Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 496 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 494 495 496 497 498 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#24751 Posted: 01:26:36 20/10/2014
Why would you use question marks... They make you look like you're completely clueless.
Why aren't placeholders good enough to use temporarily... They can easily be changed.
Why are individuals worth less than groups... At least the individuals have names.
Anything... is better... than question marks... when you know what they conceal...
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#24752 Posted: 01:54:52 20/10/2014
My gem count has had a 7 in in for the past month. I'm not sure if I should see that as a sign of good luck or that something really unlucky is about to happen. <.>;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#24753 Posted: 02:57:49 20/10/2014
Quote: HIR
My gem count has had a 7 in in for the past month. I'm not sure if I should see that as a sign of good luck or that something really unlucky is about to happen. <.>;

Science doesn't need luck!
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#24754 Posted: 03:20:37 20/10/2014
oh my gosh, I keep on seeing this black cat outside (not on my path) every month, then a few minutes ago, after taking my dogs out, I see a black cat with white paws, wtf ?
#24755 Posted: 03:39:14 20/10/2014
Quote: Spyrobaro
Quote: willspyro
oh my gosh, I keep on seeing this black cat outside (not on my path) every month, then a few minutes ago, after taking my dogs out, I see a black cat with white paws, wtf ?

scourge is coming for you

tigerstar was always his

[User Posted Image]

nooooooooooooooooooo
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#24756 Posted: 03:52:54 20/10/2014

tigerstar was always his

[User Posted Image]

nooooooooooooooooooo

I have to agree. It will be a green hedgehog that kicks ya to the curb. Scourge ain't dealing with this other Scourge nonsense.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#24757 Posted: 03:55:02 20/10/2014
Quote: Trix Master 100

tigerstar was always his

[User Posted Image]

nooooooooooooooooooo

I have to agree. It will be a green hedgehog that kicks ya to the curb. Scourge ain't dealing with this other Scourge nonsense.

wrong
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#24758 Posted: 04:16:20 20/10/2014
*rabid frothing*
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#24759 Posted: 04:40:56 20/10/2014
Dad. I was never ****ing taught how to clean up soda properly. Without any sticky ass issues. And usually whatever you say is ****ing false. Sure wasting paper towels is wasting money, but making more laundry is gonna waste water and money. Also you never really help teach me anything important about cleaning that.

I officially regret being in this world, as your supposed child. Because you're a dumb ass with no self control, feelings, hearing, or any common ass sense. And when you got a facebook you have been changing the ****ing wallpapers on yours and mom's computers non ****ing stop. And posting a lot of annoying ****. I regret introducing you to the internet. I regret being your daughter. Also do yourself a god damn favor for mom, get a hearing aid, do your own damn laundry, and personally GET A ****ING JOB YOU LAZY PIECE OF NO LIFE **** THAT NEEDS TO SHOOT HIMSELF IN THE HEAD!
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#24760 Posted: 04:50:22 20/10/2014
^ o__O
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
Riku-sempai Platinum Sparx Gems: 5664
#24761 Posted: 05:14:26 20/10/2014
I'm sorry.. I really am, i'm sorry that I annoy you, i'm sorry that I'm clingy, i'm sorry that I can't do anything good anymore, i'm sorry I'm not helpful, I'm sorry that I'm an idiot, I'm just so sorry about the things I do, you really don't need it.. i'll try to be as quiet as possible, i'll try not to annoy you, I won't touch you, I won't do anything, I promise. I'm just sorry you've had to put up with me for so long when I'm like this, I only hope I can stop myself now.

Help me stranger, I'm begging for more, you've got plenty to spare, but you just stare at the floor
Help me stranger, these streets are alive, I'm a capable man, who just got lost in his ride.
Such is life.

-
Holy **** I am tearing apart.
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:01:04 20/10/2014 by Riku-sempai
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#24762 Posted: 07:04:03 20/10/2014
Every part of my mind is screaming. "You ****ed up"
I'm sorry.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#24763 Posted: 07:53:59 20/10/2014
I'm doing something. I can tell I'm doing something. I'll distance myself, if that'll make better. I won't be so clingy. I don't want to hurt you. I don't want anything bad to happen to you because of me.
-:-
Holy ****. Oh my god. Why. WHY. I wasn't able to do anything. ;-;
Why does this downward spiral have to happen?
#24764 Posted: 07:55:22 20/10/2014
I will do everything I can. I promise. I'm not leaving.
---
#24765 Posted: 08:06:05 20/10/2014
why am I still up at 3 in the morning ?
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#24766 Posted: 09:49:57 20/10/2014
You know there's something wrong with you when the best part of your day is going to sleep.
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#24767 Posted: 11:05:02 20/10/2014
Ahh I wish I didn't see that, totally my fault ;A;
#24768 Posted: 18:04:43 20/10/2014
these

