darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Upgrade Path Recommendations! NEW OP!!!!!!
First | Previous | Page 32 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Upgrade Path Recommendations! NEW OP!!!!!! [STICKY]
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7014
#1551 Posted: 23:47:00 23/04/2013
Quote: CommanderGame
Quote: Doomslicer
I seem to be the only one who think Sirren Griffin is the best path for smilie!
Seriously, it wouldn't be great but for the echolocation upgrade. With that, Sonic (Boom) becomes a master at crowd control. What does this upgrade do? It make it, whenever your scream touches an enemy, it refracts in all directions, where it spreads out again in all directions every time it touches an enemy! And with her hatchlings screaming on their own, the screen is spammed with 'booms!

Spammed with ~10 Damage Booms that is.
Her Medea Griffin Counter Part is simply superior, IMO, it's not because of the Babies, but because of the fact that you Shoot 4 40 Damage Eggs AT ONCE.While they're in the air, you can use the Roar(That Does as much damage if you choose the other path)
Sirren Griffen pretty much adds AoE to Sonic Boom..Not something that she really needs.

Plus the wow pow favors Medea.
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#1552 Posted: 00:40:54 24/04/2013
Quote: Mrmorrises
Quote: Doomslicer
I seem to be the only one who think Sirren Griffin is the best path for smilie!
Seriously, it wouldn't be great but for the echolocation upgrade. With that, Sonic (Boom) becomes a master at crowd control. What does this upgrade do? It make it, whenever your scream touches an enemy, it refracts in all directions, where it spreads out again in all directions every time it touches an enemy! And with her hatchlings screaming on their own, the screen is spammed with 'booms!

Spammed with ~10 Damage Booms that is.
Her Medea Griffin Counter Part is simply superior, IMO, it's not because of the Babies, but because of the fact that you Shoot 4 40 Damage Eggs AT ONCE.While they're in the air, you can use the Roar(That Does as much damage if you choose the other path)
Sirren Griffen pretty much adds AoE to Sonic Boom..Not something that she really needs.

Plus the wow pow favors Medea.

That too.
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#1553 Posted: 01:36:10 24/04/2013
I know, if I get a S2 It'll be medea, but otherwise siren.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
silverflashwing Red Sparx Gems: 50
#1554 Posted: 23:14:51 25/04/2013
What does everyone think is the best path for Shroom Boom and flashwing, because everyone seems to have a different answer?
Although I already have my opinions I just want to know what you guys think.
#1555 Posted: 00:16:12 26/04/2013
^Tbh, I'm quite the competitive skylander player.Maybe I may have different opinion because I have a different playstyle(ANY character with a dash move is a run-away character for me, S1 Drill Sergeant on Megadozer is my example.)

Shroomboom, Paramushroom Promotion.It's just better, more damage, more hits, even moar damage.
What do you get on the other path?A non-complete version of Zook's floral defender."But you can hide underground"So what?It's not like you do 70 Damage like with Terrafin when you get back up.
Para Promotion gives you extra damage, and the regular mushrooms get a damage boost as well.
Either Path Shroomboom isn't amazing.

For Flashwing, it's preference, she's average either way.
Although I will say that for PvP, Super Shards is better, as the healing ability is very helpful.
Super Spinner....needs more damage, more precision when moving, AND REMOVING THE ANNOYING SLOWDOWN.

That's my opinion.
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#1556 Posted: 10:02:16 26/04/2013
^Tbh, I'm quite the competitive skylander player.Maybe I may have different opinion because I have a different playstyle(ANY character with a dash move is a run-away character for me, S1 Drill Sergeant on Megadozer is my example.)

Shroomboom, Paramushroom Promotion.It's just better, more damage, more hits, even moar damage.
What do you get on the other path?A non-complete version of Zook's floral defender."But you can hide underground"So what?It's not like you do 70 Damage like with Terrafin when you get back up.
Para Promotion gives you extra damage, and the regular mushrooms get a damage boost as well.

Although I will say that for PvP, Super Shards is better, as the healing ability is very helpful.
Super Spinner....needs more damage, more precision when moving, AND REMOVING THE ANNOYING SLOWDOWN.

