Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic: Death Of The Dragons
Page 1 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic: Death Of The Dragons [CLOSED]
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#1 Posted: 00:55:33 27/05/2008 | Topic Creator
The first of my The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic trillogy...

[User Posted Image]

Chapter 1: The Darkness Falls

Spyro and Cynder arrived to a vortex in the floor. Spyro peered over the edge and saw a purple spiral that looked as if it was drilled into the ground, but it was as smooth as a pancake. "Somethings wrong..." Said Spyro. "The words 'Black' and 'Hole' spring to my mind, don't you think." Sparx said sarcasticly. They both looked at Sparx with anger. 'Mwha ha ha ha ha, foolish mosquito' Said a deep voice that sounded like the roar of a thousand storms. 'Malefor...' Both Spyro and Cynder thought. They both felt a blanket of shadow overwealm them, welcoming them into Malefors clutches.

'I know you can hear me, both of you. Why don't you sleep, sleep into eternal darkness...' He suddenly appeared as if there but only in Spyro and Cynders minds. '...and let the shadows consume you!' Spyro and Cynder were fixed on looking at one possition. "What, what am I ment to be looking at?" Said Sparx anxiously. He could not see Malefor, only a statue on the other side of the vortex. "Why arn't you killing us!" Spyro asked. "Spyro, shut up already!" Sparx said "I don't care what your talking to just... just..." Suddenly the statue exploaded. A shower of gem and rock landed in every spot. "A time fury!" Said Spyro.

To Be Continued...
Last edited at 19:29:18 04/07/2008 by bionicle2809
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#2 Posted: 02:52:39 27/05/2008
Boy I wonder what happens next.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#3 Posted: 16:19:58 27/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2: A living stone

"Yes Spyro, the very same power you used to escape my darkness has sent me to a deep sleep ever since I was released from the well." He responded. Spyro couldn't get his head around this. "So wait a minute, how come we could hear talking to us in our minds?" Spyro looked up at Malefors tall dark figure not sure wether it were him or just a shadowy siluette. "The same way Hunter knew to resue you." Cynder had fallen on the floor in agony. Malefor looked at her with burning red eyes.

"Oh no, not again..." Sparx said with annoyance. Spyro rapped his wing around Cynder whilt she was lead on the floor. "Uh, Spyro? You sure thats a good idea?" Sparx asked worridly. Spyro just ignored him and continued to hold Cynder in his wings. She opened her eyes, and looked directly at Spyro for a bref moment. She lay as if dead on the floor. Only Malefor knew what was going to happen...

To be continued...
Last edited at 16:21:35 27/05/2008 by bionicle2809
#4 Posted: 17:50:29 27/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3: Dawn of Darkness

Spyro looked down at Cynders body. "I'll sort it out." Said Sparx comforting, as he flew up to Cynders ear. "WAKE UP!" He shouted, she didn't respond "The one time I yell ant her and she doesn't respond." Cynder could not hear Spyro or Sparx, only Malefor whispering in her head. 'Kill the one he calls 'Sparx'' She raised her hand behind her ear. "Look she's waking up!" Said Spyro with joy. She turned and faced Sparx and before he could do anything she grabbed him with her Claw, and squezzed. "I... told you it... was a bad... idea to bring... her ALONG!" Sparxs said, struggling for breath. Spyro staired eyes wide and mouth large. He didn't know what to do. He had just found out that Cynder was evil all along, but what could he do about it.

"MALEFOR! LET HER GO!" Spyro shouted at the top of his voice. He just laughed and then said. "No welpling has power over me! I only take orders from the darkness." The darkness, Spyro thought meaning Dark Spyro. "NO! I will not fall prey to the dark side of being a purple dragon!" Spyro hesitated. "Come on welpling, what shall you do?" Cynder said from above him. She was above the vortex, dangling Sparx by his wings. 'At least hes ok...' Spyro thought. He remembered how he used to do that when they were younger, back when the only threat to Spyro was to sink in the muddy swamp. He remembered before he met Ignitus, before he heard about Cynder and before death and destruction joined his life.

