Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Tales Of Denragon and Samgon
First | Previous | Page 4 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Tales Of Denragon and Samgon [CLOSED]
Denragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2763
#151 Posted: 05:17:01 07/09/2012 | Topic Creator
No need to call me as teacher... I'm just normal person, you know...

About, Spyro... Yes he is stronger than us...
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
#152 Posted: 06:20:22 07/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1 - pt. 3

Few minutes later... Ignitus use his vision and he see a green dragon with a Purple Dragon looking at the sky and see a big dragoness flying on the air. "Samgon, Raven, Youla... I have to go to munition forge... Spyro has founded the Earth Dragon Guardian, Terrador... But they are in a big trouble, you want to go with me?" Ignitus asked "Of course we'll join you... But, what happen with them?" Samgon asked, Ignitus said that he saw a big dragoness was flying around them. Samgon remembered Sirius' words "The dragoness Spyro will fight is corrupted by the other dragon" 'Maybe that is the dragoness that Sirius had said before...' Samgon thought then he nod to Ignitus and all of them fly to Munition Forge.

Meanwhile, Denragon train Rex, because Rex is a fire dragon like Denragon. Sirius is seeing them because he dosent want anything bad happen to Denragon and make Rex sad. Suddenly, when Denragon was about to teach Rex how fight a huge monster with his fire power, Denragon fall to the ground unconscious "Denragon! What happen, brother?" Rex said sadly, Sirius come to them and carry Denragon to his room. Rex asked to Sirius about what had happened to Denragon when they were training few moments ago. Sirius doesn't want to tell it to Rex so he said that Denragon was only tired and he needed to took a rest, Rex just nod at him because he doesn't know what make Denragon tired. Two minutes later, Denragon open his eyes and see Rex is in front of him, Rex lick Denragon's forehead "Feeling better now, brother?" he asked "Yeah... What happen to me?" Denragon asked "Um... Nothing... You only tired..." Rex said and Denragon nod to him and lick his forehead. When Rex was about jumped to his brother's belly, Denragon feel a great pain Rex look at his brother "What happen?" Rex asked "Um... I have to tell you this before you get shocked... I will die in ten hours, Rex because I have a poison in my body... Samgon, your big brother is searching for the Purple Dragon to heal me, but I'm afraid that he would be late, so I want to teach you everything I have before I die..." Denragon said sadly and he begin to cry. Rex start to cry too and he laying on Denragon's neck "Don't worry, Denragon... Samgon will be back with the Purple Dragon immediately... I promise I will take care of you from now..." Rex said sadly Denragon only nodded at him because he doesn't has any choice.

Thirty hours later, Ignitus, Samgon, Youla, and Raven find Terrador laying on the ground. "Terrador... Are you okay?... Where's Spyro?" Ignitus asked "Ugh... Spyro... Is trying to flee from the evil dragoness... Help him, Ignitus..." Terrador replied, Ignitus nod at him and they fly toward Spyro with Samgon behind him. Raven and Youla help Terrador, Youla use her heal power and Raven use his electric barrier to protect them all. "You'll die here... Purple Dragon..." the dragoness said "Not so fast!" Samgon shouted and Ignitus attack her with his fire breath. Spyro fly to Samgon "Who are you?" Spyro asked "I'm Samgon... The Dragon Savior from the Dragon Temple on the other land... I'm here looking for you, Spyro..." Samgon said, but Spyro said that they could talked about it later because they have to fight the evil dragoness. The evild dragoness use her dark blast and hit Spyro and Samgon together, Ignitus see them bounced off by that attack and hit the ground hard "I won't let you kill this Purple Dragon!" Ignitus shouted and charge at the evil dragoness to the base of Munition Forge "Okay... I'll fight you first and take your power for my master so he can back to this world again." the evil dragoness said, Ignitus surprised and he doesn't focus on the evil dragoness. The evil dragoness use this chance and hit Ignitus' chest, Ignitus fall on the ground hard and unconscious 'I'll take the other dragon too, especially the Purple Dragon...' the evil dragoness thought and she fly back to the top.

"Oh... No... she back!" Samgon said, and still trying to stand up. Terrador is still hasn't totally recovered. The evil dragoness approach Raven and Youla "Raven! Youla!" Samgon shouted, Raven and Youla surprised but it's too late, the evil dragoness hit both of them to the ground until the ground crack. "NO!!!" Samgon shouted, still trying to stand up. Then the evil dragoness take Spyro too and leave Samgon and Terrador, when Samgon stand up he run at Terrador "Terrador, get up! We have to rescue them!" Samgon said, but Terrador shake his head "No, Samgon... It's too dangerous, we don't have any energy left... Let's go back to your Dragon Temple with the rest of the Dragon Guardians..." he explained, Samgon take a deep breath and the nod to him, they fly back to the Dragon Temple on Samgon's place.

Samgon will has a lot of mission from now... Will Denragon alive before his Death Time come? Find out at the next chapter...
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
#153 Posted: 07:17:40 07/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1 pt. 4

Samgon and Terrador tell Cryil and Volteer about this bad news and they agree to fly to Sirius' Dragon Temple. Samgon, Terrador, Cryil and Volteer fly to the Dragon Temple, meanwhile the evil dragoness absorbing Ignitus' power to a purple crystal. Fifteen minutes later, they arrive at Sirius' Dragon Temple "Hi, Sirius... Long time no see... How are you?" Cryil asked "I'm fine... Samgon, where's the Purple Dragon, Ignitus, Raven, and Youla?" Sirius asked. Samgon lower his head and he go to Denragon's room "Is there something wrong with them?" Sirius asked to the others "Um... Ignitus and the others had been taken by the evil dragoness... We can't do anything on that time, Sirius... We're so sorry..." Terrador explained. "It's okay, but... We have to rescue them..." Sirius said and all of them nodded.

When Samgon entered Denragon's room, he surprised because he see another dragon licking Denragon's head "Hey! Stay away from my brother!" Samgon shouted, Denragon laugh in front of him "Don't worry Samgon... I want you to meet Rex, our little brother..." Denragon said with smile on his face. Samgon say sorry to Rex and he forgive Samgon because, of course Samgon would be surprised if he met him for the first time. "Samgon, where's your lovely dragon, Youla...? Where's Raven and the Purple Dragon?" Denragon asked, tears running down from Samgon's eyes and he hug Denragon "They all had been taken by the evil dragoness... I couldn't do anything because I couldn't stand up after got hit by the evil dragon... The Purple Dragon's name is Spyro..." Samgon explained and hug Denragon tighter. "Don't worry, Samgon... You can save them... I won't give up to stay alive for you..." Denragon said and looking at the other side from Samgon and Rex 'Maybe... I should help Samgon... But, I'll try to sneak out from here, because I know I won't be allowed to exit this temple...' he thought.

Samgon and Rex go to the outside and talk with Sirius and the others about their plan to rescue Ignitus, Spyro, Raven, and Youla. Denragon use this chance, he search an average wood and place it on the ground and then he cover it with a blanket made by animal hide. He exit his room and see Samgon, Rex, and the others and said that he wanted to go to sleep and he didn't want anyone disturb him, all of them nod to him and Denragon enter his room again.

Meanwhile, in some lair of the evil dragoness "Ugh... Let us go you evil dragoness! What do you want from us?!" Raven shouted, the evil dragoness laugh at them "Am I such a fool to let all of you get out from here? I'll take this old dragon's power to awake my master and then I'll wait all of your friends come here so I can kill you and them all! Hahaha!" she said. In the Dragon Temple "Sirius... What we have to do?" Samgon asked "There's no other choice... We have to leave this temple again and rescue our friends..." Sirius replied, all of them agree with Sirius choice and they start to fly, including Rex. But, when they were about to fly, Sirius tell them to stop and everyone listen to him and ask him what happen. "We need someone to take care of Denragon... I'll take care of him." Sirius said "I'm with you, Sirius... Denragon is like my own son... I have to take care of him." Pure said, Sirius use his vision and he find where Spyro and the others, he create a flame like the one which lead Samgon to Ignitus. All of them follow Sirius' flame, they fly toward the evil dragoness' lair.

Denragon sneak out from the Dragon Temple and follow his brothers, but he fly slowly because of his injury.

What will happen next? Can Denragon fight with his bad condition? Find out in the next chapter!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:58:08 08/09/2012 by Denragon
#154 Posted: 12:25:42 09/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2 - Hard Choice

"Ugh... I'm not sure if I can follow them with my condition..." Denragon said to himself. He start to desperate, but he know that he was a dragon who never give up for anything, like his brother said. Denragon use all of his energy to fly faster. Few seconds later, he see Samgon and the others. Denragon try to fly with a safe distance from them, as Denragon's brother, Samgon can feel his brother but he can't see his brother anywhere.

Samgon and the others, including Denragon have founded the lair of the evil dragoness, but when they entered the lair, Denragon lay on the ground to take a rest. Michaelz use his shadow to create a dark cloud to hide all of them from the enemy in the evil dragoness' lair, the enemy is ape but in there are lots of ape in her lair. Meanwhile, the evil dragoness fly to the outside of her lair to patrol herself and her lair from enemy, she see Denragon is taking a rest. She dive onto him, Denragon look on the sky and see a dragoness dive onto him and hit his head, Denragon fall unconscious and she take him to her lair to take his power and then kill him.

Meanwhile... Samgon, Rex, and the others are noticed by one of the ape. The ape shout to it's friends and just in ten seconds they have surrounded Samgon, Rex, and the others. "Well... We don't have any choice... We have to fight them, guys... Let's go!" Samgon said, all of them nodded to him and start their battle. Samgon, Terrador, and Gyuron use their earth power to create a boulder and shoot the apes, one of their boulder hit a group of apes like a bowling. Rex and Sirius use their fire power and blast it to the apes, Icle and Cryil use their ice power and create a blizzard storm, it freeze many apes and then they destroy it, the apes crushed like a pebbles. Michaelz use his shadow power and create a shadow hand and choke the apes until their head crushed.

