Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Pokémon Top Ten Favorites Discussion
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Pokémon Top Ten Favorites Discussion [CLOSED]
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#1 Posted: 19:36:01 16/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I decided to create a discussion topic about everyone's top ten favorite pokémon. It can be pokémon from any region and they can be legendaries as well. Remember everyone has a opinion so don't get mad if they pick a pokémon you don't like.

Here's mine.

1. Pikachu - Is cute and was my favorite in childhood.
2. Lucario - I found this pokémon awesome as soon as I saw it on Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. I also love how it can use Aura Sphere and Me First.
3. Charizard - I love how it looks like a dragon and it's my favorite fire type pokémon. I also loved it in the anime.
4. Mewtwo - I loved using this pokémon in Pokémon Fire Red, I was able to easily to defeat my opponents. I also thought Mewtwo was awesome in the movie Mewtwo Strikes Back and the special Mewtwo Returns.
5. Snivy - I haven't played the game so I can't judge it by game performance. I like this pokémon because after I watched an episode of Pokémon Black and White, I loved the personality of Snivy. I also loved how Snivy use vine wipe to hold back opponents.
6. Rapidash - I like how this pokémon looks and it's moves. I also like horses.
7. Dialga - This legendary is super awesome. I also love the move Roar of Time.
8. Luxray - I love how this pokémon can use bite, crunch, etc. I also can easily win contests with it.
9. Lapras - A very powerful water/ice pokémon and I also like how with the ability Water Absorb, water moves can not hurt it and instead heal it.
10. Haunter - A cool looking pokémon that can use moves like curse. It's also awesome that it can't get hurt by normal, fighting, and ground attacks.

Well no you know mine. So what's your's?
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#2 Posted: 23:44:21 16/04/2012
Gosh....I can't really number them....but if I had to...

1. Mew. Completely taken by it's innocence and playful approach to everything.
2. Any of the small legendaries: Jirachi, Celebi, Shaymin, Manaphy, Keledio(or whatever it's spelled)
3. Charmander and all it's evolutions. Awesomeness. I actually like most of the original fire type starters
4. Eevee and it's many eeveelutions. If I had to pick one(impossible): Glaceon or Umbreon just because my Glacios is my chara, and Umbreon is just awesome. Espeon same thing. Pure awesomeness
5. Lanturn. The first(I think) Electric Water type. Amazingness. Loved it's abilities and it's advantages in battle.
6. Mewtwo. Nuff said.
7. Milotic. Graceful yet powerful.
8. Almost all the non-legendary, dragon types (Except for Garchomp). Dratini, Bagon, Denio, Trapinch
9. Lucario. Probably based off of DBZ cause of Aura Sphere in the movies. Awesome.
10. Pikachu. What up?
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#3 Posted: 02:04:29 17/04/2012
I might could choose a top ten from the first generation alone, but choosing ten from all of them will be very difficult. I will try, though.

1. Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard - This evolutionary line has been my favorite since I even knew what Pokemon was. These guys always have, and always will be, my favorites of all time for a number of reasons.

2. Gyarados - There's a lot of water type Pokemon, and I like a lot of them, but the one I have used the most has got to be this guy here. Not only is he cool in appearance, but he's very powerful, and has a great move set.

3. Gastly, Haunter, Gengar - By far my favorite ghost types, and the ones I've used the most. They're strong, have a great move set, and I love the way they act on the show. However, their poison element gives them weaknesses that the other ghosts don't have, like being weak against the psychic type, which they're supposed to be good against.

4. Scyther and Scizor - I'm not that crazy about bug types, but I love these guys. They may not be the strongest Pokemon, but the ones I train never disappoint me. They're just really cool, as far as bugs go.

5. Rhydon and Tyranitar - They're both cool and have a few similarities, and I love both of them. They each are strong and have great move sets. Just a great addition to the team.

6. Riolu and Lucario - Just an overall awesome Pokemon. I love the movie he was in, and I love having one on Explorers of Sky.

