Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 35 of 39 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Show off your CUSTOM FIGURES [STICKY]
Petrichormat Red Sparx Gems: 89
#1701 Posted: 23:27:07 06/06/2015
Here he is....

[User Posted Image]
#1702 Posted: 13:23:35 08/06/2015
So, no one active on this thread anymore?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#1703 Posted: 14:47:12 08/06/2015
No one's doing critiques anymore so I just post when I finish something. Your Gill Grunt looks nice but the eyes seem to have some spots or something.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#1704 Posted: 15:42:04 08/06/2015
Yeah some of the ink wash to his face got on his eyes, been meaning to tidy that up! I've got a Magna-Charge painted up, calling him "Scrap-Heap Magna-Charge" and a repaint of Swashbuckler is under way as well. Pictures to come.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:44:31 08/06/2015 by Petrichormat
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#1705 Posted: 19:21:33 08/06/2015
Finishing up Christmas Tree Rex and Nuclear Blast Zone. What should I do for Zap?
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#1706 Posted: 00:53:18 09/06/2015
Yeah i get very little or no responce on my figures i have repainted also...this thread isn't like it usta be. But your Gill Grunt looks good bro. smilie I like the wash you did to his gun.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
#1707 Posted: 18:43:31 25/06/2015
Done a few reprints since posting last. Thanks for the responses you guys!

I've repainted:

Manga Charge, who is now "Scrap Metal Magna Charge"

Wash Buckler who is now in a Red outfit, I'm thinking of calling him "Buccaneer Wash Buckler"

That's all for now, I'm trying to look through my collection and see who's after a re paint.
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#1708 Posted: 19:49:10 25/06/2015
Better quality Neon Boom Jet. I hate taking pictures with my 3DS at night. (My 3DS is my only camera, unfortunately)

[User Posted Image]

By the way, I nicknamed it "Bloom Lit". A play on his name based on this custom's theme. Going to do at least one new custom paint before the month ends.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:25:29 25/06/2015 by LameLime
#1709 Posted: 20:00:22 25/06/2015
Hm... I'm kind of doing several projects since my free time is varying a lot, but I'd like to know what you guys think. I'm doing some work on display pieces for my collection, and for that I'm doing some furniture - park benches, a reading table, etc all around the size of the figures or several. They're not exactly about specific Skylander characters but will have Undead and other elemental designs, would this be okay to put in here? Would give some more activity to the thread :U
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:01:12 25/06/2015 by Bifrost
#1710 Posted: 11:56:39 26/06/2015
Do it, why not!? I'll get some pics up of those repaints some time today.
Waiting on enigma to arrive in the post!
#1711 Posted: 20:58:13 26/06/2015
Alright then,it's still work in progress but here's one of the park benches -

[User Posted Image](Hand of Fate for scale)

The bottom is still unpainted and I'm undecided on what to do with the sides(maybe add some thorny branch designs), but I'm really fond of the upside down bat in the middle. The eyes and the tiny mouth glow in the dark, though it's a bit messy since the glue kept pushing the dust in the teeth downwards since there was no good way to leave the back nice and flat since I kept moving it around my desk while painting the rest. It's just big enough to fit my newly finished Hex collection~

And on that, my LC Hex just arrived and she looks like someone gave her enough coats of paint to disappear with some details entirely. *sigh* Like my S1 Hex, this one will need a full repaint, if not a custom to hide some of that(you can also see her mouth is actually halfway through one of her cheeks, so I think I'll just go from the ground up and do that All Hallows' Eve Hex custom I said I would do).
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:58:36 26/06/2015 by Bifrost
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#1712 Posted: 21:25:27 26/06/2015
That's so cute and awesome (just like Hex), especially the bat!
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:25:49 26/06/2015 by Nightmoon
#1713 Posted: 21:53:16 26/06/2015
Sorry, been busy with my daughter today, she's been trying to level up her Thumpback and Flashwing figures on Trap Team. We are late comers, partly due to her age (4) but our collections growing fast!! Enigma didn't turn up yet.

I'll get those pics of my other repaints up soon as!
#1714 Posted: 00:10:35 28/06/2015
Yesterday I got some paint for my spare swarm I got last week, but I wanted to take it further to do not just one custom paint, but three this weekend! I present to you "LameLime's Mid-2015 Repaint Showcase"

First is Inverted Swarm. Basically the inverted color version of Swarm, however not 100% accurate. I made a mistake and gotten a regular metallic blue other than a light blue, actually, I don't think I've seen such paint at Michael's when I was getting some. This figure uses metallic blue, black, and satin white. I really love the satin because it maintains the same texture of the figure. I should use more of it. This figure was also pretty tricky, you can see several small flaws on it, but I still love it. I will nickname this figure "mrawS".