Just in five minutes, all of the apes in the evil dragoness' lair are dead. They run toward to the place where Ignitus is being caged with Raven, Spyro, and Youla by the evil dragoness. Few seconds later, they have founded Ignitus infront of them and Spyro, Raven, and Youla on the right. Samgon look at Youla "Hey, Youla... Are you alright?" Samgon asked, Youla feel really happy to see her boyfriend come to rescue her "I'm okay, honey... I'm really glad to see you come here to rescue us..." she said "I'm not alone here, honey... I'm with the Dragon Guardians too..." Samgon replied, Raven cut their conversation and ask Samgon about Denragon's condition "Raven... Youla... Denragon's condition is getting worse... We have to take Spyro to him..." Samgon explained, all of them nod at him and Samgon try to break the cage. The others is trying to break Ignitus cage, but the evil dragoness see them and use her dark power and spit a poison liquid around Ignitus' cage. Samgon successfully break the cage, but when they were about to take Spyro to Denragon... Spyro see the evil dragoness is carrying a red dragon with unconscious condition.

"Um... Samgon... Is your brother has a red scale? And is your brother has same horns like yours?" Spyro asked "Yeah... How you can know that?" Samgon replied. Spyro point his right paw to the red dragon, Samgon, Raven and Youla are totally shocked because the red dragon is Denragon. "DENRAGON!!!" Samgon shouted, all of them hear Samgon's voice and look at the evil dragoness' paw. Rex got shocked and use charge the evil dragoness' paw to free Denragon, but the evil dragoness slap him with her tail and Rex fall to the ground but Samgon catch him before he hit the ground "Samgon... We have to free our brother! Let's move!" Rex said "I know.. But we have to think a way to attack her without hurting Denragon..." Samgon said and Rex nodded.

Denragon is in a great danger now... He could be attacked by his brothers or he could be dead on the evil dragoness paw... What will happen to Denragon, Samgon, and Rex? Find out in the next chapter!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:15:00 10/09/2012 by Denragon
Youla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#155 Posted: 15:50:57 09/09/2012
No worse error...
Quote: Denragon
As Denragon's brother, Samgon can feel his brother but he can see his brother.
#156 Posted: 16:35:13 09/09/2012 | Topic Creator
I'll fix that later...
---
#157 Posted: 07:28:27 10/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2 - pt. 2

The evil dragoness see that all of them looking at the dragon on her paw. "So... This is the dragon you looking for... Hm... What should I do to him, huh? Should I smash him to the ground, choke him, or eat him? What do you want?" the evil dragoness asked, Samgon look at her with a great anger "How about the other choice?!" Samgon asked angrily "And... What is it?" the evil dragoness asked "LET GO MY BROTHER FROM YOUR DIRTY PAW!!!" Samgon shouted and fly toward the evil dragoness. The evil dragoness only smile at him "Fool... You won't get him easily..." the evil dragoness said and then she slap Samgon with her tail, Samgon got hit and he fall until he hit the ground hard.

Denragon start open his eyes but not open his eyes widely and look at the evil dragoness "I know... I'll control him to fight all of you..." the evil dragoness said 'Hm... Maybe I can use this chance to get free from her paw...' Denragon thought and then he pretend close his eyes again. The evil dragoness wake Denragon and she look at Denragon's eyes "Look into my eyes..." the evil dragoness said, Denragon pretend to get controlled by her, he yell in pain. Few moments later Denragon start changing his voice "My master..." he said, the evil dragoness smile at him "Good... Now, kill them all..." she replied and Denragon nodded. Denragon fly slowly to Samgon and Samgon ready on his battle stance, but neither Denragon or Samgon start attacking each other. Samgon start wondering what happen to his brother, Denragon get closer to him and he try to whispering to Samgon "Samgon... Don't worry... I'm still normal, I just pretend being hypnotized by her..." he said, Samgon can't hear it clearly but he can hear Denragon said that he was still normal Samgon whisper to him "What should I do, brother? Am I have to pretend fight you so the evil dragoness will believe that you were controlled by her?" he asked, Denragon smile to him which that means he say yes. When they were about to battle, Raven and Youla stop them "Denragon... Please back to yourself... I don't want this thing happen again... All of us don't want to fight you..." Raven said, Youla call Michaelz and Spyro. All of them, except Samgon were surprised because Michaelz didn't feel any dark power from Denragon. "Guys... Denragon is fine... We just pretending... But now, we have to fight the evil dragoness and protect Denragon, because I'm sure she know that Denragon was only tricked her... Spyro, please cure Denragon now, okay?" Samgon said and Spyro nodded. "Ugh... I'm tricked by a injured dragon?! I'll kill him first!" the evil dragoness said in anger and dive to Denragon, she attack Spyro who is trying to heal Denragon and then she take Denragon and Ignitus' power in a small purple crystal.

"DENRAGON!!!" Samgon shouted and follow the evil dragoness with Spyro, Raven, and Youla behind him, but when Spyro was about to follow Samgon, Ignitus stop him and explain something about the evil dragoness "What do you want to say, Ignitus?" Spyro asked "I have to tell you the truth, Spyro... The evil dragoness who take Denragon has a same age as you..." Ignitus explained "But how come she is so big?" Spyro asked, Sirius take a deep breath before ready to tell Spyro the truth about the evil dragoness "Spyro... When I finished sweep you away from the monsters, I came back to the temple and saw the Dragon Guardians were taken by the apes and the apes take one black eggs... I should have told you about this before... I know who is the evil dragoness, her name is Cynder... I'm sorry if I didn't tell you about this before..." Ignitus said sadly "It's okay, Ignitus... Maybe I can bring her back to her normal form if I beat her... Now I have to go," Spyro said, Ignitus nod at him "Alright... Don't waste your time, Spyro..." he said and then Spyro fly to Samgon, Youla, and Raven. The evil dragoness create a portal and enter it. Samgon and the others enter the portal, when Michaelz was about to entered the portal, the portal blast a energy ball to him and Sirius bounced off to the ground. "Michaelz... Are you okay?" Icle asked "I'm okay... But why I can't enter the portal? Ignitus, do you know something about this portal?" Michaelz asked. Ignitus look at Michaelz and walk to him, he explained that the portal couldn't be entered by a Dragon Guardian, but for the other dragons... The portal allow them. Michaelz nod at Ignitus "So... We can only hope that Samgon, Spyro, Youla, and Raven can rescue Denragon... But... Why the evil dragoness take your power?" he asked to Ignitus.

"She wants to use it to free the dark master." Ignitus answered "The dark master???" Michaelz asked "Yes, the dark master is a Purple Dragon like Spyro... I'll explain it to you later, now... we have to hope for the ancestors to protect those young dragons..." Ignitus said and all of them nod at him.

What will happen next? Is Denragon will be dead? Find out at the next chapter!
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 14:33:39 04/05/2015 by Denragon
#158 Posted: 10:22:43 10/09/2012
Who's the fool now?
Cynder?
#159 Posted: 12:17:47 10/09/2012 | Topic Creator
I will say... Yes... But not so fast, I'm still on progress...
---
#160 Posted: 13:59:08 11/09/2012
Nice...
#161 Posted: 12:41:06 12/09/2012
For all who read my bro's fanfic, he just messaged me he won't be available 3 next day...
#162 Posted: 06:20:55 14/09/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm back now...
---
#163 Posted: 02:52:05 17/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2 - pt. 3

"Cynder!" Spyro shouted "Hmph... You know my name now, Purple Dragon? But I think that name will be the last thing you'll remember in your life with those Dragon Saviors... Prepare to die!" Cynder replied and blast a dark beam to Spyro, Samgon, Youla, and Raven. "Look out!" Samgon shouted and all of them evade Cynder's dark beam. Samgon shoot a boulder to Cynder but the boulder destroyed by her tail attack.

Cynder think that if she wanted to battle with them, it would use a lot of energy, so she fly to the Portal of Convexity and put the purple crystal near it and she also put Denragon beside the purple crystal "Master... I've fulfill my task and I also bring you a sacrifice, a Dragon Savior... Take him and do whatever you want to him..." Cynder said. Spyro and the others fly toward Cynder and they see Denragon and the purple crystal are near the Portal of Convexity. "Oh.. No... We're too late, the dark master will return again to this world... And he'll take Denragon!" Spyro said sadly "But not with my brother! Let's get him back guys!" Samgon shouted and run toward Denragon, but Cynder block his way and blast a dark beam to him and hit his chest. Samgon bounced off very far by Cynder's dark beam. "Samgon! Are you okay, honey?" Youla asked "Yeah... But we have to take Denragon!" Samgon replied, but suddenly Denragon's body lifted up by a dark cloud. "Denragon! No!!!" Samgon shouted and fly to his brother, but Cynder block his way again. Spyro and Youla use their ice power and hit Cynder's head, their attack make Cynder dizzy. Samgon is really near to his brother, but suddenly the portal suck Denragon and then Denragon enter it. "DENRAGON!" Samgon shouted and try to enter the portal, but the portal close just in second. "NO!!! DENRAGON! WHY YOU LEAVE ME?!!!" Samgon shouted loudly, Cynder look at Spyro and the others "Now... That dragon is gone forever! Hahaha..." Cynder said. Spyro feel a great anger in his soul and he unleash his fury power.

'What? What happen? I feel a great strength nearby... Could it be from the Purple Dragon in front of me? Ugh... I must kill him first before he kill me...' Cynder thought. When Cynder was about to attacked Spyro, she bounced off by Spyro's fury aura. Spyro use his fury breath to Cynder and Samgon, Youla and Raven also use their fury power to attack Cynder. Their attack make Cynder fall to the ground hard. Spyro use all of his power and blast a purple breath with a dragon head on it, it hit Cynder many times and make Cynder unconscious, suddenly Cynder's body turn back to her normal body, she is as small as Spyro and the others. The Portal of Convexity start sucking all of them "Guys... We have to go now!" Spyro said "But how about Cynder, Spyro? And how about Denragon, my brother... I can't leave without him." Samgon said, but Raven and Youla take him away from the Portal of Convexity with Spyro behind him and also Cynder on Spyro's paws. Samgon cry with a loud voice and he shouted his brother's name, when they're exit the portal who had been made by Cynder before, they go back to the Sirius' Dragon Temple.