7. The Eeveeloutions - Just gotta love 'em. They're not only cute and cool, but powerful. I love Flareon, as fire types are my favorites, but after training Espeon and Leafeon, I love them, too. Heck, I love all of them.

8. Reshiram - I do like the legendaries, the classics especially, but this one soon became a favorite. Its appearance alone caught my attention, but when I found it was a fire and dragon type mix, I just had to have it. I have one now, and I simply love it. It hasn't left my party since I caught it.

9. Mew and Mewtwo - I love them both for different reasons. They're both powerful, like any legendary, and i love their movies. And let's not forget their personallities. Mew is just so innocent and cute. And Mewtwo is more serious, yet can be protective if he sees you as a friend.

10. Pikachu - Who doesn't love him? He's the first one you meet at the start of the show as a whole. He's pretty much the star Pokemon, everyone knows him. He's cute, strong, and just an all around great Pokemon.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#4 Posted: 03:15:53 17/04/2012
Yaay! Nice top ten! Kinda weird how some of the same pokemon are in everyone's top ten list. smilie
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#5 Posted: 13:15:23 17/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah it is funny that so far all three lists had Pikachu, Lucario, Charizard, and Mewtwo on them.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
#6 Posted: 19:57:44 17/04/2012
Yeah, but it kinda makes sense, though. Those are pretty popular Pokemon for different reasons.
---
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#7 Posted: 23:30:24 17/04/2012
1. Rayquaza- I really like snakes and its attack stats are amazing.
2. Palkia- my first lv. 100 pokemon.
3. Excadrill- for some reason I cant figure out its my favorite 5th gen. pokemon.
4. Regigigas- I really like the sound it makes.
5. Swampert- my favorite of the starter pokemon evolutions.
6. Mewtwo- one of the best pokemon on my team.
7. Darkrai- so evil...
8. Dragonite- I like how it always looks so happy.
9. Crobat- always have this pokemon.
10. Reshiram- I just like it.

649. Pikachu-absolutely hate it.
#8 Posted: 02:44:12 18/04/2012
ANd yet there again is Mewtwo!

That's one for mewtwo!

*everyone* Aww.....smilie
---
#9 Posted: 17:11:10 18/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Yep and I thought there was no such thing as a top ten list without Charizard, guess I have been proven wrong.
---
#10 Posted: 01:04:03 19/04/2012
Yeah. I know I can't have a top ten without Charizard. He's always been my favorite Pokemon.
---
#11 Posted: 03:15:48 19/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Me too. Charizard will always be in my list. He's pretty awesome both in games and the anime.
---
#12 Posted: 03:29:00 19/04/2012
I liked Charizard just for the fact he was a dragon when I was in my dragon-craze phase. X3 Indeed I like all the dragon pokemon.
---
#13 Posted: 03:37:04 19/04/2012 | Topic Creator
smilie That's funny because that's another reason I like him. LOL
---
#14 Posted: 17:58:21 20/04/2012
Yeah, ditto. X3 He's not actually a dragon type, but he almost could be, since he resembles a dragon so much. And he is awesome in both the games and the anime. Whenever I have one on my team, he always turns out to be my strongest Pokemon, no matter what else I have. His level is always the highest, too. Like I may have a set level limit set in my mind for training, before I decide to stop and move on in the plot, and Charizard always goes over that limit.
---
#15 Posted: 20:10:46 20/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I also found it funny how Charizard ignored Ash's commands. Though I found the episode Charizard chills Out sweet.
---
#16 Posted: 22:29:06 20/04/2012
Yeah, that as funny. And I love that episode. I hate it when Charizard gets beat and then frozen, but it works out in the end.
---
#17 Posted: 22:51:58 20/04/2012
Yeah. Plus he's like, one of the only non-legendary Fire-Flying combinations. Actually he is the only non-legendary Fire-Flying type...

Nyeh, yeah. X3 but you all know Ash. Always playing against the type your not supposed to.
---
#18 Posted: 23:39:44 20/04/2012
Yep. Charizard is the only one like that. Wonder why.

Yeah, Ash does that a lot. He has a unique way of battling, and he never really seems to know what he's doing, yet he wins.
---
#19 Posted: 01:07:55 21/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Wow I never noticed that.