That's my opinion.

I just want to say that every path suggestion you gave (on this page at least) is dead on.
I have tried both paths on almost every one of my skylanders, and have came to the same conclusions as you.
so keep your recommendations coming!
#1557 Posted: 11:38:15 26/04/2013
Quote: Hazard335

That's my opinion.

I just want to say that every path suggestion you gave (on this page at least) is dead on.
I have tried both paths on almost every one of my skylanders, and have came to the same conclusions as you.
so keep your recommendations coming!

Haha, thanks!I really appreciate that.smilie
LloydDXZX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1637
#1558 Posted: 11:42:23 26/04/2013
I don't like fright Riders... He's not powerful!
---
Imaginators is making it revive.
JakeJones Blue Sparx Gems: 533
#1559 Posted: 18:25:23 26/04/2013
Fright rider is pretty good on the joust jockey path
On sir lance a lot he's not bad though.
---
Foot ball kicks butt and balls.
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#1560 Posted: 13:28:45 04/05/2013
What path is recommended for Crusher?
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
HotDogClub Red Sparx Gems: 66
#1561 Posted: 20:59:30 04/05/2013
smilie:Blitz Spyro

smilie:The Swarm Path (Sorry forgot name)

That's all mine for now.
---
Still on the hunt for...
Magic: smilie Earth: smilie smilie Water: smilie smilie smilie Fire: smilie smilie Tech: smilie Undead: smilie smilie Wind: smilie smilie and Life: smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:59:44 04/05/2013 by HotDogClub
PokeLink09 Blue Sparx Gems: 946
#1562 Posted: 19:52:51 05/05/2013
Quote: HotDogClub
smilie:Blitz Spyro

smilie:The Swarm Path (Sorry forgot name)

That's all mine for now.

I understand Sheep Burner as both of smilie's paths are pretty good, but why the Bee path on smilie? The Barbarous Avenger path superior as you can shoot while oving, you can hurt people with your wings, and its works with the Soul Gem better.
BigGuy0810 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1633
#1563 Posted: 00:01:16 06/05/2013
what is the best path for sunburn, ghost roaster, voodood, camo, warnado, boomer, dino rang, and wham shell? And why that path is best.
#1564 Posted: 12:12:00 06/05/2013
Quote: zookinator
What path is recommended for Crusher?

This again^
---
JakeJones Blue Sparx Gems: 533
#1565 Posted: 15:55:46 06/05/2013
With Crusher I think both paths are kind of even but i might have to say rubble master.
---
Foot ball kicks butt and balls.
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1566 Posted: 14:50:14 08/05/2013
What path is better for S2 Gill Grunt?I need one that will help his wow pow.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#1567 Posted: 20:35:28 08/05/2013
I'd recomend the water weaver path, principly because you can use the water jetpack to move about while charging yer anchor. As you'd expect, infinite charge really helps your mobility while charging.
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1568 Posted: 23:07:44 08/05/2013
Thanks.I was thinking I should do harpooner because I thaught it would make the cannon stronger but I think I will go with water weaver.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#1569 Posted: 04:13:00 09/05/2013
Quote: azz01
Thanks.I was thinking I should do harpooner because I thaught it would make the cannon stronger but I think I will go with water weaver.

Essentially, if you're really focusing on the Wow Pow, you're going to be horribly, horribly slow while it charges. The speed of the jetpack is the perfect answer to that, and with infinite jetpack charge (Especially in the Water lacking enviroments of Giants) it lets you move anywhere, any time with it. Use the anchor cannon for long range, and if they get close, knock em back with your water jet.

