Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Tales Of Denragon and Samgon
First | Previous | Page 5 of 6 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Tales Of Denragon and Samgon [CLOSED]
Youla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#201 Posted: 09:12:30 21/11/2012
Well, sure it is...
Or the page is closed...
Denragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2763
#202 Posted: 03:07:51 22/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Well... Whatever... I'll just continue this story...
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
#203 Posted: 15:24:55 23/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6 - Journey To Back To Normal

"The second choice is to kill the one who make you turned into the darkness..." Lorant explained. Denragon take a moment to remember who had made him turned, then he realized that Diablo did something to him before he turned."Whoa... The second choice will be really hard... Because we have to fight Diablo..." Denragon said, Samgon and Rex wonder how to find Diablo, so they said to Denragon that it would be one hundred times easier to learn how to be a Dragon of Justice, but Denragon disagree with them because he doesn't know what to learn to be a Dragon Of Justice. Samgon try to give Denragon the meaning about Dragon Of Justice "Um... Denragon, in my opinion, the meaning of Dragon Of Justice is to be a dragon who fight the evil, protect and save this world from the evil... Just like us now..." he explained.

"Maybe you right, brother... Well... Let's go and fight the evil together!" Denragon said and all of them nodded. Suddenly, Sparx appear and make them surprised "Hey, Sparx, don't do it again... You make us really surprised." Spyro said angrily "Okay... Okay, brother... Wait... Is this just my eye or I really see Denragon but with different shape and color???" Sparx asked curiously "Yeah... He is, Sparx... Denragon had turned into his darkness form. But he still can control himself. And now, we have to think about how to make Denragon back to his real form." Spyro explained, Sparx disappointed with the changes of Denragon "Man, why don't you turn like me, a dragonfly? I don't have any friend like me... I only have dragons as my friend." Sparx said sadly, Samgon try to cheer up Sparx by saying that he better had dragons for friend than he was lonely. Sparx agree with Samgon and then he look at Cynder, then he remembered about what happened before she turn into a small dragoness like Spyro and the others. Sparx also remembered about what she had done to him in her lair before until Sparx shocked until he almost can't breathe "Oh yeah... About this evil horrible dragoness... What are we going to do with her?" Sparx asked bluntly. "We'll protect her, Sparx... She is one of us now..." Spyro said.

Samgon try to ask Denragon about his choice "So, Denragon... What's your choice?". Denragon takes few minutes to think before answer Samgon's question. Then Denragon lift his head and gain a courage to said that he chose to kill Diablo, Samgon surprised with Denragon's choice, but he knew that nobody know about how to be a Dragon of Justice. Denragon, Samgon, Rex and Spyro decide to leave the Celestial Cave and search for Diablo, before they leave, Spyro told Lorant to take care of Cynder for him. Suddenly, in the air, they see a huge mantis in front of them, but the mantis has a black color. "Hey, guys... I think, this mantis corrupted by Diablo... Because its color is same as me when I was corrupted by him..." Denragon said "Well... This mantis will die on our hands, right brother?" Samgon asked and Denragon nodded "Anyway, you can try your new power on this creature, Denragon." Spyro said. Denragon, Rex, Samgon, and Spyro ready to fight the huge mantis.

Will Denragon find Diablo before he lost his control??? Find out in the next chapter!
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:41:23 08/12/2012 by Denragon
#204 Posted: 04:09:17 10/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6 - pt.2

Meanwhile, in Dragon Temple., Raven and Youla worry about Denragon and Samgon. "Hey, Raven... We go to Celestial Cave to meet Samgon and his brothers again..." Youla said and Raven nodded at her. Raven and Youla fly toward the Celestial Cave, but suddenly, they see a huge mantis from the distance, Youla start has a bad feeling "Um... Raven... We better fly quickly to the Celestial Cave" Youla said, Raven wonder what happen with Youla "Huh? Why, Youla? Is there something wrong?" Raven asked, Youla's feeling getting worse "Yeah... This is about my sweetheart... That huge mantis is near the Celestial Cave." Youla explained. Back to Denragon and Samgon, the mantis try to attack Samgon, with his intelligence he create a stone wall to guard himself from that attack. Denragon use his flame and burn the mantis' left front leg, but Denragon's flame color isn't red or black like before, it's color is dark purple. The mantis yell in pain because the flame doesn't extinct even it exposed to water. The flame still burning until the mantis' left front leg turned to ashes. Samgon, Spyro and Rex scared with Denragon's flame, but Denragon only smile at them and said that he promised that he wouldn't use his dark power against them.

"Remeber, Denragon... That's your promise..." Samgon said with a little hesitation "Of course, why? You don't believe I can keep my promise?" Denragon asked bluntly "Um... I'm just afraid if you lost control of your body." Samgon explained, Denragon laugh at him "Don't you worry, guys... Nothing will happen to me..." he said. The mantis use its right front leg and slash Denragon's chest, Denragon knocked back and feel a great pain "Denragon, what happen, is that monster really strong?" Rex asked "No, I'm okay with that attack, but it has a poison power..." Denragon explained, Rex call Spyro and ask him about how to cure Denragon from the poison. It takes a while for Spyro to think, but then he told to Samgon and Rex to find some herbs while Spyro stay and fight the mantis, Samgon and Rex quickly fly and search some herbs. Spyro use his ice breath and freeze the mantis' middle and back legs. "That should make that creature busy with its legs and give us a lot of time to cure your wound, Denragon..." Spyro explained and Denragon nodded. Spyro carried Denragon on his back and take him to a safe place. Few minutes later, Samgon and Rex come and bring the herbs. "Okay, we got the herbs for you, Spyro... So, what's next?" Samgon asked, Spyro take the herbs and crush it, then he use it to cover Denragon's wound, then he walk to Samgon and Rex "Hey, stay here and guard Denragon, I have to find an pure water from the lake and mix it with a Sunflower." he said and Samgon and Rex nodded.

Spyro fly to search the flower, but when he searching for the Sunflower, he meet Raven and Youla. "Spyro, what are you doing? Where are the others?" Youla asked "Um... Girls, Denragon had a poison on his chest... I searching for Sunflower to cure him." Spyro explained. Raven laugh at Spyro and told him that Youla had train his healing power, and now, she can heal anyone who get poisoned. Hearing Raven explanation, Spyro is happy and quickly grab Youla and take her to Denragon. Few minutes later, they arrived to the save place where Samgon and Rex is waiting for Spyro and the Sunflower. But, they confused why Spyro didn't bring the Sunflower, but he brought Samgon's sweet heart, Youla. "Um, Spyro... Where's the Sunflower?" Samgon asked "Guys, I've brought something better than Sunflower. And that is Youla. She can cure Denragon from the poison." Spyro explained, Samgon walk to Youla and praise her. Youla face blushed, but Rex disturb them "Hey, Denragon haven't cured, you know? Don't busy with your own moment!" he said loudly, both of them laugh and say sorry "Oops... Sorry, Rex..." Youla said and then she start use her power to cure Denragon.

What will happen next? Find out on the next chapter!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:49:48 14/12/2012 by Denragon
#205 Posted: 16:22:32 11/12/2012
Hey, brother...
MERRY CHRISTMAS...

Hers a little gift from me...

Epilogue: Christmas
It's noon, the sun almost set up. What left to shine the sky just a sharp orange-red light. Denragon knows, he must to hurry get back to home.
"Raven and the other must have been waiting for me...I must hurry" that's What spring to Denragon's mind, when he see the watch Raven made for him. It just a plate of stone with another triangle shaped stone stand on the circle below.
He running on the road straight forward leads to his home, where probably, Raven, his love already waiting. Also his brother Samgon and he's mate, Youla.
Doesn't feel fast enough, Denragon spreads out his wings, dashing through the sky. He just reach 20 feet above the ground when suddenly something hit him. He loses his balance and crash down to the ground. He manage to protect his head so it doesn't hit the ground so hard, but still his eyesight starting to leave him, he can't see clearly. It's all blurry, he just see a humanoid form, fat one, wearing red set of clothes, coming from the thing that hit him.

Just at the last moment before he pass out, that guy take out a small red pouch, and from inside, he spread a sparkling dust on Denragon's head. Nobody nor nodragon know What it is, but Denragon's wound is healed, and he feel better, he regain his consciousness. Then he stand up.
The guy in red say his apologize...
"Oh, Ho ho ho...I'm sorry ho ho..."

