Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 635 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 633 634 635 636 637 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#31701 Posted: 19:03:47 28/07/2015
Quote: k25205
Quote: DragonCamo

That's a very idiotic thing to believe in today's harshly judgement world. Everyone hates themselves to a very small degree. No matter what. Growing up female, it is impossible not to have to think of others opinions on you with the way you dress and the way you act and carry yourself etc. Males have it much easier in this world because someone isn't going to judge them, and then hurt them physically. Yes. People. Including myself. Shouldn't be so harsh on themselves. Once you are into the mind set. It is very difficult to get out. As a person who's brain is broken, and literally won't allow me to be happy, it's real ****ing hard to start liking myself. My point in making this. Think of other people's situations before you judge. And maybe. Just maybe. Reach a hand out and help them. You could use your past experience to help them. Not all people, like myself. Would want that help. But it's better then siting on the sidelines b**ching about us.

I'm sorry, I don't usually like to start ****, but I can't this go.
I can't exactly blame you as you probably haven't had first hand experience (guessing you're female, correct me if i'm wrong).
I wouldn't say that males have it worse, but I would say that it's pretty much equal to females. The best example I can come up with is if a male showed stereotypical "feminine" behavior. If a guy liked something like sewing, cooking, cleaning, designing or things that seemed more like female interests, they get ****. If a guy shows any "femininity", they immediately get ragged on and called gay or words I don't feel like saying. At least from my perspective and experiences, these more "feminine" guys have to be extremely careful what they do and how they act. They have to walk right, they have to talk right, they have to show interest in the rights things. One slip up, and you're being called a homosexual. Not only that, many of these "homophobes" are known to assault people they believe are homosexual. What's even worse is if you are gay. You have to go through life (school for me) hiding who you are and being afraid of everyone who looks at you. You have to go through every day wondering if those girls over there are talking about you being gay, if that person who looked at you knows you like guys, if you're going to get beat up when you walk into the locker room. What would happen if you were out? Would they allow you in the locker rooms at all or would they force you to change somewhere else? Growing up in the country isn't the best place either. It's customary for "bullies" to prey on people they feel are weaker. Usually, they believe that guys that show feminine qualities are weaker and so feed on them. I understand that not everyone is the same and maybe some people don't give a **** about what other people think or aren't afraid to be who they are. This is only one example but I still believe that men do not have it easier in this horrible world.

I completely understand where you are coming from. Girls have the same problem when they act to "manly". But my main point in saying that. Makes get paid more. Males don't have to worry (other than what you said) about getting judged. What my main point was. Read what you molded. The end. Physically hurt. Ie. Rape. Girls have to worry about males unable to control themselves because they were "asking for it" that's an extra step girls have to take. My stepfather criticizes each and every outfit I wear. Because "boys may get the wrong idea". I do t dress sluttly. I wear nothing that goes above my knee. I cover up when I'm in a swim suit. And I only wear stuff above the knee in the safety of my home.

I can go on and on about this subject. Don't get me wrong. That's hard for guys to go through. But girl have so much more to deal with.

idk man as a girl myself guys have to go through an equal amount of issues to us, those issues just tend to differ from our own a lot. that doesn't make them any less bad however.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#31702 Posted: 20:11:11 28/07/2015
I've made up my mind... Im going to vanish. Seeing as I have lost everyone... whats the point anymore
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#31703 Posted: 20:27:27 28/07/2015
I had a horrible feeling this was going to happen, he's better steer clear of that house.
---
^ You all know it's true
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#31704 Posted: 21:55:54 28/07/2015
So it seems that my eyes always hurt the most the morning after I cry myself to sleep... I need to stop doing that so much.

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
k25205 Green Sparx Gems: 194
#31705 Posted: 21:57:41 28/07/2015
Quote: AvatariDragon
So it seems that my eyes always hurt the most the morning after I cry myself to sleep... I need to stop doing that so much.