Rex and Sirius waiting them on the outside of the Dragon Temple. When they landed, Rex hug Samgon and he said that he glad his brother came home safely and then he asked about Denragon because he didn't see him, Samgon lower his head and tears running down from his eyes, tears also running down from Spyro, Raven and Youla's eyes. Rex start confuse and then he ask Samgon again. "Rex, I don't know how to say it to you, brother..." Samgon said sadly, Rex start feeling that something bad happened to Denragon "Samgon... What happen to our brother?! Answer me!" Rex said angrily "Um... Denragon... Denragon has gone, Rex... because the Portal of Convexity suck him in..." Samgon explained. Rex doesn't believe what Samgon has said to him "You kidding me, right, Samgon? Where you hide Denragon... I'll find him..." Rex said but with a tears on his eyes "I wish I can said that Denragon was hiding somewhere... but, this is true... Denragon has gone..." Samgon said and lower his head.

Rex start crying "No! You're lying! DENRAGON HASN'T GONE! I'LL FIND HIM!" Rex shouted and run away to the forest, when Samgon was about to chased Rex, Youla stop him right in front of the Dragon Temple gate "Youla, what are you doing?! I have to chase Rex!" Samgon said, but Raven help Youla to stop Samgon "Raven? Don't stop me... Rex can't be there alone... As his brother, I have to be there for him." Samgon said "I know... But, we have to give him some time to make himself relax..." Raven said "Yes, Samgon... It's not good if we follow him when he want to think about your brother..." Youla explained and Samgon nodded at them.

Is this the end for Samgon and Rex's journey? Where's Denragon now? Find out at the next chapter!

-------------
This chapter is a bit sad, right?
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 07:10:45 18/09/2012 by Denragon
#164 Posted: 09:21:47 17/09/2012
Oh yeah...
Bye-bye brother... Tell me how's been there when you get back
smilie smilie smilie
#165 Posted: 07:29:28 18/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2 - pt.3

Three hours have passed since Rex was crying in the forest. Suddenly, he see a dragon from the distance walk to him with limping. Rex start feel scared "Samgon... Is that you? Don't scare me, brother..." Rex said, the dragon is covered with dark clouds around him and the dragon getting closer to Rex "Samgon... Don't make me use my fire breath to you... I warn you again, Denragon had trained me hard before he gone..." Rex said but the dragon still walk to him until he really close with Rex, Rex panic so he use his fire breath to the dragon and the dark clouds are disappear. Rex surprised because he saw Denragon in front of him "Denragon! You're alive!!!" Rex shouted and the hug his brother, but something isn't right with Denragon, Rex look at his brother but his brother doesn't look at him. "Denragon... What happen? Look at me, brother... I'm down here..." Rex said, but Denragon still doesn't look at him and he continue his way. 'What... What happen to Denragon? It feels like he doesn't hear me. Wait! What happen with his eyes? Why all of his eyes color is totally white?' Rex thought and then he try to hold Denragon's movement by grab his leg, Denragon see it and then he mad to Rex "Get out of my way!" he said but his voice is different than usual. He throw Rex to the nearest tree and Rex hit it hard. "What happen with you, Denragon?!" Rex said with panic, but his brother doesn't answer it.

Rex look at his direction and he can see the Dragon Temple, he decide to inform Samgon and the others about Denragon, he run as faster as he can. When he arrived there, he run to Samgon with panic "Samgon! Samgon! I have to tell you something!" Rex shouted, Samgon hear his brother's voice Spyro, Raven, and Youla also hear it, so they walk to the outside to ask Rex what has happened. "Denragon.... Denragon is approaching this temple..." Rex said "What?! Denragon?! He's here?!" Samgon asked with panic, Spyro and the others really want to know how Denragon can get out from the portal.

When they were about to flew to Denragon, they really surprised because they saw Diablo standing in front of the Dragon Temple's gate with Denragon beside him. "Diablo! You again! What have you done with my brother?!" Samgon asked, Rex ask about Diablo to Samgon and he explained that Diablo is the dragon who had attack the Dragon Temple when they were still eggs. "Honestly, I'm not the one who control Denragon now... The one who control Denragon now is my brother... Or I can say 'The Dark Master'... He has risen, but he need the Purple Dragon's power to make him back to this world... Hahaha! Now, Denragon... Get the Purple Dragon to me and bring him to the Well Of Soul!" Diablo said and Denragon nodded, then Denragon use his fire breath to all of them but Spyro counter it with his ice breath, Youla help him with her ice breath. "Spyro, can we make Denragon back to himself?" Samgon asked, suddenly Sirius and the other Dragon Guardians exit their room and see Denragon and Diablo are facing Spyro, Samgon, Raven, and Youla. Samgon asked to Ignitus about Denragon who had been controlled by The Dark Master, Ignitus lower his head "Samgon... Rex... There's only one way to rescue Denragon... Even that means..." Ignitus said and stop it in the middle of his explanation, Samgon feel something bad about what Ignitus is going to say "Ignitus... What are you going to say? I have to know to save our brother..." Samgon asked "The only way... Is... Kill Denragon...." Ignitus said sadly, Samgon and Rex got shocked, because they can't kill their own brother.

"So... Is there other way to rescue him? Please tell us one thing else beside killing Denragon, Ignitus... We don't want our brother die..." Rex said with a lot of tears on his eyes, Samgon also crying aloud. Denragon's soul could hear his brothers cries 'Ugh ... I have to fight the darkness within my body ... My body does not belong to anyone ... except my brothers, those who became the purpose of my life ... ' Denragon said in his soul 'But... This may be the last time I'll see them again...' he said again. When Samgon and Rex was about to attacked Denragon, Raven and Youla stop them because they see Denragon's move has stopped. "Samgon, Rex, look at Denragon... He... Stopped..." Youla said "I think his real soul is back..." Raven said, Samgon and Rex nod at them and look at Denragon, now Denragon is struggle against himself "What are you doing Denragon? Stop trying to back to your real soul... It's better to be a dragon who will control the world with me and my brother!" Diablo said "Leave him alone, Diablo!" Samgon shouted and charge at him, but Diablo evade it and create a shadow hand then he throw Samgon back to Youla and the others. 'I WON'T GIVE UP TO THE DARKNESS!!!' Denragon soul shouted in his soul.

After a hard struggling, Denragon back to his real soul and look at Diablo "There's two things I want to tell to you, Diablo..." Denragon said "Hm... You look totally weak after your hard battle against your dark soul... What do you want to say?" Diablo asked with smile on his face. "First... I don't want to control this world, I more like to protect it, because this world is for all of the creatures, including us... The dragon... Second, I'll KILL YOU AND YOUR BROTHER!!!" Denragon said and then use all of his power to attack Diablo right on his head, but Diablo only sighed and use his dark shard and attack Denragon, that attack pierce through Denragon's heart. "DENRAGON!!!!!" all of them shouted "You such a fool, Denragon... I offer you to control this world with me and my brother, but you reject it... And this is the way you choose, you choose to die..." Diablo said and then he look to the others "This is just the beggining... I'll kill all of you after I can wake my brother up... We'll be Immortal Dragon! Hahahahaha!" Diablo said and then he leave the Dragon Temple. Samgon and the others could chase him, but they run to Denragon. Samgon and Rex cry and hug his brother, Denragon have a little breath before he die, he look at his brothers "Samgon, Rex, don't worry... I'll always watching you from above... Please take care of Raven and your girlfriend, Youla... Don't stop protecting this world because I'm die..." Denragon said, Samgon and Rex nod at him and continue crying, Denragon look at Spyro "Spyro... You, as a Purple Dragon... I want you to take care of my brothers... You... Can do it, right?" Denragon said "Don't worry, Denragon... I'll take care of them for you... Just like what you have done to protect them from the danger..." Spyro said, trying to not be sad to Denragon to make Denragon not worry with his brothers. "Okay, everyone... *cough*... There's a great... danger has.... threatened by... *cough*... Diablo and his brother 'The Dark Master' you have to... protect this world, okay...?" Denragon said, all of them nodded to him, Denragon close his eyes slowly and stop breathing. All of them cry loudly.

Denragon has died? Is Diablo's brother will be awaken soon? Find out at the next chapter!

-------------------------------------------
Well... Another sad chapter... I hope you like it...
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 07:37:12 19/09/2012 by Denragon
#166 Posted: 09:10:43 18/09/2012
Hello???
I feel you don't hear me as well...
At least you can give some answer to my posting......

And at least you can read mine too...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Whoa??
You dead??
Tell me what is heaven or hell look like when you back smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 09:02:32 20/09/2012 by Youla
#167 Posted: 07:21:27 20/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3 - Back to Life?

Raven take Denragon body and take him to her room. Samgon look at Raven "Raven, why you bring my brother?" Samgon asked "I just want to spend my time with him... Even he already dead, I know that his soul is still here..." Raven said with tears on her eyes. Samgon also want to spend his time with his brothers even one of them had died, but he realize that Raven almost never has any time to spend her time with Denragon. Youla walk to Samgon "Samgon, you know... Raven had changed after she known Denragon's behavior..." she said "What happen with my brother's behavior?" Samgon asked "You know that Denragon is an adventurer, right?" Youla answered, Samgon nodded at her "Remember what you had said before to me? Your brother never give up for anything... Even though he has to die... That words make Raven believe someone for the very first time in her life..." Youla explained "Oh... Okay... I get it... Rex, let's go to my room with Youla... Let's take a rest... We has a promise to Denragon... That we had to protect this world, we can't make him disappointed..." Samgon said and Rex nodded, Samgon, Youla, and Rex take a rest.

Spyro is thinking about what he can do as a Purple Dragon. When he was about to go to his room where Cynder was still unconscious. Ignitus call him "Spyro... Can I talk with you for a while?" he asked "Sure... What is it, Ignitus?" Spyro asked "I've use my vision... There's a ancient dragon who can tell you how to revive someone who has died... You have to go to his place in the Celestial Cave... " Ignitus said, Spyro surprised and feel happy to hear it "Alright! I have to tell it to Samgon and Rex... I'm really sure that they will got shocked and then happy after hearing this... Thanks, Ignitus..." Spyro said, Ignitus only smile at him and enter his room. Spyro think that it would be better if he told it after they took a rest.

