Favorite Skylander Couples [CLOSED]
porsche9000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2204
#101 Posted: 18:01:24 05/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Ya I see that
---
pretty obvious but... yeah I'm not active here anymore
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#102 Posted: 22:48:29 05/06/2012
Just stop being rude to my friend for goodness sake please and ignitor101 I green sparx i have been here for a while please i'm not
trying to be mean ok
D-Rex Blue Sparx Gems: 815
#103 Posted: 23:16:52 05/06/2012
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs7...arx-d4phl20.png

I'll just leave this here...
No I didn't draw it. It just amuses me.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#104 Posted: 23:47:22 05/06/2012
she is my fav skylander anyway
Cynder Lover25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2332
#105 Posted: 01:12:29 06/06/2012
stelth elf x flameslinger
---
Been here since 2012...still a gold sparx
#106 Posted: 02:39:40 06/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: whirlwind fan
she is my fav skylander anyway

Thanks for sticking up to me
---
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#107 Posted: 02:56:25 06/06/2012

1. Spyro and Cynder
  2. Sunburn and Whirlwind
  3. Flameslinger an Stealth Elf
#108 Posted: 03:44:27 06/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Yay I agree with all of those
---
Inkie566 Green Sparx Gems: 223
#109 Posted: 14:34:48 08/06/2012
smilie x smilie

Already posted multiple times, but they're just so alike :3
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#110 Posted: 15:52:15 08/06/2012
IgnitorxChop Chop
Hex X Stealth Elf
Eon X Kaos --- They're really at war over broken hearts!
Maybe Drobot X Whirlwind
Trigger Happy X His Guns
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:03:24 08/06/2012 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
Sanctum Nomen Green Sparx Gems: 416
#111 Posted: 16:43:54 08/06/2012
Can we also talk about what skylanders really coöp well together?

Like Ignitor and Eruptor in gameplay really compensate eachothers weakness
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#112 Posted: 17:50:41 08/06/2012
I generally find shipping 50% funny, 50% creepy, especially when there is no evidence for said relationship but I can see why some of these couples work...

Stealth Elf x Flameslinger
Spyro x Cynder
Sunburn x Sonic Boom - Sorry OP, Sonic Boom is a better fit than Whirlwind, your explaination of popular + cute doesn't actually work because I'd say that within Skylands Sunburn would not be considered a "popular boy" he seems more of an outcast/loner type to me. His backstory says he's hunted by dark wizards and bounty hunters so he'd be constantly moving from place to place never really getting to know anyone, a story that fits well with Sonic Boom who hid in the mountains from an evil wizard. I see them meeting whilst taking refuge on a mountain from the wizards that were hunting them.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
joedelta Green Sparx Gems: 418
#113 Posted: 18:13:03 08/06/2012
Fraternization-
Court decisions in some U.S. states have allowed employers a limited legal right to enforce non-fraternization policies among employees (i.e., policies forbidding employees to maintain certain kinds of relationships with each other). Since the 1990s, such corporate policies have been increasingly adopted in the United States in the pursuit of objectives such as protecting professionalism and workplace productivity, promoting gender equality and women's rights, or avoiding and mitigating the impact of sexual harassment lawsuits.

NO Fraternization in My Skylanders workplace.
---
Need Dark Spyro or $$$$$$. 36 out of 37 Baby
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#114 Posted: 18:42:25 08/06/2012
Quote: Deandria
I generally find shipping 50% funny, 50% creepy, especially when there is no evidence for said relationship but I can see why some of these couples work...

Spyro x Cynder
Sunburn x Sonic Boom - Sorry OP, Sonic Boom is a better fit than Whirlwind, your explaination of popular + cute doesn't actually work because I'd say that within Skylands Sunburn would not be considered a "popular boy" he seems more of an outcast/loner type to me. His backstory says he's hunted by dark wizards and bounty hunters so he'd be constantly moving from place to place never really getting to know anyone, a story that fits well with Sonic Boom who hid in the mountains from an evil wizard. I see them meeting whilst taking refuge on a mountain from the wizards that were hunting them.

Whirlwind was something of an outcast too. She is part unicorn and dragon so she idn't fit in with either race, and so she was outcasted and bullied. I think that's what her bio said anyway.