-----

I know that feeling. If you ever need to talk just PM me. I'll try my best to help/be a good friend.
---
why am i still here
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#31706 Posted: 22:29:34 28/07/2015
Quote: Greeble
Also CAV i was making a point that if you like yourself, you shouldn't worry about others opinions of you.

I suppose I get that (but easier said than done with people like myself who depend on feedback to have a positive or negative outlook), but the way you worded it only makes it sound like people are destined to have people hate them. All that will serve to do is make them wonder what they did to get that, or enforce the idea that they're unlikable and shouldn't bother.

Either way it was a misstep.

I completely understand where you are coming from. Girls have the same problem when they act to "manly". But my main point in saying that. Makes get paid more. Males don't have to worry (other than what you said) about getting judged.

Most boys and men have a standard of manliness they have to hope to be. Men are socially expected to not show any weakness, lest they be called cowardly or overly sensitive or a flat out whiner. As such it isn't uncommon for a lot of guys to just bottle up their feelings rather than express them or speak on them in a healthy manner.

Also it's more socially acceptable for girls to like masculine things than for guys to like feminine things. Tomboys have been an established thing for decades now, while a boy liking feminine things is still often seen as strange or unnatural.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:33:39 28/07/2015 by CAV
valskeletor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1155
#31707 Posted: 22:29:44 28/07/2015
lol i'm really trying not to freak out right now but i'm so nervous

- - -
---
tubular
#31708 Posted: 22:41:54 28/07/2015
I've cried myself to sleep for 9 nights now. Tonight will be night number 10.

I've never cried this much before.
---
why am i still here
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#31709 Posted: 22:53:18 28/07/2015
Quote: DragonCamo

That's a very idiotic thing to believe in today's harshly judgement world. Everyone hates themselves to a very small degree. No matter what. Growing up female, it is impossible not to have to think of others opinions on you with the way you dress and the way you act and carry yourself etc. Males have it much easier in this world because someone isn't going to judge them, and then hurt them physically. Yes. People. Including myself. Shouldn't be so harsh on themselves. Once you are into the mind set. It is very difficult to get out. As a person who's brain is broken, and literally won't allow me to be happy, it's real ****ing hard to start liking myself. My point in making this. Think of other people's situations before you judge. And maybe. Just maybe. Reach a hand out and help them. You could use your past experience to help them. Not all people, like myself. Would want that help. But it's better then siting on the sidelines b**ching about us.

I'm sorry, I don't usually like to start ****, but I can't this go.
I can't exactly blame you as you probably haven't had first hand experience (guessing you're female, correct me if i'm wrong).
I wouldn't say that males have it worse, but I would say that it's pretty much equal to females. The best example I can come up with is if a male showed stereotypical "feminine" behavior. If a guy liked something like sewing, cooking, cleaning, designing or things that seemed more like female interests, they get ****. If a guy shows any "femininity", they immediately get ragged on and called gay or words I don't feel like saying. At least from my perspective and experiences, these more "feminine" guys have to be extremely careful what they do and how they act. They have to walk right, they have to talk right, they have to show interest in the rights things. One slip up, and you're being called a homosexual. Not only that, many of these "homophobes" are known to assault people they believe are homosexual. What's even worse is if you are gay. You have to go through life (school for me) hiding who you are and being afraid of everyone who looks at you. You have to go through every day wondering if those girls over there are talking about you being gay, if that person who looked at you knows you like guys, if you're going to get beat up when you walk into the locker room. What would happen if you were out? Would they allow you in the locker rooms at all or would they force you to change somewhere else? Growing up in the country isn't the best place either. It's customary for "bullies" to prey on people they feel are weaker. Usually, they believe that guys that show feminine qualities are weaker and so feed on them. I understand that not everyone is the same and maybe some people don't give a **** about what other people think or aren't afraid to be who they are. This is only one example but I still believe that men do not have it easier in this horrible world.