"Wait, are you Santa?"

"Yes, you can call me that ho ho...I'm sorry,didn't see you coming. Anything I can do for you, in this beautiful snow noon? Ho ho ho..."

"Well, I was going to rush home to meet my...Umm, family"

"Ho ho, just get in" Santa, offer his ride.
Denragon feels honored to ride with Santa in his ride.
"Okay, sit tight and...off we go, ho ho ho..." Santa snap his hand, and the reindeer, turned into shining teen dragon, just as Denragon's age. Then in a blink of eye they reached maximum speed, Denragon really hold his breath, he's so exciting, it's his first time crossing the sky this fast.

"Here we are, ho ho..." Santa give enough boxes with him and then off he go to somewhere else. Denragon manage to knock the door, with all the box he carry.
Youla is the one who open the door for him, the Christmas tree can be seen. Youla still manage to see Santa there.
"Did you, did you just...?"

Denragon nod with smile...

"Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas everyone...!!!"

And so, the dragon celebrate the Christmas together with all the gift from Santa.

And now, Denragon just realize, he didn't tell where his house is, but Santa can figure it out. So, he IS the real Santa...

---
Here, a Christmas give for you...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:03:17 25/12/2012 by Youla
#206 Posted: 09:29:44 29/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks... I really appreciate it...
---
#207 Posted: 07:35:48 14/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6 - pt.3

Few moments later, after Denragon had cured from the poison, they come out from their safe place. But suddenly when they were about to fight the mantis, Denragon, Rex, Samgon, and Spyro surprised because the mantis' front leg is back. "What?! What creature can grow their lost leg?!" Spyro asked "I don't know, but I think Diablo is getting more stronger now..." Denragon answered. The mantis trying to attack Denragon again, but Samgon and Rex run toward Denragon and stand in front of him. "What are you doing?!" Denragon asked, Samgon and Rex aren't answer his question. Samgon creating an earth wall while Rex attack the mantis with his fire breath, the mantis knocked back a little far away at the same time, Samgon finished his earth wall. All of them hide behind the earth wall and try to think a way to fight the mantis.

The mantis walk to the earth wall and attack it. Just few hits from the mantis and the earth wall had been destroyed, everyone are panic at the moment, but then the mantis take Samgon and Rex with its legs and run away. Denragon, Raven, Spyro, and Youla chase the mantis but their movement are stopped because the mantis use its dark power and create some moving trees. The tree catch and hold them while the mantis run away. "SAMGON!!! REX!!!" Denragon shouted, but it was useless because he can't do anything. Denragon feel really mad, he can't control his anger anymore. Suddenly, Spyro feel a great dark power from Denragon's body. "Raven! Do something to make Denragon calm!" Spyro shouted "What should I do?!" Raven asked in panic "ANYTHING!!! Quick! Or Denragon's heart will completely consumed with HIS DARK SIDE!!!" Spyro shouted loudly. When Raven tried to say something that make Denragon calm, it was too late. Denragon roared loudly and destroy the tree which hold him. He fly really fast and left Spyro, Raven, and Youla behind with their condition are still stuck by the moving trees. "Oh no! Denragon will search that mantis and will kill it no matter what will happen with him." Spyro said "Guys, don't worry about Denragon now, worry about our condition now! WE'RE STILL STUCK!" Youla shouted, Spyro has an idea about how to free themselves. Spyro use his fire breath and burn the trees that hold Raven and Youla, then he told to Raven to use her electric breath to burn the tree that hold Spyro.

Denragon see the mantis and he use his dark fire power then he charge the mantis using his Death Flaming Charge. He hit the mantis right front leg which it hold Samgon, Denragon carry him with his paws then he continue to attack the mantis left front leg which it hold Rex. Denragon burn the mantis left front leg like what he had done to it at the first time they met. Denragon carry Rex on his back, Denragon decide to kill the mantis by destroying its head. Denragon destroy it only with the slap of his tail because Denragon is really powerful after his dark side consumed his heart. The mantis' head off from its body, seeing how cruel Denragon kill the mantis, Samgon and Rex know that Denragon had broke his promise to them that he wouldn't lost his control, they started to worry what will happen with their brother.

Denragon had lost his control. Can he regain the control of his body? Wait for the next chapter!

-----------
Phew, I finally write a new chapter...
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:43:54 04/05/2015 by Denragon
#208 Posted: 09:27:09 14/01/2013
Uh huh, almost 1 month...
#209 Posted: 13:37:38 15/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7 - The Broken Hope

After Denragon killed the mantis. He look at his brothers, his brothers also look at him but they're scared. "Denragon? Can you hear me?" Samgon asked, trying to see that Denragon still could control himself, but Denragon says nothing and he take them back to Spyro, Raven, and Youla. When they're back, Youla run to Samgon and hug him tightly and Raven hug Rex, they glad that Samgon and Rex were okay, but they also sad because Denragon had lost his control. Denragon only look at them, then he walk by himself. Spyro follow him and so did the others, on their way following Denragon, Samgon curious about Denragon's path "Honey, do you think that Denragon is going without knowing his destination?" Samgon asked "Yeah, honey... I think so. Or maybe, he is going to Diablo's lair. If you ask me, Denragon is turned to his dark side and the one who controlled Denragon was Diablo, right? So, he should know Diablo's lair." Youla answered. "Hm... Maybe you right, but I have a bad feeling about Denragon." Samgon said, Rex agree with him.

Few minutes later, Samgon's bad feeling getting worse. Suddenly, they see Denragon walking to a cliff. Samgon can know what is Denragon going to do. "Guys! STOP DENRAGON NOW!!!" Samgon shouted, Samgon use his earth power and hit Denragon's belly, but Denragon still moving to the cliff. Youla and Raven attack Denragon in order to make Denragon fainted. After several hits on Denragon, suddenly he fall to the ground. They were relief for a while before Denragon wake up again and then he fall from the cliff. "Oh NO! DENRAGON!" Samgon shouted and fly down to catch Denragon. Once Samgon catch Denragon, he try to bring him to the cliff again, at the same time, Denragon regain the control of his body again. "Whoa! What are we doing here, brother?!" Denragon asked in surprise, hearing Denragon's voice, Samgon smile at him "Denragon! You're back!" Samgon said "I'm always here... Well... Let's go back and then tell me what happen." Denragon replied and Samgon nodded.

When Samgon back with Denragon, Rex run to Denragon and hug him "Brother... Please back to yourself! We don't want to lose you!" Rex shouted, Denragon is really confuse with what happen here, but Samgon explained to Rex that Denragon had back to himself, hearing Samgon's explanation Rex hug Denragon more tight "Uh... Rex, are you okay? Guys, I really don't know what happen with me or you, can somebody explain it to me?!" Denragon asked "Um... Denragon, you were broke your promise when you tried to rescue us from the giant mantis. When you were hold by the moving tree, you were getting mad and then you destroyed the tree that hold you and saved us. Then, you walked to the cliff and fall to the sea, but I succeed to catch you before you gone into the sea." Samgon explained "I'm really sorry, guys... Especially to my brothers... I've made you disappointed..." Denragon said "It's okay, Denragon... At least, you're okay now... Just don't be mad again, okay?" Rex said, but Denragon lowered his head and then tears coming down from his eyes "I think I can't... Every time I see an enemy try to hurt my brothers or my friends, I always really mad until I don't care with my life." Denragon replied "Then, what we have to do?" Spyro asked "Guys, I think there's no other way to help Denragon, the only way to save him is leave him at the Celestial Cave with Lorant and then we off by our self to kill Diablo." Raven said, it takes a long time for them to think, Denragon feel really sad, but he know that if he still choose to go, he might lose his mind again and he might attack his brothers. With a hard feeling Samgon said that they had to leave Denragon in the Celestial Cave, Denragon nodded and so the others. "Well... Good luck, guys... I hope I can back soon..." Denragon said sadly, the others fly to the sky then say good bye to Denragon.

