Page 1 of 1
Upgrade paths for three characters? [CLOSED]
Archae Emerald Sparx Gems: 4182
#1 Posted: 19:28:00 07/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I just got Cynder, Lightning Rod and Zook.

What are the best upgrade paths for all three?
---
Gunter glieben glauten globen...
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#2 Posted: 19:35:20 07/04/2012
1. The dash path
2. The lightning path
3. Artillryman
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#3 Posted: 19:41:03 07/04/2012
You might find your answer here
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:44:03 07/04/2012 by LevanJess
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#4 Posted: 19:52:42 07/04/2012
Quote: joerox123
1. The dash path
2. The lightning path
3. Artillryman

i have to disagree with zook's path.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#5 Posted: 20:03:44 07/04/2012
Quote: LevanJess

Its really hard to dig around that thread to find the character you want.
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
#6 Posted: 20:11:15 07/04/2012
It's easy, you press the Ctrl + F buttons together, type in the character's name, press enter, check all the pages for recommendations.
OR you could make a post on the latest page asking and see what everyone has to say if you don't want to do the former.
If no one wants to dig through it because "ITZ 2 HRD" or because they're too lazy then there's no point in it whatsoever.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:16:36 07/04/2012 by LevanJess
Gaiaknight Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#7 Posted: 20:19:26 07/04/2012
cynder - either or both are really good but i prefer shadowdancer

Lightning Rod - typhoon titan yea lightning lord is cool but there is better range attackers in this game might as well make him unique

Zook - Floral defender for the love of god floral defender it puts zook up there in high tier list he isnt as good as stealth elf but with this path he he is the second best life skylander hands down
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#8 Posted: 20:21:07 07/04/2012
It's easy, you press the Ctrl + F buttons together, type in the character's name, press enter, check all the pages for recommendations.
OR you could make a post on the latest page asking and see what everyone has to say if you don't want to do the former.
If no one wants to dig through it because "ITZ 2 HRD" or because they're too lazy then there's no point in it whatsoever.

I do this, it's quite good to get a lot of opinions... though I often end up posting and asking if I want a specific detail.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
#9 Posted: 20:41:55 07/04/2012

Yeah I do coding, so the "organized" part of me kicks in and I think a more clean and uniform way would have been 32 separate topics for discussion of each Skylander than having them all mashed into one. smilie
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
#10 Posted: 20:47:06 07/04/2012
That would take up far too much space, not to mention it would block out most of the topics that are actually useful to other pages, you'd have to sticky all of them so people wouldn't make multiple topics for it (plus they probably will anyway, but then again how would we notice with all these upgrade path topics on one page), plus people will probably have to do a lot more reading.
If people want that, why not check out the current Site Polls for upgrade paths? It's not done yet, but when it will you'll have a topic for all of them.
---
but i love it all smooth
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#11 Posted: 20:52:12 07/04/2012
It would be kinda nice if there was a seperate sub-forum for upgrade paths with 1 thread per Skylander for the 32 (we would assume Dark Spyro and legendaries would be the same as their normal counterparts). They'd have to make it so people couldn't post new topics there and the chances are people will still post here for each query anyway but my brain would like that way better too. I can be almost OCD about organisation of things sometimes... I'm always re-organising my books and DVDs and have never found a way of placing them that's just right...
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
#12 Posted: 20:54:53 07/04/2012
A subforum would be a good idea, I mean, it'd be pretty hard to not notice, plus there's the polls and conversations in the Polls section.

...Not to sound like a dick or anything, sorry if that's the vibe I've giving off...
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:55:32 07/04/2012 by LevanJess
#13 Posted: 20:56:08 07/04/2012
That would take up far too much space, not to mention it would block out most of the topics that are actually useful to other pages, you'd have to sticky all of them so people wouldn't make multiple topics for it (plus they probably will anyway, but then again how would we notice with all these upgrade path topics on one page), plus people will probably have to do a lot more reading.
If people want that, why not check out the current Site Polls for upgrade paths? It's not done yet, but when it will you'll have a topic for all of them.

I agree with you there, but like you said people already just post a new topic asking for help with upgrade paths anyway. Guess with the internet there is no easy solution! smilie
---
#14 Posted: 20:58:56 07/04/2012
Yeah, it's not easy. But at least upgrade topics haven't been made as fast as they were before.
Sorry if I sounded rude or anything..
---
but i love it all smooth
#15 Posted: 21:03:04 07/04/2012
Psssh I didn't think you were rude at all! I always respect and enjoy hearing other points of view. Its how I correct my sometimes narrow minded view of things. smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me