these are nostalgic tears
Xalainu Gold Sparx Gems: 2208
#24769 Posted: 18:21:00 20/10/2014
Does your mom really hate me that much?
Maybe she'd be happy and throw a party if I died...
---
Happiness comes from pain. If you do not get through the pain, you do not get the happiness in the long run.
#24770 Posted: 19:33:05 20/10/2014
I think I see why a friend of mine never respected you in the first place.
You disrespect others behind their back(s)!
And you don't seem to feel bad about it, either!
Well now I SOMEWHAT know just exactly what to do with my life, mom.
I'll do what it takes to move far, far away from you.
I'll use that job-finding program to my advantage.
I'll save up money to move far, far away from you, and also use the money to support myself.
Because apparently you have no respect for others at all unless they're your chosen ones.
I'm also too afraid to tell you everything because you'll either yell at me or you'll do something that's drastic.
I'd tell you the truth about what my REAL beliefs are; what my views are on SOME other things, be it political or not, but you'd probably just yell at me for having those beliefs.
I'd also tell you what my sexuality is, but you'd just try to convince me that I'm confused and/or just straight.
It's no wonder why my friend never respected you.
When I move out, I'm gonna start talking to her again, whether you like it or not.
And if I do so happen to get married, you're not gonna be allowed to have a speech at my wedding.
I'm probably also ashamed to be going to church anyway because the church probably doesn't care about the feelings of crime victims, let alone the feelings of gay people.
When I earn enough money to move out, I'll make sure that I'm far away from you. And when it's possible, I'll ask my boyfriend to come with me so we can look after each other and make sure nothing horrible happens to one another. I don't care if you think it's wrong. I'd like to live my life MY way. I will read books when I feel like it. I will not let you force me into doing what you think is "healthy for my development". If I want to play video games, then I will, even if I do end up doing video game walkthroughs/commentary for fun, and maybe a living! If I want to do 3D animation as a possible job, then I will. When the time is right, I WILL disappear from your tyranny. I will NOT let you control me anymore.
---
Happiness comes from pain. If you do not get through the pain, you do not get the happiness in the long run.
#24771 Posted: 20:35:49 20/10/2014
Though i'm feeling better, though i'm feeling stronger, I still don't know if i'll survive all of this.
This living hell is only gonna get worse, huh?
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#24772 Posted: 21:08:00 20/10/2014

CAUSE YOUR TEACHERS DECIDED TO GIVE YOU STUPID AMOUNTS OF HOMEWORK THAT TAKE ALL ****ING NIGHT TO DO AND YOURE TIRED AS **** BECAUSE OF ALL OF THE ****ING HOMEWORK THAT THEY GAVE YOU ALKDFNAsmilieFOMADV;SKDGUFUS AREPIEOF
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#24773 Posted: 22:01:33 20/10/2014
I really am a terrible person..
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#24774 Posted: 22:31:29 20/10/2014
CELEBRATE!
KYOKO KIRIGIRI 1/8TH SCALE BY PHAT COMPANY FINALLY HAS A RELEASE DATE!
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
Gay 4 GARcher
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#24775 Posted: 22:33:19 20/10/2014
VOG ROPW ZO EOI NRCP JO SYYN JVUK IN? GVE CLY EOI KJURR VCLCKKUPW QY CPZ QE XLUYPZK CPZ QCSUPW OJVYL NYONRY BCKV IK CLOIPZ? U GURR POJ JORYLCJY NYONRY BCKVUPW QE XLUYPZ RUSY JVCJ XOL C QUPIJY. EOI CAJICRRE QCZY QE XLUYPZ ALE CPZ UJ JCSYK C ROJ JO QCSY VUQ ALE RUSY JVCJ. CPZ GVE ZO EOI SYYN AOPJCAJUPW QE QOQ, JOO? U GURR WYJ JVY NORUAY UPHORHYZ UX EOI SYYN VCLCKKUPW QY, QE XLUYPZK, CPZ QE XCQURE. EOI SYYN KNLYCZUPW ALCN CLOIPZ JO CRR EOIL XLUYPZK CPZ XCQURE GVYP UP LYCRUJE, UJ'K EOI GVO UK BYUPW JVY BIRRE. GVE ACP'J U BY VCNNE? GVE ZO EOI UPKUKJ OP ACLLEUPW JVUK OP? U CQ KO KUAS OX JVUK CPZ TIKJ GCPJ UJ JO YPZ. QCSUPW EOIL XCQURE VCLCKK QE XLUYPZ RUSY JVCJ UKP'J WOUPW JO VYRN CPEJVUPW. UJ'K OPRE WOUPW JO QCSY QY YHYP QOLY IPAOQXOLJCBRY CLOIPZ EOI. TIKJ KJON UJ!
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#24776 Posted: 22:36:57 20/10/2014
Quote: Ninpire

