Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Tales Of Samgon and Denragon pt.1 : A New Adventure
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Tales Of Samgon and Denragon pt.1 : A New Adventure [CLOSED]
Denragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2763
#151 Posted: 01:23:42 11/09/2012
Ugh... I don't really like the words from Raven...

And you have to look at your story again... There's some mistake in it...
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
Youla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#152 Posted: 17:51:49 14/09/2012 | Topic Creator
This is a long ugly chapter, prepare... smilie
Chapter 30 |Brother??
That's the spirit of young dragons, Xentor didn't surprised at all. Meanwhile, Samgon dash faster, only Youla who can catch up with ease, the other really need to work hard. Youla use help from her wind power.
"What's the rush?" Youla dash beside Samgon.

"I tell you later, when we get there" Samgon answer simply and start dashing again...

They've fly for a long time... The sun is reaching the highest spot. So Samgon decide to rest a while, they four hover down slowly...not long from that Muelfor and the new wolf arrive...
"Hi" Muelfor greet. He didn't look tired at all.

"What~ hey, you follow us all the way here?"
Samgon ask in return.

"First I want you to meet, Umm...let she introduce herself" Then Muelfor face her and whisper "c'mon, it's Okay"

The wolf step forward
"Umm, hi my name is...Aluoy" she just tell that and give cheesy sweet smile. She is brown haired, wearing her fur to cover her right eye, and after all her hair style is similar to Harajuku's style. Somehow a ring seen in her left ear, shine like Amethyst stone. Everyone appreciate, she also have beautiful voice, maybe she can be Muelfor partner whirl doing the performance...

"Anyway, how do you get here? There's many river we've fly cross" Denragon ask, while Youla and Raven is finding some water.

"Do you remember what element I have?" Muelfor trying to give some clue?

"Well I am ice user" Aluoy has feel quite welcomed, "I freeze all the water along the way, instead of running, we slide on the ice"

"Probably she can use water elements too, but she needs water to be controled" Muelfor add some detail.

Then while they chat, Youla and Raven has back, the wind blow in breeze, suddenly the word 'Help' heard again.
"Hey, c'mon, we gotta go" Then Samgon flap his wing. This time Denragon and Raven choose to stay with Muelfor and Aluoy.

Another couple of hours they travel, through dessert, savannah, and tundra biome (tundra is biome near south pole). And then finally they arrive, Youla remember the place for unknown reason. This place is near volcano mountain. The voice in Samgon's head getting clearer, and all of them can hear a small voice coming out from the volcano...

As a dragon, they mostly to check that. They go toward there, suddenly Youla feel a fear that so give her heavy pressure, she refuse to continue...
"Hey, what's going on?"

"I...I... don't. Want to go there..." Youla fear, she is shaking.

"Please, it's you who want to come along. Beside, I'm always beside you, nothing to fear" Samgon try to encourage Youla.

"Thanks honey~" even her sound is still giving sign of fear, she continue.

Walk a few feet then,
"No!!! No, no, leave me alone" Youla swings her claw randomly...

"Hey, Hey relax, we are alone here..."

"Nothing more" Raven added.

"Hi" Denragon wave his paw.

"Ruff" both Muelfor and Aluoy sounded.

Youla open her eyes slowly, and realize they just 6 together. Her face look a bit light...
"Oh, by the way dear, you haven't told me how you know Raven"

"..." that question makes Youla shake, she fear about something, when she look around, and old tower catch her eye. Both her eye glance and Suddenly ran and hide behind Samgon. He can feel his love fear...
"C'mon, I'm here, don't be afraid"

"Okay" this time Youla's voice feels so light, this what makes the other confused.
Then they all continue the trek, and...
"Help!! Help me~" the voice cut off, leaving them to dash faster. When they get there, the just saw a silhouette, seems a big dragon. And other thing he saw is... making Aluoy ran behind Muelfor and make both Denragon Raven terrified still. Yet it is a corpse, from the scale the dragon look earth user just like Samgon, but it's unidentified about the horn and the tail. Body, front and rear leg is horribly injured, and what more creepy is, the head and tail is disembodied...
"Kyaaaa~" a scream heard.
---
Very ugly...
Hope you like it...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:17:54 15/09/2012 by Youla
#153 Posted: 06:53:30 15/09/2012
... A big dragon???
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
#154 Posted: 16:24:09 15/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Yup, a big dragon... oh I forget, the big dragon got a dark grey scale...
As you know "Kyaaaa" is for female...
---
Chapter 31 |Surprise is SURPRISE!!

The horn, the tail shape from disembodied body, and even from the scale it looks really same with Samgon's. But all of them got distracted by a scream. Something kicked in Samgon's mind...
"Where's Youla...!"

They ran outside and find Youla there... shaking, hiding behind a rock.

"You Okay?" Samgon ask.

"Huh? Oh Yup..."

"You sure?" Raven ask deeply "we just heard a scream the similar to yours"

"That's not me, I heard it too, that's why I'm here" Youla explains.

"Okay..." Raven relief.

"Then let's go..." Denragon try to give spirited sensation, so this might give Youla little courage.
They continue a with the road, few minute they walk, the lava is start spraying up. Some poured into the road, the road is getting warmer, the ashes start burned again... However this don't stop them. They keep walking, the heat is hot, draining their energy. As for Youla, she start getting scared, before here she was a brave dragoness. Suddenly a shadow of dragon is seen far ahead. The closer they are, the clearer they see. It's a dragoness, with dark purple scale, almost like black and a pink belly. She wear a pair of bracelets and a choker. She hurt badly, many cuts can be seen on her body. A strange mark on her forehead and rear legs.

"Mwa ha ha ha, I got you all" a purple dragon with low voice laugh and shock them... With long horn and gold belly. Also drill-shaped tail with gold colour. His eye is as purple as amethyst could be. But there's a dark aura surround him...
"You won't get away easily..."
---
To be continue...
This chapter is shorter then usual, but it doesn't matter right?
Can you guess the dragoness and the dragon??? Hope you all know...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:25:57 16/09/2012 by Youla
#155 Posted: 06:12:17 20/09/2012
Ugh... I almost can't find this fan-fic because it almost has the same title as mine... Lolz~ smilie
---
#156 Posted: 22:46:48 20/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Lolz~
Since "The Escape" is occupied by most FF...

Chapter 32 |The Flee...
---
Samgon just can remain silent, he's not the grandfather he know...
"My head..." the adult dragoness wake up, she stretch her wing, but... a cracking sound is heard. Her wing is pink as her belly.

"Don't move too much" Raven said.

"...who are you?" the dragoness ask in pain.

"I'm Youla and this is Raven, we're here to help you"

Then the dragoness give smile as a thanks, and also sign as she trust the two young dragoness.

Meanwhile, Samgon and Denragon fighting the purple dragon, looks same age with the black dragoness. The purple dragon start attacking by smashing the ground. Samgon analyse as an earth attack, it's particular with his own move when he want to summon earth pillars. A crack heading toward Samgon, he quickly repelling it by create a deeper crack so there's no rock to be send out as a pillar.
"Quick, Denragon, this is your turn!" Samgon command.

Denragon quickly turn into shadow mist and disappear... he try to sneak behind the purple scaled dragon. Sadly, seems the purple dragon can read his mind. He slam his large tail to ground and a bunch of ice spread out. Easily spot any dark cloud here than to do it in original volcano ground. The tail is as big as adult dragon. The fight keep continue until Samgon hears a wind whisper in his ear, it's different from Youla's wind heat and pressure, but he can still hear the whisper...
"Please hold him a little longer..." the sound is very particular with Cynder's voice.
Samgon do a simple nod and then mock the purple dragon. As usual, he say
"Weakling...is that all you got?"

The purple dragon reply,
"Hmph, feeling stronger?", weirdly he said it calmly. He hurl up a fireball and spit it in Samgon's direction. He try to block it with earth barrier, and it succeed, he block it all. But the impact leave a horrible trace, no small rocks, or even dust. It burn all up. The purple scaled dragon hurl another fireball, and this time a bunch of wild bolt of thunder can be seen to... Denragon comes in time, he appear from behind and got that dragon binded with his shadow. Stopping his fire-thunder ball. With quick reflection, the dragon slap Denragon who control it from far with the reach of his tail.
It may not fully hit Denragon, but it's scratch him. It's better slammed than cut.

"Having enough?" seems like the purple dragon is out of patience. He roars and the sky is changing. It's dark already, but then it's darker as dark cloud surround them. A pitch dark red colour is seen and a timbering sound is heard.