Spyro enter his room and take a rest beside Cynder. Three hours has passed, Samgon awake because he had a nightmare when he was sleeping. He exit his room and he see a dragon run to the outside of the Dragon Temple from Spyro's room 'I feel something bad about this... Could it be Cynder who had run to the outside on this midnight? I have to check in Spyro's room first...' Samgon thought, Samgon got shocked when he saw that Cynder wasn't inside Spyro's room, he wake Spyro up "Spyro! Wake up! Cynder is gone!" Samgon said "What?! We have to wake everybody and search her..." Spyro replied with panic "No... I think it's better if only both of us who search her... We have to quick before she is gone to far..." Samgon explained, Spyro think for a while and then he nod at Samgon, then both of them run toward the Dragon Temple gate and looking for Cynder.

Meanwhile, Raven is hugging Denragon's body while she is sleeping, he dreaming about Denragon.
In Raven's dream...

Raven is walking in a dark forest... She can see a red dragon standing near the cliff... She know that the dragon is Denragon, so she run to him and hug him "Denragon... Why you leaving us?" Raven said with tears on her eyes "Raven... I'm sorry... But, remember that I wouldn't give up for anything, right? Now, it had happened to me... I wasn't giving up to my dark soul... When I ould controlled my body again, Diablo had killed me..." Denragon explained "Uh... Okay... Anyway, where are we?" Raven asked "We're on my favorite place when I'm alone... We are on the hill behind the Dragon Temple. You can see my soul on that place..." Denragon answered, and Raven nodded at him "Raven... There's something I want to tell..." Denragon said, raven lower her head and her face blushed "I.. I.. I love you, Raven... I should tell it to you before I died... I'm sorry..." Denragon said, but Raven put her right paw to Denragon's mouth "Don't worry, Denragon... I love you too... At least... I can see you on the hill behind the Dragon Temple..." Raven said with low voice, Denragon and Raven smile at each others "I hope you can back to us, Denragon..." Raven said "I know... I wish I can see my brothers with my body, not my soul... I want them to hug me and play with me again..." Denragon replied.

What will happen next? There's a new journey waiting for Spyro, Samgon, Youla, Raven, and Rex... Find out at the next chapter!
---
#168 Posted: 09:07:16 20/09/2012
"I hope you can back to us, Denragon..." Raven said

What was that?
Shouldn't there's come word slipped there?
#169 Posted: 09:40:54 20/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Nope, I don't need that...
---
#170 Posted: 05:51:55 21/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3 - pt. 2

Raven wake up with Denragon's wing covering her body. She lick Denragon's dead body and then she exit her room to wake Samgon, Rex, and Youla. "Samgon! Rex! Youla! Wake up! I have a good news..." Raven said happily, three of them wake up and see Raven is happy "Um... What is it, Raven?" Youla asked with a little sleepy. "We can see Denragon again..." Raven answered "I know, we can see him in your room, right?" Samgon said, but Raven shook her head at Samgon and explained that they could saw Denragon's soul, not his body. After hearing that, Samgon, Rex, and Youla's eyes opened widely "You're kidding ... Are you sure?" Samgon asked hastily "Yeah... Follow me and you'll see it..." Raven answered and then she exit their room and fly to the outside of the Dragon Temple, Samgon and the others follow Raven until they find the hill behind the Dragon Temple.

When they were walking and stopped right on the cliff in Raven's dream. "So...Where's Denragon???" Samgon asked curiously "He'll come in few seconds, don't worry..." Raven answered, thirty seconds later, Raven, Samgon, Rex, and Youla see a light on the sky, the light formed a dragon with red cloak and yellow necklace, the dragon landed in front of them, when the the light disappear all of them run to the dragon and hug him, the dragon is Denragon. But, when they were about to hugged Denragon's soul, they pass it and fall from the cliff, they fly back to the top and land in front of Denragon "Brother... Why we can't hug you?" Rex asked to Denragon. "Guys, this is my soul... So, I'm invisible... I'm glad to see you again... But, I can't touch you..." Denragon asked sadly. Samgon try to encourage him "Don't worry, brother... We can bring you back to life... But we need a time to do it..." Samgon said and Denragon smile, Denragon said that he already known their plan to find the Ancient Dragon in the Celestial Cave, Samgon surprised and wonder how his brother could knew his plan, Raven start confuse with Denragon and Samgon's chatting "Wait!!! Samgon... Is it true that we could bring Denragon back to life again?" she asked "Oh... I forgot to tell it to you about this yesterday, Raven... We have to go to Celestial Cave to bring Denragon back to life... Because there's an Ancient Dragon who can tell us how to do it..." Samgon explained, Raven start understand, so she nod at him.

"Come on, Denragon... Let's find the Ancient Dragon and bring you back to life!" Rex shouted, he is totally spirited to bring his brother life again. Denragon look at Rex and walk closer to him "Rex... I can't go with you... My place is here.... I can't fly away from this place... Except one thing," Denragon said "What is it brother? Tell it to us!" Samgon asked "One of you have to let my soul enter your body... May I choose Raven?" Denragon asked, Samgon want his brother's soul enter his body, but Samgon understand that Raven was important too like Rex and him. Raven think about what will happen, but she doesn't care what will happen when Denragon enter her body so she nod at Denragon, then Denragon's soul enter Raven's body. Raven feel dizzy for awhile and then fall to the ground, Youla help Raven stand up "Are you okay, Raven?" Youla asked. "Yeah... I'm fine... Let's move guys..." Raven said and all of them nod at her. All of them call Spyro to guide hem to the Celestial Cave even Spyro doesn't know where is it, but they still choose Spyro to lead.

What will happen next? Find out in the next chapter! smilie
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:40:46 28/09/2012 by Denragon
#171 Posted: 07:02:05 21/09/2012
See, if the name still Chronicler...?
#172 Posted: 06:12:09 28/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3 - pt. 3

'Raven... Can you hear me?' a voice asked in Raven's ears, Raven stop and look around her. But she see no one is talking to her, Samgon look at Raven and ask her "Raven... What happen?" "Um... I hear someone is talking to me, but I can't see who is it... I'm sure that the voice aren't from you, Spyro, Rex, or even Youla..." Raven said, Samgon think for a while to guess who has talked to Raven, suddenly he remembered that Denragon was in Raven's body "Raven... Denragon is the one who had talked to you... Don't you remember that he is in your body now?" Samgon explained and Raven nodded, then she start closing her eyes to focus on Denragon.

'What happen, Denragon?' Raven asked 'I feel someone or something is watching us... YOu have to warn the others...' Denragon answered, Raven say yes to Denragon and then open her eyes, Samgon asked her "So... What is he say to you, Raven?" Samgon asked "He said that someone or something was watching us... We have to be careful..." Raven answered and all of them nodded. Suddenly, the ground start shaking, Rex surprised "Whoa! An earthquake!" he shouted, then from the ground, an creature come up to the surface. The creature is really huge, like a giant spider. Spyro stand in front of Samgon, Youla, Raven, and Rex to protect them, the spider shoot a huge web to Spyro, but he burn it with his flame "Nice work, Spyro!" Samgon said, Spyro smile at Samgon and then he said to Samgon that he need Samgon's assist to create an earth trap to make the giant spider's movement stop, Samgon nod at him and stand beside him. Spyro and Samgon use their earth power and create an earth trap, the earth trap get six of eight giant spider's legs. Spyro and Samgon laugh at the giant spider because the giant spider can't move freely anymore, but they forget that the giant spider still has two legs left on the front. The giant spider hit the earth trap with its legs and the earth trap destroyed. "What?! That's impossible... How did he do that?" Samgon asked in shock "I don't know... Maybe it's because that giant spider come from the ground which means that it was an earth giant spider..." Spyro explained.

Raven close her eyes and talk to Denragon again 'Denragon... What should we do to fight it?' Raven asked 'If that spider has an earth element... So, Youla should be able to use her ice power to freeze it and let Spyro and Samgon to finish it with their earth power... Tell it to them...' Denragon explained 'Okay... Thanks, Denragon...' Raven said then she open her eyes again, she walk to Youla "Youla... I have a plan to kill that giant spider..." Raven said "Realy? How?" Youla asked "You need to use your ice power to freeze it and then Spyro and Samgon have to use their earth power to destroy it... So the giant spider will be like a pebbles... What do you think?" Raven explained, Youla agree with it and told Samgon and Spyro to back off and they nodded at Youla's order. Youla use her ice power and create a blizzard rain, it hit all of the giant spider's body, all of it totally frozen by Youla's blizzard rain. "Samgon! Spyro! Use your earth power to destroy it!" Youla ordered, Spyro look at Samgon "Okay, I'll attack from the ground and you attack from the air, Samgon... Let's do it!" Spyro said and Samgon nodded.

Spyro create a boulder shield around him and charge his speed to attack the freezing giant spider, meanwhile Samgon fly to the air until he can't see Spyro or the others, then he create a boulder shield around him and dive to the giant spider. Spyro start his attack and break the giant spider's legs, but the giant spider's body bounced to the air, Samgon dive like a meteor and it break the giant spider's body. The giant spider is dead with shattered body, Spyro smile at Samgon "Great job, Samgon... We can fight anyone easily if we always do this attack, right?" Spyro said "You're totally right, Spyro... We also can go to the Celestial Cave safely without any injury..." Samgon replied and then both of them laugh loudly.

"Come on, guys... No time to waste... We have to go to the Celestial Cave to bring Denragon back to life..." Rex said and all of them nodded, then they fly again to search the Celestial Cave.

