Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Tales Of Denragon and Samgon
Page 1 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Tales Of Denragon and Samgon [CLOSED]
Denragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2763
#1 Posted: 03:03:59 12/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Book 1 "THE FIRST JOURNEY"

---------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 - Born Of The Dragon Savior

At the day before the birth of Denragon and Samgon, a flame Dragon Guardian named Sirius looking at the eggs. “This little eggs will hatch immediately,” Sirius said. One of the egg has a red color with yellow stripes and the other egg has a green color with blue spots. But, suddenly a place named Dragon Temple where Sirius live is being attacked by monsters. Sirius surprised “W… What’s happening?!” He said worried. An ice Dragon Guardian named Icle come to Sirius and tell him about what happen with the temple, “Sirius, the Dragon Temple is under attacked! We must save those eggs!” Icle said “What?!” Sirius replied then take two eggs on his front legs and fly from the Dragon Temple, searching a good place to hide those eggs. But unfortunately, one of the monster chasing Sirius. Sirius got attacked on his body and the eggs fall from him to the river “No!!!” Sirius shouted, a water dragon named Pure is walking around the river, she find two eggs are floating in the river and stop at the edge of the river.

“Why are there eggs in the river” Pure whispered to herself and she decided to take care of the eggs. Three weeks later, the egg with red color with yellow stripes hatch, he is a fire dragon with yellow fire-like marks on his body, sharp spine like shark fins, and yellow sharp horns. Pure call him as Denragon. Then, one week later, the green eggs with blue spot hatch, he is an earth dragon with green triangle-like mark on his back, sharp triangle spine and horns like Denragon's. Pure call him as Samgon, Pure is really happy that the eggs had hatched. Denragon and Samgon playing each other, they think that Pure is their mother. Pure decide to feed them and take care of them until they grow up.

Twelve years have passed after the eggs hatched. Denragon and Samgon still think that Pure is their mother. When Denragon and Samgon are playing, Pure told them to go to sleep “Denragon, Samgon, it’s time to sleep,” she said. “Ugh… Why now mom?” Denragon replied with bored tone, but Pure told them once again to sleep, finally both of them nodded and go to sleep.

“Finally they’re fall asleep…” Pure said to herself with soft tone.

