Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 393 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#19601 Posted: 08:45:47 15/06/2014
It feels like my computer's clock is stuck at 4:45 right now, what.

okay now it's 4:46
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:46:50 15/06/2014 by Wild
Toynerd14 Ripto Gems: 95
#19602 Posted: 11:25:44 15/06/2014
Quote: Cynderfan507
Quote: Jaggedstar
smilie is so annoying right now

What's annoying about it?

Oh ****, my post isn't annoying, is it?

No, he's probably talking about the massive amount of complaining coming from the Trap Team forums.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#19603 Posted: 11:28:59 15/06/2014
Quote: Toynerd14
Quote: Cynderfan507
smilie is so annoying right now

What's annoying about it?

Oh ****, my post isn't annoying, is it?

No, he's probably talking about the massive amount of complaining coming from the Trap Team forums.

Cynderfan-I don't find you annoying at all! Never have smilie

Toynerd-I'm a girl, and I never go into the skylanders boards. I'm talking about the sudden Pinkie Pie spam, that user who capitalises letters where they shouldn't be, and there were two other things that just left my mind. I'll get back to you on those smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#19604 Posted: 11:35:14 15/06/2014
Quote: Crookshanks

Toynerd-I'm a girl, and I never go into the skylanders boards. I'm talking about the sudden Pinkie Pie spam, that user who capitalises letters where they shouldn't be, and there were two other things that just left my mind. I'll get back to you on those smilie

Hey! Pinkie Pie is to bring joy! And laughter!

[User Posted Image]

I WANT THE BRONY-HATING CROOKSHANKS BACK
---
oh my god
#19605 Posted: 11:54:41 15/06/2014

[User Posted Image]

Crookshanks? Who in the name of Ponyville is Crookshanks?!

[User Posted Image]

-----
---
oh my god
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#19606 Posted: 12:53:08 15/06/2014

[User Posted Image]

I DO TOO

I CANT STAND HIM/HER/IT NOW
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#19607 Posted: 13:37:06 15/06/2014
Quote: hardcoreignitor

[User Posted Image]

I DO TOO

I CANT STAND HIM/HER/IT NOW

ME TOO!

Say, who is this Crookshanks? Does she like parties, friendships and magic? What about sunshines, rainbows and lollipops?

[User Posted Image]

-----
---
oh my god
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#19608 Posted: 15:24:09 15/06/2014
ugh ponies
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#19609 Posted: 15:32:15 15/06/2014
My eyes hurt and they feel raw... I was crying too hard for too long last night >.>

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#19610 Posted: 16:26:41 15/06/2014
Omy.... So powerfull.... Good lord I mastered your counterpart so you're an easy take!
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#19611 Posted: 16:32:09 15/06/2014
Quote: CommanderGame
ugh ponies

:c
*Tear drops from eye*
#19612 Posted: 18:55:37 15/06/2014
Heheheheheh... Game Grumps is so funny.
#19613 Posted: 19:06:30 15/06/2014

Just don't look at the fan base! Otherwise you're going to find a bunch of them criticizing Arin on how he plays video games! Like really, it doesn't stop! Makes you wonder why Arin is still sticking around. :T
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:06:47 15/06/2014 by wspyro
#19614 Posted: 19:12:43 15/06/2014
Quote: wspyro

Just don't look at the fan base! Otherwise you're going to find a bunch of them criticizing Arin on how he plays video games! Like really, it doesn't stop! Makes you wonder why Arin is still sticking around. :T

Don't get me STARTED on Sequelitis/ Jontron comments. They never stop!
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#19615 Posted: 19:24:32 15/06/2014
Leave Bad News Wreckers alone!
---
#19616 Posted: 19:29:23 15/06/2014
Quote: Spyrobaro
Quote: wreckingballbob
Leave Bad News Wreckers alone!

leave us alone with your bad news you blue chicken nugget

It's for Bad News Barrett!
---
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#19617 Posted: 20:18:56 15/06/2014
Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie, and I threw this party just for you!

