Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
A New Prophecy [CLOSED]
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#1 Posted: 22:37:16 27/05/2008 | Topic Creator
my fanfic. Spyro and Cynder are 16.
Spyro and Cynder were training outside the temple, practising aiming with ice shards. "SPYRO! CYNDER! QUICK!" shouted Volteer from inside the temple. "What the?" said Cynder. They both ran in to find the statue of DM in the training room, was gone. "Wheres the big guy?" said Sparx. "Someone..or something has taken the statue...Spyro...do u know what this means?" "no, Ignitus." said Spyro. "It means....the Dark Master is back..." said The Chronicler from the other side of the room. "Chronicler!" shouted Spyro. "yes..its me...im back.....im in hiding" he said. "Why are u hiding?" asked Cynder. "the Darl Master was my...best friend when we were lads...and.....and..." he stuttered his words. "lets just say hes come back to finish what he strated..." finished Ignitus. "What did he start? and what is he finishing? why cant u tell me?" questioned Spyro. "You arent ready...i dont think u ever wi," started Ignitus. "No! hes 16 for crying out loud! the boy can handle the story!" bellowed Terrador. Spyro and Cynder looked at The Chronicler. He sighed. "okay...we were best friends when we wer young lads. and i was the regular dragon that liked to read. he was...a bully at times, but he was still my friend. he got nearly all the attention at school because he as the legendary purple dragon, but that didnt bother me. and one day, i wrote a huge book about my past, i came up with soloutions to Dragon magic...and i descovered Dragon Time...so, i got some attention for once and he got all jelous...so...he decided to pull off a stunt that isnt worth ANYTHING...he went to the dark side....re-named his-self The Dark Master...he ran away and hid at the top of a mountain and named it after his self, Malefor. he decided to make an army, but no dragons would go to the dark side...so he used baboons to start him off. he made them smarter and stronger...then he decided to attck the temple...why? why?...." he struggled to carry on. "He attacked us with his dark armies. but the four of us guardians came together to destrt him with a single elementa mix-up fury....we thought we'de won." carried on Ignitus. "so...why has he suddenly come back for u NOW Chronicler?" asked Cynder. "because he wants revenge. because he didnt get his own way first time!" explained the Chronicler. "but u know Dragon Time..and your smarter..WAY smarter! why are u afraid?" asked Spyro. "Im old now. and he died quite young..so his spirit is still young and if he re-gains his body...." said the Chronicler. "he can defeat me easy..." he finished. "No! we wont let him! we r gunna stop him!" said Spyro triumphantly. "Spyro, Cynder..Sparx...i need you 3 to go to Mount Malefor and stop the Dark Master before he gets to the temple!" said Ignitus. "we will!" said the 3 of them together. "good...now get a move on!" said Cyril. "May the ancestors look after you....may they look after us all..." said Ignitus. Sparx sniggered and Spyro hit him on the back of the head with his tail. "OUW!" shouted Sparx. "come on you two!" shouted Cynder as she did a brilliant glide into the air. "yeah Spyro, go on!" mocked Sparx. Spyro jumped off the edge kind of sloppy like but spread his wings and took off after Cynder, Sparx following. They flew until they finall reached a forest at the bottom of Mount Malefor. "woah.." said Cynder, gaping at the Mountain. "lets go!" said Spyro. They walked towards the Mountain when a dragon jumped out in front of them. The dragon is a dark/shadow dragon, he is black with a red tinted underbelly, quite tall, long fangs, sharp horns and a long tail. "Who are u?" bellowed the dragon. "i..a-am C-cynd-der....a-and y-you are?" stuttered Cynder. "i am Metus. Loyal server of the Dark Master! AH! the purple dragon?! it cannot be!" "WELL IT IS SO IN YOUR FACE BIG GOI!" shouted Sparx "oh Sparx not now" muttered Spyro. "How dare u speak like that to me!" shouts Metus. Metus snaps at Sparx. "HELP!" shouted Sparx, flying away from the enormous dragon. Spyro uses Dragon Time to freexe the enemy and allows Sparx to run. "We gota get in there!" shouted Cynder. "no kiddin" panted Soarx. "okay...ready? on 3.....1....2....3!" Spyro lets go of Dragon Time and they have time to run into a opening in the side of Mount Malefor. "that as close!" panted Sparx. "Uh, oh..." whispered Cynder, while she turned to look behind her...
ill continue the rest later when im not tiredsmilie
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me