I completely understand where you are coming from. Girls have the same problem when they act to "manly". But my main point in saying that. Makes get paid more. Males don't have to worry (other than what you said) about getting judged. What my main point was. Read what you molded. The end. Physically hurt. Ie. Rape. Girls have to worry about males unable to control themselves because they were "asking for it" that's an extra step girls have to take. My stepfather criticizes each and every outfit I wear. Because "boys may get the wrong idea". I do t dress sluttly. I wear nothing that goes above my knee. I cover up when I'm in a swim suit. And I only wear stuff above the knee in the safety of my home.

I can go on and on about this subject. Don't get me wrong. That's hard for guys to go through. But girl have so much more to deal with.

Holy ****ing ****.

Boys do have to worry about being judged! Have you ever been to a High School? Where I come from, if you didn't fit into a certain cliche as a guy, you were pretty much bullied and judged relentlessly. Sometimes you were even beaten up. There was no place to hide because teachers didn't give a flying **** because to them, boys had to suck it up and be tough. However, boys can be emotional, boys can cry, boys can feel like they don't belong. Hell, According to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, men actually commit suicide more then females do. Why is this because again, boys are taught by society that they can't ****ing be emotional because if they do, they're called names and judged.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
valskeletor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1155
#31710 Posted: 23:19:47 28/07/2015
Quote: parisruelz12

Holy ****ing ****.

Boys do have to worry about being judged! Have you ever been to a High School? Where I come from, if you didn't fit into a certain cliche as a guy, you were pretty much bullied and judged relentlessly. Sometimes you were even beaten up. There was no place to hide because teachers didn't give a flying **** because to them, boys had to suck it up and be tough. However, boys can be emotional, boys can cry, boys can feel like they don't belong. Hell, According to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, men actually commit suicide more then females do. Why is this because again, boys are taught by society that they can't ****ing be emotional because if they do, they're called names and judged.

We are on completely different pages right now. I am fully away that males have problems fitting in. My point is that sometimes, and in most cases, females have more troubles. Now, my point wasn't just personality or emotional issues or or fitting in or. fitting in. I meant every single thing that could possibly come up. and let's face it, once your out of high school, that **** gets toned down a lot. I point wasn't the emotional issues, i meant all issues in general. IE women being paid less in the same exact fields as men, like you said (but with males), not being able to act
unladylike) I'm sorry for having offended you.

actually, the wage gap refers to the average pay of a female vs the average pay of a male, not within the same business and usually not within the same field. females work in lower paying fields of work on average compared to men. although this is still a cultural problem, it's a very different problem. in fact it's illegal to pay males and females different for working the same job with the same level of experience and qualifications in the united states and presumably most first-world countries.

and in terms of culture, both males and females both face big problems, although very different ones. males get unequally higher prison sentences for the same crime, are significantly less likely to win child custody cases due to a cultural belief that females are better parents, and are more likely to be the victims of violent crime.

although it's completely true that in many third-world and less developed countries that females have much less rights, in most first world nations it's practically equal.
---
tubular
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#31711 Posted: 23:59:13 28/07/2015
Quote: valskeletor

Holy ****ing ****.

We are on completely different pages right now. I am fully away that males have problems fitting in. My point is that sometimes, and in most cases, females have more troubles. Now, my point wasn't just personality or emotional issues or or fitting in or. fitting in. I meant every single thing that could possibly come up. and let's face it, once your out of high school, that **** gets toned down a lot. I point wasn't the emotional issues, i meant all issues in general. IE women being paid less in the same exact fields as men, like you said (but with males), not being able to act

actually, the wage gap refers to the average pay of a female vs the average pay of a male, not within the same business and usually not within the same field. females work in lower paying fields of work on average compared to men. although this is still a cultural problem, it's a very different problem. in fact it's illegal to pay males and females different for working the same job with the same level of experience and qualifications in the united states and presumably most first-world countries.

and in terms of culture, both males and females both face big problems, although very different ones. males get unequally higher prison sentences for the same crime, are significantly less likely to win child custody cases due to a cultural belief that females are better parents, and are more likely to be the victims of violent crime.

although it's completely true that in many third-world and less developed countries that females have much less rights, in most first world nations it's practically equal.