To Be Continued...
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#5 Posted: 18:07:33 27/05/2008
Continue! *does a continue chant*
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#6 Posted: 18:47:37 27/05/2008 | Topic Creator
(Egaly awated by Lover Of Spyro)

Chapter 4: Forever Lost

Spyro shook his head and saw Malefor laughing in triumph. "So, welpling, what will you do?" He looked at the tall dark figure. He was so angry, not just with Malefor but with everything that had happened. Cynder had turned against him and that he had dragged Sparx into this situation. Sparx tryed pushing himself out of Cynders claws. "Sparx! Don't struggle!" Spyro yelled. Cynder could see a slight glow in Spyros eyes. 'It's started...' Cynder thought. Shadow rose from Spyros nostrells. "Spyro! Pay attention!" Ever since the night of eternal darkness Spyro had felt the darkness grow inside him, ready to exploade when he got angry.

His skin turned from a purple to a dark purple. 'Doom him Cynder. Doom his freind...' She heard Malefor echo in her head. She was a servent to the darkness. She was a robot, she only did what she was told to do. Cynder grinned at the trmbleing Spyro. "So you haven't decided, maby this will help..." She grabbed Sparxs wings, pearcing them. The rip grew bigger as Sparx fell from her clutches...

To Be Continued...
#7 Posted: 19:39:36 27/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5: The Growing Shadow

Spyro lauched himself towards Sparx and grabbed him before he fell into the vortex. They fell to the floor at Malefors feet. Spyro looked at Sparx and notised the black shadowy had that was clenching him. Spyro had become what he feared the most, and in the presence of Malefor he could not stop it. He looked at the small dragonfly. He had just realised that he, at that moment, controlled the life and death of Sparx.

Spyro, with a small tug, pulled the wings of Sparxs back. Sparx yelled at Spyro. He now looked like a large yellow worm. "Do it, show your worthyness but killing this little pest." Malefor echoed sinisterly. Sparx pushed, hit and punched Spyros fist. Spyro threw Sparxs back to Cynder. He nodded, he nodded back. They both looked at Sparxs. Spyro flew to the other side of the vortex. 'SPYRO! THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE!' A voice whispered at the back of Spyros head, only just heard over the cover of Malefors shadow. Spyro looked around, trying to find the owner of that voice. He felt the power of a dragons fury hut him with tromendus force. He stumbled backwards and felt coninuious attacks poinding him. He collapsed backward into the vortex. There was a long silence, but Spyro never returned...

To Be Continued...
Last edited at 19:47:19 27/05/2008 by bionicle2809
#8 Posted: 19:41:10 27/05/2008
COntinue! *chants again*
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Sails_the_fox Fodder
#9 Posted: 20:35:31 27/05/2008
good story! when are you gonna put the other part??? poor sparks.
#10 Posted: 20:36:47 27/05/2008
S_t_F, join the chant to hear more! *chants*
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#11 Posted: 20:57:06 27/05/2008 | Topic Creator

Chapter 6: Land Of The Dead

Spyro woke from a, what seemed endless, sleep. "Hes comming round..." Said the voice of a young Dragon. Spyro opened his eyes breathing heavily. He looked at his skin and saw his normal purple skin. He looked up and saw the ghostly figures of 9 Dragons, purple Dragons. "Who are you?" Spyro said dreary. They all looked at each other and nodded. "We are the purple Dragons of the ages, we have all tried to defeat Malefor but we have all failed..." Spyro looked puzzled. "

"Where are we?" Spyro asked. "We know you are full of questions, but there isn't anytime. Malefor will soon disscover what we have done to you." the smallest of the Dragons started to talk "Yes, Spyro, we need to tell you the truth. The truth of your destiny." They faded away and only a voice was heard, the same voice Spyro had heard before he arrived. "Before the first purple dragon, the Dragon worlds were covered destruction and death, and then they came. The year of the dragon 1205 years ago was the year that the Dragon guardians wondered over a mysterious purple egg, an egg that the proffesis fortold." The Dragon stopped.

"How does this explain my destiny?" Spyro wondered. "We have bought you here to tell you the truth. After 9 more Dragons like him, he got angry. That is why he set out to destroy your egg, and capture Cynders." Spyro was gathering the peices, reading through the lines, as they would say. "Malefor, is not your enemy." The Dragons reapeared. "There is a bigger threat, something monsterious and huge. Soemthing waiting in the darkness. Something so fearfull that Death wouldn't dare go near him." Spyro shook at the visions of such a creature. "This was the creature that lives in all purple Dragons." Spyro thought of him in his Darkest form. "Is this whats happened to Cynder, the darkness stronger than Malefor?" Spyro argued. "We do not have TIME." The largest Dragon emphesised. "Use the power of the ancestors, visit the darkness." The Dragons faided along with there voices. All that remained was the darkness. He was alone...

