Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Tales Of Denragon and Samgon
First | Previous | Page 3 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Tales Of Denragon and Samgon [CLOSED]
Denragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2763
#101 Posted: 11:47:00 22/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6 - (Continued) pt.3

Raven run to Denragon and help him to get up "Denragon, are you okay?" she asked. Denragon start shaking his head and scream in horror because he can't see anything "Raven?! Samgon?! Youla?! Where are you?!" he shouted loudly, Youla come to Denragon and said to him that he don't need to worry because they still near him, Samgon got mad and use his fury power but the viper only laughed and look at him "Even I die, I've fulfill my duty to Diablo... Hahaha! Now, your brother will be blind forever!" he said. Hearing Diablo's name called, Samgon shoot a hundred of giant rock to the viper, those rocks hit all of his body and the viper died with being smashed by the rocks. Even the viper already died, Samgon still hit him with more giant rocks until the viper can't be seen.

Suddenly, all of them hear a voice from a cave near them "Hey, who are you? Are you Diablo's slave?" the voice asked "What? No, we aren't his slave... We are here to save Gyuron the Earth Dragon Guardian and two other Dragon Guardians in this place..." Samgon replied. Then, a giant figure of a creature come out from the cave, all of them panicked and ready to fight it "Wait, I know where's those dragons..." it said. "Who are you?" Samgon asked "I'm Lunar the Brachiosaurus, Gyuron is in my castle..." Lunar answered. Samgon go to Denragon and help him walk "What happen with him?" Lunar asked "He is blind... Oh... We forgot to introduce ourself, I am Samgon, this is my friend Youla and Raven, and my brother Denragon... Can you help him?" Samgon said. "There's only one way to cure him... It's the holy water in a secret cave... You must find it and let Denragon get in it, rumor said that it could cure any dark power and wound. All I know the secret cave has a X mark near it." Lunar explained, all of them nodded "I'll wait here and wait you, then we go to my castle..." Lunar said "Ok, it won't take a long time don't worry..." Raven said and Lunar laughed.

All of them start flying and searching for the cave... One hour later, they can't find the castle and Samgon start tired because bring Denragon on his back "Ugh... Where's the cave? We can't find it... Let's take a rest for a while, I'm really tired." Samgon said, all of them nodded. Raven sit next to Denragon to protect him while Samgon and Youla go to find something to eat, then Samgon and Youla back with some dead birds and a dead dinosaur with same size as a teen dragon, Samgon give Denragon 4 dead bird while Samgon, Youla, and Raven eat the dinosaur. Before they start eat the dinosaur, Raven look at Samgon "Hey, how can Denragon eat if he's blind?" she said "Oh... Yeah, I forgot... Okay, I'll help him to eat his food, you girls eat first, but safe some for me, okay?" Samgon replied, Youla and Raven nodded and start to eat. Samgon walk to Denragon and put one of the dead bird on his paw "Well... Eat it, my brother... I'll wait for you..." Samgon said "Thanks, brother, but how about you? You don't eat" Denragon asked, but Samgon only laugh on him and said that he doesn't need to worry about him because Raven and Youla eat first and safe some for him but Denragon doesn't trust him and give one of the bird on his paw to him. "Hey, I don't need it! Eat it by yourself... " Samgon said, but Denragon mad to him "I don't believe you, brother... Eat it!" Denragon replied angrily because he can't see anything.

>>>Well... When they will find the Secret Cave? When they'll save Gyuron and the other Dragon Guardians? Find out at the next chapter!
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
Youla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#102 Posted: 13:03:29 22/07/2012
I suppose my love (imaginary boyfriend) doesn't eat it...just pretend to accept the bird...take some of dinosaur meat and eat it with crunchy voice so Denragon believe it. Then return the bird to him, said it was new bird...
#103 Posted: 08:30:37 24/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Just wait for it... Lolz~
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
#104 Posted: 10:25:47 24/07/2012
Oh...new signature?
#105 Posted: 14:21:33 24/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Well... Look by yourself... smilie
---
#106 Posted: 10:08:02 25/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Oh... For all of the readers on my story(if someone read this...). If you wonder about Samgon's nightmare at The 4th Chapter, Rescue Denragon... There'll be showed again at another chapter...
---
#107 Posted: 14:23:29 25/07/2012
Why are you wondering?
You're the creator...
#108 Posted: 15:19:56 25/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Read carefully, Youla... I'm not wondering my own story...
---
#109 Posted: 12:54:12 26/07/2012
Your posting says you're wondering...
#110 Posted: 13:22:20 26/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Ugh... 'You' is refer to all of readers... not me...
---
#111 Posted: 02:08:51 27/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6 - (Continued) pt.4

Samgon doesn't want his brother get more mad, so he eat the bird, Denragon hear it and smile at him "Good, it's time for me to eat it too..." Denragon said. Few minutes later, after all of them finished their eat, Samgon stand up and look at Denragon "Don't worry, brother, we'll find the cave soon!" Samgon said "Yeah... I hope I can back soon..." Denragon replied sadly, Raven and Youla encourage him by saying to him that they are really near with the cave. Denragon just smiled because he is blind, so he doesn't know are Raven and Youla lie to him or not. Samgon staring at the sun that will soon go down "Okay, guys let's move!" Samgon said, but Youla stopped him and said that soon the night comes. Samgon just look at her and nodded. When the night comes, Samgon walk to his brother and rest beside him. Raven and Youla looked at Samgon and start to take a rest beside Denragon too. Denragon can't sleep because thingking of his blind eyes and cover Samgon, Youla and Raven with his wings 'Hm... Can I back to normal? I must recover my eyes so I can protect my brother and my friends...' Denragon thought then he go to sleep.

Denragon has a nightmare when he sleep...
In Denragon's dream...

Denragon walking in the Dragon Temple... Then he saw Samgon, Youla, and Raven. Behind them, he see Sirius, Icle, Hurricane, Pure, and Michaelz...
"Hey, guys! Why are you looking me like that?" Denragon asked, Samgon glared at him "Where's my brother?!" Samgon asked angrily. Denragon confused and walk to him "What do you mean, Samgon? I'm Denragon..." Denragon said, Samgon step back a little and growl at him "No, you're not my brother! My brother isn't ugly like you, Diablo!" Samgon shouted, Denragon surprised and looked his body. He got shocked when he see that he is Diablo(Denragon's soul in Diablo's body with Denragon voice) "Samgon, please listen to me! I am Denragon!!!" Denragon shouted, but Samgon ignored it and charge at him, it hit Denragon's(Diablo's body) chest and send him backward. Suddenly, Denragon see his body entering the Dragon Temple. "What is this... Why I feel that Diablo is around here???" Denragon said to himself, when another Denragon smile, Denragon (in Diablo's body) realize that it is Diablo who inside Denragon's body "Hmph... Diablo is useless, now let's finish him!" another Denragon shouted with Diablo's voice, Samgon look at him and asked about his voice who similar like Diablo's voice, but Diablo said that he only cough so his voice is different.