Were you surprised? Were ya? Were ya? Huh huh huh? Well, that's silly! What kind of welcome party would this be if it were quiet? I mean, duh, bo-ring! Y'see, I saw you when you first got here, remember? You were all "hello" and I was all [deep gasp], remember? Y'see I've never saw you before and if I've never saw you before that means you're new, 'cause I know everypony, and I mean everypony in Ponyville! And if you're new, that meant you haven't met anyone yet, and if you haven't met anyone yet, you must not have any friends, and if you don't have any friends then you must be lonely, and that made me so sad, then I had an idea, and that's why I went [deep gasp]! I must throw a great big ginormous super-duper spectacular welcome party and invite everyone in Ponyville! Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie, and I threw this party just for you! Were you surprised? Were ya? Were ya? Huh huh huh? Well, that's silly! What kind of welcome party would this be if it were quiet? I mean, duh, bo-ring! Y'see, I saw you when you first got here, remember? You were all "hello" and I was all [deep gasp], remember? Y'see I've never saw you before and if I've never saw you before that means you're new, 'cause I know everypony, and I mean everypony in Ponyville! And if you're new, that meant you haven't met anyone yet, and if you haven't met anyone yet, you must not have any friends, and if you don't have any friends then you must be lonely, and that made me so sad, then I had an idea, and that's why I went [deep gasp]! I must throw a great big ginormous super-duper spectacular welcome party and invite everyone in Ponyville! Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie, and I threw this party just for you! Were you surprised? Were ya? Were ya? Huh huh huh? Well, that's silly! What kind of welcome party would this be if it were quiet? I mean, duh, bo-ring! Y'see, I saw you when you first got here, remember? You were all "hello" and I was all [deep gasp], remember? Y'see I've never saw you before and if I've never saw you before that means you're new, 'cause I know everypony, and I mean everypony in Ponyville! And if you're new, that meant you haven't met anyone yet, and if you haven't met anyone yet, you must not have any friends, and if you don't have any friends then you must be lonely, and that made me so sad, then I had an idea, and that's why I went [deep gasp]! I must throw a great big ginormous super-duper spectacular welcome party and invite everyone in Ponyville! Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie, and I threw this party just for you! Were you surprised? Were ya? Were ya? Huh huh huh? Well, that's silly! What kind of welcome party would this be if it were quiet? I mean, duh, bo-ring! Y'see, I saw you when you first got here, remember? You were all "hello" and I was all [deep gasp], remember? Y'see I've never saw you before and if I've never saw you before that means you're new, 'cause I know everypony, and I mean everypony in Ponyville! And if you're new, that meant you haven't met anyone yet, and if you haven't met anyone yet, you must not have any friends, and if you don't have any friends then you must be lonely, and that made me so sad, then I had an idea, and that's why I went [deep gasp]! I must throw a great big ginormous super-duper spectacular welcome party and invite everyone in Ponyville! Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie, and I threw this party just for you! Were you surprised? Were ya? Were ya? Huh huh huh? Well, that's silly! What kind of welcome party would this be if it were quiet? I mean, duh, bo-ring! Y'see, I saw you when you first got here, remember? You were all "hello" and I was all [deep gasp], remember? Y'see I've never saw you before and if I've never saw you before that means you're new, 'cause I know everypony, and I mean everypony in Ponyville! And if you're new, that meant you haven't met anyone yet, and if you haven't met anyone yet, you must not have any friends, and if you don't have any friends then you must be lonely, and that made me so sad, then I had an idea, and that's why I went [deep gasp]! I must throw a great big ginormous super-duper spectacular welcome party and invite everyone in Ponyville! Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie, and I threw this party just for you! Were you surprised? Were ya? Were ya? Huh huh huh? Well, that's silly! What kind of welcome party would this be if it were quiet? I mean, duh, bo-ring! Y'see, I saw you when you first got here, remember? You were all "hello" and I was all [deep gasp], remember? Y'see I've never saw you before and if I've never saw you before that means you're new, 'cause I know everypony, and I mean everypony in Ponyville! And if you're new, that meant you haven't met anyone yet, and if you haven't met anyone yet, you must not have any friends, and if you don't have any friends then you must be lonely, and that made me so sad, then I had an idea, and that's why I went [deep gasp]! I must throw a great big ginormous super-duper spectacular welcome party and invite everyone in Ponyville! Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie, and I threw this party just for you! Were you surprised? Were ya? Were ya? Huh huh huh? Well, that's silly! What kind of welcome party would this be if it were quiet? I mean, duh, bo-ring! Y'see, I saw you when you first got here, remember? You were all "hello" and I was all [deep gasp], remember? Y'see I've never saw you before and if I've never saw you before that means you're new, 'cause I know everypony, and I mean everypony in Ponyville! And if you're new, that meant you haven't met anyone yet, and if you haven't met anyone yet, you must not have any friends, and if you don't have any friends then you must be lonely, and that made me so sad, then I had an idea, and that's why I went [deep gasp]! I must throw a great big ginormous super-duper spectacular welcome party and invite everyone in Ponyville! Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie, and I threw this party just for you! Were you surprised? Were ya? Were ya? Huh huh huh? Well, that's silly! What kind of welcome party would this be if it were quiet? I mean, duh, bo-ring! Y'see, I saw you when you first got here, remember? You were all "hello" and I was all [deep gasp], remember? Y'see I've never saw you before and if I've never saw you before that means you're new, 'cause I know everypony, and I mean everypony in Ponyville! And if you're new, that meant you haven't met anyone yet, and if you haven't met anyone yet, you must not have any friends, and if you don't have any friends then you must be lonely, and that made me so sad, then I had an idea, and that's why I went [deep gasp]! I must throw a great big ginormous super-duper spectacular welcome party and invite everyone in Ponyville! Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie, and I threw this party just for you! Were you surprised? Were ya? Were ya? Huh huh huh? Well, that's silly! What kind of welcome party would this be if it were quiet? I mean, duh, bo-ring! Y'see, I saw you when you first got here, remember? You were all "hello" and I was all [deep gasp], remember? Y'see I've never saw you before and if I've never saw you before that means you're new, 'cause I know everypony, and I mean everypony in Ponyville! And if you're new, that meant you haven't met anyone yet, and if you haven't met anyone yet, you must not have any friends, and if you don't have any friends then you must be lonely, and that made me so sad, then I had an idea, and that's why I went [deep gasp]! I must throw a great big ginormous super-duper spectacular welcome party and invite everyone in Ponyville!