[User Posted Image]

And here we have "Neon Thumpback". Part 2 of my neon figure quest. I used the same Neon Green from Neon Boom Jet, also got new Neon Blue and Yellow paints to use on this figure. Again, fully glows under a blacklight! I also nicknamed him "Flash-Back"

[User Posted Image]

Finally is "Radiant Trigger Happy". I wanted to try what I call a "Radiant" custom for more than a year. I had many many ideas for repaints last summer but didn't get ahold of just one, but now I have a Radiant figure! These "Radiant" repaints will consist of black, metallic purple, and also Glow-in-the-dark paint! That's why it's called Radiant. Trigger Happy is my first subject to radiant-ify. I'll try nicknaming him "Glimmer Happy" if there is enough space in nicknaming.

[User Posted Image]
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#1715 Posted: 00:19:26 28/06/2015
Those all look awesome! I like that Trigger Happy more than the original!
---
Dead
#1716 Posted: 23:18:20 28/06/2015
Nice work!!
#1717 Posted: 02:07:29 30/06/2015
Yes i like the satin paint texture also....they all look good, well done. Although Trigger Happy....errr "Glimmer Happy" i mean...lol, looks a bit odd with out his pupils. And i like the first photoshoped pic better then the second one, with the inside of his mouth blackened. Need to do the same to your figure..creates depth...and dosen't have the figure looking like(from a distance) he's sticking his tounge out of big white lips...lol.
Been working on my Epic Ultra Trigger Happy...should have him done soon. smilie
---
#1718 Posted: 02:59:05 30/06/2015
I usually photoshop the character artwork first for a general idea of what I'm going to paint the figure before I start. At first I wanted the mouth to be untouched, but it was difficult therefore I had to paint it, I did the gameplay image photoshop AFTER the repaint as a more accurate version of the first image.
---
#1719 Posted: 16:48:01 02/07/2015
As I promised... More repaints.
[User Posted Image]

"Buccaneer Wash Buckler"

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

"Scrap Metal Magna Chrage"

I'm planning on a re-paint of Shroomboom. He will be a Dark character re-paint and will be re-named

"Nightshade Shroomboom"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:51:27 02/07/2015 by TTD
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#1720 Posted: 03:00:28 03/07/2015
I'm working on a custom Snap Shot right now, gonna take a while to finish him though
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#1721 Posted: 13:03:25 03/07/2015
[User Posted Image]

Nightshade Shroomboom.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:08:35 03/07/2015 by Petrichormat
#1722 Posted: 13:42:51 05/07/2015
I have an iPhone now with a BETTER camera that I've always wanted. So I'm retaking pictures of my four customs in better quality...

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
Need to re-coat this one...

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
#1723 Posted: 15:46:02 05/07/2015
Well now that i can see your figures better the only advice i can give you is get some smaller brushes 0, 3/0, 5/0 an 10/0 and.....SLOW DOWN!....lol.. they don't have be painted right now smilie ...theres no need to rush, there not going anywhere. smilie
Also it looks like your paint is to thick....thin it down a bit. Many coats looks smother and better then 1 or 2 thick coats.

Like your repaints Petrichormat...they look good. /thumbs up smilie
---
#1724 Posted: 02:34:42 06/07/2015
I spend around 1-2 hours on each figure, but I spend hours working on a theme, I use literally 3/4 colours in a palette to tie the figure together, in keeping with their original paint jobs. Magna Charge is an exception in that he was literally 2 colours mixed in differing quantities to achieve the desired effect.

Your comments about smaller brushes and taking time are spot on. Take time to look at the model as a whole, paint one area at a time, use as small a brush as possible and have patience, you'll find you get better results.

I've been painting miniatures for years, having started on Warhammer.... Every now and then my daughter suggests I paint a Skylander.
#1725 Posted: 22:14:08 07/07/2015
I wouldn't be able to post this tomorrow but I also JUST finished it... So here it goes nothing :U

[User Posted Image]

With a guest appearance of the recently arrived Ghost Roaster(who needs some detailing badly), my Undead themed park bench is done along with the All Hallows' Eve Hex custom! The bench now has some pretty thorny branch designs, plus the rest is painted in a nice coat of grey. Now,on to Hex...