To Be Continued...

Chapter 7: The Lord Of Time
Last edited at 01:14:35 28/05/2008 by bionicle2809
#12 Posted: 20:58:15 27/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sails_the_fox
good story! when are you gonna put the other part??? poor sparks.

I know, Im so evil smilie
#13 Posted: 21:35:39 27/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7: The Lord Of Time

Spyro wallked around in a dark emty room of the temple 1205 years ago. He heard voices from the nesting room, voices of worry. "What shall we do?" Said a worried sounding Dragon. "It is as the prophissis has fortold, does this mean that everything else will come true?" Said another Dragon. Spyro peeped through a small hole in the old wooden door and saw a group of dragons gathering around the nest. A purple egg lay in the nest. Spyro stopped and thought 'Wait, if the chroniclor has only been alive for over 1000 years what had happened the thousands of years before Malefor.' as soon as he said that he heard a thunder storm outside the temple.

He walked out to the podium, suspended obove a shadowy land. In the clouds there were the figures of a hand forming from the shadows. It reached out towards the temple, missing Spyro but shooting towards the nesting room. Spyro had followed it as it went. The guardians had left the room by now and the shadow had gotten to Malefors egg. The shadow soaked into the egg as it shoock. "So thats how he lost controll, thats why every purple dragon has been consumed my the shadows." The room faded and the darkness consumed it once more...

To Be Continued...
Last edited at 01:16:13 28/05/2008 by bionicle2809
#14 Posted: 21:41:23 27/05/2008
COntinue again! *gets the whole Black Parade to chant along*
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#15 Posted: 22:29:00 27/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 8: Spyro's Anger

Cynder, Malefor and Sparx had awated the return of Spyro for hours now. Suddenly Cynder saw a figure emerge from the vortex. Suddenly Cynder and Spyro were above Malefor and up high in the sky. "YOUR NOT MEANT TO BE LIKE THIS MALEFOR!" Spyro shouted down to him. Cynder was being held by her neck. "St-op, SPYRO STOP!" Cynder begged. He had just realised what he was doing. Cynder was pretending all along but Spyro was to caught up in being overwealmed by the power of the true darkness.

Malefor looked even more angryer than ever, he had never benn as enraged. "Malefor, I cant let you win..." You could see that he had almost instantly cahnged from vile and agressive to paphetic and weak. "I-I-I don't know what you mean..." He stuttered. "Cynder, ok you've got to trust me. We need to go into the vortex." Spyro whispeared. Spyro shot down towards Sparx picking him up with the same hands that had moments ago tryed to kill him. Spyro winked at Cynder. She then flew down to be with Malefor. Spyro stood onto his feet and rose to the air releasing a fire fury. Cynder plumetted down to the vortex as Spyro followed with Sparx in his hand.

To Be Continued...
Last edited at 22:30:10 27/05/2008 by bionicle2809
#16 Posted: 23:09:21 27/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 9: Convexitys

They landed in a glass casing half full with sand that quickly emptying into a small hole at the bottom. A tall grey Dragon stumbled around the room in circles. "CHRONICLOR!" Spyro shoutted, but he could not hear him. He simply continued to wonder sround the room. Cynder tryed cutting the glass with her claw, but it did not work. "Psss, Spyro. Why don't you try shooting some magic outa your face!" He glared at Sparx as if he was fed up of him saying that. "Here, hold him." Said Spyro to Cynder. "Umm Spyro..." Sparx said neriously. "What!" He said angrly. "Urrr, hi Cynder." He grinned a nurvious grin. Cynder looked at him annoyed. "Why are you always to irritating!" Spyo was buissy trying to frezze a secion of the glass and then smash it.

He tryed punching the glass but it didn't work, it just left a large bruse, althoe you couldn't see it, it realy hurt him. 'Im gonna regret this' he thought. He bend down and used his horn to make a small crack in the glass. After bashing for quite a while he eventualy snapped the end of his horn off. "So urrr, whats been going on with you lately?" Sparx said, trying to make kind confersation with Cynder. Spyro had one last thing up his sleeve. He gulped in the air around him and spat out a large green pulsatting ball. As soon as it touched the surface of the glass the whole casing smashing pouring out all the sand with it.

