Page 1 of 1
De-lurk and thanks! [CLOSED]
matthewgerber Blue Sparx Gems: 662
#1 Posted: 17:39:48 01/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Hello all,

I didn't see an introduction thread anywhere in the forums, and I'm mainly here for Skylanders...so here it is.

Hi! :-)

I've been lurking for quite awhile, and have found great information here. You all are great at discovering and sharing new information on the game and products. Thanks for sharing! I look forward to being able to help out too.

Thanks again!
---
Portal Master Blaze Brightsun @ Skylanders:Universe
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#2 Posted: 18:13:51 01/05/2012
Welcome Matthew smilie I lurked for quite a while before I joined too... in hindsight I kinda wish I'd signed up sooner for the extra gems but since they don't really mean much it's not a big deal.

The wierdest thing about coming out of lurk is how you kinda know some people from reading their posts and they have no idea who you are lol.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#3 Posted: 18:52:16 01/05/2012
same here
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Ellioy Green Sparx Gems: 469
#4 Posted: 19:37:04 01/05/2012
same here
*I know i own azz01 a soda*
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#5 Posted: 16:39:49 02/05/2012
I lurk now. I cant hold fun conversations with the kids here
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#6 Posted: 17:52:11 02/05/2012
Monsi...I totally agree smilie Quietly lurking...happily actually...I get so much more done now than before when I spent time sharing thoughts. I now stick to my art threads in here...and work on art I guess. There is no shame in lurking. This place is a good read, but also a good place to put in your 2 cents. You just have to avoid the negative people and you'll all be fine.
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me