darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Upgrade Path Recommendations! NEW OP!!!!!!
First | Previous | Page 7 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34
Upgrade Path Recommendations! NEW OP!!!!!! [STICKY]
Dragonaut Emerald Sparx Gems: 3025
#301 Posted: 12:02:25 10/11/2012
Can the series 2 skylanders still have the other path if you play them through the first game?
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#302 Posted: 12:26:23 10/11/2012
no. but when you play them again in the seconed game then you can switch if you want
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:26:55 10/11/2012 by Hazard335
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#303 Posted: 13:29:09 10/11/2012
Quote: Soopa Koopa
The confusion might be that Joust Jockey does 42 when Jousting which I can confirm to be the truth.

This.
Sparx dragonfly Blue Sparx Gems: 543
#304 Posted: 17:10:34 10/11/2012
Fast review of the Air element:
S2 Sonic Boom:
S2 Whirlwind: Go down Ultimate Rainbowner path. You'll shoot two Rainbow of Doom at once and doing increased damage, you can charge a super powerful Rainbow of Doom, and Whirlwind's Wow Pow will do more damage. Also, this path will make Whirlwind's quest easier

* Note: Down Tempest Dragon, Triple Rainbow, It's Full On will count as only two rainbows for Whirlwind's quest

S2 Lightning Rod: Go down Thypoon Titan path. If you go down Lightning Lord, you'll summon the Grand Lightning attack much faster, and doing EVEN MORE DAMAGE too, but it's not as funny as down Thypoon Titan, because Lightning Rod will have three protective clouds that zap any enemies that come near you, and plus the Soul Gem, that makes Zapper Field and clouds do increased damage, this path will get even better and better
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:53:47 10/11/2012 by Sparx dragonfly
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#305 Posted: 17:54:49 10/11/2012
I disagree with you on Whirlwind but I agree on Lightning rod. Typhoon titan is easily the better choice.
#306 Posted: 17:56:22 10/11/2012
^ I disagree with him on Whirlwind also, the Rainbows of Doom are USELESS down either path, and the Charged Rainbow of Doom takes to long to charge.
#307 Posted: 18:00:59 10/11/2012
Anyone who thinks whirlwind is bad has clearly never been down Tempest dragon.
#308 Posted: 18:07:43 10/11/2012
^ False, I think she's bad, and have been down Tempest Dragon.
#309 Posted: 18:23:57 10/11/2012
Alright whatever smilie either way ultimate rainbower is much worse
#310 Posted: 18:26:37 10/11/2012
^ Very true, UR is MUCH worse, TD is fun (Kind of.), weak, but stronger that UR.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#311 Posted: 20:03:24 10/11/2012
I can't be the only one who likes UR better (in the first game anyway, I haven't played Giants yet or have her S2 model and don't plan to)..
Way more fun, in my opinion, especially with the charged rainbow.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:05:16 10/11/2012 by LevanJess
#312 Posted: 21:48:59 10/11/2012
Who else thinks that Blademaster ignitor and Clockwork Dragon Drobot are pretty underrated? Just because the other path is so ridiculously overpowered does not mean that the other path sucks.
#313 Posted: 22:25:17 10/11/2012
^ I think they are underrated, I actually prefer CD Drobot over MB Drobot.
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#314 Posted: 23:54:53 10/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Air Skylanders Review:

Whirlwind: Tempest Dragon. Hands down it is superior to UR.
Warnado: Not sure...
Lightning Rod: Grand Lightning Master. Who cares if it is funny? Power.
Sonic Boom: Echo Path.

Swarm: Nor sure. (But I will pick his bee path)
Jet Vac: Bird Blaster.

Earth Skylanders Review:

Dino-Rang: Earthern Avenger.
Terrafin: Sandhog.
Bash: Either.
Prism Break: Crystaleer.

Flashwing: Don't know..
Crusher: Hammer Path.

Water Skylanders Review:

Zap: Tesla Dragon
Slam Bam: Blizzard Brawler.
Gill Grunt: Harpooner.
Wham-Shell: Hamme Path.

