Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Activision files trademark for "Skylanders Sidekicks"
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Activision files trademark for "Skylanders Sidekicks" [CLOSED]
judasghost Blue Sparx Gems: 676
#51 Posted: 08:46:38 24/04/2012
damnit. more obsessions to buy into.
---
37/37 (as of 8/15/12) ... 3/4 sidekicks (as of 8/17/12) ... 4th sidekick came in 8/22/12
5/8 giants .. 5/8 new guys .. 2/8 light core .. 1/? battle packs
Peridot Weapon Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#52 Posted: 09:25:22 24/04/2012
Quote: judasghost
damnit. more obsessions to buy into.

Well, of course. smilie

It's a game for the people marketing the product, too - keeping the consumer just on the edge of being able to complete their collection ... "once I track down Wham-Shell, my collection will be complete!" ... and just before that happens, adding "just one more thing" that you need to get.
vinzclortho37 Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#53 Posted: 12:36:51 24/04/2012
Quote: Sunny Castanets
Quote: vinzclortho37
Quote: t7gga
and it looks like europe is getting screwed again smilie

Oh, whatever. The whole "Europe gets screwed" argument officially died yesterday, when Nintendo said the Kid Icarus AR cards would be available in stores across the European continent. Us Americans got the shaft there, though if you haven't played Kid Icarus you don't understand why this is such a huge deal.

No, we Europeans still get screwed over. At least if you want to scan the AR cards, you can just look them up on a website. Sure, you don't have the physical card, but you can still reap the benefits. We can't scan over Skylander sidekicks off of the Internet.

And honestly, if that's the first time you've felt worse off than Europe, you should have tried being a gamer here up until a few years ago when we constantly got screwed over (and still do, although not to the extent we did).

Still not buying it. Europe got the Super Famicom, we got Super Nintendo (ie EU got the correctly named console). That was over 20 years ago, longer than about 75 percent of these boards have been alive. Europe gets screwed? Xenoblade, The Last Story, Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland and a handful of others say otherwise.

AND Europeans don't have to deal with neo cons, so AUTOMATIC ADVANTAGE. I'm not being hostile here; I'm really just jealous and wished I lived in Europe.
---
Skylanders Plugs!
Pics coming soon!
Dangermom Green Sparx Gems: 458
#54 Posted: 13:15:19 24/04/2012
Skylander Happy Meals! Can't wait!!!
---
81/99!
bonbonsalad Gold Sparx Gems: 2212
#55 Posted: 14:00:13 24/04/2012
Quote: AJAwesome
Questions are!...

1.Will I have to buy tons of boxes to get them all?

2.Will I have to go to another state to get these at Albertsons?

3.Do we like FUDGE!?

Find out as we get more info on this!

I don't know about questions 1 and 2, but we definitely like fudge!
---
Gargoyles to the rescue!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:10:41 05/05/2012 by bonbonsalad
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#56 Posted: 14:07:33 24/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Questions are!...

3.Do we like FUDGE!?

If I had to take a guess:
1) Probably just a specific marked bag. They're the 20 count ones, and I mean, you could always use them in a lunch, or donate them to your local hunger center if you really don't want them. I'd REALLY hope that they allow you to choose which one you want for mail in. If not, we're gonna have to have some sort of Sidekicks Swap Meet.

2) I hope they're at EVERY store that sells the chips, or at least Walmart. Honestly, I don't know why they chose the TrueValu brand of stores (Aldi's, Save-A-Lot, Acme, and Albertsons, etc) They're kind of small, and apparently not every store got them either, so that was kind of weird. At least with a larger chain like Walmart, you have more people seeing them, buying them, and getting the figures.

3) Yes, yes we do.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Kirby_rules Ripto Gems: 504
#57 Posted: 14:18:12 24/04/2012
Aw...there so CUTE!
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#58 Posted: 16:39:58 24/04/2012
Quote: chaosworrier
Australia gets Lays chips but I can pretty much guarantee that we will also get stooged again and it won't be a promo here.

Good thing you have a friend who eats nothing but Lay's chips and has a few kiddos around to help eat those chips. Depending on the time frame of the offer, I am sure I can scrounge up a total of 8 of these things and send you the 4 you will need. Let me know.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
Astrail Green Sparx Gems: 194
#59 Posted: 16:47:08 24/04/2012

Oh, whatever. The whole "Europe gets screwed" argument officially died yesterday, when Nintendo said the Kid Icarus AR cards would be available in stores across the European continent. Us Americans got the shaft there, though if you haven't played Kid Icarus you don't understand why this is such a huge deal.

