Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Animal kids RP [CLOSED]
CatAmber Green Sparx Gems: 176
#1 Posted: 21:53:38 01/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Plot: Your a regular kid, living a regular life, when suddenly you are called by a complete stranger in lab clothes. You either try to refuse or agree to go. Then you get grabbed and put into a deep sleep for a month in a lab. Duing your deep sleep, however, someone with heart regretted what his teammates did and killed everyone with a poison gas,him or herself included. However, again, You were in a cage and were protected. When you wake up, you have no memory of your old life. You find out that you are part animal, part human. The thing you feel is that you need to escape the lab. The thing is, the lab is way underground, and if you get past floor 2 (You awake on floor 20.) there is an alarm on the 1st floor that tells the army you are escaping. You need to find out about your previous life and avoid being captured. If you do, the person who captured you will decide what to do. Will you live your normal life, or find out a way to be normal, or attack the people who did this to you?

Rules

No killing unless I give permission.

Keep it G rated.

Have as many characters as you can control.

Try and have fun!

Remember little pieces of your memory at a time.

Ages at least 8+.

Form:

Name:
Nickname: (Since they don't know their real name yet.)
Appearance:
Personality:
Animal mixed with:
History: (This can be put here, but your character doesn't know their past yet.)
Abilities:

My characters:

Name: Stefanie.
Nickname: (Since they don't know their real name yet.) Hunter in human form, Spottedfur in cat form.
Appearance: Human-A white girl with black hair. Her bobcat tail and ears are in this form.
Cat-A Striped bobcat.
Personality: Calm, Shy-unless something exciting or surprising happens.
Animal mixed with:Bobcat.
History: When she was born, she had a hearing disorder because of a hole in her left eardrum. It was fixed when she was 7, and can't remember events from the day before. She had a few friends in school, and when she was 10, she was taken to the lab and then forgot her whole life.
Abilities: can remember anything, powerful, and can see in dark places. She has other cat abilities too.

Name: Spy (Because of her eyes.)
Nickname: (Since they don't know their real name yet.) Dovegirl.
Appearance: A White girl with blond hair, narrow eyes, white feathers and beak.. In her dove form, she looks like a dove. smilie.
Personality: Very calm. She often wants to be very pretty because of her dove.
Animal mixed with: Dove.
History: (To be revealed.)
Abilities: She can fly, has increased agility, and can poke at very thin spaces like locks to mess them up.

Hope someone joins. When 2 people join, we start.
---
Read! Like smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:57:31 01/04/2012 by CatAmber
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9858
#2 Posted: 22:06:45 01/04/2012
Like shorty said, this is the wrong section. Also, I already have an rp like this. Why did you make one?
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me