Will they find Diablo and win against him? Will Denragon lose his control again even in the Celestial Cave? Find out in the next Chapter!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:52:49 18/01/2013 by Denragon
#210 Posted: 14:55:26 09/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7 - pt.2 smilie

Denragon fly back to the Celestial Cave, meanwhile in the Celestial Cave, Cynder reading a book of her life, she wonder about her past. Lorant walk to her and ask her "Cynder, what are you doing?" he asked "I want to know about my past, my destiny, all about me that I haven't known... Can you help me, Lorant?" she answered, Lorant smiled and take Cynder to the pool of vision. Cynder doesn't know what is pool of vision so she just follow Lorant. When they were there, Cynder ask about the pool of vision to Lorant "Cynder, focus your eyes into this pool." Lorant said. Cynder tries what Lorant had said, suddenly, she see a little black dragoness, which it was herself, she was being chained in a room with some little apes and one huge ape. After a seconds seeing the huge ape, she close her eyes and then she remembered about what happened to her in the room where she was chained. Then she focus her eyes again into the pool, she see herself with her corrupted form. Cynder doesn't want to continue looking into the pool of vision about her past. She want to know about her destiny and she want to know about her future. But when she looked into the pool of vision, she can't see anything, it's all black in the pool of vision. She was scared at the moment and then she ask Lorant "Lorant, why I can't see my destiny or my future?" she asked "It's really simple, Cynder... Your destiny and your future are depend to what you choose, you get what I said?" Lorant answered "Uh... I... guess so... Can you explain it once again with a simple explanation?" Cynder asked with a little nervous. "Sure, Cynder... Your destiny and your future are depend to what you choose, well... How about this, after you realize for what you've done... What do you want to do? Try to think that..." Lorant explained, Cynder nod at him and then close her eyes 'I want to protect the innocent and protect my friends... I don't want to repeat my mistake again... That's what I have to do after what I've done...' Cynder thought. She opened her eyes and then she look at Lorant "I know what I have to do, Lorant... Now, can I look into the pool of vision again?" Cynder asked "Sure... Now, you can see your destiny, but your future can be changed anytime, remember... It's depend to what you choose." Lorant said and smile, Cynder smile at him too.

Cynder look at the pool of vision, suddenly, she was surprised. Lorant wonder what happen with Cynder "Are you okay? Is there something wrong?" he asked "Y... Ye... Yeah... I... I saw Denragon in the pool of vision..." Cynder answered with a little scared "What? What happen with him?" Lorant asked "He was kidnapped by a dark dragon that really same with Denragon, but it was bigger than Denragon and its color was black. It took Denragon to a dark place with another huge dragon. But the other huge dragon was familiar to me." Cynder answered. Lorant said to Cynder, that Denragon might be in danger "You need to save Denragon before what you saw happened. Maybe this is your first task to find out your destiny..." Lorant said with full of confident, Cynder nod to him but she doesn't know where's Denragon now. "Don't worry, I can feel his dark power near the Celestial Cave. Now, hurry up!" Lorant said, without replying to Lorant, Cynder run to the outside. Just few feet from the Celestial Cave, she see Denragon. She shouted to Denragon "Hey! Denragon! Be careful!" she said "Huh? Cynder, what happen? Why are you shouting to me like that?" Denragon asked in confuse. Suddenly, a dark dragon in Cynder's vision approaching them "Well... well... Denragon and Cynder, it's a good luck for me because finding you two in the same place." the dark dragon said "Corrupted Denragon, what are you doing here?" Denragon asked and ready to fight him. "Hmph... You don't have to know... Now, you'll feel sleepy..." Corrupted Denragon said and use his dark power and create a dark mist. Denragon and Cynder felt sleepy at the moment, suddenly they fall asleep. Corrupted Denragon smile and take them.

Whoa! Denragon and Cynder are kidnapped! Will Samgon and the others know about it and find them? Find out in the next chapter!
---
#211 Posted: 01:52:13 10/02/2013
It's good that you continue...

BUT...
Write the story while you relax, or else that's what happen smilie
Your story seems hasting...no point or to many point in each chapter...
#212 Posted: 02:40:13 11/02/2013 | Topic Creator
I just wrote this chapter about Cynder, most of it are her life story...
---
#213 Posted: 04:02:36 11/02/2013
Okay...
(Kind of awkward...)
#214 Posted: 06:47:00 08/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7 - pt.3

Samgon and the others are searching for Diablo in order to save Denragon from his dark power. Suddenly, Samgon has a strange feeling and so does Rex. Youla look at him then she ask him "Hey, honey... What happen?" she said "I'm not really sure, honey... I just have a strange feeling about Denragon..." Samgon replied "Really? I feel it too, brother..." Rex said. Raven think that they should go back to check on Denragon, but she also think that Denragon will be okay because he is inside the Celestial Cave which can't be invaded by dark monster. "Guys... Let's move on! Don't worry about Denragon... I'm... sure that he'll be fine in the Celestial Cave... Maybe he is... uh... reading a book about his life or taking a rest..." Raven said to the others, but she also worry about Denragon, Spyro agree with Raven's words "Raven is right... Let's go, guys!" he said, then their journey continue. As they continue their journey, Samgon and Rex's feeling are getting worse. Youla look at Samgon and Rex's condition and tell them to take a rest "Hey, how about we take a rest for a while, Spyro?" Youla asked "I agree... We have searching for two hours..." Spyro answered.

Youla use this moment to ask Samgon about his strange feeling, Samgon focus his mind and start to tell the others about his feeling "Guys... I have a strange feeling about Denragon... I feel Denragon isn't inside the Celestial Cave... I feel Denragon in a dark cave in the top of the mountain with a black colored dragoness." He explained "Did you say 'Black Colored Dragoness'?!" Spyro asked in surprise "Yeah... Why?" Samgon asked, but suddenly he remembered who is the black colored dragoness "Do you mean CYNDER?!" Samgon clarified the name of the dragoness, Spyro nod at him "Oh, no! Guys, I have a bad feeling about Denragon and Cynder..." Samgon said "Why?" Youla asked curiously and also scared "Denragon is the new King Of The Darkness, remember?" Samgon asked, all of them remember it "And Cynder had been a evil dragoness before, right?" Samgon asked again, and all of them nodded "Now, what will happen if Diablo make Denragon loose control of his body and then what will happen if Cynder controlled by Diablo again? IT WILL BE A NIGHTMARE!!!" Samgon shouted loudly. All of them really desperate about what Samgon had said, but not for Samgon, he has Denragon's spirit, he gather his courage and say "Guys, are we going to wait here and do nothing when our friends are going to be turned to their dark side?! I GUESS NOT!!! Like what my brother, Denragon always said 'I WON'T GIVE UP!!!'. If my brother can do that, then I can do it too! Come on guys! Let's search for Diablo!" Samgon shouted, hearing what Samgon said, all of them obtained a great courage and then they're start searching again.

Meanwhile, in a dark cave, Denragon wake up and he see Cynder laying on the ground with a chain around her neck which it chained to Denragon's neck 'Ugh... This chain reminds me when Raven chained with me... Now, it happened again, but with Cynder...' Denragon thought. Denragon wake Cynder up, when Cynder wake up, she is surprised "Denragon! What happen?! What is this place?! And why are we chained together?" Cynder asked in surprise "I don't know... I haven't seen this place before, all I know is we were taken by Corrupted Denragon." Denragon answered. After few moments Cynder look around the cave, suddenly she remembered something "Wait! I remembered this place! This is the cave where I was controlled before by one of Malefor's servant, Gaul..." she explained "Oh... Great... I'm sure another bad thing will happen soon..." Denragon said "Why do you say that?" Cynder asked curiously "Now let see... If Corrupted Denragon kidnapped us, there also Diablo... I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this..." Denragon answered with soft tone, Cynder really wonder why Denragon can keep calm in this situation, she ask him with full of questions in her mind "How can you keep calm when Diablo and Corrupted Denragon are here? Have you lost your mind?!" Cynder said "If you ask me... I'm worried about what will happen to us... But, I'm not allowed fight or mad... Because, if I do that... I'll loose my mind and I might attack you..." Denragon explained.

What will happen to Denragon and Cynder? It depends to Raven, Rex, Samgon, Spyro, and Youla. Find out in the next chapter!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:00:11 12/03/2013 by Denragon
#215 Posted: 09:54:47 11/03/2013
Great story bro...
I wish I can do surprises like that...