All of them nodded at Fake Denragon(Diablo) and attack the Real Denragon with their fury power... Denragon got hit and fall to the ground, Diablo look at all of them and said that he'll finish Diablo(Real Denragon) for them and all of them nodded. When Diablo reach Denragon's body, he put his paw on Denragon's neck and whispering to Denragon
"Hmph... I hate to kill my own body, but I'll live with yours... And I'll rule the world" Diablo said then Denragon just desperate and let Diablo finish him.

Suddenly, Denragon wake up from his dream and take a deep breath knowing that it is morning already 'Phew... I'm glad that was only a dream... But, I'm afraid that would be happen...' Denragon thought, then Samgon and Youla wake up, but Raven still asleep, Samgon look at her then look at Youla "What are we going to do? We can't continue our way if Raven still sleeping." Samgon said, Denragon call him and said that he'll carry Raven on his back. Samgon and Youla don't have any choice, so they agree with Denragon. After Raven lifted to Denragon's back, they start searching for the secret cave.

>>> What will happen next? Find out at the next chapter! smilie
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:06:02 29/07/2012 by Denragon
#112 Posted: 14:59:40 28/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6 - (Continued) pt.5

"Okay guys, let's look around carefully, but not for you, Denragon, you need to stay here... Because you're blind..." Samgon said and laughed at Denragon, but Denragon only sighed because what Samgon said was true. "Hmph... You don't need to say that... I already understand..." Denragon said, Samgon and Youla fly to the sky and start searching the Secret Cave.

3 hours later... They still haven't founded the cave, Samgon and Youla tired after searching 3 hours without any result. "Ugh... I think we have to take a rest for a while, let's go back to Denragon, shall we?" Samgon said and Youla nodded. Then, after they headed back to Denragon. Samgon see that Raven is awake and looking at Denragon who is sleeping. "When you wake up, Raven?" Samgon asked "I'm just wake up few minutes after Denragon yawned and went to sleep. Have you founded the cave?" Raven replied, Samgon and Youla shake their head and feel upset. Samgon walked to Denragon and sit next to him with his head laying on Denragon's neck "I'm so sorry, brother, I still can't find the cave..." Samgon said, tears fall from his eyes. Suddenly, Denragon wake up and hear Samgon voice near his neck "Hey... hey... Samgon, what happen? Why are you crying?" Denragon asked and cover Samgon's body with his wing. "I still can't find the Secret Cave, Denragon... I'm... so... sorry..." Samgon said "It's okay, at least I'm still your brother right? By the way, It's really hot here, is the sun on top of us?" Denragon asked, hearing Denragon's word about sun, Samgon get an idea "Hey, maybe the cave's mark is from the sun light, try to search at the ground, guys! Maybe we can find it!" Samgon shouted.

Few moments later, they finally found a cave with X mark from the sun light. All of them feel happy and enter the Secret Cave, when they want to send Denragon to the holy water, four elemental creature appeared in front of them. "What do you want? This is a sacred place..." The Fire Elemental asked "We are here to help my brother who is blind because of a poison. Can you help us? This is my brother who is blind, Denragon, I'm Samgon and two of them are my friends Youla and Raven." Samgon said. "Oh... You're the Dragon Saviour? You aren't on Diablo's side, right?" The Ice Elemental asked "No, we not on Diablo's side..." Youla said. Then The Elementals allow them to the holy water and they nodded. Denragon get inside the pool of holy water and suddenly, his eyes are back to normal.

>>>Alright! Denragon is back now, next mission, save the Dragon Guardian! Find out at the next chapter!
---
#113 Posted: 05:39:50 29/07/2012
At chapter 6 pt.4
Quote:
But, I'm afraid that it'll be happen...

I'm afraid that would be happen...
#114 Posted: 12:31:06 29/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6 - (Continued) pt.6

Denragon look at all of his friends with smile on his face, Samgon walk to him and hug him "We're glad you could see again, Denragon..." Samgon said "Huh? Am I like a dragon who always sleeping?" Denragon replied and laughed at Samgon. "Hey, I know this is great, but we have to go back now... Lunar is waiting for us." Raven said "Hm... I wonder about Lunar, let's go!" Denragon shouted, but before they start to fly, all of the Elemental fly toward them. Denragon surprised because seeing Fire, Ice, Earth, and Thunder Elemental are in front of him "Uh... Samgon, who are they?" Denragon asked "They are the Elemental who protect this Secret Cave... Don't worry, they are our friends." Samgon answered. "Hey, let us help you guys... Are you searching for the Dragon Guardians?" The Earth Elemental asked, all of them nodded. "I know where it is, come on, follow me..." The Earth Elemental said but Youla said to him that they needed to back to their friend, because he was waiting for them.

Then, all of them headed to Lunar, when they arrived, Lunar walk to them and said that he was ready to battle for his castle. Denragon surprised once again, because this is the first time he met Lunar "Whoa! Are you Lunar?" Denragon asked and Lunar nodded, Samgon try to make Denragon calm and he said that he was surprised too when he met Lunar.

The Elemental fly to them and show the way to a cave. Youla getting confused when the Fire Elemental Dragon said that the Dragon Guardians were in a small cave "Um... Hey, Lunar said that the Dragon Guardians is in his castle... But why you pointed at that cave?" she asked "I saw two of the Dragon Guardians were in that cave..." The Fire Elemental said "Okay... But, How do we get into the cave?" Raven asked. The Elementals only smile and they said that they need five minutes to draw their attention and all of them agree.

