Page 1 of 1
EtD Lovers! [CLOSED]
xSpringWeatherx Blue Sparx Gems: 866
#1 Posted: 17:58:45 06/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Like myself!
This topic is for lovers of this game only!

So, here you can name all of the good things and cool stuff about the game.
Not make fun of it like every other topic about this game does...

Ugh, people are such haters sometimes...
But anyway, I think the game's pretty cool and I like it!

Does anyone else agree with me? smilie
---
~Ooh, just close the door~
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#2 Posted: 18:27:48 06/04/2012
Okay, the things that I like about the game:

- Spyro's design.
- Spyro's voice-over.
- Hunter's design.
- Hunter's voice-over.
- Bianca's design.
- Bianca's voice-over.
- Moneybag's design.
- Most of the soundtrack, especially the home world and Cloud 9.
- The way all of the sky backgrounds are done.
- The water effects.
- Jurassic Jungle is now my favourite level.
- I like the level designs of Cloud 9, the home world, Thieves Den, Dragonfly Dojo, and Luau Island.
- It's easier to play than The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night.
- The graphics don't look nice, but the colours are nice.
- I like how the gems animate better in this one than any other Spyro game. I think it's funny when they tip upside down sometimes.
- The first loading screen of the Dojo is cool to look at.
- Watching Spyro fly to the dojo in the loading screen is relaxing to look at.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#3 Posted: 19:39:27 06/04/2012
I won't say that I love EtD, but I really like it. It could be a lot better game, but it also could be worse
---
Any Osu fan here?
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#4 Posted: 20:23:46 06/04/2012
I like it, actually. It could be much better without glitches and longer levels, but I do like it a lot when it doesn't glitch (personally my copy doesn't glitch too much). Even though some of the other challenges are pretty hard (HONEYCOMB TANK), I personally still like it for gameplay. Plus good effects.
---
but i love it all smooth
#5 Posted: 21:11:07 06/04/2012
Quote: LevanJess
I like it, actually. It could be much better without glitches and longer levels, but I do like it a lot when it doesn't glitch (personally my copy doesn't glitch too much). Even though some of the other challenges are pretty hard (HONEYCOMB TANK), I personally still like it for gameplay. Plus good effects.

Urgh! That Honeycomb Tank challenge is the most annoying. Definitely.
---
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#6 Posted: 21:18:39 06/04/2012
It sure was... Especially with glitches... D:
---
but i love it all smooth
#7 Posted: 21:21:10 06/04/2012
It sure was... Especially with glitches... D:

I'd rather race with the yetis in the Super Bonus Round in Spyro 3.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#8 Posted: 17:03:27 10/04/2012
Quote: xSpringWeatherx
Like myself!
This topic is for lovers of this game only!

So, here you can name all of the good things and cool stuff about the game.
Not make fun of it like every other topic about this game does...

Ugh, people are such haters sometimes...
But anyway, I think the game's pretty cool and I like it!

Does anyone else agree with me? smilie

I agree 100% with you xSpringWeatherx.smilie
---
SC
AshETERNAL Green Sparx Gems: 387
#9 Posted: 06:11:42 12/04/2012
It lagged and glitched randomly a bit for me, but I really did like it. A Spyro game is a Spyro game to me. It wasn't half bad. The coding just needed work, was all.
---
*Previously on this site as GlitchGirl. Heheh. I hate losing passwords and forgetting what of 5 emails you registered with smilie*
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#10 Posted: 03:51:54 20/04/2012
I actually enjoy this game (I play it every now and then) I don't see why people hate it so much but. They are entitled to their opinions, but I don't think this game deserves most of the hate it gets.
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6271
#11 Posted: 13:09:11 06/05/2012
I liked it it is #3 in my top spyro games and #1 for best spyro gamecube game.
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
ilovespyro11 Gnorc Gems: 334
#12 Posted: 19:37:42 27/05/2012
you like thier designs and Bianca's voice???