This is why I don't feel like feminism is needed in America as much as it's needed in third world countries, girls there struggle to even read. Girls get stoned to death for driving a car, girls are treated more like cattle rather then human beings.

Basically what I'm saying is: It's good to have feminism, but other places need it more right now.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
spyroisthebest8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2930
#31712 Posted: 00:48:50 29/07/2015
Nooooo, this really can't happen! smilie I feel like everything is gone... Which it basically is. I have to stay hopeful, like that'll happen... I feel so stupid. No matter how many times you told me not to do that I told you it was gonna be alright... And I was wrong. I hate myself for that so much. I regret it. Now I feel like **** because it's all gone. I ruined it. Please, please let it work out where everything is okay.

-----
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#31713 Posted: 02:30:08 29/07/2015
Quote:
HEY! okay since i associate you with yugioh so much, esp yugioh gx because i think you started getting into it when i first started following you, i’m gonna go with something like an eevee? because they remind me of jaden a lot and i associate him with you too. either an eevee or an espeon

IM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS holy crap

textexttexttext
#31714 Posted: 03:00:31 29/07/2015
fighting with someone you love really sucks </3
---
why am i still here
#31715 Posted: 03:19:14 29/07/2015
Ew, wtf no. Just stop.

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#31716 Posted: 03:30:52 29/07/2015
Quote: valskeletor

Holy ****ing ****.

Men have four time higher suicide rate then women, if we get divorced our lives become ruined giving women half of our money and never seeing your kids and sometimes having to move in with your parents.

if you cry or show emotion your a pussy, every man is expected to never show emotion and cry thus killing themselves more often. we have double the prison sentence then women, women don't have to pay alimony men do.

male abuse is hardly ever mentioned or looked at its always focused at women because they are the majority of the victim. Male rape victim are laughed at and mocked and in a lot of countries its not even considered rape, its only If you have been penetrated.

girls can wear guys clothes and girls clothes but if guys do it they get mocked. if we try to defend ourselves in an abusive relationship we are labled abusers we have zero to almost none sucuide and abuse shelters and we make up 90% of workplace deaths and we have a short crappy life cause we die early. I know that women still have issues but I think that mens issues are very important but womens issues are considered more important by society and thus having us ignored and worst of all we get basically **** all funding for male sickness like testical cancer. **** being a man sucks a lot!
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#31717 Posted: 04:29:45 29/07/2015
Plz ignore, just a hardcore pms-ing ***** over here <3

Why is it that whenever you want it, I do it even though I don't necessarily want it at the moment, but when I want it, you don't do the same for me? Ugh... Whatever.

Goddamn it those were MINE. I bought them with my OWN money, and they were ****ing expensive, don't eat all of them when I'm gone and leave the ****ing empty package sitting there! I even hid them away in a bag, how the **** did you find those anyway? Grrr...
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#31718 Posted: 04:42:19 29/07/2015
NO
ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN IS DOWN
HOW DO I LIVE
---
Gay 4 GARcher
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#31719 Posted: 05:17:55 29/07/2015
i wasted a whole summer seeing as i didn't reach my goal of becoming level 30 on league
---
words. letters. filler.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4397
#31720 Posted: 05:56:28 29/07/2015
Oh no, I am soooooooooooo scared D:
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#31721 Posted: 06:30:30 29/07/2015
It finally came! <3
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#31722 Posted: 08:05:39 29/07/2015
Where did we get these nice handled silverware? These please me and make me feel nice and fancy.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#31723 Posted: 08:12:26 29/07/2015
I haven't really been feeling social lately. I'll have my moments where I'll make some posts on some sites, for example, then vanish... And I try to make sure I talk to friends but I just feel so exhausted and wish I could get away from it all for a little bit. But then I'd feel like a horrible friend and then that makes me even more afraid to talk to my friends because what if they get upset with me and my sanity just spirals.

My mind's tendency to wander and torment me can't be healthy.

I feel like I worded this so poorly because I always make posts like this when I'm tired and not thinking clearly... hbsfkdg
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:14:49 29/07/2015 by IsisStormDragon
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#31724 Posted: 08:43:17 29/07/2015
I didn't do anything to you! What have I done now!? What's your ****ing problem now I didn't do anything!