"What is going on?" Denragon said weak. As his blood coming out. A small particle of rock is dropping from the cloud. It looks blazing hot. A lot of thunder is zapping to the ground as well. Samgon is nowhere to be seen. When Denragon try to limp to a cave, not a cave, just some place which has roof, a giant of blazing red boulder is dashing toward him. When Suddenly a dark hin mist surround him, and something pull him inside. It's Cynder...
She drag him to a safe zone. Everyone is there, they can see the purple dragon controlling the all of this rocky and thunderstorms. Cynder look at Denragon wound, it's pretty deep. Youla is trying to heal it, Raven just make sure a thunder isn't zap them. The wound is very deep, takes about a day to heal.

"We don't have time for this" Cynder shout. Her big wing spread, her wound can be seen.

"Then what are we gonna do?" Raven shout, compare to the zapping thunderstorms sound, her voice is nothing.

"Flee!!" Cynder shout once again.

"He can chase us right" Samgon stated.

"Then make him can't chase us"

From far away Samgon focus to make the ground below the the purple dragon trap him. Sadly, Samgon forget he can control earth too... Now the purple dragon knows their location, walking slowly toward them.
"You, found earth dragon... keep slow him down..." Cynder command.

"You?" Samgon reply.

"Heal this one"

"You said it took about a day" Raven got little shocked.

"Hey young dragon, who's your name?" Cynder ask with adjusted voice, not too loud but can hear among the meteor and thunder crashing to the ground...

"Denragon" he said weakly.

"Okay, Den-den" that's how Cynder call him, "this may get little hurt, but hand on okay?" Cynder focusing, then an acid liquid came out on her mouth, and she spit it on Denragon's wound. It hurt like he is burned with flame from inside, but the wound is closing. He can't stand it, so he passed out.

The purple dragon is close now... Samgon is out of way slowing him down. And then suddenly a help is coming, Muelfor comes with Aluoy. The young boy wolf spitting out acid similar to Cynder's to that dragon body. It hit front right leg. It breaks his focus, the meteor is stop, but the thunder is going more wildly. He try to aim his left leg, help by Aluoy who freeze him, and it hit again... the weather is back to normal, the dark cloud blow away. Then Aluoy freeze him all. The point is right paw control Meteor, and left control Thunder...

"Okay, time to get out" Cynder shout, he positioning Denragon on her back and start fly. Muelfor with Samgon, and Aluoy with Youla. When they got far enough, which blue sky can be seen, Cynder slow down and fly beside Samgon.
"Where are we going?"

"I though you lead the way... anyway, follow me" Samgon fly in front of them. As usual Youla use help from his wind power. She can only provide it only for one dragon this time. Knowing this, Cynder is showing off. She claps her paw and a burst of wind blow them, help them to save energy. Then got long trek to go...

---
Thanks for reading...
Long one isn't it?
Guess what will happen with that purple scaled and gold horned dragon...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:05:06 21/09/2012 by Youla
#157 Posted: 07:02:37 21/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks...
#158 Posted: 03:46:25 23/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 33 |The Dark Master

Soon they arrive back in the west kingdom, at least that what Cynder explain. They had crossed the line to eastern kingdom and found that place.
"Youla, do you have any place to rest?" Cynder ask.

"Oh, sure, this way..." Youla lead her with Muelfor and Aluoy. While Raven initiated to find some fish. It's noon already, the fish is in the surface. A simple shock of electricity will do the work.

Samgon enter Denragon's chamber, with the owner of course. Cynder rest with the other while Youla patch thing up...

Meanwhile...
The purple dragon called Spyro...still freezing there. A dragon silhouette show up and break the ice. Spyro still unconscious, and slowly waking...
"Ugh...where am I?" looks like Spyro has back.

"Hi again...FATHER!"

"Cyro..." Spyro growl lightly.

"You are pity father..."

"I just hope mom is here..." Spyro rely on Cynder for a several time...

"Let's hope...she find you, or...you'll find her" Cyro give Spyro a cold stare, but he still struggle to avoid that.

A paws raise her head down to her chin.
"Cynder?" Spyro though it was Cynder.

"No, you fool" that dragoness turn Spyro's head by force to make him see.
And once again Spyro turn inti corrupted, by his own SON?!

"Thanks Sapphira"

"No problem honey~" Sapphira reply with evil passionate smile...

---
A little ugly...for this chapter...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:34:19 23/09/2012 by Youla
#159 Posted: 12:21:43 23/09/2012
This chapter is shorter than Cp. 31... -.-"
What happen? You need to refill your imagination? Lolz~ smilie
---
#160 Posted: 08:50:54 26/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Maybe...
Good to know you want to comment...
#161 Posted: 12:39:33 26/09/2012
Why you never reply me?
---
#162 Posted: 09:32:52 27/09/2012 | Topic Creator
What reply?
I'm really busy, with my own business and my school business...
#163 Posted: 02:39:47 29/09/2012
When you'll continue this story?
---
#164 Posted: 23:21:22 30/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Sorry if you wait So long...

Chapter 34 |Death...

Cyro leads his father, maybe his "GENERAL?" back to the west kingdom. They cross valley of Avalar. Spyro look around the place, and suddenly an emotion shown on his face, somekind of sad face...

"What are you looking at!!!" Cyro shout, but Spyro isn't listening. So no other choice than take deeper control of Spyro mind. Spyro's eye blink darker a second. Then they keep flying.
"No hasty needed, they must be resting now..." Sapphira say.

The night is set when they come. Luckily, each have dark colour, Cyro dark grey, and Sapphira dark red. However, what they were expected is true. They are resting, but not sleeping. With a simple distracting tactic, Spyro, who commanded by Cyro dash quickly in front of the cave. Which startled all of them when they chitchatting. Youla and Samgon go outside to check, Denragon and Raven stay inside, and Cynder wait them at the cave's mouth. Youla and Samgon get deeper in the forest. With Youla leaf green scale, it's hard for them to trap her. What seen is Samgon's dark green, almost green and brown mixed scale. Cyro command Spyro to assassinate Youla. He and his love, Sapphira will take Samgon.

Cyro wait slowly, taking risk if Samgon is turning back or not... He wait, but he couldn't control his breath. Samgon feels the pressure, but he pretend normally. When the pressure is getting faster, Samgon slam the ground, a rock formed, and Samgon tail-spin that rock, which shattered and dash like bullet.
Lucky for Cyro, it all hit the tree where he hides. As expected Samgon turn to see Youla since they going separated.

Meanwhile...
Youla walking, and blending with the leafs around the low tree and high grass. And suddenly she step on branch, Spyro quickly take reaction zap thunder to Youla, and shock her out of her consciousness. Then Spyro summoned an earth, circling Youla, and likely suck Youla into the ground, slowly.
When Samgon comes, he found nothing. As expected he ran back to warn the other. Cyro alternative plan is working as schedule. They approach from above, when Samgon already enter the cave, Cyro command Spyro to lock the cave by block the exit with earth element. Doing it as thick as possible. Since this use earth element, Samgon can break it... but it takes time. So they already flee, carrying Youla which previously squeezed out of breath. They quickly go to their alternative base, NightMoon island. This time Cyro and Spyro collaborate to change the defense mechanism. And now they make the island only appears when the sun reaches it's highest point, and only last for 30 minutes.

After breaking the stone, Samgon and Cynder, just two of them, take Dark Realm as the first attempt. Samgon found something different there...
"It's so dark here"

"Really? I've seen darker" Cynder said.

"How we gonna find my lov~ ehm, Youla if we can't find ourselves" Samgon said that because he can't even see his own green-brown scale...

"Relax, a wind user can see in the dark through the wind flow. Even your breath, I can see it..."Cynder explain, while they walking between trees, roots and branches.

"Whoa! Watch that" Samgon warn Cynder about spiky rock, sharp enough to pierce dragon paw.

"Thanks, you can sense that with your earth ability right? That's what my love do"

"Her loves? Owh, my grandpa, Spyro" Samgon amaze how Cynder manage to hold in cheer while her husband is in dark. Even she had her element by exposure of darkness, but she didn't let the darkness take over, she's too strong to lose her self.
And suddenly, Samgon trip down by a rock.
"Umm, I didn't see that"

"You Okay?" Cynder keep walking, sorta leaving Samgon a little behind, but suddenly a vine stuck and warp in her neck.
*Chocked*"Help" Cynder voice faded.
Samgon dashes and put his claw in use, saving his grandma's life.

"What's with that? I though wind can see it all" Samgon confuse.

*Gasp*"Didn't...see that...dunno why" Cynder still gasping and recover her voice.

They keep going, without chatting... They have their focused on where they going. But still, a lot of obstacles that easy to evade when it can be seen, still get them. Again and again, until a voice, more like yelling voice heard...

"Stop!!!" after that voice heard, both see a small yellow orb is getting closer. And it talk to them, warn them...
"Looking for Spyro, careful, cause Spyro is looking for you. Watch out or DEATH will come..."