No, we Europeans still get screwed over. At least if you want to scan the AR cards, you can just look them up on a website. Sure, you don't have the physical card, but you can still reap the benefits. We can't scan over Skylander sidekicks off of the Internet.

And honestly, if that's the first time you've felt worse off than Europe, you should have tried being a gamer here up until a few years ago when we constantly got screwed over (and still do, although not to the extent we did).

Still not buying it. Europe got the Super Famicom, we got Super Nintendo (ie EU got the correctly named console). That was over 20 years ago, longer than about 75 percent of these boards have been alive. Europe gets screwed? Xenoblade, The Last Story, Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland and a handful of others say otherwise.

AND Europeans don't have to deal with neo cons, so AUTOMATIC ADVANTAGE. I'm not being hostile here; I'm really just jealous and wished I lived in Europe.

Yeah, but we had a 6 month wait for Pokemon Diamond/ Pearl. And we get the majority of games released later too.
And slightly on topic with Skylanders.... we still don't have Dragon's Peak in the UK :/.
For Spyro, you cannot buy and download the classic trilogy in the PS store, despite being able to in NA since... 2008 I believe I heard it was? Considering my PS2 will no longer play PS1 games, that really gets me.

As a European gamer, you shouldn't be jealous of a handful of releases that were earlier in Europe. Not when theres been 20 years of later releases for something that just needed alternative box art to include a few extra languages at most. Some games might need a couple of extra translations, but they don't need to take 6 months :/.

Also, da heck? Jealous of us because we have a console with the "correct" name?? Thats.... not even worthy of anything more than a "oh did you know...?" on a wiki page or something. Let alone being JEALOUS of.

But seriously. You're jealous of a handful of games we got earlier. Most of which are by a few days (Yes I know The Last Story isn't yet out in NA, and apparently Xenoblade doesn't even have a release date?). When the norm is a NA release first, in the past by a few WEEKS, now by a few days depending on the title (Highly anticipated ones are the same day). If you have been a European gamer all your life, you would not be thinking that. You would be constantly frustrated with all your friends playing this one game that isn't even released here for another few weeks.
Or heck, going on about how GREAT this one movie is and.... oh its not coming out for another three months and they didn't even have to change a language! (Disney movies are the worst offenders :/. When Americans are talking about getting it on DVD, we've only just got it in cinemas)

More on topic, these sidekicks look cute, could potentially see the use in them. But they are going to have to be released outside of this promotion. Otherwise every country but America wont see them. I don't even know if Walkers do promotion things like that?
Wouldn't mind seeing them come out in stores a month or so after the promotion runs out, just so people can get them "first" and then people can buy a pack of 'em if they missed 'em.
---
Missing: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Deviantart: gikairan
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#60 Posted: 16:48:33 24/04/2012
Why thank you!

I would have replied sooner but I had to wash the greasy, cheesy residue of my Cheezels of my fingers... (To clarify, I only get to eat them late at night when it is the worst time to eat them, otherwise my locust children swarm around me).

I honestly just wish I could do more in return for you...
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
#61 Posted: 16:50:05 24/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm sure there'll be an alternative to them. We've seen DP in Target in..Australia I think? And the singles of Dark Spyro in other countries as well.

If not with a Frito-Lay promotion, then potentially even the ability to buy them at the store, which would honestly be a much better way to do it.
---
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#62 Posted: 16:52:38 24/04/2012
I thought someone had posted videos of these? Does anyone remember seeing the videos?
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
#63 Posted: 16:53:56 24/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: GameMaster78
I thought someone had posted videos of these? Does anyone remember seeing the videos?

Yeah, I remember, but I think the guy took em down. The pic in the first post has what they looked like in the game, but..I dunno what's up with the name change.
---
#64 Posted: 16:54:32 24/04/2012
Yeah, we shall see. But it might be like the flocked Stump Smash and stooge so many for the sake of marketing.

I think the D/Spyro single actually demonstrates a great litmus test on how unscrupulous Activision can be.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
#65 Posted: 17:13:00 24/04/2012
Lucky for you folks, I found them to reference in another forum:

I can't access the Gill Runt YouTube video (now marked as private) but this following one shows Whisper Elf and Terrabite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiNrZxY-1r8

Back to the thing about getting stuff first - remember that I see The Avengers today while you all have to wait a week! {Pokes tongue out}
---
Soylent Green is People!
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#66 Posted: 17:22:31 24/04/2012
Quote: chaosworrier
Yeah, we shall see. But it might be like the flocked Stump Smash and stooge so many for the sake of marketing.