Spyro, Cynder and Sparx lay of the sandy floor that the chroniclor had wallked across so many times. He watched them look up at him, he looked as shocked as they did. "Sorry 'bout the mess old timmer but we got a little stuck." Sparx responded. "Malefor!" Spyro shouted to the Chroniclor. "Thats the Dark Masters name, Malefor!" The Chroniclor look around for a book. "Im guessing you hear to talk about, Convexitys then?" He asked curiously. Spyro looked puzzles. "I know about Convexitys, its the gap of space between our worlds and the well of souls." The Chroniclor got out a book and showed it to Spyro. "No Spyro, Convexitys isn't just a place. Convexitys is the darkness that lives in all of us, some of us have more Convexity than others, especialy purple Dragons."

"I know about this story, as an egg Malefor was touched by the power of Convexitys..." Spyro stopped "...And ever scince purple Dragons have had more Convexity" The Chroniclor continued. "What do we need to do now?" Cynder asked with curiousity, "If Malefor is not the true darkness that shouds this world how to be defeat Convexitys?" The Chroniclor shook his head in disspare. "It cannot be stopped. Without Convexitys there would be no night, no dark, no power, nothing. Everything in the world needs light and dark. Taking one from the other is impossible."

To Be Continued...
Last edited at 23:09:48 27/05/2008 by bionicle2809
#17 Posted: 00:47:21 28/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 10: The Rest Of The Prophesy

In the beginning of time only to things existed, a univers on light and a univers of dark. Then one day the two universes collided creating one univers where light and dark coexisted with each other. If light ever became stronger than dark then a natural disaster would occur, and vice versa. The tempertaure would rise and cool, storms would rage. Everythng that we know today could dissapear within a blink on an eye.

"Hold on... Everything we know COULD dissapear." Spyro commented after the Chroniclor had finished reading. "All that can be said is what has been writen. And all we know is what has been phrophesised." Spyro looked down at the floor. "What has been phrophesised?" Cynder asked. She could tell there was something the Chroniclor wasn't telling them, something dark. "Nothing has been prophisised, only what has happened..." He hesitated worriedly. He turned his head away from the three of them. "Chroniclor, when I saw Convexitys consume Malefors egg the guardians at that time mentioned more to the prophesy than the purple Dragon. What does it mention?"

"That is for you to work out." He said as if about to shiver at the thought what he was keeping secret. "Tell me the truth..." Spyro demanded. He turned back around to face them and led down on the floor. "It said if needed at anytime Convexitys could be defeated but only if you defeated the light along with it." Spyro smiled at this reply. "But the light was destroyed when the well of souls was created." The Chroniclor looked directly hin Spyros eyes and shook his head. "That was when the darkness overpowered the light, not when the light was banished forever."
#18 Posted: 01:13:10 28/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 11: Purple Is Light

"Then when was light banished forever?" Spyro wondered curiously. "Spyro, don't you understand? I guess its hard for you in a way." Cynder replyed dissmally. He couldn't understand what she was talking about. "Piece it all together, why would Malefor try to prevent the birth of the purple Dragon? Rather than convinse it to join him?" Spyro understood know. "You mean, Im the key. I need to kill myself along with Malefor and Convexitys... Thats not going to happen" They all looked at the floor. Cynder came up behind Spyro, and with a wing, patted him on the back. "Im sorry, but it must. As the Chroniclor said 'it has been writen'."

Spyro felt the anger grow inside him once more, he couln't controll it. All he could do is bare with it, and have to hope for the best. He had faced such dangerious creatures over the years, so why couln't Convexitys be the same as all of the others, just as easy as a Scurvywing or as challenging as Ravage Rider. He shook vigerasly. "Cynder, I know your trying to help but, please don't say anymore, if you do the Convexity within Spyro will be come stronger." The Chroniclor ordered. She nodded in response. "Where do we go now then?" Said Spyro, trying to chear up. "First you must defeat Malefor, after you do that meet me back here and I will tell you more."