Meanwhile, not to far from them, Sirius is searching for the lost eggs (Denragon and Samgon). Then, he found Pure ‘Maybe I should ask her about the lost eggs’ Sirius thought. Sirius introduce himself to Pure and ask about the eggs “Have you ever seen any dragon eggs around here?” he asked “Were the eggs red and green in color?” Pure replied, Sirius nodded and Pure took him to Denragon and Samgon. “There they are, the red dragon is Denragon and the green dragon named Samgon” Pure said. Suddenly, Denragon wake up “ Mom, who is he?” he said and yawned. Pure introduce Sirius to Denragon and Sirius says “Hi, my little dragon…” “Your little dragon???” Denragon confused. Pure explain to Denragon that Pure isn’t their mother and they’re from the Dragon Temple. But, Denragon wants Pure and Sirius to be their parents, Sirius and Pure surprised but at last they are agree with Denragon.
At the Dragon Temple, Denragon is train his fire breath and Samgon is rest beside Pure, their new mother. ‘Hmm… That’s strange, I don’t see any Dragon Guardians here... Oh no... they might have been taken by those monster...’ Sirius thought, he call Denragon and Samgon. “Why you calling us, dad?” Denragon asked “I want you to help me to find Icle, the ice dragon guardian. He is an ice dragon with ice mark on his body” Sirius answered. Then, Denragon and Samgon going to find Icle. On their way to find Icle, they meet a mini dragon named Michaelz. “Who are you?” Denragon asked “Let me introduce myself, my name is Michaelz and I know much about all dragon at Dragon Temple,” Michaelz replied. Samgon go to Michaelz and ask him about Icle, “So, do you know where’s Icle?” he asked “Of course, Icle is being kidnapped at Ice Vale by monsters” Michaelz replied. Denragon and Samgon took off and fly to Ice Vale with Michaelz join them, Michaelz doesn’t know who are the dragons he joined with “Hey, what’s your name?” Michaelz asked “I’m Denragon and this is my brother Samgon. We are Sirius’ sons” Denragon replied. Michaelz surprised that he is going with the dragon savior that have been saved by Sirius and lost. He wants Denragon and Samgon to help him to find his parents and both of them agree.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tell me how about this new story, okay?... Give me a comment about this... This is the first time I post a chapter from my story...
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 06:54:47 07/03/2014 by Denragon
Youla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#2 Posted: 03:12:34 12/05/2012
Hehe...
As Samius told me, you musn't skip the 12 years of the main character...
That's all I can say
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:14:31 12/05/2012 by Youla
#3 Posted: 05:42:38 12/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I just don't want to make my character too young
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
Stealth Elf 32 Green Sparx Gems: 176
#4 Posted: 11:08:35 12/05/2012
If he's too young he couldn't talk.
He would be a baby.
---
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I posted! smilie My Other Site, although I rarely use it. I love Godsmack! Its a rock band.
#5 Posted: 13:48:55 12/05/2012 | Topic Creator
smilie Yeah... you right... I need your comment about this story...
---
#6 Posted: 14:41:54 12/05/2012
//www.darkspyro.net/fanfiction...ands:thestoriesIt's good.
^
Mine. Hope it works.
---
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I posted! smilie My Other Site, although I rarely use it. I love Godsmack! Its a rock band.
#7 Posted: 14:45:03 12/05/2012
Good. Mine is Battles in Skylands: The stories
and Role Play Battles in Skylands: Create a Character.
---
#8 Posted: 14:53:59 12/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I'll take a look of it...
---
#9 Posted: 14:58:32 12/05/2012
Thaanks;
---
#10 Posted: 15:28:06 12/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I forgot to say this, maybe... You'll think why Michaelz know all dragons at the Dragon Temple...
You'll find out who is Michaelz at another chapter, but it will take a long time...
---
#11 Posted: 17:32:55 12/05/2012
HEhe...I already know it, but I want to know what are you going to write here...
And for Stealth Elf, I'll pay a visit too.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#12 Posted: 19:02:39 12/05/2012
I think your biggest problem is with your grammar, just like with Youla. You two need to find a way to work deal with that.

The start of your story is actually very similar to the start of Youla's story, and posesses the same problems overall. If you necessarily have to start your story from the time before the birth of the main character, don't leave all those 12 years blank. Write something to make up for the readers for all that lost time.

Other than that I can't say much, because this is just your first chapter. I'll continue reading your fic and give you any advice I can think will be of help in the future.
#13 Posted: 23:58:15 12/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah... I hope you can help me, Samius...
---
#14 Posted: 15:28:51 13/05/2012
I'll do what I can. Just don't give up and you'll be a great writer someday.
#15 Posted: 05:27:55 14/05/2012
Haha, we share fate together, commented by Samius about our grammar...
#16 Posted: 11:14:51 14/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I'll post another chapter in few days... But it still chapter 1... My first chapter isn't short because it's based from the comic I've made smilie
---
#17 Posted: 06:14:46 17/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1 - (Continued)pt.2

When they’re landed on Ice Vale, a demon approaching them “Who are you?” the demon asked. Samgon ignored him and ask “Do you know where is Icle?” “I don’t want to tell it. You will die here!” the demon said. “We won’t die!!!” Denragon yelled at him, Samgon shackled him by his leaf shackle and Denragon burn him, but that’s just hurt him a bit “My turn” he said. The Demon attacked Denragon by using his Ice Hammer and he freeze Denragon’s legs and tail so he couldn’t move, but Samgon used his tail to break the ice from Denragon

“Thanks, Samgon” he said. Samgon charged the demon with his powerful head butt and the demon knocked back.