But then being bullied because you're different and being hunted and running for your life are two entierly different things.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:44:47 08/06/2012 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
#115 Posted: 19:52:50 08/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA

Spyro x Cynder

Whirlwind was something of an outcast too. She is part unicorn and dragon so she idn't fit in with either race, and so she was outcasted and bullied. I think that's what her bio said anyway.

But then being bullied because you're different and being hunted and running for your life are two entierly different things.

I love whirlwind x sunburn because they are both dragon hybrids and outcasts. As for sonic boom x zap... I don't know
Why I like them
---
#116 Posted: 20:08:23 08/06/2012
Nothing in Sunburn's backstory indicates he is an outcast, his pride in his heritige indicates that he wasn't ostracized like Whirlwind was. Camo is also a dragon hybrid that doesn't make him suited to Whirlwind... Sonic Boom and Sunburn are the only 2 that have bird genetics (until Giants brings us Jet Vac).

The thing people need to remember is that Whirlwind's feathery appearance is entirely artistic license... she's a unicorn/dragon, not a bird or even a pegasus.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#117 Posted: 20:32:34 08/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Nothing in Sunburn's backstory indicates he is an outcast, his pride in his heritige indicates that he wasn't ostracized like Whirlwind was. Camo is also a dragon hybrid that doesn't make him suited to Whirlwind... Sonic Boom and Sunburn are the only 2 that have bird genetics (until Giants brings us Jet Vac).

The thing people need to remember is that Whirlwind's feathery appearance is entirely artistic license... she's a unicorn/dragon, not a bird or even a pegasus.

He is though. Camo is not a dragon hybrid, he is a plant dragon. And when skylanders giants comes out I will pair sonic boom x jet-vac.
---
#118 Posted: 20:41:52 08/06/2012
Wrong:

Quote: "Camo's Backstory"
Hatched at the roots of the Tree of Life, Camo is half dragon and half plant

by definition anything that is a combination of more than one thing is a hybrid. Camo isn't like Zap or bash who are just elemental dragons, he is actually a half-and-half hybrid, just like Whirlwind. I'm not suggesting Whirlwind and Camo as a pairing, I'm just saying she's no more suited to Sunburn than she is to Camo.

Also you can't really pair Jet Vac (a biped) with Sonic Boom (a quadruped). Well I mean you can... but it's wrong... it leads to visually disturbing mental images.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:43:14 08/06/2012 by Deandria
#119 Posted: 21:16:18 08/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Umm... I said camo is part plant but I don't include him as a hybrid. I just think camo and whirlwind is so... hideous no offence. I love sunburn x whirlwind and if you look on an other forum, more people support whirlwind x sunburn more than sonic boom x sunburn
---
#120 Posted: 21:29:33 08/06/2012
Quote: porsche9000
I just think camo and whirlwind is so... hideous no offence. I love sunburn x whirlwind and if you look on an other forum, more people support whirlwind x sunburn more than sonic boom x sunburn

I'm not suggesting Whirlwind and Camo as a pairing, I'm just saying she's no more suited to Sunburn than she is to Camo.

Ignoring your backtracking on the hybrid thing for now, I imagine that if Whirlwind x Sunburn are more popular than Sonic Boom x Sunburn the reason is purely because Whirlwind is more popular than Sonic Boom.

As I've said, Sonic Boom and Sunburn have more in common than Sunburn and Whirlwind... But that's not to say you can't pair them, they work fine. But Sonic Boom and Jet Vac are a horrible pair... a female on all-fours and a 2 legged male in a children's game is wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong... and if you don't see it then... well... come back in a few years and maybe you'll see...
---
#121 Posted: 22:06:13 08/06/2012 | Topic Creator
I just think camo and whirlwind is so... hideous no offence. I love sunburn x whirlwind and if you look on an other forum, more people support whirlwind x sunburn more than sonic boom x sunburn

I'm not suggesting Whirlwind and Camo as a pairing, I'm just saying she's no more suited to Sunburn than she is to Camo.

Ignoring your backtracking on the hybrid thing for now, I imagine that if Whirlwind x Sunburn are more popular than Sonic Boom x Sunburn the reason is purely because Whirlwind is more popular than Sonic Boom.