What will happen next? Find out in the next chapter!
---
#173 Posted: 07:50:04 28/09/2012
Ugh...
You totally had my mind set on it...
Very exciting storyline...
#174 Posted: 11:24:16 28/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks... smilie
---
#175 Posted: 01:45:32 29/09/2012
Since finally you reply...
Why won't you be my teacher and teach me how to make surprise?
#176 Posted: 02:38:58 29/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay... I'll try my best to teach you...
---
#177 Posted: 13:03:46 30/09/2012
Ok thanks...
I just read it now...
Sorry if I had no idea about our talk in text message...
#178 Posted: 14:20:55 08/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3 - pt. 4

It has been 2 days since Samgon and the others were looking for the Celestial Cave, but they still haven't seen it anywhere. They stopped on a cliff because they are totally tired. "Guys... Why we can't find the Celestial Cave? I'm really tired..." Samgon said sadly he can see lots of sweat on his head, "All of us tired, brother... But, only one dragon who aren't tired, or I can say... He can't be tired. Cab you guess who is he?" Rex said trying to make Samgon smile. Samgon look to all of his friends, but he see his friends totally tired like him. "I don't see anyone still in fit condition..." Samgon said "Really? I can't see it too... But I know who is he, can anyone answer my question?" Rex start to asked to all of them, Raven start think about Sirius and the other Dragon Guardians in the Dragon Temple "Um... I think they are the Dragon Guardians..." Raven answered, but Rex shook his head and said that he only said one dragon. Spyro realized that Denragon is only the one who couldn't be tired whatever he did, because he was in Raven's body. "I know! He is Denragon!" Spyro answered, Rex surprised because Spyro can answer it "Yup! Spyro, can you explain them why Denragon can't be tired?" Rex asked and Spyro nodded then he start explain it to them. After that, all of them laugh loudly, suddenly Spyro feel something wrong with his condition. He feel like he is going to unconscious, few moments later he fall to the ground unconscious but no one see him because they are laughing loudly, even a step from an elephant won't be heard by them.

In Spyro's vision...

Spyro wake up in a small platform, he look around and see lots of flying objects such as boulders and pillars, he also see a Dragon Temple gate, but it is only half part of the gate. suddenly, a fire formed in front of him and a voice whispering to him "Spyro... Follow this fire..." the voice said "Who are you? What is this place?" Spyro asked curiously, but the voice doesn't reply him "I think I have no other choice, so I'll follow it..." Spyro said then he follow the fire. Few minutes later, he stopped in a pool of vision like in the Dragon Temple, the voice start whispering to him again "Spyro, look at the pool of vision..." the voice asked "What? I'm not a Dragon Guardian, how I can use this pool of vision? Only Dragon Guardians who can use this because they have special power, to use vision..." Spyro asked. The voice explained that Dragon Guardian had a special power and that was using a vision, but the pool of vision could be used by anyone, even it isn't a dragon. Spyro nodded and then look inside the pool of vision, he see a dragon's soul beside a gray dragon and they are looking in the pool of vision "I'll introduce myself... You can call me as The Chronicler, I'm the gray dragon you see now in the pool of vision... I know you have something to know about how to revive a dragon who already died..." the voice said "What? How do you know that? Are you the Ancient Dragon?" Spyro asked with a panic face. "Yes... I'm the Ancient Dragon... My place beneath the cliff you stand with your friends... Anyway, do you know who is the dragon beside me... Even he is in soul form, can you guess who is he?" The Chronicler said, Spyro look carefully to the soul then he surprised "Denragon?! How can it be? He should be in Raven's body..." Spyro said shocked "Hi, Spyro... Don't be shocked like that... Don't worry, I'm okay..." Denragon said and then laugh.

"I'm not worrying about your condition, I wonder how you can be in there..." Spyro asked "It's really simple thing, when Rex gave a question for all of you, The Chronicler's voice whispering to me, he said that I had to left Raven's body and went to under the cliff we stand. When I went down, I saw the Celestial Cave, I entered and saw The Chronicler and then I asked him how I could exited Raven's body, because on the Dragon Temple I only could be around the cliff behind it and could not wandering anywhere I want... But The Chronicler explained that around The Celestial Cave, there was an invisible barrier to blocked the dark power to entered The Celestial Cave, because I was a soul, I could exited Raven's body whenever I wanted." Denragon explained "I should tell the others... Thanks guys..." Spyro said and then he wake up.

Spyro saw that his friends were still laughing. He stop their laugh and explained what had happened to him while they were laughing. After that, all of them quiet "Are you sure that Denragon had left Raven's body?" Samgon asked curiously and Spyro nodded, Raven still doesn't belive Spyro's word, so she try to talk to Denragon 'Denragon? Denragon? Are you there?' she said but she doesn;t hear Denragon's voice. Raven believe now that Denragon had left her body, then she ask Spyro where is Denragon now, Spyro said that they must follow him to see Denragon, all of them nodded. They fly to the under of the cliff, then all of them except Spyro are surprised because they finally find The Celestial Cave, they enter it and then they see Denragon's soul sitting next to The Chronicler "DENRAGON!!!" All of them shouted and run to Denragon, all of them remembered that Denragon was a soul. Denragon walked to Samgon and Rex and then he warp his wings around them, Samgon and Rex surprised because they can feel Denragon's wings touch their body so they put their head on Denragon's chest and they can feel Denragon's heart too. "Huh? Denragon... They can touch you..." Youla asked curiously "Yes... I'm on my way to back to life again... My body is fifty percent visible again... But I can't be back totally because something are still missing..." Denragon explained "And what are they?" Youla asked "His body and his brothers' love..." The Chronicler answered "Are you The Chronicler that Spyro had mentioned?" Raven asked and he nodded. "Hey, Youla... Would you help me to carry Denragon's body?" Raven asked "Of course! Let's go!" Youla shouted happily, Raven also asked Spyro to cover them while they carrying Denragon's body.

Denragon will be back... But, are Raven, Youla, and Spyro can bring Denragon's body safely? Find out in the next chapter!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:05:44 10/10/2012 by Denragon
#179 Posted: 16:39:35 08/10/2012
Whoa...
I wonder, shouldn't the body already spread stinky smell around...?
#180 Posted: 02:37:38 10/10/2012 | Topic Creator
I'll explain it in the next chapter...
---
#181 Posted: 07:30:06 10/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4 - The New King of The Darkness

Raven realized that if Denragon's dead body had rotted because two days had passed while they searching the Celestial Cave. She look at Youla and take a deep breath before telling about Denragon's dead body "Youla, I think it'll be really hard to take Denragon's body..." Raven said "Is he really heavy, Raven? Don't worry... We carry it together, right?" Youla replied. But Raven lower her head and look at Youla again, Raven explain to Youla about Denragon's body. After hearing that, Youla got shocked and think about how to carry it, Spyro hear their conversation and then he fly to them "Hey, Raven... I think I have an idea... How about me and Youla freeze Denragon's body so we can carry it without worry about the smell from his body?" Spyro suggested, both of them think for awhile and then they agree with Spyro.

Few minutes later, they arrived in the Dragon Temple, Sirius and Ignitus greet them and ask about the Celestial Cave "Ignitus, Sirius, we don't have much time to explain it to both of you... We need to bring Denragon's body to the Celestial Cave now..." Spyro said "Oh... Denragon's body? Wait, I'll bring it to you..." Ignitus replied and then walk to the Dragon Guardian's room. Raven, Spyro, and Youla wonder what are Ignitus and Sirius want to do in their room so they enter the Dragon Guardian's room. They surprised when they saw Denragon's body was frozen inside a huge ice crystal, Spyro look at Icle and Cryil "What happen to him, guys?" he asked "Don't worry, Spyro... We froze Denragon so his body won't be rotted. You want to bring him?" Cryil said, Sirius walk to Cyril and explain him about Spyro's plan, Cyril nod at Sirius and bring Denragon's body to the Dragon Temple gate, then Sirius and Ignitus melt the ice from Denragon's body. "Thanks, guys... Now we'll take over from here, or... Do you want to join us?" Spyro said "No, Spyro... We have to defend the Dragon Temple..." Ignitus replied. Raven and Youla lift Denragon's body and put it on their back, Spyro look at Raven and Youla and he see their face look pale "Raven, Youla, are you okay?" Spyro asked "Don't worry, Spyro... It just because Denragon's body just melted few seconds ago... I think we have to wait until his body little bit lighter than now..." Youla explained "Okay... But are you sure you don't need my help?" Spyro asked again, but Raven and Youla said that they're strong enough to carry Denragon's body. Those words make Spyro a little bit calm, so they take a rest for awhile because they have to wait Denragon's body being lighter.

Meanwhile, in the Celestial Cave, Samgon and Rex still hug Denragon, but Denragon look at The Chronicler "Hey... I want to know about my parents, can you tell me about them Chronicler?" Denragon asked "You can call me as Lorant... You really want to know about your parents?" Lorant asked back, Denragon ask it to Samgon and Rex, and both of them nod at Denragon, then Denragon look at Lorant again "Okay, Lorant... We really want to know about our parents..." he said "Okay... I'll take the book of life about them..." Lorant said and then searching for their parents' book of life. Few seconds later, Lorant back with a book of life "Now... I'll tell you about your parents' life..." he said.

"You know... Your father, Flare was from Dragon Temple and Your mother, Quinn was from Dragon Shrine, I'll tell you their life time... Five hundred years ago... It was a time for Flare, your father was born, he looked at their parents or your grand parents, they licked Flare's head and hugged him. Flare was really kind to all of his friends but he would be mad if someone hurt one of them. Flare liked an adventure, just like you, Denragon... He had adventured some of this world alone. Even his parents mad at him and forbid him to went adventuring again... Flare still tried to ran out and went adventuring by himself, but one day when he went adventuring... He had a bad felling before he went out, but he ignored it and flew away. But, when he went home... He was surprised because he saw a blood in his cave, Flare called their parents but no response came from them, Flare walked to his parents' room, when he reached his parents' room door, he saw lots of blood on the floor, he started to be scared and opened the door, he was really shocked and then cried aloud because he saw his parents died. He buried his parents and promise to killed the one had killed them..."

What will happen next? Lorant story hasn't been finished... So, find out in the next chapter!!!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:00:07 10/11/2012 by Denragon
#182 Posted: 08:54:16 10/10/2012
Okay...
Thanks for answering...

(I'll continue this later...)
Is Lorant is his original name, or you make it up?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:33:38 18/10/2012 by Youla
#183 Posted: 15:08:09 17/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4 - pt.2

"... One day, Flare saw a light green dragoness drinking on the river, when the dragoness noticed him and looked at him, only with her gaze Flare was interested in that dragoness. Flare's face start blushed and he looked to the other side because he didn't want to be embarrassed. The light green dragoness laughed at him and then flew to Flare, as the dragoness came closer, Flare's heart beat faster. The dragoness asked about Flare's name, after Flare told to her, he became more calm and then talked with her. The light dragoness name is Quinn, your mother... They started falling in love each other on their first met. They lived togheter until Quinn started to be pregnant, that was the first time your father and the Dragon Guardians met Diablo, they saw Diablo with lots of wound on his body, they took care of him until he totally healthy, because Diablo's problem they were starting to be his friends. Their life until the day when Diablo attacked the Dragon Temple, after his leaving before, Sirius already told you about that story, but he missed one thing..." Lorant said "Huh? What is it?" Samgon asked.

