Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 651 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 649 650 651 652 653 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#32501 Posted: 10:11:42 02/09/2015
Quote: Iceclaw
If people on the internet try to correct my spelling or grammar on something I didn't ask for then I'm just gonna type with worse spelling and grammar just to spite their stupid ass

I honestly don't see how this spites them. It just makes you look slightly immature for doing it and harder to understand.
Batzooka119 Ripto Gems: 720
#32502 Posted: 10:16:46 02/09/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: Batzooka119
You'd be surprised and disappointed at the amount of people who care whether memes are used correctly or not.

Please go away, you're annoying.

No she isnt.

Aww thanks bby <3.

Quote: StormDragon21
Quote: parisruelz12
[User Posted Image]

Just gotta focus.

That's not how you use that meme.

So then, how are you supposedly supposed to use that meme?

You put a problem/situation at the top, then you put a solution/good outcome at the bottom.

http://media.apnarm.net.au/img...va0k2_t300.jpeg
http://image.crowdsocial.com/i...tfpmrz66kqm.jpg
http://media4.popsugar-assets....92.xxxlarge.jpg
Quote: AvatariDragon

Nobody cares.

You'd be surprised and disappointed at the amount of people who care whether memes are used correctly or not.

Okay, seriously?! I wasn't even trying to meme. First off, I didn't even know this was a meme, I was legitimately posting something motivating for myself. Why? Because I'm studying for my learner's permit. You seem to be targeting my posts, please get off of my case, I've never done anything wrong to you.

How do you not know one of the biggest memes out there. My mom even knows what Success Kid is. And I'm not targeting your posts. I just find I have more to say about your posts than anyone elses.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#32503 Posted: 10:27:55 02/09/2015

No she isnt.

Aww thanks bby <3.

You put a problem/situation at the top, then you put a solution/good outcome at the bottom.

Okay, seriously?! I wasn't even trying to meme. First off, I didn't even know this was a meme, I was legitimately posting something motivating for myself. Why? Because I'm studying for my learner's permit. You seem to be targeting my posts, please get off of my case, I've never done anything wrong to you.

How do you not know one of the biggest memes out there. My mom even knows what Success Kid is. And I'm not targeting your posts. I just find I have more to say about your posts than anyone elses.

about the meme thing, thats an easy answer :
[User Posted Image]

Well, all I have to say is:
[User Posted Image]
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#32504 Posted: 10:30:56 02/09/2015
I'm alive I survived lolol.

now just to get rid of these cough and nasty voice and i'll be back fully.

Now I have to pick options for year 12

I'm starting to look forward to 2016

If I can lose more weight and hit my goal of 65-70 kilos I will be really happy.

2016 gonna bring new things including a new look for me.

This year so far has been fun shout out to all my mates you've brought some of me to the surface it's time the rest should come out soon.
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
Gage Platinum Sparx Gems: 6654
#32505 Posted: 10:50:32 02/09/2015

No she isnt.

Aww thanks bby <3.