I think the D/Spyro single actually demonstrates a great litmus test on how unscrupulous Activision can be.

you mean selling "exclusive" items elsewhere? No wai!
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
SpyroTek Blue Sparx Gems: 516
#67 Posted: 17:32:29 24/04/2012
I wonder if TFB will pull an Angry Birds and have Skylanders pasted on everything and anything people will buy?
Erica0680 Red Sparx Gems: 40
#68 Posted: 17:34:57 24/04/2012
those look reminiscent of the "pets" you get in MMOs, completely useless but cool to have
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie,
smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie,smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie,smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie,smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie,smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie,smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie,smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie,smiliesmiliesmilie
takcom69 Red Sparx Gems: 43
#69 Posted: 18:47:16 24/04/2012
This interesting maybe the patent is for the current figures? And the little side kicks are going to be redeemable codes for Skylanders: universe? Sounds more likely to me
fateorfear Blue Sparx Gems: 901
#70 Posted: 18:48:18 24/04/2012
Quote: spyroflame0487
Quote: t7gga
and it looks like europe is getting screwed again smilie

Do you guys have Frito-lay stuff there? Maybe they're partnering with another brand in overseas markets.

frito lay has a sister company over here, walkers crisps
---
DARK SPYRO HAS RETURNED!!!!
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#71 Posted: 19:26:32 24/04/2012
OMG these are must haves...lol they are so awesome. I collect vanity pets in MMO's that I play so this is a no brainer for me.....DAMN you Activision!!!!
Nroc-Nuika Platinum Sparx Gems: 5329
#72 Posted: 20:25:42 24/04/2012
-sigh- this is really starting to take the piss now.

Of course, these figures won't be accessible ANYWHERE other than the US, and will end up in the hands of dirtbag scalpers meaning that fans will never get the chance to get any of them.
---
I always forget to check my guestbook
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#73 Posted: 20:41:30 24/04/2012
Quote: StormbringerGT
For you Europe people, If i get extras I'll contest them off to you guys. smilie

Once again your epicness knows no bounds smilie Though I'll cross my fingers we'll actually see the promotion... maybe... possibly...

Still not buying it. Europe got the Super Famicom, we got Super Nintendo (ie EU got the correctly named console).

Who told you this? I'm from the UK and I had a Super Nintendo... I don't know anyone who had a Super Famicom branded one... I thought they were only called Super Famicoms in Japan? In fact I'm pretty sure I only learnt the name Famicom in the last 5-10 years...
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:42:01 24/04/2012 by Deandria
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6271
#74 Posted: 20:59:51 24/04/2012
Quote: spyroflame0487
Questions are!...

3.Do we like FUDGE!?

If I had to take a guess:
1) Probably just a specific marked bag. They're the 20 count ones, and I mean, you could always use them in a lunch, or donate them to your local hunger center if you really don't want them. I'd REALLY hope that they allow you to choose which one you want for mail in. If not, we're gonna have to have some sort of Sidekicks Swap Meet.

2) I hope they're at EVERY store that sells the chips, or at least Walmart. Honestly, I don't know why they chose the TrueValu brand of stores (Aldi's, Save-A-Lot, Acme, and Albertsons, etc) They're kind of small, and apparently not every store got them either, so that was kind of weird. At least with a larger chain like Walmart, you have more people seeing them, buying them, and getting the figures.

3) Yes, yes we do.

They are at Aldi's! **** I need to go!
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#75 Posted: 21:04:38 24/04/2012

Astrail and Deandria pretty much covered everything. We got the "Super Nintendo", but it looked like the Famicom. We didn't get Super Mario RPG or Earthbound for our SNES. There were many games we didn't get, and many many more games that we got three months, six months, a years, two years later than you. Not to mention PAL versions of games that ran so slow that they were jarring at the best of times.

Believe you me, I would love to swap our release schedule with that of America.

Anyway, back on topic, does anyone remember the guy who posted here about Trigger Snappy and so many people laid into him because they thought he was lying? I wonder if he's laughing at everyone who did that now?
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
#76 Posted: 21:28:15 24/04/2012 | Topic Creator

They are at Aldi's! **** I need to go!

They're *supposed* to be there, as it's part of the brand of stores. However, I don't believe Aldi's has those bags of chips..they have some sort of generic-y ones.
---
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#77 Posted: 00:18:43 25/04/2012
I'm pretty excited for these Sidekicks. They're all very cute.