Well great there go my headphones. I don't even have money at all to buy new ones... just...****ing great.... first this stupid keyboard, now the ****ing headphones. This vacation is a nightmare.

And on top of that all I'm constantly crying and nobody is ever ****ing going to make me happy!
**** this life! **** this world! I'm done being myself....
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:22:15 29/07/2015 by BlackWing116
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#31725 Posted: 13:31:56 29/07/2015
I seriously don't understand your humor at all. To throw a dog against the wall to see it slide down is ****ing cruel. You laugh cause the dog is limping yet you're scared someone is going to turn you in for animal abuse. You need help girl and to be honest with you saying that it's your dog and you can do what you want with her is ****ing wrong. I'll take the dog and find her a loving home, you are an animal abuser and someone will turn you in.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#31726 Posted: 14:09:02 29/07/2015
Quote: thumper
I seriously don't understand your humor at all. To throw a dog against the wall to see it slide down is ****ing cruel. You laugh cause the dog is limping yet you're scared someone is going to turn you in for animal abuse. You need help girl and to be honest with you saying that it's your dog and you can do what you want with her is ****ing wrong. I'll take the dog and find her a loving home, you are an animal abuser and someone will turn you in.

Sorry if this is intruding in your business, but you really should report this person if they aren't a close friend (you should report them anyways, but with close friends it's harder to do. Abuse is wrong no matter what form.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#31727 Posted: 14:20:41 29/07/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf

Sorry if this is intruding in your business, but you really should report this person if they aren't a close friend (you should report them anyways, but with close friends it's harder to do. Abuse is wrong no matter what form.

I reported her this morning. Apparently some other people have reported the abuse as well. Hopefully the dog will be removed from the home today.
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#31728 Posted: 14:36:11 29/07/2015

I reported her this morning. Apparently some other people have reported the abuse as well. Hopefully the dog will be removed from the home today.

I was going to say something along the lines of Mesu. That is just ridicekous. That dog deserves better. I hope he gets a better life soon.
#31729 Posted: 15:45:34 29/07/2015
My eyes ache again, and I didn't cry myself to sleep last night. What the **** is wrong now?

---

Stop it. Sit on your hand if you have to, just stop it.

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#31730 Posted: 17:32:04 29/07/2015

Thank you. You did the right thing.
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#31731 Posted: 21:48:58 29/07/2015
Ugggh I agree with you there but I really wish I didn't see that, now I'm reminded of stuff.
#31732 Posted: 23:03:00 29/07/2015
Quote: Cynderfan507
Pretty much all my family members: cf u nevr leave ur room y u no spend time w/ us start coming out of ur room we nevr get 2 c u
*i come out of my room for like 20 minutes*
My family members: omfg cf y dont u just go upstairs ur 2 loud we r busy

... Uh. ***** please. I doubt you're always ****ing busy every time I exit my room. Y'all just don't wanna spend time with me. Why else do you think I lock myself up all day? To stay out of your way. Be ****ing grateful. I don't have to be so nice. ._.

Story of my life smilie
---
why am i still here
#31733 Posted: 00:24:26 30/07/2015
Sorry...

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#31734 Posted: 00:45:39 30/07/2015
How the **** does this drawer work? It has this metal pieces that were never ****ing drilled onto, what the hell?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#31735 Posted: 00:54:54 30/07/2015
We should talk more. I'm still nervous to try and talk to you.
spyro fan 8 Ripto Gems: 2948
#31736 Posted: 01:00:59 30/07/2015
I just got back from a 3 year hiatus from this site and I'm afraid of being known as the hipster who went on this site before Skylanders was a thing. I came back to talk to my old friends but sometimes I wonder if they're ever coming back. I feel stupid rambling about stuff that no one else cares about, I'm an adult. I should learn to move on. But I've lost almost everything in my real life and I don't want to lose this site or the memories I made with my best friends so many years ago. ._.
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#31737 Posted: 01:39:42 30/07/2015
I'm not sure how useful hiding negative emotions from others actually is.