But, for grammar...so much error... you won't able to pass my school exam with your grammar...
Quote: Denragon
I feel Denragon isn't get inside the Celestial Cave

You mean...Dernagon isn't inside the Celestial Cave...you need to erase that...
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#216 Posted: 12:55:54 11/03/2013
After a long time of inactivity I finally took a look at this fanfic again. Great progress!

Your english is a lot better now also.
#217 Posted: 15:35:58 11/03/2013
Mine ???
It's been ages...

He such a great surprise maker right? Although his grammar is a bit...well...
#218 Posted: 05:59:10 12/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks~
I'll try to make no mistake... I hope I can...
---
#219 Posted: 13:02:21 09/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 8 - Bonds

Few moments later, Denragon see Diablo from the distance. "Well... Here comes the dark dragon..." Denragon said, Cynder is really panicked "Denragon... What should we do?" she asked "Hm... Maybe I can break this damn chain... But, you have to run when I've made this chain broken, okay? I'll cover you... You have to find Samgon and the others as soon as you escaped from this place..." Denragon answered but Cynder worried about Denragon. "Wait a minute! How about you? I can't leave you here... Your little brothers will be really confused when I meet them later..." she said, Denragon only sighed softly and then he say "There's no use... There will be one of us can escape... I won't let you controlled again... You have to go... Spyro is waiting for you..." Tears running down from Cynder's eyes and then she agreed with Denragon's words.

When Diablo is really close with them, Denragon use his fire breath to melt the chain, when the chain was melted, Cynder run away leaving Denragon behind. Denragon glare at Diablo "I won't let you get Cynder!" he shouted, but Diablo only smile at him. He laugh in front of Denragon which makes Denragon really confuse "What are you laughing at?!" he asked with anger in his soul. "Why you think that I'm going to get that useless dragoness when I can control you, The King Of The Darkness... Hahahaha!" Diablo answered. Denragon is really mad at the moment, but he know that there's nothing he could do now except being controlled by Diablo. Corrupted Denragon approaching them "My master... We're ready to start the ritual..." he said "Ritual?! What do you mean???" Denragon asked curiously "Well... It's time to tell you the reason why Corrupted Denragon here... Corrupted Denragon is the dark side of you when you're under my control before... So, I'll sacrifice this dragon to make you lost your light.... Or I can say... Your kindness... You won't be able to control your body, nothing you can do..." Diablo explained.

Meanwhile, Cynder searching for Samgon and the others. At the other side, Spyro see a black dragoness in the sky "Look... Could it be Cynder?" Spyro asked as he pointing to the sky. When Samgon and Youla look at the sky, they know that it is Cynder. "Cynder!!! Down here!!!" Youla shouted, Cynder heard her voice and then dive down with a high speed, but she can't control her landing position because of her high speed, she hit Spyro and then both of them fall to the ground. Spyro confused with Cynder "Hey... hey... What happen? You look really panic..." he said, Cynder trying to breathe after she looking for the others "Guys... Denragon... Denragon is in danger!!! We must come to him now before it's too late!" she shouted "WHAT?!!!" all of them really surprised and then they take off and go to save Denragon.

Well.... What happen to Denragon??? Find out in the next chapter!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:45:08 04/05/2015 by Denragon
#220 Posted: 05:37:32 12/04/2013
"Guys... Denragon... Denragon is in dagerous!!!

It write dangerous, you miss an N there...
But, it should be only danger.
Denragon is in danger!!!
#221 Posted: 04:29:24 14/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Sorry... I was almost fell asleep when I wrote this chapter... =_=
---
#222 Posted: 10:10:44 14/04/2013
Uhh...kay...
Oh, our gem...what happen? Now divide at 20...
#223 Posted: 08:36:03 20/04/2013 | Topic Creator
I have no idea about that...
---
#224 Posted: 03:55:54 17/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 8 - pt.2

Meanwhile, Denragon can only desperate when Diablo started the ritual. Corrupted Denragon started to turn into a mist, but before that, he say something to Denragon "We'll meet again... in your soul..." he said, but Denragon only smile at him and say "Nothing can beat me, even you in my soul. Even Diablo will control me again... My heart still remain in pure side." he said. Then, Corrupted Denragon totally turned into a mist and enter Denragon's body, Denragon feel a great pain around his body until he roared in pain. Few minutes later, after the great pain of Denragon, Diablo rise his head then he look at Denragon which now his name is Devil Denragon "Now... You're under my command... Go, my slave... Kill your friends! Don't give them mercy!" Diablo said "With pleasure" Denragon replied and then he take off to the sky. At the other side, Samgon see something flying from the distance. "Uh... Guys... There's something flying on the sky." Samgon said as he pointing to the sky, Youla look at the sky and try to focusing on something that flying on the sky, she realized that something flying on the sky is a dragon "Guys... Something on the sky is dragon... Could it be Denragon???" she said, everybody hope it was Denragon but Cynder doesn't hope it was Denragon "Hey, don't you feel something strange if that is Denragon?" she asked "There's nothing strange if my brother back... Why? Isn't that great if my brother is back???" Rex asked with full of confidence, "Rex... Diablo is trying to control Denragon!" Cynder answered, but Rex doesn't believe what Cynder had said, suddenly Samgon believe to Cynder "Rex... Cynder is right, Denragon must have been controlled again now..." he said "Why? Our brother won't be controlled for the second time by Diablo, right?" Rex asked in panic. Samgon take a deep breath and then he explain to Rex about the time when Denragon lost control of his power because of his emotion, "Rex, we know Denragon never want to be controlled by Diablo again... But, you know... If Denragon mad again... He'll lost control of his power again... So, there won't be any other option. He give himself to be controlled by Diablo... Now, we have to be ready to fight him." Samgon said, but Rex shouted with a loud voice "I'll never want to fight my own brother!!! I'll make him return to normal! Even I have to sacrifice my life!" he said, Spyro, Samgon, Raven, Cynder, and Youla quiet for a moment, then they all agree with what Rex had said "Hmph... You right, Rex... We'll help you to make Denragon to return to normal. You know, Rex? When you said those thing, I felt like I was looking at your brother, Denragon... You and Samgon really like Denragon, never fear to lose for anything..." Raven said with a smile on her face. Rex and Samgon blushed by that "Well... I don't know... That's how we are..." Samgon replied and then laughing.

Few minutes later, they know that something flying was Denragon. "We meet again, brother..." Denragon said with a voice like Corrupted Denragon "Denragon... I know you've been controlled by Diablo now... We won't fight you! We'll make you return to normal!" Samgon said. "Normal? No way! Now I have a great power! I don't need anyone... I'LL RULE THE WORLD!!!" Denragon said "Guys... I think there's no other choices... We have to fight with him." Cynder said, everyone agree except Samgon and Rex "NO! We won't fight our own brother!" Rex shouted "Don't worry, Rex. We won't kill Denragon... We just need... uh... attack him until he turned back to his real soul." Youla said, it takes a while until he agree. Denragon just smile "Well... Let's start this battle shall we?" he said then he shoot a dark fireball to Samgon, but Samgon evaded it easily, suddenly Samgon had an idea 'Hm... Maybe I can make Denragon's soul back to his own body by taunting at him... Anyway, my brother is a little bit grumpy...' then Samgon taunting at him "Hmph... Is that your great power, brother??? Hah! I can evade your attack easily..." he said, Youla wonder why Samgon taunt at his own brother "Uh... Honey, why are you taunt your own brother?" she asked "Cause my brother is a little bit grumpy... So, I think by taunting him, his real soul would be able to control him again..." Samgon answered "Wait! Don't you remember that Denragon lost control of his mind because of his anger?" Youla said, Samgon remembered it and stop taunting at Denragon. "Are you enough talking??? I might need a help over here!" Spyro said as he evading Denragon's attack, Samgon stop Denragon's attack by striking his belly, but something weird happened, Denragon doesn't attack Samgon but Denragon continue to attack Spyro again, that make everyone thinking why Denragon doesn't attack Samgon. But suddenly Cynder know why Denragon attack Spyro. "Hey guys... Remember, a Purple Dragon is the strongest dragon in the world, so Spyro is like... uh the defender of the world." she said "Then? What happen if he... um... died?" Raven asked "Remember when I was a Evil Cynder before? There's a Purple Dragon, that we called the dark master or Malefor... He wanted to rule this world and Spyro is the only dragon who can defeat him... If he die, this world will be conquered easily by Malefor and Diablo." Cynder answered, Samgon really mad after hearing that "Oh... Great... We have to stop Denragon now!" he shouted, but when they were about to chase Denragon, Diablo come and stop them by attacking them. 'Ugh... Great... Antoher big problem. This won't be easy anymore.' Samgon thought.