-----
A spiritual yellow orb has mysteriously come to them...
Can you guess what is that? Wait till the next chapter...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:28:11 01/10/2012 by Youla
#165 Posted: 12:08:38 02/10/2012
Nice... But, I wonder about the Yellow Orb...
---
#166 Posted: 10:01:23 03/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Just tell what you have in your mind... Straightly....
It may correct
#167 Posted: 16:12:47 06/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 35 |Reunion... Bad Ones...

"Sparx!!!" Cynder shout.

For the first time after an eternity, an adult dragoness manage to reunion with dragonfly, he still glow as bright as he used to, but there's a beard can be seen...
"Love the new look eh?" he rub his beard like an old wise man.

"Who's this little dragon?" Sparx whisper to Cynder ear.

"Oh, this little cute dragon is Samgon, my grandchild"

"Cute?!"

"Hey, dude"

"Hello...Umm...grandpa Sparx"

That call just clicked in Sparx ear...
"Oh ho ho... Grandpa Sparx... oh you're right Cynder, he is CUTE" Then Sparx continue laughing.
When he finish laughing...

"Shouldn't we get going?"

"Oh right" and for the first time, Sparx give himself to be called 'lantern'.
They keep walking and go deeper. With Sparx's help...stay the same, just less scratch they got.
At certain point, Samgon felt a bad feeling, his brown scale looks pale...
"Dude you Okay?"

"I...am, Grandpa Sparx" Samgon answer heard weak, then he collapse. Before any of his body side slam the ground, Cynder already catch him with pile of cloud, just like Youla's made.

15 minutes pass

"You okay?" Sparx ask.

Samgon open his eye slowly, when he up, he shakes his head and look around. He saw Cynder watch out. They are behind of familiar bushes to Samgon.
"Where are we?"

"Sshhh" Sparx hush, "we are in front of Dark Realm gate.

"Owh..." Samgon grunting...his mind filled with many things.

"You okay?" Cynder ask...

"Yeah, I'm sure I'll be okay this time" Samgon say with clearer voice.
"This time there's a guard again" Samgon said, due to his third visit and the second times with guard.

"What's this? They use wolf to guard. How wolf want to work for them" Cynder said. And suddenly Sparx eye got to one wolf who looking at moon. Then a dark grey dragon come and stab him with some needles, and the wolf back on again.

"Oh, I get it. They didn't work for them, they forced to work for them" Sparx explain.

"You mean?"Samgon ask.

"It's not just wolf, it's a werewolf, wait, wait, lemme show you" Sparx try to find some wolf who about to get it's consciousness.
"Uhh..." Sparx didn't find any...
"Next time...let just continue..."

"Ready?" Cynder ask, she perform a move, more like diving to the ground beneath them. The land darker a bit due to shadow power.
Then Samgon follow and dive using his earth power.

"How bout me?" Sparx ask.
Samgon pop out and hush Sparx, bring him in the ground too.

They sneak all the way in...
"Okay, we're in" Cynder bail out. Followed by Samgon. He gasp and his face pale...
"What's wrong?" Cynder ask.

"Grandpa Sparx farts..." Samgon answer, and Sparx whistling slowly...

Cynder just stare at Sparx, seeing his old habit haven't leave him. Then they continue their trek, Samgon leads since he know the way. Every wolf pass they hide, and Cynder use her shadow element to cover Sparx's glow. And they take out werewolf guard if necessary. And Then he found a door, similar to first time he come here, the door to the test lab...
In front of the door, there's a necklace, Samgon ask for Sparx help and he start examine the necklace.
"It's Youla's, but why there's a blood on it?"

---
No one knows why there's blood on Youla's blood. Did the blood belongs to her? Or it was somedragon else?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:45:16 07/10/2012 by Youla
#168 Posted: 16:48:05 13/10/2012
Quick! Continue this story!
---
#169 Posted: 16:44:48 14/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 36 |Lost Something That Forever Yours...

"Why there's blood on Youla's necklace?" Samgon ask. That what makes Youla So happy, it's from her mother. A platinum material used to make the chain, and Ruby placed on the gems frame which formed from gold and platinum. It's oerfect for Youla. It looks oerfect for her. Seeing this make Samgon sad, what he think is the worst is start getting make sense.

"That can't be good, let just check it" Cynder suggest. She try to open the door, but it's locked.
Sparx had some brilliant idea, he slip both of his tiny little hand to the keyhole and start trying.

*Clack*
"O Yeah, I did it" Sparx said excited.

"C'mon the door open now, let's sneak in" Cynder command.

"Okay" answer Samgon weakly, after that he wear the necklace around his neck and follow Cynder...

When the door open, Samgon see Youla's body disembarked by 2 giant grey dragons, who he had see the silhouette on the volcano before in the east kingdom. He shake in creative fear and sadness. Imagining his mate for life die just like that. Then a sound heard...
"Samgon, Samgon, you okay dear?"

"Youla?" Samgon thought.

"C'mon man, snap out of it" a very bright spark glow very bright in front of Samgon eyes.

"You okay?"

"Wha~ Oh I'm okay, So it was you Cynder..." soon Samgon realize that he just see illusion. But it seems so real...

"Shall we continue?" Cynder ask in low voice.

"Okay" Samgon voice shake, Cynder know he doesn't able to continue this, but he will suicide if he doesn't come to see his mate...
Once they enter, a big curtain block their vision. It just a flashing flame-like light. Samgon is beside Cynder, who open the curtain. Samgon expect better than his illusion, but what he see reality is worst. It's not just disembarked, it also burned. Samgon can still see some piece from Youla's orang hide.

"Looking for your girlfriend eh?" the first dragon said.

"Asou...You!!!" after all it's Asou and Denstery, after given power...

"Me? What's with me?" Asou mock.

"Watch this" Denstery point to Youla ashes, and spit at him, after that he step on it and say...
"Hey, your boyfriend is here...Mwa ha ha ha..."

Without thinking Samgon run back to the curtain.
"What's the matter? You can't take it anymore?" Asou mock again.

"Samgon...wait!" Cynder shout. And Sparx already hide behind some drawer looks particular in ordinary lab. Cynder open the curtain, and...she see no one...just a hole...
Suddenly...

"DIE!!!" Samgon burst out from the ground and do uppercut on Asou. By reflex Denstery is rushing to Samgon, but something beyond expectation is happening. Cynder just wink her paw and a dark energy shot from her paw and knock Denstery back few feet. Denstery growl, and mad tone, getting for revenge.

Meanwhile, Asou get up and face Samgon. He burst a flame toward Samgon...
"So it's you who burnt my sweet huh?!"
When Denstery up for another flame burst, Samgon summon earth boulder and smash it, leaving a crack and make the boulder shaped like a moon. That makes the flame back to Denstery. He knocked out once again.
This time Samgon trap him...totally. not just paws and feet, this time a whole body. Leaving his head...
"Now...you...DIE!!!" Samgon step on him just like Denstery step on Youla ashes. But his step make the ground move, he crack Denstery's both wings. He may can't fly for a time, or maybe permanently.

Now back with Cynder, she easily fight Denstery. She is master of dark element, and also can use magic. She can teleport to avoid Asou hit easily. She make Desntery exhausted. For the finishing move, she flick his both paws like grabbing Fenstery's shoulder in meaning to lock him. And then, from her iron tail turned into dark cloud. To his leg, included her bracelet, and finally her head. The dark cloud enter Denstery's body, So it's like Cynder possessed Denstery body now. She destroy killing him from inside. When Denstery beaten up already, Cynder bail out, and he collapsed.

"Now...let me finish them both..." Samgon shows wild face. He trap Denstery and move him beside Asou. Asou just can shout...
"No!!! You can't kill me!!!"

"Shut Up!" Samgon pound his face. Denstery just breath hard.
Samgon intending to crush their body...when a voice heard...
"Stooopppp!!!" a ruby-like light flow from Youla's ashes to Samgon dark green scale on his chest...and Samgon out from his consciousness. Sparx who just peek, now out from his hiding. He and Cynder watch confusedly on Samgon...

---
Message for my brother, the story line is okay right?
What happen next? Bet you all can know from the last paragraph...
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:29:52 17/11/2012 by Youla
#170 Posted: 07:19:54 15/10/2012
It's okay...
But, I want you to explain me about this...
Quote:
Cynder just wink his paw and a dark energy shot from her paw and knock Denstery back few feet.

Is that Cynder's paw or Denstery's paw?
---
#171 Posted: 09:03:17 15/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Oh...sorry...
#172 Posted: 16:17:15 18/10/2012 | Topic Creator
My story line always the second version of my brother...
---
Chapter 37 |Mission Incomplete...

Cynder check his heartbeats...
"How was it?" Sparx approach slowly...

"No sign..." Cynder sighing. She carry Samgon all the way back to Mysterious forest, back where the other is waiting...