As I've said, Sonic Boom and Sunburn have more in common than Sunburn and Whirlwind... But that's not to say you can't pair them, they work fine. But Sonic Boom and Jet Vac are a horrible pair... a female on all-fours and a 2 legged male in a children's game is wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong... and if you don't see it then... well... come back in a few years and maybe you'll see...

All the reasons on the forum was they are cute together. And jet vac gave his wings to a single gryphon mother so she could escape with her babies I think it was sonic boom
---
#122 Posted: 22:15:57 08/06/2012
And jet vac gave his wings to a single gryphon mother so she could escape with her babies I think it was sonic boom

Oh almost certainly that is true, but that doesn't change the fact that they are not physically compatible. They would make a repulsive couple with him standing on 2 legs and her standing on 4... I say again: this is a children's game, it is not hentai.

Going back to my main point: There is nothing esentially wrong with Whirlwind x Sunburn but I feel that because of personality, backstory and their shared avian genetics Sonic Boom x Sunburn are better. Sure your pairing are both half dragons but as I've pointed out, Camo is a half dragon (don't deny it, it's in his backstory) but that doesn't make him especially compatible with Whirlwind.

I actually think that Camo is more suited to Zap than Whirlwind.
---
#123 Posted: 22:23:00 08/06/2012 | Topic Creator
And jet vac gave his wings to a single gryphon mother so she could escape with her babies I think it was sonic boom

Oh almost certainly that is true, but that doesn't change the fact that they are not physically compatible. They would make a repulsive couple with him standing on 2 legs and her standing on 4... I say again: this is a children's game, it is not hentai.

Going back to my main point: There is nothing esentially wrong with Whirlwind x Sunburn but I feel that because of personality, backstory and their shared avian genetics Sonic Boom x Sunburn are better. Sure your pairing are both half dragons but as I've pointed out, Camo is a half dragon (don't deny it, it's in his backstory) but that doesn't make him especially compatible with Whirlwind.

I actually think that Camo is more suited to Zap than Whirlwind.

I know but they are both birds
---
#124 Posted: 22:33:11 08/06/2012
That means nothing, and as a griffin Sonic Boom is only half bird... like Sunburn smilie

There is more to compatibility than just similar heritiges... Otherwise you could end up with Scribbles the Pocket Dragon matched with Falkor from The Neverending Story... both 100% dragon... one would fit in your hand, the other could eat you whole if he wanted to...
---
#125 Posted: 22:47:34 08/06/2012 | Topic Creator
That means nothing, and as a griffin Sonic Boom is only half bird... like Sunburn smilie

There is more to compatibility than just similar heritiges... Otherwise you could end up with Scribbles the Pocket Dragon matched with Falkor from The Neverending Story... both 100% dragon... one would fit in your hand, the other could eat you whole if he wanted to...

I didn't mean it like that. But anyway I love whirl x sun
---
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#126 Posted: 01:29:24 09/06/2012
Both Whirlwind x Sunburn and Sonic Boom x Sunburn seem fine to me.. Even though I don't ship Skylanders.
It doesn't hurt to ship both of them if you'd like and can't decide. Remember this is in fandom and not canon (this also doesn't mean the couples need to make sense. Crack pairings, anyone?), so what does it hurt to ship 1 character with 2 different ones if you think both make sense? Just a fandom, not canon.
---
but i love it all smooth
SpyraArtisan Blue Sparx Gems: 609
#127 Posted: 02:47:35 09/06/2012
Dark Spyro x Cynder, Flameslinger x Stealth Elf, Whirlwind x Sunburn, and Hex x Ghost Roaster.
#128 Posted: 03:32:26 09/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: SpyraArtisan
Dark Spyro x Cynder, Flameslinger x Stealth Elf, Whirlwind x Sunburn, and Hex x Ghost Roaster.

Finally someone on here agrees with me
---
Corroded Arceus Green Sparx Gems: 390
#129 Posted: 07:06:11 09/06/2012
Well to be honest I have a few...