When he want to attack Samgon with his Ice Strike, Denragon defending Samgon by using his fire breath and finish him with Wave Burn attack. The Demon is collapsed on the ground without life. Then, they’ re continue their journey, suddenly Michaelz feel his parents’ power is near him. Samgon see a huge ice crystal with something little inside, he told Denragon to melt the ice crystal. After the ice crystal melted, Michaelz got shocked because he finally found his parents. Michaelz really happy because he can meet his parents again “Thanks, Denragon and Samgon for your help…” He said happily. “I want to ask something, do you know where is Icle the ice dragon?” Denragon asked. “I saw him at a cave few years ago before we being frozen by something like demon but in shadow form. I think Icle has been captured by that demon too,” Michaelz’ s mother reply. Denragon and Samgon is ready to go save Icle, suddenly Michaelz approaching them “So, you will go now?” He asked them. “Yes, we have to hurry, but, don’t worry… We’ll meet again soon,” Samgon replied. So, Denragon and Samgon take off and fly inside the Ice Cave. When they are in the cave, they see Icle is frozen and chained in front of them “ICLE!!!” They shouted, suddenly a shadow approaching them “What are you doing here?” The shadow said. “Hey, let go Icle,” Denragon yelled to the shadow “You will die…” The shadow glared at them and Samgon shot him with his earth missile, but the shadow disappear from them and turned back with an armor and sword “I’ve told you that you will die!” The shadow said. “So, it’s a shadow, how to attack it?” Denragon asked to Samgon “Maybe we should attack his armored body” Samgon replied. “Let’s give it a try, shall we?” Denragon said “Okay” Samgon replied, Denragon use his fire breath at the armored body of the shadow and it works, but the shadow attacked back them with their illusion and froze them.

Meanwhile, Pure is gazing at the outside of the Dragon Temple. She remembered when the first time Denragon and Samgon hatched, she took a good care of them and they were like to play together. But, many years have passed very fast. Pure just now realized that the two little dragons she had raised now go to a dangerous adventure to save a dragon. Pure really worried about them. Sirius come from inside to the Dragon Temple and talk to Pure "Hey, Pure... I want to say something about Denragon and Samgon..." he said "Um... What is it, Sirius?" Pure asked, Sirius explained to Pure that Denragon and Samgon were a Dragon Savior who has a job to protect this world and save the world and the other creatures for the justice. "Really? are they the savior for this world?" Pure asked and Sirius nodded "But, there's something I want you to hide from them..." Sirius said "What is it?" Pure asked.

"Honestly, there are lots of Dragon Savior, but one day... A evil dragon attacked this world with his evil creature that obey to his words... He killed the all of Dragon Saviors and their eggs were destroyed by him... All I know there still five Dragon Saviors left. I want you to say there are only two Dragon Saviors left if they ask about it, will you do that?" Sirius said "If this is the best for them, I'll do it... But, what happen with the last Dragon Savior?" Pure asked "When the time is come... I'll explain it to you and them... And I have to tell you the truth... I'm not Denragon and Samgon's father..." Sirius said. Pure totally shocked after what Sirius had said "What?! What do you mean?!" She asked in shock, Sirius take a long deep breath and said that Sirius only got an order from Denragon and Samgon's real parents, because they already dead in the battle with the evil dragon. Pure try to patience and she nodded, then Sirius and Pure get inside the Dragon Temple and Pure promise to Sirius that she won't tell Denragon and Samgon about the last Dragon Savior.

But now, Denragon and Samgon are trapped like Icle and couldn’t move…

>>>What will happen to them? Find out at the next chapter…
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:56:36 29/08/2012 by Denragon
#18 Posted: 11:43:08 17/05/2012 | Topic Creator
So, what do you think?
---
#19 Posted: 11:46:27 17/05/2012
It is great!
---
#20 Posted: 12:01:49 17/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks! And your FanFic is great either... You have to continue it...
---
#21 Posted: 12:22:30 17/05/2012
Well, it's good...
Nothing to comment...
#22 Posted: 12:46:26 17/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks Youla!
---
#23 Posted: 15:51:05 17/05/2012
Okay, the story is not hard to keep track of, but I'm a bit confused about that demon you mentioned. The confrontation didn't sound dramatic like it should have, and he just suddenly appeared there. You should really add more detail to the story.