>>>Well... They almost find Gyuron, what will happen next? find out at the next chapter!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:41:43 01/08/2012 by Denragon
#115 Posted: 11:06:03 30/07/2012
Quote:
but Youla said to him that they need to back to his friend

What's this???
#116 Posted: 11:23:47 30/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Sorry... I was in hurry when post this chapter...
---
#117 Posted: 09:22:38 31/07/2012
Then when having free times...fix that...
#118 Posted: 14:32:48 31/07/2012 | Topic Creator
I will...
---
#119 Posted: 07:23:25 01/08/2012 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Well... This is the picture of Denragon... I made it last night...
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 07:51:38 05/08/2012 by Denragon
#120 Posted: 08:50:57 01/08/2012
Could you tell me how to do posting image like that?
#121 Posted: 08:13:01 05/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter - 6 (Continued) pt.7

Five minutes later, Denragon told Samgon, Youla, and Raven to go into the cave. When they're stopped in front of the cave, they noticed that the cave was very quiet. Denragon decide to be the first to go inside the cave, suddenly, a dragon hit him on his belly and send Denragon fly backward. All of them shocked when they realized that the dragon was Blaze. "Blaze... What are you doing here?" Raven asked "Hmph... Don't ask me with that ridiculous question... I'm here to stop all of you who want to rescue the Dragon Guardians. You'll be die here!" Blaze replied.

Denragon stand up after being hit by Blaze and attack her with his headbutt but Blaze evade it easily. "This time, we'll kill you, Blaze because you refuse to back for the justice and choose the darkness..." Denragon said, but Youla charge him. "Youla?! What are you doing?" Denragon asked "Please don't kill her, we have to try our best to bring Blaze back to the justice... She is my friend...." Youla answered, Denragon and Samgon shocked with Youla's words about Blaze was, but finally, they nodded and ready to fight Blaze without killing her.

Denragon use his fire breath to Blaze, but Blaze counter it with her ice breath and Denragon's attack had into steam and flow to Denragon. Blaze use this condition and use her ice breath again and the steam turned to ice but Samgon notice this and use his earth power to create a blockade from the ice breath. Raven charge at Blaze with her lightning speed, knowing that Raven was about to attacked Blaze, Blaze use her power to create an ice barrier. Raven's move stopped by her barrier then Blaze release her barrier into a wave of ice, it hit Raven and make her wings and her legs freeze, Raven screamed in pain "Raven! Hang on, I'll save you..." Denragon shouted and fly to Raven who can't move because Blaze's attack. When Denragon was about to melt the ice on Raven's wings and legs, Blaze shoot a huge ice shard to him but Youla manage to stop it by creating an ice shield around Denragon and Raven. "Thanks, Youla..." Denragon said "No, problem, Denragon... Samgon and I will fight Blaze while you melt the ice from Raven's wings and legs." Youla replied and Denragon nodded then he use his fire breath carefully because he doesn't want Raven get hurt by his fire.

Few minutes later, after Denragon finished melting the ice from Raven's body, all of them use their power to attack Blaze. Denragon use his fire breath to Blaze, but Blaze fly to the air to avoid it, Denragon doesn't stop his fire breath and Youla told Samgon to make Blaze fall to the ground until she hit Denragon's fire breath. Samgon use his earth power and create huge rock and hit Blaze's body, Blaze fall to the ground and got hit by Denragon's fire, Raven send out a thunder ball and hit Blaze chest. After all of their attacks, Blaze has a great wound then she try to flee. When Blaze in front of the mouth of the cave she look at all of the Dragon Saviors "This isn't over... I'll wait you at the Dino Castle where Gyuron was held!" Blaze shouted and flew away.

All of them surprised that Gyuron isn't in the cave, but Youla realize that Blaze only said Gyuron who was being held in the Dino Castle and then she look at everyone "Hey, guys... Blaze only said Gyuron who was in the castle... So, there should be two other Dragon Guardians in this cave.." Youla said, Raven nodded at Youla and start searching for the other Dragon Guardians while Denragon and Samgon go to the outside to talk with Lunar. Raven see two dragons are being chained from the distance. When she get closer to them, Raven smile and told Youla that she had founded the Dragon Guardians "Raven... They are Sheva and Windy, the Dragon Guardians who had taken care of us before..." Youla said "Yeah... So, what Sirius said about two other Dragon Guardians were Sheva and Windy..." Raven replied.

>>>Well... The next chapter will be the last time for the Dragon Saviors to fight Blaze... What will happen in the final battle of the Dragon Saviors and Blaze? Find out at the next chapter! smilie
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 05:17:13 07/08/2012 by Denragon
#122 Posted: 08:21:01 05/08/2012
Mmhh...good chapter...
#123 Posted: 10:46:58 05/08/2012 | Topic Creator
I haven't finished that...
---
#124 Posted: 05:21:01 07/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter - 7 Final Battle With Blaze pt.1

Denragon and Samgon shouted at Raven, Youla and the others that Lunar was missing. Raven, Youla, Sheva and Windy run to Denragon and Samgon "What do you mean?! How about the Elementals?!" Raven asked with panic. "It think they're missing too... Could it be Blaze who kidnap them?" Samgon said "Maybe you right, Samgon... Let's go to the Dino Castle... If Blaze kidnap them when she was flee from us. She might be kidnapped Lunar and the Elementals." Youla explained "Ok... Let's go! But, who are they, Youla?" Denragon asked and pointed to Sheva and Windy. Raven and Youla introduce Sheva and Windy to Denragon and Samgon and they told to Denragon and Samgon that Blaze, Sheva, and Windy were a Dragon Guardian who had taken care of Raven and Youla when they still child before Diablo attack their place, The Dragon Shrine. "So... Blaze is your friend too? But why she join Diablo?" Denragon asked "When Diablo attacked us before... Blaze, Sheva, and Windy protected us with their power, but Sheva and Windy couldn't fight Diablo's power... But Blaze still could fight him until... Diablo attacked her with his powerful Dark power..." Raven explained, Denragon and Samgon asked about what happen next, Youla walk to Raven and say "I'll explain it to them, Raven... So, when Diablo wanted to kill Blaze, he thought about Blaze power and he choose to take Blaze with him as his slave, he gave Blaze two choices... He would kill her and her friends, that means me, Raven, Sheva, and Windy if Blaze didn't want to join him or he would let them live if Blaze joined him. And so hard to believe, Blaze choose to joined Diablo..." Youla explained.

Meanwhile, Lunar and the Elementals are caged inside the Dino Castle, Lunar is looking around and see a dragon beside him, he knows that the dragon is Gyuron the Earth Dragon Guardian, he was unconscious since he was caught by Blaze and Diablo. "Hey, Gyuron.. Are you okay?" Lunar said and try to make Gyuron wake up, suddenly, Gyuron wake up and look at Lunar, Gyuron can't see Lunar clearly because he has been unconscious for a long time "Lunar??? Is that you my friend?" Gyuron asked "Yes... It's me... There are Dragon Saviors searching for you..." Lunar answered, Gyuron surprised with Lunar's words about Dragon Savior "Dragon Savior??? They still alive?" Gyuron asked again to Lunar. Lunar only nodded and Gyuron started to smile at him.