CAUSE YOUR TEACHERS DECIDED TO GIVE YOU STUPID AMOUNTS OF HOMEWORK THAT TAKE ALL ****ING NIGHT TO DO AND YOURE TIRED AS **** BECAUSE OF ALL OF THE ****ING HOMEWORK THAT THEY GAVE YOU ALKDFNA;DFOMADV;SKDGUFUS AREPIEOF

lol no, I'm on Fall Break :P
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#24777 Posted: 22:38:06 20/10/2014
Quote: DarkCynder10
VOG ROPW ZO EOI NRCP JO SYYN JVUK IN? GVE CLY EOI KJURR VCLCKKUPW QY CPZ QE XLUYPZK CPZ QCSUPW OJVYL NYONRY BCKV IK CLOIPZ? U GURR POJ JORYLCJY NYONRY BCKVUPW QE XLUYPZ RUSY JVCJ XOL C QUPIJY. EOI CAJICRRE QCZY QE XLUYPZ ALE CPZ UJ JCSYK C ROJ JO QCSY VUQ ALE RUSY JVCJ. CPZ GVE ZO EOI SYYN AOPJCAJUPW QE QOQ, JOO? U GURR WYJ JVY NORUAY UPHORHYZ UX EOI SYYN VCLCKKUPW QY, QE XLUYPZK, CPZ QE XCQURE. EOI SYYN KNLYCZUPW ALCN CLOIPZ JO CRR EOIL XLUYPZK CPZ XCQURE GVYP UP LYCRUJE, UJ'K EOI GVO UK BYUPW JVY BIRRE. GVE ACP'J U BY VCNNE? GVE ZO EOI UPKUKJ OP ACLLEUPW JVUK OP? U CQ KO KUAS OX JVUK CPZ TIKJ GCPJ UJ JO YPZ. QCSUPW EOIL XCQURE VCLCKK QE XLUYPZ RUSY JVCJ UKP'J WOUPW JO VYRN CPEJVUPW. UJ'K OPRE WOUPW JO QCSY QY YHYP QOLY IPAOQXOLJCBRY CLOIPZ EOI. TIKJ KJON UJ!

Gazuntite
---
now its time to get funky
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#24778 Posted: 22:57:36 20/10/2014
Quote: xXBeavcoonXx

Gazuntite

This is gold.
---
#hu
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#24779 Posted: 23:29:50 20/10/2014

NEIN FICK DU!
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#24780 Posted: 00:18:55 21/10/2014
hello
why the **** am i doing mg homework
eh whatever
#24781 Posted: 00:28:02 21/10/2014
Ru R zn gsrh dzb, zmw blf'w drkv nv rmgl tizb
Sfmwivwh lu nroorlmh lu kvlkov dlfow yv tozw zmw hsrmv
Ml lmv sviv szgrmt nv, gszg dlfow yv hl mrxv gl hvv
Yfg gszg prmw lu qlb droo mvevi rmgvigdrmv...
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#24782 Posted: 00:58:27 21/10/2014
Quote: wspyro
Quote: HIR

Science doesn't need luck!

Funny you should say that. In what I can only describe as an Act of God, the centrifuge containing my transformed E Coli (for biology) died suddenly, locking everything inside it. So I lost 3 and a half hours of work. <.>;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#24783 Posted: 04:01:55 21/10/2014
For you~

Fly higher and higher
Where wings of love come flying over me
While my heart is calling out
For you...

Although it's just another day
A day before tomorrow
I have to cherish every moment
By kissing you

With the moon and stars above
I know I belong to you somehow

I should found another way
To tell you that I love you
I don't know why I took it for granted
With you by my side

CRY
Then I have come to realise
To have someone together now they're apart
I wish I had the kind of power
To turn the tide and turn back that time

Fly higher and higher
Where wings of love come flying over you
Let me be the one to hold you close and give you happiness
Without you there's nothing in this world to carry on
So I'm sending all my love
To you...