I don't really understand how her misusing a meme gives You a lot more to say about her post than anyone else's here.
---
Got it Memorized?
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#32506 Posted: 12:32:49 02/09/2015
I still don't want to talk with you, I can belittle myself without your input....
~~~~~
I guess being made to be in the dark was a good thing cause I really saw the true meaning of hate. I'm not gonna hate, I can't and won't become that. I'm still afraid of the dark but I'll get through it cause love is more powerful then hate....
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#32507 Posted: 14:27:50 02/09/2015
I wanna know where I fit in.

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#32508 Posted: 14:43:44 02/09/2015
Quote: Gage

No she isnt.

Aww thanks bby <3.

I don't really understand how her misusing a meme gives You a lot more to say about her post than anyone else's here.

It's because I have nothing else to say about anyone else's posts. It just happens that ever time I see a post I can comment on, it's hers.

Please stop intruding on people's personal thoughts or I will report you to a mod.

I don't see what rule in breaking. If I'm breaking a rule, I'll gladly stop, but I see no need to stop if I'm not breakin any rules.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#32509 Posted: 14:48:28 02/09/2015
It's because I have nothing else to say about anyone else's posts. It just happens that ever time I see a post I can comment on, it's hers.

Personal Thoughts isn't a place for you to stalk and comment as you see fit. What authority do you have to make such judgements in the first place? Nobody wants to hear your unnecessary input when they're trying to vent. Yeah sometimes people comment on others' posts, I've even done it a couple times, but that's how we learn and we move on. You just don't seem to get it, and that's a problem.

I don't see what rule in breaking. If I'm breaking a rule, I'll gladly stop, but I see no need to stop if I'm not breakin any rules.

It's called common courtesy, something you need to learn, apparently. Just because being an annoying prick isn't against the rules that doesn't give you the right to be one, especially for such a stupid reason as a meme. Just grow up and leave people alone.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:53:40 02/09/2015 by AvatariDragon
#32510 Posted: 14:53:01 02/09/2015
Quote: AvatariDragon

It's called common courtesy, something you need to learn, apparently. Just because being an annoying prick isn't against the rules that doesn't give you the right to be one, especially for such a stupid reason as a meme. Just grow up and leave people alone.

I'd just ignore her. Everything and anything you say will fuel her fire, so if you don't say anything, she can't respond to anything.
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#32511 Posted: 15:23:36 02/09/2015
[User Posted Image]
^Me right now. *Bites in apple*
I just can't stand this whole life anymore. I'm kinda done with it all. The stalking, the spamming
Heck. I can't even have time alone these days. No, alwayys have to be nice. Always the one assulted.
Sorry, but if this is what a distance relationship is, I hate it, I detest it and I rather not do it at all. I seriously rather break up and mind my own **** rather than constantly being glued to an idiot who expects you to do everything. From being polite to killing all my free spare time spending with him. What's so free on spending time with OTTHERS!?
Also, If you have only assulting-speach in your inventory, don't say anything at all. That would spare me so much more blood and sanity.

Rant.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#32512 Posted: 15:47:06 02/09/2015
EVERYONE PLEASE JUST STOP THIS ARGUING. Thanks.

I'm scared right now...
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#32513 Posted: 16:10:52 02/09/2015
Quote: Spyrobaro
*coughs*

Quote: Forum Rules
Don't troll/flame other users
Provoking other people intentionally or insulting them is not a good practice and such posts will be deleted.
Responding to these posts is ill-advised, especially if they have worked to rile you up, instead just report the post and move on.

That's not helping.
#32514 Posted: 16:25:21 02/09/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf
That's not helping.

All I'm saying is that Bat is indeed breaking the rules, and pointing out which rule is being broken. Does that not help? :V

I understand what you're trying to do, but his argument should come to a close. Giving her something to reply to will just drag the argument further.
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#32515 Posted: 16:25:50 02/09/2015
I spend over 20 euro's to help you in life. By paying you 2 adorable plushies. And your realization is this... You avoid me.......
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
#32516 Posted: 16:51:19 02/09/2015
All I'm saying is that Bat is indeed breaking the rules, and pointing out which rule is being broken. Does that not help? :V

It helps, just ignore Mesu. He's not worth the breath.

Care to tell me what I did wrong?
#32517 Posted: 16:59:55 02/09/2015
AGAIN, PLEASE STOP ARGUING.

Thank you.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:12:33 02/09/2015 by StormDragon21
#32518 Posted: 17:01:46 02/09/2015
Care to tell me what I did wrong?

She wasn't "adding fuel to the fire", she was merely pointing out that what Bat was doing was in fact breaking the rules.

Then of course you get on her case about it and how she's "adding fuel to the fire" when you telling people not to respond is not necessarily helping either.

You know batzooka is gonna comment on the rules thing. Let's be real. I'm just trying to stop the arguing. But the "waste of breath" thing was just unnecessary. Hostile comments aren't gonna help in this situation.
#32519 Posted: 17:11:03 02/09/2015
AGAIN, STOP ARGUING.

Thank you.

You're not in charge of me, shove off.

Okay, I'll add "Please".
---
#32520 Posted: 17:12:45 02/09/2015
You know batzooka is gonna comment on the rules thing. Let's be real. I'm just trying to stop the arguing. But the "waste of breath" thing was just unnecessary. Hostile comments aren't gonna help in this situation.

Even if she does, it doesn't change that fact that she's breaking the rules.

Nah, I think it was necessary, but to each his own.

And it's not "hostile", just me expressing that you're not worth the time or effort.

How was it necessary?
