Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
TMNT Disscussion [CLOSED]
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#1 Posted: 06:18:42 06/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Hey thought I might as well create a discussion topic about the turtles. Now everyone has a opinion so don't get mad and say bad things if someone else doesn't like what you like.

Okay I don't know much about the original comics. I've only read issues 1 & 2 so far and I can tell that it was indeed very dark and not meant for children. The first thing of the ninja turtles I watched was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 when I was five. The movie didn't really make me a fan since I was weirded out by some parts though my brother liked it though couldn't remember it since he was three at the time. I watched some of the 2003 episodes when I was eleven with my dad since he was a fan. I had little interest though my bro became a fan thanks to the series. Finally in 2010 the TMNT movie was going to premiere on CN, my bro begged me to watch it with him. I told him even though I wasn't a fan I would watch it. After the film was over I ended up loving it so much that I became a fan.

I love all the movies except the third since I like it, but at the same time don't. Though I admit the third is better than what I heard Micheal Bay's version is going to be like. So the order goes...

1. TMNT
2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Secret of the Ooze
4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3

I like all the series except for the 80's series. That series just plain weirds me out. I'm also looking forward to their upcoming series. The animation is a bit buggy, but I will hold off all judgements until I see the first episode.

So what's your thoughts on the franchise?
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:24:46 06/05/2012 by StartheDragon77
wuffser Green Sparx Gems: 252
#2 Posted: 06:24:32 06/05/2012
came into to the series during the 2003 run. Was watching it along with Adventures of sonic the hedgehog and x-men evolution. Love also agree with you on the 80's series don't like it. Also I've been out of the loop post TMNT movie.
#3 Posted: 07:27:14 06/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I wish I was around when they made a lot of video games of the franchise. Now the only ones I can get ahold of is TMNT for the Wii and TMNT Smash Up.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
wuffser Green Sparx Gems: 252
#4 Posted: 07:42:06 06/05/2012
I actually came across the old TMNT arcade beat em up Turtles in time based on the 80's cartoon AWESOME GAME worth it, it was also re-released for the Snes and Genesis. Might even be on the Wii virtual console. I also played another beat em up platformer by the name of TMNT battle nexus another classic based off the 2003 series. In fact nearly all the TMNT gba title are good even the most recent one based on the latest movie is amazing. Check them out whenever you get the chance. Oddly almost all of the good ones (Particularly the gba titles) are based off the 2003 version.
#5 Posted: 08:33:05 06/05/2012 | Topic Creator
There's a 2003 titles for the GBA. Dang I got to get those. Had no idea.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me