Looks like I'll be living off chips for a little while. Lol I definitely want to try to get one of each.
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
#78 Posted: 00:24:38 25/04/2012
Thread:

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=46387

Skylander111 posted the original one and then [i]Orohu posted one after that - it is the latter which still works.
---
Soylent Green is People!
gerima Green Sparx Gems: 294
#79 Posted: 02:54:37 25/04/2012
I'm mad and curious! %)
for starters, I'm getting Skylanders on the 3ds which I don't even own yet. second, do they even work in the game?
Another issue: I eat organically. Im positive I can't go buy a whole case of chips. So I'm gonna have to buy one off eBay or amazon, but it's gonna be like 200 bucks or more! I don't have that kind of cash!
I want trigger snappy and whisper elf!
---
GIANTS ON THE 3DS RULE!
Double Gremlin Tagteam: Pop Fizz and Trigger Happy! smilie
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#80 Posted: 03:12:26 25/04/2012
i want more details about the promotion. will i really have to buy 200 dollars worth of chips? will vegans ever quit whining about chips? will europeans ever stop complaining about how stuff isnt for europe? so many questions...
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
FireMeowth Emerald Sparx Gems: 3230
#81 Posted: 07:05:47 25/04/2012
It's kinda peculiar how the names found in the game data make them out to be smaller versions of the Skylanders, but the new names are all MEGA and SUPER and BIG and MIGHTY. smilie

Oh well. I'll most likely be getting these somehow.
#82 Posted: 07:12:29 25/04/2012
Quote: FireMeowth
It's kinda peculiar how the names found in the game data make them out to be smaller versions of the Skylanders, but the new names are all MEGA and SUPER and BIG and MIGHTY. smilie

Oh well. I'll most likely be getting these somehow.

As I said earlier, I believe that to be a conscious misdirection.
---
Soylent Green is People!
#83 Posted: 12:29:25 25/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Since the names are already programmed, could they still be the ones we already know of, rather than the giant themed ones? Since..they could change the data that's aready there, right?

I'm theorizing that if they do a mail in thing, you'll be able to choose which figur you want. That way, you'll only be buying 4 bags...which should be about $24. Depending on how they're distributed, what you have to do, etc..I could see if I can get some for people. This is granted they don't pull some random crap which'll probably happen.

In the least, you could buy the chips and donate them to a hunger center or something.
---
ialexonline Green Sparx Gems: 452
#84 Posted: 12:34:29 25/04/2012
The displays look really cool and they'll be hard to miss!

I didnt buy any Frito-Lays for the current promotion, i'll buy them for this! I LOVE the Little guys!

[User Posted Image]
---
Skylanders I own: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#85 Posted: 12:37:52 25/04/2012
Quote: ialexonline

I didnt buy any Frito-Lays for the current promotion, i'll buy them for this! I LOVE the Little guys!

[User Posted Image]

That looks so awesome! smilie I'm definitely going to have to hit up the stores hard when they come out though. I'm sure the bags will be much harder to get ahold of than the ones for the Flocked Stumpy promotion.
---
MermaidKelly Green Sparx Gems: 444
#86 Posted: 16:28:39 25/04/2012
Quote: Madel

[User Posted Image]

That looks so awesome! smilie I'm definitely going to have to hit up the stores hard when they come out though. I'm sure the bags will be much harder to get ahold of than the ones for the Flocked Stumpy promotion.

Just wondering, why would you think that? I was hoping this would be a more aggressive promo, so the chips would be easier to find! I haven't found the current ones anywhere, other than the $1 coupon ones at Walmart, and I've looked in at least 15 stores!
---
smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#87 Posted: 16:36:14 25/04/2012
Quote: MermaidKelly
Quote: Madel

Just wondering, why would you think that? I was hoping this would be a more aggressive promo, so the chips would be easier to find! I haven't found the current ones anywhere, other than the $1 coupon ones at Walmart, and I've looked in at least 15 stores!

I'm sure this will be a more aggressive promotion, and because of that, the bags may turn out to be harder to find. I could be wrong though.

With huge displays like that, it will be easy to advertise those bags, which means that more people will buy them and then there's the same ol' Skylanders supply and demand issue. This is just my opinion. Who knows, maybe that won't be the case this time.
---
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#88 Posted: 16:44:47 25/04/2012
That floating lunch zone sign made me think of something.

EON: Chips of the Dorito element are stronger in this zone.