>>>Okay, after this chapter, there will be a great battle of the dragons... Wait for the next chapter!
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 12:06:47 23/08/2012 by Denragon
#125 Posted: 14:10:44 13/08/2012
Quote: Denragon
...Raven expalined...

You need to fix that...
#126 Posted: 11:43:14 18/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7 - (Continued) pt. 2

Blaze waiting the Dragon Saviors and two Dragon Guardians inside the cave 'Hm... What should I do to fight them easily?' she tought then she remembered about Diablo's words.

Flashback
"All of the Dragon Saviours weakness are their heart!" Diablo answered "Their heart? So, they will be weak if someone they love are in trouble?" Blaze asked and Diablo nodded then he told to Blaze that she needed to control Raven and Youla to fight them.

'Okay... I'll control Raven and Youla, so Denragon and Samgon take a lots of time to fight them, even they can rescue Raven and Youla from my control, they won't have much energy to deal with me...'

Four Dragon Saviors and two Dragon Guardians fly toward the Dino Castle and see Blaze standing in front of them, beside Blaze they see Gyuron laying on the ground unconscious with shackle on all of his body. "Blaze! Where is Lunar and the Elementals?!" Denragon said "Hmph... those weird creature? I caged them in the basement. Raven, Youla, I want to say something to you..." Blaze replied.

"Huh? What is it?" Raven asked, Youla whisper to Raven "Be careful, Raven... Something is not right..." Youla said and Raven nodded then they start walking to Blaze. Suddenly, Blaze freeze Raven and Youla's legs "This time... I'll use both of you to kill Denragon and Samgon... hahaha...." Blaze said and laughed evilly, Blaze use her power to control Raven and Youla like she controlled Denragon before. Denragon's eyes widened "BLAZE! I'll kill you right now! Samgon let's move!" Denragon shouted then he and Samgon charge to Blaze "Hmph... It's too late. RAVEN, YOULA, kill them all!" Blaze shouted. Raven and Youla's scale turn to dark like Denragon's scale when he was being Corrupted Denragon. Raven and Youla stand up and said that they would kill Denragon and Samgon for Blaze. Sheva and Windy only can look at their battle, because they have no power to fight Blaze or Raven and Youla. "Youla! Control yourself! It's me, Samgon..." Samgon said but Youla doesn't response to what Samgon had said, Youla use her ice breath to Samgon, but Samgon can't fight her, because he doesn't want to hurt his lovely dragoness so he create a boulder to cover him from Youla's attack 'I can't fight my own girlfriend... What should I do? I know, I have to make a plan to break her free from Blaze's control without hurting her body...' Samgon thought then he remembered how Raven rescued Denragon from Blaze's control.

Samgon run toward Youla. Youla see it and shoot him with her ice shards but Samgon evade her attack and create a boulder around him and Youla, then Samgon hug Youla and whispering to her "Youla, calm down... It's me, Samgon... I'm here to turn you back to normal..." Samgon said, Youla hear Samgon's voice clearly because they love each other. Few moments later, Youla's scale back to normal, Youla start looking at Samgon and a boulder around her "Samgon... What happen?" Youla said, Samgon smile at her and lick her cheeks, Youla surprised and lick Samgon back. "Youla, you've free from Blaze's control... Now, we have to help Denragon to free Raven from Blaze's control..." Samgon said and Youla nodded, Samgon remove the boulder around him and Youla then start running to Denragon and Raven.

When Samgon and Youla reach Denragon and Raven, Samgon see his brother who is ready to fight Raven. "Denragon, stop! What are you doing?!" Samgon shouted to his brother "I'll fight Raven and free her from Blaze's control, don't disturb me, brother..." "But, don't use force to free Raven from Blaze's control!" Samgon said "Be quiet, brother... I'll take care of Raven, you and Youla must fight Blaze... Trust me, no one will die, okay?" Denragon said and smile at him, Samgon look at his brother smile and nodded "Okay, I trust you, brother... Be careful, don't hurt your girlfriend..." Samgon said, Denragon sighed and said that Blaze is trying to kidnap Sheva and Windy. Samgon and Youla look at Blaze who is flying toward Sheva and Windy who are laying down with no energy, then Samgon and Youla leave Denragon to fight Raven.

"Blaze! Now, it's time to finish this battle forever!" Samgon shouted "As your friend, Blaze, I'll do anything to bring you back to the justice, even that mean we have to battle..." Youla said. Blaze only smile at them "Okay, let's begin this battle and end it forever..." she said and charge at Samgon and Youla.

>>> What will happen on Samgon and Youla's battle with Blaze and what will happen to Denragon and Raven's battle? Find out in the next chapter!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:03:41 23/08/2012 by Denragon
#127 Posted: 02:50:00 19/08/2012
Continue it quick...
#128 Posted: 05:25:31 24/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter7 - (Continued) pt. 3

Raven give an evil smile at Denragon and walk to Denragon, but Denragon step back slowly, because he can't fight his friend. Blaze look at Denragon and laughed at him "Hah! Are you scared with Raven? She is just a weak dragoness, nothing special on her... Why don't you kill her, Denragon?" she said, trying to make Denragon fight Raven, Samgon feel angry with Blaze's words at Denragon "Hey! Don't disturb my brother, you evil dragoness, this time you have to fight me and Youla!" he shouted "So, you try to fight me with your brother and your friend? It'll be very easy to kill both of you... Hahaha!" Blaze replied.

Samgon create a round boulder around him and attack Blaze with full speed, but Blaze use her ice power and create a great ice wall, Samgon's attack stopped by the great ice wall from Blaze. Samgon feel a little dizzy, Blaze shoot Samgon with her ice shard but Youla run to Samgon and use her ice shard to destroy Blaze's ice shard "Samgon, are you okay?" she asked. Samgon get up and he nod to Youla, then Samgon look at Youla and whispering to her "Hey... We need a plan to attack Blaze, Youla... Any idea?" Samgon asked "Hm... maybe we can attack her from the underground... I know, I'll attack her with my ice blast. Blaze will counter it, right? While we battle, use your earth power to dig through the ground and attack Blaze from the underground... Want to try it?" Youla explained to Samgon and he nodded in agreement.