"Where do you think you're going?" Diablo asked with an evil smile on his face. "Hah! Shut your mouth before I do it for you!" Samgon said, once again Diablo smiled "Ah... Spirited little Dragon Savior... You should join me and conquer the world too..." he said "NO!!! NEVER!!! THIS WORLD BELONGS TO EVERY CREATURES THAT LIVES HERE!!! NOT FOR YOU!!!" Samgon replied with a really loud voice "Well... You choose a wrong choice, little one. You'll die here!" Diablo said then he use his dark flame and attack Samgon, but Youla use her freeze breath to fight Diablo's dark flame "Samgon, we'll take care of Diablo. You and Rex just go and stop Denragon and protect Spyro!" Raven said and both of them nodded and chase Denragon.

What will happen to Spyro? Find out in the next chapter!
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 13:09:39 27/06/2013 by Denragon
#225 Posted: 04:27:53 17/05/2013
Wait, I'm questioning Diablo purpose of killing Denragon and his friend... what for?
#226 Posted: 05:57:31 25/05/2013 | Topic Creator
It's simple... Diablo wants to rule the world and be the only dragon in this world so no one can replace him...
---
#227 Posted: 16:49:40 25/05/2013
OH, I see that...
#228 Posted: 12:52:40 07/08/2013
Hey, an advice, don't haste the story, cool it with describing the situation...
#229 Posted: 10:49:24 18/08/2013
Hey, why you delete your last chapter?
#230 Posted: 06:55:54 20/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Because I want to remake it...
---
#231 Posted: 16:32:12 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 8 - pt.3

"Alright, Rex... We need to stop Denragon immediately before something bad happened to Spyro! Let's move!" Samgon said "You right, bro... We have to try bring Denragon back to normal!" Rex said. Both of them run toward Denragon and grab him, but Denragon only smile and say "Stay out from my way before something bad happened to you, my brothers..." Samgon ignore Denragon's word, but Rex yell to Denragon "Don't call us your brother, demon! Our real brother, Denragon, won't kill his own friends." Denragon doesn't respond to Rex's word and only try to break free from them. "Well... Both of you will die..." Denragon said, he shoot a fireball to Samgon, but Rex counter it with his fireball. "Hmph... Such an annoying little dragon..." Denragon taunt "Denragon! Remember who you are! We are your brothers! Please, control yourself... You have promised to us that you'd not use your dark power!" Rex shouted, Denragon slap him with his tail and say "Just admit it, Rex... Your brother, Denragon, has died... I've taken his soul and his body..." Rex shocked and become really mad, he leap to Denragon and scratch his head, but Denragon doesn't feel hurt by Rex's attack "Is that all you got, Rex? Now, my turn!" Denragon said as he grab Rex and smash him to the ground hard, Rex feel a great pain around his body. "REX!!! NO!!! Denragon.......... I'LL KILL YOU!!!!" Samgon shouted and attack Denragon. but Samgon get the same fate like Rex, he smashed to the ground hard. "This isn't over! I'll continue until my last breath..." Samgon said.

Meanwhile, Raven and Youla are struggling with Diablo. Suddenly, Diablo stop and look at Denragon "Hmph... What a foolish dragon I have... Why he ignore that Purple Dragon and fight that two little dragons?! I have to kill it by myself." he said and fly to Spyro, but Raven and Youla stop him "Don't even think about come to our friends." Raven said "Your opponent are us... We won't let you touch our friends..." Youla said. "Okay, then... I'll finish you first... Then, your friends..." Diablo said with an evil smile on his face. On the other side, Spyro take a rest after being chased by Denragon, he see Cynder right in front of him "Spyro, I'm sorry... If I can rescue Denragon when we were captured by Corrupted Denragon, this won't be happen." Cynder said as tears running down from her cheeks, but Spyro put his paw on Cynder's head and rub her head "It's okay, Cynder... We'll never know what will happen from our choice. What important now is to return Denragon to his real self and stop Diablo." Spyro said and Cynder nodded. But, when both of them see their friends' condition, Cynder ask to Spyro "So, what we'll do now?" "Cynder, help Raven and Youla to fight Diablo... I'll take care of Denragon..." Spyro answered then both of them fly to their friends.

Meanwhile, on Samgon and Rex's battle against Denragon. "Come on, show me your powers!" Denragon said. Samgon create an earth gloves and use it on his front paws, he fly to Denragon and try to scratch him but Denragon evaded Samgon's attacks easily. Samgon keep trying until he started to get tired, Denragon only use his tail and slap Samgon. Samgon fall to the ground, but Spyro catch him before Samgon touch the ground. "Thanks, Spyro.... Ugh, he's too strong... It's really hard to beat him." Samgon said "We'll figure how to beat Denragon soon." Spyro replied, Samgon stand up and back to the battle. When Spyro was about to fight Denragon, he lost control of his body and fall asleep, Samgon really surprised at the moment "Spyro?! Wake up!" he shouted, Denragon look at them and laugh "Well... well... I think that Purple Dragon can't do anything now. It'll be really easy to kill him..." Denragon said with an evil smile on his face, but Samgon glare at him "Don't even think about it, Denragon... You have to pass me first!" he shouted "Very well, I'll kill you, then that Purple Dragon." Denragon replied.

~In Spyro's Dream~
"Huh? What am I doing here?" Spyro asked to himself, suddenly Lorant appear in front of him "Spyro, I summoned you here to talk about Denragon. There's a way to save Denragon." Lorant said, Spyro doesn't believe on Lorant's words at the moment and want to get out from his dream to fight Denragon again. But, when Lorant show him Denragon's family tree, Spyro stop and start listening to Lorant. "Look at Denragon's picture carefully... Spyro..." Lorant said, Spyro look at it for a moment "Denragon's color is black, so what's your point, Lorant?" Spyro asked "Please look again carefully on the picture, Spyro... And You'll see something weird on it." Lorant said. Spyro look at it for the second time. "Wait! Denragon has a little white spot on his picture. What does it mean?" Spyro asked with full of curiosity. "That means, Denragon's real soul is trying to take control of his body again. You have to find a way to make him control his body again, Spyro... Tell this to Samgon and Rex..." Lorant said as he started to faded from Spyro's vision. Spyro only nodded at him and then he wake up.

Whoa! What will happen next? Will Denragon back to normal?! Find out in the next chapter!
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:52:36 04/05/2015 by Denragon
THGold Yellow Sparx Gems: 1633
#232 Posted: 17:30:30 24/08/2013
I think I'm all alone on the forum it is 10:29 California time.
---
I'm gone. I visit sometimes.
#233 Posted: 06:53:36 30/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 8 - pt.4

"SAMGON!!! REX!!! There's a way to save Denragon!" Spyro shouted, Samgon and Rex look at Spyro and ask how to do it. Hearing Spyro's voice, Denragon fly towards Spyro and choke him. "Now you'll die..." Denragon said and then he laughing loudly, Samgon fly to Denragon to save Spyro. Rex only see Denragon's eyes from the distance 'My brother, Denragon... He's not a dragon who always try to kill his own friends... When the first time I met him, he was really kind to me, even though he had a half-dead condition after the great battle with Blaze... He took care of me when he met me, he even gave me a name. He never forgot about his friend, he was stubborn if he wanted to help his friends. But now, he's not Denragon who I knew in my life... I... I... I want to save him!' he talked to himself. Samgon, who tries to save Spyro, got choked by Denragon's tail. Rex started to be furious "STOOOOOOOP!!!" he shouted loudly, but from Rex's voice, Denragon let off his grip and look at Rex. Meanwhile, Spyro and Samgon have a chance to attack Denragon. Suddenly, Denragon's real voice heard by them "R...Rex... My... Brother...." he said, all of them surprised.