"Wait..." Sparx see something sparkling...
"What's that?" Sparx use his muscle...maybe...to open the chest.
What inside is surprising...a platinum bow with machalite-material knife on each bow's...that's the strongest ore as Cynder know. But she didn't see any arrow...and other thing he see, there's a crafting on the bow bar (the spot where you hold the bow with you left hand). The crafting says...
"Youla, hmm, seems I've hear that somewhere..." he thinking, and accidentally she look are Samgon.
"Oh, that's why we come here, to rescue Youla...now, let's go home"

"Okay"

Meanwhile...Flashback...
After Cynder, Sparx and Samgon leave, Denragon already feels something worst is happening...
Raven try to calm him down, seems work a little, they trouble to sleep with Muelfor and Aluoy lullaby...
It help, it was wonderful dream for Denragon. He dream about Samgon defeating the dragon who controlling his sister before. When the lullaby stop, he just realize, his sister nowhere to be seen...
He start worrying, and the battle turned too, Cynder got pinned down, Samgon captured with his wing broken, worse than his wing that time, thing just getting worse and worse so he wake up...all sweating...
By the time he awake, Cynder is in her way home, carrying Samgon and Youla's bow in her tail...

Denragon already told Raven everything he see in his dream. Raven just confuse, Denragon is such a dreamer... Muelfor and Aluoy are catching a fish in the river, and Xentor, who always wake late, now still...sleeping.
Now Denragon needs some fresh air, he go outside and accidentally see Cynder and...SAMGON in her paws?!
"What the~" Denragon thought...

When Cynder lands Denragon approach her and Sparx. First he make sure Samgon is alive...
"Hoi!!! Samgon!!! Wake up!" he pause a little, when he about to ask Cynder, Cynder's face already show sad feeling. But he keep asking it...
"Cynder...is he?"

"Yes..." silent happened...
The other (Raven, Muelfor, and Aluoy) already know this...

"Then, where's Youla?" tears start dropping...
Cynder shakes her head...

Sniff, sniff... then Denragon start crying...
"Honey..." Raven tey to comforting...

"NO!! Get off me... my friend... no...my brother, you've been like, no been a real brother to me... DON'T LEAVE ME!!!" the cries continue...

"Would this cheer you up?" Cynder give the bow to Denragon...

"Oh...my sister bow" Denragon hold it tight...
"I'll use this bow in the name of you, sister..." he rise the bow high...
"And Samgon, I'll remember you...always..."

---
What's this, Samgon deaths...really and Youla...wait the next episode...
#173 Posted: 17:23:47 26/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 38 |Mission Complete...

Nobody knows...if actually Cynder complete the mission, to rescue Youla. Nobody say that rescue Youla's body, in fact nobody give that task, it just what Samgon wants...

Samgon wakes up...he feel little tingly with his body. And present for Samgon is, Youla is in his body, the cause of tingly feeling, and she hasn't awake yet. About Samgon, he surprised, why he is covered by white cloth, just like when someone dies. Samgon directly get up, gasping hard. He doesn't realize Denragon is beside him, Samgon was about to shout I'm not DIE yet! when Denragon already ran outside, screaming scared...
"Samgon's dead body waking!! He is a mummy dragon now...HELP!!"

Same as old Denragon...childish... Samgon say in his mind...

Meanwhile...Xentor is examining the bow alone, with his own excitement and amazement...

In outside, while Raven and two other wolf preparing for the burial...
"You kidding? Then why we doing this?" Muelfor said, a little disagreement tone...

"But this is serious...Samgon waking!!!" Denragon teasing...

When they all try to believe Denragon's word, they all heading to the cave.
Meanwhile, Samgon is trying to get up with entire weird and tingly feeling in his body. He go out, open the curtain while Raven, Muelfor and Aluoy close to leaf curtain made...

Awkward moment...

*Gasp hard*"Kyaa.." Raven run to hide in Denragon backside...
Aluoy passed out directly in place...
"C'mon, get up..." Muelfor take his teeth carefully to Aluoy's soft side of the neck, he drag her away from Samgon.

Only Cynder, and Sparx who didn't get away, even thou, Sparx still hide behind Cynder. Because they two the only witness if strange phenomena happened that make Samgon passed out at the first place...
The tingling feeling still occurred, it just getting tingly...

"Hey, Denragon, help me get Youla's bow please? And one arrow, just one okay?" Cynder ask calmly...

Denragon just nodded and follow Cynder's instruction. He ask Xentor politely to Xentor and also tell him, Samgon is back... After few second he's back with arrow and one piece of arrow. And Xentor too.

Once Samgon see that bow with machalite blade, Youla start waking inside his body.
"Uh...what is this?" Samgon ask...when suddenly the scale in his right eye crack and collapse,turned into orange scale like Youla's, and his eye turn into just like Youla's eye...
"Oh, my bow..." Samgon said it through Youla's voice, with happy tone.

!! Everyone surprised.

Then Samgon hold the bow likely archer, and more likely with Youla style. He pick the arrow and pull the string. When Samgon release it, the arrow fly very fast, everyone who just see Samgon with bow for the first time is surprised, including Xentor, but not including Cynder and Sparx. The arrow fly across the sky just like it been shot by an expert.
He look around for more arrow, but he can't find any. He directly stomp the ground and that time too a stone-made arrow pop out from the ground straight to his paw, it's ready to use arrow. He aim for an innocent passing bird, and. . .the arrow cut through the air and. . .it HIT!
Another arrow release as he stomp the ground, just like reloading. The arrow hit the falling dead bird body again. Just when the arrow hit, Samgon regain his own body. Looks like Youla didn't take full control of his body, she never think about stomping to create stone arrow, she never been earth user...
"What happen?" Samgon drop the bow, it hit rock, clanking metal sound heard. Seems killing Samgon...
"Aarrghhh...ugh! Uhh..." and Samgon just passed out.
Everyone who had seen his performance is surprised a lot, and also shock again, why suddenly he is shouting, grunting like he is hurting... Cynder check his neck...
"Lucky...this time there's a pulse..." Cynder sighing, know Samgon alive this time...
"Let's out him back to his room, so he can rest peacefully"

"Okay, let's do it" Raven say. Muelfor still try to wake Aluoy, so he didn't help. First Denragon run to the room, take the leaf-bed that Samgon used to sleep. He hold the head part, Cynder right side and Raven left side. The balancing so Samgon wouldn't feel aside. While walking, all eye focused in Samgon left eye, some of the scale turned into orange just like Youla's.
Suddenly a voice heard...
"Okay, I'm back to my room" Xentor said with curious and excited face.
In Samgon's room in the cave, everybody stay there to accompany him. Muelfor carry Aluoy time Denragon's room to do more comforting for Aluoy.
They all glad Samgon still alive, but is he weak Samgon?

---
What's this, is Samgon have timed live? Stay on in this page...see ya soon smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:21:34 05/11/2012 by Youla
#174 Posted: 15:27:56 27/10/2012
Um... Did you forget 'y' on the last sentence?
---
#175 Posted: 00:29:18 28/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Oh...yeah...
I'll edit later...
Later
Done... smilie smilie
#176 Posted: 13:01:30 01/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Umm...
Sorry about this...
If you guys ever check the 27th chapter...
You may seems it's doubled...
So the next chapter would be 40...
#177 Posted: 18:27:36 02/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 40 |2 in 1

It's not weak Samgon, he just not ready with another soul enter there...

Well, the next morning, Samgon's right eye already orange scaled, smoother than the green scale, just like Youla. Now his left front leg start to turning orange too. Start from the knee...
And then Samgon wake, another tingling feeling. He yawn and stretch his body, beside, he see Denragon is waking too...

"Hey, morning Den, how's your sleep?" Samgon still ask him with his original voice, but the way he look him, his right eye make Denragon instantly completely wake. He stare Denragon just like Youla stare at him...
"What?"

"Nothing..." Denragon said...
"Let's get something to eat..."

"Okay" Samgon stand and go out first...

Seems Samgon haven't realize about Youla. Samgon see Raven at the river side, she seems try to catching some fish.
"Hi Raven..." Samgon gives slide after that...

And Same with Denragon, Raven stare Samgon due to his right eye is exactly Youla's. His eye completely turn into Youla's eye...

"Uh...C'mon, why is everybody give me that look?" Samgon exclaim...

Then Cynder show up, carrying his bow. This bow actually wake Youla up, seems there's a connection between Youla and this...
His front leg is moving to take that bow, while the body is still controlled by Samgon, he see what his left leg doing...
Samgon eye widened...
"Gah...what have gotten into me...!"

With reflex Youla speak, but it could only heard by Samgon...
"Hey, it's me...it's okay"

"Youla?!" Samgon babbling alone, looks like a crazy dragon...

"Yes, it's me dear..."

"Oh, sweetie, I miss you so much...but..." Samgon pause a little...

"What is it dear?" Youla curious.

"Why...you...are...inside my body?"