See? And now you have lots and lots of friends!

Too long, didn't read, but made me laugh.

Anyway, who wants a virtual REALITY darkSpyro?
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#19618 Posted: 20:29:31 15/06/2014
Quote: LocoGuy107

Flame wars, trolls and religious wars. Who the hell wouldn't want that? ^-^ You'd have to be crazy to not want that.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#19619 Posted: 20:30:33 15/06/2014
*jazz hands*
#19620 Posted: 20:34:03 15/06/2014
Quote: parisruelz12

Flame wars, trolls and religious wars. Who the hell wouldn't want that? ^-^ You'd have to be crazy to not want that.

Jesus, what's wrong with you people? I thought this was one of the better forums on the Internet. It probably is but still
#19621 Posted: 20:43:34 15/06/2014
I'm never gonna watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic... EVER! I ain't gonna end up like Crookshanks.
#19622 Posted: 20:44:04 15/06/2014
@the boob topic

Why do people like boobs so much?
---
oh my god
#19623 Posted: 20:44:46 15/06/2014
I'm never gonna watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic... EVER! I ain't gonna end up like Crookshanks.

Agreed 100%.
---
#19624 Posted: 20:47:32 15/06/2014

You won't so long as you don't take everything way too far. I like MLP but I ain't roleplaying as Pinkie Pie on Dark Purple Dragon Forum.

Amen... I couldn't really get into the show anyway.
#19625 Posted: 20:52:35 15/06/2014
@the boob topic

you're the lesbo, you tell me
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#19626 Posted: 20:53:29 15/06/2014
Why make new avatars when you have a couple hundred old ones saved up?
#19627 Posted: 20:54:36 15/06/2014
@the boob topic

"They're soft"
A friend of mine told me this when I was in 10th grade.
#19628 Posted: 20:59:42 15/06/2014
@the boob topic

Because BOOBIES!
#19629 Posted: 21:00:40 15/06/2014
I am so extremely pissed off about this I will literally ****ing rip someone's head off.

The world must burn today. The entire ****ing world shall burn.
#19630 Posted: 21:01:47 15/06/2014
Quote: HotDogAndZap
I am so extremely pissed off about this I will literally ****ing rip someone's head off.

Coming from a guy with a Toothless avatar.

Just go ahead and go to the roof of your house. Feel that wind, man!
#19631 Posted: 21:04:13 15/06/2014
Jesus, what's wrong with you people? I thought this was one of the better forums on the Internet. It probably is but still

Breaking News: The joke has touched the surface of Mars!

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me princess! I'm very new on this forum.
#19632 Posted: 21:06:33 15/06/2014

but you just came back from Disney how can you not be ecstatic D:
#19633 Posted: 21:06:38 15/06/2014

Coming from a guy with a Toothless avatar.

Just go ahead and go to the roof of your house. Feel that wind, man!

*girl

But-but it's raining..
#19634 Posted: 21:09:18 15/06/2014
Quote: AvatariDragon
My eyes hurt and they feel raw... I was crying too hard for too long last night >.>

-----

Aw... Here's an internet hug. * hugs phone *
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#19635 Posted: 22:19:38 15/06/2014
@the boob topic

Let's get real here.

I read once somewhere it had to with remembering our own mother's boobs when we were breastfeeded, as it not only helped us grow, but it also showed us their love to us.

There. Problem Solved.
#19636 Posted: 22:20:16 15/06/2014
Quote: CommanderGame
@the boob topic

you're the lesbo, you tell me

I DON'T EVEN KNOW aewfcefrthb

Quote: wspyro
@the boob topic

"They're soft"
A friend of mine told me this when I was in 10th grade.

they're soft
---
oh my god
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#19637 Posted: 22:24:49 15/06/2014
@the boob topic

because they're cool
#19638 Posted: 22:36:44 15/06/2014
^ok

has it been neonspyro's birthday for 2 days or am i just not sleeping
---
oh my god
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#19639 Posted: 23:10:54 15/06/2014
Idk which is worse. Siblings giving no ****s if you are sleeping to the point you have thoughts of locking them out or packing your **** and moving to some place a lot quieter. Because I woke with another goddamn head ache. I like the house, but placing an owl next to a early bird is a terrible idea. To the point where owl with beat the **** out of that bird. OR how **** runs down on my computer when trying to calm down on here. I mean can't some people just ugh. I'm not even gonna even go into details. Maybe it's time I should be more open to other forums.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
First | Previous | Page 393 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me