To Be Continued...
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#19 Posted: 01:15:46 28/05/2008
LOL COOL
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
#20 Posted: 01:18:53 28/05/2008 | Topic Creator
That last oen wuz meant to be sad smilie AND U SADI IT WUZ FUNNY
#21 Posted: 11:11:39 28/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 12: Power Of A Dragon

Malefor stood anxiousoly at the edge of the vortex, waiting to see what would happen. "Purple welpling, you cannot escape. Soon you will come, soon you will come!" He bellowed. Spyro did not emerge, neither did Cynder or Sparx. He flapped his wings and stood up. "Where are they?!" He yelled demanding for an answer. Little did he know that comming up behind him was Spyro, Cynder and Sparx. "Wait here..." Whispered Spyro. He flew right up to behind Malefor. "Oh! Malefor" Spyro shouted. "Spyro what are you doing!" Sparx whispered as loud as he could so he could be heard by Spyro. Malefor turned around at saw Spyro right infront of him. Spyro grinned. "What are you smiling about!?" Malefor demanded. Spyro used on earthquake smash on his head Malefor fell back into the vortex and before Spyro could say anything he was gone.

"Wait a minute..." Cynder worried, "Spyro we've got to find him." Spyro looked at her puzzled. "But you heard what the Chroniclor said, we have to destroy Malefor and me before we can destroy Convex..." Spyro realised, "But... the Chroniclor, thats impossible. How can I defeat Convexitys if Im dead?" Spyro plummeted down to the vortex. Cynder, still holding Sparx in her hand, followed Spyro. "Oh no, no again..." Sparx grunnted. The fortress was emty. But as Malefor left, Convexitys arrived.

To Be Continued...
#22 Posted: 11:38:39 28/05/2008
Con-tin-ue! *chants*
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#23 Posted: 12:03:25 28/05/2008 | Topic Creator
smilie, I luv it when u do that. I think I'll keep you waiting 4 a bit.
Last edited at 12:03:59 28/05/2008 by bionicle2809
#24 Posted: 12:04:54 28/05/2008
-.- ur evil, do u know that?

j/ksmilie
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#25 Posted: 12:07:00 28/05/2008 | Topic Creator
I Know! And I Practicly Killed Sparx smilie
#26 Posted: 17:19:48 28/05/2008 | Topic Creator

Chapter 13: He Has No Limits

The three of them landed face first in a deserted waistland, scattered with volcainos in the distance. "Well, this is fun isn't it." Sparx sarcasticly. Cynder and Spyro looked at him. "What is wrong with a little joke!" Sparx complained. Spyro's head was hurting from when he pushed Malefor through the vortex. They walked on for quite a while untill they found a large shape in the distance sitting of the edge of a cliff. Spyro told the other two to stop behind Malefor. Spyro walked up to him, trying to make sure he was safe. Malefor did not seem to react as if knowing that Spyro was there. He sat down next to Malefor, only this time he could picture this large giant beging a small Drgon just like him. Something had changed. "Hello Spyro." Malefor spoke as if sleepy. "Where have you bought us?" Spyro asked with curriosity. Malefor looked around the barren landscape. "I have bought you to the only place where we are safe." Malefor had deffinently changed. The dark, evil, agressive Malefor that Spyro knew he had to defeat was gone. All that remained was a weak helpless Dragon."You mean away from Convexitys?" Spyro asked. Malefor nodded as he turned around to see Sparx and Cynder. "Spyro, what you have to understand is that I contained the most ammount of convexity that anyone had ever seen." He said as he walked away.

"If anyone even touched me they would be overwealmed by his raw dark power. Iam his servent, the plauge carrier." He continued. Spyro rubbed his throbbing head, still hurting from earlier. He then remembered. "Wait!"Spyro started breathing hevily, "Just now when I pushed you into the vortex, I-I-I touched you... What can I do?" He sounded very nervious. Cynder looked at Sparx whith worry, then to Malefor. Spyro was to bussy passing around, trying to figure out what to do. "Theres gotta be something. Theres alway something, theres gotta be something, theres gotta be something, theres gotta be something, THERES ALWAYS SOMETHING!" He was getting realy worried now. "Spyro" Spyro turned to face Malefor, "if you panic it will become stronger, stay calm." Spyro raised his finger and pointed at him. "NO YOU LISTEN! HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN I CANT GO ANYWHERE! NOT HOME NOT ANYWHERE!" Spyro turned around and walked away from them. Even in a place where there is no Convexitys he still felt the anger that it left behind. "You could, I dunno... Join me!?" Malefor yelled out to him. As soon as he said that all three of them looked him. "Yeah, Malefor we'll do that." Said Cynder winking at Spyro. She reached out her hand. "Shake on it, common." She could see right through him.