Lovers only, oh...um....ripto's my fave boss, glad he didnt die the first time smilie
spyroisthebest8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2930
#13 Posted: 21:36:32 27/05/2012
Hi XSpringWeatherX! I agree! I don't mind glitches. Some people mind them.
#14 Posted: 18:40:53 28/06/2012
^agreed, glitches are funny sometimes, but not when you've got far without saving and it corrupts the game smilie
#15 Posted: 18:48:06 28/06/2012
^ Have you had such situation? I had. It wasn't funny smilie This game is extremely glitchy
---
Any Osu fan here?
#16 Posted: 19:42:41 28/06/2012
^ That's why i sold it. I want it back now smilie

Quote:

Quote:
Purple n Spyro Ripto Gems: 1096
#17 Posted: 18:25:18 08/07/2012
I love this game. Fourth favorite Spyro game. I ignore the glitches and hope for a remake someday. smilie
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5322
#18 Posted: 00:48:45 09/07/2012
this game is sometimes very relaxing to me when it doesn't glitch but when it does, boy does it scare me smilie
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#19 Posted: 01:24:03 09/07/2012
My GameCube copy never glitches. I think this game gets a lot of undeserved hate, although I do wish it were longer. smilie
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#20 Posted: 19:12:21 06/08/2012
When I was little this was my favorite game, and it still is! I hate the haters!
EtD Forever!!!
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:46:04 15/04/2013 by Cynderluv8801
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#21 Posted: 21:37:40 06/08/2012
My 5th Fvorite Spyro Game smilie. Honestly its no that bad, I mean it has THE BEST level designs out of any Spyro game ever!
#22 Posted: 12:15:05 07/08/2012
For me it's also 5th fav Spyro game, but this is end of list. TLoS and Skylanders aren't awesome enough for being compared in fav Spyro games smilie Anyway, even without being glitchy this would be my least favorite Spyro. It wouldn't be bad, but all other games are better for me
---
Any Osu fan here?
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8298
#23 Posted: 12:21:34 07/08/2012
I've never played this game but I can't imagine myself hating it because of glitches.
SkylanderBeatle Green Sparx Gems: 434
#24 Posted: 00:19:56 12/06/2013
This game is awesome! Anyone else thought that Cloud 9 was possibly a reference to the George Harrison album? No, just me? Anyway. I've always loved the design of everything in this game, Spyro and the whole game is just completely well designed. Though I agree it could be better, and there were better things planned for this. I think I read somewhere that Gnasty Gnorc was supposed to team up with Ripto. And honestly, glitches never bothered me, and that goes for any video game. I just play it and I'm happy. (:
---
Some people say it's important to grow up and mature a little bit..................... I don't really get those people.
Darchangel Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#25 Posted: 16:26:28 07/09/2013
The level designs are the best, not to mention the soundtrack.
The voice-overs are also great.

This and TEN are my favorites.
---
>N< "Everyone knows I'm in over my head."
I'll Start Trying In September
#26 Posted: 08:46:48 08/09/2013
Quote: SkylanderBeatle
This game is awesome! Anyone else thought that Cloud 9 was possibly a reference to the George Harrison album? No, just me? Anyway. I've always loved the design of everything in this game, Spyro and the whole game is just completely well designed. Though I agree it could be better, and there were better things planned for this. I think I read somewhere that Gnasty Gnorc was supposed to team up with Ripto. And honestly, glitches never bothered me, and that goes for any video game. I just play it and I'm happy. (:

Interesting, which album would that be? I only know George Harrison from the Beatles, and the Traveling Wilburys. And the only solo song I know from him is I Got my Mind Set on You.
---
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#27 Posted: 18:17:42 08/09/2013
The levels and the music are good ^-^
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#28 Posted: 10:50:32 11/09/2013

This.
ThunderBolt3811 Green Sparx Gems: 126
#29 Posted: 05:25:09 13/04/2014
You know what? I'm not gonna lie I actually like this game. Yeah it's flawed but it's actually kinda unique. It's like a "so bad it's good" kinda thing if that makes sense.