That said, since you've got S2 Gill Grunt, you can try out both paths, but as mentioned in both posts, Water Weaver better compliments it.
---
ItalianGamer97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1378
#1570 Posted: 17:50:41 19/05/2013
Well, here's my paths I went for the Skylanders I have so far: (i'll update when I get a new 'lander and try out a path.)

smilie: Blademaster
Although it seems that the Soul of the Flame path is more popular around here, I didn't really use the flame form that much, so it isn't really much of a loss for me. You get two combos, and your Mega Slam can be held longer to deal out around 80 damage when released, and a basic sword strike with the Inferno Blade upgrade deals about 40 damage.

smilie: Bird Blaster
On this path, your wind blasts can go through multiple enemies, a basic shot does about 15 or so damage, and you could suck up certain enemies to charge a super shot which deals around 20-30 damage. (i'm not too sure on the exact figures, so i'll update when I check the damage in the game.)

smilie: Harpooner
Well, on this path, you get harpoons that do about 30-40-something damage, the capability of shooting three harpoons at once, and the harpoons pierce through enemies. (I liked Jet-Vac's Piercing Winds upgrade on Bird Blaster, so it's kinda the same deal with Gill Grunt, albeit with three harpoons instead of a single air shot.) With Gilly's Anchor Cannon and the S2 Wow-Pow on Harpooner, you get three anchors that go through multiple enemies like a hot knife through butter. (Yeah, I made that analogy. Deal with it.)

smilie: Master Blaster
The damage the lasers do might be around 11, but it will add up, thus it might give the enemies laser envy. (I'll give you a cookie if you get that reference. Hint: It's from a Disney-Pixar film.) And I think the bladegears aren't worth warranting a dedicated path, so yeah.

smilie: Sheep Burner Spyro
This path isn't too bad, as it makes the central fireball do more damage and explodes to hit multiple enemies, gives you a fire shield that isn't totally useless, as it seems to offer protection if an enemy or two decides to attack you from the back or sides when you're firing away at the front end. and the Daybringer Flame isn't pointless, since it could do 30 damage, and possibly 60 if you get a critical hit (i'm not too sure on that, i'll have to check when I play as him.)

smilie: Smash 'N' Bash
The Stump Crusher Combos aren't too bad. Sometimes I use the X, X, Square combo (I'm playing on PS3, btw.) to get a brief speed boost, and the X,X,O combo could be useful for clearing out a crowd of nearby enemies, and i'm a fan of the of the Acorn Croquet, where you can send your meganut flying at enemies, which i remember using during a fight against the final boss of Giants that I won't spoil for you. And I think you could distract an Arkean Shield Juggernaut with a meganut sent its way, then once it turned its back towards you, you could spam his S2 wow-pow, and repeat the process 'till the juggernaut falls.

smilie: Prismancer
Initially, I was on Crystaleer, but the damage output of both the beam itself and the S2 wow-pow pulse on that path seemed worthy of his crystals' color changing to yellow, which I didn't like too much at first, but it eventually grew on me. Sure, making refracted beams effective during play may be a little harder, but the beam damage on this path might be a valid reason to switch to this path if you have his S2 on Crystaleer.

smilie: Lumbering Laserer
It's obviously good to have a decent ranged attack on a slow character like a Giant. On this path, you could charge up the solar shot to end up doing a beastly 100 damage, and the fact that the Sun Skewer explodes and goes through enemies upping damage to around 50 or so. (Not sure on the exact damage, but i'll check that later as well.) and the pod maker upgrade, enemies defeated with the photosynthesis cannon might make a good trap for some enemies.

smilie: Vampiric Warrior
To be honest, I only use the shield to defend occasionally, and I mostly use the shield bash for going a little faster, and I might damage enemies with it when I feel like doing so, but you get two combos on this path, the Arkeyan Cyclone and Leap. The sword does about 20 damage on this path. (not sure on that, will check and update.)