To Be Continued...
#27 Posted: 17:36:58 28/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Mez sad smilie only 3 people have read it and commented on it smilie

JK!
Last edited at 17:37:38 28/05/2008 by bionicle2809
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4193
#28 Posted: 18:06:43 28/05/2008
I haven't read much of it yet (because I'm kind of busy at the moment), but I read the beginning and the story really sounds good.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
#29 Posted: 18:07:34 28/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks
Sails_the_fox Fodder
#30 Posted: 22:31:55 28/05/2008
good work! *chants* do more!
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#31 Posted: 00:38:51 29/05/2008
DUDE AWESOMENESS make more PLZ
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
#32 Posted: 02:23:34 29/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 14: Do Not Touch...

Cynder stood there as Malefor glared at her. He grinned and reached out his large hand. "Wait!" Shouted Spyro as Malefor retreated his arm. "Malefor, I thought you'd want to 'shake' my hand first?" Spyro grinned. Malefor stomped up to him but spyro simply flew into the skies. "What are you going to do now Malefor?" Malefor looked at Spyro, then at Cynder. She was looking up at Spyro hovering beond Malefors reach. She grinned untill she found the tall dark dragon watch as she cowered away from him as far as she could. Spyro looked down and gulped at Malefor. 'Whats he doing?' Spyro thought. He couldn't hear what was going on, only see and what he saw was not what he wantted.

"SPYRO! Its either you or Cynder!" Spyro looked down angryly at the large figure of Malefor. "Hey! What about me!" Sparx asked annoyed. "Sparx, we can kill you when we get out of this mess." Cynder whispered to him. Sparx crossed him arms in anger, it was just about the only thing he could do. Spyro hovered down to Malefors hight. "If you even so much as think about attacking me in anyway, both you and Cynder are gonners!" Spyro looked at Malefor directly in the eyes. It was like looking at a Black Hole drwing you in to be crushed by the darkness. Malefor breathed a cloud of shadow in Spyros face. "Have you thought about it yet?" Spyro nodded in responce. He looked at Cynder and smiled, "You can have me, take me and leave Sparx and Cynder out of this." Malefor laughed in triumph. "Foolish dragon. I can promiss to leave them out of it, but what about you? When you loose contoll of you emotions." Cynder shook her head at Spyro. "You don't have to!" Cynder said comfortingly. Spyro looked back at her. "I must, I can contoll it." Malefor just laughed even harder. "You think that you, a small welpling, can controll the raw power of darkness." He continued to laugh. "Just ask me a question, before I change..." Spyro grinned. Cynder and Sparx walked back to the vortex, occasionaly looking back at Spyro. "...Would you trust me." Malefor looked at him puzzled.

"What do you mean?" Malefor asked. Spyro got closer to his eyes now and, he could see the raw power within Malefors eyes. "Would you trust me?" With that Spyro flew into the distance. "Cynder!" He yelled. She joined him in the air, along with Sparx who she still had to carry around. They flew side by side across the desert landscape. "Urr, no need to rush you but hes litteraly right on our tales!" Sparx said worridly. Malefor with his hadn was reaching out for Cynder or Spyros tales. They fell towards the vortex qucker than Malefor could catch them up. Spyro was just about to enter the vortex before he notised that Cynder had stopped. She looked around and saw Malefor looking directly at her. She reached her palm out to Malefors. "Cynder! What re you doing!" Spyro yelled to her. "I-I-I-I m-ust go to th-e dar-knes-s!" She said sounding sleepy. 'Whats he done...' Spyro thought.

To Be Continued...
#33 Posted: 02:24:52 29/05/2008 | Topic Creator
It took me hours to write chapter 14 (partly because Im tired)
Sails_the_fox Fodder
#34 Posted: 16:53:42 29/05/2008
spyro is going to the dark side? *chants again* do more do more!!
#35 Posted: 18:52:31 29/05/2008 | Topic Creator
I CANT TELL! (Stealing IamCynders catch phrase) DUN DUN DUUUN!
#36 Posted: 23:41:39 29/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 15: The Beginning Of An End

She reached out closer and closer to him. "HEY! If you gonna give up at least put me down!" Sparx yelled worridly. Spyro looked angry at Malefor. The one question that Spyro didn't understand is why hadn't he changed yet, after all he touched Malefor and there not outside the Universe like Malefor had tryed to convice them. He shook his head to see Cynder almost touching Malefor. "STOP!" Spyro yelled. His heart was beating thousands of times more than it normaly did. He clentched his claws into a fist. He looked in anger at the tall shadowy figure. "Tell me the truth Malefor! You can take me just tell me the truth!" Malefor looked away from Cynder and lowered his hand. Cynder fell to the floor and into the vortex. "DON'T EVEN THING ABOUT GOING THROUGH THAT VORTEX!" Malefor shouted at the top of his voice. "Tell me this. If were not outside the Universe, how is it that I haven't changed?"