Chill: Ice Lancer.
Thumpback: I dont know.....

Life Skylanders Review:

Stump Smash: Nut Crafter
Stealth Elf: Pook Blade Saint
Zook: Artillaryman
Camo: Either.

Shroom Boom: ?...
Tree Rex: Treefolk Charger

Tech Skylanders Review:

Boomer: Bomb Path.
Drill Sergeant: Rocket Path.
Trigger Happy: Money Bags? ( Tossing path )
Drobot: Clockwork Dragon.

Sprocket: Operator
Bouncer: Don't know but I will pick Beam path!

Fire Skylanders Review:

Eruptor: Volcanor?
Flameslinger: Pyromancer
Ignitor: Blademaster
Sunburn: Telport Path

Hot Dog: ?...
Hot Head: Oil Path

Magic Skylanders Review:

Double Trouble: Channeler
Wrecking Ball: Total Tongue
Voodood: Elamantalist
Spyro: Either.

Pop Fizz: Best of the Beast.
Ninjini: ?............

Undead Skylanders Review:

Ghost Roaster: Skull Path
Hex: Bone Crafter
Chop Chop: Undead Defender.
Cynder: Shadowdancer

Fright Rider: ?....
Eye Brawl: ?....

All of my recommendations!
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#315 Posted: 00:03:25 11/11/2012
May I ask your reasoning for the path choices of Dino Rang, Gill Grunt, and Wrecking Ball? I am just curious.
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
#316 Posted: 00:10:24 11/11/2012
Here's mine:
Tech:
smilie Either
smilie Either
smilie Either
smilie Clobber Troll
smilie Rocket Path

Magic:
smilie Ultimate Spinner
smilie Channeler
smilie Either
smilie Either

Undead:
smilie Undead Defender
smilie Ghost Dash Path
smilie Skull Charge Path
smilie Joust Jockey

Life:
smilie Paramushroom Promotion
smilie Nut Crafter
smilie Wii=Melon Master, any other console=Vine Virtuoso
smilie Charge Path?
smilie Floral Defender

Water:
smilie Punch Path
smilie Neither.

Fire:
smilie Eruption Path
smilie Arrow Path
smilie Flamethrower Path
smilie Soul Of The Flame

Air:
smilie Either
smilie Tempest Dragon
smilie Babies Path
smilie Bird Blaster
smilie Barberous Avenger

Earth:
smilie Granite Dragon
smilie Sandhog
smilie Crystal Path
smilie Grand Boomerang Master
smilie Either
smilie Super Spinner
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:31:02 11/11/2012 by weebbby
noco99 Blue Sparx Gems: 787
#317 Posted: 00:28:14 11/11/2012
Quote: joerox123

..... Oh God why?
---
How is Fun Size candy more fun than regular candy if it's less candy?
Write in my Gb or Pm me if you like Minecraft!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:29:22 11/11/2012 by noco99
#318 Posted: 00:28:42 11/11/2012
Quote: Bean Sprout
May I ask your reasoning for the path choices of Dino Rang, Gill Grunt, and Wrecking Ball? I am just curious.

Hes a brave man to prefer harpooner and total tongue.
#319 Posted: 03:11:54 11/11/2012 | Topic Creator

Dino Rang: I think his sick armor and awesome second attack is so super and awesome!
Gill Grunt: His Harpoons are NOT Nerfed on 360! He is actually very powerful.
Wrecking Ball: I love how far his tongue can go!

Quote: noco99

..... Oh God why?

Deal with it! I prefer it! I hat SoF. It is SO. BORING!!!!!!!
---
#320 Posted: 03:17:40 11/11/2012

Dino Rang: I think his sick armor and awesome second attack is so super and awesome!