smilie: Rock Grinder
The 360 Spin combo proves useful at times (at least in story mode, that might be true for battle mode. will check when someone can/wants to play with me.) and if you can aim it, the hammer throw does about a chunky 100 damage. for me, the hammer isn't really difficult to use, but with practice, the slight difficulty of use can be rectified. and the triple ground grinders proved useful at times where I needed to hit multiple enemies from a distance.
---
And to prevent confusion, I am in the U.S. and I am part Italian.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:15:36 13/06/2013 by ItalianGamer97
#1571 Posted: 06:32:48 21/05/2013
I pretty much agree with the above post.
Anyway, everyone says Scarlet's swords are best, and with her having the max critical hit of anyone, rapid attack sounds good (though in theory, I like the way the other, bottle rocket, path sounds better).
Crusher gets a whole new playstyle on Rockslide path, like a giant version of Wrecking Ball or something. It also gives him much better speed. I have trouble aiming the hammer.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
GhostRoaster24 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#1572 Posted: 20:56:54 21/05/2013
^Agreed. His hammer is WAY too hard to aim, and stinks when someone is right on top of him, like Stealth Elf.
---
Tumblr: hunter-alex
#1573 Posted: 05:18:16 22/05/2013
Yeah. And stone vision is almost worthless against stronger enemies. So I pretty much just rockslide around everywhere.
---
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#1574 Posted: 19:38:40 22/05/2013
The problem with the bottle rockets on Ancient Djinn Magic is just that transitioning into the bottle has one of the longest delays of any attack in the game. If it were a lot quicker, the rockets would be awesome, but it's not--and you're out of the bottle altogether too soon after entering--so that aspect of the path is more style than substance. Ancient Djinn Magic's real perk is the orb damage, which you'll be using constantly, and that part is the best argument for picking the bottle path over the sword path.

Overall, though, I do prefer swords most of the time. There are definitely exceptions. I guarantee you will encounter situations, in playing Ninjini, where you are using orbs more than melee, and in those instances, Ancient Djinn Magic has a clear edge. In the end, I would say I favor swords about 70-30, but it's not the open-shut case many people make it out to be. There are definitely places (and PVP opponents) where your magic is your greatest advantage.
#1575 Posted: 23:02:33 22/05/2013
ah... also, any word on how good her hypnotize is? I imagine it only affects smaller enemies, but curious how long it lasts and so forth.
---
#1576 Posted: 00:05:10 23/05/2013
It's crap, really. Doesn't even work in PvP (I believe.)
---
#1577 Posted: 01:12:43 23/05/2013
Stone vision works for a second against other players (unless they're giants), I'd imagine this'd be similar (with stone vision, the players must break free by shaking the WiiMote).
---
#1578 Posted: 17:22:26 24/05/2013
Quote: BigGuy0810
what is the best path for sunburn, ghost roaster, voodood, camo, warnado, boomer, dino rang, and wham shell? And why that path is best.

For Sunburn, you will probably want Flame Lord. Blaze Dragon does nice damage with his flame breath, but the charge time, the fact that you can be interrupted and sent back to base damage very easily, and its effect on your movement speed (max charge slows you to a crawl) really put a damper on how effective it COULD be versus how effective it actually is. Flame Lord is consistent, no charging, no interruption, and far better defensive abilities via your teleports; the clear choice for me.

Ghost Roaster largely depends on what you want from him. The unified Giants engine has him hitting foes just once per charge, so the large edge Skull Master had in S:SA (on PS3 and 360) is long gone. Now, it's a simple choice: Offense, or defense? If you want to do a little more damage, pick Skull Master. If you'd rather stay alive longer, pick Fear Eater. Keep in mind, though, that Skull Master is very easy to play, and Fear Eater has a learning curve.

Voodood is and always has been Marauder. Plain and simple, the path is faster, and does more damage. Tripwires sound better on paper than they work out in practice, making Elementalist's main perk something that only seems like it's going to be amazing. On the other hand, Marauder has the Zipline bonuses, and the highest per-combo damage of any melee character in the game. Easy choice.

The choice for Camo is a little trickier. You'll find advocates for both paths, and with good reason. Melon Master is more defensively sound and has nice punch damage, but is slower and easier to stay out of range from than Vine Virtuoso. Meanwhile, Vine Virtuoso has no range issues and attacks rather quickly, but can't hold up too well on the defensive end. Like with Ghost Roaster, you have two choices; versatility, or defense? No right or wrong answer, just a choice.

Warnado should be on Eye of the Storm. Wind Master's only buffs are to Tornadoes, and even then, two of his abilities conflict with one another, and the third (a damage boost to Tornadoes) only raises that damage from 25 to 40. Eye of the Storm has perks for spin damage, flight, and minions, making it the far more versatile and effective choice.