He looked into Spyros eyes. "Because your weak." Spyro was confused, surly if he was strong he would be consumed. "Convexitys only consumes the strongest of us, a weak creature that has its light removed compleatly cannot possibly survive." Spyro looked stunned at his responce, he thought the Malefor was just making it up. Part of Spyro was happy, it meant that Spyro could kill himslef and Convexitys at the same time. But there was also worry. Worry not for him, but for Cynder and Sparx and what had happened to them. They could have gone anywhere and Spyro would never find them. "Do it." Spyro said as calm as he could. He knew he had to become stronger and less afrade of the darkness, less afrade of everything that had caused mysery in his life. He had a few last minutes to remember all of the good times he'd had in his life. A few last minutes to remember everything that he had ever said, done, saw and heard. He would forget every last detail. They both looked each other in the face again. They both reached out there hands. It was over...

To Be Continued...
Last edited at 23:43:36 29/05/2008 by bionicle2809
#37 Posted: 01:24:15 30/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 16: Lost Worriors

The landed in the marshy swamps outside the Dragon temple. They looked around at the once home place of Spyro and Sparx, but now as they glared across its muddy surface all that they saw was the signs of death and destruction at every corner. Sparx gasped as he saw the exact spot where he grew up, where he played gone, all of it was gone. Two figues emerged from behind a broken log, they must have heard Sparx and Cynder arriving. Sparx could still not fly, but if he could he would have flew up to the figues for a closer look. They two were Dragonflys. More to the point they were Flash and Nina, Sparxs parents. 'Oh good, theres more of them.' Cynder thought to herself. They looked at Sparx in amazment but there look changed when they saw Cynder grabbing him in her fist. "Before you ask," Cynder said, "His wings were pulled off, so Ive been carrying him around."

"Are you alright?" Said Nina. Cynder gave him to the two of them. "It hurts mommy." Sparx said in a soft voice. Cynder hit herslef on the head. 'So much for the brave Dragonfly' Cynder thought. "Wait, wheres Spyro?" Flash questioned. "Well, there was this thing. In this temple that took us to this deserted place where there was this huge great big dragon guy, and... and" He said with one breath. "Slow down son," Said Flash, "Now, tell us what happened after you left?" He asked. "Ok, so we kept going untill we got to this cave place, then this big Dragon thing was blocking our way. Then he started talking to us how Spyro was some kinda special purple Dragon. Then like about a year later there was this kinda eclipse that was going to set this evil Dragon free from this well place. Then Spyro sorta froze us in this crystal thing for like three years. Then we woke up and went back to this temple place to tell these 4 realy old Dragons that we where safe, and that leads in to what I was talking about erlier on." Sparx said.

Cynder looked down at the three of them. "Just one question. Who's she?" They whispered to Sparx. "Lets just say she's very good freind with Spyro." Sparx whispered back so Cynder wouldn't hear him. "Sparx come on, we've got to go and tell the elders." Cynder said. "You go, Im staying right put." Sparx repled with annoyance. Cynder flew off into the distance towards the temple. She looked at the entance of the temple and only thought of how she would be judjed to walk in there on her own without Spyro or Sparx. She could imagin them talking about her behind her back. She had no choise, she had to tell them the news. She took every step as if it were her last.

To Be Continued...
Sails_the_fox Fodder
#38 Posted: 18:11:36 30/05/2008
cool! spyro died? did they go back in time or something? *chants* do more!
#39 Posted: 18:15:17 30/05/2008
hey! u stole my chant!