As he says that, Doritos go counterclockwise around the screen.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
PocketGoddess Blue Sparx Gems: 687
#89 Posted: 17:21:15 25/04/2012
That is super cool--wonder if it's a back to school promotion around July/August?

I hope they will be easier to find--must have the minis!!
#90 Posted: 19:17:35 25/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Yup, it's a back to school thing. The official date is supposed to begin in June, but that's kind of an odd time to have them. You'd be buying things more near July/August though for back to school.

I believe they'll have more of an announcement, but plenty of bags. I can't see them hiding them away somewhere or something. If you ask me, Flocked Stumpy being Phase 1 of their promotional partnership was just sort of testing the waters. Conclusion: There's only a small fraction of die hard fans that would have see this stuff. As such, they have to have an ad campaign to attract more attention.
---
tubsrnhc Blue Sparx Gems: 650
#91 Posted: 19:45:02 25/04/2012
Quote: Nroc-Nuika
-sigh- this is really starting to take the piss now.

Of course, these figures won't be accessible ANYWHERE other than the US, and will end up in the hands of dirtbag scalpers meaning that fans will never get the chance to get any of them.

"starting to take the piss now" i cant handle this. i realize you are from a different country so this is probably a common phrase, but to me it is the best thing i have read all day. thank you for the laugh, kind sir.
---
only need dark spyro
Postalgoddess Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#92 Posted: 21:29:47 25/04/2012
Just want to say, I posted on frito lays Facebook page, looking for more info on the "phase 2" promotion...specifically stating skylanders sidekicks in my post. They referenced me to the current promotion and said let us know if this helps. I replied with a "NO!" and I have heard nothing back in response. You may wanna "like" their fb page, as they did post info (very little, but still...) on the current promo, the day it rolled out. I am nervous this phase two will be marketed in different supermarket chain, as I had no trouble finding the flocked stump bags!!!
---
37 of 37, AND...blue smilie, flocked smilie, WER smilie
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#93 Posted: 21:43:00 25/04/2012

[User Posted Image]

Gil Grunt as a spokesperson just does not seem like a good idea. lmao
Themrmusicman14 Blue Sparx Gems: 939
#94 Posted: 22:22:50 25/04/2012
See i think there might be more than 4 because look at why are only eruptor and spyro with the sidekicks?
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6271
#95 Posted: 22:24:46 25/04/2012
No,only the 4 there were found in the games files.
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
rasigar_dragon2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#96 Posted: 01:11:05 26/04/2012
Quote: dark52
It says on the packaging "FREE SIDEKICK with every purchase EXCLUSIVE collectable figures you won't find anywhere else" so it looks like if you want them all you'll be buying a few packets of crisps. smilie

Well this is a reason for me to get out of my country...Indonesia
---
[RYUSEI: My reflexes are honed by years of gaming!]
Ignitor Fan Green Sparx Gems: 111
#97 Posted: 01:22:22 26/04/2012
What is a flocked stump smash
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#98 Posted: 01:29:45 26/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ignitor Fan
What is a flocked stump smash

See this post for pics.

Basically, it's a special edition Stump Smash that has a flocked covering over it. (that velvet-y stuff on jewelry boxes). It's only being distributed through the Frito-Lay promo, and we're kind of guessing right now that it'll be like the other special variants- Level 5 with 2100 coins.
---
Postalgoddess Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#99 Posted: 01:30:43 26/04/2012
Well, they have display boxes at Walmart for the phase 1 promotion, but I have seen them stacked in an odd area...on a main aisle, or in the front of the store (beyond the checkout lanes) but not necessarily where I would normally be shopping (or looking for chips). Plus, the Walmart bags, in this phase, don't contain the "good" offers that are out there. Hopefully, they saturate the market better for phase 2, but that's only gonna benefit us if the creatures are inside the bags!! Some people here have only won in the phase 1 promo via the toll free numbers. If the market is over-saturated, that method of entry is gonna be useless...as I assume they will have a method of entry that does not require a purchase, since legally I think they have to. Can't wait to get on to phase 2!!
---
37 of 37, AND...blue smilie, flocked smilie, WER smilie
posreject Yellow Sparx Gems: 1331
#100 Posted: 00:43:40 27/04/2012
Read the small print in the Fritolay Sell Sheets doc from the link in the 1st post. Guess where i live :-)

"Free Sidekick Character – Exclusive to FL, Not distributed or sold anywhere else in the market"
---
S:SA: 37/37, 3 variants & 4 SK
S:G: 54/54, 14 variants & 4 SK
S:SF: lost count...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:01:56 27/04/2012 by posreject
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me