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

It's actually more accurate to her ingame colors than the artwork(which is way more pink) and being LightCore can't really follow it too closely, but I'm happy with the result. Cape, hair made of ribbon threads, hat made of polymer clay. Hardest parts were definately gluing the hair on without making a mess with the glue and cutting her headress off - always too scared to cut something else on the figure when I do that. I also considered painting the ends of her gauntlets and cutting off the shoulder pads so it's the actual Lost Islands outfit, but she looks way better this way.

The cauldron next to her isn't finished - at first I wanted to do one like the artwork but I tried my hand at some upside-down skull filled with glow-in-the-dark dust and hot glue. Probably not worth showing finished,though.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:19:10 07/07/2015 by Bifrost
#1726 Posted: 22:42:41 07/07/2015
That's truly an amazing blend between Hallow's Eve and normal Hex. Looks really nice with the semi-translucent orange part underneath the main cloak. Would like to see her glowing in normal light and in a dark room for comparison.
---
#1727 Posted: 22:48:10 07/07/2015
Might get some photos of that next week if I have the time; won't be able to play on my X360 until tuesday unfortunately.
---
#1728 Posted: 02:03:48 08/07/2015
Yes ...well done Bifrost. If you remember... i did the orange on the lightcore part of my Epic Ultra Hex also.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:43:52 08/07/2015 by Phoenix_Lord
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#1729 Posted: 03:31:25 08/07/2015
That Hex is amazing! Nice work!
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#1730 Posted: 13:37:13 09/07/2015
Work in progress...

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
#1731 Posted: 10:23:38 13/07/2015
Just finishing up Thumpback and I'll stick some pictures up.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#1732 Posted: 11:30:20 13/07/2015
Quote:
I wouldn't be able to post this tomorrow but I also JUST finished it... So here it goes nothing :U

I love your Hallows eve Hex , portal Master Bifrost . You are very very talented .

Congratulations on finding a Ghost Roaster .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:32:01 13/07/2015 by Dark fhoenix
#1733 Posted: 21:01:41 14/07/2015
Finally able to at least plug the portal with the x360 on - it's kinda dark but my camera is real old and either lights up the entire room or I need to be entirely still to get anything for it to not be a gray smear, phone not much better.

[User Posted Image]

Next working on Ghost Roaster,finishing the Undead Square stuff and some other minor projects - priority is looking for new shelves too, Knight Mare is arriving soon and I have no space left in the trap tray.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:04:01 14/07/2015 by Bifrost
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#1734 Posted: 21:19:09 14/07/2015
My son has been wanting to paint some of our doubles for quite some time. He has really enjoyed seeing everyone's customs. He wishes that somehow the customs would show up in game. I finally broke down and took him to buy some paints. We (mostly me because he said that it was too hard in a lot of areas) painted our first custom. It is a series one Trigger Happy that we painted a couple different shades of metallic blue. We then painted a series one Ignitor metallic aquamarine and gold. After those two, we started painting some Dark Skylanders. My son really likes the black (his favorite color, along with red) and silver Dark variants. I think he might have been influenced to paint Dark customs because of the recent announcement of the new Dark variants for SuperChargers. Anyways, we painted a Dark Tree Rex, a Dark Whisper Elf (to match the original Dark Stealth Elf, of course), and a Dark Rattle Shake. My personal favorite is the Dark RattleShake. I think that it is a shame they didn't make a real Dark RattleShake because I think his figurine was made for that color scheme. When I have a little more time and can figure out how to upload pictures, I will post pictures of the finished products.
#1735 Posted: 22:29:12 14/07/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Finally able to at least plug the portal with the x360 on - it's kinda dark but my camera is real old and either lights up the entire room or I need to be entirely still to get anything for it to not be a gray smear, phone not much better.

[User Posted Image]

Next working on Ghost Roaster,finishing the Undead Square stuff and some other minor projects - priority is looking for new shelves too, Knight Mare is arriving soon and I have no space left in the trap tray.