Yeah I notice that too. Even sometimes I forget and get surprised when he wins a battle.
---
#20 Posted: 03:59:02 21/04/2012
To be honest, neither did I. I just assumed.......bah! There aren't. Moltres doesn't count cause it's a legendary so....wow.

smilie I wonder what the little kids that follow his example do then. Hey look! It's a Geodude! Go Pikachu!

Pikachu fainted.

D: Not supposed to happen! *rage quit*

Have you also noticed that almost every time he DOES use type advantage he ends up losing.
---
#21 Posted: 06:59:38 21/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah I did notice. It's funny when he does lose when my brother says to me "I thought you said that (insert type here) was better in the fight." I would tell him "It is! I don't know I guess it's the opposite for Ash."

Though I admit just using pokémon to plow through enemies doesn't work all the time.

(Me playing Fire Red)

Me: Hey there's Brock I'll beat him with Charmander like I did when I played the original.

(Six tries later)

Me: That's it I'm going to get a Mankey, no way Charmander can win.
---
#22 Posted: 17:14:30 21/04/2012
Yep...smilie

I remember my first game was pokemon Emerald (I know. I'm such a newb). I would just use Torchic to try and beat the first boss. *many tries later* Combusken! Yaay *pwnage*
---
#23 Posted: 23:15:43 21/04/2012
I remember playing the old Red game on my Game Boy Color. I always chose Charmander, which is difficult to start out with because of Brock and Misty. But I trained mine hard, until they were strong enough to win anyway. I did have other Pokemon as a back-up, but my starter always did most of the work.
---
#24 Posted: 23:16:56 21/04/2012
Ahh, I love going against the type advantage rules and winning. X3
---
ExtremeSpyro Ripto Gems: 112
#25 Posted: 23:53:55 21/04/2012
Well..I dont have 10 favorites, but I have 5.
1. Arceus. He's the freakin god of pokemon!
2. Genosect. Really cool. Too bad he's impossible to get.
3. Palkia. Well for one thing I had pearl long before diamond and I caught him. I love spacial rend.
4. Mewtwo. Badass, enough said.
5. Nidoking. He looks even better as a shiny!
#26 Posted: 05:55:57 22/04/2012
Ooh. Nice.
---
ExtremeSpyro Ripto Gems: 112
#27 Posted: 07:09:18 22/04/2012
Thanks.
#28 Posted: 11:54:32 22/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Mewtwo continues to be on everyone's list.
---
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#29 Posted: 19:18:16 23/04/2012
1. Rayquaza - It's just ... I don't know I just like it a lot! Rayquaza is great.

2. Celebi/Raikou - A tie between Celebi and Raikou for #2. I just love them both so much. Celebi has a pretty good movie (haven't watched a Pokemon movie in a while!), and decent stats, and Raikou has amazing stats!! Its physical could use work, sure, but its special is outstanding.

3. Eevee Evolution Line - They're cute and can do just about anything if you use the proper one in your team. If I had to choose one, I don't think I could. Either Espeon, Flareon, or Jolteon if I really did.

4. Luxray - Luxray is a monster physical attacker, and generally speaking I like physical attackers. Plus I love electric types, so ... yes.

5. Dialga/Giratina - I love these two. Giratina has some awesome offensive stats and a great ability. But it has just so many trap-setting moves (as ghost-types are known for), it kind of ruins it. The only thing saving its move sets is Shadow Force. Plus it has so many type weaknesses, its ... strange. Dialga, on the other hand, has AMAZING stats, a okay-ish ability, good moves, and only two type weaknesses, and CONTROLS TIME. Like, OH MY GOSH. <3

6. Yamask/Banette - I love both of their origins. Yamask was a person that carries his own face around and sometimes cries knowing it's dead now. Like, what!? That's awful. And Banette ... Creepy voodoo children's doll bent on revenge against the kid who formerly owned it. Never ever abandon your dolls, kids!