I especially like the music and the graphics.
---
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
#30 Posted: 07:49:24 13/04/2014
If it wasn't for the glitches, the game would be just as enjoyable as the first three, even if it only has about ten levels. It's the slowness that ruins it, and when you're attempting a challenge, and when the glitches get in the way for you to win.
---
Slvr99 Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#31 Posted: 16:03:43 14/04/2014
I am probably the biggest fan of this game... EVERYONE I know hates this game. I think this game is the 2nd best Spyro game right behind Spyro 2. If you take a look at it from a Spyro fan's perspective, its really not bad at all. The game is shorter, but the levels are much longer than the previous games'. The glitches can actually help the experience and make you laugh during the game. Sure, some can get frustrating, but you can't really say the previous games are glitch-free. EtD doesn't have as many frustrating glitches as people say. The only level i do not enjoy playing is the first 2. It is pretty slow to play those and Crop Circle Country's framerate is complete cow doody. The framerate in the game is not bad at all with the exception of Crop Circle Country. Sure, it's not what the old games were, but they tried to make the game pretty and that's what it is. If only Universal Interactive didn't rush them though... We'd have a masterpiece on the PS2...
#32 Posted: 17:53:44 14/04/2014
Quote: Slvr99
I am probably the biggest fan of this game... EVERYONE I know hates this game. I think this game is the 2nd best Spyro game right behind Spyro 2. If you take a look at it from a Spyro fan's perspective, its really not bad at all. The game is shorter, but the levels are much longer than the previous games'. The glitches can actually help the experience and make you laugh during the game. Sure, some can get frustrating, but you can't really say the previous games are glitch-free. EtD doesn't have as many frustrating glitches as people say. The only level i do not enjoy playing is the first 2. It is pretty slow to play those and Crop Circle Country's framerate is complete cow doody. The framerate in the game is not bad at all with the exception of Crop Circle Country. Sure, it's not what the old games were, but they tried to make the game pretty and that's what it is. If only Universal Interactive didn't rush them though... We'd have a masterpiece on the PS2...

I agree with every word you're saying here. I love ETD. I have some really fun memories tied to that game. Sure some bits are annoying and frustrating but overall I think it's a pretty passable game. I think my favorite level in ETD is Cloud 9.
---
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
#33 Posted: 03:33:48 15/04/2014
Quote: ThunderBolt3811
I agree with every word you're saying here. I love ETD. I have some really fun memories tied to that game. Sure some bits are annoying and frustrating but overall I think it's a pretty passable game. I think my favorite level in ETD is Cloud 9.

Yep. Cloud 9 and Monkey Monastery are my favorite because the design is really good looking and Spyro-y and music is phenomenal. I absolutely love the entire EtD soundtrack and listen to it almost daily!
#34 Posted: 18:37:49 15/04/2014
I just don't like glitches that get in the way when you're trying to something, and therefore makes the experience worse, I get that the older games had glitches, but they were nothing outrageous like in ETD. I don't hate this game, and I do appreciate that they were going for the classic themed Spyro that we all know and love. It's just those glitches that muck it up for me, especially that one in Honey Marsh, and everytime I played Cloud 9, I have to reset the console to actually play that level.
---
#35 Posted: 18:43:08 15/04/2014
Quote: Slvr99
Quote: ThunderBolt3811

Yep. Cloud 9 and Monkey Monastery are my favorite because the design is really good looking and Spyro-y and music is phenomenal. I absolutely love the entire EtD soundtrack and listen to it almost daily!

I LOVE this game's soundtrack. I have it on my iPod! xD
---
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
#36 Posted: 23:13:38 15/04/2014
And really, the whole reason there are so many glitches that people say is because they don't take care of their discs. If the disc gets scratched even slightly, it can completely glitch out. My copy hasn't glitched out as bad as other people report. I say this game teaches a valuable lesson: To take care of your games or they won't take care of you!
#37 Posted: 20:39:59 16/04/2014
I can assure you that I always take care of my discs, and there's hardly a scratch on my version of ETD, and there's still quite a few glitches that happen to me, so that makes no difference.
---
Stella Green Sparx Gems: 172
#38 Posted: 06:44:38 01/06/2014
I like this game, I have nothing to hate about it, only the glitches and bugs are annoying. I LOVE the soundtracks!
---
It doesn't matter how spyro looks, he's still the purple dragon we all love! smilie smilie
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#39 Posted: 23:00:12 30/08/2015
i'm a spyro etd lover! i really enjoy the music and looking past its flaws, its a really enjoyable game!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:55:07 01/09/2015 by Bryman04
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me