"Sirius forgot to told you that the one who had killed your father's parents was Diablo..." Lorant answered all of them surprised "What?! How did that happen? If Diablo and our father had same age like what had Sirius told to us... How could he kill our father's parents, or we can say our grand parents?" Denragon asked. Lorant explained to them that Diablo was born from the dragon of the darkness with his brother, Malefor who had been sealed before. Denragon, Samgon, and Rex thinking about Diablo, even he was a little dragon like Flare before, he had a great power to kill Flare's parents.

Meanwhile, near the Celestial Cave, Raven, Youla, and Spyro almost reach the Celestial Cave, suddenly they hear a voice form the forest beneath them, the voice call Spyro's name and Spyro know the voice, so he look to the forest beneath him. Suddenly, a yellow light charge at him, when it hit Spyro's chest, he shouted at Spyro "Hey, you Purple Dragon with weight problem!" the yellow light said, when Spyro saw it, he really happy "Sparx! I'm glad to see you, brother... Where have you been?" Spyro asked "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??!! Remember when you saved the evil black dragoness before and when the red dragon disappeared before? The red dragon you carry now with those dragoness... You leave me when we escaped from that scary place! How could you forget about that?" Sparx explained madly. Spyro remembered that time and he apologize to his brother who is a dragonfly, Youla wonder about Spyro's brother "Whoa! Hold on! That dragonfly is your brother?" Youla asked and Spyro nodded. Raven and Youla still confuse about Sparx, how could it be a Purple Dragon has a brother which is a dragonfly, but Spyro smile to them and told them about his life.

Few minutes later, after Spyro finished his life story, they arrive in the Celestial Cave. Raven put Denragon's body near Lorant "So, Lorant... What should we do next?" Samgon asked, but Youla asked him about who was Lorant, Samgon laughed because he forgot to told them about The Chronicler's name before "Hehe... I forget to tell you that The Chronicler's name is Lorant" Samgon said "Oh... I understand... So, what should we do?" Youla replied, Lorant take Denragon's body to a white pool and throw it into the pool, then he look at Denragon "Denragon... Now, get into that pool..." Lorant said and Denragon nodded. Denragon walk into the pool and then a bright light shine to his soul, because the light is too bright, Samgon and the others close their eyes. After the light disappear, Denragon come out from the pool and walk to them with his body, not his soul again, Samgon, Rex, Raven, Youla, and Spyro hug him. "We glad you back, Denragon..." Youla said "Thanks... It won't be happen if not caused by all of you..." Denragon replied, he look at Spyro and walk to him "Spyro, thanks for taking care of my brothers and my friends..." he said "No problem, Denragon... I want you and your brothers to meet my brother... Sparx." Spyro replied, Sparx fly to them and stop in front of them, he swagger himself in front of Denragon, Samgon, and Rex "Hi, I'm Sparx, I'm a dragonfly who is Spyro's brother... Nice to meet you!" he said, Spyro explained to them his life story, after he finished, he whispering to Denragon, Samgon, and Rex "You know... Sparx is a coward dragonfly, every time he sees an enemy, he always hides somewhere..." he said, Sparx hear it and mad at Spyro "Why you said it to them?! That was really embarrassing me!" Sparx shouted, all of them laugh loudly.

"Okay, Denragon... You have been back now... We have to fight Diablo and find Cynder! Let's go!" Spyro said "Okay... But, I want to look around this Celestial Cave for awhile, okay?" Denragon asked and Spyro nodded at him. When Denragon looked around the Celestial Cave, he saw a painting about his father's family tree. He call Lorant and ask about it, Denragon also call Samgon and Rex too. "What happen, Denragon?" Lorant asked "I want to know about this picture... Why there are one dark colored dragon and two white colored dragon under my parents?" Denragon asked back, Lorant remember about Flare and Quinn's family tree. "That dark colored dragon will be the king of the darkness... And the others will be the defender of the world... One of you is the dark dragon... But I don't know who..." Lorant explained, Denragon, Samgon and Rex got shocked at the moment. Lorant look at the dark dragon carefully and explain something to Denragon "Hey, Denragon... You can know who is the dark dragon form its body shape..." he said and Denragon start looking at the picture, few seconds later he lower his head and look at his brothers "Samgon, Rex... You shouldn't bring me back to life again..." he said "Why? We want our brother back so we can adventure with him again..." Rex said sadly "Because... Uh... Because... I'm the dark dragon in our family tree..." Denragon replied "WHAT?!!! NO! THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!" Samgon and Rex shouted loudly.

Denragon is the king of the darkness??? What will happen next? Find out in the next chapter!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:48:37 27/06/2013 by Denragon
#184 Posted: 12:39:43 18/10/2012
Yeah...
King of darkness is my brother...woohoo~~~
If you had time...let me be your apprentice...

Anyway, am I reminding Sparx to you?
Or it came to you by himself?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:13:08 18/10/2012 by Youla
#185 Posted: 13:04:41 28/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4 - pt.3

"Lorant, what happen?! Why our brother is the king of the darkness?!" Samgon asked in panic "You know... After Flare's parents died, his soul filled by hate and revenge... So, when Denragon laid by Quinn, it would be a dark dragon... I'm sorry, Samgon, Rex... But, that is the destiny for Denragon..." Lorant answered sadly "NO! I'll show you that my brother's destiny isn't to be the king of the darkness... Do you agree with me, Denragon?" Samgon said and look at Denragon, and Denragon agree with him.

Suddenly, after their chit chat, a loud sound of an explosion heard by Denragon and Samgon "What is that?" Samgon asked "We better warn the others, let's go!" Denragon said and run to Raven, Youla, Spyro, and Sparx. "Guys, did you hear an explosion few seconds ago?" Denragon asked "Yeah... We heard it... Let's check it out, I have a bad feeling about this... Lorant, will you join us to check what happen on the outside?" Spyro said, but Lorant shake his head and said that he had to stayed in the Celestial Cave, all of them nod at him and leave the Celestial Cave. When they were on the outside, they saw a huge ship on the air. Denragon surprised with the flying ship "Whoa... What in the world is that?" Denragon asked "I don't know, brother... But, we have to be careful, that explosion might caused by that thing few seconds ago..." Rex answered, none of them know about that ship "We better go look on that thing... I'll go first..." Youla said, but Samgon stop her and said that he would be the first to explored the ship. Samgon fly slowly and pay attention to the ship, few seconds later, Samgon see a dark monster. The dark monster look at Samgon and attack him with his spear, Samgon's chest got hit and then he fall unconscious to the ocean. Denragon fly toward him and catch him right on time before he fell to the ocean. "Samgon... What happen? Are you a weak dragon? Beaten by a spear?" Denragon taunted Samgon to make sure if he is still okay or not. Samgon open his eyes and mad to Denragon then he said that he wasn't a weak dragon, Denragon smile at him and bring him to the others. Youla run to Denragon and Samgon "Samgon... Honey... Are you okay?" she asked "Yeah... I'm okay, honey... Don't worry..." Samgon answered, Denragon walk to Samgon and asked what happened on the ship until Samgon fell to the ocean. "I don't know, Denragon... Something wrong with that spear... When it hit me, I fee like my power is gone..." Samgon explained, Denragon confused with him and try to look it by himself. Denragon see the dark monster is holding the spear that had hit Samgon, the dark monster attack Denragon right on Denragon's chest, but Denragon only feel hurt and not fall like Samgon.

Meanwhile from the distance, Samgon confused "Huh? Denragon isn't unconscious? That's strange... Hey guys, let's help Denragon fight that dark monster..." Samgon said and all of them nod at Samgon and then they fly toward Denragon and the dark monster. Denragon use his fire and burn the dark monster, but when the dark monster burned, he divide himself into two. When the others arrived, they surprised because they saw two monsters "Denragon, why there are two monsters here?" Samgon asked "When I burned that dark monster, he divide himself into two... So, there must be something to kill them without making them divide theirself again... If that happen, it would be an endless dark monsters on this thing..." Denragon explained. Raven look at Spyro, she see Spyro face turned to pale "Uh... Spyro... What happen?" Raven asked "I'm not sure about this, Raven... But, something make me feel really weak..." Spyro said, Raven look around him and see the spear next to Spyro "I think that spear is the problem, Spyro... Remember what happen to Samgon?" she asked, Spyro take the spear but he getting more pale "I think you're right, Raven... But, why Denragon is still okay after hit by this spear?" Spyro answered "Hm... Maybe, this is because Denragon is the king of the darkness... So, any dark power hit him... It just like a normal power hit him..." Raven explained.

Spyro throw the spear away from him but it hit the dark monster's chest, the dark monster disappear, Rex see it and thank to Spyro because now Rex has an idea, Spyro wondering why Rex thank to him "Denragon... Can you come here for a while?" Rex call his brother while his brothers still fight the dark monster "Samgon, can you fight him alone?" Denragon asked "Of course... But, I might only evade his attack..." Samgon answered, Denragon trust him and then he run to Rex "What happen, Rex?" Denragon asked, Rex roll the spear to Denragon "Use this spear to kill that dark monster, I saw Spyro kill it with this... Attack him right on his chest, okay?" he said and Denragon nod at him. Denragon take it and thrust it to the dark monster's chest and then it disappear "Nice attack, brother..." Samgon said "Thanks... But, this won't be happen if Rex not tell his idea to me..." Denragon replied, suddenly they feel a vibration in the ship, they wonder what is in this ship, they open the ship's door slowly and then they are surprised.

Can you guess what is it? The clue is, its color is dark... If you want to know about it, find out in the next chapter!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:15:09 01/11/2012 by Denragon
#186 Posted: 08:53:34 29/10/2012
NO! I'll show you that my brother's destiny is to be the king of the darkness...