If you haven't taken a look at my writing guide topic you should do it. I'll try to post more tips there too when I have the time.
#24 Posted: 16:05:05 17/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I'll look at it, anyway, thanks...
---
#25 Posted: 17:06:06 22/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter-1(Continued)pt.3

When Denragon and Samgon were frozen in Ice Crystal, suddenly Denragon hear a voice whispering him "Denragon where are you?" the voice said. "Samgon is that you?" Denragon replied. "Yes, but what has happened to us?" Samgon asked "We are being frozen like Icle by that Shadow... Samgon, we are fail to rescue Icle, because we're frozen now... I think we can't meet our parents again... We'll be killed by that Shadow..."Denragon said. "But, I don't want to die! I still want to see our parents," Samgon said sadly "Me neither, just before we can see our parents, we have to rescue Icle!" Denragon replied.

The Shadow is raise its sword and ready to kill them, but suddenly the ice begin to shining a white glow. "We can, Samgon!!!" Denragon shouted and their appearance changed because their fury power. The Shadow shocked "That's impossible!" Denragon and Samgon set out a fury blast and hit the Shadow's armored body "NO!!!" The Shadow scream in horror and faded out but it's armor shattered on the ground. "We made it, Denragon!" Samgon said "Now let's save Icle," Denragon melt the ice that trap Icle and Samgon break the chain from Icle.
"Denragon? Samgon? You've saved my life... Thank you," Icle said "How do you know our name?" Denragon asked. Icle explained to them that a Dragon Guardian have an ability to use vision that can see a future with many ways. "What are you doing in the Ice Vale?" Samgon asked "After I managed to escaped from the monsters that attack the Dragon Temple many years ago before Denragon and Samgon hatched, I got a vision that there are two dragonesses were trapped in the Ice Vale and I tried to rescue them, but they're caged by the Shadow that you fought in some Ice Wall near us and the Shadow chained and froze me in the Ice Crystal," Icle replied.

"So where are they now?" Samgon asked.
"I'm really sure that they're somewhere nearby us, let's search them..." Icle said. Then, they find the Ice Wall that Icle told them. Denragon and Samgon used their power to destroy the Wall and finally found two dragonesses and take them to the Dragon Temple. When they arrived at the Dragon Temple, Sirius is waiting in front of the Dragon Temple gate. "Icle! It's nice to see you again, my friend!" Sirius said "Nice to see you too, Sirius," Icle replied. "Dad, Denragon and me will take these dragonesses to our room," Samgon said. After they put the dragonesses to their room, Denragon ask Sirius about his and Samgon's kind "Dad, what kind of dragons are me and Samgon? Can we be like you someday?" he asked "Do you mean being a Dragon Guardian?" Sirius asked back and Denragon nodded. "I'm sorry, Denragon, but you and Samgon can't be like me, because you're a Dragon Savior, your destiny is to save the world from any dangerous and help the other creature. So, your job is all for the justice," Sirius explained. "What is the Dragon Guardian's job, dad?" Samgon asked "The Dragon Guardian's job is to protect this Dragon Temple from evil creature and also protect dragon eggs. In short, my point is Dragon Guardian's job is around the Dragon Temple and Dragon Savior's job is at the outside world" Sirius explained, then he look at Denragon who is looking at Samgon and himself "What happen, Denragon?" he asked. Denragon look at Sirius "Um.. Dad, are the Dragon Savior is only me and Samgon?" he asked, Sirius smile at him "No, there are... um... Two other Dragon Saviors like you, son..." Sirius, Denragon start wondering why does he feel that his father is hiding something from him because Sirius stopped for a while before saying how much the Dragon Savior like him and Samgon "Are you sure, dad?" Denragon asked plainly "Um... Yeah... There only... Two Dragon Saviors like you... You'll know it soon," Sirius replied, trying to hiding the truth from Denragon and Samgon.

Denragon started to wonder who are the two dragonesses they've rescued. Denragon and Samgon walk away from Sirius to their room. Sirius take a deep breath and he was relieved because he could hide the truth from his sons 'How long I can hide the truth from them that there are three Dragon Saviors left?' he thought and then he go to sleep.