You'll probably want Demolition Troll for Boomer. He's still probably the best lobbing character in the game, but the true perk is troll bombs, which make him almost impossible to pursue. Clobber Troll's charged slam is nice and all, but range is a major issue, and you give up the ability to shield your escape in exchange. I find it's just not worth it.

Grand Boomerang Master for Dino Rang is an open and shut case unless you REALLY want to look cool, in which case I suspect Earthen Avenger's Road Warrior armor is more than sufficient. In truth, though, GBM's damage upgrades to both thrown boomerangs and the shield are more than enough to give that path a huge edge, and remote control boomerangs extend that edge even further. Sand traps just don't compete, leaving this a choice between looking cool and performing well.

Wham-Shell is meant to be on Captain Crustacean, and the reason why is very simple: Poseidon Strike is Wham-Shell's best attack by miles, and this is the only path that upgrades it. The upgrade is amazing, and by itself worth picking the path for. As an additional perk, you also get combos and better melee damage, but trust me, once you try the Poseidon Strike on this path, you'll know you made the right choice.

What path for Pop Fizz, Tree Rex, S2 Cynder, Shroomboom, and Flashwing?

Pop Fizz is better off on Mad Scientist. The purple potion minions are surprisingly effective in groups of three, the green potion's field damage is quite nice, and you won't have to worry about switching between forms. In fact, it's the form switching that puts a serious damper on Best of the Beast. Even though beast form is very effective, the timer runs out too quickly, and you're wide open during the transformation animation. There are better melees out there (such as Slam Bam) who play the same, do higher damage, and don't even have to transform for it. Mad Scientist is what gives Pop Fizz purpose, while Best of the Beast really is a poor man's Slam Bam, even in the best of hands.

I used to think Treefolk Charger was best for Tree Rex. Then I thought the two paths were similar, with Lumbering Laserer having just a slight edge. Now, after having had six months with the character, I can safely say that Lumbering Laserer is ENORMOUSLY better. Honestly, Lumbering Laserer does higher damage than Drobot with his ranged attacks, particularly the charged blast. He doesn't have to put himself at risk to deal this damage either, as the range on them is enormous. What's more, he has a huge HP pool to draw from, and can stay on the field practically forever as a result. Treefolk Charger is still very powerful, but to put it simply, he does less damage with greater risk. There's no point to getting close when the rewards aren't higher for doing it; pick Lumbering Laserer.

For S2 Cynder, you'll want Nether Wielder. The Giants engine fixed the first game's problem with exploding ghosts (they used to be difficult to activate), and now they're an enormous asset. Due to another physics change, the Shadow Dash isn't as invincible as it once was, making the damage upgrade on Shadow Dancer much riskier and far less of an advantage than it was in S:SA. Add to it that Nether Wielder's lightning cone is enormous and Shadow Dancer's is puny by comparison, and the question of which path to pick becomes a lot simpler than it used to be. Long story short, Giants physics have only helped Nether Wielder and only hurt Shadow Dancer. This is not the same Cynder that inspired so much debate the first time around.

Paramushroom Promotion on Shroomboom, please. Barrier Boost is difficult to use, and the rewards for learning how are only underwhelming. On the other hand, Paramushroom is easy to use, and the rewards are huge. Keep in mind that you can hold down the attack button to fire infinite Paramushrooms, not unlike Drobot's laser, and that this doesn't prevent you from firing slingshrooms forward simultaneously. Give that a try, and I promise you won't regret leaving Barrier Boost behind. I reset my fully maxed B.B. Shroomboom for Paramushroom Promotion, and believe me, it was worth going through the Heroics over again; he's far more effective now.