Is it suppose to be like...
My Brother's destiny isn't to be the king of the darkness...

Samgon dark monster he never see before.

This one should be...
Samgon spot dark monster...

...Rex push the spear to Denragon

Will it better if...
You replace push with "hand over"??
#187 Posted: 10:42:03 29/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Sorry, I was a little bit sleepy when I wrote it...
---
#188 Posted: 15:48:33 29/10/2012
Umm...
It's...might hurt your eye...
#189 Posted: 07:17:59 02/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter4 - pt. 4

When they opened the door, they surprised "CYNDER!" All of them shouted, they see Cynder is tied. Spyro run to her and free her from the rope which tied her. "Are you okay?" Spyro asked softly "Um... Yeah... I'm okay..." Cynder answered. Samgon look at Cynder and asked her about what had happened with her until she left the Dragon Temple, Cynder lower her head and said that she couldn't forgive herself after what she had done with Spyro, Denragon, and all of the Dragon Guardians. Spyro use his right wing and cover Cynder with it, Cynder face blushed and then she look at Spyro "What are you doing?" she asked "I'm here to make you calm, Cynder... Don't worry... You know, what had happened to me and our friends wasn't your fault... It was Diablo's fault... He had used you to took the Dragon Guardians' power to awake his brother 'The Dark Master'..." Spyro answered softly "But, I can't forgive myself... Even Diablo controlled me, I can see what I've done with my eyes! I can't control my body, even I want to stop it... I can't!" Cynder shouted. Spyro still try to make Cynder calm down "Ssshh... It's alright... Even you can't forgive yourself... I just want you to stay with us in the Dragon Temple..." Spyro said and Cynder nodded.

Raven look at Spyro and Cynder, looking at them make she want to be with Denragon like them. Raven walk toward Denragon and lay her head on his neck. "Denragon... I like when you said that you loved me, when you're in your soul form..." Raven said, Denragon's face blushed "What? When.... I... I... I said that I loved you?" Denragon asked, trying to hide his feeling even Raven already heard it before. "What do you mean? You said it before in my dream..." Raven explained, hearing that Denragon has a great respond to hide his feeling "Hah! That's in your dream... It is hard to come true..." Denragon said. Raven's face turned from happy to sad, Denragon know he had done something wrong by said those words, but it's for hide his feeling to Raven. Meanwhile, Samgon feeling something bad will happen, Denragon look at him and then ask him "Samgon... What happen?" Denragon asked "I don't know, brother... I just feel something... I feel one of my dream is coming true..." Samgon answered. Denragon confuse and curious about Samgon's dream "Huh? If your dream is coming true, why are your face is sad?" Denragon asked again "It isn't my nice dream will come true... But, it's my... Nightmare." Samgon answered. Denragon rub Samgon's head with his paw and make him calm "Don't worry... Everything is fine..." Denragon said, and Samgon smile to him. All of them fly to the cliff above The Celestial Cave. Spyro and the others fly downwards and enter The Celestial Cave except Samgon. Samgon look at the sea from the cliff, he still feeling his nightmare 'Why? Why I can't get rid of my nightmare feeling?' Samgon thought.

Meanwhile, when Denragon was about to talked with Samgon, he realized that Samgon hadn't entered The Celestial Cave. He run to Rex and ask him, but Rex doesn't know where Samgon is. Denragon feel something 'Huh? What's this feeling? Ugh... I feel Samgon is in trouble... I better check at the outside now before something bad happen...' Denragon thought, he decide to check Samgon on the last place he saw him. Suddenly, Samgon look a huge shadow when he looked down, the shadow shaped like his brother's, but it's three times bigger than him "So... You're here..." the dragon said with Denragon's voice. When Samgon looked at his brother, he was panic because it was Corrupted Denragon with his size 3 times bigger than Denragon, he's like in Samgon's dream. At the same time Denragon see Samgon and his corrupted body with a huge size, he run to Samgon "Samgon! Let's fight this dragon!" Denragon shouted "What there are two Denragon? It's really like in my dream!" Samgon shouted, Denragon confuse with Samgon's word about dream "Huh? Dream? Argh... Forget about it, brother... We have to fight my corrupted body!" Denragon said and Samgon nodded. Corrupted Denragon laugh at them "Hah! you think both of you can't kill me? What a funny joke..." he said, Denragon ignore him and use his fire to Corrupted Denragon, Samgon help with his earth shots. Corrupted Denragon use his dark flame to counter their attack, Denragon and Samgon's attack are no match with Corrupted Denragon's dark attack, it hit them and both of them bounced off very far.

Corrupted Denragon look at Denragon "Hmph! I'll finish you first, my real soul... I'll kill you and take your body! Hahaha!" he said. When Samgon was about to help Denragon, he remembered about what would be happened if Samgon is trying to run to Denragon 'I won't let the same bad thing happen twice! I know what I shall do!' Samgon thought. He created a pillar around his leg's. The pillar lift Samgon five feet away from the ground, now he won't get caught by the chain and he also has a good angle to attack Corrupted Denragon from the distance. He dive to Corrupted Denragon "STAY AWAY FROM MY BROTHER!!!" he shouted.

What will happen next? Find out in the next chapter!
---
#190 Posted: 07:29:36 02/11/2012
Just when I finish changing my signature...this chapter came out...
What a coincidence...
Mine about dream too...

Just see the time when I post this...
#191 Posted: 07:35:54 05/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5 - Nightmare Come True

Samgon dive to Corrupted Denragon's head and he use his claws to cut off Corrupted Denragon's head. When Samgon succeeded to cut off Corrupted Denragon's head, Denragon wake up and look at Samgon "Hey... Thanks for saving my life brother..." he said "It's okay, brother... I could kill him because I had felt this situation before in my dream. That dragon was inside my nightmare before, that's why I have a bad feeling..." Samgon replied. Denragon and Samgon decide to enter the Celestial Cave with the others, but suddenly, Corrupted Denragon's head laughing "Hahahahaha! You think you can kill me easily?" he said, Denragon and Samgon look at him and surprised "What?! You still alive?! That's impossible!" Samgon shouted, Corrupted Denragon sighed "I'm an undead dragon after sealed by Michalez, the Shadow Dragon Guardian. But, I've summoned by Diablo after he killed you, Denragon... He got your blood and use his power to summon me without heart... So, I won't be dead even I lose my head like now. Hahaha!" Corrupted Denragon replied. Then, Corrupted Denragon's body take his head and put it back "Ugh... Denragon... Do you know how to kill him?" Samgon asked to his brother "I don't know... Give me a minute to think about it..." Denragon answered, when Denragon looked to the sky, he saw Diablo "What?! Diablo!!! What in the world is he doing here?" Denragon said in panic.

Meanwhile, in the Celestial Cave... Raven and Youla wonder about what Denragon and Samgon doing on the outside, they ask Spyro "Hey, Spyro... I'm starting to worry about my sweetheart Samgon... Should we check him?" Youla asked "Hm... I worry about them too... But, I have to take care of Cynder, she is really weak now... Lorant will help me to take care of her... So, I think both of you who should check them..." Spyro explained and both of them nodded. When they exited the Celestial Cave, they saw Denragon, Samgon, Corrupted Denragon, and Diablo on the cliff. "Denragon! Samgon! Be careful!" Raven shouted. Diablo look around them and smile "Hmph... All of you are here... Now, you'll see... I'll kill Denragon's soul and I'll get his body!" Diablo said "What?!" all of them exclaimed. 'What?! It's almost like my nightmare... Maybe Samgon's right, nightmares come true... First, Samgon's nightmare about my corrupted power and now my nightmare about Diablo... I have to be careful...' Denragon thought, Diablo charge his power and Raven start panic on the same time. Youla order Raven and Samgon to defend Denragon from Diablo, but Corrupted Denragon disturb them with his dark flame. Their focus on Diablo messed up by it so they use their power to create a shield around them and leaving Denragon unguarded. Diablo unleash his dark beam to Denragon's chest right through Denragon soul, Denragon fall unconscious but no one realize it.

Inside Denragon's body...

"Hmph... We meet again, Denragon... Since the day after I controlled you, I feel your great dark power. So, I decide to take over your body to conquer the world and I'll take the power of my old body to increase my power. I'LL BE UNSTOPPABLE!!!" Diablo shouted "I won't give my body to you! Never! I'll fight you here even we can't use our elemental power here... I still can fight you!" Denragon shouted back and charge Diablo. But Diablo counter it with his tail slap, Denragon got hit right on his head "You'll never beat me... Just give up now and let me take your body..." Diablo said, Denragon only laugh "Hah! Give up? There's no such words in my life... I will fight to the end, I won't lose from you." Denragon replied. Diablo's real plan isn't to take Denragon's body, but to wake the power of the new king of the darkness inside Denragon's soul. Diablo taunting him and attack him until Denragon get really mad and unleash his fury, then Diablo will use his power to corrupt Denragon's power in order to wake Denragon's dark power. After several hits from Diablo to Denragon, he taunt him for the last time "Do you think you can protect everyone with your weak power? Hah! I'm sure your friends will die soon..." he said, Denragon can't control his rage anymore "That's your last word to me... You'll die now!" Denragon shouted and unleash his fury, Diablo exit Denragon's body and back to his own body.

Diablo look at Samgon, Youla, and Raven "Now, the king of the darkness will born!" Diablo said and then he laugh loudly. Samgon realize about Denragon "King of the darkness? Oh, wait... DENRAGON!!!" he shouted, Denragon's fury could be felt by Spyro inside the Celestial Cave, Lorant look at Spyro with confused "What happen, Spyro?"

"I'm not really sure, Lorant... I feel a great power from above... I better check it out..." Spyro said and Lorant nodded. Suddenly, after Spyro exit the Celestial Cave and flown to the cliff, Spyro surprised when he saw Diablo and Corrupted Denragon. Spyro run to Youla and ask what happen, "Spyro... What should we do? Diablo is going to wake Denragon's dark power..." Youla answered "What?! Hm... I have to use my fury power to guard him..." Spyro said.

What will happen next? Find out in the next chapter...