Dino Rang: The second attack is upgraded on the other path, actually.
Gill Grunt: Hmm? I wasn't talking about a nerf. I think that Harpooner is just another inferior projectile character, while WW has some useful strategy and defense to it.
Wrecking Ball: Yeah, but the tongue's damage hinders it greatly. It takes many hits with it to take out the opponent. WB isn't he best character, but I prefer US because the damage output is considerably greater.
---
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#321 Posted: 03:25:25 11/11/2012
How about flashwing.
SkylanderSchool Blue Sparx Gems: 658
#322 Posted: 05:41:38 11/11/2012
What path for tree Rex and chill?
---
Guess what?
Your face.
Legodude56 Blue Sparx Gems: 710
#323 Posted: 12:56:43 11/11/2012
For flashwing I would recommend the crystal shooting path (don't remember the name)

For Tree Rex I HIGHLY recommend Treefolk charger (stampede path)

As for chill, Ice Lancer makes her AMAZING!! (ice javelin path)
---
"You have to go back" -Matt
#324 Posted: 13:46:28 11/11/2012 | Topic Creator

Dino Rang: The second attack is upgraded on the other path, actually.
Gill Grunt: Hmm? I wasn't talking about a nerf. I think that Harpooner is just another inferior projectile character, while WW has some useful strategy and defense to it.
Wrecking Ball: Yeah, but the tongue's damage hinders it greatly. It takes many hits with it to take out the opponent. WB isn't he best character, but I prefer US because the damage output is considerably greater.

Dino-Ramg: Oops! I meant his THIRD attack.
---
swarm form Blue Sparx Gems: 528
#325 Posted: 13:48:15 11/11/2012
Air Skylanders Review:

Whirlwind: Tempest Dragon. Hands down it is superior to UR.
Warnado: Not sure...
Lightning Rod: Grand Lightning Master. Who cares if it is funny? Power.
Sonic Boom: Echo Path.

Swarm: Nor sure. (But I will pick his bee path)
Jet Vac: Bird Blaster.

Earth Skylanders Review:

Dino-Rang: Earthern Avenger.
Terrafin: Sandhog.
Bash: Either.
Prism Break: Crystaleer.

Flashwing: Don't know..
Crusher: Hammer Path.

Water Skylanders Review:

Zap: Tesla Dragon
Slam Bam: Blizzard Brawler.
Gill Grunt: Harpooner.
Wham-Shell: Hamme Path.

Chill: Ice Lancer.
Thumpback: I dont know.....

Life Skylanders Review:

Stump Smash: Nut Crafter
Stealth Elf: Pook Blade Saint
Zook: Artillaryman
Camo: Either.

Shroom Boom: ?...
Tree Rex: Treefolk Charger

Tech Skylanders Review:

Boomer: Bomb Path.
Drill Sergeant: Rocket Path.
Trigger Happy: Money Bags? ( Tossing path )
Drobot: Clockwork Dragon.

Sprocket: Operator
Bouncer: Don't know but I will pick Beam path!

Fire Skylanders Review:

Eruptor: Volcanor?
Flameslinger: Pyromancer
Sunburn: Telport Path

Hot Dog: ?...
Hot Head: Oil Path

Magic Skylanders Review:

Double Trouble: Channeler
Wrecking Ball: Total Tongue
Voodood: Elamantalist
Spyro: Either.

Pop Fizz: Best of the Beast.
Ninjini: ?............

Undead Skylanders Review:

Ghost Roaster: Skull Path
Hex: Bone Crafter
Chop Chop: Undead Defender.
Cynder: Shadowdancer

Fright Rider: ?....
Eye Brawl: ?....

All of my recommendations!

I believe that lightning rod, swarm, sonic boom should be on the other paths typhoon titan, barbreous, and medea griffin. Typhoon titan for the protection and media griffin because her new wow pow combines 2 babies into a suber baby and the bee path suck because you can still get hit in it.

I believe that bash and crusher should be on the granite dragon and rock path. Granite dragon because with the wow pow the pulver is more powerful so there is no need to upgrade and crusher should be on the rock path because its a good escape system and the hammer isn't that much more powerful on its actual path.

I believe that gill grunt should be on the water weaver because he need the speed it comes with and his wow pow allows his anchor canon to split in three so its pointless to upgrade harpoon path.