Meanwhile... Denragon who still thinking about fighting his own friend who has been controlled by Blaze "Come on, Denragon... Let's fight and look who is stronger..." Raven said "If you want to fight me, you have to turn back to yourself..." Denragon replied. Raven still taunting and said that he was scared to fight a powerful dragoness. After Denragon heard the last taunt from Raven, he got mad and walk to her "Okay, Raven... It's enough... Let's fight!" Denragon said and charge to Raven, but Raven evade it easily and taunt him again "Is that your power? Hah... You're weak, Denragon... I can beat you easily..." she said, but Denragon only smile to her "How about you? You can't hit me, are you?" Denragon replied. Denragon's words make Raven mad so she use her dark thunder ball, but Denragon use his wing to defend it and make Denragon feel a little pain but he try to fight against his pain. Then he stand up and taunting Raven again "Hmph... Not bad for a corrupted dragoness... Can you do better than that?" he said "Hah! This is just the beginning, Denragon... I haven't show my true power from this corrupted body..." Raven said 'Hm... I have to beat her immediately before she use the true power from her corrupted body...' Denragon thought. Denragon use his fire breath to Raven, but Raven counter it with her dark electric breath, Denragon's fire is destroyed by Raven's dark electric and it hit Denragon, he hold the pain from the dark electric, but he can't because the dark electric getting stronger and stronger so Denragon scream in pain. Raven laugh in front of him "Okay... Now my power is unleashed... Prepare to die!" Raven said with evil smile on her face, Denragon stand up and feel a little bit scare because the only thing he can do is only kill her or waiting until Michaelz come if he can.

Meanwhile in the Dragon Temple, Sirius is using his vision and he surprised because he see Raven who is totally corrupted by dark power. Sirius take a deep breath and look at the other Dragon Guardians and Pure "Hey, guys.... I think this is the time for us to leave this Dragon Temple and help the Dragon Savior. I've used my vision and I've seen Raven, the Dragon Savior is totally corrupted. Her corrupted power is more dangerous than Denragon's. We have to go now before something bad happen to them..." he said and all of them nodded and then they fly to the Dino Region to help the Dragon Saviors.

>>>What will happen next? Find out at the next chapter!
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 13:37:23 27/08/2012 by Denragon
#129 Posted: 13:53:00 24/08/2012
Nice title...
Nice half chapter...
#130 Posted: 00:00:39 26/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks... Lolz~
---
#131 Posted: 01:20:42 26/08/2012
You're welcome...
#132 Posted: 05:13:58 28/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Maybe I'm going to remake some chapter in this story... I'll post what chapter I remake later...
---
#133 Posted: 13:22:51 28/08/2012
Up to you...
Same here...
You just want me to know you using new avi???
#134 Posted: 02:57:36 29/08/2012 | Topic Creator
For now, I've changed some chapters:
All part of Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 pt.3
---
#135 Posted: 03:07:58 29/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7 - (Continued) pt.4

Denragon still fight Raven but he only evade her attacks, because he know that however he try to attack, Raven will counter it with full power. "Why? You can't attack me? Are you a coward now?" Raven taunted him "Hmph... Don't worry, I'll attack you whenever I'm ready..." Denragon replied, trying to hide that he was scared to fight Raven with her power now...

Few minutes later, Sirius, Pure, and the others arrive at the Dino Castle. Pure see Samgon who have some wounds on his back "Samgon! Are you okay?!" she shouted, Samgon surprised because he saw Pure and run to her, Youla follow Smgon to Pure. But Blaze shoot an ice shard to them, Icle see that and counter it with his ice wall and his ice wall successfully block Blaze ice shard, Samgon look his back and see an ice wall, he doesn't know that Icle create it to block Blaze's attack so he thank to Youla. "What are you doing here, Pure?" Samgon asked "We are here because Sirius felt something wrong with Raven a hour ago... Where is she?" Pure replied. Samgon lowers his head "Um... Pure... Raven is fighting Denragon..." he said sadly, Pure try to make Samgon calm "Don't worry, Samgon... Denragon will bring Raven back..." she said. Youla walk to Samgon and said that they couldn't just seeing Icle who fought Blaze, they had to helped him. Samgon nod to her and run toward Icle to help him. Meanwhile, Icle use his great ice blast and Blaze use her dark ice blast, Icle use all of his power, but unfortunately, Blaze's attack more powerful than all of Icle's power, he got hit and frozen by Blaze ice, the ice is surrounded by a dark cloud. "ICLE!!! No, we're too late! We have to break the ice from his body, Youla! Let's go!" Samgon shouted and Youla nodded, Samgon create a huge boulder and throw it to Icle, but that boulder wasn't leave any little crack on the ice, Youla use her blizzard storm but it just like Samgon's huge boulder, it wasn't leave any little crack on it. They start confused about the ice "What happen? Why the ice can't be cracked by our attack? This is really odd... Do you have any idea to break this ice, Samgon?" Youla asked "I don't know... Wait, Sirius! I'm sure he can do this..." Samgon said then called Sirius, Sirius look at him and walk to him with Michaelz behind him. When Sirius stop in front of Samgon, he see Icle who is being frozen with an odd ice "What happen with Icle? Michaelz, can you see a dark cloud around the ice?" Sirius asked and Michaelz nodded "Icle was frozen by Blaze's dark ice blast and we were late to helped him... Can you help him, Sirius? Michaelz?" Samgon said sadly "Don't worry, Samgon... We'll help him... Michaelz, use your Dark Power Seal to the ice, then I'll use my fire to melt it..." Sirius replied and ordered Michaelz, he nod to Sirius' order and use his power to absorb the dark cloud around the ice.

Few moments later, the dark cloud already gone from the ice on Icle's body then Sirius melt it with his fire breath. After the ice melted, Icle start open his eyes and look around him "What has happened to me?" Icle said. "You had been frozen by Blaze, Icle... But now, you're free..." Sirius said. "I'm sorry if I can't fight her, Sirius... Her power is too strong for me." Icle said sadly "Don't worry, Icle, we'll fight her together..." Samgon said, trying to encourage Icle.