~In Denragon's soul~
"I... I hear it... Rex's voice..." Denragon said "There's no use you hear it... I've taken control of your body. You can't do anything for it!" Corrupted Denragon replied. Denragon shouted at Corrupted Denragon "No! This is my body... I'm the one who control it... No one else!" he said "We'll see about that!" Corrupted Denragon said.

Denragon's voice turned into Corrupted Denragon's voice. "I'll kill you, Rex..." Denragon said as he fly towards Rex, but Rex only stand still "NO!!!" he shouted loudly, suddenly a white light glow around Rex's body. Samgon surprised and asked about the white light around Rex's body to Spyro, but Spyro doesn't know it either. "Could this be... the heart of Dragon Of Justice?!" Samgon asked in surprise. Denragon can't touch Rex because the lgiht around Rex's body, "Denragon... Remember who you are.... Remember us... Don't let your dark power control you... We're here to save you and fight Diablo." Rex said as he walk to Denragon "Ugh... The light... It's really hurt me... I... I can't hold it... No!!!" Denragon said as his color return to normal, Rex keep walking to him until Denragon's color back to normal. Few moments later, Denragon touch Rex's head, Rex only look at his brother because he believe if Denragon can touch his head, that means Denragon had back to normal. But, Samgon and Spyro run towards Denragon and grab him. Rex walk to Denragon and rub his head to Denragon's chest "I'm glad, you're back..." he said as tears running down from Rex's eyes. "Yeah... Rex... I'm back.... I'm glad to see you again... Samgon, Spyro, could you let of your grip so I can hug Rex?" Denragon asked, both Spyro and Samgon really surprised, but they only nodded and let off their grip, Denragon stand up and use his wings and then he wrap Rex. "De...Denragon?! You're... BACK!!!" Samgon said and he jump to Denragon's back, Spyro only sighed in relief and then laugh. "Okay... okay... Samgon, cut it out... We still have a big problem here..." Denragon said and then he laugh. Diablo look at Denragon and surprised "What?! Denragon had back to normal?!" he said. Cynder, Raven, and Youla slap Diablo with their tail. "Come on, guys... We'll give this old dragon, Diablo a little prize from us..." Denragon said and all of them nodded, when Denragon come to Raven and Youla, they're glad to see Denragon again, same goes to Denragon "Okay... All of us had gathered again... Now let's finish Diablo for good!" Denragon said "Got it, bro... I want to revenge to Diablo because he had controlled you!" Samgon said. But Diablo only laugh "You think all of you can beat me? Hah! Never! You may be happy now... But, someday... You'll die on my powers... and I'll rule this world!" he said "Someday?! Why not now? Let's begin!" Denragon shouted and he fly towards Diablo, but something weird happened, Diablo vanished from their vision. They only hear Diablo's voice "Well... meet... again... someday... prepare for it..." he said then his voice disappear. "Well... Let's go back to the Celestial cave, shall we?" Spyro asked and all of them agree.

Few minutes later, they reach the Celestial Cave. Lorant smile when he looked at Denragon "Nice to meet you again, Lorant... Uh... Why you look at me like that?" Denragon asked with full of curiosity "Follow me, Denragon... I want to show you something..." Lorant answered, Denragon follow him with Samgon and Rex behind him. When Raven and Youla were about to follow them too, Spyro stop them "Wait... Let them go... This is about their bonds..." he said and they nodded. Lorant show the Denragon's family tree "Look at your picture now, Denragon..." he said as Denragon look at it. "My... my color... is... white... But, how???" Denragon asked "Thanks to your brothers... Because of them, now... You have the heart of the Dragon Of Justice..." Lorant answered. Denragon look at them and hug them by wrapping his wings around them "Thanks.... Brothers.... You have save my soul..." he said as tears running down from his eyes, same goes to Samgon and Rex they rubbed their head to Denragon's chest. Denragon, Samgon, Rex and the others decide to go back to the Dragon Temple, because they think that the Dragon Guardians and Pure must have been waiting them. All of them fly to the sky, except Denragon, seeing Denragon still standing in front of the Celestial Cave, Samgon ask him "Hey, bro... What are you doing? Let's go!" Denragon look at Samgon and said that there's something he had to do first. Denragon walk back to Lorant and say thanks for everything Lorant had done for him and his friends. "No need to thank me, Denragon. It's nice to helping others." Lorant said "Can't you leave this Celestial Cave and join us to the Dragon Temple?" Denragon asked, but Lorant explained that his live only in the Celestial Cave, so he can't join Denragon and the others, "Well... I'll see you again soon, Lorant..." Denragon said as he fly to the outside.

Few minutes later they have arrived in the Dragon Temple, Ignitus is the first Dragon Guardian they meet when they arrived. "So, how's your feeling to get your soul back, Denragon?" Ignitus asked "Totally great for me, Ignitus... But, how do you know what had happened to me?" Denragon asked back, but Samgon explain it to Denragon "Hey, don't you remember that a Dragon Guardian have a power of vision?" Samgon said "Oh, I see... Maybe I forgot because I was being controlled. Hehe~" Denragon replied, then they enter the Dragon Temple and talk to the other Dragon Guardians. After some talks with all of the Dragon Guardians, they go back to their room. Suddenly, Samgon ask Denragon "Hey, brother... How is it feel when you're being controlled?" he said "Ugh... Don't ever remind me about that..." Denragon replied as he rub Samgon's head with his paw. Not long after that, Spyro, Cynder, Raven, and Youla come into Denragon's room "Well... How's your reunion?" Raven asked "Well... It's great... No, it's awesome! We have Denragon back again!" Rex said happily. "Well... It's time to go to sleep, guys... We still have a problem with Diablo... We have to find and defeat him soon." Denragon said and all of them nodded.

Denragon has back to normal! But, their journey hasn't end... What will happen next? Find it out in the next chapter!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:33:41 12/01/2014 by Denragon
#234 Posted: 05:56:51 01/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Hey... For all readers (If there's someone who read it) This is about BOOK TWO "World Of The Dragon"
I want to explain the goal of this book, since I read Youla's comment before on my story [in post #143 (page 3 of this Fan-Fiction)].

In BOOK TWO, I want to explain the history of Denragon, Samgon, and Rex. About their family tree, when Denragon found his color on their family tree was different than Samgon and Rex (Honestly, the family tree idea come when I re-read my story... When Denragon was turned into Corrupted Denragon by Diablo.)
And you'll find lots of battle between Light and Darkness in BOOK TWO.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:01:18 01/09/2013 by Denragon
#235 Posted: 10:11:33 01/09/2013
This is interesting... but, a lot of grammar flaw, and also...umm, how to make it...
There is a better word to use, but you use the improper word, re-read this chapter, if you really read it, this chapter may sound a little weird...
#236 Posted: 11:34:32 01/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I want to post my art... This is Devil Denragon when he controlled by Diablo.

[User Posted Image]
---
#237 Posted: 03:12:59 05/09/2013
Hey, how to do that? Explain the step please smilie
#238 Posted: 14:55:22 07/09/2013
oh, one more thing...the wings look off-scale...
#239 Posted: 14:21:15 08/09/2013 | Topic Creator
If you look at the picture carefully... You'll see that I didn't put my paper correctly when I scanned it...
._."
---
#240 Posted: 10:39:06 06/10/2013
Even wrong position doesn't make the wing off scale...
Anyway, I'm waiting for your next chapter...
#241 Posted: 04:58:25 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Okay... Here we go! The next chapter!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9 - Samgon's Secret Journey

Rex and Samgon already slept, but not to Denragon, he is still awake. He stand up and exit to the outside of the Dragon Temple and look at the stars. He remebered what have he done to his brothers and his friends 'Samgon, Rex, I promise.... I will protect you two. As long as I still live...' Denragon talked to himself. Meanwhile, Samgon had a dream.