Ok. Cool. But I viewed it as hostile because there was no need to say how you feel about me. I tend to keep the thoughts on other users who I'm not fond of to myself, because I add nothing to them by telling what I don't like about them.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#32521 Posted: 17:16:17 02/09/2015
oh my god, just drop it already you guys pt isnt the place for this, take it to pm or something
#32522 Posted: 17:16:53 02/09/2015
How was it necessary?
Ok. Cool. But I viewed it as hostile because there was no need to say how you feel about me. I tend to keep the thoughts on other users who I'm not fond of to myself, because I add nothing to them by telling what I don't like about them.

It just felt necessary to me because of the constant bull**** you start.

There was no need for you to tell Baro that she was "adding fuel to the fire" when she in fact wasn't, so shove off.

That doesn't help gets things done, now does it?

What constant bull****?

Lol there was no reason for you to join this conversation either. Yet you did it.
Is shove off your new thing?

I'm actually really impressed with your constant unpacking of quotes btw.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#32523 Posted: 17:18:14 02/09/2015
Quote: arceustheprime
oh my god, just drop it already you guys pt isnt the place for this, take it to pm or something

Thank you.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#32524 Posted: 17:28:54 02/09/2015
Rant about above posts.

JUST. TAKE IT. TO THE. ****ING PM. IT'S THERE FOR A ****ING REASON.

*cough*
---
My life is complete.
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#32525 Posted: 17:31:00 02/09/2015
Seriously guys stop this.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#32526 Posted: 17:51:51 02/09/2015
getting this back on track with some edgy thoughts
i honestly feel completely awful right now bleh
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#32527 Posted: 18:04:02 02/09/2015
If people on the internet try to correct my spelling or grammar on something I didn't ask for then I'm just gonna type with worse spelling and grammar just to spite their stupid ass

I honestly don't see how this spites them. It just makes you look slightly immature for doing it and harder to understand.

Here lemme explain a little more on what I mean

Maybe spite was the wrong word too aaah
If a person didn't ask, if the site isnt school related,or if youre not talking to someone in a formal way then fixing their spelling and grammer is rather unnecessary IMO
If a word is mispelt in a way where it gives the word a new meaning, I can kind of understand depending in the context
But people are always dicks about it when words are even slightly mispelt and its just unnecessary
If they're pissed off because I accidentally mispelt "necessary" as "necessery" or I forget to put an apostrophe for my contractions for example then I'm just gonna intentionally worsen my spelling or grammar to piss them off even more
Because this isnt a school site and in sites like this forum you don't need to speak formally, so people here can type however they feel.
I can care less what they think how smart or mature I seem because the way you type for pleasure doesn't actually really show your intelligence

Just wanted to point that out, maybe I should've explained further in the first post
Uh if you wanna argue then reply via pm since this thread isnt a place for that :x
---
Twinkies and 2hus
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#32528 Posted: 18:04:37 02/09/2015

They certainly will get annoyed if they corrected her in the first place.
---
BREATHE AIR.
#32529 Posted: 18:06:14 02/09/2015
All this arguing bs is dumb as hell tbh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:06:47 02/09/2015 by Mesuxelf
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#32530 Posted: 18:09:28 02/09/2015
Ya know I normally stay out of the arguments but ya know I feel as tho I have to say this cause omg it's so important...

Good luck parisruelz12 on obtaining your Learners Permit. ^.^

Have a lovely day! ~
#32531 Posted: 18:16:46 02/09/2015
All this arguing bs is dumb as hell tbh.

*dies from laughter*

I honestly don't know what you think that'll do. Keep to yourself. With Mesu being as thick headed as he is, he's gonna respond to this, and another argument is gonna take place. How do people stand you and your constant bull****. Just shove off.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#32532 Posted: 18:18:34 02/09/2015
Be strong, be brave, be who you are. Never let others tell you otherwise. Alone we are scared and afraid but together we are brave and strong!
---
SC
#32533 Posted: 18:23:27 02/09/2015
I honestly don't know what you think that'll do. Keep to yourself. With Mesu being as thick headed as he is, he's gonna respond to this, and another argument is gonna take place. How do people stand you and your constant bull****. Just shove off.

If he responds, I don't really have any reason to respond myself.

I just thought the way he worded it was funny because it gave me the impression that he didn't know how to respond properly.

I'm not the one getting pissed at people over grammar or going and telling people that they're "adding fuel to the fire" when they're not.

Not only that, but unlike you, I'm not intruding on other people's personal thoughts, which is breaking the rules mind you.

No, you shove off. smilie

I worded t weirdly because I put something real persona on here, so I edited it real quick because I decided I didn't want others to see it.
#32534 Posted: 18:28:32 02/09/2015
I feel like throwing my phone right now. And then I remember I was lucky to get this one when I broke my last phone.
---
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#32535 Posted: 18:52:53 02/09/2015
My mood went from 100 to 0 real fast, then when I thought that was it, it managed to get lower. Some people get to me so much :c it's not even in my control, there's nothing I can do, the last thing I want is to cause drama, but I feel so bad... I'm actually on the verge of tears :'(

- - -
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
Gage Platinum Sparx Gems: 6654
#32536 Posted: 19:45:19 02/09/2015
Quote: thumper
Ya know I normally stay out of the arguments but ya know I feel as tho I have to say this cause omg it's so important...

Good luck parisruelz12 on obtaining your Learners Permit. ^.^

Have a lovely day! ~

Yes indeed, best wishes. smilie
---
Got it Memorized?
First | Previous | Page 651 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 649 650 651 652 653 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me