I believe that zook, shroom boom, camo, and tree rex should be on floral defender, defender, vine, and lumbering lazer. Floral defender because now the cati and super powerful and helpful and with the wow pow it will be like getting through a maze to not die. Defender because the upgrade arent that good on paratraps the the defender path is superior. Vine because they surround the field and get more powerful with the melon you can stay in it, but they can be popped when you summon them and they eventually go down after some time. Tree rex is powerful on both the charge path is just more fun, but i find the lazer to be fun to.

I believe that drill sargent and drobot should be on charging path and master blaster. Charging because with the wow pow the lazer is really powerful with a super blast and he is fast even though he is nerfed on the wii. Master blaster is over powered even with the new wow pow to create a super gear thing and control it you kill faster with the blaster.

I believe that sunburn, ignitor, and hot head should be on the blaze dragon, soul of the flame, and burnator. Blaze dragon sure you loose some speed, but they need a trade off for 30 damage a second its hard to control the teleporte. Soul of the flame overpowered and fun and with the wow pow you leave a trail like flame slinger only its blue. Burinator because the oil blobs becomes super helpful because they have a mind of their own and attack enemies and light them on fire so its oil on fire chasing enemies and his hands look cool.

I believe that wrecking ball and voodude should be on the ball path and maurader path. Ball because with the wow pow the ball is a lot more powerful and the tonge just doesn't work. Maurader because the final upgrade to the zipline axe is on this bath and i think it is a must.

I believe that ghoast roaster, cynder, and frightrider should be on the ectoplasm, netherweilder, and jouster jocky. Ectoplasm because it works in PvP and he is still nerfed in giants for wii and he is already ridiculiously fast without the path. Netherweilder you can get hit now in giants which stinks so netherweilder is going to have to take it. Jouster jock makes frightrider one of the fastest characters out there and the 360 attack it powerful.
---
A buzz worthy victory
#326 Posted: 14:20:44 11/11/2012
Quote: Legodude56
For flashwing I would recommend the crystal shooting path (don't remember the name)

For Tree Rex I HIGHLY recommend Treefolk charger (stampede path)

As for chill, Ice Lancer makes her AMAZING!! (ice javelin path)

For Flashwing, I would HIGHLY recommend Super Spinner, Super Shards from what I have heard, the crystals that stick in walls don't aim well when the attack is pressed again, and Super Spinner is great in my experience.
Tree Rex, Treefolk Charger.
Chill, unknown, but I still plan on taking Ice Lancer.
I believe that Camo should be on Vine Virtuoso because they surround the field and get more powerful with the melon you can stay in it, but they can be popped when you summon them and they eventually go down after some time.

What system are you choosing Vine Virtuoso for, on Wii, I would HIGHLY recommend Melon Master, however, Melon Master is greatly nerfed in the PS360 versions.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:27:43 11/11/2012 by weebbby
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#327 Posted: 16:59:09 11/11/2012
I believe physics are the same in Giants across all versions. Thankfully we'll at least all be talking about the same game this time, because version differences presented some very confusing scenarios before.
Soopa Koopa Green Sparx Gems: 111
#328 Posted: 17:35:45 11/11/2012
Deal with it! I prefer it! I hat SoF. It is SO. BORING!!!!!!!

A purely sword focused path is less boring than firing off three flaming mortars and then proceeding to run around the arena on fire lighting everything up?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:09:22 11/11/2012 by Soopa Koopa
#329 Posted: 18:09:01 11/11/2012
^THIZZZZZ!!!!! I was just about to say that!!!!!
---
#330 Posted: 19:07:05 11/11/2012
Come on its just his opinion that blademaster is more fun you don't need to get in his face about it.
#331 Posted: 19:41:18 11/11/2012
Not getting in his face. Legitimately curious what he finds so great about Blademaster as I really haven't bothered with it.
Sparx dragonfly Blue Sparx Gems: 543
#332 Posted: 20:16:30 11/11/2012
I believe that wrecking ball and voodude should be on the ball path and maurader path. Ball because with the wow pow the ball is a lot more powerful and the tonge just doesn't work. Maurader because the final upgrade to the zipline axe is on this bath and i think it is a must.