Tell me the things I want to hear
Caress me to your heaven
These are the words I kept in my heart
And they're like a key

Why, we took this long and winding road
We're lost inside a labyrinth of love
Together we must strike up the fire
To burn the souls to the highest height

Fly higher and higher
Where waves of joy come flowing over you
Here we have to sing the song of love that gave us happiness
Without you, there's no one in this world who makes me feel this way
For you.
I swear I'd never let you go
I can't live without your lovely smile
Forever my heart would let me know
You're the only one for me there
I treasure your warm and tender heart

Fly higher and higher
Where waves of joy come flowing over me
My heart is calling out for you 'cause you're my happiness

Fly higher and higher
Where wings of love come flying over you
Let me be the one to hold you close and give you happiness
Without you, there's nothing in this world to carry on
For you...
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#24784 Posted: 04:08:22 21/10/2014
I need to stop before this develops. Why am I suddenly feeling old feelings? It's because of what happened, isn't it? I don't want this to happen.
I am really pissed off that the wireless internet won't work for my desktop computer. And if it does work, for the short amount of time it did this morning, why is so fricken slow? That wireless adapter is crap. Get a better one. I need a better working and larger computer to work on. You don't seem to understand that.
I feel like I haven't been breathing properly all day. I need to calm down, sit up straight, and take deep breaths. But I know I won't. Even if I do that, it won't help. I'm just feeling nervous and regret. This is probably going to carry on for the rest of the night.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:09:35 21/10/2014 by Spyro-Gamer
#24785 Posted: 05:10:26 21/10/2014
I'm gonna lose everything and everyone at this rate..
---
#24786 Posted: 05:39:24 21/10/2014
this school year will be a breeze ~
#24787 Posted: 07:57:40 21/10/2014
I will be happy
---
MoonDragon36 Gold Sparx Gems: 2452
#24788 Posted: 11:00:49 21/10/2014
God why is everyone so ****ing depressed all the time. I mean I get it ****'s happening, but guess what **** happens to all of us you, me, everyone ok and I have **** tonnes of stuff i'm trying to deal with, and it would be a whole lot easier if I didnt have to deal with everyone elses too! I'm sick and tired of pretending to be the happy one and having to make everyone else feel better, and then have to go home and try deal with that **** and homework and I just feel so emotionally and mentally drained all the time! (And physically too latly as i have been sick and can hardly even breath properly. It feels like a bag is being held over my head with this cough). I'm just so tired and scared and I don't know how I'm going to get through all of this...
---
Alt/egirl crossed with a Hippy, some days be gamer life others I just wanna dance with the forest fairies smilie
Follow me on twitch: twitch.tv/R3DV3LV3T
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#24789 Posted: 21:24:33 21/10/2014
Why am I already shaking?
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#24790 Posted: 21:24:50 21/10/2014
It sucks that I had to work on my birthday smilie
Hell, they didn't even get the DQ ice cream cake they normally get on peoples birthdays.
~CHEAPSKATES~ ¬¬
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#24791 Posted: 23:26:38 21/10/2014
Why do I even bother making ****ing friend if I loose them in the end?! God...****ing...Tell me why! TELL ME WHY! They don't die or anything...No...The worse part is they leave me...They ****ing leave me...I'm so tired...I'm so tired of walking...I just want to lay in the snow and go numb....This just makes me so tired...I don't want to do this anymore...Life is just so hard live when in pain...I'm trying...I'm trying so hard...Trying so hard to tolerate....To endure...But I've gotten so weak...I can't...I'm suffocating here, just someone ****ing punch me! Just beat me down or something! Just please....I want it to stop...Just please...Just please...Help me...

I don't want to be me anymore....God....Why can't I be someone else?
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#24792 Posted: 00:55:03 22/10/2014
I like how when i come back everything slows down in activity
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#24793 Posted: 01:32:40 22/10/2014
Today was actually decent..

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#24794 Posted: 01:42:21 22/10/2014
Now remind me, why did you name your bear Portilligan? Is that even a word? Do you even have a story behind it? I would honestly like to hear about this.
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#24795 Posted: 02:39:48 22/10/2014
fgdg trh tyru7657
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#24796 Posted: 03:01:09 22/10/2014
Quote: Wild
fgdg trh tyru7657

I agree
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
First | Previous | Page 496 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 494 495 496 497 498 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me