>>>Three Dragon Saviors? Two of the Dragon Saviors will be revealed at the next chapter... But, for the last Dragon Savior will be revealed at the last chapter of the first story... Find out at the next chapter!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:46:07 28/08/2012 by Denragon
#26 Posted: 18:03:57 22/05/2012
OUch...it hurt a little.
Seems no diffrent from the original...stays on the story...
#27 Posted: 02:05:39 23/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I'll post more chapter as soon as possible...
---
MaleforSxC Blue Sparx Gems: 649
#28 Posted: 16:28:28 23/05/2012
Cool! Like it but there were a few grammar errors in the first chapter. Apart from that... cool! smilie

I suggest that you don't bring in characters to help them when they don't know what to do unless they have been mentioned earlier in the story! smilie Piece of advice! Got a writing book to help me prepare for exams and learnt that! Hehe
---
Story Status - The Plan of thanatos - Chapter 19 is up --
#29 Posted: 05:54:21 26/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I'll try to be better at new chapter...
---
#30 Posted: 13:25:28 06/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter-2 The Journey Begins pt.1

Few hours later... One of the dragoness wake up, the dragoness has black color and yellow spine with little thunder mark. Denragon look at her and say "Hey, finally, you woke up... Are you okay?" the dragoness surprised and glared at him "Who are you?!" she said. "My name is Denragon," he said and got closer to her. "Don't get any closer to me!" she shouted and walk away from Denragon.

"Wait! Before you go, tell me who you are..." Denragon said. "My name is Raven," she replied and get out from Denragon's room. At the Dragon Temple hall, Raven meet Icle standing in front off the gate. "Mr. Icle, thanks for saving me and my friend." she said. Denragon get out from his room and walk to Samgon's room'I better see how's Samgon and the other dragoness.' he thought. Icle explain to Raven that he didn't managed to save Raven, but Denragon and Samgon did it. "So, you mean that he and his friend who saved me and my friend?" Raven asked and pointing to Denragon. Icle nodded, Raven come to Denragon and said thanks to him, Denragon smiled.

He walk with Raven to Samgon's room "So, who is your friend?" he asked. "Her name is Youla... By the way, where is she?" Raven replied. "Don't worry, she with Samgon now... Let's check them," Denragon said, Raven nodded. Meanwhile, Samgon is talking with Youla about who they are. "So, you are an ice dragon and your friend is a thunder dragon, right?" he asked "Yes, we are a great friend, how about you and Denragon? Is he your best friend?" she replied "No, he is more than a friend, he is my brother..." Samgon said. Few minutes later Samgon meet Denragon, he introduce Youla to him. Youla has a blue scale with sharp spines on her back, behind her legs and sides of her neck. When they going to Dragon Temple hall, Sirius told them that the other Dragon Saviour are Raven and Youla. Denragon got shocked "Raven, is that true? Why you don't tell it to me earlier?" Denragon asked "Yes, we are... I'm not tell it because there's nothing important if I tell it to you..." Raven replied "But me and Denragon are Dragon Saviour too," Samgon explained. Raven surprised and say sorry to Denragon....

>>>More soon... Hope you like it smilie ! Sorry if there's a grammar flaws.... I'm try to do my best...
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:51:04 07/03/2014 by Denragon
#31 Posted: 17:02:53 06/06/2012
Haha, thanks for doing our agreement...
Comment from me: Nothing wrong about the the grammar, and I think you word is prettier than mine. But something is wrong, you're hasting the story, fix it and I'll be jealous at you smilie
#32 Posted: 05:33:51 07/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Haha... I'll try to be more better at the next chapter...
---
Blayze Gold Sparx Gems: 2299
#33 Posted: 06:08:57 07/06/2012
Wow that's so wicked!
---
I'm wearing lots of belts..... for no reason at all ~Jinx
#34 Posted: 06:41:59 07/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Why? Why you say that my story so wicked?
---
#35 Posted: 08:28:34 07/06/2012
Quote: Denragon
Why? Why you say that my story so wicked?

It's a compliment, she doesn't mean that your story is evil. She means that it's cool.
Blayze Gold Sparx Gems: 2299
#36 Posted: 08:56:38 07/06/2012
Yeah thanks for clearing that up samius.
---
I'm wearing lots of belts..... for no reason at all ~Jinx
#37 Posted: 10:23:40 07/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Ow... I get it, but what do you think about this chapter, Samius?
---
#38 Posted: 12:51:49 07/06/2012
I haven't really had time to keep up with the story. I'll read it when I don't have other things to do.
#39 Posted: 13:51:43 07/06/2012
I'm a bit jealous now...
smilie
#40 Posted: 16:16:41 07/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Just give me your comment anytime, Samius, I'll be wait...