What? .3. No, Wrecking Ball's Wow Pow damage isn't increased down Ultimate Spinner path, his Wow Pow does 30% more of Forcefield BASIC damage
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:36:55 11/11/2012 by Sparx dragonfly
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#333 Posted: 20:19:06 11/11/2012
^ Which also gets a bonus from the Wow Pow with both paths...
Besides, with Total Tongue, you're talking about... Like... A 17-damage increase, which still doesn't fix him.
DinoHex Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#334 Posted: 21:31:04 11/11/2012
Haven't posted in a while. :/

Flashwing hasn't arrived in the mail yet, so I can't comment on her yet. I've played both paths of each of the newlanders so far except for Pop-Fizz's Mad Scientist path. Keep in mind the paths I choose are all based on story mode gameplay as I never play the multiplayer battles.

Jet-Vac: Bird Blaster: This is the only way to go with Jet-Vac. It may not be the most interesting Skylander to play as, but it's far more effective than his other path. Entering a big area filled with chompies is a good time to switch to Jet-Vac since he can suck them all up and have a bunch of high powered, easy to aim projectiles ready to go for the bigger baddies.

Pop-Fizz: I already talked about him a few pages back. For story mode, take the Best of the Beast path.

Chill: Frozen Fury: The javelin path is more effective, but it's incredibly boring to play as. Frozen Fury Chill is the newlander that most effectively captures the gameplay gimmick of using every attack in your arsenal. She's easily my favourite newlander to play as.

Fright Rider: Joust Jockey: This path is just a lot easier to use, and less button mashy. Charging into a big group of enemies and finishing them off with a spin attack is great fun.

Shroomboom: Paramushroom path: The idea with Shroomboom is to hold down the Z button, and repeatedly mash A. This will make Shroomboom alternate between shooting three paramushrooms and a regular mushroom that bounces all over. At that point all you really have to worry about is dodging enemies. Works best in cramped, closed in areas.

Sprocket: Operator: So I finally got Sprocket. As a character, Sprocket is easily my favourite. A great voice actor that adds a ton of personalty, really funny lines, and great in-game animations make her the coolest Skylander from a personality standpoint. Highly recommended for any young kid regardless of gender to tell them that women characters can be cool and charming at the same time.

In terms of her gameplay, I was hoping for more use of the wrench, but she's still a good character. However I'm not about to let my fanboy opinions of her cloud my judgement entirely. In terms of story mode, she's kind of average, and is painfully slow. I think Bouncer actually moves faster than she does. The wrench is great fun to smack people with, and is exactly what I was hoping for. I just wish there were more uses with it. Her landmine golf is cool, but it's not as good as Chill's ice block shoving which is essentially the same thing. Despite this, I still really like playing as her, it's just she takes a bit of getting used to, and those who weren't already fond of her might not want to take the extra time needed to get good at using her.
---
smilie smilie and smilie: The three greatest Skylanders out of them all.
#335 Posted: 21:39:31 11/11/2012
Quote: DinoHex
Haven't posted in a while. :/

Flashwing hasn't arrived in the mail yet, so I can't comment on her yet. I've played both paths of each of the newlanders so far except for Pop-Fizz's Mad Scientist path. Keep in mind the paths I choose are all based on story mode gameplay as I never play the multiplayer battles.

Jet-Vac: Bird Blaster: This is the only way to go with Jet-Vac. It may not be the most interesting Skylander to play as, but it's far more effective than his other path. Entering a big area filled with chompies is a good time to switch to Jet-Vac since he can suck them all up and have a bunch of high powered, easy to aim projectiles ready to go for the bigger baddies.

Pop-Fizz: I already talked about him a few pages back. For story mode, take the Best of the Beast path.

Chill: Frozen Fury: The javelin path is more effective, but it's incredibly boring to play as. Frozen Fury Chill is the newlander that most effectively captures the gameplay gimmick of using every attack in your arsenal. She's easily my favourite newlander to play as.

Fright Rider: Joust Jockey: This path is just a lot easier to use, and less button mashy. Charging into a big group of enemies and finishing them off with a spin attack is great fun.