Flashwing is kind of an opinion thing. In a game where most characters do have one clearly better path, it's hard to accept that a character can have two paths that are essentially even. Well, Flashwing is that character. Super Shards plays kind of like Drobot, with the crystal refraction and +5/tick Regen being the biggest perks. Ultimate Spinner is your average charging character, but the spin is defensively rock-solid, can hit foes multiple times, and the speed increase is really nice. I prefer Super Shards, but the key word here is that I prefer it, not that I think it's objectively better.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:08:06 24/05/2013 by Tashiji
#1579 Posted: 21:24:09 26/05/2013
^Yes, with Flashwing, I just couldn't decide, so I chose Super Spinner first, and was impressed. So then I got Jade Flashwing, and chose Super Shards, and was more impressed than expected. Now, I also Prefer Super Shards, although, both are good.
---
#1580 Posted: 22:53:56 26/05/2013
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Super Shards of limited use in open areas? It seems rather situational, and while I have yet to try it, I feel Super Spinner is more, reliable? Maybe I'll have to try Super Shards.
---
#1581 Posted: 00:13:05 27/05/2013
^ Yes, that is totally true, but I still find Shards to work better for what I want to use Flashwing for. Here are my reasons:

1) There is usually a wall around. There will certainly be situations where there are no suitable surfaces for crystals, or where planting them means going so far out of your way that it's not worth doing, but those aren't circumstances you will encounter constantly; only every once in a while, and only on a select few PVP arenas.

2) While it's true that Super Spinner is more consistent, her performance stays at that same steady level always. On the other hand, Shards, when in a friendly area, is actually superb. I would rather be really good some of the time and sub par every so often using Shards than stay consistent but wholly average on Spinner.

3) I find that there are less truly superior ranged attackers than there are charging attackers, especially in the Earth element. On one hand, Flashwing shares the same element as Bash, one of the game's best characters and truly the only charge-based Earth character worth conversation. It just doesn't seem worth it to me to play that style, where contact damage is mandatory and finesse is a must, when Bash can simply charge in and pulverize. On the other hand, Dino Rang and Prism Break are essentially medium-range attackers, leaving Flashwing as the only true entry in the long-range category in Earth. She can also do some interesting things with those crystals that no other character can replicate, and while there are certainly better ranged attackers in the game (Drobot, Tree Rex, etc.), at least none of them share the same element.

All in all, though, it's a preference thing. This isn't me saying why Super Shards is better than Super Spinner, just why I prefer it. I think it gives her more purpose overall.
DraculauraXXX Blue Sparx Gems: 654
#1582 Posted: 01:54:14 27/05/2013
are there any new opinions on what the better path is for Series 2 Spyro?
#1583 Posted: 03:05:49 27/05/2013
Quote: DraculauraXXX
are there any new opinions on what the better path is for Series 2 Spyro?

Allow me to add a little more to this question: Does his wow pow stand alone in terms of capability, or does it get buffed by fireball upgrades?
---
#1584 Posted: 03:11:14 27/05/2013
What happens with the Wow Pow is, prior to fire slamming, he fires several fireballs in an X-shaped pattern around himself. Those are most definitely affected by base fireball damage; Sheep Burner does more for each one. The slam itself, though, does 80 on either path.

As for picks, well, I still think Blitz is better even without a stun on his charge, but it's definitely not night and day. The charge's ability to hit targets multiple times per use is the tipping point for me. Even without the stun, he can still rack up big numbers charging in, flying, and then using the fire slam. There's nothing wrong with Sheep Burner, but having had a few months with both paths, let's just say he's been switched to Blitz for quite a while and I don't foresee him going back.
#1585 Posted: 14:34:22 13/06/2013
What would be the recommended path for Series 1 Whirlwind?
---
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#1586 Posted: 15:08:08 13/06/2013
utimate raindoomer, as i like to call it
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#1587 Posted: 17:24:47 13/06/2013
Whats a good path for zap?
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4343
#1588 Posted: 19:43:52 13/06/2013
good path for smilie?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#1589 Posted: 20:21:33 13/06/2013
Quote: Eevee88
good path for smilie?

I personally like Pyro Pooch, but Burning Bow Wow seems to be more popular. *shrug*

This is what I did:
smilie= Burning Bow Wow
smilie= Pyro Pooch
#1590 Posted: 20:26:01 13/06/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
good path for smilie?

I personally like Pyro Pooch, but Burning Bow Wow seems to be more popular. *shrug*

This is what I did:
smilie= Burning Bow Wow
smilie= Pyro Pooch

i have both of those thanks
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#1591 Posted: 20:36:01 13/06/2013
good path for smilie?