~In Samgon's dream~
Samgon, walking in Ignitus' Dragon Temple, but the temple is broken. "What am I doing here? And what happen with this temple?" Samgon asked to himself. Suddenly, he see two mature dragons from the distance. Samgon approach them slowly and in caution. One of the dragons look at Samgon "Samgon? Is that you, son?" he asked, Samgon surprised when he called as son by one of the dragons "Son? What do you mean? Who are you?!" He asked back with a little panic. "Flare, how come he doesn't know us?" the other dragon asked "Don't worry, Quinn... He'll know us... soon..." Flare answered, Samgon remember those names "Wait! Flare? Quinn? Could it be?! My father and my mother?!" Samgon asked to them to ensure it. Flare laugh loudly "See? I've told you, Samgon will know us." he said "Okay, okay... I know... Come here, sweety. Let mom hug you." Quinn said as she smiled to Samgon. Samgon only cry and run to them "Mom, why you die so early? Why can't we live together?" Samgon asked, Flare rub Samgon's head and say "Die? We haven't died yet, son... We are always here, in this temple." Flare and Quinn starts to fade "Wait! Don't go! Mom! Dad!" Samgon shouted as he wake up.

When he wake up, he only see his little brother and his friends, but he doesn't see Denragon anywhere in their room. Samgon starts to worry about Denragon. He never want to lost his brother again. Samgon get out and search for Denragon, but luckily, he find Denragon on the outside of the Dragon Temple. "Denragon? What are you doing here?" Samgon asked "I..uh... can't sleep, brother... How about you? Can't sleep too? or having a nightmare?" Denragon answered. Samgon remember what has happened in his dream and he wants to talk about it with Denragon, but he afraid if Denragon hear it, he'll laugh at him. Denragon look at Samgon 's confused face "Hey... What are you thinking now, Samgon? Is there something wrong?" he asked "Well... uh... How can I say it? It's about my dream, Denragon. I want to ask you something." Samgon replied. Denragon lay down and hear Samgon's question "Denragon... What will you do if our parents still... alive?" Samgon asked, Denragon hold his laugh because he know that if he laughed at Samgon, he'll hurt his feeling. "If our parents still alive, brother... I'll search for them... But why you ask me with that question, brother?" Denragon said with a smile on his face. "I want to make sure about my dream, brother... I'll go to Ignitus' Dragon Temple which that is the place I had that dream. I want to meet our parents, will you go with me, brother?" Samgon asked again, hearing that Samgon's wanted to find their parents, Denragon's smile disappeared. He scold Samgon because of his desire "Don't do it! Have you lost your mind?! Why do you want them?! In fact, they already died... So, don't do anything useless, brother!" Denragon shouted, Samgon feels totally disappointed by Denragon's word, but Samgon only asks "Why?" "Why?! It's impossible for our parents to live after Diablo attacked the Dragon Temple before. Now go back to sleep and forget your desire to go to Ignitus' Dragon Temple." Denragon answered, Samgon only nods and enters the Dragon Temple. 'I'm sorry about what I've said to you brother... I just don't want to loose you again.' Denragon thought.

Samgon is forbidden by Denragon to go to Ignitus' Dragon Temple... But will Samgon still go by himself? Find it out in the next chapter.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:43:33 29/10/2013 by Denragon
#242 Posted: 17:13:44 26/10/2013
As usual...you got a great story line, great ideas... but, you also got a lot of flaws and typos...example...
Denragon answered, Samgon only nodded and eenter the Dragon Temple.

Also, have you heard about present tense? Add es or s if the subject is he, she or it?
#243 Posted: 02:41:53 29/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Sorry... I'll try to not make any mistake. smilie
---
#244 Posted: 12:22:21 04/11/2013
Good, and please...read mine, and if you find typos...do as I do...
#245 Posted: 08:00:16 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 9 - pt.2

Even Denragon forbid him, Samgon still decide to go. He sneak up to Youla and wake her up and then invite her to join him on a trip. "Uh... Samgon, when we'll go?" Youla asked "I'll tell it when I know the right time..." Samgon answered and Youla nod. Suddenly, Denragon enter their room "Samgon, why are you still awake? Go to sleep..." Denragon said "Uh... I was going to sleep when you entered this room, brother..." Samgon said and laugh nervously, then he go to sleep but he doesn't really go to sleep, in fact he waiting Denragon to go to sleep. When Denragon close his eyes and go to sleep, Samgon wake up 'Now's my chance! But, I have to write to Denragon' Samgon thought, he wake Youla up and then he write a little note and put it under Denragon's belly. Soon, He and Youla leave the Dragon Temple. But, on their way to Ignitus' Dragon Temple, Youla curious why Samgon only go with her, so she asks him "Why only two of us are going to Ignitus' Dragon Temple?" Samgon tries to hide his problem, so he answered Youla's question by saying that this is their first date. Youla's face blushed after heard those words. Only few meters from the Dragon Temple they see Cynder walking in the forest below them, they decide to approach her. "Hey, Cynder... What are you doing here at midnight?" Youla asked "I'm looking for some rabbits cause I'm starving... How about you? Are both of you starving too?" Cynder said, Samgon doesn't know what he'll say to Cynder, but Youla said that they were having their first date. Wow! Well... Have a nice date you two..." Cynder said. Samgon doesn't want to hide the truth from Cynder and Youla, so he want to say the truth.

"Uh... Youla, I want to tell you something... This... uh... isn't our first date... I invited you to go to Ignitus' Dragon Temple to make sure of something... Sorry, I should tell it to you earlier before we leaving." Samgon explained, Youla feel disappointed in her heart, but she still smile at him "Really? Too bad this wasn't our first date, but where ever you go, honey... I'll be with you." she said, Cynder interested to join them so she asks "Hey, may I join? You might need some help... Hehe..." Samgon smile at her and said that she allowed to join them. "Shall we go now?" Youla asked " No, wait! I'm still starving, I need to find a rabbit first." Cynder answered, Samgon and Youla help her to find some rabbits to eat. Few minutes later, they have got some rabbits, Cynder eats them and so do Samgon and Youla. "Man, I like eating rabbits if they're toasted... Too bad Spyro, Rex, or Denragon aren't here with us." Cynder said and then she laugh, that makes Youla curious again why she and Samgon who go to Ignitus' Dragon Temple so she asks it to Samgon. "Honey, answer my question. Honestly, why only both of us who go to Ignitus' Dragon Temple?" Samgon surprised when Youla asked about that again, but he doesn't want to lie again, so he explain the reason "Well... Actually, Denragon was forbid me to go to Ignitus' Dragon Temple. But, I wasn't obey him." Youla put her paw on Samgon's "I'm sure he was worried about you, that's why he forbid you, honey... Anyway, why do you want to go there?" Youla asked. Samgon doesn't know what should he say to Youla and Cynder, so he said that he wanted to prove his dream wasn't an ordinary dream, he also said that his dream was a clue to see his parents. Both Youla and Cynder are holding their laugh and only nodded to Samgon. Then, they continue their journey.

"Will Denragon realized that Samgon had gone from the Dragon Temple? Find out in the next chapter!""
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:12:06 18/11/2013 by Denragon
#246 Posted: 07:10:33 16/12/2013
I'll read this later...
#247 Posted: 13:12:13 19/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 9 - pt.3

When the sun rises up, Samgon, Youla, and Cynder have arrived on Ignitus' Dragon Temple. Meanwhile, Rex is the first to wake up in the morning, he sees a note under Denragon's belly. He tries to take it, but unfortunately Denragon wake up when Rex was trying to push his belly. "Morning, brother.... What are you doing with my belly?" he asked "I... uh... just want to take a little note under your belly, brother." Rex answered nervously, Denragon only nods at Rex and stand up, then Rex take the note. Denragon doesn't see Samgon anywhere in that room "Say, have you seen Samgon this morning?" Denragon asked while Rex is reading the note "Uh... Denragon... I think I know where's Samgon..." Rex said as he give the note to Denragon. He read the note "Denragon... I'm writing this note to tell you that I still wanted to go to Ignitus' Dragon Temple. I bring Youla with me, so I won't be alone on my journey. I'm not sure why you forbid me to go there, but I think there's another reason why you did that. I want to apologize because I disobeyed you. Love, Samgon." Denragon feels really mad, but in his heart, he totally worried about what will happen to Samgon "Ugh... Samgon...Why don't you obey my order? Let's go to Ignitus' Dragon Temple, Rex... First, we have to wake the others." Denragon said. They wake Spyro and Raven, but they don't see Cynder. "Great... Another trouble... Cynder isn't here too. Maybe she join Samgon and Youla." Denragon said. Suddenly, Sirius and Ignitus enter their room "What happen, Denragon? You look so worried this morning." Sirius asked "Nothing, Sirius... I just worry about my brother, Samgon. He go to Ignitus' Dragon Temple just to prove his dream about our parents. All of us will go to that temple too, just to make sure my brother is okay." Denragon explained. Ignitus look at Denragon "Then you must hurry, young dragons... I feel a dark power around my temple." he said and all of them nodded and leave the temple.