>>>Next chapter is about Denragon and Raven's battle... Who will win the battle? Find out at the next chapter!
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 01:55:04 31/08/2012 by Denragon
#136 Posted: 02:08:38 31/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7 - (Continued) pt.5

Denragon is still evading Raven's attack "Come on, Denragon... Show me that you're a Dragon Savior by fighting me and defeat Blaze..." Raven said "You are the Dragon Savior too, aren't you?" Denragon asked, but Raven doesn't answer his question and continuing her attack. Denragon look around and he see Michaelz, he call him and Michaelz come to Denragon, but Raven taunt him "Hmph... You need a help for the other dragon? You're a coward, Denragon!" she said.

"Michaelz....... Can you release some of my corrupted power?" Denragon said, Michaelz surprised "What?! Why? Do you want to fight Raven with your corrupted power?" Michaelz asked and Denragon nodded. Samgon hear what Denragon had said and run to him "Denragon... Don't use your corrupted power! It's dangerous! I don't want to lose my brother again..." Samgon shouted at him "Don't worry, brother... This time... I only use some of my corrupted power, so I won't be controlled by it... I don't want to battle with you again, brother..." Denragon said with low voice.

Samgon can't do anything to stop his brother's ambition, so he trust him. "Okay, brother... I trust you... But be careful, okay?" Samgon said, Denragon only laugh at him and he nod to him. Michaelz release some of Denragon's corrupted power. A dark cloud surrounding Denragon's body and get inside his body. Denragon's scale start turn to dark and his eyes change into dark red, "Alright Raven... Let's begin this battle..." Denragon said. Denragon run toward Raven, Raven see that Denragon was about to used his headbutt to her, she shoot dark thunder ball but Denragon evade it easily. Denragon hit Raven right on her chest and send her backward "Hmph... How's that? I'm sure that was really hurt, wasn't it?" Denragon said with smile on his face. Raven can't hold the pain from Denragon's attack "Ugh... I can't believe that you were got stronger than your normal power, Denragon... Let's fight until the end, shall we?" Raven asked "That's what I want to hear, Raven... Let's fight!!!" Denragon shouted at Raven then they start their endless battle. One hour has passed, they can't hurt each other because they have same power.

Meanwhile, Samgon, Youla and the others still fight Blaze. All of them start getting tired, but Blaze still can fight them, because she has unlimited energy from her dark power "Already give up?" Blaze asked and then laughed in front of them. "What are we going to do, Sirius? Blaze can't be tired because her dark power..." Pure asked "We only can use all of the Dragon Saviors fury power... It is the only choice we have... We have to wait until Denragon and Raven finish their battle..." Sirius said.

Denragon look at Raven"Let's finish this battle, Raven... Let's use our full power to finish this battle!" Denragon shouted "Okay... Let's finish this!" Raven shouted back to Denragon.

---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:51:23 31/08/2012 by Denragon
#137 Posted: 07:07:34 31/08/2012
Sorry, I read this later...
I'm in school this time...
#138 Posted: 08:28:21 03/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7 - (Continued) pt. 6

Denragon and Raven use all of their corrupted power... Samgon doesn't look at Denragon but he can feel his power, Samgon feel his brother's power getting stronger and stronger, then he shout at all of his friends "Guys!!! Take cover! There will be a large explosion!" everyone hear Samgon including Blaze, then Samgon, Youla and the others run to Gyuron and Lunar. Samgon create an earth wall to cover the others from Denragon and Raven's power, Gyuron help Samgon by using all of his power to create an earth wall even he only has a small amount of energy left. After Gyuron and Samgon finished the earth wall, Gyuron fall to the ground and close his eyes because he run out of energy. Denragon and Raven blast their powerful dark blast, that attack make a great explosion and Samgon can feel the difference between Denragon and his fury power with Denragon and Raven's corrupted power. Denragon and Raven bounced off very far by the explosion from their power. Raven fall to the ground and Denragon hit the earth wall from Samgon and Gyuron's power. Both of them fall unconscious on the ground, Youla look at them then she walk to Michaelz "Hey, Michaelz.... I think the battle is already over... It's time to take Denragon and Raven's corrupted power." she said and Michaelz nodded, then he walk to Raven first to seal her corrupted power after Raven's corrupted power is totally sealed, he go to Denragon, but Blaze shoot an ice shard to Michaelz and hit his chest.

"Oh no... Michaelz!!! Hang on!" Samgon shouted, then Samgon and Youla run to Michaelz "Youla... Can you cure him?" Samgon asked. "I can cure him, Samgon... but, It will take a few minutes." Youla replied "Don't worry, I'll protect you, Youla..." Samgon said. Youla use her power to cure Michaelz while Samgon defending her and Michaelz with his earth wall. Denragon open his dark red eyes and look at Samgon "Brother... What are you doing? Where's Raven? I still have to fight her..." he said, Samgon surprised because Denragon didn't know the battle result, but Samgon answered his question by said that they had finished their battle and the result was a draw battle. Denragon look behind Samgon's earth wall and see Blaze who is trying to attack his brother. Denragon stand up and use his corrupted to fight Blaze, Samgon see this and shout to Denragon "Denragon! No! You don't have much power to fight Blaze!" but Denragon ignore him and run to Blaze, when Denragon was about to attacked Blaze, Blaze use her dark ice blast and hit Denragon right on his chest and send him backward and he hit Samgon's wall until the wall destroyed.

Samgon surprised "Brother! Are you okay?" Samgon asked, Denragon only smile at him "Hmph... With this corrupted power, that attack isn't very hurt for me... Don't worry, brother..." Denragon answered, but Samgon mad at him "Why don't you hear your little brother's words this time, huh?" he said, Denragon sighed at him but he nod. "So, what is your plan, brother?" Denragon asked.

Samgon explained to Denragon that they only needed to wait Raven woke up and Denragon's energy backed, then Samgon said that they had to used their fury power. Denragon cut Samgon's explanation "Wait a minute! Are Youla and Raven can use fury power too?" Denragon asked "Hm.. I'm not sure either... But, all of us are same, so I think if you and I can use it, they can..." Samgon answered.

Few minutes later, Raven wake up and see Denragon laying on the ground while Michaelz absorbing his corrupted power. Denragon see Raven standing few feet from him "Hi, Raven... Feeling better now after our battle?" Denragon said, Raven sighed at him and walk closer to him "Hmph... I don't like it... I more like to be with you, Denragon..." Raven said. Denragon confuse about what Raven had said, but his face blushed when Raven lay down next to him. Samgon laugh in front of him "Hey... I see your relationship with Raven are getting better, brother..." Samgon said, Denragon only sighed and turn his head to away from Raven and Samgon. Raven see Youla is walking to them. "Hey, guys... I'm sorry to break this moment, but... We still have to fight Blaze, let's use our fury power." Youla said "Wait! Can you use fury power?" Denragon asked to Youla and Raven "Of course, Denragon... That's the special thing that Dragon Savior has..." Raven said.

