Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
My Pokemon Story [CLOSED]
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#1 Posted: 23:19:21 21/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1- A New Beginning
~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~
Becky opened her crystal blue eyes,and yawned.Her alarm had gone off and the neon numbers showed that it was 6:50 in the morning.She frowned,why had she set her alarm?Suddenly a smile spread across her face,it was her first day of school in this new town.She lept out of bed and ran into her bathroom.She quickly showered then changed into a white dress with long sleeves and blue fluffy cuffs.She clipped her belt around her waist,it showed four pokeballs.She grabbed her bag,tied her blue black hair up and put her beany hat on.
"A new day....A new school....A new region....A new beginning." She said quietly before leaving her house.

Kevin walked though Veilstone city,humming quietly.He wore a black t-shirt and a pair of black pants.His sneakers were black too.He wore a black cap,his blue hair showed a little from under it.His eyes were a bright green.His white belt showed only 2 pokeballs.
Suddenly a group of girls ran up to him," 'nfair Kev!" one said,showing a distinct accent.
The other two nodded.
Kevin shrugged.

The one with the accent was a young girl with incredibly long jet black hair tyed into pigtails.Her eyes were a deep purple.She wore a bright white dress,her belt was black and had only one pokeball on it.Her name was Nora.

The quietest wore a plain grey shirt and a plain grey skirt.Her eyes were a very pale violet.Her hair was a deep purple and tyed into a ponytail.Her name was Jupiter.

"Nor's right brother,t'wasn't nice of you to run off without us..." the last girl said.She wore a plain grey shirt and a pair of plain grey shorts.Her eyes were a deep orange,and her hair was styled short and was a deep red.She had a very firey apperance.Her name was Mars.

"Whatev'r..." Kevin said.
"Lets go you guys,first day o' school's al'ays th' best!" Nora said,running ahead.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#2 Posted: 07:49:49 23/05/2012
Good story.
The descriptions of the characters were good.
Write more.
#3 Posted: 08:00:02 23/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I will,and that was just me recalling from memory the descriptions of the caracters me and my friend made a few years back.
-Some characters belong to me
Some belong to Gamefreak/pokemon stuffs
The rest belong to xBlue Skiesx-
---
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#4 Posted: 18:08:26 23/05/2012
Oh no. Mars and Jupiter crushing on a guy. Wow. But nice.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
#5 Posted: 23:52:21 25/05/2012 | Topic Creator
??N-no....
It will all be explained soon....
--------------------------------

Soon the school bell rang and everyone filed off to form class.Kevin sat down and looked around the class and noticed a new girl.Becky.A small smile spread across his face.
the teacher was saying something boring about how there may be a uniform introduced soon.Becky looked up from her book and saw Kevin staring at her.She blushed,but didnt know why she did.She went back to reading,pretending she was alone.

Becky walked to her next class.Holding her cresent moon necklace in her hand.A girl with bright pink hair bounced over,"HI! I'm Alice,you're the new girl,Becky,right?"
"Yeah....nice to meet you Alice..." Becky said
"We have all teh same classes." Alice said
"How interesting..."
The pairs conversation continued all through the day.

At lunchtime Becky was sitting with a group of girls she now called friends.They were talking happily when Mars,Nora,Jupiter and Kevin walked past.Becky got distracted,thinking that Kevin was going out with one of the three girls.
"You're looking at the Galactics..." Alice said
"Yeah....The boy was staring at me during form...." Becky said,watching them.
"That one's Kevin...He's the second youngest of the family..." one of Becky's friends said
"Family?" Becky asked
"Yeah,Jupiter's the oldest,followed by Mars,then Kevin,then Nora....though they say Kevin isnt who he says he is..." Alice said
Becky stared at the four siblings,thinking about what she had just found out
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:00:35 26/05/2012 by Riolu-Blue-247
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#6 Posted: 05:45:09 27/05/2012
This is getting interesting.
Keep writing!
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#7 Posted: 12:15:23 17/06/2012
Yes very, what age are they anyway
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me