Looks great, thanks for sharing, can't wait to see your next project :3
---
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#1736 Posted: 01:14:43 17/07/2015
I have a custom hoppity pop fizz, uploading later.
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
#1737 Posted: 20:43:34 19/07/2015
Quote: griswoldthunder
My son has been wanting to paint some of our doubles for quite some time. He has really enjoyed seeing everyone's customs. He wishes that somehow the customs would show up in game. I finally broke down and took him to buy some paints. We (mostly me because he said that it was too hard in a lot of areas) painted our first custom. It is a series one Trigger Happy that we painted a couple different shades of metallic blue. We then painted a series one Ignitor metallic aquamarine and gold. After those two, we started painting some Dark Skylanders. My son really likes the black (his favorite color, along with red) and silver Dark variants. I think he might have been influenced to paint Dark customs because of the recent announcement of the new Dark variants for SuperChargers. Anyways, we painted a Dark Tree Rex, a Dark Whisper Elf (to match the original Dark Stealth Elf, of course), and a Dark Rattle Shake. My personal favorite is the Dark RattleShake. I think that it is a shame they didn't make a real Dark RattleShake because I think his figurine was made for that color scheme. When I have a little more time and can figure out how to upload pictures, I will post pictures of the finished products.

I love that people are inspired by each others customs!! Makes me happy.
Look forward to seeing some results.

As you can see I've done a few repaints now, and my Thumpback was greatly received by my 4 year old daughter. I'm working on Jet Vac, Hoot-Loop and possibly Swarm or Crusher. If anyone has any suggestions for a Skylander I should paint, I'm happy to give it a go.
#1738 Posted: 00:22:34 20/07/2015
Well, hopefully this next one won't be staying with me for long, but it's still good to keep it here for the future - after a change of plans and a few hours, the customized Nightmare Express!

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

I might've talked about it(Lou calls the Express a him but not too sure about that) as the Nightmare Exmech before, not too sure, but that was a project that just never could get completed - I bought and sliced up a cheap skeleton toy and tried to make him a robot standing on the rails, but the toy was just huge and never fit the base right, not to mention I'd be stuck with it forever despite not needing the piece anymore since no kids could play with it without breaking the hot glue eventually.
So a sudden moment of remembering Jin Saotome's work got me an idea - give it effects out of hot glue instead, since I had already gone through the work of cutting the train off the base. Couldn't be as tidy as his work but since this is a static figure it doesn't matter as much, and for my first attempt sculpting with hot glue it's pretty darn amazing.
However, I could look at this guy all day and be like 'wow I really made it look great' but it's gotta go with its magic items. Saving up for a WiiU has been super tough without art comissions and the like offsite, and I'm considering getting Superchargers on that console, meaning I need a new portal - and the three figures make more than enough to get one used. Gosh darn X360 being incompatible with all other ones. So hopefully these pictures will be enough to remember.
(and no,it's against the rules to advertise and sell/trade figures here,even if you're in the same country as me don't push it)
---
#1739 Posted: 15:20:10 25/07/2015
What kind of elemental theme should I give my spare Portal of Power?
---
Dead
#1740 Posted: 23:06:44 25/07/2015
A few days ago I got three more spares. I got the Giants Wii U starter pack with another tree rex and the repaint I want to do comes from paints I currently have. I haven't started it before. The other two spares were Stealth Elf and Camo. I need to pick up more paint next week for my Stealth Elf and Camo custom ideas. I chose these two characters because they're really good to play with and I have nice ideas for them. In a few days, I'll get back to work next week.

Hmm. Now that I've brought this up, I suppose I could try my Tree Rex repaint now...
---
#1741 Posted: 00:07:19 27/07/2015
Quote: mega spyro
What kind of elemental theme should I give my spare Portal of Power?

I'd say Undead, but Saotome did it already as well as Tech. Try making a Life one,there's always plenty of cheap aquarium scenery that could be used as plants as well as actual toy farm sets, not to mention fake grass to make moss with.

A bit of a dumb update, but one that I thought I'd let people know. Someone was actually interested in Pretty in Pink Hex after I gave her a new, less sticky coat, and since I need to save up for that WiiU and digital Superchargers I think she wouldn't mind getting a new home. But of course,even if I can't really show her off in the upcoming collection display pics, the pictures will stay here for as long as the topic is around.
(speaking of which, getting some picture of the other finalized Undead benches by tomorrow or later, almost done with them)
---
#1742 Posted: 22:46:22 27/07/2015
I finished a lot of customs recently, and I'll post them when the final 3 are finished.