"You want to use your fury power? Hah! I'll use my full power too..." Blaze said then she fly to the air. After they activated their fury power, all of them including Blaze charge their power and then they unleash it. All of the Dragon Guardian can feel the power "Everyone! Get out from here!!! This castle could be destroyed by their power!!!" Sirius shouted and all of them exit the Dino castle.

---
#139 Posted: 08:29:03 03/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7 - (Continued) pt. 7

Meanwhile... Blaze is still fight the Dragon Saviors, Blaze can't hold their fury power "What?! What happen?!" she said in panic, but she manage to hit Denragon's leg, Denragon hold his pain and continue his attack. Then she got hit by Dragon Savior's fury power and bounced off to the outside of the castle. Then, a dark cloud exited from Blaze's body and Michaelz seal that power. The Dino castle is start to collapse, Raven and Youla manage to exit the castle, but Samgon's tail struck down by a boulder "Samgon! Are you okay?" Denragon asked "My tail is struck down by a boulder, brother... Go! Safe yourself... Don't worry about me..." Samgon answered sadly, Denragon mad at him "Then, what I have to do? Live and adventure without my brother?! I choose to die with my brother than live without him!" Denragon said angrily. Denragon try to remove the boulder from Samgon's tail, but the building is going to collapse soon, so Denragon wrap his wing around Samgon and he stand above Samgon to protect him. The castle is collapsed, Youla and Raven panic "Denragon!!! Samgon!!!" Raven and Youla shouted.

Gyuron walk to them "Don't worry, I'll use my earth power to remove the stones so we can find them easily..." he said. Few moments later, they find Denragon and Samgon laying on the ground. They take them and Blaze back to the Dragon Temple. One hour later, Samgon open his eyes and he see Youla is licking his face "Hey, Youla... Where's Denragon?" he asked "Denragon is in his room... Blaze is in there too, because she want to break their magical chain... Do you want to see them?" Youla answered and Samgon nodded. When they are inside Denragon and Raven's room, Samgon and Youla confuse because Raven and Blaze look at Denragon who hasn't opened his eyes. "Raven? What happen? Your chain is break now, right?" Samgon asked "Blaze... Why you look at Denragon with sad face?" Youla asked.

Raven take a deep breath then she look at Samgon "Samgon... I think Denragon can't open his eyes anymore..." she said sadly. Samgon and Youla surprised "WHAT?! WHAT HAPPEN TO HIM?!" Samgon asked with panic, Blaze walk to him "Because of my powerful attack, when we were at the Dino Castle... Denragon got hit by it... and that power has a great poison... Denragon will dead in twelve hours... " Blaze explained "What should we do?!! I don't want my brother dead!" Samgon said, Sirius walk inside Denragon and Raven's room and said that there was only one thing they could did "What is it?!" Samgon asked "The legendary Purple Dragon has a power to cure all of the injuries... You have to find him..." Sirius explained.

"Where's it? Can you use your vision?" Youla asked, Sirius nodded then he use his vision. After a while Sirius finished using his vision "So, where's the Purple Dragon?" Samgon asked "He is going to fight a dragoness... The dragoness he want to fight is corrupted by the other dragon like Diablo, but he was another Purple Dragon..." Sirius explained. "There are two Purple Dragon?" Samgon asked "There was a prophecy before... It said that the Purple Dragon birth every ten generation... and the other Purple Dragon that corrupt the dragoness who is going to be fight with the Purple Dragon of the same age with you is the first Purple Dragon..." Sirius said "Okay... We'll find him and rescue Denragon! Raven, Youla, you with me?" Samgon said and both of them nodded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of BOOK ONE "The First Journey"

Coming soon.... BOOK TWO "World of the Dragon"
---
Blayze Gold Sparx Gems: 2299
#140 Posted: 09:02:47 03/09/2012
Haven't been here in a while... Great chapter! Your really getting good!
---
I'm wearing lots of belts..... for no reason at all ~Jinx
#141 Posted: 10:07:09 03/09/2012
Yup...
Agree with Blayze...
#142 Posted: 23:25:36 03/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks, guys... Well... I'm sure you know who is the Legendary Purple Dragon, right?

Lolz~ smilie
---
#143 Posted: 11:36:10 04/09/2012
Oh man...I just read this chapter...you end this book this soon???
Up to you, what's the goal in this book really?
And you got some mistaken...
My book still got a long chapter to go...
You know when I put my story on my own scratch book while they sucked into time hole???
#144 Posted: 02:41:03 05/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Well... That's your story... But, I'm not stop writing this story... All book of this story... is in one topic... And that Include the Purple Dragon story.... Lolz~ smilie
---
#145 Posted: 07:40:20 05/09/2012 | Topic Creator
BOOK TWO "World Of the Dragon"
--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 - A New Journey

"Okay, young dragons... Now, you have to take a rest for a while... You need a lot of energy to find the Purple Dragon." Sirius said and all of them nodded, then Samgon enter his brother's room. When Raven was about entered Denragon's room with Samgon, Youla stop her and whispering to her "Don't enter your room for few hours, okay? You can take a rest in my room, Raven..." Youla said "Okay... But why you don't let me to go to my room?" Raven asked.

"Give Samgon some time with his brother alone, okay?" Youla said and Raven nodded, then they walk to Samgon and Youla's room. When Samgon was inside his brother's room, he was surprised because he saw his brother was standing in front of him and looked outside the window. "Denragon, you awake! Are you okay?" Samgon asked, trying to hide the truth about Denragon's injury, Denragon look at Samgon's eyes and take a deep breath "Samgon... Don't worry, I know about my injury... I know that I'd died in twelve hours... I just want to say sorry about everything that had happened to you, Raven, and Youla caused by me..." he said sadly, tears running down from Samgon's eyes "No brother! You won't die in twelve hours... We'll find the Legendary Purple Dragon for you, so you can still alive!" Samgon shouted then he hug Denragon tightly. Tears start running down from Denragon's eyes too, because he can't protect his brother anymore.