The other, only Denragon, Raven and Cynder witness this. They three know that Samgon is starting to realize that Youla is inside him. An awkward moment...
In a sudden they two arguing...Samgon head heated with voice and he couldn't help and he just dive his head into the water. When he's cool enough, he lift up, an accidentally his face reflected by the water. Seeing his new face make him...touched...
"Hey, Youla...check this out..."

Then Youla take control of the eye...she too, surprise in this face...

While they two enjoying the new look, suddenly Youla feel hungry...
"Dear...I'm hungry..."

"Yeah...me too" Samgon answer...he is fouled hungry because he had to share his belly with Youla.
And now...Youla take over the body...she pick up the bow, with Samgon help, an arrow formed from the ground below. Then she shot over ten birds in no time...
She give Denragon two, Cynder three...because she is an adult dragoness and Raven two. The size of the bird is almost same as an eagle. Youla shot more bird, until they got total of six bird. The other three find each spot to enjoy the food.

Out from prediction...Muelfor and Aluoy plus Xentor just come out from the cave, so Samgon shoot total of six for them.
Remembering old time, Samgon which already control his body again flew up high. Using his new power to create a bed from cloud, Youla is happy seeing this. While chatting in mind world, Samgon keep eating six eagle-sized birds. Actually, Samgon still hungry, but Youla say no, she afraid Samgon will get fat...

Then the day passed with practicing combat skill. Samgon is trying his new power so he can master it Well. Also training his arching skill. Without realized, the area in his left knee to the toe already turned into orange scaled...and now, the right wing start turning into sky-blue from the in-side wing membrane...

A moment from that, Xentor came in...
"Hey, Samgon, I want to go on a little journey, could you handle the situation for a while?" Xentor already orepared with a pouch.

"Okay" Samgon said, "Be careful out there" Youla said.

"Uh...okay, I'll say goodbye to the other..." and Xentor left the cave.

---
Keep in touch, something surprising in the next Chapter
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:15:59 13/11/2012 by Youla
#178 Posted: 02:48:04 05/11/2012
Nice story, but... I wonder about Samgon's vision if one of his eye turned to your eye... Lolz~ smilie
---
#179 Posted: 14:28:17 05/11/2012 | Topic Creator
It feels funny...
I imagining using someone eye when I read your posting...
First, just imagine you wear soft lens only one eye...
And I warn you...even the retina is different...
Right blue sky, and left orange...doesn't mean the other eye twitching crazily..
#180 Posted: 07:01:40 06/11/2012
Lolz~ smilie
---
#181 Posted: 15:16:50 13/11/2012 | Topic Creator
A little edit at the end of Chapter 40, please read it for a while...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:44:20 17/11/2012 by Youla
#182 Posted: 18:41:32 17/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Sorry, a warning for you guys, this chapter will be very long...if you want to stop, better stop before the battle...
Chapter 41 |Reunion Once Again...

The next day, Samgon train to control his new wind power, as well as Youla. When it comes to her turn, she train to master the earth power. The other has each business, each has each place to mind each business, only Cynder who lie down near the east woods and enjoys the beauty of the nature.

Cynder keep watching the wood, but actually she is trying to look the sky in the east kingdom, the place Where she share most of her memory with Spyro. Suddenly a shadow of a dragon show up. Very similar and fit to Spyro figure...
But it is, it's Spyro, he looks weak...
*Gasp*
"Honey..." Cynder stood and dash to his direction, she manage to catch his shoulder.

"Oh Cynder... ..." and Spyro passed out.

The other come and try to help. As usual Muelfor and Aluoy always come with the leaf bed. Denragon and Raven help Cynder carry Spyro. Meanwhile, Samgon think to help carrying, but Cynder think otherwise, she want to pick up some berries and herbs. A little fight over mind happened, the body is passing out, but then, at the end Samgon let Youla borrow his body again. So, Youla still doing adaptation to her new body, although it's not designed to do quick maneuver.

Then, back to Spyro...
Cynder try to comfort Spyro while waiting Youla to get some medicine. She push her wind power further to keep Spyro comfortable...then Spyro open his eyes...

"Honey..."Spyro said weakly...

"Yes?" Cynder answer...

"When I get back to health later, will you do me one favor?"

"Sure thing, what is it...?"

"Can I borrow your power? Four of them"

*!!!* Cynder shocked...
"Okay, but be quick...as you know...I'm exposed to that element. When it pulled out from me, I'll die soon"

"I'll be quick, I promise..."

Then Youla is back...
"Oh, Hey kid, I believe we have met before, but, has something happen to you?" Spyro see something different, so he speak to Youla, in Samgon's body.
Youla keep silent...
"C'mon speak up, it's okay"

"Well, hello..." Samgon, who is a male dragon, speak up with female dragon voice, with Youla's voice...
Spyro's eye just widened.

"I'll tell you later honey" Cynder say.

"Well, indeed it's and interesting story" Denragon add.

"We do Same reaction as you seeing him this first time" Raven add more.

"Except me..." Sparx said.

"Huh?!" Spyro trying to remember that voice.

"It's me dude"

"Hey, glad to see you Sparx...with your new..."

"What?"

"Stylish beard"

"Thanks, you know what, you look lighter than the last time I saw you. You have grown into strong dragon dude..." Sparx return with another compliment.
While they too chit chatting, Youla is working on the herb and berries, and just that time, they both realize, they has unmatched front leg.
"Cool..." Samgon and Youla said that together. Then, they keep working on the medicine...luckily there is Samgon's right hand used to mash the berries, and the claw from Cynder left hand used to slash the herb.

So, when they finish, Youla ask Spyro permission to examine his body. Spyro nodded, so Youla begin. She found out that the wound is closing. Cynder eye widened.
Youla and Cynder found that friendship make life better. Several hours later, Spyro is good as new. He still have joke left with Spyro, Cynder know, this is the real Spyro...
When she found Spyro done, she approach him...
"Oh, I better go" Sparx said.

"Hi honey..." Spyro welcome Cynder, with his glance...

"Hi, actually, what are my powers for?" Cynder ask in relax face.

"I want to take my revenge to the one who use me..."

"You serious?"

Spyro just give Cynder another glance, with that Cynder believe. So she concentrate, and slowly, multicolored aura moving from Cynder toward Spyro. Cynder breath hard after that...

"I'm kidding" Spyro said.

"What?!" Cynder ask again.

"I'm kidding" Spyro said in same tone, he like possesed again and then start attacking Cynder. First he tackle Cynder's leg with his tail. Cynder can only shriek and shout help. The other coming, trying to help, but Spyro freeze them all. Raven froze, Muelfor and Aluoy too, but Cynder manage to evade it. Denragon, he hit by the iceberg on his chin. Then Samgon come...
"Denragon, you okay?" with Samgon voice.

"I am Bro, it's been a while since we fight like this" Denragon seems excited.

Spyro couldn't stand a chit chat, he begin by attacking Samgon, with his earth power. Then Spyro dash forward Samgon, Samgon evade by build up earth wall. Spyro couldn't brake so he hit and dazed, Denragon attack him by dash forward him. Spyro just pushed back. Now Spyro attacking Denragon, he fly and dash toward Denragon.
Denragon try to block it with his front leg, and his wing...but Spyro deliver hard impact that break of his defend and knock him out. Denragon passed out, so Samgon is in danger.

Meanwhile, Cynder try to flee silently. She manage to do it, so she try to sneak around and pick up Youla's bow in Xentor's room...
"Where is it...Where is it!!"

Then, something shining catch Cynder sight.
"Yes!"
She clean up the thing such as scroll, book and other thing that block the way. Finally when she pulled out that shining thing...
"Oh my, by the dragon ancestor!! It just the blade..."

"Arrgghh" Cynder hear Samgon screaming, she go out and she see Samgon's tail stomped. She with gesture, telling him to try to escape, and she'll give the dual machalite knife.
Samgon use his earth power to knock Spyro back and free his tail from Spyro's feet.
With high speed, Samgon tackle his both front leg, so he bend, then use it to jump and catch the knife. Well, Samgon catch it, but he doesn't know what to do...
Spyro recovered and charge toward Samgon, he try to hit it with his wing...
Suddenly, Youla take over, blocking his wing with the knife and cause little scratch.
"Youla?!"

"Don't worry, it's my part with these knife"
As Spyro try to land more hit, what he got is hurting himself. So Spyro try using range attack.
"Not good" Youla say.
She keep leaping to avoid his attack, and sometimes teleport using wind magic if necessary...
"Found it!!" Cynder shout.

"Just throw it!!" Youla shout back.

As asked, Cynder throw it. And she thought "Are they aren't tired keep changing?"

With right calculation, Youla jump and attach that two blade into it's right place. When Spyro let out a breath of flame, Youla spin the bow, and the fire sucked. After that, Youla prepare a bow from the ground, and shot it to Spyro. It miss, lucky for him. She shot another, but this time Spyro block using wind power.
"Oh, I forgot"

The next arrow using wind, so she can fired it rapidly. Again and again, giving him no time to create earth shield. The arrow keep coming until one hit his chest. This hit stun him, and a blue sky aura seen, going back to Cynder.
"Yeah..." Cynder happy.