WARNING LOTS OF PICTURES. I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR COMPUTER LAGGING smilie :

One side of my custom painted portal:

[User Posted Image]

The other side:

[User Posted Image]

Customs based of of the Wings of fire dragons (gold star to you if you know what I'm talking about without looking it up) :

Bash ("Clay")
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Spyro ("Starflight")

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Flashwing ("Sunny")

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Echo ("Tsunami")

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Cynder ("Glory")

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

S2 Cynder ("Peril")

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

S3 (broken) Spyro (Just a generic Icewing, since he has no wings)

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Now, for the non-WoF customs:

GITD/ metallic blue/black/metallic purple (I need to work on the name) Jet-vac

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Light Blackout (going to work on a dark Spotlight next) :

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

My little brother's custom seaweed Punk Shock:

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Dark Tree Rex:

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Cruddy Legendary Blast Zone:

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Ranger's Apprentice Enigma (again, gold star if you know what I'm talking about) :

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Garbage quality pic of Glowing Tsunami/Echo:
[User Posted Image]

---
Dead
#1743 Posted: 23:01:07 27/07/2015
None of the pictures open here, but dragging to a new tab is working. Really nice work mega spyro, wish I had as much dedication to work on so many figures :U

Well, part one of my Undead Square display set is done! No shelf, trying to convince relatives that we could drill some holes in the wall for a nice glass one, but the pieces are getting done. Three more now, a spider bench, a ghost bench and a pumpkin reading table! As always, at least until I sell it, Hand of Fate for scale since it's on the desk.

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

I forgot the fake book that is supposed to be on top of that table, but the furniture are what matters really. Now for something I've been working on for all those 5 years, finally attempt to finish the actual scenery for Undead Square; I finished the main piece, the Undead Shrine of the Twin Vortex Crystals,long ago, but never posted pictures - going to finish the ground it's supposed to be on first.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:01:47 27/07/2015 by Bifrost
#1744 Posted: 01:17:41 28/07/2015
Tonight I did three more customs. These are all three more green base cores for my SSA custom doubles collection for both paths. Also I'm too lazy for image photoshopping.

Enigmatic Stealth Elf
A basic repaint that is mostly black and has some white bits. I got some new white paint hoping it would glow under a blacklight, but no. It would be cool if the figure's white parts would glow under the blacklight like my Neon series. Also when I say "Enigmatic" this has nothing to do with Enigma. But I was thinking of an "Enigmatic Enigma" one day.

[User Posted Image]

Harvest Camo
Uses Orange, Dark Green, and Bronze. Camo changes like the leaves in Autumn.

[User Posted Image]

Borax Ignitor
Uses black, metallic purple, and neon green. This is what happens when you drop boric acid into Ignitor's armor. If you're not a chemist, green fire is caused by boric acid and some other chemistry goods. The green fire glows under a blacklight. Yep, I have a fetish for neon paint.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Also I don't care how bad my detail is. What matters is I got a spare figure, repainted it into a palette-swap, and have both paths for one character. So don't criticize me of my work. These are not your customs. (Sorry, I get easily offended with stuff like this)
---
#1745 Posted: 01:19:58 28/07/2015
Dragging to a new tab is not working for me..so tried to go to your Photobucket library page, but said "Library is Private".

Also calm down bro....no one is going to criticize your work. And i like the Glow in the Dark paint also...all my Epic Ultra's. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:24:45 28/07/2015 by Phoenix_Lord
#1746 Posted: 01:23:20 28/07/2015
What are you talking about?

I used Imgur to upload these images.
---
#1747 Posted: 01:26:12 28/07/2015
Was talking about mega spyro...not yours...can see your pic's just fine.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:26:40 28/07/2015 by Phoenix_Lord
#1748 Posted: 23:36:05 07/08/2015
Finally got around to repainting my second Barkley to match my Sequoia Tree Rex(got the 3DS with Barkley and the Life Minis pack)
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

For those that haven't seen my Sequoia Tree Rex.....also i would like to replace the LED in his gauntlet to a Red LED and the LED in his head to a Yellow LED, but mine are glued together very well...and i don't want to brake him...or take the chance of damaging the RFID Chip.
[User Posted Image]
---
#1749 Posted: 23:44:59 07/08/2015
They're looking very nice together, nice job!
Yeah, after my little experiment with Scarlet Ninjini, you need amazing precision to mess with the LEDs because they and the cables are just so close to the chip.
---
#1750 Posted: 01:30:42 08/08/2015
Well the wires are very thin....and can brake easily. But i am skilled enough, its just that there glued so well together ..thats the problem i would have. Because i'm sure you saw the pic i posted of my Hot Head i tolk apart....the chip was already dead....and i wanted to see if i could take it apart....also wanted to see how they worked..lol.
---
First | Previous | Page 35 of 39 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me