This is what I did:
smilie= Burning Bow Wow
smilie= Pyro Pooch

No problem! smilie
#1592 Posted: 20:43:43 13/06/2013

This is what I did:
smilie= Burning Bow Wow
smilie= Pyro Pooch

No problem! smilie

you are a great friend smilie sorry off topic
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:44:18 13/06/2013 by Eevee88
ItalianGamer97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1378
#1593 Posted: 22:41:20 13/06/2013
That'll probably depend on if you want effectiveness or mobility. If you want your harpoons/anchors to be a little more effective, but don't mind a sacrifice in mobility, go with Harpooner. If you wanna be more mobile when aiming, but can live without stronger/more effective harpoons and cannons, go with Water Weaver. I went with Harpooner and the wow-pow is pretty darn awesome on it, with three anchors flying into multiple enemies at once. And if you're skilled, you might catch someone off guard with the multiple anchors in PvP.
---
And to prevent confusion, I am in the U.S. and I am part Italian.
#1594 Posted: 16:21:30 14/06/2013
Quote: zookinator
What would be the recommended path for Series 1 Whirlwind?

It's Tempest dragon for sure.

1. The clouds are huge and are a suprising pain in the ***. They deal 30 damage, and the electricity deals an extra 30.

2. Ultimate rainbower's final charge upgrade really isn't very great. Though it does look cool.

3. Three rainbows are chained off of Tempest dragon's clouds, as opposed to Ultimate rainbower's two.
#1595 Posted: 20:58:38 14/06/2013
A few questions: Slam Bam, Ghost Roaster, and Fright Rider (S1 on Slam Bam), any thoughts or preferences?
---
#1596 Posted: 22:35:29 14/06/2013
Slam Bam: Blizzard brawler. Glacier yeti isn't as bad as people say, in my opinion. But Blizzard brawler gives a good damage boost on his ice fists(from 27 to 38) and he gets armor exclusive to the path!

Fright rider: Joust jockey. Sir lance a lot is pretty good, but Joust jockey makes him faster and capable of dealing damage in a safer way. One problem that I find runs against Fright rider often is his lack of a strong way to hit a foe who camps out on a bounce pad in pvp, his melee strike is his only attack that can hit them, and even then, his melee isn't all that strong.

I don't have Ghost roaster, although I might get him soon, and I am wondering what path I should take too smilie
#1597 Posted: 22:37:41 14/06/2013
Good path for Zap?
#1598 Posted: 07:11:07 15/06/2013
Quote: Mrmorrises
Slam Bam: Blizzard brawler. Glacier yeti isn't as bad as people say, in my opinion. But Blizzard brawler gives a good damage boost on his ice fists(from 27 to 38) and he gets armor exclusive to the path!

Fright rider: Joust jockey. Sir lance a lot is pretty good, but Joust jockey makes him faster and capable of dealing damage in a safer way. One problem that I find runs against Fright rider often is his lack of a strong way to hit a foe who camps out on a bounce pad in pvp, his melee strike is his only attack that can hit them, and even then, his melee isn't all that strong.

I don't have Ghost roaster, although I might get him soon, and I am wondering what path I should take too smilie

Well, to answer my own questions regarding Ghost Roaster, I've personally taken him down the Ectoplasm path to make the ability useful.
Even on that path, his skull charge is devastating.

Hmm, I may have to try Fright Rider on Joust Jockey, I hear a lot of good things about it, and very little on Lance a Lot.

As for Zap, put me down for "Tesla dragon". The main gimmick of Slime Serpent is constantly electrified sea slimes, while they don't stay electrified as long in Giants as they did in Spyro's adventure (Hell, that was outright indefinately), it's not hard to keep them cooking enemies manually. Is it wrong to justify a path for what the other offers?
---
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#1599 Posted: 00:53:13 21/06/2013
S2 Drobot:

Clockwork Dragon makes his Wow-Pow VERY OVERPOWERED, so I recommend it!
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#1600 Posted: 11:47:42 21/06/2013
^ It was better in my opinion for S1 too.
First | Previous | Page 32 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me