"Don't be so happy first" Spyro grunt, he shot a lighting toward Cynder.

"Uh Oh..."

"Cynder! Watch ou~……"

"...Where is she...?" Spyro grunt again.

Youla deliver more and more arrow, this is an opportunity since Spyro is guardless looking for Cynder. It hit...and the battle continue...

Who will win...keep on touch with it, next Chapter is coming soon...!!

---
I have to split it in two part, it's so exciting write, when I realize I just type this much...
Sorry, but this chapter must be read in one piece...
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 02:57:54 24/11/2012 by Youla
#183 Posted: 14:22:46 23/11/2012
Wait, you should look carefully about this chapter...
Quote:
"I'm kidding" Spyro said in same tone, he like possesed again and then start attacking Cynder. First he tackle Cynder's leg with his tail. Cynder can only shriek and shout help. The other coming, trying to help, but Spyro freeze them all. Raven froze, Muelfor and Aluoy too, but Cynder manage to evade it. Then Samgon come...
"Denragon, you okay?" with Samgon voice.

What happen to Denragon until Samgon say that?
---
#184 Posted: 02:47:31 24/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Oh my God...that's terrible...
Let me make it clear, read that section once again...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:48:54 24/11/2012 by Youla
#185 Posted: 03:12:47 24/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 42 |Epic Battle

(Rescue Part)

Well, Cynder teleport using her wind power she just retrieve back to behind a tree...sadly, the thunderbolt still hit her on the right shoulder. She sneak up again to rescue Samgon's other friend. First she go toward Muelfor, just a little shake wake him. And Muelfor directly run to Aluoy, that not far from him, he wake Aluoy with touch her cheek with his nose and rub it gently soft.
"C'mon Aluoy, we need safe place..." Muelfor said.

"Ugh...Muelfor, I think my leg..." then she show her right rear leg.

"My God..." Cynder said.
Without wasting more time, Muelfor pack Aluoy in his back. Truth is, Muelfor feels heavy but with love, it's nothing...
"Cynder, what's that?" Aluoy use her nose to point Cynder's right shoulder.

"You too Cynder?" Muelfor ask...

"Yes but..."

"Just stay with Aluoy, I'll save the other"
When they get to the river...
"Careful, careful...you okay Aluoy?"

"Yes, thanks, you're my hero..." then she lick Muelfor cheek.
Then Muelfor go find Denragon. His wing seen behind some bushes, it's full of scratch. When Muelfor get to him, now he see, why Denragon wing full of scratch. Seems he try to protect Raven, Raven is under Denragon's wing.
"Hey Denragon...!" Muelfor try to wake him.
But, Raven wakes first...
"Uhh...my head..." then she see Denragon's wing above her.
"Oh Denragon..."

"Ehm"

"Sorry Muelfor"

"Wake him, we need to get to safe place"

"Okay" as instructed, Raven wake him...
"Hey, wake up...
Arrgghh!"
Out of patience, Raven shock him with thunder, but she still manage to control the voltage.
"Aaiiii..." Denragon shocked.

"Huh?!" Spyro look the bushes. Youla that aim his chest with earth arrow is distracted. She keep watching Spyro, but what she got is Spyro using earth power to bounce Muelfor up and land in front of him...
He pick Muelfor up and lock his hand. Muelfor try to bite one of his paw...
"Nah ah a... don't be naughty little puppy" Muelfor's poison power isn't working...
Spyro look at Muelfor eye, slowly possessing him.

Meanwhile, Denragon left wing is hurt, protecting Raven from the ice impact, but he know they must go to safe place. He guess it's near the river. Sneaking there, and bingo Aluoy and Youla is there...

The possessing is completed...Muelfor eye turned dark...
"Go find the other..." Spyro command. Muelfor nodded and growl, then he go. Youla tries to stop it, but Spyro stop it, so the battle just keep going.
When Muelfor arrive, everybody can directly see what's wrong with Muelfor. Raven who is the one that can still battle, stand against him. However, Aluoy shout from behind...
"Stop!! Let me..."

"But you're hurt" Raven keep watching Muelfor while talking.

"Trust me..."

"Hope you know what you doing..."

"Don't make same mistake like me..." Cynder add while lying on ground and do with some herb that can be found there.
With 3 legs, Aluoy stand against Muelfor.
The battle begin with Muelfor leap and tackle Aluoy to the ground, he pinned her down to ground. But the battle ended with Aluoy showing affection to Muelfor, she stretching her head, and manage to kiss Muelfor. The dark power start fading away, until it's gone. Muelfor snap out and see what is he doing...
"Oh my...I'm sorry Aluoy..."

"Don't worry, you're still my hero..." then Aluoy lick his nose, and then they lick each other with passion and affection...
Now Raven get what Aluoy mean, strength sometime lose against feeling...

Now everybody rescued, time to beat Spyro...

---
It'll continue with the amazing battle part. Don't split this part, read it both together...
#186 Posted: 17:41:22 01/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 42 |Epic Battle

(Battle part)
Spyro keep launching slashing attack with his tail. What could Youla possibly do? She just could dancing around with his bow to evade the attack. That if she lucky, usually it blocked or getting hit.
"Hey, Samgon...help me" Youla concentrate to speak with Samgon.

"Hey, you remember how he lost his wind power?"

"Yeah..."

"Now do the Same using earth"
Youla summon earth arrow and aim it at Spyro chest. Spyro knew this, he doesn't want to lose another power so he just keep launching attack. When he open, Youla shots the arrow, sadly it miss.
"Pathetic" Spyro grunts.

"What's that?"

"Sorry, haven't calculate arrow's weight" Youla smile and summon another arrow.

"But don't pull up to hard, it might kill him..." Samgon added.
Youla notice, she keeps aiming.

When Suddenly Spyro rises up an earth shield, and disappearing using Shadow power...
"Where did he go?" Youla turns her head left and right.

"Doesn't matter, just FLY!!"

"I still can't see him"
When a suddenly a giant teeth of shadow come from forward. Youla got scratched in his belly, because she lean right, otherwise she's okay, but the earth arrow dropped.

"Find another earth arrow" Samgon command.

"Okay"
Youla dash downward and crash the ground leaving a crack shaped arrow. But then her feet trapped.
"Mwa ha ha ha... you won't get away this time!" Spyro voice echoing.

Youla breaks the earth and fly upward.
"Now?" Her voice shows that she completely rely on Samgon.

"Put that bow and arrow back"

"You sure?"

"Yup, cause I need you to clean the cloud over there, shadow can't hide under light"
Youla got it, she cleans the cloud. The light shines over her face, and a dragon from shadow is grunting. Youla takes out bow and arrow, and shot with calculated power, and it hit Spyro's chest.

But, strangely, there are 2 other dragons beside Spyro.
"Oh help me darling..."

"Let me take over, I learn this when you still asleep" Samgon take over.
He goes to ground, prefer to fight on ground. He pull out both machalite knife and put the bow in his back.
"3 against 1, better you give up to us" Spyro said.

Samgon looks around for Cyro, luckily he is nowhere to see.
"Oh, Denstery, Asou, I've been waiting for this fight. You ready?" Samgon taunt them while spin and play around the knife.

Asou starts with bursting out a flame. Samgon uses wind to blow that fire out.
"Surprise?" and Samgon toss both knife and flap his wing. Now he is controlling the knife with his wind power, the knife floating around ready to dash when needed.
Samgon dashes forward and ready to do melee combat. He dash toward Spyro, the other two dragon block the way. Samgon uses his wind power to accelerate, and also he point both knife to both dragons. The knife pretty big, not big, but it's long, more likely a dagger.

Actually, the dagger just a bait. Both Asou and Denstery ready to defend, but Samgon pulls out the knife and pass them. He also gives Asou a sharp passing glance, Asou just realize, what make Samgon able to control the wind. It's like a revenge glance between Youla and Asou...

Samgon enhance the dagger with earth power, and then he slash Spyro's chest. Now he got earth power and take it all with him, it boost Samgon power, also suck all Spyro's power, he won't be able to use earth now.

Meanwhile, at the green zone...
"Umm, you Muelfor right? Can I borrow your element?" Cynder ask.

"Sure, anything else?"

"What, no, just that. And you must be Denragon, may I?"

"Sure"
Muelfor and Denragon know, Cynder borrow their element to help Samgon.

"Now Raven, take care the other"
Then, Cynder teleports near Samgon. That time, Samgon is moving fast as wind, incredibly fast, looks teleport all the time. Samgon manage to confuse Asou and Denstery, but when he about to slash Spyro in his arm, Spyro stares at him, scary smile.
In Samgon's vision, Spyro is big and muscular, fire circle around him. He scares, he lose his will to fight. When suddenly Cynder voice heard...
"Hey, look at me!! Get behind me!"