7. Shedinja - It's a corpse come to life and it will steal your soul. Like holy crap.

8. Mew - Just because it's so cute! I love how it can transform into other Pokemon and considering its Psychic-type, I just love it even more.

9. Gastly Evolution Line - My mother always liked Gengar, and I liked Haunter, so we very much like the Gastly evolution line around here.

10. Ponyta Evolution line - I love horses and I love the fire type. Yes.

.: Note :.
Yeah, this is a list that I'm not entirely sure about. All these Pokemon I love, no doubt about that, but a top ten is HARD. I might fiddle with this top ten later.
#30 Posted: 22:46:21 23/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah it was hard for me to chose the top ten pokémon too. I liked so many, but I had to chose.

Haven't got too many black and white favorites since I haven't played the game yet. My favorites from gen 5 come from watching the anime which isn't really bad after watching a few episodes. I wish I could have put Oshawott on the list, but unfortunately there was other pokémon I liked more than him.
---
#31 Posted: 23:52:19 23/04/2012
Yaaay! Mew FTW! And this one didn't have Mewtwo in it. smilie Good job CL!

On another note, about Shedninja: Shedninja will steal the soul of anyone that tries to look inside it's hollow body through the hole on it's back.
Wait....but if you get one and send it out in battle, you're looking at it's.....back....

...I wonder what they're trying to say there...
---
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#32 Posted: 00:12:31 24/04/2012
I know, right? choosing just ten of all Pokemon is difficult.
Generation 5 favorites is a whole different thing for me. X3 It has some good Pokemon, but plenty of less-than-satisfactory Pokemon, too.

lol, after Mewka I just HAD to put Mew in there.
We're soulless? Yeah, well, we're making dead people(aka Yamask) fight.
#33 Posted: 02:03:53 24/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah I that is true, but at least gen 5 has awesome things. I watched the intro on YouTube and I thought it was pretty cool. Though Snivy is my favorite from the gen so far from the pokémon I've seen. Love the attitude it has the anime. I like Oshawott for his cuteness and comedy. Sometimes I call him the pokémon verison of Brock since he sometimes falls in love with female pokémon.
---
#34 Posted: 05:23:34 25/04/2012
I'm actually was(and kinda still am) a bit skeptic about Oshawott. Cause when I first saw it I immediately thought "Oh no...a reincarnation of Piplup....this could NOT get any worse...smilie" But I'm glad it isn't too much. And yes, Snivy is a beast. But....really Ash? Pursuing a pokemon without end until you've caught it? That's just cruel man....smilie

Snivy's theme music makes me think of Snivy as some sort of super spy or something...it just does! smilie
---
#35 Posted: 06:32:18 25/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah in the beginning I was unsure of Oshawott too though I find him funny. Can you believe how much jealously that pokémon has toward Pikachu? Though sometimes I hit my head when Oshawott's first thoughts is to run from a battle he thinks he can't win. Also some people can't figure what the parts of his name mean. I think somewhere I heard it's suppose to be Ocean, Shell, Water, and Otter. Wow that's a lot of parts, usually starter pokémon names are just two words combined.

I saw the episode where Snivy verses a very annoying Gothita. I love Snivy's expression when she won the battle. First she has a serious look and then it turns into a smug smirk basically saying "You lose."
---
#36 Posted: 23:22:19 26/04/2012
Yeah. Oshawott is....unusual for my still to say the least.

There was this one episode about Emolga's Volt Switch and it ends up that Snivy and Emolga have this crazy rivalry that sparks. Near the end, Emolga and two fainted pokemon: Pikachu and Oshawott I think... are up against a burningly angry Simisear. Simisear goes in for the final blow and Snivy suddenly appears with like the sun behind her as she's on a tree and does the finger at Simisear. (No not the flip off. She shakes her finger at him like uh uh uh, not my friends you don't) And this cool music start's playing.
---
#37 Posted: 23:45:56 26/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah Oshawott's name is weird, yet addicting for me to say. Though they could have came up with different name like Otcean or Ottqua. I don't think my names are good either.