Shroomboom: Paramushroom path: The idea with Shroomboom is to hold down the Z button, and repeatedly mash A. This will make Shroomboom alternate between shooting three paramushrooms and a regular mushroom that bounces all over. At that point all you really have to worry about is dodging enemies. Works best in cramped, closed in areas.

Sprocket: Operator: So I finally got Sprocket. As a character, Sprocket is easily my favourite. A great voice actor that adds a ton of personalty, really funny lines, and great in-game animations make her the coolest Skylander from a personality standpoint. Highly recommended for any young kid regardless of gender to tell them that women characters can be cool and charming at the same time.

In terms of her gameplay, I was hoping for more use of the wrench, but she's still a good character. However I'm not about to let my fanboy opinions of her cloud my judgement entirely. In terms of story mode, she's kind of average, and is painfully slow. I think Bouncer actually moves faster than she does. The wrench is great fun to smack people with, and is exactly what I was hoping for. I just wish there were more uses with it. Her landmine golf is cool, but it's not as good as Chill's ice block shoving which is essentially the same thing. Despite this, I still really like playing as her, it's just she takes a bit of getting used to, and those who weren't already fond of her might not want to take the extra time needed to get good at using her.

I may be mistaken, but doesn't Sprocket have 42 as a base speed, which is average with regular sized characters?
---
#336 Posted: 21:58:46 11/11/2012
I would say Sprocket is a bit faster than Bouncer, but Bouncer is probably the fastest non-flying/dashing Giant, anyway.
Dragonaut Emerald Sparx Gems: 3025
#337 Posted: 08:15:03 12/11/2012
Okay so should I play the second game first or the first game and is it possible to have both upgrades paths for the series 2 skylanders?
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7379
#338 Posted: 08:39:37 12/11/2012
Any as it doesnt matter which one. If you want multiplayer go for SSA. If youre looking for money,story go for SG. If you really want one first go for SSA to learn the basics. If you are experienced go for SG. hope i helped
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
#339 Posted: 10:56:55 12/11/2012
Don't bother getting the first game at all.

There's literally no point to it. Story is unimportant and everything is all around better in Giants.
#340 Posted: 11:12:14 12/11/2012
^ ^ ^
No need to get SA unless you can afford and/or really want to play it or have serious chronology OCD. Giants is far better as an experience entirely. Sans Lightning Rod's figure...
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#341 Posted: 14:33:42 12/11/2012
What path does everyone think will be best for Hot Dog?
I think the Pyro Pooch path (firewall path) but the Burning Bow-Wow path (firebark path) also sounds fun
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:35:07 12/11/2012 by Kiroq
#342 Posted: 15:21:32 12/11/2012
The burning bow-wow sounds better but youll have to try the attacks as he is not out yet and is likely to be one of the last skylanders for giants released. so i cant really help with it.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
#343 Posted: 19:29:27 12/11/2012
I think burning bow wow will be better but the damage on the firewall might change that.

What path do you think will be better for Eye brawl? I'm thinking eye brawler.
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#344 Posted: 21:01:08 12/11/2012
Quote: Kiroq
What path does everyone think will be best for Hot Dog?
I think the Pyro Pooch path (firewall path) but the Burning Bow-Wow path (firebark path) also sounds fun

i always go for combos because i like them
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#345 Posted: 21:07:46 12/11/2012
Quote: Mrmorrises
I think burning bow wow will be better but the damage on the firewall might change that.

What path do you think will be better for Eye brawl? I'm thinking eye brawler.

I was thinking of going for the eyeball path as brawler sounds a bit boring
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
#346 Posted: 22:20:24 12/11/2012 | Topic Creator
What path is best for Flashwing? And I'd like a response from someone that has, and gone down both paths please.
---
Thumpterra12 Ripto Gems: 120
#347 Posted: 15:18:45 13/11/2012
for flashwing, it depends on what type of player you are. ir you like dashes, pick spinner. if you like projetiles, pick shards. i prefer shards, but thats just me.
#348 Posted: 15:25:03 13/11/2012
What path for bouncer?
---
#349 Posted: 19:40:22 13/11/2012
Robot Rocketeer, nuff' said.
---
First | Previous | Page 7 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me