Samgon directly runs behind Cynder, like child get behind their mom when scared, but it is, only this time with grandma. Spyro keep giving, or using fear element to Cynder. This won't work with Cynder, she is the true holder of that element, she already immune.
"Samgon, take and use this" Cynder creates and gives shadow arrow to Samgon.

"I can't" Samgon just hold the arrow.

"What?!"

"Don't worry, I can!" Youla takes over again.
Cynder getting tired of this. From the dark power she got from Denragon, she try to posses Spyro. Now it's up to Youla to protect while Cynder is trying to posses the purple dragon. Youla put back the machalite dagger into it's original place, then she puts down the darkness arrow and use wind arrow and her dancing skill to fight Asou and Denstery. While Cynder is fighting against Spyro, Youla must be careful to not hit them both. Realizing this, they make the game harder, now they try to wake Spyro. Youla trap Asou with earth locking on his both legs then teleports to Denstery.

Feeling need help, Youla shout Raven name to come and help.
"Muelfor, take care of other..."
Then, Raven dash like a lighting.

"Yes?"

"Help me with Denstery, just use your lighting ability"

While Youla fight against Asou, and Raven against Denstery, Cynder made it. She is inside Spyro.

"Hello Darling..." that's what Cynder say when she breaks in.

"Please, save me..." Spyro beg for it. Cynder really work it out, dark Spyro didn't feel a thing.
Inside Spyro body, the real Spyro is prisoned, chained. Then and other version of Spyro, dark Spyro, is in the head, controlling the body. Cynder retrieve her power first before going to face dark Spyro. She go to Spyro chest, the main vault for power gems. She picks what she think is her power, then she go to Spyro's head, Where the main control room for the body...

Meanwhile, Cynder and Spyro must keep protected at all time, or otherwise, it will disturb the soul flowing on the body. Cynder's is okay, but Spyro's, it's in most critical time, since it has 3 souls flowing on it's body...

Cynder is ready to assassinate the dark Spyro. Since nobody can use element here, so Cynder can only use physic force. She sneak quietly toward dark Spyro.
Lucky for Cynder. Samgon, Raven and Muelfor really do their job. Disturbing Spyro, so Cynder can easily stab dark Spyro. She stab as hard as she could, with her iron sharp tail, her tail pierce through his back to his heart.
"Just as you know, we'll meet again...Mwa ha ha ha...!" the dark Spyro speak, the voice sounds like Malefor.

Cynder free Spyro and let he go alone to his head, while Cynder leave the body and return to her own.

And so, it's the end of the Epic Battle...

---
Hey, feel free to leave a comment...
Okay, just that...

---
I've post something on the first post, read it awhile...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:45:41 01/12/2012 by Youla
#187 Posted: 17:57:51 07/12/2012 | Topic Creator
I have another chapter here...this one you need to prepare yourself before you read it...

Chapter 43 |One Romantic and Painful Night

Dark Spyro was vanished into thin air, and Spyro back in control. He just passed out when he regain his sensing. He just felt a great pain on his back, no energy left for stood, or even open his eye. Cynder return Denragon's dark power, and use her own. She also return Spyro's power, earth, fire, ice and thunder. Cynder use his wind power to lift Spyro, and bring him to the new room in the cave that Samgon just make.
Each enter their room, resting after a battle with legendary dragon, Spyro the purple dragon, with each couple... Except for Samgon and Youla, one of them could just leave the other to take the body part, but they two still awake. They was spotted by Raven, who is up to drink some cold water.
"Not sleep yet?" Raven see them sitting on riverside a little faeces from her.

They shook head, meaning no.

"Well, you should sleep, get some rest"

They nodded.
Samgon took over, he miss the time he have with Youla. It's not fun that Youla is with him now, it's extra fun, but it's also painful deep in his heart. Youla may know what he think, but she can't, won't and never going to know deep in Samgon heart, either the same for Samgon. He pulls a rock from inside the river, and then use his wind power to slash the rock into half. The rock is pure, but the surface still rough, he use his wind power to polish the rock. And after the rock polished, he can see the reflection of himself. With the moon shine behind him. He stare at his face, he had to share it with Youla. It is cool, but it's ugly with the same time. He rise both of his hand, it is useful, and it's useless. He think about wind and earth power, it is strong, and it's also weak. After reading all Samgon thoughts, Youla begin to speaks up...
"My love, do you...want...to be not together with me?"

"No, not that, I want us to be together, but not this way"

"Why, isn't this great? We can be together forever..."

"But, what more? I miss our first kissing moment, maybe we won't able to do that again...

"..." Youla didn't speak up.

"Our swimming time, our adventure time. Or when we enjoy the view of sunset, who else will sit beside me..."

Youla keep silent. As Samgon begin to cry, thinking of his sweet moment, Youla want to comfort him, but what else can she do? Samgon feel his tear flowing through his cheek, and drop to rock beneath him.
Suddenly Spyro come out, Samgon and Youla haven't realize his presence. When he is close enough, he just know Samgon is crying.
"Hey, are you okay...?"

"No..." Samgon cry louder, so did Youla, she is crying inside, feeling the way Samgon feels. Samgon turns and hugs his grandpa. This is very late, and Spyro got his grandson crying in his hand. He leads him into his room...
"There, there. Now stop crying, would you talk about this with me in the morning?"

Samgon nod his head. Now Youla just realize, who can comfort her when she is sad? No one...
It was romantic night, but Samgon feels so painful in his heart... as well with You'll.
Before he realize, sleep has took over, now they sleep in Spyro's paw together with Cynder laying on Spyro's wing.

---
Hey, you know?
I was crying too when I write this chapter, I guess I pour all my emotion here...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:31:56 13/12/2012 by Youla
#188 Posted: 03:27:24 08/12/2012
Nice romantic story... Lolz~
---
#189 Posted: 17:09:50 08/12/2012 | Topic Creator
I retell what happen to me in this chapter, except for my partner is one body with me...
#190 Posted: 18:06:40 19/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 44 |Youla's Lead...

On the morning, Cynder and Spyro has daily "to do" list. They are the couple who get up the first. Cynder wake to take some physic exercise...
"Spyro, dear...wake--" Cynder stared at Samgon. Something is weird with Samgon...
"Spyro...quick! Wake up...!"

"Yes? I'm awake now..."

"Look at him..."
Cynder points her paw toward Samgon.

"What's wrong?"

"His face...and his whole body...back to normal..."

"What! Hey, Samgon!! Wake Up...!"

"Yes?"
Samgon woke already...

Spyro build up a block of ice, making it as a mirror...

"What...!"
Samgon surprised...
He try his wind power...it's not working...
"Youla?"

No answer...

"My God... Youla isn't here...we must find it..." Samgon say in harsh.

"But how...?"
Both ask...

"Grandpa, you can use that ice mirror again...a soul is visible by mirror, but it's not visible to our eye. And grandma... you can search through the wind pressure..."

"How about you?" Cynder ask Samgon.

"I'm through my feeling...I know how it feels when I'm close to her..."

And they three left without the other know...

First, they three split in three direction...but in the end, they meet again...on Avalar highland. The divider between west and east kingdom...

"I had no idea...where she is..so I join with Cynder when she pass through" Spyro report...

"I follow the wind pressure...and take me here..." Cynder's.

"Any famous place here? Something...something that life exist there, especially dragon's life?" Samgon ask...

"Oh, there is...our home, it's called City of Warfang" Spyro explain.

"Not only a dragon, there's a mole too" Cynder added.

"Okay, let's continue..."
While Samgon, Spyro and Cynder proceed through wind pressure, something is behind them. For exact, someone is behind them.
"Hey, they're moving" suspect 1.

"Can you keep up with us?" suspect 2.

"Don't worry" suspect 3, "were the best runner in our race" suspect 4.

"Okay, let's proceed"

Samgon and Cynder keep tracking and finally stop to rest in the city called Warfang. The other 4 stalker enter through the side gate and pick up each size hood, with excuse they know Spyro, he will pay for it.

"Hey, we're home...!" Spyro look around happily.

"Indeed" Cynder say with a smile smile.

"But I don't remember it's so quite here"

"Maybe you should check our home first..." while Cynder hides her smile.

Samgon whisper to Cynder...
"What's going on?"

"Today is special day..."

---
Okay, you can think all the possibly good and bad prediction...
And the surprises will be revealed tomorrow...
#191 Posted: 12:59:26 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Long chapter coming through...

Chapter 45 |Happiness...

"What's so special about today?" as Samgon ask while they heading to Spyro's home.

"Today is..." Cynder get close to Samgon's ear, "is my husband birthday..."

"Oww, so my grandpa..."