I'm not very good at being helpful when someone else is having a hard time, I mean, I downright freeze up, I don't know how to comfort or help others unless I know them as well as this one person. It adds to my general feelings of inferiority, uselessness, and when others actually try to help me, it's so unfamiliar to me. I'm quite incapable of helping others emotionally, so what help do I actually deserve from them?

I don't want to impose on others. I'm very tied up in how others perceive me, incredibly so, but I sometimes like to act as if I'm somehow invincible to that when, more often than not, I'm not at all. I'm a massive coward. I'm afraid to become close to people. I've become even terrified of disagreeing with anyone, especially friends. I hate myself so much and it's not like I don't try not to hate myself, or to do things about it.

I hate how I'm so hypersensitive. It's disgusting to me since I don't know how to deal with it.

I'm a lot to deal with if I'm actually comfortable with you, and it's probably not even worth your time? I don't trust others, and it has so little to do with thinking ill of people or of humanity as a whole, rather, it's just me, I don't trust others and it's not because they are untrustworthy, but because of something else...

And my memory is just getting worse.

I don't want to have my family spend any more money on me than they already have.

Okay, okay. I don't feel like writing any more.

I'm not really looking for advice. I just need to rant.
#31738 Posted: 04:06:58 30/07/2015
Thank god my grandparents replaced the carpet in their bathroom with tile. If they hadn't, I would be in so much trouble for getting blood everywhere.

---
why am i still here
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#31739 Posted: 05:10:36 30/07/2015 | Topic Creator
i hope you're experiencing what you put me through ya jackass

--------
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#31740 Posted: 05:20:15 30/07/2015
**** yes I'm so happy!
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#31741 Posted: 08:26:47 30/07/2015

Hello old thoughts of wanting myself to suffer and think I deserve it... It's been a long while since I last had you... It's just that seeing you like this wants me to just take all of the pain onto myself, I think it would be a lot more bearable than the emotional pain I'm going through right now by having to watch you go through that... I try to be happy and optimistic, but it ****ing wears on me and wears on me until I just...cannot take it anymore... And you ****ing wonder why I'm so goddamn depressed all of the time... It's because even when I think the day is going just swell and I fool myself into believing I'm having a good time, nope... it's ripped away from me. I can't have that... I don't deserve to have happiness... Stupid me... I should have known...
And you're not helping, you son of a *****... get out of my sight... There's a reason I don't talk to you anymore, asshole.
----
I wish I would win the lottery, so ****ing bad... I wouldn't even use it on myself, I'd take care of my family and friends first... to help them... If only...
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:27:29 30/07/2015 by AmethystRose
#31742 Posted: 08:55:12 30/07/2015
You made a mistake so why not just be big enough to admit to it?
---
^ You all know it's true
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#31743 Posted: 09:12:47 30/07/2015
After hearing about this, what the ****.

---------

**** me dsl internet I love it when it crashes and doesn't work for awhile.
#31744 Posted: 14:23:56 30/07/2015
An apology isn't gonna do **** when he's already dead. Stupid ****er...

R.I.P. Cecil

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#31745 Posted: 14:35:12 30/07/2015

R.I.P. Cecil

-----

A friend?
---
^ You all know it's true
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#31746 Posted: 14:40:32 30/07/2015

R.I.P. Cecil

-----

Sorry for your loss. smilie
---
My life is complete.
#31747 Posted: 14:43:42 30/07/2015

R.I.P. Cecil

-----

A friend?

Quote: MagicFizz

R.I.P. Cecil

-----

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/29/...he-lion-killed/
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:44:43 30/07/2015 by AvatariDragon
#31748 Posted: 14:48:18 30/07/2015

R.I.P. Cecil

-----

A friend?

Quote: MagicFizz

R.I.P. Cecil

-----

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/29/...he-lion-killed/

I saw that.

How can people be so cruel.
---
^ You all know it's true
First | Previous | Page 635 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 633 634 635 636 637 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me