And for Youla, why you're jealous?
---
#41 Posted: 08:35:36 08/06/2012
No telling, or someone will hate me... smilie
#42 Posted: 08:52:28 08/06/2012
Quote: Youla
No telling, or someone will hate me... :(

Just tell it to him with a PM.
#43 Posted: 13:03:26 09/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter-2 (continued) pt.2

Few moments later, Sirius call Denragon and Samgon "Young dragons, I've seen in my vision that there's another Dragon Guardian at the Black Mountain," he said. "Who is the Dragon Guardian at The Black Mountain, dad?" Samgon asked "He is Hurricane the Thunder Dragon Guardian, I need you to rescue him 'cause I feel something bad had happened to him," Sirius replied. "Alright, dad, we'll go save him now," Denragon said then walk to Raven and Youla "Hey, Raven, Youla, please join us save Hurricane together," he said.

"Okay, we'll join you..." Youla answered. Raven quiet for awhile and then nodded "But, do you know where is The Black Mountain?" she confused. Sirius told them that The Black Mountain is in another island beside Ice Vale.

After they know their destination, they set off to the sky and fly to The Black Mountain...
Few hours later they've arrived at bottom off The Black Mountain. The top of the Black Mountain is covered by a dark clouds with a hard storm. Samgon thinking for awhile after arrived at The Black Mountain, "What happen, Samgon?" Denragon asked "I wonder why it called The Black Mountain...." Samgon replied. "Hmm... I don't know, but we have to rescue Hurricane, right away!" Denragon said. When they're walking from the bottom of the Black Mountain to the top of it, they stop for awhile "Guys, I think we've to split up, I'll go with Youla and Raven with Denragon, 'cause maybe Hurricane is around this mountain and it'll be more easy to find him by this plan," Samgon said, Raven got shocked "What?".

"I think that's a great idea, Raven, you can grow a relationship with Denragon..." explain Youla to Raven. Raven take a deep breath then nodded, then they start with 2 different direction...

>>> What will happen to them? Find out at the next chapter... Please, give me your comment about this part... smilie
---
#44 Posted: 17:22:47 09/06/2012
Nice and short enough smilie
If you feeling ofended, comment with quote on this, I'll edit my comment
#45 Posted: 02:49:11 10/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks, Youla...
---
#46 Posted: 03:35:50 15/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2 - (Continued) pt.3

Denragon and Raven are walking at left side of the mountain while Samgon and Youla at the other side of the mountain. "Denragon, I feel someone is watching us," Raven said "Um... I don't see anything or anyone, Raven," Denragon replied. Suddenly, a dark cloud is surrounding them and formed a big Dark Hand. Denragon and Raven got shocked, "What in the world is that?" Raven asked "I'm not sure what it is, but we have to fight it." Denragon replied.

Denragon spit out a fireball to it, but the Dark Hand evaded easily. The Dark Hand hit Denragon with a powerful fist and Denragon pushed back until he hit a huge stone. That attack made Denragon hard to move, then he start limping. "Denragon, are you okay?" Raven asked "Ugh.... I'm okay, Raven, don't worry..." Denragon replied in pain.

"I'll fight him, don't move okay?" Raven said then charge the Hand. Raven use her electric shock but the Dark Hand use a shadow shield to block her attack, Denragon help her by using his fire breath, the fire break the shield and Raven's electric shock hit the Dark Hand.

When the Hand want to attack Raven, Denragon yelled and push Raven, the Hand catch Denragon and smash him onto the ground. "Denragon, you're very care to me... Thanks," Raven said in sad tone. Denragon sighed and say "It's okay Raven, that's what a friends do," Denragon replied.