Zap x Camo: I kinda see Zap as a confident, bisexual guy, so I dunno, it kinda works for me.
Drobot x Whirlwind: Drobot was given a hard time about his size by the other dragons, Whirlwind was bullied. They can kinda help each other out.
Bash x Whirlwind: Onesided, from Bash's perspective. He can't fly, so it's cute to think of him admiring Whirlwind and being taken by her grace and beauty.
Hex x Stealth Elf: I dunno, someone else mentioned them on this forum, and I kinda though it would be cute.
Hex x Ghost Roaster: Seen plenty of cute fanart of these two
Spyro x Dark Spyro: My guilty pleasure.
Spyro x Cynder: Kinda obvious
Sunburn x Bash: I see Sunburn as being very posh, arrogant and proud, and at first quite conceited towards Bash and his clumsy ways. But I see the two slowly growing on one another...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:08:02 09/06/2012 by Corroded Arceus
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#130 Posted: 07:45:48 09/06/2012
Quote: Corroded Arceus

Zap x Camo: I kinda see Zap as a confident, bisexual guy, so I dunno, it kinda works for me.
Drobot x Whirlwind: Drobot was given a hard time about his size by the other dragons, Whirlwind was bullied. They can kinda help each other out.
Bash x Whirlwind: Onesided, from Bash's perspective. He can't fly, so it's cute to think of him admiring Whirlwind and being taken by her grace and beauty.
Hex x Stealth Elf: I dunno, someone else mentioned them on this forum, and I kinda though it would be cute.
Sunburn x Bash: I see Sunburn as being very posh, arrogant and proud, and at first quite conceited towards Bash and his clumsy ways. But I see the two slowly growing on one another...

Some of these made me laugh.
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
ChopChopLurker Green Sparx Gems: 430
#131 Posted: 10:59:10 09/06/2012
Slam Bam x Stealth Elf! Since, if you put their figures next to each other, they more or less resemble my wife and I.
#132 Posted: 16:08:04 09/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cheeseman

Same here
---
RadMagicShadow Green Sparx Gems: 496
#133 Posted: 16:20:13 09/06/2012
Porshe9000, this topic is hilarious! Honestly, Stealth Elf and Flameslinger. Think about it, they are both elven, both are like awesome ninjas, and both seem to posses a magical ability to summon something. Hex and Chop Chop because they are both un-dead. Type on my Minecraft topic if anyone likes it!
---
I regret nothing.
#134 Posted: 16:49:28 09/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: RadMagicShadow
Porshe9000, this topic is hilarious! Honestly, Stealth Elf and Flameslinger. Think about it, they are both elven, both are like awesome ninjas, and both seem to posses a magical ability to summon something. Hex and Chop Chop because they are both un-dead. Type on my Minecraft topic if anyone likes it!

Omg thanks smilie Its supposed to be funny smilie
---
HexDisciple Green Sparx Gems: 249
#135 Posted: 01:43:35 10/06/2012
Well, as RadMagicShadow suggested, Hex and Chop-Chop would be a nice pair, since Hex is more oriented to magic arts and Chop Chop is more so on melee.
Double Trouble and Hex is good too, cuz deep down they are both magicians.
Basically, almost everyone is a good match for Hex.
Ghost Roaster cuz they're both undead AND creepy.
Voodood could be cuz he's a tough warrior.
Wrecking Ball...more like a pet.
Terrafin cuz he's a brawly and brawny guy(If you know what i mean).
Sunburn and sonic boom/whirlwind cuz honestly, he's a freakin phoenix.That should "bring in the hoes"if you know what i mean.
---
Gotcha!
#136 Posted: 04:41:44 10/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: HexDisciple
Well, as RadMagicShadow suggested, Hex and Chop-Chop would be a nice pair, since Hex is more oriented to magic arts and Chop Chop is more so on melee.
Double Trouble and Hex is good too, cuz deep down they are both magicians.
Basically, almost everyone is a good match for Hex.
Ghost Roaster cuz they're both undead AND creepy.
Voodood could be cuz he's a tough warrior.
Wrecking Ball...more like a pet.
Terrafin cuz he's a brawly and brawny guy(If you know what i mean).
Sunburn and sonic boom/whirlwind cuz honestly, he's a freakin phoenix.That should "bring in the hoes"if you know what i mean.