*chants with S_tF*
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#40 Posted: 20:59:57 30/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Capter 17: The Rise Of Convexitys

A dark purple lightning pulled itself up both Spyro and Malefors. The lighting burnt black patches onto the purple skin of Spyros arm. However at the same time the black shadowy skin of Malefor was beging changed into a soft purple glow. They looked at each other with worry. "Whats happening!" Yelled Malefor. He pulled his hand back and with that a large sphere of purple lightning grew in the gap where there hands were. Spyro looked up at the growing sphere. Malefor grinned at spyro. "He is with us!" He yelled with joy. Spyro hovered backwards away from the sphere. "Who?" He shouted nerviously over the crackiling of the lightning. "Convexitys has come!" He roared. It changed shape from a large sphere to a creature with arms and legs and even what looked like a head. It was not shadow just anymore, it was a creature. A living breathing creature, the darkest creature the world had ever seen.

Spyro looked up at this dark being. "Do not even try to run welpling. It controlls the shadow in every creature!" Said Malefor, looking at the trapped helpless Dragon. He knew that in moments he could be suurounded by even more creatures like the one he was facing now. It walked closer and closer to him. Spyro could notis that the creature was gathering darkness from the air around him. He could feel the creature pulling Spyro into his shady figure. Spyros arm was still covered in a shady black. As Convexitys got closer and closer the pull got stronger and stronger. Spyro wasn't safe hovering over the vortex anymore. He flew to the ground and held onto a large rock. Spyro was peing pulled by the force of a thousand hurricanes. It was like when he was peing pulled into Malefors portal in Convexitys. Malefor was using his large wings to cover himself from the extream winds.

His hands slipped from the rock. He clung with the ends of his claws, digging into the rock. He couldn't hol on much longer. All he could do is try to pull himself on top of the rock getting a better grip. Convexitys was right behind him. Spyro couldn't move, if he did he would be lost forever. He turned around. Convexitys was reaching out for his tail. He had grabbed the end of his tail. The shadow slowly creaped up his tail. He had no choise. He had to surrender himself...

To Be Continued...
#41 Posted: 21:01:54 30/05/2008 | Topic Creator
WILL SPYRO DIE! COME BACK TO FIND OUT! smilie
#42 Posted: 21:02:11 30/05/2008
oooo.....MORE! i need more!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#43 Posted: 21:05:05 30/05/2008
good work! and i just registered here smilie
#44 Posted: 21:05:58 30/05/2008
Kool!!

*chants to make B2809 post more*
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Last edited at 08:19:02 31/05/2008 by Lover of Spyro
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#45 Posted: 00:12:08 31/05/2008
It sounds like Malefor is going to give spyro a misrable life.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Siniet Green Sparx Gems: 163
#46 Posted: 03:28:50 31/05/2008
Bionicle2809, YOU ROCK!! Keep writing dude! I LOVE your story!
---
Siniet is awesome
#47 Posted: 07:49:07 31/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Lover of Spyro
Kool!!

*chants to make B1809 post more*

Theres no Bionicle1809 here, you must have mistaken me for someone else... Joke!
#48 Posted: 08:19:27 31/05/2008
^i editedsmilie

*chants*
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#49 Posted: 09:06:32 31/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 18: Battle Of Power

Still cling onto the rock with the force of millions of tornados pulling him in. He knew he had to let go at one point put when could he let go. Malefor couldn't hold on much longer either. He had used his wings but know they wernt making any difference. Spyro had one last idea left. He looked behind him, as he couldn't feel Convexitys holding onto him. The shadow was almost up to Spyros arms. In a flash he dissapeared. "Wheres he gone?" Malefor said looking around trying to find him. Little did he know that on top of his curved shapped horns was the purple Dragon. He tryed to help himself from laughing at the sight of Malefor wondering around in circles. Convexitys spotted him and he roared to Malefor.

Quickly Spyro lauched himself of the back of Malefors head. The Convexity had faded from his skin, but he still felt it inside him. Malefor saw the small Dragon fly off into the distance. Malefor shot spyro with his Convexity breath. Spyro, quickly dodging it, shot another green pulsating ball from his mouth. Malefor and Spyro were face to face. Spyro with earth Malefor with convexitys. Suddenly the both released an attack at the same time. The shock of both attacks hitting each other sent sparks flying into Spyro and Malefors eyes. They were locked together, two exeptionaly strong Dragons battling it out for there lifes. Spyro was getting weak, he couldn't hold back much longer. He used his electric orb to charge up his earth flail. Malefor got stronger. Spyro didn't have enough time. What could he do.

To Be Continued...
Last edited at 09:10:24 31/05/2008 by bionicle2809
#50 Posted: 09:12:33 31/05/2008
*con-tin-ue!*
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Page 1 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me