"Sshh, keep it down"

When they arrive at Spyro's home...
"Well, that's it for today, I'm pretty tired"

"Well, have a nice rest" Cynder leave Spyro alone in his room, and lead Samgon to a room where his father used to sleep there, Xelde.

"Whoa~" first impression accepted by Samgon, he really like the modelling...it's so him.

"Wait here...enjoy the room, just, don't make to loud voice, and don't come out" Cynder warn him with pretty serious face.
Samgon gulped, and nod. Cynder leave the room with happy smile......pretty similar to Youla's smile. Although Samgon just look at the window, enjoy the view and the breeze. He remember about the time he share his body with Youla. What's cool is he can use wind power, and the ugly, they can't be together, even they together technically...

Suddenly, a knocking sound heard. Samgon confuse whether to open it or not...
"It's me Cynder"
That way, Samgon say...
"Come in..."

Cynder is bringing friend, about her size.
"Well, Samgon, this is uncle Flame and aunt Ember"

"Howdy kid" Flame greet.

"So Cynder, this is your grandson eh? How cuteeee~~" Ember ran to Samgon side, and pinch his cheek.

"Ouw, hurt" Samgon muffler, since he can't use his cheek.

"Sshh, okay let's wait the other" Cynder said.

"Who are we waiting?" Flame ask.

"Of course honey, Cyril, Volteer and Terrador"

"Whoa, the four who train my grandpa..." Samgon eye widened...
"Cool!" Samgon shout in small voice.
"They who train my grandpa...except, for great grandpa Ignitus...who just not train, but risking his live..."

"Oh, such a clever boy" Ember back with Samgon's cheeks...
"You know so much about us..."

"Okay, enough with that, you just make my grandson cheeks red" Cynder said.

"Oh, don't be shy..."

"He isn't shy, you pinched his cheeks to hard..."

"Oh, I'm sorry little boy" Ember apologize, and rub his head...

"Well, dear, actually Ignitus haven't died yet..."

"So, why he didn't come grandma...?"

"He must watch this world, make sure we're okay, he is the chronicle now..."

"Cool...can we meet him?"

"Well, it depend..."

"On What?"

Suddenly Flame hear someone outside...
"Sshh quite, here he come" Flame whisper.

"Oww, stand still boy~" Ember said to Samgon...
"Light off"

*Click, thump thump thump~*
˝Surpri~...˝

"Ehh, it's us..."Terrador said.

Everybody was silence...awkwardly.
"Hi uncle Terrador" with big cheesy smile >>> smilie

"Hi, uh, I am Terrador, and you are?" Terrador confused.

"Sorry, this is my grandson, Samgon, from Xelde" Cynder introduce.

"Cute isn't?" Ember added.

"In that case, you must already know us..." Cyril said.
"So Cynder, will Xelde and Sheeva come?"

"Oh, my mom..." Samgon thought.

"I'm afraid not, they send me a later many years ago, said they are going on a mission to the far north kingdom, across Sabala ocean" Cynder explain.

"Hoo, that's pretty far" Cyril surprised.

"I got a little worry, it's been 15 years since then, but thanks to my Spyro. We both give Xelde and Sheeva really good training"

"Oh, I got stories to share too. It was a couple week ago......"
Meanwhile, as Volteer keep talking about his experience, Spyro waked due to how noisy Volteer.

"What with the noise?" Spyro walk half awake.

As Volteer keep talking, they don't hear Spyro approach the door. Then Spyro open the door.

Everyone give Spyro a stare, but Volteer not, cause he take sit where he isn't facing the door. Spyro too, he shocked, why is everyone here...

"Volteer, stop it..." Cyril whisper.

"Why I have too?!" Volteer answer.

Cyril move his eyeball to the left. And then Volteer check it...
"Uhh hello Spyro..." with cheesy smile.

"Hey, this is cool, everyone is here. What's going on?"

Cynder give Terrador, Volteer and Cyril a glance as a sign. Then, Cynder uses her dark power only to cover eye, her hand move like throwing something. Afterward Cynder use her wind power with flapping her wind to spin Spyro around, luckily the room is wide enough. Spyro shocked, as his instinct tell him to use his power element. But, Cyril hold his ice power. Flame and Ember hold his fire power Volteer hold his electric power. Terrador himself can hold Spyro's earth power. Samgon just step aside watching the fun.

"Okay, now you tag us" Cynder said with a small laughter on the end.

"What's this meaning all about?" Spyro loses his balance and barely stand up.

"Happy Birthday honey..." Cynder said.

"Happy Birthday grandpa..." Samgon add.
The other laughter and find a spot. Spyro finally understand, so he doesn't use his power. Cynder too, she cover Spyro eyes with cloth and undo her dark power...

Meanwhile...
"Where here, on the rent house near Spyro's home" suspect 1.

"Where's the light?" suspect 3.

"Wait, I'll find the switch" suspect 5, he emits light from his body.

*click*
After the light on...suspect 2 go to the window where Spyro home is in sight. And also, can see what Spyro is doing right now...
"Looks they're having a party"

The other approach and see it...
"Yeah, oh look! It's Samgon...!"

---
Sorry if it a little bit too long for you to read. I'm writing only for me, for releasing my emotion burden...
#192 Posted: 06:32:00 14/01/2013
Lolz~ It's really make me laugh when Terrador confused after everybody were going to said "Surprise."
---
#193 Posted: 05:36:51 24/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 46 |Found Her...

The party ended up with everyone tired, they sleep, of course to regain energy.

Now, all the suspect is moving, don't know why but, they FLY! toward the window. Samgon hasn't sleep, he just close her his eye. He feels something coming so he look around. The suspect downtown expected this and just stand there. With energy left, Samgon stand an try to trip over by spinning his tail. Lucky, the sneaker manage to evade that split second after...
It just jump, but the landing is tripping over. It whimper female sound...
"Ahh...!"

"Huh? I know this voice...Raven? That's you?" It just silence... "Hello?"

The other step forward and take off their hood.
"Yes, it's us" it's Denragon.

"So you were following us here?"

"Yeah, wuff" Muelfor said.

"So, what's exactly happening??" Terrador ask.

Samgon, and other explain the situation. Starting his body is part of someone body named Youla. 3 guardians and Flame listening, while Ember is freaking out with Muelfor.

"So, you want to help us?" Spyro asked.

"Sorry, but we have to stay here, protect the city" Volteer said.

"How bout you Flame?" instead of inviting Ember, he just ask Flame. Afraid if the horrible moment from last time happening again.

"Nah, we're working here too, as the replacement of Ignitus. I just know he got a lot of paperwork..."

"Okay then, of we go...Bye bye" Cynder take stand in the balcony and jump down, not flying. It because, they haven't eat breakfast. Cynder take several bird to have ask breakfast, as well the other.
And so they continue their journey. Cynder tracking wind pressure...or something that can lead them to Youla. Passing "Dante Freezer", the wind disturbed. Comes a debate, shall we check this place or not. Reason why not, what is she doing there? Reason to check, she could be anywhere..
Finally they check it. Split up to three groups. Wolf team, Spyro and Cynder team, and the young team. After searching for hour, ecounter with small gnorc, finally Spyro and Cynder end up in cave. Yeah, Cynder felt Youla presence stronger here. As a cave in icy biome, just like mirror house. Youla is wandering there, as they run toward her, they just crash into ice. That impact resulting an avalanche and block the exit. Luckily, Youla notice and look them.
"Hey, hi...hello..."

"Ouch..." Spyro grunt, rubbing his face.

"You in there?" Cynder ask.

"Nope, I'm behind you..."
But they see nothing after looking on the way...
"Oh, silly me...I forgot..."

"Did you say something?"

"Nope...don't mind that..."

"Now, let's figure the way out of here..."
Cynder open his mind and ready to take Youla soul in her body. Having dark element make Cynder able to gain control her unconscious and mental state. Youla enters, but she swear she stay quite.

Meanwhile, both Young and Wolf team go back to the spot they separate for first time. Since the other group isn't back so they retrace the footstep. Surprisingly, the footstep lead them to nowhere. After going deep into Dante Freezer mountain, it just disappear. And there is nowhere around, just a wall of ice, and the sky is blocked by snowstorm...

Where's the cave...find it on the next chapter...

---
It took awhile to post... Sorry, I just need to refill my word bank by reading book...
#194 Posted: 07:07:25 26/02/2013
Finally~
A new chapter... Good...
---
#195 Posted: 09:03:28 27/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks smilie...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:36:23 11/03/2013 by Youla
#196 Posted: 15:37:50 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 47 |Getting Out...

(Will be out soon...)
#197 Posted: 05:58:02 12/03/2013
-.-"
I thought it already written...
---
#198 Posted: 14:05:40 13/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah...but in my tab...not in my laptop...
#199 Posted: 08:44:47 05/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Won't be on till end of May...
Cause I'm grounded...
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11314
#200 Posted: 03:21:11 06/04/2013
nice story.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me