---------------------------------------
Sorry if there are some mistakes... I'm totally busy today....
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:30:07 09/11/2012 by Denragon
#192 Posted: 08:48:57 05/11/2012
Reply to your posting on my page...
I'll tell you in the next chapter...

And there's no reply for this page...yet...
#193 Posted: 05:18:52 10/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5 - pt.2

Spyro focus to Denragon, he create a tall stone wall around him and close the top with his ice power to make Denragon got cold and fall unconscious. Samgon amazed with Spyro's idea "Wow, I never think about that plan... But, why you close the top with ice? Denragon could break it easily..." Samgon said, Spyro only smile "You know that ice is cold, don't you?" Spyro asked and Samgon nodded "Now, Denragon is a flame dragon, so he is weak against cold or I can say... Ice. That's why I use my ice power to make him unconscious. It's great, right?" Spyro explained "Wow, you're really smart, Spyro..." Samgon praised him. Youla cut their chit chat and tell them about Diablo and Corrupted Denragon "It's no use... Your brother will be the New King Of The Darkness and help my brother, Malefor to kill all of the dragons in the world... But, I'll take Denragon's girlfriend and give her to Denragon." Diablo said "What?! No! I won't let you take my brother and his girlfriend!" Samgon shouted. Meanwhile, inside Spyro's stone wall, Denragon is still try to control his body. 'Hmph... Diablo... I won't give up now... I'll show you what I mean with "No words give up in my life". I won't let you hurt my brothers or my friends.' Denragon thought.

Suddenly, a flame created around the wall and make Spyro and the others scared. "What happen with Denragon?" Samgon asked in panic. Diablo laugh at them "Now, be ready to fight the New King Of The Darkness!" he said, the wall destroyed and then Samgon see his brother fly to the sky with his body covered by dark red cloud. Denragon look at his brothers and dive through them, Samgon notice this and told to his friends to be careful. But, when Denragon was about to attacked them, he stopped right in front of them and smile. Samgon confuse with his brother and try to ask him "Uh... Denragon... Are you okay?" he said "Hmph... Don't worry, brother... I'm still can control myself." Denragon replied, Diablo shocked at the moment "WHAT?! You still can control yourself in that condition?! That's impossible!" Diablo shouted in panic. Denragon turned to Diablo and laugh at him "Hah! I've told you before, right? There's no words 'Give Up' in my life... Even I've turned into dark, but I still try to control myself and now you can see that I wasn't lost control of my body" Denragon explained. Diablo decide to retreat with this condition, he fly upward with Corrupted Denragon, before he get back to his hideout he said to Denragon that someday Denragon would lost control of himself, then he and Corrupted Denragon retreat.

Samgon and the others try to chase them, but Rex see his brother just stand on the ground watching them flying toward Diablo. Rex fly back to his brother and ask him "What happen, brother? We must chase Diablo and finish him, right?" he said "No, it's not a good idea... All of us are tired after fighting my corrupted body... So, it'll be better if we go home and talk to the Dragon Guardians what have happened today..." Denragon answered and Rex nodded, they call the others and then they enter the Celestial Cave to say good bye to Lorant. But, when they were about to go home, Denragon asked to them about what would be happen if the Dragon Guardians saw him with this condition. Samgon try to comfort him by saying that they would accepted him even Denragon was in his dark form. But, Denragon choose to stay in the Celestial Cave with Lorant, that decision make Samgon, Rex, Spyro, Raven, and Youla sad. Samgon walk to his brother and hug him "Brother... Please go home with us... Everything will be okay... I'm sure of it." Samgon said sadly "No, Samgon... I can't, but maybe you can do something to bring me back to Dragon Temple." Denragon replied, Rex and Samgon surprised and asked Denragon about something they could help to brought his brother to Dragon Temple again.

"Okay... You have to explain the Dragon Guardians and our mom, Pure about what have happened today and about my new form." Denragon explained and all of them nodded. All of them fly back to Dragon Temple, but Spyro still in the Celestial Cave to take care of Cynder. "Hey, Spyro... I want to ask you something." Denragon said "Sure, what is it, Denragon?" Spyro replied. Denragon ask slowly to Spyro "What do you think about Cynder?" Denragon asked, Spyro face blushed and whispering to Denragon "She's... um... Pretty, Denragon.... I... like her... But, keep this as secret, okay?" Spyro said and Denragon nodded.

Denragon has turned in his dark form... Will the Dragon Guardians accept him to get back in the Dragon Temple? The choice is depends on Samgon, Rex, Raven, and Youla... Find out in the next chapter!
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 07:25:35 12/11/2012 by Denragon
#194 Posted: 09:23:16 12/11/2012
Umm...
I just can say, you ARE a great writer, but you need to fix that grammar...
You know, every novel you found that so famous..there must be someone who edit that novel. The edit doesn't touch the storyline, it just fix some grammar...

This is the first thing you win against me...after all...I always defeat you...
#195 Posted: 09:51:30 12/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Uh... Whatever... Lolz~
---
#196 Posted: 13:34:38 17/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5 - pt. 3

Samgon, Rex, Raven, and Youla fly toward the Dragon Temple. On their way to the temple, Youla ask Samgon about Denragon's condition "Um... Honey, do you think the Dragon Guardians won't be panic if they know that Denragon had turned?" she said "Don't worry, they will be okay, anyway... Denragon still can control himslef, right?" Samgon replied. Few minutes later, they arrived in the Dragon Temple, Sirius see them and walk toward them "So, young dragons... How is Denragon?" he asked "Um... Sirius, can you call all of the others to meet us at the hall?" Samgon said and Sirius nodded. Few moments later, after the Dragon Guardians and Pure called by Sirius. Samgon take a deep breath and then he explain about Denragon "Uh... Guys, I don't know how to say this, but.... Denragon had turned to the King Of The Darkness..." Samgon said before being cut by Ignitus "What? So, the prophecies are true...." he said, Samgon wonder what prophecy that Ignitus talking about "What prophecy, Ignitus?" Samgon asked.

"When I start to get the responsible to guard the Dragon Temple... I get a prophecy from my father, Ferno... This is about the Purple Dragon and the King Of The Darkness..." Ignitus said, Samgon wonder about the prophecy, but when Ignitus wanted to continue his explanation about the prophecy, Sparx fly to Samgon and Ignitus "Hey! Do you forget about me?! Why don't you tell me if this old fire Dragon Guardian wants to tell a story?" he said angrily, Samgon only laugh at him "Sorry, Sparx... That's because you're too little..." he said, but Sparx only sighed. "Okay, I'll continue... The Purple Dragon that my father told to me is still an egg in my Dragon Temple. But then he said to me that there would be a great war in this world when the King Of The Darkness born. I asked him about the King Of The Darkness, but he only said that the dragon would awoke from a little Dragon Savior's soul..." Ignitus said, Samgon shock at the moment but he gain his courage to ask Ignitus about the great war "Ignitus... What war... would be happen?" Samgon asked with a little bit scared "The great war of the Dragon Guardians and Dragon Saviors against the King Of The Darkness..." Ignitus answered, all of them shocked and feel desperate about Denragon "Is the great war could be stopped, Ignitus? Like bring Denragon back to his normal form..." Samgon asked, but Sirius lower his head "I'm afraid we can't do anything except kill him... That's what the prophecy said... It said that The Purple Dragon had a great power to kill him." Ignitus said sadly, but Samgon shouted at Ignitus and he said that he wouldn't give up to bring Denragon back to his normal form, then Samgon decide to fly back into the Celestial Cave. When Youla was going to chased Samgon, she stopped by Ignitus, Raven and the others "Youla, I know you care with Samgon... But, with his emotion now... I think it'll be better if we leave him alone with his brother..." Raven said, Youla only nodded at her and told Rex to follow Samgon "Rex... Please follow your brother..." she said, Rex nodded and fly toward Samgon.

Youla think about Denragon and Samgon's character, then she ask Raven about it "Raven, don't you think Samgon's character like his brother, Denragon?" she asked "I guess... You right, Youla. I heard Samgon said that he wouldn't give up to bring Denragon back..." Raven answered. Meanwhile, in the Celestial Cave "Lorant, is there something I can do to back to my real form?" Denragon asked "There's only two choices, Denragon... Do you want to hear it?" Lorant asked "Of course! I'll do anything to back to my real form..." Denragon answered. Lorant search a book of evil dragons and search about Denragon. Two minutes later, he found about Denragon the King Of The Darkness and explain it to him "Okay, Denragon... The first choice is from your own heart... You have to learn how to be a Dragon Of Justice..." Lorant explained "Dragon Of Justice? What is that mean?" Denragon asked, but Lorant said that he didn't know about it. Denragon take some times to think about the first choice, few minutes later Denragon decide to ask about the second choice "Oh... The second choice? Wait a moment..." Lorant said. Suddenly, the Celestial Cave's gate opened and two dragons enter it, Denragon see his brothers who entered the Celestial Cave, Denragon is smile at them before they tell him about what happen in the Dragon Temple "So, how is it?" he asked, Samgon and Rex lower his head. They only hug his brother tightly "Huh? Samgon? Rex? What happen?" Denragon asked "Denragon... Ignitus said that he had a prophecy from his father about you and Spyro..." Rex said, Spyro hear his name mentioned so he walk to them and ask them "Spyro, if we can't bring Denragon back... There will be a great war of us against him, Malefor, and Diablo." Samgon explained, but Denragon put his left paw on Samgon's head and wrap Rex with his wing. "Don't worry, brother... There are two ways to bring me back to my real form... First, is to learn how to be a Dragon Of Justice... And the second choice will be explained by Lorant..."

What is the second choice for Denragon to back to his real form? Find it out in the next chapter...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:41:26 20/11/2012 by Denragon
#197 Posted: 15:13:06 17/11/2012
Ferno...
Funny...
What make that name pop up?
#198 Posted: 07:45:32 20/11/2012 | Topic Creator
I don't know... It just come to my imagination... Hehe~
---
#199 Posted: 09:03:14 20/11/2012
Well...
The story must be leaded to Denragon being a Dragon of Justice...
Otherwise, without the author...(I mean Denragon dies) this page is closed...
#200 Posted: 06:50:48 21/11/2012 | Topic Creator
I won't die until the judgement day come...
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me