The Hand caught by Raven but it separated and get into Denragon's body, he screamed in pain and start changing. He has been controlled by the Hand, his wings become torn and his eye is white. Raven got shocked "Denragon, control yourself!" Raven yelled at Denragon. She got attacked by him with his powerful dark flame, Raven bite Denragons neck and the Hand is get out from Denragon's body. Raven shot the hand with her thunder ball, the Hand is exploded and disappear. Raven run to Denragon and help him to walk "Denragon, are you sure that you alright?" Raven asked "I'm okay, Raven, let's go..." Denragon replied in pain. 'Because of me, Denragon is injured, I'm sorry' Raven talk to herself...

>>>What happen with Samgon and Youla? Wait for the next chapter smilie !
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:14:31 23/06/2012 by Denragon
#47 Posted: 12:24:23 15/06/2012
I can't comment until the next chapter posted...

Grammar flaws :
He controlled by the hand >>> He's been controlled by the hand

Take Care smilie
#48 Posted: 17:36:57 15/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks for your help...
---
#49 Posted: 13:38:56 23/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2 - (Continued) pt.4

On the other side of the Black Mountain, Samgon and Youla are walking carefully to the top of the mountain. Suddenly, the ground start shaking, Samgon and Youla get shocked by it "What's happening?! An earthquake?!" Samgon said "Be careful Samgon, I think this isn't an earthquake... It's something beneath us," Youla replied. Then, a Golem come from the ground "Whoa! What in the world is that, Youla?" Samgon asked "I don't know, Samgon, but we have to destroy him before he destroy us first," Youla answered "Okay, let's begin!" Samgon yelled and start hit the Golem with his headbutt to the Golem's head. Samgon's attack make the Golem pushed away, but that attack make Samgon's head dizzy.

The Golem use his fist to attack Samgon who being dizzy but Youla make an ice wall to block it. Samgon recovered from dizzy and use his Ground Breaker attack to the Golem, the Golem evade Samgon's attack and try to hit Youla. "Youla! Watch out!" Samgon yelled at Youla, when Youla want to evade the Golem's attack she got panicked because she is trapped inside a small cave and isn't possible to fly. Seeing Youla's condition Samgon run towards Youla to protect her.

Samgon hit by the Golem's fist and he get a serious wound almost as bad as Denragon's wound. Youla started to shot many ice shards to the Golem to push him away from Samgon and freeze the Golem's legs so he can't move. Samgon try to stand up and give all of his power to shoot a huge rock to the Golem. The Golem try to evade Samgon's attack but he can't because his legs frozen by Youla's power and he can't blocked Samgon's huge rock shot. The huge rock hit the Golem and the Golem is completely destroyed. After that battle, there's a storm coming and it began to rain in the Black Mountain "We must find a shelter" Samgon said. Few minutes later they found a cave, they take a rest. Youla use her power to cure Samgon's wound, he surprised by Youla's power "Wow... You can cure my wound, Youla?" Samgon asked "Yes, I do, because I am an Ice Dragoness so I want to learn to use my power to cure with my pure ice," Youla answered.

On the other side, Denragon, who have a serious wound told by Raven to take a rest, Denragon nodded, when Denragon start closing his eyes, Raven get out from the cave that she founded after fight with the Dark Hand and search some herbs to cure Denragon's wounds. Few minutes later, she back to the cave with lots of herbs in her mouth. She start to close Denragon's wounds with the herbs but it makes Denragon awake and make him pain "Raven, what are you doing?" he asked "I'm trying to close your wounds," Raven replied.

"You don't need to do that.... Raven.... I'm... alright..." Denragon said in pain "Be Quiet, don't move, Denragon, I almost finish, you must take a rest..." Raven said. Denragon sighed and then close his eyes. On the other side, "Thanks for your help Youla... I'm okay now," Samgon said "It's okay Samgon, no need to say thanks to me," Youla replied.

>>>What will happen to them next? Find out at the next chapter smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:12:18 24/06/2012 by Denragon
#50 Posted: 14:08:47 23/06/2012
Quote:
"Youla! Watch out!" Samgon yelled at Youla, when Youla want to evade the Golem's attack she got panicked because she is trapped inside a samll cave and isn't possible to fly. Seeing Youla's condition Samgon run towards Youla to protect her.

You need to correct that small mistake...

Oh yeah, page closer...
And for Denra, be sure to be the page opener...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:12:06 23/06/2012 by Youla
Page 1 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me