 Posted: 19:29:51 07/09/2015
Quote: MagicFizz
I don't really appreciate the people all like 'guys stop harassing the new users !!' because it's only natural that the users would respond like this after what happened the last few months/years. We need to be alert, so that an incident such as "THE GNARLY" doesn't happened again.

No offense to the people who are not in support of the harassment, I can truly see where you are coming from. I feel really bad being paranoid with the new users, but... yeah.

I agree.
I posted about this in another topic, but idk where it is.

I don't like "harassing" users, but this is annoying
a lot
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#32628 Posted: 19:33:39 07/09/2015
Mods can check IP's, if you think a new user is a returning troll, then tell one. Don't harass them, if they are a troll, that's giving them the attention they want. Just saying.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#32629 Posted: 19:34:08 07/09/2015
Quote: Spyrobaro

Being suspicious is fine, but full-blown harassment based on said suspicion is NOT okay.

If you really are that afraid, contact a mod. Confronting the user solves nothing, no matter whether they turn out to be an alt or not.

Also, what in the world of "THE GNARLY"?

Oh no, I don't have anything to do with the harassment. I'm just watching from the sidelines here.

Nah, I'd hate for a mod to get involved with something as little as this.

"THE GNARLY" is my nickname for the gnarlytreesnex incident.
---
My life is complete.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#32630 Posted: 19:34:20 07/09/2015
I don't get why new users are obsessed with banned users, like its some cult,
And why does everyone have to bring up gnarly? He made a mistake, we don't need to go over this every other week on S&N

I don't agree with harassing a user just because of your belief that they might be an alt
Do I think most new users are alts?
Eh, sometimes.
#32631 Posted: 19:56:15 07/09/2015
Oh no, I don't have anything to do with the harassment. I'm just watching from the sidelines here.

Nah, I'd hate for a mod to get involved with something as little as this.

"THE GNARLY" is my nickname for the gnarlytreesnex incident.

I know that, but in your post you pretty much said that it was okay to harass users just because they MIGHT be a returning user. Harassment is a terrible thing, and very much against the rules. It's never okay, even if you suspect someone may be a returning user. Besides, if they ARE a returning user, you're still giving them the attention they want. If they AREN'T a returning user, you're driving a person away.

This is literally part of a mod's job though. If a user returns from being banned, it's their job to deal with it either way. It's better to avoid drama and go tell a mod so they can do an IP check. The drama that happens because overly-paranoid older users are suspicious of a harmless new user is one of the most cringe-worthy things on this damn site. It's completely pointless and makes something that could have been handled in a simple PM into a huge mess. It needs to stop, for real.

Gnarlytreesnex did nothing NEAR extreme enough to warrant panic and hysteria. He was just some silly kid who kept giving people his password.

I'm not the one who's doing the harassment doe. I don't know why you are explaining to me the consequences of harassment based on suspicion. If you said those things to the users who are actually full-on BULLYING the new users, I'm sure you can change their minds. Your words are very powerful. ._. And like I said, I want nothing to do with this besides watching behind a fence and observe. I'm only saying what I'm saying mainly because of observations I have taken the last few months. I'm sorry that you don't agree with me. Yes, I see all the harm it is doing and I REALLY, REALLY hope there was another way. Yes I know the mods are here to check IPs and keep the order and such, but I can change my IP address with no hassle. I can act like a regular user for a long time and then BAM! Chaos, everywhere.

Agreed, I absolutely HATE drama on a forum. Although I get a kick out of it the first few days, when it escalates into something like THIS, that's where I draw the line. I'm sorry I underestimated the mods. There are only a few select mods at the top of my head that actually could actually resolve something like this. Again, sorry to all the mods. :-(

Well, that part is true, I guess. But he did stir up some unnecessary attention.
---
My life is complete.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#32632 Posted: 20:05:36 07/09/2015
I understand the concern with new users being returning guys but it is never an excuse to harass new users regularly. That creates a toxic and unwelcoming behavior that ensures people don't want to come here and the section gets a bad reputation across the rest of the forum. That's a lousy attitude to have and Strider made that thread (and I stickied it) in an attempt to combat it.

If you see a new user coming around acting suspicious, don't run around harassing them thinking they're someone else. PM a mod about it and we'll look into it or notify Dark if it really is someone returning who needs to be banned. I know you think it's bothering us or something but it's really not, and it's our job to do this stuff.
Have your suspicions. It's only natural after years of people who just refuse to let go of the site when they're banned. But don't go breaking the rules yourself and put yourself in hot water with them.