Ya another whirl x sunburner
---
Corroded Arceus Green Sparx Gems: 390
#137 Posted: 01:35:41 11/06/2012
Quote: Cheeseman

Which ones did you find funny, and why? Just curious.
Ignitor101 Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#138 Posted: 00:34:52 21/06/2012
BUMP!
porshe9000,i'm am truly sorry if i offended you or was mean at you.Sorry.
#139 Posted: 00:52:52 21/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ignitor101
BUMP!
porshe9000,i'm am truly sorry if i offended you or was mean at you.Sorry.

No no its fine. You didn't upset me
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#140 Posted: 03:27:41 21/06/2012
smilie X Unknown Giants earth dragon.
#141 Posted: 03:33:48 21/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Yea I see that
---
bd legend Red Sparx Gems: 15
#142 Posted: 17:37:48 26/08/2012
my fav gotta be spyroxcynder flamslingerxstelthelf sunburnxsonicboom and last wirlwindxdrobot
DinoHex Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#143 Posted: 18:01:21 26/08/2012
I'm not a huge fan of shipping either, but there are of course certain exceptions. Personally I never got the feeling of romance from the whole Flameslinger Stealth Elf thing. I always felt that they would be more like action movie leads. Partners that throw witty one liners back and forth at each other as they beat the snot out of bad guys. Now THAT'S an episode of a Skylanders TV show I'd love to see. : )

But as for couples, I do have one I always thought was pretty funny. I like to imagine Chop-Chop and Hex as a couple, but I always imagined them being like Gomez and Morticia from the Adams Family. smilie Either that, or the kind of couple that bickers a lot. smilie
---
smilie smilie and smilie: The three greatest Skylanders out of them all.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:02:32 26/08/2012 by DinoHex
Echo2VX Gold Sparx Gems: 2918
#144 Posted: 02:41:01 27/08/2012
smilie x smilie
Perfect xD
---
Together, we can stop sheep abuse!
Top 10: smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#145 Posted: 14:44:32 31/08/2012
smilie X Shroomboom(my favorites), and Flashwing X smilie (my 2 favorite dragons)
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:57:09 31/08/2012 by weebbby
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#146 Posted: 14:48:23 31/08/2012
Can't help but think of smiliexsmilie for some reason now that they're on my team. smilie I would like to think that Chop Chop enjoys sunny days, and is the "unexpected shy guy", and that's why he would be interested in Whirlwind.

Agreed with DinoHex on smiliexsmilie. I would only ship them together because they are both elves, but otherwise Flameslinger seems like a silly yet witty fun guy and Stealth is the polar opposite, a totally silent killer. smilie

My ships are:
smiliexsmilie Like I explained, this actually started from them being in my team together. However, since Whirlwind was originally bullied, I can sorta see her as being a bit of a fan of the dark, an outsider, while Chop Chop is the kawaii. It's hard to explain, but I see it as a nice ship to board. smilie

smiliexsmilie Am I the only one who saw this? Ghost used to be a chef then turned evil before he met Eon, Stealth Elf lost her memories. So I would like to imagine they were actually eachother's loves, but that Ghost Roaster got so angry over losing Stealth he totally forgot about her and that's why he went bad, and her love for him is one of the memeories Stealth lost when she was in that forest. Plus just cause. It's an original ship.

smiliexsmilie Simply because they're both... Not fully solid. smilie Joke ship.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:16:58 31/08/2012 by Nibelilt
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#147 Posted: 15:02:24 31/08/2012
Quote: ZapNorris
smilie X Unknown Giants earth dragon.

The Giants Earth dragon is Flashwinghttp://skylanders.wikia.com/wiki/Flashwing
BigGuy0810 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1633
#148 Posted: 19:44:40 31/08/2012
I can see hex and fright rider
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#149 Posted: 14:24:03 01/09/2012
smilie and smilie
smilie and smilie
smilie and smilie
smilie and smilie
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#150 Posted: 03:02:08 02/09/2012
I'd say Spyro + Cynder and Zap + Whirlwind and Flameslinger + Stealth Elf and Hex +....... uh...... I think everyone would be afraid of Hex so lets just say...... Hex + Imaginary Ghost man
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me