I saw that clip. Though while Snivy is awesome they make her lose very easily in other battles. She didn't even get to last five seconds when she versed Minccino.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:49:33 26/04/2012 by StartheDragon77
#38 Posted: 00:00:49 27/04/2012
smilie Well, I think they're better

Meh, I don't like how they always glorify status effect moves like Attract and such. I want them to actually start making the characters strategize, like.....a certain move plan that is so amazing and fail safe.
---
#39 Posted: 00:17:26 27/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I was trying to combine the words otter and a elements that have to do with water.

Like how Pikachu couldn't use thunder bolt in Shadow of Zekrom. That I can't believe how many people complain that Pikachu lost to Snivy since Pikachu was way higher leveled. I think the anime writers threw pokémon levels out the window. The only time I know they mentioned levels was in season one where they went to that pokémon school.
---
#40 Posted: 02:58:00 27/04/2012
Yeah, they pretty much did throw levels out of the window. I mean, even if Pikachu somehow did lose his electrical abilities, I don't care what disadvantage Pikachu's got, one Tackle/Iron Tail and that Snivy should be dead. Besides, Pikachu should've had a way higher defense to....ugh....

Well, I remember a similar scene where it was Ash vs. this new trainer who had a Chikorita...But I think Ash won pretty easily. Exactly....
---
#41 Posted: 03:28:54 27/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah I guess so. How can one Pikachu that as Team Rocket said "Exceeds beyond normal power of a normal Pikachu." lose to a Snivy that didn't have any battle experience yet. Maybe Zekrom took Pikachu's strength too. LOL

Speaking of Zekrom I really like him though trying to figure out...

*Warning do not read this if you have not seen either version of movie 14*

How the heck he managed to get out of the stone he was imprisoned in thousands of years ago?

Though it's funny when looking at both versions of the movie. Me and my brother after we watched both versions were like "Uh which one is the canon movie?"
I guess they let the fans decide which movie is canon.
---
#42 Posted: 03:33:10 27/04/2012
Lol.

I chose Reshiram over Zekrom for practical reasons. Honestly I didn't really like their designs....especially compared to the other legendaries they've had before...
---
#43 Posted: 03:51:10 27/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Am I the only one that was expecting a female voice for Reshiram when it spone telepathically. Reshiram looks pretty feminine. Though I think I read something that's it's to be like the opposite look of Zekrom's. While Zekrom is manly and brute looking Reshiram looks lady-like and graceful.

Though I have to admit I laugh as soon as I heard Zekrom's voice. I couldn't take him seriously at all.

Though about there designs yeah I admit I think Zekrom is cool looking he's not really high up on my favorite legendaries list. The high up spots were taken by Mewtwo, Dialga, and Lugia (who couldn't be on the list because it is number 11)
---
#44 Posted: 05:31:19 27/04/2012
Yes. I actually thought that because ReSHIram and ZekrOM were supposed to be like yin and yang. Complete opposites but one and the same.

smilie I've only seen the White movie though...the one that aired on TV. Was too lazy to see the other. X3
---
#45 Posted: 05:58:13 27/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Just reverse the pokémon's roles, Damian has a Gothitelle, and some pokémon are shinies. That's basically the black version of the movie.

Though Victini is the same. I admit Victini's story is sad, though Lucario's death still is the saddest pokémon movie moment for me. I felt like crying when I saw what happened to Victini's original owner.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:00:48 27/04/2012 by StartheDragon77
#46 Posted: 05:49:56 29/04/2012
Yeah...I just cheated and went on Serebii. X3

Actually the saddest for me would probably be Pokemon Heroes or Pokemon 4ever. Celebi just looked plain horrible when it died and ash trying to feed it berries was really sad. Pokemon Heroes....well, nuff said. Once again, Latios, just like his father had to sacrifice itself to save the town. And as the first movie of pokemon dying for good....that was just sad...especially the part where Latias and Latios part. smilie
---
Doomdrao Platinum Sparx Gems: 6678
#47 Posted: 21:11:52 29/04/2012
1. Hydreigon
Other than it's typing I find Hydreigon an awesome pokemon and team mate. It can learn any element of move (except grass types) and with the amount of moves it can learn you can shape one to your liking. It's late evolution made me feel amazing when it evolved and since then Hyreigon's been my number 1 favourite!