Back to Samgon, Youla, and Cynder. When they enter the temple. Cynder remember the days when she was an evil dragoness, her terrible memory make her stop walking and thinking about the moment when she was rescued by Spyro. Samgon and Youla look at Cynder and ask her what happen to her, tears running down from Cynder's eyes "Guys... I just... remembered the terrible things I've done before when I was an evil dragoness. I just wondering... why... Spyro saved me after I hurt him badly in our battle... I have to know the reason..." Cynder said. Youla put her paw on Cynder's shoulder "Maybe you should ask it to Spyro, Cynder... But, I know there's a good reason why Spyro did that." Youla said 'I'm sure that's because Spyro like her' Samgon thought. Few moments later, a voice heard by Samgon, Cynder, and Youla "I've been expecting three of you, Samgon, Youla, and my slave... Cynder." a mature dragon said. Cynder groan after heard that voice "I knew that voice... Diablo..." Cynder said, both Samgon and Youla surprised. Diablo walks to them "Why you here?!" Cynder asked as she glared at Diablo "I've succeed my plan..." Diablo answered with an evil smile on his face "What? What plan? You better tell us now, Diablo... Before we finish you here today!" Samgon said with a little angry tone. "Spirited little dragon. I've given you a dream about your parents, Samgon.... I wanted to separate you from your brother and Spyro, so I can kill you, then I'll show your dead body to Denragon. I'm sure he won't be able to fight me if he see his little brother die. Hahahaha!" Diablo explained and then he laugh loudly. Samgon's heart is full of hate and willing to kill Diablo, he shouts to Diablo "I won't let that happen! We'll kill you in this place RIGHT NOW!" but Diablo only laugh at him "What are you laughing at?!" Samgon asked "Not so fast, Samgon... Before you want to fight me, I want you to meet someone you know..." Diablo answered as he raise up his paw. 'Someone I know? Does he mean Denragon??? No, it's impossible, because I've left him on the Dragon Temple. So, who is Diablo talking about???' Samgon thought, suddenly the ground is shaking, then there are some paws come from the ground, Samgon and the others scared when look those paws because they can see bones, blood, and ripped flesh from the paws. Few moments later, there are two undead dragons come from the ground. "Who are they?! Why they still live even their body are full of blood and ripped flesh?!!!" Youla asked in panic, Diablo smile on them "Samgon, I want you to meet... YOUR PARENTS!" he said "My... my parents?!" Samgon said in surprise and panic.

Undead dragons?! Will Samgon, Youla, and Cynder still alive? Will Denragon find Samgon before something bad happen to him? Find it out in the next chapter....
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 07:29:56 04/01/2014 by Denragon
#248 Posted: 07:01:11 30/12/2013
Still have no time to read this...
#249 Posted: 08:43:46 12/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 9 - pt.4

Meanwhile, Denragon and the others arrive at Ignitus' Dragon Temple. "Time to teach Samgon a lesson..." Denragon said, Spyro put his paw on Denragon's shoulder "Denragon... I know Samgon had disobeyed you, but don't be too hard on him, okay? Who knows his dream can come true?" he said "Sirius had told me that our parents was killed by Diablo when he attacked the temple before, so how come they still live on this world?" Denragon said with a hard tone "Now, let me ask you... You've died once, right?" Spyro asked, suddenly Denragon remembered when he was died and becoming a spirit. He decide to listen to Spyro "Answer my question... You think you could live again after you died?" Spyro asked, Denragon only answer it with "no". "Then, how come you live again now?" Spyro asked "Because my brothers and my friends help me, they find the chronicler's place when they are believe they can bring me back to life..." Denragon answered, Spyro smile and him and told him that nothing is impossible in this world, hearing Spyro's explanation, Denragon doesn't want to punish Samgon. "Thanks, Spyro... I know that I was wrong... I'm sorry.." Denragon said, but Spyro only smile at him. "Uh... I hate to interrupt you, but... Can we go now? I feel something bad around here..." Raven said all of them nodded and enter the temple. Suddenly, they see Samgon, Youla, and Cynder run to them, Spyro stop them "Hey... hey.. hey... What happen?" he asked "We... saw two undead dragons, and.... those are... our parents!" Samgon said with a gasping breath "What?! Our parents?!" Rex asked "We also saw... Diablo!!!" Samgon shouted, Denragon surprised and he decide to approach Diablo. All of them wonder what is Denragon going to do "Where are you going, bro?!" Rex asked "I have to finish my business with Diablo forever..." he said as he starts running. Denragon sees his parents in front of him, but he only pass them and so do they, they only pass Denragon without looking at him. 'Huh? Why they just ignore me while I pass through them?' Denragon thought, then he meet Diablo "Well... well... Denragon, what can I do for you?" Diablo said as he smiling at Denragon "Don't make me laugh, Diablo... Remember, we have an unfinished battle before... Now, let's settle this now..." he replied.

Back to Samgon and the others "We have to follow Denragon, he won't be able to fight Diablo and my dead parents alone..." Samgon said, but when they are about to approach Denragon, they see Flare and Quinn. "What?! They're here?! What about Denragon?!" Raven asked in panic "Let's not think about it... We have to fight them." Spyro said and all of them nod except Rex, he is totally scared when he look at his parents, Samgon look at him and cover him with his wing "What happen, Rex? Why are you scared?" Samgon asked "I... I... Can't believe I would look something like this at our parents... It's totally frightening me, Samgon..." Rex answered "Don't worry Rex, I'll protect you..." Samgon said, he tries to make Rex calm. Spyro use his fire breath to them, but it has no effect on them, all of them surprised "What? They're immune to my fire breath?!" Spyro asked in panic, the others use their elements to attack Flare and Quinn, but same as Spyro's fire, they have no effect on Flare and Quinn. "What happen?! How we suppose to fight them if they immune to our elemental attacks?!" Youla asked "Well... If we can't use our elements, then we have to use our physical attacks" Cynder answered, all of them agree to use their physical attacks "Alright, now I, Samgon, and Rex will fight Flare... You girls will fight Quinn... Let's begin!" Spyro said. Suddenly Flare open his mouth and says "Purple Dragon... You... must... die..." "This is totally scary you know? He wants you to die, Spyro..." Samgon said and Spyro nods to him. Samgon take his first attack using his tail, it hits Flare's neck really hard, but Samgon also feel pain on his tail. His tail suddenly swollen. "Whoa! What happen with your tail?!" Rex asked "I have no idea, Rex... It feels like hit a huge hard rock... It's totally hurt!" Samgon answered as he endure his pain. 'What's wrong with my dad's body? I shouldn't be hurt by hitting his neck... Could it caused by Diablo's dark power so my dad's body is as strong as stone?' Samgon thought, he stands up and tries to attack Flare once again, now he tries to attack him on his head using his paws. Unfortunately, same thing happens at his paws. He feels totally hurt on his paws. Now Samgon barely can move because his front paws are swollen like his tail. Flare start his attack by swinging his front left paw to Samgon, but Samgon can't evade it because of his swollen paws. He use his wings to defend himself, suddenly he hears Rex's voice yelling in pain. Samgon sees his little brother counter Flare's attack with his head to protect Samgon. "REX!!!!!" Samgon and Spyro shouted very loud until Denragon hear their voice. On the other side, Diablo laughing at Denragon after heard Samgon and Spyro's voice "Looks like your little brother Rex is having a trouble..." Diablo said, Denragon ignore Diablo's words for a second but then he decide to go back to his friends leaving Diablo, but Diablo only laugh as Denragon leaving him.

What will happen to Rex?! Find out in the next chapter~
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 11:45:15 25/03/2014 by Denragon
#250 Posted: 09:21:39 17/01/2014
For Chapter 9 pt.2
Geezz, you really don't pay attention to your use of s/es do you?
First | Previous | Page 5 of 6 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me