"Well... I just want to spend the rest of my life time with you, brother... Let's go to sleep..." Denragon said "Uh... Okay, Denragon... But I'll still looking for the Purple Dragon..." Samgon replied. Denragon warped his wings to cover Samgon's body and Samgon move his head closer to his brother's chest. On the midnight, Denragon awake, because he can't sleep well with his injury. He walk to the outside of the temple alone, when he walked to the outside, he coughed hard. Raven and Youla are awaken by Denragon's cough near their room "Huh? What's that sound?" Youla asked "I don't know, let's look at Denragon and Samgon, I wonder how are they..." Raven answered and Youla nodded. Denragon hear Raven and Youla's voice and he speed up his footsteps, when Raven and Youla exited their room, they saw nobody in the Dragon Temple's hall, so they walk to Denragon's room. They were surprised when Samgon shouted Denragon's name, they come to Samgon and ask him what has happened "Denragon! Denragon is gone! We have to find him!" Samgon shouted, Raven and Youla panic at the moment then they start searching Denragon.

Few moments later they see Denragon is standing near a cliff and looking at the stars. Samgon and the others run to him "Denragon! What are you doing here alone, brother?"Samgon asked "I'm just looking at the stars and wondering about my life time, can I see our parents later or not..." Denragon said. "Fool! You won't die, brother! We'll promise to you that you wouldn't die!" Samgon shouted ato his brother "You know, Denragon... Samgon, my love told me before that you were a Dragon who never give up on anything... But now... You give up for your life?!" Youla asked. Denragon hear Youla's word and then he lower his head "I'm sorry, guys... This is because I don't want to give you all any trouble again..." he said, Samgon put his head on Denragon's chest and cry "Denragon... You'll give us a lot of trouble if you die... We still have a world to rescue... Now go to your room, brother and take a rest... Raven, Youla, and I will find the Purple Dragon for you..." he said sadly but Denragon nod at him and walk to the temple.

"Okay... Raven, Youla, let's go now..." Samgon said, when they were about to flew, Youla just realize that they didn't know the place, so they get inside the Dragon Temple to ask Sirius. Sirius said that he would used his power to leaded them to the Purple Dragon, Samgon wonder how Sirius will lead them with their power so he ask him, Sirius smile "I'll cast a little flame for you, follow it and you'll find the Purple Dragon..." he said, all of them nod to him and ready to start their journey.

"The journey begin without Denragon... Could Denragon still alive when they back with the Purple Dragon? Find it at the next chapter!"
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:31:06 06/09/2012 by Denragon
Blayze Gold Sparx Gems: 2299
#146 Posted: 10:14:51 05/09/2012
Hey, nice chapter. Sorry if im so slow, my memory is bad your gonna have room remind me to check this :3
---
I'm wearing lots of belts..... for no reason at all ~Jinx
#147 Posted: 09:03:55 06/09/2012
Yup, it's included in his signature...he won't give up...
That's what I would say if he do something I don't know...
#148 Posted: 10:30:46 06/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys...
---
#149 Posted: 13:57:27 06/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1 - pt. 2

Few minutes later after Raven, Samgon, and Youla flown to find the Purple Dragon, Lunar come to the Dragon Temple. Sirius greet him and Denragon is behind Sirius "Hi, Lunar... You must be tired because you walk from the Dino Region to this place... But, what make you come here alone?" Sirius said without noticing that someone was behind Lunar "I'm not alone, Sirius... I bring Sloan, my friend here... I have something to tell you and mostly to the Dragon Saviors..." Lunar said.

Hearing something about Dragon Savior, Denragon walk to Lunar and ask him about the important thing he want to say. "My king, here's the dragon..." Sloan said and give the dragon to Lunar, Denragon surprised for a while when Sloan say "My king" to Lunar, but after Lunar explained that he didn't want anyone call him as a king, Denragon relief "Um... Guys, is this Dragon Savior?" Denragon asked. Sirius lower his head and take a deep breath "Um... Denragon... I think this is the time to tell you about your family..." he said "What... What do you mean?" Denragon asked. Denragon, Lunar, Sloan, Sirius enter the Dragon Temple's hall, all of them sit down and listen to Sirius "Denragon... Before your parents died long time ago... They laid one more egg, but Diablo stole it... I don't know where Diablo take the egg... So, this is your youngest brother..." Sirius said "But WHY?! WHY YOU NOT TELL ME ABOUT THIS BEFORE?!!!" Denragon shouted.

Sirius only lower his head "Denragon, I've hided this from you, because I know since the first time I saw you... You are a dragon who never give up for anything... So, I hide this from you because I don't want you to sacrifice yourself to find your youngest brother..." he said, when Denragon was about to shouted again at Sirius, he thought that it wasn't important anymore, so he take his youngest brother to his room and leaving Sirius, Lunar, and Sloan alone. In Denragon's room, he realize that his youngest brother still doesn't has a name. 'Hm... Maybe I'll call you Rex... That's it! Rex... That's your name...' Denragon thought, suddenly Denragon and Samgon's youngest brother wake up he see Denragon "Who are you?" he asked "I'm Denragon, your brother... You have a name, my little brother?" Denragon said with smile on his face. "I... I don't have a name, yet..." the dragon said sadly, Denragon whispering to him and said that his name was Rex and he liked it.

Meanwhile, Samgon follow the flame from Sirius' power with Raven and Youla behind him "Do you think Denragon will be alright, Samgon?" Raven asked "Don't worry, Raven... My brother won't die easily..." Samgon answered. Few moments later, they see a red dragon near a temple. They landed few feet from him, the dragon look at Sirius' flame and notice Samgon, Raven, and Youla. "So, Sirius is send you here?" the red dragon asked "You know about him? Who are you?" Samgon asked "I'm Ignitus, the Fire Dragon Guardian... Sirius is my friend... So, what bring you here Dragon Saviors?" Ignitus asked. Samgon walk to him "I'm Samgon, this is my friend Raven and my love, Youla... We're here to find the Purple Drago to save my brother..." he said. Sirius asked them about what they wanted from the Purple Dragon to saved Samgon's brother "My brother get a great poison... Sirius said that the only way to cure him was just find the Purple Dragon... Do you know where's he?" Samgon said "I know him, the Purple Dragon's name is Spyro... Now, he's go to Munition Forge to rescue another Dragon Guardian..." Ignitus said and he told them to get inside first and wait for Spyro, all of them nod to Ignitus and enter the temple.
---
#150 Posted: 14:33:28 06/09/2012
Wait, let me get this straight...you mean Spyro is younger than us, and then you put the story in the "ANB" part?
About Rex, I already suggest that, since I read your comic...

Great Job after all, think I should call you teacher now... You always know how to do surprise all the time...
First | Previous | Page 3 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me