2. Arcanine
I have been attached to Arcanine for a long time since I got Red version for the GameBoy Colour. It is a super powerful pokemon and it just looks amazing, I've always had one team in each of my games that have consisted of an Arcanine and always will.

3. Lugia
Lugia, people. L-U-G-I-A! The main reason for my love for Lugia would be The Movie 2000. My favourite pokemon movie of all time, still is, Lugia has stayed a close favourite for a long long time.

4. Mew
Mew - cute, innocent, giggly and able to learn every move ever smilie still, pretty weak if the right 'mon switches in but this doesn't make me like Mew any less. Plus, MEW

5. Aerodactyl
Easily an awesome pokemon for me - powerful and intimidating when given the right moves. Even thought it's weakness to rock despite being a rock/flying type is obsurd, Aero still packs a powerful punch and I just love the 'mon to pieces.

6. Espeon
My favourite eeveeloution has to be Espeon. Despite it's weakness to physical dark attacks Espy can still pack a punch. That and the close look to Mew may have had me favour this 'mon more.

7. Rayquaza
Awesomely awesome. Despite it's super weakness to Ice of a x4 it's shiny form is my baby smilie Basically, flying ebony snake that shoots out laser beams...epic smilie

8. Scolipede
Giant bug 8D even though mine's never lasted much in battle, I purely love the design and it's in game cry. Pretty strong too, if you have the right nature.

9. Zekrom
How can I not? Mr Turbine Toosh here is just powerful and good looking, easily hits the top -- of my list!

10. Milotic
The design is what mainly captures me about Milotic - that and it's challenging evolution factor (until B and W came out, giving it a trade-volution with item). It's simple, elegant and beautiful so how could I say no to Milotic?
---
I'd wait a fresh minuteMe, To a Co-Worker about Greggs Bakery Steak Bakes
#48 Posted: 02:23:45 30/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah Lugia is awesome. I also love the baby Lugia named Silver. It was just so cute!

Yeah I find those moment sad too. Another moment that I find sad is in the third movie with Entei. It was a sad and touching moment when he wanted to fulfill Molly's wish to go outside and fulfill Emily's wish. I guess I also find the moment sad is because I knew how Molly felt. Even though people don't consider it a death since Entei was just a illusion created by the unown in my eyes when Entei disappeared, telling Molly that he would be with her in her dreams in my eyes was him telling her that before he died.
---
#49 Posted: 05:10:17 30/04/2012
Lugia FTW! smilie And yeah, I remember that baby!

I was happy cause the father came back after that movie.
---
#50 Posted: 05:52:43 30/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah I was glad about that too. Though my brother kept complaining throughout the entire film on how it should have been the real Entei instead of an illusion. Though he shut up went Entei "died" (or disappeared as many people say)he then started to complain about that.

Man pokémon has its share of sad moments in movies.

Ash died in the first movie (though thanks to pokémon tears he came back to life)
Lugia almost died in the second movie
Entei "dies" in the third one
Celebi dies (thankfully that was temporary)
Latios dies in the fifth movie,
Diane sacrificing herself to save Butler and Jirachi going to sleep in the fifth movie
Mewtwo almost died in the special
Pikachu sacrificing himself in the seventh movie
Lucario sacrificing himself and dies in the eighth movie
Mirage Mew dies in the special
Ash sacrificing himself and May and Manaphy's bond in the ninth movie
Darkrai sacrificing himself and temporarily dies in the tenth movie
Giratina dying and Shaymin trying to save it in the eleventh movie
Arceus almost dying and everyone trying to save it in the twelfth movie
Zoroark dies and Zoroa crying for his mother (Thankfully Celebi brought her back to life) in the thirteenth movie.
Victini's past and Victini's sacrifice to save Ash in the fourteenth movie

Dang this was a huge post. Makes me wonder what sad moment they'll come up with for the next movie.
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me