And this is to everyone not just any one user.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#32633 Posted: 20:05:37 07/09/2015
dS needs calm down time.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#32634 Posted: 20:15:55 07/09/2015
I'm not the one who's doing the harassment doe. I don't know why you are explaining to me the consequences of harassment based on suspicion. If you said those things to the users who are actually full-on BULLYING the new users, I'm sure you can change their minds. Your words are very powerful. ._. And like I said, I want nothing to do with this besides watching behind a fence and observe. I'm only saying what I'm saying mainly because of observations I have taken the last few months. I'm sorry that you don't agree with me. Yes, I see all the harm it is doing and I REALLY, REALLY hope there was another way. Yes I know the mods are here to check IPs and keep the order and such, but I can change my IP address with no hassle. I can act like a regular user for a long time and then BAM! Chaos, everywhere.

Agreed, I absolutely HATE drama on a forum. Although I get a kick out of it the first few days, when it escalates into something like THIS, that's where I draw the line. I'm sorry I underestimated the mods. There are only a few select mods at the top of my head that actually could actually resolve something like this. Again, sorry to all the mods. :-(

Well, that part is true, I guess. But he did stir up some unnecessary attention.

Even if you aren't doing the harassment, your original post pretty much says you agree with the idea of doing so. I know that you don't condone it, but your post implies that you don't disapprove of it. I honestly can't tell if I'm agreeing or disagreeing with you, because your opinions in this post seem different from the opinions in your original post.

That's an unfortunate side effect of it, but honestly I'd rather have them reveal themselves later than have people who did nothing wrong be harassed for no reason. And to be completely honest, most returning users suck at hiding who they are. Most of them reveal themselves in two weeks tops. Those who don't actually end up changing for the better.

I sometimes get a kick out of it too, but it also gets tiring when it's over something so trivial. Mods have a better handle on these situations than people seem to realize.

Attention that others gave to him :V

It's CONTINUOUS or EXCESSIVE harassment that I'm not fond of.

But the affect of these mix-ups last longer.

And so I have realized.
---
My life is complete.
#32635 Posted: 20:40:56 07/09/2015
There must be a full moon tonight smilie

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#32636 Posted: 21:03:35 07/09/2015
Wish me luck. Although I'm already wishing myself luck, so it's probably not needed.
---
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#32637 Posted: 21:04:27 07/09/2015
You have no idea what you do to me, seeing that sent my heart a flutter to which it is still racing now as I remember. I know I don't act like it but my love for you is as strong as ever, I am just the weak one for being the way I am. For being.... wrong... And I am sorry. I truly am.

Hot daaaaaam how is it that you are sexier to me than the tall toned cutie thats after me currently, like wow...

------

Therapy went terrible. I screamed at the counsellor. I am so ashamed of myself, why am I even trying? Its clear I cant be fixed... even if I could be fixed its clear some sick part of my mind isnt going to let me... So why am I even trying
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#32638 Posted: 21:13:23 07/09/2015
You've been gone for awhile now but I still seem to think about you and everything that happened. I thought I was over it but apparently not, and it makes me wish I could turn back time to the point where I didn't know you at all.

But believe me when I say, the only pleasurable thoughts I have of you are ones where I'm punching you in the face smilie

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#32639 Posted: 21:23:17 07/09/2015
Quote: parisruelz12
dS needs calm down time.

I got your back.

[User Posted Image]
#32640 Posted: 21:27:42 07/09/2015
I feel like a lot of people need a time out to chill out.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#32641 Posted: 21:35:01 07/09/2015
^ not you trix..

i feel as tho i just need to count to ten cause in all honesty do you even know how stupid you sound? omg i thought i was the confused one but damn you got me beat. wow. smilie

omg what?
#32642 Posted: 21:46:52 07/09/2015
^Wait, what do you mean not me?
---
icon from Empoh
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#32643 Posted: 21:49:56 07/09/2015
^ i didn't want you to think i was saying that about you. ^.^
#32644 Posted: 21:52:17 07/09/2015
^Oh okay.
---
icon from Empoh
#32645 Posted: 22:00:48 07/09/2015
Yes! Yes! YES!

Check that off of the list of things I need to do. I passed with flying colors!
---
First | Previous | Page 653 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 651 652 653 654 655 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me